Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Goblins 2: The Wreckin'-ing! (Inactive)

Game Master Dave Young 992

Most adventurers consider goblins to be nothing more than little pests. These goblins are different. They're big pests!


2,401 to 2,450 of 3,696 << first < prev | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | next > last >>

King of Goblins *MAP*

Only the largest piece of a dead troll regenerates, fortunately. You might want to save it for the bog-ponds.

In the late afternoon, you arrive at a ledge. Below you is a vast delta, miles wide, with bogs and swamps as far s you can see. To the north, you see a fortified settlement of boggard mounds, surrounded by giant ponds and a wooden stake fence. There are trails going in a few directions, but not a lot of movement. You can see primitive guard towers along the walls.

In the center, there is a small forest. It's too far away to make out who's there, but if the descriptions you have so far are right, this is the place you're looking for. The Mogo is somewhere in there.


Male Goblin Rogue(Knife Master and Scout) lvl 5 Assassin lvl 1
GM Goblin King wrote:

Only the largest piece of a dead troll regenerates, fortunately. You might want to save it for the bog-ponds.

In the late afternoon, you arrive at a ledge. Below you is a vast delta, miles wide, with bogs and swamps as far s you can see. To the north, you see a fortified settlement of boggard mounds, surrounded by giant ponds and a wooden stake fence. There are trails going in a few directions, but not a lot of movement. You can see primitive guard towers along the walls.

In the center, there is a small forest. It's too far away to make out who's there, but if the descriptions you have so far are right, this is the place you're looking for. The Mogo is somewhere in there.

Hold on! We didn't kill it yet. It has shinys and Klepy wants them. How deep is the water? Klepy may go in after it.


male Goblin Witch / 8 // Init +5/ HP 49/49 // AC: 22/T:20/FF:15 - Percep: +7// F +3/R +7/W +6 /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

"We needses rest maybe Klepies dreams o more shinies an comes trues!"

Vote rest and recover spells.... ;)


King of Goblins *MAP*
Klepy wrote:


Hold on! We didn't kill it yet. It has shinys and Klepy wants them. How deep is the water? Klepy may go in after it.

You can make a perception check to find it. The water is shallow near the edge, but gets deep about 10' in.


Male Goblin Rogue(Knife Master and Scout) lvl 5 Assassin lvl 1

Perception:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
Klepy looking hard in the water.


King of Goblins *MAP*

Klepy sees nothing, other than the glimmer of gold at the bottom.


Male Goblin Rogue(Knife Master and Scout) lvl 5 Assassin lvl 1

"SHINYS!!!" Klepy dives in.
Swim:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
And will likely drown with that result.


King of Goblins *MAP*

Klepy takes 12 damage from a bite, and must make a DC 19 fort save. He's not grappled, but he's underwater, so he needs to make a swim check to get to the surface, or get closer to the shinies. Pluk is now visible, and moves quickly away, going deeper.

Klepy gets an AO.


HP 92/92

"Klepy you stupid goblin! Git out of there! We can'ts fights what we can't see."


Male Goblin Rogue(Knife Master and Scout) lvl 5 Assassin lvl 1

Fort:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Klepy swims with all his might but when he is attacked he turns a blade on his foe. Attack:1d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16 For:1d3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Once Plucky is gone Klepy continues his quest for shinys.
Swim deepers:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Somebody stop him! He is obsessed! He is possessed! He is down right crazy!


King of Goblins *MAP*

Klepy doesn't manage to move in the water. He takes 14 damage from magic missiles. He also loses a point of con.


Male Goblin Rogue(Knife Master and Scout) lvl 5 Assassin lvl 1

Klepy is struggling and being beat up doesn't make it easier. He finally snaps out of his obsession and makes for the shore.
Swim:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Or not.....help?


male Goblin Witch / 8 // Init +5/ HP 49/49 // AC: 22/T:20/FF:15 - Percep: +7// F +3/R +7/W +6 /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

Bucko fishes Klepy out of the water gives him a once over and applies the healing hex...

Healing hex
2d8 + 7 ⇒ (1, 8) + 7 = 16

"Oh Klepy! Bucko not gives you bubble head yet."

"Yous askes nice an I gives you bubble head!"


King of Goblins *MAP*

Pew pew! 14 more damage.


male Goblin Witch / 8 // Init +5/ HP 49/49 // AC: 22/T:20/FF:15 - Percep: +7// F +3/R +7/W +6 /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

WTF GGK?


