Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Gm Wu's "The war within"

Game Master doctor_wu

Set in Lastwall starting out in small hamlet of southwatch sout of Castle Everstand.


1,001 to 1,050 of 2,302 << first < prev | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | next > last >>

Male Human Ranger 2

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 61d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Afraid I might not be around when my turns around so I'm rolling up to shoot them down now.
"Up to you guys, however it would not surprise me to learn that there are more than just the four on the roof."
Damage
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 51d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8


gm 3

both of grinby's shots miss and remember the fog. Neeed Anna and Nesteruk.


Winter Witch 3

Anna get close enough to cast ray of frost

Ranged Touch attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

Damage: 1d4 + 1d3 ⇒ (2) + (1) = 3


gm 3

Anna's ray hits the bandit archer who seems to still have some fight in him, before the fog encompasses her and protects her.


Spells:
lvl1: 3/5 used
AC 16/Touch 11/FF14 HP 16/28 Saves 3/3/2 +2 vs illusion Init: +8

On her turn

Pip rides to the edge of the fog (K9), hops off Nimbus and sends him running into the underbrush away from the building so he doesn't get hurt. She then draws out her light crossbow and knocks a quarrel.


gmpcing Chardak since he might still be on vaccatoin. Chardak casts bless then moves forward G10. +1 on attack roles and saves against fear.


Male Human Ranger 2

Grinby mutters and curses under his breath and tries again. on his turn of course. 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 111d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 81d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

If I can't see them I'll shuffle right until I can.


Both of grinby's atttacks miss.
waited for Nesteruk long enough. Nesteruk moves forward to F10 and drinks a mutagen.

Ronigan moves forward to J10 and starts telling a story about great battles once won. +1 to attack and damage rolls.

Now the bandits start to move while one blows a signal whistle
4d6 ⇒ (4, 3, 5, 4) = 16

While the other bandits shot at Grinby.
right sides ones attack roll1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23damage1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
attack roll1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17damage1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
Left back
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11 damage1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
concealment 1d100 ⇒ 46

new map


Spells:
lvl1: 3/5 used
AC 16/Touch 11/FF14 HP 16/28 Saves 3/3/2 +2 vs illusion Init: +8

Pip takes her turn as noted above.


HP 12/17, AC- 15 T- 11 FF- 14 CMD 16 F +7, R +5, W +4, P +8, In +1, AOO +6 Half-Orc Alchemist 2

Sorry DM, I have no objections to being botted as i'm still really struggling for time right now. Don't hesitate to bot Nesteruk if i'm holding up the game, things will settle down for me in early October. I'll just add a little fluff while i've got a minute.

Nesteruk imbibed his newly enhanced mutagen with a heavy frown, wincing as if in agony as he drank deep from the foul extract. The alchemical effect on his limbs and body was immediately apparent, as his muscles expanded with a brutal cracking sound, his upper body growing in bulk. The already strong half-orc now put even a strong Orc to shame and he growled deeply from within his throat as he struggled to focus, not used to the new sensations. Axe in hand, he prepared himself to surge out of the mist...


gm 3

Glad to see you are still somewhat with us.


HP 12/17, AC- 15 T- 11 FF- 14 CMD 16 F +7, R +5, W +4, P +8, In +1, AOO +6 Half-Orc Alchemist 2

I catch all the updates and follow the game, just haven't been settled enough to sit down at the PC much lately.


Male Human Cavalier 2 (HP 20, AC 17/11/16 F +5 R +1 W +3)

Storm lets out another arrow at I5

Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


gm 3

Storm hits the bandit in I5 with an arrow but he still seems to be able to fight. do not forget bless and inspire courage


Male Human Ranger 2

They are on the roof, what are the D squares next to them?


gm 3

yes on the roof D squares are doors to the barn.


Male Human Ranger 2

So no way to reach them with melee, unless I run in the barn and onto the roof yes? also down to 7/21 life


gm 3

There is a ladder around back.


