Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Games of Chance

Game Master lynora

A gestalt campaign in a homebrew setting starting at level 3, the PCs are new recruits to the Chance City Watch in the worst district of the city.


351 to 400 of 980 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>

{HP 33/33 | AC16 T12 FF14 CMD17 | F/R/W 9/7/7 | Inish +2, Per +2} Female Aasimar Paladin 3 / Synthesist Summoner 3

Unit 2

That must mean my turn to hit.

Attack 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 5 + 2 = 24
Damage 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (3, 5) + 7 = 15


Male Hobgoblin Hungry Ghost Monk/Urban Ranger 3 HP 42 | AC21 T20 FF18 CMD23 | F/R/W 6/6/5 | Init +7, Per +8

I'll be sure to pick something up when we return
Graal wonders if he can find a club that stabilizes things when they get hit.


Male Halfling Knife Master 3 / Time Thief 3

Unit 2

Wynnie of Nuestra wrote:

That must mean my turn to hit.

Attack 1d20+5+2
Damage 2d6+7

So it would seem.


Male Bugbear Urban Barbarian 2 / Vivisectionist Beastmorph Alchemist 3

Unit 2

Ah didn't realize that, sorry I will rage one more round. Stepping up to the uninjured one. All swings are for nonlethal damage. Then I will drop rage and say the line to whoever is up. :)

1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23
1d6 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15
1d6 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11
1d8 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13


Unit 2

Cadogan! Come here, I need him alive go feast on some other as Brenog let's Goliath finish the job with the injured one.

You need a hand back there Wynnie? as he turns to look at the others to see how they are fearing.


TEAM 3 Male Halfling psion (nomad)/rogue(cutpurse+scout) 3

Unit 3

::I'mma see what I can find out about this drug. I'll meetcha back at HQ::

Asking around gathering info 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
(feel free to ignore roll if I am circumventing planned narrative)


Male Fighter/Barbarian 3

Unit One

Kalmafein wrote:
"Yea, that sign doesn't seem suspicious or ominous in the slightest. Alight Kolm, you're our beat stick, so you first" He says with a smile, making it unclear if he's being serious or not.

Kolm chuckles. "Aye, and don't you forget it," he says before opening the door and stepping inside.


Telekinesis CMB:+19 Drow Noble
Stats:
AC 12/T 12/ FF10; SR 19; HP 28; Ini+2; F+4, R+4, W+11/+19 (mind/Div)/+21 (Enc);Perc+17
Kolm Godhand wrote:

Unit One

Kalmafein wrote:
"Yea, that sign doesn't seem suspicious or ominous in the slightest. Alight Kolm, you're our beat stick, so you first" He says with a smile, making it unclear if he's being serious or not.
Kolm chuckles. "Aye, and don't you forget it," he says before opening the door and stepping inside.

Meridian exchanges a knowing glance and a sly grin with Kalmafein.


Male Half elf. 3 Cavalier(Beast Rider)/Fighter

Unit One
Avlar follows behind Kolm as he heads down the stairs.


Telekinesis CMB:+19 Drow Noble
Stats:
AC 12/T 12/ FF10; SR 19; HP 28; Ini+2; F+4, R+4, W+11/+19 (mind/Div)/+21 (Enc);Perc+17
Avlar wrote:

Unit One

Avlar follows behind Kolm as he heads down the stairs.

Sorry Avalar. Havent meant to leave you out of the conversation, but in your new incarnation I'm just not sure what to do with you. ;-) Feel free to jump in anywhere and I'll play along.


Unit two

Goliath beats the one back by the wall senseless and he falls down unconscious. The injured one bleeds out and also falls over. When I reviewed the action I discovered I missed a hit. The one Cadogan is standing on is the only one still both alive and conscious.

Brenog give me a handle animal check to see if Cadogan stops eating.:)


Unit One

The narrow stairs make a sharp turn to the right and continue down before opening up to a large room well underground. There is no hint of daylight down here. Duergar, goblins, and drow sit at the rough tables. A sign in undercommon says 'Seat yourselves'.


Jimbli Willit wrote:

Unit 3

::I'mma see what I can find out about this drug. I'll meetcha back at HQ::

Asking around gathering info 1d20+5
(feel free to ignore roll if I am circumventing planned narrative)

Oh, that's sweet, you think I have a plan. :P

It takes more than a quarter hour for things to calm down enough for people to venture near this area again. Mostly goblins looking to bury their dead and they aren't in the mood to talk. But an old orc standing on the corner and smoking something foul-smelling grins at him.

"You lookin' to find something that will give you a good time, boyo?"


