Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Games of Chance

Game Master lynora

A gestalt campaign in a homebrew setting starting at level 3, the PCs are new recruits to the Chance City Watch in the worst district of the city.


701 to 750 of 980 << first < prev | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | next > last >>

Male Drow Noble Inquisitor 2/Ninja 3

Any results for us in Unit 1?


"James... leave Wynnie alone, Cadogan can keep her safe while we do the rest" as James can feel the righteous fury coming out of Brenog's eyes. "Now let us make haste and fin Nico" as he turns around to look at Janus.

And takes a moment to look around
Perception 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22


Male Aasimar Oath Against the Wyrm Paladin 3/Unbreakable Fighter 3

Unit 2
James raises an eyebrow, taking a look at the horses. Maybe he is referencing the horses? They look well trained. James ignores the righteous fury, but instead looks up and down the street, to see if we have gathered any sort of unusual attention.

Perception Check: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13


{HP 33/33 THP 33/33 | AC17 T11 FF16 CMD18 | F/R/W 8/6/7 | Inish +1, Per +2} Female Aasimar Paladin 3 / Synthesist Summoner 3

Unit 2

Take it that's my chance to change?

Wynnie begins the ritual, summoning her angelic patron, infusing him into her being, while asking for his assistance in dealing with these thugs. The ritual underway, at first an angelic suit of armor appears around her , though translucent enough for her to be seen underneath. A plume of red hair comes out from behind the helmet, seemingly alive in it's form. A giant pair of white wings, not functional in their present state, appears behind her as she changes. In a minute, the change is complete.

Wynnie thinks to her other half, "Falv, we may have trouble ahead, and I may need your help with it." The voice only she can hear gives it's consent, and she hurries after.

Just let me know when I catch up.


Male Drow Noble (Gestalt) Sage Sor2/Wiz3 (teleport)
Kalmafein wrote:
Any results for us in Unit 1?

Same question


Male Half-Giant Cleric3/Vitalist(life-leech)3
Malachai Musashi wrote:

U3

"Hmm." He takes out a small notepad an scribbles some notes. "Thank you ma'am. Do you know if Inara has any kin the boy can be taken to?"

I think Unit 3 is still waiting for a reply to this question so we can get back together. I'm not rushing you, just trying to make things easier.


lynora has something going on in her personal life (busy, kid stuff, illness, etc.) and will return to posting as soon as she is able. this happens from time to time with her.


MisterLurch wrote:
lynora has something going on in her personal life (busy, kid stuff, illness, etc.) and will return to posting as soon as she is able. this happens from time to time with her.

This. All three at once. Aagh! Everything conspired to keep me from posting today. So sorry for the delay folks. Trying to get caught up now. Before I collapse. :/


Male Drow Noble (Gestalt) Sage Sor2/Wiz3 (teleport)
narrator wrote:
MisterLurch wrote:
lynora has something going on in her personal life (busy, kid stuff, illness, etc.) and will return to posting as soon as she is able. this happens from time to time with her.
This. All three at once. Aagh! Everything conspired to keep me from posting today. So sorry for the delay folks. Trying to get caught up now. Before I collapse. :/

If you're ill don't worry about it. Real life comes first. Just wanted to make sure we weren't forgotten. Do what you gotta do and we'll be here when you're done. ;-)


Unit 3

The woman looked at Mal like he'd grown an extra head. "Honey, if Inara had any kin willing to take the brat she wouldn't have been in this mess in the first place."


Unit One

The remains of the zombie horde continued to shuffle forward, two of them on fire and one with an arrow sticking out of its head. The fact that there are two zombies on fire on the street has started a bit of a panic and there is a great deal of shouting anfd closing of shop shutters and doors as people run away. Kolm impales a zombie as it closes with him, but it isn't dead yet.

The seven remaining zombies, two of whom are on fire are now within melee range of the party.


Unit 2

As Janus looks for a door, he finds one back entrance to the shop. If he checks he will find that it iws not locked.


Alright folks, that's about all I've got in me for now. Time to go collapse.


