Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Games of Chance

Game Master lynora

A gestalt campaign in a homebrew setting starting at level 3, the PCs are new recruits to the Chance City Watch in the worst district of the city.


151 to 200 of 980 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

We are four to fight nine as he pats Cadogan You knock the door we will burst in as they open it as he readies with Cadogan to charge through the doors and start the carnage.

Rolls

Spoiler:

Brenog
Charge Longsword 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18 (Power Attack)
Damage 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

Cadogan
Charge Bite 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25 (Power Attack)
Damage 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

Overrun 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25


Male Human Gunslinger (pistolero) 3/Monk (Zen gunslinger) 3

Moves to the corner to peek around and see what all the hub bub is about.
Stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25


Meredian Adriatnaic wrote:
Avlar wrote:
Avlar walks over with a odd look on his face. Looking down at the man he says "If he gets up again I am going to make sure he wished he did not." He than turns to the rest of his unit "Are we suppose to bring him in or put him up somewhere as an example?"

Looking down thoughtfully at the unconscious man a moment Meredian then turns his attention to the woman and a charming smile crosses his face

.
"Are you alright, mam? Rest assured the watch is here even if you don't see us. Would you like an escort somewhere?"

Diplomacy 1d20+2

The girl, who is much younger on closer inspection than she appeared from a distance, looked startled. "Wot's a watch, then?" she asked, confused. She kicked the unconscious fellow and then scrambled back. "Stupid sot wanted to sell me to the laundresses fer drinkin money. I gots to get home afore my momma realizes I'm gone or she'll give my stuff to the younger uns," she blurted out before taking off like a shot down the alley.


Wynnie of Nuestra wrote:

After summoning the spider to go around the far side, Wynnie sneaks behind Janus, staying back abit, waiting for the signal to come in.

Perception:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21

"Ey, you hear something in the back? That sounded too big to be a rat..." one of the guards stationed by the crates said suspiciously.

Something went wonky with the dice roller for this post. Quoting Wynnie's post was changing her roll so I dropped that part and it changed the guards' roll. Initially it was a 10. So that should be a 14. Not sure what happened here.


Malachai Musashi wrote:

Moves to the corner to peek around and see what all the hub bub is about.

[dice=Stealth]1d20+8

There is an all-out brawl going on between a group of goblins and a group of kobolds. You're not really sure what they're fighting about.


"I'll go check it out. I ain't got anything worth playing this hand anyways," one of the guards near the door said, throwing down his hand and moving towards the door. He opened it just in time to get a very nasty surprise from Brenog.

Cadogan knocked over the table where they had been playing cards and the other guards scrambled back reaching for their weapons.


Male Drow Noble (Gestalt) Sage Sor2/Wiz3 (teleport)
narrator wrote:
Meredian Adriatnaic wrote:
Avlar wrote:
Avlar walks over with a odd look on his face. Looking down at the man he says "If he gets up again I am going to make sure he wished he did not." He than turns to the rest of his unit "Are we suppose to bring him in or put him up somewhere as an example?"

Looking down thoughtfully at the unconscious man a moment Meredian then turns his attention to the woman and a charming smile crosses his face

.
"Are you alright, mam? Rest assured the watch is here even if you don't see us. Would you like an escort somewhere?"

Diplomacy 1d20+2

The girl, who is much younger on closer inspection than she appeared from a distance, looked startled. "Wot's a watch, then?" she asked, confused. She kicked the unconscious fellow and then scrambled back. "Stupid sot wanted to sell me to the laundresses fer drinkin money. I gots to get home afore my momma realizes I'm gone or she'll give my stuff to the younger uns," she blurted out before taking off like a shot down the alley.

Mer raies an eyebrow, but dosen't prevent the girl from running off.

Looking suddenly to his cousin

"Well done, Cousin. Shall we all continue to the warf. " (Lol. Almost spelled that Worf.)

If no one has any objections we continue to the warf.


{HP 33/33 | AC16 T12 FF14 CMD17 | F/R/W 9/7/7 | Inish +2, Per +2} Female Aasimar Paladin 3 / Synthesist Summoner 3

Cough, wharf, cough.


Male Half-Giant Cleric3/Vitalist(life-leech)3

Seeing nothing but his team peeking around the corner, Ignot continues walking forwards as if nothing is wrong. As he rounds the corner he sees the brawl and stops to observe who is winning and how large the fight has spread.

