Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Goblins 2: The Wreckin'-ing! (Inactive)

Game Master Dave Young 992

Most adventurers consider goblins to be nothing more than little pests. These goblins are different. They're big pests!


101 to 150 of 3,696 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

King of Goblins *MAP*

OK. Klepy needs to make a stealth check while the rest wait by the stream.


Male Goblin Rogue(Knife Master and Scout) lvl 5 Assassin lvl 1

Klepy un mounts and moves towards the light.
Stealth:1d20 + 21 ⇒ (6) + 21 = 27
Once he is there, he looks around.
Perception:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

come on, I could have done so much better.


King of Goblins *MAP*

Klepy:

Spoiler:
You move there slowly, get close (about 60'), and are undetected. The glow of the fire reveals 9 creatures. They look like bipedal frogs, surrounding the fire and tossing wood on it. Two of them are putting large sticks in the ground, with a spear running across it over the fire, like a spit. They chat in a strange language you've never heard before. Some of them have heads hanging on their belts; two goblins heads, a lizard head, and a human one.

One of the frog creatures is a little bigger than the rest, with more distinct markings. It carries a morningstar, rather than the clubs the other ones carry on their belts. About 20 feet behind it, you see two goblins who don't appear to be moving. You can't tell if they're alive or dead, but their heads still look like they're attached.

You can make a stealth roll, then another perception roll from another vantage point, then make another stealth roll to leave the area undetected. Or, you can roll to leave now and let it go at that.


King of Goblins *MAP*

The rest of you are far enough away and covered in night's darkness. Not a problem for you, but your mounts have little to go by. There's some light, but not a lot.


Male Goblin Rogue(Knife Master and Scout) lvl 5 Assassin lvl 1

For the delay, Had a new game night tonight. Also I had forgot to mention, The things Klepy collected are on his mount.

Klepy sneaks closer to the frog leader. He then reaches out to take the Morningstar on his belt. It's shiny and he wants it.

Sneak to get close:1d20 + 21 ⇒ (9) + 21 = 30
Slight of Hand To take the Morningstar. 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31
Sneak to get away back to the group. I checked the weight and it wont encumber me.1d20 + 21 ⇒ (17) + 21 = 38


HP 92/92

Here's what I have to say about Klepy's stealthy adventure: Link


Male Goblin Rogue(Knife Master and Scout) lvl 5 Assassin lvl 1
Tark Bashflat wrote:

Here's what I have to say about Klepy's stealthy adventure: Link

Lol. Yeah that pretty much sums up the personality. I hope I got the morning star, I don't think I could have rolled any better on the slight of hand check. It is the first stealth check that makes me nervous but that is still a gosh darn high score. I love being sneaky.


Male Goblin! Inquisitor: 8
Stats:
AC: 22/T:17/F:16 - Percept: +14 - Init: +9 - CMB: +7 CMD: 23 - Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Wil: +10 (+12 vs. charm/compulsion) - Speed: 30

Velag whispers to Bucko while waiting, "You fix him from shiny-staring yet? Me not sure him not just staring at pretty rock when supposed to be sneasking. Next time, me should go too, just in case."


King of Goblins *MAP*
Klepy wrote:
Tark Bashflat wrote:

Here's what I have to say about Klepy's stealthy adventure: Link

Lol. Yeah that pretty much sums up the personality. I hope I got the morning star, I don't think I could have rolled any better on the slight of hand check. It is the first stealth check that makes me nervous but that is still a gosh darn high score. I love being sneaky.

But you're not invisible... and if someone took 6 lbs. off your belt, you'd notice. Rethink this.


male Goblin Witch / 8 // Init +5/ HP 49/49 // AC: 22/T:20/FF:15 - Percep: +7// F +3/R +7/W +6 /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

"Him not a-dolt yet, I hopes he grows out of it."


Male Goblin Rogue(Knife Master and Scout) lvl 5 Assassin lvl 1

Okay, here's the problem with this, Klepy ain't the wisest or most clever, he sees something he wants, he takes. Since this is what he would do, what is the best way for me to correct the problem and remain IC? In my experience, it depends on how perceptive the target is. If your really not paying attention, you can miss anything. Also, if he notices it went missing, will he know where it went?


King of Goblins *MAP*

Klepy:

Spoiler:
You'd lose your cover if you went right up to him. Sneaking around, you can assess the situation and report back. If you get fascinated by the shiny now, I'm afraid your cover will be blown and you won't live through the round.