Male Human Gunslinger (pistolero) 3/Monk (Zen gunslinger) 3
narrator wrote:

Unit 3

The woman looked at Mal like he'd grown an extra head. "Honey, if Inara had any kin willing to take the brat she wouldn't have been in this mess in the first place."

He chuckles

"Fair enough. Figured if she ain't in her right mind she may not have picked the obvious options. Alright, ma'am. Thank you for your help. If you think of anything else that may help us with investigatin' this drug or with the kid, jus' ask fer Officer Musashi. That's me." He extends his hand to shake hers.


Male Halfling Knife Master 3 / Time Thief 3

Unit 2

Janus will check to see if the door is likely to make any sound when opened (i.e. rusted hinges, tight fitting frame, etc). He will also check for any alarms or traps, and if it is clear he will try to quietly slip inside.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29.
Stealth: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (13) + 20 = 33.


Wayang Noble Rogue 2 / Wizard 3

Unit 4, Guardhouse

"So... do we know where to go, and is there anything else we are waiting for?"


Male Drow Noble (Gestalt) Sage Sor2/Wiz3 (teleport)
narrator wrote:

Unit One

The remains of the zombie horde continued to shuffle forward, two of them on fire and one with an arrow sticking out of its head. The fact that there are two zombies on fire on the street has started a bit of a panic and there is a great deal of shouting anfd closing of shop shutters and doors as people run away. Kolm impales a zombie as it closes with him, but it isn't dead yet.

The seven remaining zombies, two of whom are on fire are now within melee range of the party.

Meredian moves out of range of the zombies as he sends the sphere into the pit to fry those trapped over the next few rounds.

3d6 ⇒ (6, 4, 2) = 12


Male Fighter/Barbarian 3

I'm not sure how I'm impaling, but okay. :P

Kolm takes a step back and swings again at the rotting corpses assaulting his unit.

Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

1d10 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

Also, remember I've got Combat Reflexes, and last round My weapon is a reach weapon at the moment. I have a total of 3 AoOs per round.


Male Drow Noble Inquisitor 2/Ninja 3

Kal tumbles past the zombie Kolm is attacking, coming up behind it in a flanking position. 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20 Acrobatics He then lashes out with his blade 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16 for1d6 + 1 + 2d6 ⇒ (5) + 1 + (2, 2) = 10


Male Drow Noble (Gestalt) Sage Sor2/Wiz3 (teleport)

If the zombies out if the pit seem well in hand Meredian will casually mine the flaming sphere in the pit to turn those trapped to ashes.


Male Half-Orc Witch 3 (Scarred Witch Doctor)/Ranger 3 (Warden)

Uru sighs and pulls another arrow from his quiver again, "I hate these shamblers." He looses the arrow at a nearby zombie.

Attack vs closest wounded zombie 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
Damage if a hit 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


Male Half elf. 3 Cavalier(Beast Rider)/Fighter

Unit One:
Avlar moves up to a zombie and takes a swing at it.

Attack and Damage Rolls:
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 132d6 + 6 ⇒ (2, 1) + 6 = 9


Kolm Godhand wrote:

I'm not sure how I'm impaling, but okay. :P

Kolm takes a step back and swings again at the rotting corpses assaulting his unit.

[dice=Attack]1d20+8

1d10+8

Also, remember I've got Combat Reflexes, and last round My weapon is a reach weapon at the moment. I have a total of 3 AoOs per round.

Tired, distracted GM. Also, zombie. Eugh. It's not so good when your attack goes squish. :S

His weapon thrown off balance by the gobbits still sticking to it, Kolm just misses his second attack.


Meredian Adriatnaic wrote:
narrator wrote:

Unit One

The remains of the zombie horde continued to shuffle forward, two of them on fire and one with an arrow sticking out of its head. The fact that there are two zombies on fire on the street has started a bit of a panic and there is a great deal of shouting anfd closing of shop shutters and doors as people run away. Kolm impales a zombie as it closes with him, but it isn't dead yet.