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (3) + 12 = 15

Looking to get them all in a 20 ft radius spread Calm Emotions if possible, I believe some others have a chance to act before my next turn however so I will wait


Male Drow Noble (Gestalt) Sage Sor2/Wiz3 (teleport)
Wynnie of Nuestra wrote:
Cough, wharf, cough.

Therein lies the crux of my problem. ;-)


Male Fighter/Barbarian 3

We supposed to bring him back? 'S not too far, y'know. I'll even carry him for yeh.

Kolm wraps his Dorn-Dergar around his waist again, waiting for an answer.


Male Drow Noble (Gestalt) Sage Sor2/Wiz3 (teleport)
Kolm Godhand wrote:

We supposed to bring him back? 'S not too far, y'know. I'll even carry him for yeh.

Ricdak wraps his Dorn-Dergar around his waist again, waiting for an answer.

"He's such a small fish. It seems like a waste of time to even deal with him. I say we just leave him in the gutter and move on. He's not really worth our time. "


Male Drow Noble Inquisitor 2/Ninja 3

Before the girl races down the street, Kal asks "Would you like us to walk you home to make sure nobody else troubles you?" 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22 Diplomacy


Male Drow Noble (Gestalt) Sage Sor2/Wiz3 (teleport)
Kalmafein wrote:
Before the girl races down the street, Kal asks "Would you like us to walk you home to make sure nobody else troubles you?" 1d20+9 Diplomacy

"She appears to be able to find her way well enough. What do you think we should do with this?" Kicks the unconscious man slightly.


Ignot:

The alleyway is narrow, roughly five foot wide, and the combatants are bunched together so it should be easy to get them all at the same time.


Kalmafein wrote:
Before the girl races down the street, Kal asks "Would you like us to walk you home to make sure nobody else troubles you?" 1d20+9 Diplomacy

"No, thankee," she called back. "Jus' keep 'im away from us fer a bit iffen you can, sir." And with that she was gone, darting back into the maze of dilapidated buildings.


Male Drow Noble Inquisitor 2/Ninja 3

Kal switches back to his normal appearance once the girl is out of sight "We really aren't that far and bringing in a criminal, even a small fish as you say cousin, so quickly can't help but make us look good"


Male Drow Noble (Gestalt) Sage Sor2/Wiz3 (teleport)
Kalmafein wrote:
Kal switches back to his normal appearance once the girl is out of sight "We really aren't that far and bringing in a criminal, even a small fish as you say cousin, so quickly can't help but make us look good"

"I suppose we don't have any other pressing matters." Mer reached into his side pouch and without searching pulls out a pair of very well made (aka masterwork) manacles and cuffs the man behind his back. "There. Someone grab him please." Mer turns and starts heading back toward HQ.

Unless someone has something else then Group 1 heads back to the HQ with the prisoner in tow.


Male Half-Giant Cleric3/Vitalist(life-leech)3

I'd like to see if there are any other exits to this alley, also an Int check(no knowledge local) to remember if Goblins and Kobolds always do this
Perception1d20 + 12 ⇒ (20) + 12 = 32
Know(local)1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13


Ignot Pureflame wrote:

I'd like to see if there are any other exits to this alley, also an Int check(no knowledge local) to remember if Goblins and Kobolds always do this

Perception1d20+12
Know(local)1d20+2

This alley has as many holes as swiss cheese. It's riddled with exits, most of them leading to the undercity. Goblins and kobolds often have territory disputes but it's somewhat unusual for this to spill over to the city above.


Zal:

Spoiler:
His contact had met him at the inn in the Outer City as scheduled. His briefing had been eye-opening to say the least. He had always considered Confluence to be the center of the civilized world, but finding out that his entire city could fit within a single ward of this city-state was unexpected. There was a change from the initial plan. The Outer City was deemed as too dangerous for him because the watch captain here was an ex-paladin it seemed. Only experienced watchmen were assigned to Shaelin's Landing as well. But there had been a break. The watch in the Warrens was being re-established, and commanded by a personal friend of the governor's. And they would accept any recruit who was still breathing...and not breathing wasn't necessarily a deal-breaker provided you could prove free will and moderate sentience in your undead state. He was given a packet with information about the city to study and sent to his next place, a run-down inn in Docktown where he could stay inconspicuously for a few days before approaching Captain Drake to volunteer for the watch. This was perfect because Captain Drake was known for foisting off unimportant tasks so the only person he would have real contact with was a bored clerk who almost certainly wouldn't remember him later. And then, paperwork in hand, he would be forwarded on to his new home within the city, the Warrens. Aside from difficulty sleeping since his inn had been located across the street from The Rear Admiral, a tavern for lonely sailors to meet other lonely sailors loudly and at all hours, it had thus far been an interesting experience exploring this new city. But now he was standing outside of the guardhouse, ready to walk in and begin his work in earnest.


