Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Gm Wu's "The war within"

Game Master doctor_wu

Set in Lastwall starting out in small hamlet of southwatch sout of Castle Everstand.


451 to 500 of 2,301 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>

Winter Witch 3

she uses the animal trail


gm 3

Anna following the animal trail for 1000 feet it first seems to follow the to not see much of anything it slowly winds its way to a flat spot that looks like a good campsite with a flat area a little bit off of the trail with a blackened rock but no signs of anyone being there recently.assuming go back and get other right.


Winter Witch 3

yep


gm 3

Anna goes back a bit quicker without having the weight of Jondar on her shoulders anymore through the path. She quickly get back after about 8 minutes then picks up Karthan and hurries to get him to the old campsite Karthan horse gray thunder follows Anna slowly trotting behind her. And then staying by Karthan's unconscious body. She returns to get Chardak who is significantly heavier which takes some more time and the returns luckily with nothing uneventful. When returning to get NEsturuk she notices that the informant is gnawing on a piece of salt pork that was in a pouch contained by one of the orcs. With the last body moving the injured informant moves up and takes a small amount and begins crawling back to you. The sun is tiny bit lower in the sky now that it is afternoon but NEsturuk arrives at the campstie the orc infomant when Anna returns had slowly begun making her way back a quater of teh way down the trail tehn Anna helps her. hustling to get twice overland travel is something I would assume you do as otherwise leaving bodies unattended for a while. and then people would have to make checks to wake up could take damgae for being unattended. I also presume you treat the wounds of characters.

Anna treats the wounds of the cahracters for the remaining 20 minutes and some of them seem like they might wake up.
Chardak a few minutes later heals one point of nonleathal damage. has 3 nonleathal left and you are awake but disabled.
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19

Karthan
1d20 - 3 ⇒ (20) - 3 = 17

Jondar
1d20 ⇒ 17

Nesteruk
1d20 - 3 ⇒ (20) - 3 = 17
everyone is awake but disabled except for ANna.


AC28/FF23/T27:Init+8:Saves F+15/R+15/W+15:HP 128|128: Perception +22 (Lowlight Vision)

Karthan groans but otherwise doesn't move or speak. His horse nuzzles him and lays down protectively next to him.


HP 12/17, AC- 15 T- 11 FF- 14 CMD 16 F +7, R +5, W +4, P +8, In +1, AOO +6 Half-Orc Alchemist 2

Nesteruk looks a little shellshocked.

Wa... water... he mutters, reaching for a waterskin he keeps in his backpack.


Winter Witch 3

she gives water to all.


Male Human Cleric/1

Jondar mutters, "Pha..rasma your servant is ready to be judged." When Anna gives him water he seems startled and says, "Maria is that you? Where is Sel....." His vision clears and he sees Anna and says, "Sorry, I thought I was in Pharasma embrace. Thank you for the water and saving my life. I am in your debt." He groans as leans forward to drink some offered watered. "How are the others?", he asks Anna.


gm 3

As Jondar speaks a small squirel comes up in the trees and climbs around on the tree branch. The wind has mostly subsided but it is still cold and windy.


Male Half-Orc Inquisitor of Gorum 2

Chardak grunts and groans.

"HUh!?" He seems surprised to open his eyes. He looks at Anna, "I told you to run..."

still a little disoriented


Winter Witch 3

replies to Chardak
"I can't leave someone behind."


gm 3

The squirel moves around on the tree but most of teh trees in this area have lost there leaves save for one pine tree with needles. A few pine needles lay on the ground dried up but the gorund is not that comfortable.


Male Half-Orc Inquisitor of Gorum 2
Anna Bridgette wrote:

replies to Chardak

"I can't leave someone behind."

"It looked bad. I thought to buy your life with mine, but you saved us all. Truly you are a daughter of Gorum. Tell me the tale of your battle alone."


female

The female orc

The female orc begins to lay down and starts to sleep turning over once a bed of pine needles . A few seconds later she snores a little.


Winter Witch 3

"I follow the Drunken hero."


Male Human Cleric/1

GM_Wu can I use channel energy without being knocked unconscious?


gm 3

With the mention of the drunken hero a chilly gust of wind comes down the hill and with it some pine needles move and an old dirty cork half used starts to roll down the hill some making it visible.
editJondar yes as it always increases hit points You are still disabled if in negatives though you just aren't as badly hurt.


Winter Witch 3

Lets see, you use Channel, goto -1, but the channel gives 1+ health, So I think not, But I'm not the GM.


Male Human Cleric/1

While lying on his back Jondar prays for Pharasma to heal himself and his ally with her divine energy.

Channel Energy: 1d6 ⇒ 3

4/7 channel energies left

Damn


AC28/FF23/T27:Init+8:Saves F+15/R+15/W+15:HP 128|128: Perception +22 (Lowlight Vision)

Hrm, can't remember. How dead was I?


gm 3

Karthan you were at -4 so now healing 3 you will be at -1. Jondar is currently at 2 hp no longer disabled. Anna is at 8 Nesteruk is at -1. since healing nonletahl and lethal happen at same rate Chardak has no more nonlethal damage on him and is at 4hp and is no longer disabled.


Male Half-Orc Inquisitor of Gorum 2
Anna Bridgette wrote:
"I follow the Drunken hero."

"All the more reason to tell me the tale. Cailean loves a good story, doesn't he?"

****
Anticipating Jondar's channel, Chardak grits his teeth. Pharasma's power feels less alien this time, but not exactly comfortable. Grey Lady's power hurts. Maybe Gorum would rather I fought well to kill before being hurt. But now I can fight again. Hmmm.

He stretches the freshly knit wounds. "Thank you,friend Jondar."