King of Goblins *MAP*

It can see him. Pew!


male Goblin Witch / 8 // Init +5/ HP 49/49 // AC: 22/T:20/FF:15 - Percep: +7// F +3/R +7/W +6 /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

Err magic missles?


King of Goblins *MAP*

All day, Bucko! Well, not all day... Got bestiary 3?


male Goblin Witch / 8 // Init +5/ HP 49/49 // AC: 22/T:20/FF:15 - Percep: +7// F +3/R +7/W +6 /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

"Moves away from waters! We gots to goes back! Velag you knows foggy or mist spell?"


Male Goblin! Inquisitor: 8
Stats:
AC: 22/T:17/F:16 - Percept: +14 - Init: +9 - CMB: +7 CMD: 23 - Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Wil: +10 (+12 vs. charm/compulsion) - Speed: 30

"No. Me already good at hidesing, Dark Master not giveses me magicks to hide otherses."


King of Goblins *MAP*

Well, I guess you're screwed. Pew! Klepy takes 16 more damage.


Male Goblin! Inquisitor: 8
Stats:
AC: 22/T:17/F:16 - Percept: +14 - Init: +9 - CMB: +7 CMD: 23 - Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Wil: +10 (+12 vs. charm/compulsion) - Speed: 30

"Klepy! Hideses!"


Male Goblin Rogue(Knife Master and Scout) lvl 5 Assassin lvl 1

Swim:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Drowning. "Aaaiieeee!!!"


King of Goblins *MAP*

Did Klepy get fished out or not? He needs to roll 2 more saves, either way.


Male Goblin! Inquisitor: 8
Stats:
AC: 22/T:17/F:16 - Percept: +14 - Init: +9 - CMB: +7 CMD: 23 - Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Wil: +10 (+12 vs. charm/compulsion) - Speed: 30

Bucko used his flight to save him, I thought.


King of Goblins *MAP*

OK. Maybe you should get out of there. Pew pew pew pew! 15 damage. That's one angry naga in the water!


male Goblin Witch / 8 // Init +5/ HP 49/49 // AC: 22/T:20/FF:15 - Percep: +7// F +3/R +7/W +6 /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

Once we move away and try to hide....

Bucko casts web shelter to block the Nagas line of sight.

"If naga wants tah fights uses now it has tah come on tha lands an fights right!"

"Needs use healy sticks on Klepies. Watches fer nagas coming!"


Male Goblin Rogue(Knife Master and Scout) lvl 5 Assassin lvl 1

......Klepy is unconscious....


Male Goblin! Inquisitor: 8
Stats:
AC: 22/T:17/F:16 - Percept: +14 - Init: +9 - CMB: +7 CMD: 23 - Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Wil: +10 (+12 vs. charm/compulsion) - Speed: 30

Velag stabilizes Klepy.


Male Goblin Rogue(Knife Master and Scout) lvl 5 Assassin lvl 1

Forgot my 2 fort saves vs DC 19
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Depending on what the CON damage is.....Klepy could actually be dead. Luck of the fool really ran out this time.


King of Goblins *MAP*

Klepy loses 1 more con, so that's 2 con points. He still needs 1 more successful save to beat the poison.


Male Goblin Rogue(Knife Master and Scout) lvl 5 Assassin lvl 1

Fort.1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21


King of Goblins *MAP*

Klepy got stabilized, but the poison has wrought its terrible toll. The luck of the fool has run out.


Male Goblin! Inquisitor: 8
Stats:
AC: 22/T:17/F:16 - Percept: +14 - Init: +9 - CMB: +7 CMD: 23 - Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Wil: +10 (+12 vs. charm/compulsion) - Speed: 30

Well, crud. Sorry, Klepy. Had you lived a wee bit longer, I was going to heal you a bit, then use Heal to treat the poison.


King of Goblins *MAP*

He was just too beautiful for this world...


male Goblin Witch / 8 // Init +5/ HP 49/49 // AC: 22/T:20/FF:15 - Percep: +7// F +3/R +7/W +6 /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

Bucko looks at Klepy with a crazy look in his eye!

DM

Spoiler:

You remember that improved familiar I was thinking about making?

a Klepy hummuculous sounds really cool!

So is Klep making a new PC?


