Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Gangsters & Ghouls - Nights in Port-a-Lucine

Game Master B_Wiklund

A dispossessed noble family with a shadowy past is back in town looking to even the score.


401 to 450 of 454 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

female 1/2 Elven Expert/Rogue 1/1

Watching Becacine bewitch the art dealer, Gisele snoops about the place. With a invitation already secured for herself and one other, she hopes Bec can get the others to this auction.
She goes and talks to Yvon.
"Yvon, I have placed a wallet on your person. Inside is an invitation to the auction, as well as some money and other sundries. Maybe we should leave Bec and Nic to working this mark, while we examine the contents of this wallet."


Male Human

Arnaud nods to Gisele.

"Not the worst of plans. I noticed a painting depicting a similar fate to that our friend in the sewer met. The painter, named Belanger is comitted to the local asylum. Perhaps he has some information? Assuming he is not reduced to a drooling, useless wretch. Perhaps we should see at some point?"


Male Human Fighter 1/Warrior 1

Yvon throws a quick glance at the guard before pulling out "his" wallet. He leans closer to Giselle-"There's a locked chest over there, it has one strange scratches around it, but I'm not sure what they mean. Let me know what you think."

Yvon then rummages the procured wallet for interesting content.


female 1/2 Elven Expert/Rogue 1/1

Gisele moves over to the chest and gives it a quick once over

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23


Sorry guys been a bit hectic lately. Also to be clear, Yvon is referring to the room below where the Cabinet of Curiousities and the alchemical items were.

Gisele slips back into the room of the Cabinet of Curiousities and its plethora of alchemical vials and beakers, unwatched. With a keen eye and deft hands it becomes clear that the large cabinet standing six feet wide and nearly eight feet tall mounted against the stonewall appears to be more than just a cabinet. Gisele senses that the cabinet is in fact a hidden door into the wall. Judging from the architecture the hidden doorway would not seem to lead to another room but it may provide access to somewhere below the building. THe gouges on the floor appear to be from something heavy such as chests being dragged from the cabinet. However, a firm padlock bars the way.

Meanwhile upstairs, Rineri sidles with Bordelon enraptured by her wit and sophistication. "My dear" he cooes you simply must come tonight, but your friends are a bore perhaps afterwards we can share a drink alone. But though I hate to do so I must soon make preparations for this evening."


female 1/2 Elven Expert/Rogue 1/1

Gisele quickly goes over to the padlock, checks it for anything suspicious, then attempts to unlock it.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 8 + 1 = 19

If there is some sort of trap...
Disable Device: 1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 10 + 1 = 23

...otherwise pick the lock
Disable Device: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18


Female Human Aristocrat 1 / Witch 1

"Monsieur, it would be an honour to attend your auction tonight. Let us see where the evening takes us... a drink alone afterwards might be in the cards, we shall see... and who knows what other surprises the night may hold?" Bécacine flashes Rineri a wicked smile.

"But I will leave you to your preparations... Oh, before I go... would you be so kind as to tell me who else you expect as guests at the soirée?"


Male Human Warrior 1/ Wizard 1

Not being the most garrulous individual, and having little to say to someone dealing in fake goods (not that he reveals this to Rineri), Nicholas spends his time examining the items more closely noting which are fakes and which are real in case this comes in handy later. He also seeks to note any writing or other distinguishing marks on them hoping to remember them on the chance they have significance he is not currently aware of.


Gisele cautiously searches for traps around the lock but finding none gets to work on the lock while furtively looking over her shoulder. It is tricky work but Gisele just manages to disable the lock. Opening the door a crack she senses cool damp air on the otherside and the smell of seawater. Through the crack you can see a set of steep stairs descending down into the dark.


Rineri with obvious regret goes to leave Bordelon and politely though firmly beckons to the others that the tour has concluded. As Becacine asks her question Rineri hestiates for a moment, as if uncertain, "Oh, private buyers, men of means and taste. Some will simply be sending their agents. They're not concerned to advertise their collection. A hand-picked group one might say but I am dead certain they greatly crave what I have on offer here." Rineri flashes a wolfish grin. "This way, my lady and your friends" The art dealer motions to the corridor back to the stairs.