AC28/FF23/T27:Init+8:Saves F+15/R+15/W+15:HP 128|128: Perception +22 (Lowlight Vision)

Karthan merely lies back against his horse clutching his wounds. There was no need to speak at this point. Besides his ribs hurt too much to consider the effort.


gm 3

The wind mainly has three more gusts and then slowly dies down. The party slowly recovers from its wounds. The sun continues to get lower from its highest point in the sky. about 3:30 in the afternoon now.


female

The female orc rolls over in her sleep.


Male Human Cleric/1

Jondar rolls over and pushes himself up onto his knees with a groan and slowly gets to his feet. He looks at the others and see that more healing is needed; with a prayer to Pharasma the heal wave ripples out from him. He sighs in relief feeling Pharasma divine power flows through him.

channel energy: 1d6 ⇒ 6
3/7 channel energies left


Male Half-Orc Inquisitor of Gorum 2

The taste of ashes fills Chardak's mouth as Pharasma's power fills his body. Then it's gone and he is whole again. This time he merely grunts at Jondar and nods his head. With a renewed pleasre in life, he inventories his goods and glances curiously at the orc.

Did Anna drag Chardak's greatsword and spear to camp here?

10/11 hp


Winter Witch 3

Maybe, maybe not.


gm 3

1d100 ⇒ 33
yes Chardak has his greatsword but not his spear but remember Nesteruk has two extra spears from the dead orcs found near Philander caravan. Also none of the orcs in the cave entrance got looted really.


AC28/FF23/T27:Init+8:Saves F+15/R+15/W+15:HP 128|128: Perception +22 (Lowlight Vision)

2/11

As Jondars healing energies wash over them Karthan straightens up.
"So what now?"


Winter Witch 3

"The only problem now is that Symas was killed."


gm 3

With the mention of Symas death in the distance by bare decidous trees a raven flies north then quickly vanishes out of sight.


HP 12/17, AC- 15 T- 11 FF- 14 CMD 16 F +7, R +5, W +4, P +8, In +1, AOO +6 Half-Orc Alchemist 2

Nesteruk nods towards the sleeping Orc.

She sleeps very soundly for someone whose kin has just been massacred by strangers...


Winter Witch 3

"Problem is there are still more orcs in that cave and the mayor's wife is alive and in there."


AC28/FF23/T27:Init+8:Saves F+15/R+15/W+15:HP 128|128: Perception +22 (Lowlight Vision)

"Joy." Karthan says lying back. "We're one man down and many wounded as is. I'm hoping there is some good news in all this."


Male Human Cleric/1

Jondar appears saddening by the news that Symas fell in the battle and says a prayer to Pharasma. He notices that Karthan is still grievously wounded and walks over to him. "Looks like you could use some more of Pharasma's divine energy." he says in a sad voice. Jondar reaches up and take a hold of his holy symbol and calls upon Pharasma to heal his allies.

Channel Energy: 1d6 ⇒ 1

DAMN!!!
2/7 Channel Energy


female

After getting a burst of Jondar channeled energy the female orc mutters

orc:
"water in her sleep"


gm 3

What does the party do now


Winter Witch 3

Anna gives her some water


female

The female orc wakes up and says in common "Thanks" in a inappropriate questioning tone. The orc then slips back into speaking in orc.

orc:
"About half of the band is gone so there will be enough food for two days for them. After that they may come hunting after you as strong prey."
As she says this the sun continues to fade into the night


Winter Witch 3

she thinks
So we got 2 days, til we're hunted.


female

The orc then looks like she forgot something important

orc:
"But that is counting today and we usually hunt at night becuase less of this stupid blinding light"


Winter Witch 3

she thinks
Oh crap.


Male Half-Orc Inquisitor of Gorum 2

Chardak listens to Anna and the Orc. He translates for the others quietly, "She say we killed half her band. The others must hunt tonight or the next. " He pounds his left fist into his right palm. "In the dark they will have an advantage, but we must fight to save the woman."

He frowns and nudges the orc with a steel booted toe. In orc: "Woman, half a moon past a little human girl was lost? I seek her. Is she with your band?"

AZ, did Anna drag Symas out? What about his bow and arrows? (Let the callous looting of fallen comrades begin =( )

Jondar, that 1 may have been disappointing but it's put Chardak back to full strength. Thanks.


Winter Witch 3

No, she did not drag him out as he was dead.


Male Human Cleric/1

"I still can feel Pharasma's divine energy in me. Shall I call upon her aid once more? Then we can try to save the woman and hopefully the girl you are looking for Chardak.", says Jondar as he inspects Karthan's wounds. He looks to the others to see what they have to say about the situation.


female

The female orc replies to Chardak in orc "Yes the boss captured little girl a while back. She is still young though."


AC28/FF23/T27:Init+8:Saves F+15/R+15/W+15:HP 128|128: Perception +22 (Lowlight Vision)

"I'm wondering if it might not be best to approach this in a different way." Karthan surmises. "I was expecting a renegade band, marauders, robbers, or those too foolhardy to stay in Belzeken where they belong. Not an entire tribe. Any ideas?"


Male Half-Orc Inquisitor of Gorum 2

"If she talks the truth, there are six of them left. We bested six once. We can do it again if we fight on our terms."

Six nearly killed us and one of these is a caster. Somebody talk Chardak out of this.


HP 12/17, AC- 15 T- 11 FF- 14 CMD 16 F +7, R +5, W +4, P +8, In +1, AOO +6 Half-Orc Alchemist 2

Nesteruk groans in pain.

Perhaps, with better preparation. We should attack tomorrow, once fully prepared. I will... be more cautious. I had forgotten how strong my kin could be...

Even though Nesteruk is stronger than the average Orc, effectiveness requires he actually manage a roll higher than a 6 this time...

451 to 500 of 2,301 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gm Wu's "The war within" Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.