The seven remaining zombies, two of whom are on fire are now within melee range of the party.

Meredian moves out of range of the zombies as he sends the sphere into the pit to fry those trapped over the next few rounds.

3d6

One order of fried zombie coming up.:P


Kalmafein wrote:
Kal tumbles past the zombie Kolm is attacking, coming up behind it in a flanking position. 1d20+10 Acrobatics He then lashes out with his blade 1d20+9 for1d6+1+2d6

Kal's blade slices the zombie in two and it falls, still twitching.


Uru Zil'Jain wrote:

Uru sighs and pulls another arrow from his quiver again, "I hate these shamblers." He looses the arrow at a nearby zombie.

Attack vs closest wounded zombie 1d20+5
Damage if a hit 1d8+2

The zombie continues shambling forward with an arrow sticking out of it.


Avlar wrote:

Unit One:

Avlar moves up to a zombie and takes a swing at it.

Attack and Damage Rolls:
1d20+8;2d6+6

The zombie continues to hop forward somewhat successfully in spite of no longer having one of its legs.


Wayang Noble Rogue 2 / Wizard 3

Unit 4, Guardhouse

"marco?"


Kazekage wrote:

Unit 4, Guardhouse

"So... do we know where to go, and is there anything else we are waiting for?"

"Oh, sure," Penny said cheerfully. "I know where all the magic shops are. We should head for The Slimy Toad first and then we can maybe move along to the All-Seeing Newt next."

Penny shifted into a small tabby cat and jumped onto Spider's shoulder. Spider grumbled.

"You know I really hate pretending that you're my familiar, right? You totally owe me for this. Stupid magic-users," she continued her litany of complaint as she started to leave the building, pausing to give the newcomers an exasperated look. "Well? Are you coming or what? This wasn't my idea you know."


Male Tiefling Tattooed Sorcerer/Soulknife 3

Gotas gave a shrug.

"Been waiting the whole time."


Male Drow Noble (Gestalt) Sage Sor2/Wiz3 (teleport)

Unit 1

Continues to kill zombies.


Male Aasimar Oath Against the Wyrm Paladin 3/Unbreakable Fighter 3

Unit 2

Continues to search for clues.

Zoinks!


Male Fighter/Barbarian 3

Kolm continues stepping back and swinging his weapon, smashing into the rotten flesh (hopefully).

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24

1d10 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14


Wayang Noble Rogue 2 / Wizard 3

Unit 4, Guardhouse

"After you, m'lady." Kaze' sweeps an arm forward to the door, "to the Slippery Toad it is."


Unit 4, Guardhouse

"She knows we're magic users too, right?" Kirel asks Kazekage, voice low and a small smile on her face.


Kolm Godhand wrote:

Kolm continues stepping back and swinging his weapon, smashing into the rotten flesh (hopefully).

1d20+8

1d10+8

Sploortch!


James Brightblood wrote:

Unit 2

Continues to search for clues.

Zoinks!

And we would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for you meddling aasimars! ;)

Inside the shop there are some broken bottles and a shelf hanging askew. Looks like some sort of struggle. No blood though. Moving past the back room into the main shop, the shopkeeper is very obviously dead, laying in a pool of blood in front of the counter.


Malachai Musashi wrote:
narrator wrote:

Unit 3

The woman looked at Mal like he'd grown an extra head. "Honey, if Inara had any kin willing to take the brat she wouldn't have been in this mess in the first place."

He chuckles

"Fair enough. Figured if she ain't in her right mind she may not have picked the obvious options. Alright, ma'am. Thank you for your help. If you think of anything else that may help us with investigatin' this drug or with the kid, jus' ask fer Officer Musashi. That's me." He extends his hand to shake hers.

She looked at his hand and shook her head, bemused.

"Insane and suicidal. Shoulda guessed. Way I see it, sweetheart, you owe me a little something for my time. And then I plan on never being seen in the same place as you again. I ain't that stupid."


Unit One

Okay, so by my count, which could be off I'll admit, there are three zombies left standing now.