Male Human Fighter 1/Warrior 1

Yvon wanders across the room to Becacine. He slips his arm under her elbow, "Well my dear, we should be be off." He bows his head to M. Renier, "We shall return tonight to see your auction."

Yvon steps out of the shop loudly and with a bit of flair, drawing Becacine with him, trying hard to draw eyes. Hopefully it provides cover for the others to follow. He heads back to the Goblin.


female 1/2 Elven Expert/Rogue 1/1

Gisele, hearing the others coming down the stairs, quickly re-locks the hidden door and moves away from the area. She joins the others as they make their way out of the shop and head back to the Goblin.
As they travel she describes what she found.
"It leads down under the building, and the smell of seawater was strong. Perhaps a hidden cove for smuggling?"


Rineri bids Bordelon a smitten farewell and almost completely ignores the passing of her companions until Yvon slips his arm under Becacine's. Rineri's face turns to stone though you can see the rest of his frame trembling with indigination. The art dealer holds his composure and speaks in measured tones, "I am glad we will have the honour of your distinguished company again. A bientot." Over your shoulder the stoic guard, in the background, again rolling his eyes at the spited art dealer.

The afternoon light is giving way as a daupled orange and amber light bathes the city's steeples and rooftops. The way to the Goblin is free of any unusual events.


Male Human Warrior 1/ Wizard 1

Now that we are away from Rineri's I think I everyone should be aware that many piece's at the auction are in fact high quality forgeries. I am also curious about the hidden passageway. Perhaps we should get some well deserved rest before seeing what we can discover at tonight's auction?


female 1/2 Elven Expert/Rogue 1/1

Gisele nods her agreement. "Perhaps there is another way into the building...perhaps a hidden cove? It did not smell of a sewer, so I think there must be another exit by the sea."


You have some time before your appointment with Helene to rest, prep etc. and plan and scheme


Female Human Aristocrat 1 / Witch 1

Argh... I posted after Wryd's November 22 post, but I only see now that my post seems to have gone into the cyber-void... Pisser... Don't have the energy/inspiration to post right now.


Female Human Aristocrat 1 / Witch 1

Retro post...

"That should leave his blood boiling," says Bécacine as she laughs quietly once out of earshot. "You are a true gentleman, Yvon... thank you for rescuing a damsel in distress..."

Once the group is back at the Goblin...

Bécacine invites her companions to sit at a table, where she orders a glass of red wine for herself.

"An interesting day... but how does everything connect--Rineri's art forgeries and hidden passageway, sewer horrors (and the tormented artist who previously captured them on canvas and who is now under care in an asylum), the sinister mastermind behind the casino raid -- if indeed there are connections between everything we have witnessed over the last few days?"


female 1/2 Elven Expert/Rogue 1/1

Gisele also prompts Yvon to bring out the wallet she pilfered from the man back in the art dealer's home.
Can we get a recap of what was in the wallet?


Under the wan lights at the Golden Goblin Gisele or Yvon proffer the contents of Monsieur Clincher, Sarti's money-man onto the table. Refrehsing ales and wine are served by a surprisingly cheerful Saul who leaves you to your business whistling a jig and giving the waitresses an occasional grope.

In Clincher's wallet were:

-20 pp

-A folded up missive signed Emmanuel Sarti, the missive goes into great detail about excruciatingly mundane property transactions around town. As an operator yourself you are aware of the habit of certain mob bosses burying their orders in cipher amongst seemingly respectable papers.

Linguistics DC 20

Spoiler:
Deciphering the code you discern that Emmanuel Sarti is directing his money-man to make a sizeable bid on Item #4. He adds that the Aubreckers will help even the odds against the rats. Aubreckers you recongize as a reference to the Lamordian family of arm manufacturers, guns, cannons, explosives. The rats mentioned by Sarti are likely the Renier as that was a common pejorative for the Renier family and their followers.