Unit One:

Shifty-eye chuckled as they returned. "Told you you wouldn't get far. Ah, has Rusty been trying to sell his cousins again? One of these days Jaylenne is gonna bust open his head with a fry-pan. And ain't nobody gonna mourn. Or charge her with a crime. Put him in the back. It's not much of a holding cell, but he knows what happens when he tries to escape from it."


Male Drow Noble (Gestalt) Sage Sor2/Wiz3 (teleport)
narrator wrote:

Unit One:

Shifty-eye chuckled as they returned. "Told you you wouldn't get far. Ah, has Rusty been trying to sell his cousins again? One of these days Jaylenne is gonna bust open his head with a fry-pan. And ain't nobody gonna mourn. Or charge her with a crime. Put him in the back. It's not much of a holding cell, but he knows what happens when he tries to escape from it."

unit 1

We deposit him in the cell unceremoniously and Meredian retrieves his handcuffs.

To the captain

"I there is nothing else I suppose we'll continue to the docks. "


Unit One

"Thank you and good work," the captain said, distracted by the mountain of paperwork in front of him.


Male Drow Noble (Gestalt) Sage Sor2/Wiz3 (teleport)
narrator wrote:

Unit One

"Thank you and good work," the captain said, distracted by the mountain of paperwork in front of him.

"Off we go then, gents." Mer motions the group as he heads back out.

Brief OOC:

FYI, Mer talks a lot, but he's not necessarily "the leader" unless you want him to be. Just because I recommend something or start to do it doesn't mean that the group has to follow. I just say such things to keep the story moving. For example if someone wanted to stay and talk to the captain they are more than welcome to do so. Most likely Mer would realilze it and come back and participate. Just FYI: I didn't want anyone to feel like I was taking over or bulldozing the others. I presently have a really boring job with plenty of time to post. That's generally why i post as much as I do.


    Male half-orc (starborn) Paladin (Oath of Vengeance, Warrior of the Holy Light) 1
HP 12/12 {effects: none} | AC 17 Tch 11 FF 16 | F +5, R +2, W +2 | Init +1 | Perc -1, darkvision
Dailies:
Smite Evil 1/1, Omen 1/1

Unit Three

Seeing the others in his unit suddenly become wary, Tenoch slows down and follows on their heels, keeping an eye out. Hearing the loud commotion, he witnesses the battle between the two gangs. Whispering to the others, So do we let it play out a bit, or stop them now?

I think I may have forgotten to say what the wand was that Tenoch used earlier. It was Mage Armor


{HP 33/33 | AC16 T12 FF14 CMD17 | F/R/W 9/7/7 | Inish +2, Per +2} Female Aasimar Paladin 3 / Synthesist Summoner 3

Unit 2

Seeing Janus beckon, Wynnie follows suit through the window.

stealth 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


Male Human Rogue/Battle Sorcerer Gestalt

Zal stepped inside the building, with all necessary paperwork done and ready to be "assigned". In the past days as he prepared for this moment he understood that this part of the city isn't the most welcoming one... or the one which lets you leave with everything and anything intact.

This also had its benefits, volunteers who went through the red tape properly were granted some extra what the non-volunteers will never have, plus an added feeling of trust from guards which was more important to Zal than any payment.

"I am Merlok Zaldon, here are my papers for my assignment to this sector." "Merlok", the black haired young man looked upon the guard with his blue eyes, who seemed most likely to be on "desk duty" as he handed the paperwork and the official letter over. Zal prepared his disguise already days before even stepping into the city. He looked around, the place was mess, but still cleaner than most of the Warrens. Knowing how things work in a city, he assumed the hidden homes of underworld gangs and bosses around here show an opposite image, rivaling the wealth of houses from the Upper City.