The remaining zombies attempt to attack, clumsily, one at Kal and two at Avlar.

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
The third zombie connects with Avlar almost by accident.
Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8


Male Halfling Knife Master 3 / Time Thief 3

Unit 2

Janus will head back outside and report on what he found to his teammates.


Male Half elf. 3 Cavalier(Beast Rider)/Fighter

Unit One:

Avlar just grunts as the zombie hits him before taking a swing back.

Attack and Damage Rolls:
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 92d6 + 6 ⇒ (1, 2) + 6 = 9

dice roller does not like me today.


Male Drow Noble (Gestalt) Sage Sor2/Wiz3 (teleport)

Unit 1

Meredian stands calmly at the edge of the extradimensional pit and lazily shifts his hand ina small square pattern. The flaming sphere follows the motion and continues to fry zombies inthe pit.

His friends hae the rest of the situation well inhand.


Male Fighter/Barbarian 3

Unit One

Kolm takes a swing another nearby zombie, now that hsi target is taken care of.

Attack1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21

Damage1d10 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18


Male Human Gunslinger (pistolero) 3/Monk (Zen gunslinger) 3
narrator wrote:
Malachai Musashi wrote:
narrator wrote:

Unit 3

The woman looked at Mal like he'd grown an extra head. "Honey, if Inara had any kin willing to take the brat she wouldn't have been in this mess in the first place."

He chuckles

"Fair enough. Figured if she ain't in her right mind she may not have picked the obvious options. Alright, ma'am. Thank you for your help. If you think of anything else that may help us with investigatin' this drug or with the kid, jus' ask fer Officer Musashi. That's me." He extends his hand to shake hers.

She looked at his hand and shook her head, bemused.

"Insane and suicidal. Shoulda guessed. Way I see it, sweetheart, you owe me a little something for my time. And then I plan on never being seen in the same place as you again. I ain't that stupid."

"'Figgerd as much. If paid informant is the way you wanna go...dunno why you'd be so opposed to the streets you work on bein' safer, though..."

He digs a silver piece out of his money pouch. "Thanks for your time, Ma'am." He tips his hat to her, then leaves the silver piece on a shelf by the door and turns and walks out. He'll head bac kto where he left Jimbli.


Wayang Noble Rogue 2 / Wizard 3

Unit 4, Guardhouse

"Don't look at me, I just got here. And I'm reconsidering that thought process based on the lack of leadership I've seen so far."

Kaze' just shakes his head and stands by the door, quietly tapping one foot. "any time peeps..."


Unit Four

"Oh, it's leadership you want, is it?" Spider said, narrowing her eyes. She marched back to the door and grabbed Kaze gently but firmly by the wrist dragging him after her. "Then you should get your butt in gear and follow me like I ordered you to do already! And this is why I hate getting stuck with the magic users. It's like herding cats, offense intended Penny. I swear you all do this on purpose just to aggravate me."

From her perch on Spider's shoulder Penny was either laughing hysterically or hacking up a hairball. It was hard to tell with a cat.


Kolm Godhand wrote:

Unit One

Kolm takes a swing another nearby zombie, now that his target is taken care of.

Attack1d20+8

Damage1d10+8

Sploortch!

And now there are only two zombies remaining.


Male Aasimar Oath Against the Wyrm Paladin 3/Unbreakable Fighter 3

Unit 2

Uh, fair question. What are we supposed to do? Alert the captain and continue about? Lock up his shop till we can send over next of kin?


Male Halfling Knife Master 3 / Time Thief 3
James Brightblood wrote:

Unit 2

Uh, fair question. What are we supposed to do? Alert the captain and continue about? Lock up his shop till we can send over next of kin?

Since no one is here we are supposed to head out to the ship that the one of the other groups found out about.


Unit 4

Kirel laughs lightly as she follows Spider.

"I just met you, so why would I want to aggravate you? It doesn't even help! Also, if it's not to personal considering we just met, is Spider your real name of just what people call you?"

701 to 750 of 980 << first < prev | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Games of Chance All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.