Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Society


Starfinder


Starfinder Society

Gm wu's pfs feast of ravenmore

Game Master doctor_wu


1 to 50 of 189 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>

gm 3

A note for some work has been sent out by a low level bookkeeper in magnimar at a nondescript tavern the Drunken Dog a quiet and out of the way tavern.

Silver Crusade

Male HP: 24/24 | AC:23 | T:11 | FF:22 | CMB:+6 | CMD:17 | Fort:+6 | Ref:+1 | Will:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc:+7 | Sense Motive:+7 | Smite Evil: 1/1 | Lay on Hands: 3/3 Dwarf Paladin (Tortured Crusader) 02

"Seems like our doom is approaching fast" comments an average height dwarf whose visage seems disfigured by several barely healed scars. He's wearing full plate armor and carrying a seemingly well made waraxe. His tone is sober but his eyes betray some sort of strange eagerness...


female

Inside a woman sits in with nervous at a table near the corner and waves to the dwarf to come and sit down? She says "I have an offer to make . My name is Jeminda. RAvenmore has not paid taxes for the past 15 years and the amount now the small village has a total of 500 gold pieces in taxes not paid.".

Dark Archive

Init +3; Senses Perception +2 ————— Defense ————— AC 16, touch 13, flat-footed 13 (+2 armor, +3 Dex) hp 16 2d8+2) Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +3 —————

The young Varisian enters into the room, a quarterstaff in his back, tight leather armor and a trenchcoat complete the outfit. He looks around Remy here ta help he says with a wink.

Silver Crusade

Male HP: 24/24 | AC:23 | T:11 | FF:22 | CMB:+6 | CMD:17 | Fort:+6 | Ref:+1 | Will:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc:+7 | Sense Motive:+7 | Smite Evil: 1/1 | Lay on Hands: 3/3 Dwarf Paladin (Tortured Crusader) 02

"I see... You wish for righteous retribution... even if only of the monetary kind. Very well, I can see the worthiness of your cause and I can always use more gold. Alas earning a glorious death in battle against the Hordes of the Abyss is not as cheap as one would expect at first..." Thror comments before adding:"Anything else we should know about this place... Ravenmore, right? Is there by any chance a great evil lurking into the shadows there? Something forgotten and unholy, waiting for unsuspecting travellers to fall into its maw of iniquity?" the dwarf asks, clearly thrilled by the images his immagination just conjured...

Dark Archive

Init +3; Senses Perception +2 ————— Defense ————— AC 16, touch 13, flat-footed 13 (+2 armor, +3 Dex) hp 16 2d8+2) Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +3 —————

The magus rolls his eyes at the dwarfs comments


female

Jemida replies " Well not so much just retribution but to find out what happened to my brother who I previously sent to collect the taxes and is now missing"

Dark Archive

Init +3; Senses Perception +2 ————— Defense ————— AC 16, touch 13, flat-footed 13 (+2 armor, +3 Dex) hp 16 2d8+2) Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +3 —————

We can do 'dat he says as he lights up a cigarette.,

Silver Crusade

Male HP: 24/24 | AC:23 | T:11 | FF:22 | CMB:+6 | CMD:17 | Fort:+6 | Ref:+1 | Will:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc:+7 | Sense Motive:+7 | Smite Evil: 1/1 | Lay on Hands: 3/3 Dwarf Paladin (Tortured Crusader) 02

"Retribution and the rescue of an endangered soul" - the dwarf notes approvingly - "Not bad. Now, if he was kidnapped, or eaten, by some sort of unspeakable evil in need of smiting, this would truly be perfect..."


female

Jemida replies " I really hope he is ok.


female

She also asks " Do you have anymore questions?"


gm 3

There are some players that ahave not responded yet and am wondering whether they are just being quiet and want to go. I will do character introductions and a bit of banter on the journey there.

Dark Archive

Init +3; Senses Perception +2 ————— Defense ————— AC 16, touch 13, flat-footed 13 (+2 armor, +3 Dex) hp 16 2d8+2) Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +3 —————

Bein' eaten by sumthin' not Remy's idea of how ta go out he says.


female

she says "I would not either like to die that way, but I better get back to work. Please head to ravenmore and find my half brother."

Dark Archive

Init +3; Senses Perception +2 ————— Defense ————— AC 16, touch 13, flat-footed 13 (+2 armor, +3 Dex) hp 16 2d8+2) Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +3 —————

We c'n do dat he says with a wink and a grin.

Silver Crusade

Male HP: 24/24 | AC:23 | T:11 | FF:22 | CMB:+6 | CMD:17 | Fort:+6 | Ref:+1 | Will:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc:+7 | Sense Motive:+7 | Smite Evil: 1/1 | Lay on Hands: 3/3 Dwarf Paladin (Tortured Crusader) 02

"Aye, we can and we will... or at least we'll bring back what's left of him!" Thror proclaims in a solemn tone, clearly unaware of the effect his words could have on the woman...