He awaited the reply of the guard, Zal didn't have to or wanted to argue, so if the guard just tells him to go to bother someone else he would just smile and seek out the one he would name. On the other hand, he patiently waited for the answer, if this guard matters anything, it is important to give a good first impression.


Male Hobgoblin Ranger(Urban)/Inquisitor(infiltrator)

Unit 2
When ever the door is broken down I am releasing an arrow in the closest bad guy.


Unit 2

"Don't mind me, I'm just one of your guest AT your table today" as the fighting begin as Brenog begins to cause as much of a commotion as he can, so he can buy enough time for the slaves to escape.

"Cadogan, FEAST!!" as the beast hunger would take the best of it once it smells blood.


Male Fighter/Barbarian 3
Meredian Adriatnaic wrote:


"Off we go then, gents." Mer motions the group as he heads back out.

Unit One

"Aye. Let's get a move on, eh?" Kolm says, unwrapping his Dorn-Dergar again, tossing the iron ball up and down, playing with it.

Sorry it's taken me so long, I've been busy.

Just a few Perception checks.
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17


Male Half elf. 3 Cavalier(Beast Rider)/Fighter

Unit 1

Avlar follows the rest of the group silently thinking on the crime that just happened as well as how it seems to be a very common occurrence.


Male Bugbear Urban Barbarian 2 / Vivisectionist Beastmorph Alchemist 3

Goliath will rage and step to flank with Brenog or his pet and rip these guys apart.


Male Drow Noble (Gestalt) Sage Sor2/Wiz3 (teleport)

Unit 1

Perception 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31
Perception 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23
Perception 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16
Perception 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16


Male Human Gunslinger (pistolero) 3/Monk (Zen gunslinger) 3

WAiting to post to see if Ignot does his calm emotions thing


Male Half-Giant Cleric3/Vitalist(life-leech)3

Unit Three

Just waiting myself on Jimbli and Graal. This is my first time doing PBP so I didn't know if it was cool to just go ahead if they don't post, but I'll post this now. Anyone else feel free to interrupt me

Ignot chants and motions with his right hand obviously casting a spell. casting Calm Emotions. DC 16 will save. DC 17 spellcraft check

::Does anyone want to try talking to them if this spell works. You'll have to be quick though, i can only keep them calm for about 20 seconds::


TEAM 3 Male Halfling psion (nomad)/rogue(cutpurse+scout) 3

Unit Three

::I'll give it a shot::

Jimbly gives Ignot time to finish casting, walking casually toward the groups involved in the fracas.
"Hey folks! Warrens watchmen here. Mind breaking it up and moving along? ... I'd really appreciate it. It's my first day, and I would like it to go well."

diplomacy1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23


Male Human Gunslinger (pistolero) 3/Monk (Zen gunslinger) 3

Unit Three
Watches the exchange ready to take action.


Wynnie of Nuestra wrote:

Unit 2

Seeing Janus beckon, Wynnie follows suit through the window.

stealth 1d20+2

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19

The guards spot Wynnie coming in through the window and one moves to try and strike her with his spear.

To hit: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


Akhil wrote:

Unit 2

When ever the door is broken down I am releasing an arrow in the closest bad guy.

Courtesy of Brenog the door and a fair portion of the wall are in splinters. Give me an attack roll. :)


guardhouse

Shifty-Eye glanced at the paperwork and grunted. "Looks alright. Well. You're late. The other newbies just left on patrol. We'll have to wait for one o'them to come back afore we can send you out with them. Well, or you can try to catch Unit Three. They were supposed to be heading east. Can't have got far from her yet. Unless you're the sort to sit about and pester a fellow with questions....are you that sort Constable Zaldon?" he asked in a voice resigned to the worst possible answer, which would of course involve questions. His job would be so much easier if it wasn't for all the people.


Ignot Pureflame wrote:

Unit Three

Just waiting myself on Jimbli and Graal. This is my first time doing PBP so I didn't know if it was cool to just go ahead if they don't post, but I'll post this now. Anyone else feel free to interrupt me

Ignot chants and motions with his right hand obviously casting a spell. casting Calm Emotions. DC 16 will save. DC 17 spellcraft check

::Does anyone want to try talking to them if this spell works. You'll have to be quick though, i can only keep them calm for about 20 seconds::

Unit Three:

Will save goblins: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
Will save kobolds: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17

The goblins are feeling very mellow. The kobolds are not and are continuing to attack the goblins, and some of them have turned towards your group looking less than pleased.