Your choice, but Klepy knows what he's looking at. The other goblins you see also give you a chance at some more sneakiness. They're about 20' from the big frog, and are tied up and unconscious. If you can get them up and healed, with a little help, they might be able to help you.
There's nothing stopping you from getting the shiny now, or later. Play it how you want to, but it won't be pretty if Klepy's seen.


Male Goblin Rogue(Knife Master and Scout) lvl 5 Assassin lvl 1

okay I'm sorry I've been holding this up. Different DM different rules. Plus you got me on the cover thing anyways. Here is a "smart" Klepy action

Klepy will continue to observe the campsite. Klepy wants the morning star but a pang of good judgement and gets an idea. He then moves to Only if possible. the captives and attempts to untie them but not wake them. using my stealth and slight of hand checks from earlier. Klepy will then sneak back to the others.

Klepy approaches from the shadows to Bucko and Tark. "Klepy finds shiny and wants it. Big frogs haves them....oh and patol is der an alive. We save too. So me say we sneak attack and kill quickly. We throw tings and den we attack. Do much damage. Other gobbies frees just sweeping. Dey wake and helps us too. So what you tink? Good plans? Klepy waits to see what the others think.

Again, if untying the other gobbies compramises Klepy's stealth then he wont do it. Klepy wont risk being seen over his greed. He will still perpose the ambush though.


King of Goblins *MAP*

With his rolls so far, they have no real chance of spotting the sneaky psycho. Klepy can untie the others and even make it look like they're still tied up. Going right up to the leader would put him in the open with no cover, thus no stealth.

Carry on, gobbies!


male Goblin Witch / 8 // Init +5/ HP 49/49 // AC: 22/T:20/FF:15 - Percep: +7// F +3/R +7/W +6 /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

"Plan is we ride in tark bask, velag judge, Klepy shiny, an I heals other gobby prisoners. Youses gives me spare dogslicers I gives tah gobbies injured in tha camp."

"Good plan we rideses."


Male Goblin! Inquisitor: 8
Stats:
AC: 22/T:17/F:16 - Percept: +14 - Init: +9 - CMB: +7 CMD: 23 - Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Wil: +10 (+12 vs. charm/compulsion) - Speed: 30

"Me think Froggies in swamp is bad. This a gobbie place, not for forggies... They not even tasty.. So, we free gobbies and kill froggies. That learn them. Klepy right, though, if there lots of them, we start from sneaksies -- they be all surprised and then when they try find sneaksie us, they not expect Tark!"


male Goblin Witch / 8 // Init +5/ HP 49/49 // AC: 22/T:20/FF:15 - Percep: +7// F +3/R +7/W +6 /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

"Ok sneakies in an then plan."

Initiative 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23

Perception 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16

Stealth 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27


HP 92/92

"Oki, me git plan. Yous' all sneaki in. Me wait a little bit, then come ride'n in wit Fangz. Oki, dat shuld werk. Yous' all go sneaki up dere now."

As the goblins vanish into the night, Tark then ponders how long he should wait. Should he count his fingers several times -- nah, counting hurts the head too much. Should he eat his snack that he brought -- nah, he wants to save that for after the bashing -- frogs take so long to cook so he will want a snack. Bucko! That sneaky goblin is going to kill frogmen before Tark can! It was a trick. Damn sneaky Bucko! Tark starts charging his way to the light.

This contemplation and sudden realization takes about 3 rounds.


Male Goblin Rogue(Knife Master and Scout) lvl 5 Assassin lvl 1

"Yes Klepy good at sneak. Good at throw lil stickies too." Klepy pulls out two of his throwing daggers and will sneak towards the froggies camp. Once everyone else is in place Klepy will attack froggies leader by throwing both his daggers.

Stealth:1d20 + 21 ⇒ (11) + 21 = 32
Attack 1:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10 For: 1d3 + 1d8 ⇒ (1) + (4) = 5
Attack 2:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20 For: 1d3 + 1d8 ⇒ (3) + (8) = 11


HP 92/92

For when its needed - Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10


Male Goblin! Inquisitor: 8
Stats:
AC: 22/T:17/F:16 - Percept: +14 - Init: +9 - CMB: +7 CMD: 23 - Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Wil: +10 (+12 vs. charm/compulsion) - Speed: 30

Velag sneaks around the camp, putting himself a distance from Klepy but still far enough away from Tark's planned entry route that the froggies will have their back turned.

Stealth roll... 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (9) + 19 = 28

Mmmm... Themses looks all slimy. Maybe they is tasty.

Velag gets close to his goal position and quietly casts divine favour.

Assuming he can get close enough to strike one, when he thinks everyone's in position, he activates Copycat and jumps out at the nearest froggie with his shortsword...