Additionally:

-A small invitation written in posh calligraphy bearing an invitation for plus one to a private auction at Rineri's this evening at 10pm. It notes transactions in cash only. On the back is scrawled in short hand, I believe with Item 4 you'll find the edge you need.
-A card indicating a Monsieur Clincher's membership to the elite Seraphim Club, a gentlemen's club noted for its decadent tastes but also renowned for its members love of sword dueling.
-Dementlieuese identification papers for Monsieur Raymond Clincher but also a set of presumably fake papers for a Matthias Thibadeau, whose occupation is given as grain merchant. The forged papers are of good quality and would likely fetch 100gp to the right seller


Male Human Fighter 1/Warrior 1

Yvon sifts through the contents of the wallet, dividing the money between Bec and Gisele.

"We need to look like we're wealthier than we are- new clothes and decent fake jewellery with this stuff. Also, did Saul seem...cheerful to anyone else? That seems odd..."


Female Human Aristocrat 1 / Witch 1

"Does it?" responds Bécacine to Yvon's remark regarding Saul, apparently more preoccupied with the money from Clincher's wallet that is being divided between Gisele and herself, and what Yvon suggests the women do with it. "I like the way you think."

"So Clincher was a member of the Seraphim Club... that might be worth a visit some day," she says with a smile. "High society with decadent tastes. I'm sure I could find one or two swords there to get pricked by..."

Would Bécacine know how outsiders, and ladies in particular, can gain admission to the Club? Knowledge (local): 2 + 6 = 8; Knowledge (nobility): 4 + 6 = 10... probably not.

"I wonder... Could the proceeds from Rineri's auctions of fake treasures finance the activities of our enemies?"


You have some time before your meeting with Helene. There are some fashionable shops nearby where you would be able to acquire some elegant attire for the auction.

Becacine ponders the Club member card from Clincher's purse. The Seraphim Club is not one that boasts a high profile as others though that may be from a rather restricted membership. There are very few female members. You do recall initiation is dependent on successfully duel with another member.


Female Human Aristocrat 1 / Witch 1

Bécacine shrugs. "Not sure what to make of Mr. Clincher's membership in the Seraphim Club. They don't boast a particularly high profile. All I know is their numbers count very few women, and initiation requires that one successfully duel with an existing member. Sounds like that kind of challenge might be more up Gisele, or even Nicholas's alley... but that'll have to wait 'til another day..."

Seeing the blank expressions on most of her companions' faces, the courtesan sweeps the coins from the table and into her purse, then rises from her chair.

"So, Gisele, my dear... The proverbial cat seems to have the tongue--and perhaps even the brains--of our menfolk. The poor darlings have been through a lot these past few days, so much so they don't want to take a stab at putting the puzzle pieces together, much less string a few sentences together. And now I'm bored. But fortunately, I have a cure for boredom... it's called shopping! And Yvon could not be more right, we need to look our best tonight... so let's not waste any more time!"

Bécacine laughs and takes Gisele by the arm, then starts walking provocatively towards the door.

At the last moment, she looks over her shoulder and calls out through pouty lips: "Any of you big strong men want to tag along and help us pick our new ensembles?"


Just in case it was missed in the post above, from the contents of Clincher's wallet:

-A folded up missive signed Emmanuel Sarti, the missive goes into great detail about excruciatingly mundane property transactions around town. As an operator yourself you are aware of the habit of certain mob bosses burying their orders in cipher amongst seemingly respectable papers.

Linguistics DC 20

Spoiler:
Deciphering the code you discern that Emmanuel Sarti is directing his money-man to make a sizeable bid on Item #4. He adds that the Aubreckers will help even the odds against the rats. Aubreckers you recongize as a reference to the Lamordian family of arm manufacturers, guns, cannons, explosives. The rats mentioned by Sarti are likely the Renier as that was a common pejorative for the Renier family and their followers.