Ready to go, but I think we need to wait for the others first

Dark Archive

Male Elf Witch3 HP:20/20 AC12 TC12 FF10 CMD13 F+2 R+3 W+4 Init+12

Apologies, the gameplay thread never popped up in my focus.

The door to the tavern opens, admitting a stereo-typically tall, thin elf. His foot absently kicks at the frame, sending the door swinging closed. Or almost closed, as it seems his push misjudged the power needed. Heedless of the ajar portal, his steps bring him closer to the table of Pathfinders.

"Hah, please forgive my lateness. There was an unfortunate miscommunication of street names, and before that the magecrafter misunderstood my need for mage armor, as if I would need a shirt of chain, and even before that the unfortunate incident with the hen..." Trailing off with a quiet laugh, the silence lasts only a moment. "So, I am Tanithil, late of the Grand Lodge. What have I missed?" Tanithil appears ready for travel, slinging a heavy pack to the floor and rubbing his shoulder, garbed in rough, sturdy pants and tunic. As he takes a seat, fluffy white ears twitch where they poke out from a pouch at his belt.

Dark Archive

Init +3; Senses Perception +2 ————— Defense ————— AC 16, touch 13, flat-footed 13 (+2 armor, +3 Dex) hp 16 2d8+2) Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +3 —————

The magus takes in the new elf with a smirk.

Liberty's Edge

Male Nagaji Fighter 2.1 | AC 23 (T 14/FF 21) | CMB +5 CMD 18 (FF 16) | HP 27/27 | Init +1 | Fort +6 Ref +1 Will +0 (All +2 vs Mind-Affecting Effects and Poison; +1 vs Fear) | Perception +2 | Low-Light Vision | Speed 20'

Sorry. Had the same problem as Tanithil.

A very tall, nagaji suddenly appears, his scales have a slight blue hint to it and the scale mail that he wears also has a blue into to it almost like it is from his own scales. He carries a shield with multiple weapons hanging from his belt.

"I am sorry I am late. Some females wanted to copulate and I had to forcibly pull myself away from them to get here. I am truly sorry. What did I miss?"

Dark Archive

Male Elf Witch3 HP:20/20 AC12 TC12 FF10 CMD13 F+2 R+3 W+4 Init+12

The sudden appearance causes a jump in the reedy elf, one hand steadying himself on the back of his seat as he nearly falls over. "Oh, well! You are quite the specimen I see! Forgive me, I am not often acquainted with nagaji. Although the rate of encounters is rising. By one today!"

Liberty's Edge

Male Nagaji Fighter 2.1 | AC 23 (T 14/FF 21) | CMB +5 CMD 18 (FF 16) | HP 27/27 | Init +1 | Fort +6 Ref +1 Will +0 (All +2 vs Mind-Affecting Effects and Poison; +1 vs Fear) | Perception +2 | Low-Light Vision | Speed 20'

Hskoro smiles at Tanithil, showing his very sharp teeth in a friendly manner. "No worries. I find soft flesh are often surprised by my presence the first time. But don't worry, I don't bite and will ensure you and the others remain safe. By the way, I am Hskoro Tailfeather."

Silver Crusade

Male HP: 24/24 | AC:23 | T:11 | FF:22 | CMB:+6 | CMD:17 | Fort:+6 | Ref:+1 | Will:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc:+7 | Sense Motive:+7 | Smite Evil: 1/1 | Lay on Hands: 3/3 Dwarf Paladin (Tortured Crusader) 02

Thror eyes the newcomers suspiciously:"So... and elf and... serpentfolk? What was the Venture Captain thinking?" he wonders loudly as he unsuccessfully tries to casts a spell of detection on them.

Tormented crusaders don't have detect evil as a spell-like ability...

Dark Archive

Init +3; Senses Perception +2 ————— Defense ————— AC 16, touch 13, flat-footed 13 (+2 armor, +3 Dex) hp 16 2d8+2) Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +3 —————

The magus laughs Remy not sure about women into bestiality dere Tailfeather

Dark Archive

Male Elf Witch3 HP:20/20 AC12 TC12 FF10 CMD13 F+2 R+3 W+4 Init+12

Tanithil straightens in his chair, turning his attention to the woman seated with his companions. "My apologies for requesting you repeat yourself, but my allies appear to be unhelpful. As I said, I am Tanithil, and I am pleased to be of assistance in this mission."