Attack roll: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 8 + 1 = 22 Damage 1d4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 1 = 3

However - If he can't hit one from ambush (after the 5' step, since you only get 1 action in a surprise round), he'll use his sling instead 1d3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 1 = 4 and then draw his shortsword.

Initiative for non-surprise rounds: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8


King of Goblins *MAP*

This is probably habit bleedover from other games, but I roll init. with my marvelous real dice!

Init: Klepy, Velag, Tark, Bucko (Frogs surprised, can't act)

Surprise round: Klepy hits the big frog once for good damage, and if he makes his stealth roll (at -20), he can hide and snipe again next round.

Velag darts out from cover and stabs one of the frogmen.

Tark charges into the camp, swinging at the first one he sees. (Roll hit and damage for Tark and Fangz, then move and roll again for round 1.)

Bucko gets into position to heal one of the goblins and drop the dogslicers next to both of them. (Roll healing.)

The other frogmen look around, surprised.

Round 1: Init: Velag, Bucko, (presumably) healed goblin, big frog, other frogs, Klepy, Tark

I've got little figures in place for this one, to keep me straight. They're all pretty close together right now. I'm assuming only Tark brought his mount. If the others did, the mounts would have to make stealth rolls.


Male Goblin! Inquisitor: 8
Stats:
AC: 22/T:17/F:16 - Percept: +14 - Init: +9 - CMB: +7 CMD: 23 - Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Wil: +10 (+12 vs. charm/compulsion) - Speed: 30

Should have tied the mount to Tark's, so it would be here now. Knew I forgot something. Oh well.

Velag snarls at the frogman, "Me wants to eats you, froggie!", and stabs him again.

Attack roll: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 8 + 1 = 26 .. and Damage 1d4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 1 = 5


male Goblin Witch / 8 // Init +5/ HP 49/49 // AC: 22/T:20/FF:15 - Percep: +7// F +3/R +7/W +6 /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

Bucko attempts to drop the dogslicers and free the captives in the suprise round.

Applies healing hex to first one and then the other goblin

DM break up action into rounds as necessary..

Healing hex 1
1d8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Healing hex 2
1d8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


Male Goblin Rogue(Knife Master and Scout) lvl 5 Assassin lvl 1

Klepy will attempt spend the round drawing two daggers stealthfully
Stealth:1d20 + 21 ⇒ (15) + 21 = 36


King of Goblins *MAP*

@Klepy: I had it wrong:

Sniping

If you've already successfully used Stealth at least 10 feet from your target, you can make one ranged attack and then immediately use Stealth again. You take a –20 penalty on your Stealth check to maintain your obscured location.

This says you attack, then make your check immediately, since you were already hidden. Since you have TWF, you can draw both daggers at once (your move action), and attack with both as if it were one attack (at -2, of course).

Frog boy already failed to see you using that roll, so you can attack this round (1), and try to hide again. You go after the frogs.

@ Bucko: Both goblins get up and grab their dogslicers. They can attack next round. One's at full, the other could use another heal.


King of Goblins *MAP*

The boss frog emits a terrifying croak!

Will saves, everyone!

Then, he leaps back, landing 10' from one of the goblins. He still hasn't seen the hiding goblins near him (Bucko and Klepy). Klepy will take a -2, since the dude is further away, now.

The other frogmen all jump, too, and draw their clubs, landing 10-15 feet away from their first positions.

Tark hasn't attacked from the surprise round, yet, so we'll see if he killed one, or if it jumped, too.


Male Goblin Rogue(Knife Master and Scout) lvl 5 Assassin lvl 1

Excellent, I was wondering if that may be the case. Thanks for that.

Klepy draws two more daggers and hurls them at boss frog.
Attack 1:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25 For:1d3 + 1d8 ⇒ (1) + (2) = 3
Attack 2:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20 For:1d3 + 1d8 ⇒ (1) + (1) = 2

Then will attempt to disappear again.
Stealth:1d20 + 21 ⇒ (10) + 21 = 31

Rolling to confirm Earlier Crit :D 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22 For an additional:1d3 ⇒ 1

All that and only 6 damage. :P Stupid dice roller.


King of Goblins *MAP*

Now we're just waiting for Tark's surprise round attack, and will saves from all of you.


Male Goblin! Inquisitor: 8
Stats:
AC: 22/T:17/F:16 - Percept: +14 - Init: +9 - CMB: +7 CMD: 23 - Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Wil: +10 (+12 vs. charm/compulsion) - Speed: 30

Does jumping away provoke an attack of opportunity?

Will save... 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7 (Ewww. That's not good.)