Jimbli Willit wrote:

Unit Three

::I'll give it a shot::

Jimbly gives Ignot time to finish casting, walking casually toward the groups involved in the fracas.
"Hey folks! Warrens watchmen here. Mind breaking it up and moving along? ... I'd really appreciate it. It's my first day, and I would like it to go well."

diplomacy1d20+5

A mellowed out goblin looks at him with wide eyes and says, "These ones attack our burrow, drive us out, say are expanding territory-ergh!" his words are cut off by a kobold club to the face. The kobold hisses at Jimbli and attacks him too.

To hit Jimbli: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
attempting to confirm critical: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
Damage:2d4 ⇒ (3, 4) = 7


Male Human Gunslinger (pistolero) 3/Monk (Zen gunslinger) 3

Malachai Draws his pistols in a flash.
"CEASE and DESIST or you WILL be fired upon!" He shouts.
He takes aim at the one on Jimbli and the next closest target approaching the group. If they do not stop immediately, he will fire a shot at each.

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21 damage 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 @ target 1
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27 damage 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9 @ target 2

Confirm on target 2:
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11 damage 3d8 + 9 ⇒ (7, 1, 5) + 9 = 22 additional if crit

keep in mind he only has to hit touch AC within 100 feet


Unit Three:

The first kobold that Malachai shot at, the one that had attacked Jimbli, was dead, the second one wounded.

Kobold morale: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22

Instead of deterring them, this just seems to make them more angry and the remaining kobolds stop attacking the goblins in order to attack the Watch.

Charging with clubs....

Attack vs jimbli: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1

Attack vs Malachai: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Attack vs Ignot (this guy almost certainly provokes an AoO to get there. 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4


Male Halfling Knife Master 3 / Time Thief 3

Unit 2

Seeing the attack on Wynnie, Janus will move to sneak attack the guard attacking her. If possible he will keep himself unseen to the other guards.

Attack roll vs. flat footed: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15.
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3.
Sneak Attack Damage: 2d8 ⇒ (3, 5) = 8.


Male Human Gunslinger (pistolero) 3/Monk (Zen gunslinger) 3

Spins his pistol around and tries to hit the kobold running to get to Ignot.

Attack of opportunity
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15 for 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 damage, if it hits.
Also, free action to knock prone if it hits vs CMD 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5


{HP 33/33 | AC16 T12 FF14 CMD17 | F/R/W 9/7/7 | Inish +2, Per +2} Female Aasimar Paladin 3 / Synthesist Summoner 3

Unit 2

Wynnie strikes out at the guard, "I recommend you surrender."

Attack w/ PA 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Damage 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (6, 6) + 7 = 19


Male Human Rogue/Battle Sorcerer Gestalt
narrator wrote:

guardhouse

Shifty-Eye glanced at the paperwork and grunted. "Looks alright. Well. You're late. The other newbies just left on patrol. We'll have to wait for one o'them to come back afore we can send you out with them. Well, or you can try to catch Unit Three. They were supposed to be heading east. Can't have got far from her yet. Unless you're the sort to sit about and pester a fellow with questions....are you that sort Constable Zaldon?" he asked in a voice resigned to the worst possible answer, which would of course involve questions. His job would be so much easier if it wasn't for all the people.

"Only if that is worth my time and is more fun than actually doing my job." He grinned as he replied in a friendly tone. "If there is any kind of uniform or Chance-granted equipment just hand it over in the armory and I'll be off to find the 3rd unit. I believe a healing potion was also on the list." "Merlok" guessed this man wants to be alone as soon as possible, if he acts nice and cooperating maybe he can squeeze some extra rations or equipment out of him over the usual things. Not to mention, he wasn't too fond of the idea of standing around anyway.

Diplomacy if needed 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
Bluff if needed 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
Local if needed to find the 3rd (is Local required to be more specified like Perform?) 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15


Male Hobgoblin Hungry Ghost Monk/Urban Ranger 3 HP 42 | AC21 T20 FF18 CMD23 | F/R/W 6/6/5 | Init +7, Per +8

Unit 3
::This is getting out of hand::
Punch a kobold in the face!
attack 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Or not.

151 to 200 of 980 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Games of Chance All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.