Silver Crusade

Male HP: 24/24 | AC:23 | T:11 | FF:22 | CMB:+6 | CMD:17 | Fort:+6 | Ref:+1 | Will:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc:+7 | Sense Motive:+7 | Smite Evil: 1/1 | Lay on Hands: 3/3 Dwarf Paladin (Tortured Crusader) 02

"Unhelpful you say? Un-Helpful??? How dare you... you... ELF! This fine lady just finished offering us a fat amount of gold to bring back her beloved brother from an hamlet called Ravenmore... shifty people who don't like to pay their taxes as honest folks do... much like most elves I might add... are you sure you are not from Ravenmore yourself? If so... what do you know about the unspeakable evil who might have eaten miss Jemida's brother ALIVE?!?!? Out with it... ELF! My Doom requires answers!"

Dark Archive

Male Elf Witch3 HP:20/20 AC12 TC12 FF10 CMD13 F+2 R+3 W+4 Init+12

Tanithil peers at Jemida intently. "Aha, I see. We can certainly investigate the missing brother problem, it should be a most interesting task, especially if he has be apparated elsewhere in his duties. Madam Jemida, might you expound on the nature of Ravenmore? I must profess I have never traveled there."

Liberty's Edge

Male Nagaji Fighter 2.1 | AC 23 (T 14/FF 21) | CMB +5 CMD 18 (FF 16) | HP 27/27 | Init +1 | Fort +6 Ref +1 Will +0 (All +2 vs Mind-Affecting Effects and Poison; +1 vs Fear) | Perception +2 | Low-Light Vision | Speed 20'

Hskoro looks confused for a moment at Remy until it dawns on him. "Ah.. the females wanting to bear my children were nagaji females. It is common for them to flock around a strong nagaji male when they are in heat."

To Thror's explanation, "Hmm.. so a rescue mission of a sort. Is the brother being kept against his will or is he there willingly? Or perhaps we don't know..."

Dark Archive

Init +3; Senses Perception +2 ————— Defense ————— AC 16, touch 13, flat-footed 13 (+2 armor, +3 Dex) hp 16 2d8+2) Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +3 —————

Calm down 'dere dwarf, elves is elves he says with a smirk.

Silver Crusade

Male HP: 24/24 | AC:23 | T:11 | FF:22 | CMB:+6 | CMD:17 | Fort:+6 | Ref:+1 | Will:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc:+7 | Sense Motive:+7 | Smite Evil: 1/1 | Lay on Hands: 3/3 Dwarf Paladin (Tortured Crusader) 02

"That's exactly my point"[/b] the dwarven paladin scoffs.

Dark Archive

Male Elf Witch3 HP:20/20 AC12 TC12 FF10 CMD13 F+2 R+3 W+4 Init+12

"Hoho, you are quite correct. Elves will be elves and dwarves will be dwarves and telling anyone to calm down most certainly will not calm them unless it is delivered with a spell. But we are all certainly what Madame Jemida needs to find her brother and settle these taxes, yes?"

Dark Archive

Init +3; Senses Perception +2 ————— Defense ————— AC 16, touch 13, flat-footed 13 (+2 armor, +3 Dex) hp 16 2d8+2) Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +3 —————

'Dose of us who arrive on time he responds to the elf.

Dark Archive

Male Elf Witch3 HP:20/20 AC12 TC12 FF10 CMD13 F+2 R+3 W+4 Init+12

”Well, if I understand you correctly and you feel yourself and our dwarven companion are capable of solving this mystery, I will gladly return to the archives of the Grand Lodge. There is much work and few bodies to perform it after all!”


female

Jemida says " I better get back to my job as a clerk hope you fix the taxes and find my half brother." as she walks out the door.

Dark Archive

Male Elf Witch3 HP:20/20 AC12 TC12 FF10 CMD13 F+2 R+3 W+4 Init+12

”I suppose we will learn of Ravenmoor when we arrive.” The elf rises from his chair, hefting his pack. ”I am ready when you are, fellows.”

Liberty's Edge

Male Nagaji Fighter 2.1 | AC 23 (T 14/FF 21) | CMB +5 CMD 18 (FF 16) | HP 27/27 | Init +1 | Fort +6 Ref +1 Will +0 (All +2 vs Mind-Affecting Effects and Poison; +1 vs Fear) | Perception +2 | Low-Light Vision | Speed 20'

Hskoro hisses in agreement and readies himself to go. "I am ready."

Silver Crusade

Male HP: 24/24 | AC:23 | T:11 | FF:22 | CMB:+6 | CMD:17 | Fort:+6 | Ref:+1 | Will:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc:+7 | Sense Motive:+7 | Smite Evil: 1/1 | Lay on Hands: 3/3 Dwarf Paladin (Tortured Crusader) 02

As Tanithil speaks the dwarven paladin grins:"A spell or an axe's blade... But let's nopt dwell on that for now. We've got money to recover and young clerks to save... or avenge. And... I was born ready. Elf"

Dark Archive

Init +3; Senses Perception +2 ————— Defense ————— AC 16, touch 13, flat-footed 13 (+2 armor, +3 Dex) hp 16 2d8+2) Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +3 —————

The magus nods.


gm 3

The party exits the tavern and heads out the gate of magnimar but has a few days travel to the remote village of ravenmore as the party travels up the Yondalbakari river. The road gets a bit muddy at some points but still has lots of wagon tracks along the road.