HP 92/92

As Tark comes careening into the camp atop Fangz he will attack the first frogman he sees while he observes his surroundings.

Earthbreaker (power attack): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
Damage: 1d10 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15

Fangz bite: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
Trip on hit: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

If Tark spots the toughest looking or most "in-charge" looking frogman, he will then change his focus to him, even if it means giving one an attack of opportunity. Spewing words of hate and rage, Tark will charge at the leader.

Earthbreaker (rage, power attack, challenge): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8 (+2 if able to charge at him, +1 if only one attacking him)
Damage: 1d10 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13 (+2 if only one attacking him)

Fangz bite: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Trip on hit: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20

Will save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

Really hoping their flat-footed AC's are low :)


King of Goblins *MAP*

Tark kills one of the frogs, makes his save, and attacks and misses the boss frog.

@ Velag: You get an AoO, albeit at a -2 to hit, since you're shaken (-2 to everything, basically). Go ahead and roll it.

Klepy hits the boss frog twice, but doesn't kill it. It seems very upset that it can't figure out where all those little flying daggers are coming from.

Will saves, Bucko and Klepy! Then, we'll start round 2. I'm so exci-dit!


Male Goblin Rogue(Knife Master and Scout) lvl 5 Assassin lvl 1

Oh boy. Will saves. Klepy has no will.
1d20 - 1 ⇒ (18) - 1 = 17
Got two daggers left before we resort to Melee


Male Goblin! Inquisitor: 8
Stats:
AC: 22/T:17/F:16 - Percept: +14 - Init: +9 - CMB: +7 CMD: 23 - Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Wil: +10 (+12 vs. charm/compulsion) - Speed: 30

Stupid leaping frog going *after* the shaken

Attack of Opportunity: 1d20 + 8 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (11) + 8 + 1 - 2 = 18 (+8 base, +1 Divine, -2 Shaken)

Damage: 1d4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 + 1 = 6

Velag feels his heart tense up at the froggie-croak, but still jabs at the frog trying to leap away from him, "Come back, Froggie! Me not eated you yetses!"


King of Goblins *MAP*

Klepy is miraculously unaffected by the croak.

Velag's foe croaks also, and falls dead.

Round 2: Init: Velag, Bucko, healed goblins, big frog, other frogs, Klepy, Tark

You all have plenty of targets within move/attack distance. 5 can be reached on foot, a 6th can be reached via Tark's wolf.

Bucko and Klepy have apparently not been seen. Still need a will save from Bucko.


male Goblin Witch / 8 // Init +5/ HP 49/49 // AC: 22/T:20/FF:15 - Percep: +7// F +3/R +7/W +6 /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

Will save
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18

I thought I posted enough for 2 turns! ;)

Having freed, armed and healed the 2 gobbies, Bucko shrugs off the crak and attacks an opponent not currently in melee....

Crossbow, light
Attack 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

For the record croaks are sounds and not shiny.....


Male Goblin! Inquisitor: 8
Stats:
AC: 22/T:17/F:16 - Percept: +14 - Init: +9 - CMB: +7 CMD: 23 - Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Wil: +10 (+12 vs. charm/compulsion) - Speed: 30

Velag looks around, Lotses of them, and that croak bad. Not want let them swarm me... Hmmm, wonder if can lick them and see pretties?

He raises his voice and says, "Me no like you froggies in gobbie-place. You is nasty.", his voice turning cold as he pronounces judgement upon them.

He steps to the nearest one, keeping near the edge to try to prevent any of them from swarming him.

Swift Action, activate judgement -> Justice (+1 Profane Bonus to attack)

Attack Roll : 1d20 + 8 + 1 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 8 + 1 - 2 + 1 = 14 (+8 base, +1 Divine, -2 Shaken +1 Judgement) for.. 1d4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 1 = 3


King of Goblins *MAP*

The two noobs each run forward and attack. One hits the boss for 1 damage, the other attacks another frog and misses.

The boss swings his weapon at the diminutive unarmed goblin...and misses! Same story for the other gobbie. Missed!

Two more flank Velag...and miss...

Two more flank Tark, and one hits him for 1 (yes, 1) damage. Another runs up and confirms a crit and does 6 more damage to the leadership-savvy goblin, for a total of 7.

Klepy and Tark will finish the round.


HP 92/92

Tark snorts at the frog boss, and lets loose a howl to let him know who to fear, "Haaaarrruuuuu!!!!!".

Earthbreaker (rage, power attack, challenge): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Damage: 1d10 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12

Fangz bite: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Trip on hit: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


King of Goblins *MAP*

Tark kills another one.