Spells:
lvl1: 3/5 used
AC 16/Touch 11/FF14 HP 16/28 Saves 3/3/2 +2 vs illusion Init: +8
Grinby wrote:
So no way to reach them with melee, unless I run in the barn and onto the roof yes? also down to 7/21 life

I can heal next round


Male Human Cavalier 2 (HP 20, AC 17/11/16 F +5 R +1 W +3)
GM_wu wrote:
Storm hits the bandit in I5 with an arrow but he still seems to be able to fight. do not forget bless and inspire courage

Forgot about those. So hit roll was 22 and damage was 6


Spells:
lvl1: 3/5 used
AC 16/Touch 11/FF14 HP 16/28 Saves 3/3/2 +2 vs illusion Init: +8
Piper 'Pip' Zappenpop wrote:
Grinby wrote:
So no way to reach them with melee, unless I run in the barn and onto the roof yes? also down to 7/21 life
I can heal next round

I do only have a 15 ft move speed, however, so you may have to move into my readied action.


Male Human Ranger 2

Sure can do, I'll run by you as I head towards the ladder. Arrows seem to be failing me. If you move right I can run right by you on a straight shot down the side of the barn.


Spells:
lvl1: 3/5 used
AC 16/Touch 11/FF14 HP 16/28 Saves 3/3/2 +2 vs illusion Init: +8
Grinby wrote:
Sure can do, I'll run by you as I head towards the ladder. Arrows seem to be failing me. If you move right I can run right by you on a straight shot down the side of the barn.

Will do as soon as my turn comes up again


HP 12/17, AC- 15 T- 11 FF- 14 CMD 16 F +7, R +5, W +4, P +8, In +1, AOO +6 Half-Orc Alchemist 2

Not waiting for me again are we? Back in action and raring to hit stuff with my 25 strength ;).


Spells:
lvl1: 3/5 used
AC 16/Touch 11/FF14 HP 16/28 Saves 3/3/2 +2 vs illusion Init: +8

For reference:
initiative
Anna 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Chardak 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10
Nesteruk1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
Ronigan 1d20 ⇒ 6
Grinby1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
pip1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25
storm1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
bandit archers 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
If I'm not missing something, it's Nestertuk's turn.


gm 3

Anna and Chardak have not acted but Nesteruk can act.


I was away for a bit I think I have something planned out for Nesteruk since it has been a while. I was moving furniture. Oh and Nesteruks javelin attack bonus should be +2 as 1 bab and 1 from dex.

Nesteruk moves with forward next to one of the doors while drawing a javelin and throws it at the bandit cloest to that door up above him. attack roll1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17 damage 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11 The bandit archer takes a hit and seems like he can get one more shot off before collapsing.


Winter Witch 3

Anna casts ray of frost at the closest one.
range touch attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
damage: 1d3 + 1d4 ⇒ (1) + (1) = 2


gm 3

will have to move out of fog.Anna hits the bandit with the ray of frost on the injured bandit who still seems able to fight.


Spells:
lvl1: 3/5 used
AC 16/Touch 11/FF14 HP 16/28 Saves 3/3/2 +2 vs illusion Init: +8

After the archer's turn

Pip moves right (j12) and readies an action to heal Storm as he runs by on his way to get into the bandit's collective face.

CLW: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9


Male Half-Orc Inquisitor of Gorum 2

Chardak breaks out of the cover of the fog and charges around the left side of the barn. As he goes he drops his spear and shakes his greatsword clear of its wrapping.

He pulls open the door and looks inside.

Move to E5 and open the door.

AWOL again. The usual sources. (On the plus side how many people get to hang out inside the combustion chamber of a big gas turbine engine.) I am sorry .


gm 3

As chardak tries to open the door he finds that it is barred. I need a strength check which you cannot make so nevermind.


Male Human Ranger 2

If I can I would like to run by Pip get healed and make my way to the ladder around back.


gm 3

Pip won't be readying the action until next turn as she already acted. But you can reach her with one move so she does not need to ready.


