Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Games of Chance

Game Master lynora

A gestalt campaign in a homebrew setting starting at level 3, the PCs are new recruits to the Chance City Watch in the worst district of the city.


201 to 250 of 980 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Male qlippoth-spawn Divine Verminous Hunter 1 | HP 12/12 {effects: none} | AC 17 (T11 FF16) | F+5 R+3 W+4 | Init +1 | perception +8, sense motive +4

Unit 3

Tenoch sees the charging kobolds and steps forwards muttering some words and pointing, two missiles of energy firing from his fingertips to slam into two of the kobolds.

Magic Missile :
1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Male Bugbear Urban Barbarian 2 / Vivisectionist Beastmorph Alchemist 3

Unit 2

Goliath Rages and steps in. 5ft step if possible and full attacks one of the punks.
Attack1d20 + 14 ⇒ (13) + 14 = 27 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (9) + 14 = 23 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (14) + 13 = 27
Damage1d6 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16 1d6 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12

If Goliath has a flan with a 5'step then all attacks are +2 and he will do an additional Sneak Attack. 2d6 + 2d6 + 2d6 ⇒ (6, 3) + (1, 1) + (4, 1) = 16


Male Half-Giant Cleric3/Vitalist(life-leech)3

Unit 3
Ignot points menacingly at one of the uninjured kobolds
will save 15 or it joins the collective followed by next action asumimg kobold fails
He then points at jimbli and the kobold shudders in pain
dc 15 will with -2 penalty or take 10 damage and jimbli heals 10


Malachai Musashi wrote:

Spins his pistol around and tries to hit the kobold running to get to Ignot.

Attack of opportunity
1d20+1 for 1d6+1 damage, if it hits.
Also, free action to knock prone if it hits vs CMD 1d20+4

Unit 3:

Malachai gives the kobold a thunk on the head as it goes past, but it isn't enough to slow it down. Slippery little thing.


Wynnie of Nuestra wrote:

Unit 2

Wynnie strikes out at the guard, "I recommend you surrender."

Attack w/ PA 1d20+5

Damage 2d6+7

"That's my line, sweetheart," the half orc says, leering as he dodged her attack.


Male Halfling Knife Master 3 / Time Thief 3
Janus Draugur wrote:

Unit 2

Seeing the attack on Wynnie, Janus will move to sneak attack the guard attacking her. If possible he will keep himself unseen to the other guards.

Attack roll vs. flat footed: 1d20+4.
Damage: 1d4+1.
Sneak Attack Damage: 2d8.

EDIT: I forgot to account for flanking. The attack roll should be AC 17.


Zal Namtarren wrote:
narrator wrote:

guardhouse

Shifty-Eye glanced at the paperwork and grunted. "Looks alright. Well. You're late. The other newbies just left on patrol. We'll have to wait for one o'them to come back afore we can send you out with them. Well, or you can try to catch Unit Three. They were supposed to be heading east. Can't have got far from her yet. Unless you're the sort to sit about and pester a fellow with questions....are you that sort Constable Zaldon?" he asked in a voice resigned to the worst possible answer, which would of course involve questions. His job would be so much easier if it wasn't for all the people.

"Only if that is worth my time and is more fun than actually doing my job." He grinned as he replied in a friendly tone. "If there is any kind of uniform or Chance-granted equipment just hand it over in the armory and I'll be off to find the 3rd unit. I believe a healing potion was also on the list." "Merlok" guessed this man wants to be alone as soon as possible, if he acts nice and cooperating maybe he can squeeze some extra rations or equipment out of him over the usual things. Not to mention, he wasn't too fond of the idea of standing around anyway.

Diplomacy if needed 1d20 + 7
Bluff if needed 1d20 + 7
Local if needed to find the 3rd (is Local required to be more specified like Perform?) 1d20 + 6

Shifty-eye chuckles. "They're so cute when they're new. Like the city is gonna waste any perfectly good equipment on us lot. You know what they call us in the other districts? The walking dead. As in we're all dead, but haven't realized it yet. Here," he said, tossing Zal a leather badge. "That's all you get until you take some better stuff off of a criminal. Oh, and talk to Zavriss about the healing potion. You'll wish you hadn't. Unless you've got a thing for pain, in which case, knock yourself out." He pointed to the goblin who was self-flagellating in the corner.


Goliath, Called The Hammer wrote:

Unit 2

Goliath Rages and steps in. 5ft step if possible and full attacks one of the punks.
Attack1d20+14 1d20+14 1d20+13
Damage1d6+10 1d6+10 1d8+10

If Goliath has a flan with a 5'step then all attacks are +2 and he will do an additional Sneak Attack. 2d6+2d6+2d6

Something went horribly wrong with the dice rolls here. Re-roll?