Cadogan, feast on another one NOW!

Handle Animal 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21


Male Drow Noble Inquisitor 2/Ninja 3

Kal sits down at a table close to the entrance, preferably with the stairs in his line of sight. He looks around at the other patrons, the serving staff and the bar in general Take 10 on Perception, for a 21.


Unit Two

Cadogan reluctantly shifts his attention away from the much more fun squirming food to the already dead food.

The injured orc attempts to scramble to his feet.


unit one

The tavern has a pretty calm atmosphere. Most of the patrons appear to be familiar with the place. There are about twenty round tables with stools around them and eight of those tables are currently filled, well, nine now that the group was sitting.

The waitress, a bored looking dhampir, walks up to the table and pulls a small slate and a piece of chalk out of the pocket of her apron.
"What'll you have?" she asks, barely glancing at them.


Male Half elf. 3 Cavalier(Beast Rider)/Fighter

Unit One

Avlar looks at Kalmafein and Meredian "What do you two suggest?"


Male Half-Giant Cleric3/Vitalist(life-leech)3

Unit 3

Ignot gathers the now stable kobold and starts looking around the streets and alleys for something. He speaks to his compatriots and he looks around.

So if anyone else wants to head back I'm going to go soon. Someone better keep an eye on Jimbli though. Don't know who saw him in the scuffle. Don't know who might want some of his blood. He keeps searching around for something Let me know if you guys see and rats too. I need to make our friend here feel better. He pats the kobold he has slung over his shoulder.

perception check for rats1d20 + 12 ⇒ (10) + 12 = 22


Male Fighter/Barbarian 3

Unit One

Kolm looks at the pair of drow as well. "Order me something you think I'll like. And somethin' strong to drink, if they've got anything."


Male Drow Noble Inquisitor 2/Ninja 3

"There's nothing stronger than Dark Elven Wine. Bring us a bottle of that, a sauteed rothe for my friends and two mushroom steaks seasoned with blood fire peppers for my cousin and I." Kal says eying the dhampir openly. "And if you're quick with the wine pretty, there might be a little something extra for you" He says with a grin. 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25 Diplomacy


Male Human Gunslinger (pistolero) 3/Monk (Zen gunslinger) 3

Unit 3
"I'll keep an eye on him."


Telekinesis CMB:+19 Drow Noble
Stats:
AC 12/T 12/ FF10; SR 19; HP 28; Ini+2; F+4, R+4, W+11/+19 (mind/Div)/+21 (Enc);Perc+17

Unit 1

Kalmafein wrote:
"There's nothing stronger than Dark Elven Wine. Bring us a bottle of that, a sauteed rothe for my friends and two mushroom steaks seasoned with blood fire peppers for my cousin and I." Kal says eying the dhampir openly. "And if you're quick with the wine pretty, there might be a little something extra for you" He says with a grin. 1d20+9 Diplomacy

"Well, there you have it." Mer says with a hand gesture that indicates he's happy with the outcome.


TEAM 3 Male Halfling psion (nomad)/rogue(cutpurse+scout) 3

Unit 3

smoking orc wrote:


"You lookin' to find something that will give you a good time, boyo?"

"I'm not paid to have a good time, I'm afraid." Jimbli gives a slight smirk... "My employer is looking for a little somethin to recapture his youth. Came across somethin that makes ya feel like a chargin minotaur... But he's lookin for some quantity. He used to have a guy, but that source dried up. Got some clink for yer trouble if I gotta go up a hand to get it. If yer not interested I'll just keep walkin. Don't wanna stir up any trouble."

bluff 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25


Male Human Rogue/Battle Sorcerer Gestalt

U3

Zal decided to just wait for reactions after he treated the kobold, and tried to see if any of the people had a badge on them. He was still a bit unsure if this ragtag group is what he was looking for.

Perception 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22


Male Half-Giant Cleric3/Vitalist(life-leech)3

Unit three

Ignot turns to Zal before heading out to the guard house.

Thanks for the help with this. He pats the kobold on his shoulder. I'm not quite sure who you are but if you'd like to help getting some information out of this guy I'm bringing him to a cell and were going to have a little chat. Otherwise, I'm sure Jimbli wouldn't mind someone watching his back from the roofs. You seem to be pretty good at that.


Male Human Rogue/Battle Sorcerer Gestalt

U3

Zal smirks "Just doing my job, although I usually prefer it more close and personal." then takes a step into the same direction as Ignot did. "Well, I assume you are returning to the guardhouse now, may I come with you?"