Male Human Ranger 2

Then Grinby moves to Pip and if he can fires off two more shots.
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 121d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 51d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
"Ow"
crit confirm rolls1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 101d8 ⇒ 1


gm 3

one if you move And I should take the first one.Grinby's one arrow misses.


Male Half-Orc Inquisitor of Gorum 2

Chardak strikes the door in growling frustration.

Just flavor.


Ronigan moves to L7 and shoots the wounded bandit to the right.
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6 Which misses hitting into the side of the barn.
Now the bandit archers turn The one closest to Nesteruk shoots an arrow at him before falling unconcious on the roof 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 the one in front of this archer attacks Chardak 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 The other two archers shoot at Ronigan1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10 confirm for first being a crit 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10 extra damage2d8 + 2 ⇒ (2, 3) + 2 = 7 Ronigan from the two shots looks like he is about to collapse. Party to act
new map


Spells:
lvl1: 3/5 used
AC 16/Touch 11/FF14 HP 16/28 Saves 3/3/2 +2 vs illusion Init: +8

Pip reaches out and wills the soothing presence of afternoon skies into her compatriot's wounds.

cast cure light: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10


gm 3

Oh and I need a will save from Nesteruk.


Male Half-Orc Inquisitor of Gorum 2

After the arrow strikes, Chardak looks up and gnashes his teeth at the archer. Then he circles the barn looking for a way up. Finding the ladder, he starts to climb.

Movement will probably eat all his actions this turn. Not sure how far up the ladder he gets.

****
Status:

HP 11/19
Current AC 16, T 11, FF 16 including 2 dex damage


HP 12/17, AC- 15 T- 11 FF- 14 CMD 16 F +7, R +5, W +4, P +8, In +1, AOO +6 Half-Orc Alchemist 2

Will Save (Ragechemist): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Javelin Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Javelin Damage: 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

His anger merely growing despite his injury, Nesteruk stepped back away from the barn to hurl another javelin at the closest rooftop bandit. The projectile hurtled through the air at devastating speed to hit him...

AC17 from Mutagen. Move me wherever necessary to get line of sight GM.


gm 3

Chardak can get to the base of the latter but not any farther I think move at half speed since should be faster than normally climbing with a rope and you only had 5 feet of movement left.
Nesteruk hits the bandit who seems barely able to still fight as if he can get one last arrow released.

Round3 midway
Active effects
bless
inspire courage
obscuring mist 17

initiative
pip 25
storm 21
Nesteruk 12
Anna 11 initiative is here
chardak 10
grinby 6
Ronigan 6

round3mid map


HP 12/17, AC- 15 T- 11 FF- 14 CMD 16 F +7, R +5, W +4, P +8, In +1, AOO +6 Half-Orc Alchemist 2

If we had inspire courage, an extra point of damage should drop the bandit. Did not include it, must have missed it.


gm 3

correct then he collapses onto the roof nearly falling dropping his bow which slides towards the edge.


gm 3

Anna and Grinby to act.


Winter Witch 3

Anna will move to M-7 and casts ray of frost at the closest one.
range touch attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
damage: 1d3 + 1d4 ⇒ (3) + (2) = 5


gm 3

Anna's ray of frost hits and makes the bandit collapse.J3 is the only bandit archer left.


Male Human Ranger 2

If there is one left I'll try to shoot him down.
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 241d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 71d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


You are currently in the fog so no second shot You will need to 5 foot step to the right. Oh and you forgot inspire courage Grinby's first arrow hits the bandit who still seems able to fight but his second one hits the top of the tatched roof.

Ronigan takes one last shot at the bandit before collapsing onto the ground. 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 231d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 crit confirm1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (2, 4) + 4 = 10

The remainging bandit archer shots an arrow at Nesteruk which misses.
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Bandit archers
Round 4
active effects bless
16 rounds left on obscuring mist.
pip 25
storm 21
Nesteruk 12
Anna 11
chardak 10
grinby 6
Ronigan 6 unconcisous
bandit archers 5

1,001 to 1,050 of 2,302 << first < prev | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gm Wu's "The war within" Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.