Ignot Pureflame wrote:

Unit 3

Ignot points menacingly at one of the uninjured kobolds
will save 15 or it joins the collective followed by next action asumimg kobold fails
He then points at jimbli and the kobold shudders in pain
dc 15 will with -2 penalty or take 10 damage and jimbli heals 10

Will save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

The kobold laughs off Ignot's attempts to access his mind.

Ignot, make a wisdom check for me.


Janus Draugur wrote:
Janus Draugur wrote:

Unit 2

Seeing the attack on Wynnie, Janus will move to sneak attack the guard attacking her. If possible he will keep himself unseen to the other guards.

Attack roll vs. flat footed: 1d20+4.
Damage: 1d4+1.
Sneak Attack Damage: 2d8.

EDIT: I forgot to account for flanking. The attack roll should be AC 17.

That makes it a hit.


Male Drow Noble Inquisitor 2/Ninja 3

Unit 1

Kal nods his thanks at the Captain then asks "What should we do with any others we subdue? and what exactly is protocol on lethal force?" before following the others out. He'll then resume scurrying along the rooftops keeping an eye for more trouble, climbing up a building near the spot of their first arrest Spider Climb 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (10) + 13 = 23 Stealth

1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15 Perception

1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19 Perception 2

1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 22 Perception 3


Male Human Gunslinger (pistolero) 3/Monk (Zen gunslinger) 3

Unit 3
Malachai takes aim at another 2 kobolds, the first of which is wounded from last time

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21 for 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 damage.
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19 for 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9 damage.


Kalmafein wrote:

Unit 1

Kal nods his thanks at the Captain then asks "What should we do with any others we subdue? and what exactly is protocol on lethal force?" before following the others out. He'll then resume scurrying along the rooftops keeping an eye for more trouble, climbing up a building near the spot of their first arrest Spider Climb 1d20+13 Stealth

1d20+11 Perception

1d20+11 Perception 2

1d20+11 Perception 3

"Try not to kill anyone you don't have to. That said, defend yourself as needed. I don't want to be losing watchmen unnecessarily. Anyone you subdue...well, use common sense. If it's serious, bring them back here. If it's just a nuisance thing, give them a warning and let them go."


Male Halfling Knife Master 3 / Time Thief 3
narrator wrote:
Janus Draugur wrote:
Janus Draugur wrote:

Unit 2

Seeing the attack on Wynnie, Janus will move to sneak attack the guard attacking her. If possible he will keep himself unseen to the other guards.

Attack roll vs. flat footed: 1d20+4.
Damage: 1d4+1.
Sneak Attack Damage: 2d8.

EDIT: I forgot to account for flanking. The attack roll should be AC 17.
That makes it a hit.

Is the man still alive? Are any others coming to get involved with Wynnie and I? etc?

How are they all reacting to The attacks at the front door?


Male Bugbear Urban Barbarian 2 / Vivisectionist Beastmorph Alchemist 3

Unit 2
1d20 + 14 ⇒ (14) + 14 = 28
1d20 + 14 ⇒ (18) + 14 = 32
1d20 + 13 ⇒ (3) + 13 = 16
1d6 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11
1d6 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14
1d8 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12

Attacks above get an additional +2 if flanking and an additional +1 if 2 enemies are adjacent to me. And my AC goes up by +1 for the 2 enemies

Sneak attack if applicable is
2d6 + 2d6 + 2d6 ⇒ (5, 1) + (1, 6) + (4, 5) = 22


Male Half-Giant Cleric3/Vitalist(life-leech)3

Unit 3

Wisdom Check1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23

Feeling his intrusion fail, Ignot moves to interpose himself between the kobolds and Jimbli(if possible).

move action after standard for Unwilling Participant


Telekinesis CMB:+19 Drow Noble
Stats:
AC 12/T 12/ FF10; SR 19; HP 28; Ini+2; F+4, R+4, W+11/+19 (mind/Div)/+21 (Enc);Perc+17
narrator wrote:
Kalmafein wrote:

Unit 1

Kal nods his thanks at the Captain then asks "What should we do with any others we subdue? and what exactly is protocol on lethal force?" before following the others out. He'll then resume scurrying along the rooftops keeping an eye for more trouble, climbing up a building near the spot of their first arrest Spider Climb 1d20+13 Stealth

1d20+11 Perception

1d20+11 Perception 2

1d20+11 Perception 3

"Try not to kill anyone you don't have to. That said, defend yourself as needed. I don't want to be losing watchmen unnecessarily. Anyone you subdue...well, use common sense. If it's serious, bring them back here. If it's just a nuisance thing, give them a warning and let them go."