A quick review of some things you've unearthed:

-Verite hired the group that attempted to disrupt the opening of the Golden Goblin.

-Verite also seemed to have connections to a group of anarchists in the Labourer's Quarter or at least he was using their den, Blood of the Vine, as a base.

-Verite had indicated that the DuSuis had been 'removed from the board' and that it was against the rules to interfere.

-Verite bore a pendant of an eye, the symbol of the Order of Ledgermain, a group of magicians and entertainers known for their interest in the occult. It was known that he disappeared from the scene several years ago and had not been heard from.

-The auction at Rineri's came to your attention as the result of a meeting Verite had written down that occurred there a few days prior.

-Clincher, Sarti's money-man was assessing the collection when you arrived.

-There is evidence of a secret passage leading to the sea below the Gallery and the marks of heavy chests having been dragged from out the door into the gallery.

-The Sarti brothers and the Renier's war seems to be escalating as hits in broad day light are occuring and numerous suspicious fires have taken place across the Merchant's Quarter.


Female Human Aristocrat 1 / Witch 1
Wyrd_Wik wrote:

Just in case it was missed in the post above, from the contents of Clincher's wallet:

-A folded up missive signed Emmanuel Sarti, the missive goes into great detail about excruciatingly mundane property transactions around town. As an operator yourself you are aware of the habit of certain mob bosses burying their orders in cipher amongst seemingly respectable papers.

Linguistics DC 20
** spoiler omitted **

As linguistics is a trained only skill and Bec has no ranks in it, I didn't think she had much to offer with regards to deciphering the ledger.

And thanks for the recap, Wyrd, it really helps... I think I missed/forgot a few details. I'm thinking Bec will rejoin the conversation after her shopping is done, just before the meeting with Helene...


female 1/2 Elven Expert/Rogue 1/1

Darn...I do not have linguistics either!! Maybe we can take it to someone, or perhaps Saul might be able to figure it out??


Male Human Fighter 1/Warrior 1

Yvon bristles at Bec's suggestion that a duel would be best handled by Gisele or Arnaud. "Madame, I think there is no one in our small band more appointed to win a place in the gentlemen's club than I." He rattles his sabre briefly, "I don't carry this for show, after all."

When the women have left, he grabs Arnaud and wanders over to see Saul.

"What's to you in such a great mood tonight? Something special planned?"


Becacine and a reluctant Gisele hit the shops and though the ones in this area are not as splendid as those on the boardwalk the two women are able to find some stunning gowns and apparel that should suffice for the event this evening. For the shoppers:

Diplomacy or Bluff DC 20

Spoiler:
With some practiced haggling and cajoling you are able to find the dress that was meant for you, bolstering confidence and will certainly help you make an impression tonight. You gain a +1 bonus to social rolls for the evening (alas the confidence is only good for one night). The dress is 50gp


Saul whistles his tune as Arnaud and Yvon approach.
"A warm ale, lads?" he proffers two glasses on the bar as you stand before him. The pudgy man grins in response to Yvon's gruff questioning. "Last night I thought we were done for but here we are the doors opening and plenty of suckers to fleece. From what I've heard this day your antics have given us quite a reputation. I think we may very well have more customers tonight than we did last night. And gold in my pocket always puts me in a good. Put money in thy purse, laddo."

As the men enjoy the ales and the women return, Helene arrives as the first wave of customers begin to trickle in. The Minister looks stern as she approaches gesturing to the private office overlooking the casino floor. Saul waves a hearty greeting to Helene but is ignored.

As you gather in the room, Helene closes the door behind you. "It is good to see you. After last night I had expected further trouble. I have some news myself but first what have you found thus far?"


Male Human

"The enemies of your house appear to be more numerous... and inhuman than perhaps you previously thought, lady. The man behind the attack on the opening here turned out to be not much of a man, and more of a hideous monstrosity the likes of which will be visiting my dreams till I'm cold, dead and dream no more."