Male Hobgoblin Hungry Ghost Monk/Urban Ranger 3 HP 42 | AC21 T20 FF18 CMD23 | F/R/W 6/6/5 | Init +7, Per +8

Can i climb up to Zal with a 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27 climb check?

::I want to see this guys badge, don't want random people following us around. He probably wouldn't mind seeing our badges ether::

Grall attempts to clamber up to the rooftop that Zal is on, when he reaches the top he says
Thanks for your help stranger. Graal displays his badge But unless you have specific buisness with us this is where we should part ways.


Male Human Rogue/Battle Sorcerer Gestalt

(I was already down for a good while, plus I treated the kobold)


Male Bugbear Urban Barbarian 2 / Vivisectionist Beastmorph Alchemist 3

Unit 2

Don't let that one get away..

Goliath walk over to flank the last one and cut him down.

Attack 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (9) + 12 = 21
Damage 1d6 + 7 + 2d6 ⇒ (5) + 7 + (4, 5) = 21

Stopped raging last round so was fatigued.

Mrs. Wynnie, Janus free the rest of the people. I will carry this guy. As he picks up the unconscious guard. Janus you should stay behind in a secure location and see if the buyers show, Maybe you can make them or follow them back somewhere. We will take these people and the guard here back to the base and start questioning.

Goliath will also start working on a new strength mutagen when they return


Male Halfling Knife Master 3 / Time Thief 3

Goliath makes sense, so Janus will follow his suggestions for the time being.

Given that the crates are an appropriate size for people, he will most likely need Wynnie's help to get them open, but before freeing them he will speak in calming tones,

You people in the crates, listen up. We are members of the Chance City Watch. We are here to release you. However, unless you like the prospect of ending up where you currently are again, you must follow us and stay together. If you get separated in this district, the best you can hope for is to be beaten half to death for the rags on your backs. So please do not panic, please listen, and please accompany us back to the Watch building so we can sort you out.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14.


{HP 33/33 | AC16 T12 FF14 CMD17 | F/R/W 9/7/7 | Inish +2, Per +2} Female Aasimar Paladin 3 / Synthesist Summoner 3

Unit 2

Wynnie will set to work helping get the crates open. "Listen to him, it's for your own good."

Diplomacy Aid Another 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (11) + 12 = 23


Male Halfling Knife Master 3 / Time Thief 3
Wynnie of Nuestra wrote:

Unit 2

Wynnie will set to work helping get the crates open. "Listen to him, it's for your own good."

Diplomacy Aid Another 1d20+12

Note to self: let Wynnie do the talking!


I will take the rear of the group, Wynnie you can lead and Goliath in the middle. as he mounts Cadoga "I have the most mobility and can cover more ground should anything happen. Janus are you okay to stay here in case the "merchants" come by like Goliath suggested?


Male Halfling Knife Master 3 / Time Thief 3

Absolutely. I have yet to meet anyone that can find me when I wish to stay hidden. Except dogs, of course. I don't like trying to hide from dogs.


Brenog pats Cadogan "There are worst things." as he moves along with the rest "If you wish for me to stay nearby at a rendezvous point let me know now, so I can give you back up or a faster escape"


Kalmafein wrote:
"There's nothing stronger than Dark Elven Wine. Bring us a bottle of that, a sauteed rothe for my friends and two mushroom steaks seasoned with blood fire peppers for my cousin and I." Kal says eying the dhampir openly. "And if you're quick with the wine pretty, there might be a little something extra for you" He says with a grin. 1d20+9 Diplomacy

"Like I haven't heard that before," she said sarcastically. But she had a small smile for Kal that indicated that she wasn't as immune to his charms as she was pretending to be.

She came back with mugs and a bottle of wine within a couple of minutes. "Cook's in a good mood so you're food should be up in just a couple of minutes."


Jimbli Willit wrote:

Unit 3

smoking orc wrote:


"You lookin' to find something that will give you a good time, boyo?"

"I'm not paid to have a good time, I'm afraid." Jimbli gives a slight smirk... "My employer is looking for a little somethin to recapture his youth. Came across somethin that makes ya feel like a chargin minotaur... But he's lookin for some quantity. He used to have a guy, but that source dried up. Got some clink for yer trouble if I gotta go up a hand to get it. If yer not interested I'll just keep walkin. Don't wanna stir up any trouble."

bluff 1d20+5

"Might be I can do sommat for ye. Here. I gots a sample," he said, tossing Jimbli a small bag of powder. "Iffen yer boss likes it, then we can work out a deal on quantity. I can meet ye here tomorrow about this time. Don't be later. Yer not me only customer." With that the orc wandered off into the maze that was the Warrens.


Will finish the rest of the updates in a bit. Sorry for the delay. Been recovering from a busy weekend.