Quietly to Kal just after we leave the guard house though any of the group can hear,

"Better to ask forgiveness than permission. Now we can't murder just anyone who inconveniences us. Tsk Tsk."

Sarcasm? Maybe, Maybe not. It's hard to tell with Meredian.


Ignot Pureflame wrote:

Unit 3

Wisdom Check1d20+4

Feeling his intrusion fail, Ignot moves to interpose himself between the kobolds and Jimbli(if possible).

move action after standard for Unwilling Participant

Your brief interaction with the kobold's mind is enough to let you feel the not-rightness of it. These kobolds are on some kind of drug and whatever it is, it's powerful stuff.


Unit 2

The guard who was leering at Wynnie got a nasty surprise in the form of a knife in the back from Janus. He howls and curses and the other guard in the back moves towards the crates and starts to open one, probably planning to use the hostages.

Wynnie, where is that spider exactly?

Brenog and Cadogan took out one guard on their way in and Goliath smashed a second one. Three of the remaining five run towards the back, where the crates are, while the remaining two can't get away so make an attempt to attack Cadogan, deciding the lizard is the biggest threat.

Attack 1: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Attack 2: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


Male Half-Giant Cleric3/Vitalist(life-leech)3

Unit 3

::Guys I felt a serious drug vibe from the kobold who I tried to join with. I think they're using some powerful stuff. I don't know if we can use it to our advantage but be cautious. Also Malachai and Jimbli I'm working on something to dull the pain from their clubs::

Manifesting Vigor augmented to 10hp and spending 1 to do two targets over the collective. Concentration DC 171d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27

Sorry if I'm moving to fast. I'm on here a lot. Feel free to have this action happen whenever as I feel I've gotten a lot (3 rounds) already


Male Human Rogue/Battle Sorcerer Gestalt
narrator wrote:
Zal Namtarren wrote:
narrator wrote:

guardhouse

Shifty-Eye glanced at the paperwork and grunted. "Looks alright. Well. You're late. The other newbies just left on patrol. We'll have to wait for one o'them to come back afore we can send you out with them. Well, or you can try to catch Unit Three. They were supposed to be heading east. Can't have got far from her yet. Unless you're the sort to sit about and pester a fellow with questions....are you that sort Constable Zaldon?" he asked in a voice resigned to the worst possible answer, which would of course involve questions. His job would be so much easier if it wasn't for all the people.

"Only if that is worth my time and is more fun than actually doing my job." He grinned as he replied in a friendly tone. "If there is any kind of uniform or Chance-granted equipment just hand it over in the armory and I'll be off to find the 3rd unit. I believe a healing potion was also on the list." "Merlok" guessed this man wants to be alone as soon as possible, if he acts nice and cooperating maybe he can squeeze some extra rations or equipment out of him over the usual things. Not to mention, he wasn't too fond of the idea of standing around anyway.

Diplomacy if needed 1d20 + 7
Bluff if needed 1d20 + 7
Local if needed to find the 3rd (is Local required to be more specified like Perform?) 1d20 + 6

Shifty-eye chuckles. "They're so cute when they're new. Like the city is gonna waste any perfectly good equipment on us lot. You know what they call us in the other districts? The walking dead. As in we're all dead, but haven't realized it yet. Here," he said, tossing Zal a leather badge. "That's all you get until you take some better stuff off of a criminal. Oh, and talk to Zavriss about the healing potion. You'll wish you hadn't. Unless you've got a thing for pain, in which case, knock yourself out." He pointed to the goblin who was self-flagellating in the...

"Nah, thanks. Not too fond of pain, or goblins, so I just take my leave now and look for those guys of the Third. Maybe we can meet later to drink an ale, I still have to figure out which of the taverns here serves the least suspicious drinks." With this Zal made a silly theatrical bow and went outside. he checked what the badge was, and began his way to the 3rd's location. Never forgetting where he is and checking often his surroundings for ambushers or thieves, with a hand ready to quickly grab a hidden dagger if needed.