Helene's complexion pales as Arnaud describes the mysterious adversary of the previous night and the other details of your investigation.
"This is grave and troubling news indeed. This city holds many secrets but this, this is something darker."
"I am relieved that you have all returned and I can see that I was correct in my judgement of your abilities."

As for Monsier Rineri, his name has come up quite a bit recently. It seems that only but a year ago he was perched on financial ruin with debts up to his ears. Since, he has made a miraculous recovery and his odious presence has graced many of the city's more fashionable events. Additionally, I know he has been in contact with just about every major operator in the city from the Renier, the Sarti, other families and even the anarchists and pirates. I find it hard to credit his gallery with such success. If he is involved with these inhuman enemies I think we will want to learn more about the true nature of his operation.

As for Clincher and the Sarti, we were once allies and from what I have gathered the Sarti are being pushed out by the Renier. Perhaps, a visit is in order with Emmanuel and Lysandre.


female 1/2 Elven Expert/Rogue 1/1

Arrrg..the post monster ate my last entry!!!

Gisele walks down to the shops with Bec, listening to the woman chat with half an ear. It is not until they arrive at the dress shop that Gisele come back to herself.
She watches as Bec tries on several beautiful outfits.

Bluff: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

WOW..I am rolling well tonight!! LOL


Female Human Aristocrat 1 / Witch 1
Wyrd_Wik wrote:

Becacine and a reluctant Gisele hit the shops and though the ones in this area are not as splendid as those on the boardwalk the two women are able to find some stunning gowns and apparel that should suffice for the event this evening. For the shoppers:

Diplomacy or Bluff DC 20
** spoiler omitted **

If the person/people Becacine purchased gowns and apparel from might have been sexually attracted to her, then she definitely would have made the DC. If not, I'm afraid she would have fallen a bit short.

11 + 7 or 12 = 18 (or 23 vs. those sexually attracted to her)


Female Human Aristocrat 1 / Witch 1
Wyrd_Wik wrote:

Helene's complexion pales as Arnaud describes the mysterious adversary of the previous night and the other details of your investigation.

"This is grave and troubling news indeed. This city holds many secrets but this, this is something darker."
"I am relieved that you have all returned and I can see that I was correct in my judgement of your abilities."

As for Monsier Rineri, his name has come up quite a bit recently. It seems that only but a year ago he was perched on financial ruin with debts up to his ears. Since, he has made a miraculous recovery and his odious presence has graced many of the city's more fashionable events. Additionally, I know he has been in contact with just about every major operator in the city from the Renier, the Sarti, other families and even the anarchists and pirates. I find it hard to credit his gallery with such success. If he is involved with these inhuman enemies I think we will want to learn more about the true nature of his operation.

As for Clincher and the Sarti, we were once allies and from what I have gathered the Sarti are being pushed out by the Renier. Perhaps, a visit is in order with Emmanuel and Lysandre.

"Would it be worth our while to get to know Rineri better, my lady?"

Would Bécacine know who Emmanuel and Lysandre are? Knowledge (nobility): 4 + 6 = 10; Knowledge (local): 11 + 6 = 17.


Woops, not thinking; Emmanuel and Lysandre, the Sarti Brothers


Male Human Warrior 1/ Wizard 1

The Sarti? Might be interesting. We could use some help against the Renier, but I'm not sure I'd trust much of anything the Sarti have to say. But perhaps they might know something, so it would be worth investigating; if they'd meet with us.

Perhaps we can conveniently bump into them while they're gambling? I doubt they'd see us as enough of a threat to want to avoid our turf.


Female Human Aristocrat 1 / Witch 1

Is Helene not going to answer Bec's question regarding Rineri? ;-)


Sorry Bec thought I had

Helene agrees to Bordelon's question, "Yes, if we are to learn more of Rineri's operation than yes perhaps we should get to know the man as best we can. I'm more than certain your charms may have the neeeded effect mademoiselle."