HP 92/92

Tark points down to the boss' head, "Mine, mine, mine!!"


Male Goblin Rogue(Knife Master and Scout) lvl 5 Assassin lvl 1

Klepy throws daggers at the boss, ignoring Tark obviously.
"Bosses has shiny mace. Klepy WANT!"
I am presuming Klepy is still hidden. Last two throwing daggers away.
Attack 1:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18 For: 1d3 + 1d8 ⇒ (2) + (3) = 5
Attack 2:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20 For: 1d3 + 1d8 ⇒ (2) + (8) = 10

After that, Klepy will draw Both lil stickys, masterwork Daggers and move closer to the camp.


King of Goblins *MAP*

Poor Tark! Klepy killed his "mine!"

Emerging from hiding, Klepy will have no trouble attracting new opponents.

And thus we begin Round 3.

Init: Velag, Bucko, healed goblins, other frogs, Klepy, Tark

5 left. Plenty for everyone!


Male Goblin Rogue(Knife Master and Scout) lvl 5 Assassin lvl 1

Of course Klepy took Tark's kills, Klepy is a thief, that's what he does :)

Klepy grins as he moves with both daggers in hand. "Klepy wants more tings! Ehehehehe!!!


HP 92/92

Shrugs. Tark charged at the boss... I thought that was the 2nd goblin he killed?


Male Goblin! Inquisitor: 8
Stats:
AC: 22/T:17/F:16 - Percept: +14 - Init: +9 - CMB: +7 CMD: 23 - Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Wil: +10 (+12 vs. charm/compulsion) - Speed: 30

Velag, being flanked, takes a diagonal step to get out of the middle of the pack and then whacks the frog he's still adjacent to.

"We be Licktoads. You be toads. You be licked."

Attack Roll : 1d20 + 8 + 1 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 8 + 1 - 2 + 1 = 11 (+8 base, +1 Divine, -2 Shaken +1 Judgement) for.. 1d4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 1 = 3

The dice roller hates goblin inquisitors, I think...


male Goblin Witch / 8 // Init +5/ HP 49/49 // AC: 22/T:20/FF:15 - Percep: +7// F +3/R +7/W +6 /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

As it seems no one has closed on Bucko he decides to fire again from his stick slinger....

"Killses them Velag!"

Crossbow, light
Attack 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Dooh! forgot about the boards copy/paste thing!

attack roll
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22


King of Goblins *MAP*

Surprise: Klepy attacks the boss and Velag attack another. Tark kills one. Bucko heals a goblin.

1: Velag kills one with an AO, in spite of the croak effect, and attacks and injures another. Klepy attacks the boss again, but doesn't kill him. Tark and Fangz miss the boss. Bucko revives the 2nd goblin.

2: Bucko fires and misses. Klepy goes ahead of Tark and kills the boss. Tark's roll is good enough to kill another one next to him, and he's no longer flanked. 4 down, one injured. There are still 3 fighting Klepy, Tark, Bucko, and the two goblins.

We don't usually post in initiative order, so I take actions as occurring on their turns. Tark attacked, so it counted on one next to him. Velag killed one and hurt another, Klepy killed the boss in 3 rounds, and Tark killed 2.

Velag hasn't gone yet in this round (2), but he's flanked by 2 and away from the rest of you. He can move and try to finish off the injured one.

There were 9 total, and 5 still standing.

Edit: Ninja'd by the other two! Hang on a minute! LOL!


King of Goblins *MAP*

OK.

Velag missed, and Bucko already did something in surprise, and rounds 1 and 2, so no 2nd shot. He's away from the fighting, so I'll assume he's reloading. Melee really isn't his thing...

We start Round 3: Init: Velag, Bucko, healed goblins, frog-mans, Klepy, Tark

NO ONE has acted yet in round 3. Post whenever, but actions follow initiative order. if your kill gets stolen, I'll give you the most advantageous alternative action, or let you do something else.

That's not confusing at all, is it? XD


Male Goblin! Inquisitor: 8
Stats:
AC: 22/T:17/F:16 - Percept: +14 - Init: +9 - CMB: +7 CMD: 23 - Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Wil: +10 (+12 vs. charm/compulsion) - Speed: 30

Round three.... Fight!

Velag doesn't like all this missing he's been doing, "Hold still, Froggy! Me not done killing you!"

Attack Roll : 1d20 + 8 + 1 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 8 + 1 - 2 + 1 = 19 (+8 base, +1 Divine, -2 Shaken +1 Judgement)

for.. 1d4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 1 = 4

101 to 150 of 3,696 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Goblins 2: The Wreckin'-ing! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.