Male Halfling Knife Master 3 / Time Thief 3

That might be prudent. Perhaps in one of the vacant buildings nearby. I will have Chance wait with you. Please do not let your fearsome mount eat him.

Janus produces a small whistle and blows into it several times. No sound issues forth, but a short time later a huge dog, part mastiff and part something bigger, comes trotting warily into the building. A saddle and reins rest upon its back. Janus goes to the dog and pets it, scratching and murmuring quietly to it. He steps away from it and gives it a command in the halfling tongue and it moves a little closer to Brenog, watching him.

Janus will identify one that would be a good choice based on his earlier scouting.


"Cadogan had his fill with all this fresh meat, besides he likes horseflesh a lot more so no worries I shall wait for you at the appointed place" Brenog will tell the other he will stay behind to cover Janus while they move along.


Male Halfling Knife Master 3 / Time Thief 3

After everyone leaves, Janus will find a good spot to hide and will take a few minutes ensuring that he is well concealed.

If allowed, he will Take 20. If not, he will Take 10. The Dc to see him will be 30 or 40 respectively.


Male Drow Noble Inquisitor 2/Ninja 3

Kal actually follows through, tipping her a few gold pieces to show his appreciation and once more checks her over "Thank you, name's Kalmafein, what's yours pretty?" He says keeping up the fun. 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14 Diplomacy


Unit Two

"Actually, I'll stay here with Janus. I'm pretty fair at hiding too," Nico piped in from the doorway. Anyone looking carefully will see two prone forms in the alley beside the warehouse, presumably the boy's handiwork.

Edit: ninja'd. Well, that's to be expected. Nico would have said this before the other team left.


Kalmafein wrote:
Kal actually follows through, tipping her a few gold pieces to show his appreciation and once more checks her over "Thank you, name's Kalmafein, what's yours pretty?" He says keeping up the fun. 1d20+9 Diplomacy

"For everyday I go by Brigitte. You'd have to get to know me a fair amount better before I tell you my real name," she said with a teasing grin before she sashayed away.


Unit Two

The people in the crates turned out to be an assortment of grubby children. They looked at the group suspiciously, not willing to trust any unknown grownups. But after some whispering among the group and some pointing at Wynnie, they agree to go along with you back to the guardhouse.


Male Human Rogue/Battle Sorcerer Gestalt

U3 seems to fall apart, to make stuff easier I show my badge and go along the group back to the guardhouse.


Male Half-Giant Cleric3/Vitalist(life-leech)3

I'm still here, Actually just waiting to hear if I find a rat. Didn't want to assume anything. I need it to help the kobold I think it's just you and I going to guardhouse

You most certainly can. What's your name anyways? Keep your eye out for rats on the way back. If we can surprise one or two and catch it, it will make interrogating this kobold a bit easier. Hope you don't mind the slow speed, this armor is heavy as hell. He stomps his feet to emphasize his point and you hear scraping and clamoring of metal and hinges. How did you end up in the guard, you don't look like a criminal. Did someone give you no choice? That's how it was for me, though I must say I'm starting to like this job. First day and I already have someone to acquaint myself with. He pats the kobold again Do you have any fun skills? I'd tell you mine but that might ruin the surprise when we get this guy locked up.


{HP 33/33 | AC16 T12 FF14 CMD17 | F/R/W 9/7/7 | Inish +2, Per +2} Female Aasimar Paladin 3 / Synthesist Summoner 3

Unit 2

"A good plan, but be careful you two. No heroics without the rest of us." Wynnie will then proceed to lead the group back, dismissing the spider in the process.


Telekinesis CMB:+19 Drow Noble
Stats:
AC 12/T 12/ FF10; SR 19; HP 28; Ini+2; F+4, R+4, W+11/+19 (mind/Div)/+21 (Enc);Perc+17

Unit 1

narrator wrote:
Kalmafein wrote:
Kal actually follows through, tipping her a few gold pieces to show his appreciation and once more checks her over "Thank you, name's Kalmafein, what's yours pretty?" He says keeping up the fun. 1d20+9 Diplomacy
"For everyday I go by Brigitte. You'd have to get to know me a fair amount better before I tell you my real name," she said with a teasing grin before she sashayed away.

Mer takes up his wineglass and raises it in a mock toast in one smooth movement. He says loud enough for the table to hear, but not loud enough that the barmaid would be able to hear over the din of the room.

'You two make a beautiful couple. I wish you many fat children." Then Mer takes a healthy sip before waiting for anyone to clink glasses.

351 to 400 of 980 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Games of Chance All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.