"As for the Sarti, my dear cousin, Lysander certainly has a weakness for cards and a challenge. A promise of a challenging game would likely be enough but I should leave the details to you."


Female Human Aristocrat 1 / Witch 1
Wyrd_Wik wrote:

Sorry Bec thought I had

Helene agrees to Bordelon's question, "Yes, if we are to learn more of Rineri's operation than yes perhaps we should get to know the man as best we can. I'm more than certain your charms may have the neeeded effect mademoiselle."

Oops, you're right, you did and I totally missed it... Duh... Sorry.


Female Human Aristocrat 1 / Witch 1

"Might we have time to pay the Sarti a visit before attending Rineri's auction?" wonders Bécacine aloud.


Between now and the auction it might be possible to drop by some of the Sarti hangouts but uncertain whether you'll have a chance to meet with the Bros. themselves.

Knowledge (local) DC 15

Spoiler:
A good place to start might be the Saucy Mermaid, a seedy brothel and gambling hall in the Merchant's Quarter,a stone's throw from the docks


female 1/2 Elven Expert/Rogue 1/1

"Perhaps we should just concentrate on one group at a time. The last thing we want is to have too many irons in the fire!! You look beautiful Bec, and I am sure you will be able to turn all the heads at the auction. I think I would like to take a closer look at that secret door and tunnel again. What do you think?"


Female Human Aristocrat 1 / Witch 1

"Thank you, Gisele. Though I can't help but wonder whether you speak true... it has not turned the heads of any of our own so-called men," she says with a pout. "I must be losing my touch," she says with evident disappointment.

"Is it because I wounded your pride as a duelist, monsieur Yvon? It was not my intention, you know. Oh, I know that you can handle your sabre as well as any other gentlemen... or dame..."

The raven-haired courtesan twirls in place, showing off her new form fitting, black velvet and crimson lace outfit, the bustier making her cleavage swell. A long slit in her dress reveals a great deal of lace stocking when she moves. It would only take but a slight wardrobe malfunction for much more to be revealed...

Knowledge (local): 8 + 6 = 14.... just short of the mark.

"I guess I would have wanted to speak to the Sarti before going to the auction, just to better gauge where their loyalties currently lie and what they are hoping to acquire from Rineri. I would not want to step on their toes... or any other part of their body... by accident... unless I really had to. But I suppose we can also get the same answers by going about this in the manner Gisele suggests. I might have to do some overtime after the auction -- the best way to find out what a man really knows is during the throes of passion, and pillow talk afterwards... keep that to yourselves, my friends, and don't be embarrassed by your inherent weaknesses. Does anyone else have other ideas?"


Helene waits to hear suggestions from the others and then nods, "This auction was unexpected it would seem Rineri ensured the invitations were exclusive and kept quiet. In my capacity as a Cabinet minister I believe D'Honaire would be interested in any information about illegalities especially of some of Port-a-Lucine's more notable citizens. I can arrange a 500gp retainer for each of you on the successful delivery of intelligence but it would require some tangible proof of what Rineri is up to. We'll have time to talk to the Sarti but in the meantime I would suggest the gentlemen find a suitable tailor and arrange for a carriage. The game is afoot!"


female 1/2 Elven Expert/Rogue 1/1

Knowledge (local): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16

"If you are looking for the Sarti Brothers, a good place to start would be the Saucy Mermaid, a seedy brothel and gambling hall in the Merchant's Quarter,a stone's throw from the docks."


Female Human Aristocrat 1 / Witch 1

How much time before we meet the Sarti Brothers and/or go off to the auction? Just wondering if Bec has time to rest and recharge her spells.


It is early evening now and the auction takes place in a few hours. So there won't be time to rest or recharge spells. Also, from before the break the consensus seemed to be to go to the auction and the leave the Sarti Brothers for later

401 to 450 of 454 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gangster & Ghouls - Nights in Port-a-Lucine All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.