HP 92/92

In disbelief of the scene, Tark walks over to Klepy and kicks him lightly in the side. "Hey! Stupid head! Dis' not time for play'n games! Git up"


male Goblin Witch / 8 // Init +5/ HP 49/49 // AC: 22/T:20/FF:15 - Percep: +7// F +3/R +7/W +6 /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

"Bucko knows whats tah doeses!"

Pulls out his cauldron and starts brewing a strange thing, adding Klepy blood an bits as he sees fit singing a stange song. The peices of Klepy go in and still fit in the tiny pot, somehow, and then lastly in goes lick-toady.....

Sputter and a pop and a tiny winged Klepy comes out of the pot!

DM

Spoiler:

If you want to make him a quasit let me know!


King of Goblins *MAP*

Bucko

Spoiler:
It's up to you. A quasit will drag you to hell when you die. A homunculus doesn't care. It can be whichever you like. I like the idea that Bucko made it, so it's a h.


Male Goblin! Inquisitor: 8
Stats:
AC: 22/T:17/F:16 - Percept: +14 - Init: +9 - CMB: +7 CMD: 23 - Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Wil: +10 (+12 vs. charm/compulsion) - Speed: 30

While Bucko's working Velag takes the Handy Haversack and starts to go through it, trying to reclaim his items... and ready to call anything interesting "his" as he does.


male Goblin Witch / 8 // Init +5/ HP 49/49 // AC: 22/T:20/FF:15 - Percep: +7// F +3/R +7/W +6 /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

"I giveses youses Klepimuculous!"


King of Goblins *MAP*

Vorka had:
6000 gp
Amulet of Natural Armor +2
+1 scimitar
+1 hide armor
Scrolls:
Water breathing
Flame strike (CL 6)
Scrying (CL 8)
Bull's Strength (CL 6)

The creature looks a lot like Klepy. It's like he's still with you in spirit...

But tiny and with bat wings.


King of Goblins *MAP*

Just as Klep jr. hops out of the pot, something approaches from off in the distance! From the western horizon, a rider approaches. A goblin rider! Who could it be?


male Goblin Witch / 8 // Init +5/ HP 49/49 // AC: 22/T:20/FF:15 - Percep: +7// F +3/R +7/W +6 /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

"Klemunculous goes an sees whos comins!"


Male Goblin! Inquisitor: 8
Stats:
AC: 22/T:17/F:16 - Percept: +14 - Init: +9 - CMB: +7 CMD: 23 - Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Wil: +10 (+12 vs. charm/compulsion) - Speed: 30

"I knowed that too easy. It another Vorka."


Male Goblin Fighter (Archer) Level 8

A bizzare sight to behold for sure a stoic looking goblin riding a top a, of all the things a goblin would ride, a pony and atop his head sits a rather large toad. Seening the three Licktoads near the lake he approaches casually. Once close enough he holds up his left hand bearing the hand sigh of "Live long and Prosper" A really nice bow is on his lap.
He casually looks over the lot
"I is Stix. Bog Hunter. I's be peckin boggies fer few days now. Mer uv em dan Imma use ta seein. What yer story fellows? Yous here ta stick em too?"


male Goblin Witch / 8 // Init +5/ HP 49/49 // AC: 22/T:20/FF:15 - Percep: +7// F +3/R +7/W +6 /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

"Wes here tah eat em an flush tha bog-turds away fer goods."


HP 92/92

"Hallo gobbie. We is da Licktoad Riders of da Black Moon. Me am Tark. We been hunt'n these boggies for many moons now. Nice of you to bring us lunch! Me am very hungry and not had horse meat for long time."

Tark salivates as he approaches the pony.


Male Goblin Fighter (Archer) Level 8

Stix has his bow at the ready. "Turboflex is ma fateful steed an nots a snack. He not ugly like em stoopid rat dogs you other green men rides around."
Turboflex is backing away from Tark and Stixs has his bow trained on Tark should he try something.


Male Goblin! Inquisitor: 8
Stats:
AC: 22/T:17/F:16 - Percept: +14 - Init: +9 - CMB: +7 CMD: 23 - Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Wil: +10 (+12 vs. charm/compulsion) - Speed: 30

Velag looks at the newcomer, then pats Bayleff in a soothing voice, "It ok. Him obviously stoopithead, riding food and not knowing what a wolf be."

2,401 to 2,450 of 3,696 << first < prev | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Goblins 2: The Wreckin'-ing! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.