Anyone want to say anything on the journey

Silver Crusade

Male HP: 24/24 | AC:23 | T:11 | FF:22 | CMB:+6 | CMD:17 | Fort:+6 | Ref:+1 | Will:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc:+7 | Sense Motive:+7 | Smite Evil: 1/1 | Lay on Hands: 3/3 Dwarf Paladin (Tortured Crusader) 02

"Seems about the right climate for dealing with unspeakable abominations from the Abyss! The best kind of weather, if you ask me. I could almost forget about the elf in our midsts!" says Thror while walking along the road, sounding strangely happy at the prospect of fighting unspeakable horrors, thus far exisiting only in his mind...

Liberty's Edge

Male Nagaji Fighter 2.1 | AC 23 (T 14/FF 21) | CMB +5 CMD 18 (FF 16) | HP 27/27 | Init +1 | Fort +6 Ref +1 Will +0 (All +2 vs Mind-Affecting Effects and Poison; +1 vs Fear) | Perception +2 | Low-Light Vision | Speed 20'

Hskoro frequently extends his tongue, tasting the air. He occasionally taste the scent of prey and fights the urge to hunt for some meat, knowing he needs to stay with the party.

Dark Archive

Init +3; Senses Perception +2 ————— Defense ————— AC 16, touch 13, flat-footed 13 (+2 armor, +3 Dex) hp 16 2d8+2) Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +3 —————

The magus listens in to the conversations. Saying very little but listening very well.


gm 3

The party comes to a fork in the road and heads up the muddy road to ravenmore and starts the journey north.

Silver Crusade

Male HP: 24/24 | AC:23 | T:11 | FF:22 | CMB:+6 | CMD:17 | Fort:+6 | Ref:+1 | Will:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc:+7 | Sense Motive:+7 | Smite Evil: 1/1 | Lay on Hands: 3/3 Dwarf Paladin (Tortured Crusader) 02

"Let's get moving, people! I'm eager to confront those despicable tax evaders... and their hidden masters as well, of course!" comments Thror as the party approaches Ravenmore...

Liberty's Edge

Male Nagaji Fighter 2.1 | AC 23 (T 14/FF 21) | CMB +5 CMD 18 (FF 16) | HP 27/27 | Init +1 | Fort +6 Ref +1 Will +0 (All +2 vs Mind-Affecting Effects and Poison; +1 vs Fear) | Perception +2 | Low-Light Vision | Speed 20'

Hskoro uses his fist to hit his shield, "Agreed. Let us be on our way. Time might be of essence."

Dark Archive

Male Elf Witch3 HP:20/20 AC12 TC12 FF10 CMD13 F+2 R+3 W+4 Init+12

"We will certainly accomplish nothing on the road." the elf agrees, laboring under his pack. The slower pace had suited him well, given his weaker stature. I will most certainly invest in more magical storage when we return. he vowed privately.


gm 3

The long road north seems to to finally approach the village of ravenmore. The sun is stilla bout two hours before noon and tall grass grows alongside the road.

perception checks from the entire party. For after this if say someone needs a perception or initative check after a day is it okay if I bot them?

Dark Archive

Male Elf Witch3 HP:20/20 AC12 TC12 FF10 CMD13 F+2 R+3 W+4 Init+12

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Silver Crusade

Male HP: 24/24 | AC:23 | T:11 | FF:22 | CMB:+6 | CMD:17 | Fort:+6 | Ref:+1 | Will:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc:+7 | Sense Motive:+7 | Smite Evil: 1/1 | Lay on Hands: 3/3 Dwarf Paladin (Tortured Crusader) 02

Perception check: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26

"The stench of evil... it's EVEYWHERE!"

Liberty's Edge

Male Nagaji Fighter 2.1 | AC 23 (T 14/FF 21) | CMB +5 CMD 18 (FF 16) | HP 27/27 | Init +1 | Fort +6 Ref +1 Will +0 (All +2 vs Mind-Affecting Effects and Poison; +1 vs Fear) | Perception +2 | Low-Light Vision | Speed 20'

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Hskoro looks at the village to see what to expect of the place.

Most GMs will roll everyone's Perception and Initiative when called for the group to do so, to keep PbP games moving along.

Dark Archive

Init +3; Senses Perception +2 ————— Defense ————— AC 16, touch 13, flat-footed 13 (+2 armor, +3 Dex) hp 16 2d8+2) Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +3 —————

Perception 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

1 to 50 of 189 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gm wu's feast of ravenmore. All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2018 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.