TEAM 3 Male Halfling psion (nomad)/rogue(cutpurse+scout) 3

Unit 3

Jimbli draws his shortsword... "Alright kobolds. This is Your Last Warning, (holding up his blade) and its pre-tty pre-tty sharp." He then instantly "blinks" behind a kobold still fighting a goblin within his 20' range, and pokes him.

stats and actions:

Init +4; Senses Low-Light Vision; Perception +8
--------------------
AC 18, touch 15, flat-footed 14. (+3 armor, +4 Dex, +1 size)
hp 25
Fort +5, Ref +8, Will +4

move action: nomad step (fast step),
std action: attack with short sword. 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13 (+2 to hit if able to flank)
1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 damage (if able to flank +2d6 ⇒ (4, 2) = 6 sneak damage)


I already did my attack rolls, need me to do more?


Brenog Breuner wrote:
I already did my attack rolls, need me to do more?

I think Akhil is the only one who didn't already act so I'll just say he couldn't get a good shot and we'll move on to round two.


Unit Three

Three kobolds are already dead and two injured but there are still several kobolds left. Two in the back tear apart a calmed goblin, leaving only five goblins still standing. Some of the kobolds are starting to foam at the mouth.

Before addressing Ignot's last action, I know Mal and Jimbli went in both rounds thus far, but I believe Tenoch and Graal still have an action in the second round before we move on to the third.


Male Hobgoblin Ranger(Urban)/Inquisitor(infiltrator)
narrator wrote:
Akhil wrote:

Unit 2

When ever the door is broken down I am releasing an arrow in the closest bad guy.
Courtesy of Brenog the door and a fair portion of the wall are in splinters. Give me an attack roll. :)

Unit 2

Attack:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17

Damage:1d8 ⇒ 7

Are we fighting goblins, humans, kobolds, or something else?

edit:I had different than normal work hours today. Actually it will be that way all week so if I don't post it is not due to lack of interest. :)


Unit Two

And Akhil got his shot in for round one after all. :)

Up close you can see under the helmets that these look to be half-orcs.

And now it's round two. The guards already went, so PCs may take their second action now.


Male Drow Noble Inquisitor 2/Ninja 3

Unit 1

The rogue flashes his cousin a sly grin "Cousin, you should know me better than that. I was just finding out what was acceptable to those in charge. We will still do what we must"

Obviously this is before Kal heads back up top


Unit One:

About two and a half blocks from the guardhouse, they spot a group of four lizard folk having a heated discussion with a weathered old halfling outside what is probably you think a shop of some sort.


Telekinesis CMB:+19 Drow Noble
Stats:
AC 12/T 12/ FF10; SR 19; HP 28; Ini+2; F+4, R+4, W+11/+19 (mind/Div)/+21 (Enc);Perc+17
narrator wrote:

Unit One:

About two and a half blocks from the guardhouse, they spot a group of four lizard folk having a heated discussion with a weathered old halfling outside what is probably you think a shop of some sort.

Meredian sighs heavily and points for the benefit of anyone in the group who may not have seen.

"Anyone want to give diplomacy a chance or should I?"


Male Half elf. 3 Cavalier(Beast Rider)/Fighter

"Let me try" Avlar says to Meredian. He walks up to the lizard folk saying "Hello what seems to be the problem?"

Diplomacy:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23


Unit One

"Nothing you need to concern yourself with, sir," one of the lizard folk said smoothly. "Just a little business discussion. You know how these things can get ...emotional."


Male Drow Noble Inquisitor 2/Ninja 3

So we're half a block from where we came across the girl? You said that took place two blocks from the guardhouse and now this is two and half blocks from the guardhouse.


Male Half elf. 3 Cavalier(Beast Rider)/Fighter

Unit One

"I see. Might someone lose money or have lost money due to the business you are discussing? I have seen many a men get emotional over lost coin." Avlar says to the lizard folk that spoke to him.


Kalmafein wrote:
So we're half a block from where we came across the girl? You said that took place two blocks from the guardhouse and now this is two and half blocks from the guardhouse.

Yes, exactly. There's a reason why Shifty-eye was laughing at the idea of you guys making it very far. :)


Avlar wrote:

Unit One

"I see. Might someone lose money or have lost money due to the business you are discussing? I have seen many a men get emotional over lost coin." Avlar says to the lizard folk that spoke to him.

"Yess, that's right. This shopkeep hired us for a job and now he doesn't want to pay. It's very troubling."


Male Half elf. 3 Cavalier(Beast Rider)/Fighter

Unit One

"That is troubling indeed." Avlar says to the lizard folk before turning to the halfing "So my good sir, why is it that you have not paid the lizard folk? Did they not do the job as you wished it?"

Diplomacy:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10


Male Hobgoblin Ranger(Urban)/Inquisitor(infiltrator)
Akhil wrote:
narrator wrote:
Akhil wrote:

Unit 2

When ever the door is broken down I am releasing an arrow in the closest bad guy.
Courtesy of Brenog the door and a fair portion of the wall are in splinters. Give me an attack roll. :)

Unit 2

Attack:1d20+5

Damage:1d8

Are we fighting goblins, humans, kobolds, or something else?

edit:I had different than normal work hours today. Actually it will be that way all week so if I don't post it is not due to lack of interest. :)

bump

..mostly to answer the question about who we are fighting


narrator wrote:

Unit Two

And Akhil got his shot in for round one after all. :)

Up close you can see under the helmets that these look to be half-orcs.

And now it's round two. The guards already went, so PCs may take their second action now.

Already answered that question. :)


Avlar wrote:

Unit One

"That is troubling indeed." Avlar says to the lizard folk before turning to the halfing "So my good sir, why is it that you have not paid the lizard folk? Did they not do the job as you wished it?"

Diplomacy:1d20+7

The halfling spit on the ground. "Well, ain't that just like the big folks, sticking together. Just assumed these a@!#+@+!s were telling the truth. Well, I didn't pay them because I don't owe them anything. I already gots a protection racket I has to pay. I can't afford them let alone these yahoos."


Male Human Rogue/Battle Sorcerer Gestalt

totally up to you now when and how I meet the team


Male Drow Noble Inquisitor 2/Ninja 3

Kal, from above on his lofty perch tries to verify the truth of the words of those below 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18 Sense Motive


Zal Namtarren wrote:
totally up to you now when and how I meet the team

They are currently standing still, or rather, not changing general locations as Unit Three where you have been assigned is currently fighting doped up kobolds. So you should be able to catch up to them pretty easily. You can chance upon this scene of utter chaos whenever you like.


Male Hobgoblin Ranger(Urban)/Inquisitor(infiltrator)
narrator wrote:
narrator wrote:

Unit Two

And Akhil got his shot in for round one after all. :)

Up close you can see under the helmets that these look to be half-orcs.

And now it's round two. The guards already went, so PCs may take their second action now.

Already answered that question. :)

I don't see how I missed that. :)


Male Human Rogue/Battle Sorcerer Gestalt
narrator wrote:
Zal Namtarren wrote:
totally up to you now when and how I meet the team
They are currently standing still, or rather, not changing general locations as Unit Three where you have been assigned is currently fighting doped up kobolds. So you should be able to catch up to them pretty easily. You can chance upon this scene of utter chaos whenever you like.

then next turns end just drop me into it, roll perception for if I just stumble upon them or If i see the battle and can already sneak attack an enemy from an other direction, after that please throw all kinds of attacks and saves as you wish, I will soon sleep but don't want to miss turns.tactic at this level is basically backstabbing a lone enemy with dagger then using shortbow, if further enemies too close then continuing to use dagger. if I manage to see the fight in time AND there is also an option to get on the roofs close there, then I will climb up and use the advantage from above for archery. Normally I prefer rolling myself, but this auto-online rolls don't need it so as far I can see its easier to let GM handle all kind of possible rolls whenever needed

PS: I hate how ooc tags don't let you properly edit text or it gets bugged


Male Bugbear Urban Barbarian 2 / Vivisectionist Beastmorph Alchemist 3

Unit 2

Goliath will charge in bull rushing the one opening the crate
1d20 + 15 ⇒ (9) + 15 = 24


{HP 33/33 | AC16 T12 FF14 CMD17 | F/R/W 9/7/7 | Inish +2, Per +2} Female Aasimar Paladin 3 / Synthesist Summoner 3

Unit 2

The spider was meant as a distraction, and to wrap up anyone trying to escape. So it's outside at present.

Seeing the one heading for the crates, Wynnie bolts after him. I'll wait until Janus attacks to actually charge him, so Janus gets flanking still if this guard is still up.

Charge with PA 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8
Damage 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (1, 2) + 7 = 10


Male Hobgoblin Ranger(Urban)/Inquisitor(infiltrator)

You can edit ooc tags but don't use the enter button to go to the next line or you need new tags.

I probably missed this post also, but did my last attack hit the half-orc?


Akhil wrote:

You can edit ooc tags but don't use the enter button to go to the next line or you need new tags.

I probably missed this post also, but did my last attack hit the half-orc?

Yes, it hit.


Male Hobgoblin Ranger(Urban)/Inquisitor(infiltrator)

Unit 2

I will attack the same orc again, or if he is dead, the next closest one.

Activate Judgement of Sacred Justice +1(Attack Rolls)

Attack:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Damage:1d8 ⇒ 6

201 to 250 of 980 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Games of Chance All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.