Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Games of Chance

Game Master lynora

A gestalt campaign in a homebrew setting starting at level 3, the PCs are new recruits to the Chance City Watch in the worst district of the city.


551 to 600 of 980 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>

Telekinesis CMB:+20 Drow Noble
Stats:
AC 12/T 12/ FF10; SR 20; HP 32; Ini+2; F+4, R+4, W+11/+19 (mind/Div)/+21 (Enc);Perc+17

Unit 1
Perception 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 25


Telekinesis CMB:+20 Drow Noble
Stats:
AC 12/T 12/ FF10; SR 20; HP 32; Ini+2; F+4, R+4, W+11/+19 (mind/Div)/+21 (Enc);Perc+17

Quietly in undercommon to his group, but specifically Kalmafein

"Keep your guard up. I think the cult may still attack us."

Louder and in common Meredian tries to relay the warning message to his group while not letting the cult understand

"Tut. Tut. Looks like rain." (AKA: Heads up even though we're underground.)

Bluff 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

Edit: Well, this is going to end badly. lol


Male Drow Noble Inquisitor 2/Ninja 3

1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30 Perception

Upon seeing Brigitte, Kal flashes her a quick grin "Nothing to worry about Pretty. I've been getting into trouble since I learned to walk."

Looking to his friends he says "The hawk at dawn slays the prey who sleeps till noon" 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (7) + 12 = 19 Bluff

Secret Message:
Incoming danger, be ready


Meredian Adriatnaic wrote:
"Tut. Tut. Looks like rain."

Spoiler:
Winnie the Pooh, Winnie the Pooh...[/singsong voice]

The Guardhouse

"So I get to learn the ropes a bit before we get a full group?" Kirel asks the Captain. "Sounds like a plan."


Male Halfling Knife Master 3 / Time Thief 3

Janus slips silently off his mount and whispers something in the dog's ear. Chance slips back a bit into a shadowed place and lies down to wait. Janus slips up to the door and presses his ear against it.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27.


Male Tiefling Tattooed Sorcerer/Soulknife 3

The Guardhouse

"I see no problem with the unit arrangements so far."

He looks over Kirel.

"I would advise against having that badge pinned on your chest unless you want a target their as well."

Was Gotas question ignored or just missed?


The Guardhouse

"I know." She replies sadly, picking at it. "I just thought I'd see what it looks like first."


Male Half-Giant Cleric3/Vitalist(life-leech)3

Guardhouse

That Hollins fellow. He was nothing but a lowly lieutenant when I saw him last. He shouldn't be a problem I'd wager, unless he's come into some cajoles since last we met. Not out of the question though considering what they make you do In the Orphan's Aid.


Male Human Rogue/Battle Sorcerer Gestalt

U3

Zal watches as people come and go. "Pretty active recently, eh?" He says so to Shifty. "So many newcomers, is this district trying to build up an army, or what? I wonder if even the noble district has as many guards as this one now."

Seeing Ignot he looks at him. "You done with the kobold?"


Male Half-Giant Cleric3/Vitalist(life-leech)3

Unit 3

He's taking a nap. Hes all drugged up and in all likelihood completely insane. I don't see why you'd do that to yourself, maybe they were drugged and set upon the goblins to cause a ruckus. Perhaps someone was behind it...or maybe their just flipping crazy!

He takes off his tower shield and leans on it relaxing.


Male Human Rogue/Battle Sorcerer Gestalt

U3

"It may have been an experiment, to see how the drug affects kobolds, I don't know anything about drugs but they may also have the effect of magic no? Maybe they looked for a war drug, something that makes the ones taking it feel pain less and become stronger, what usually barbarians are like."

Zal takes out a mandolin of his pack. "Not that it matters, anything that makes the mind of one work slower and weaker, or maybe permanently causes crazyness is just not worth anything at all in my opinion. Still, maybe they can sell it off to weaklings even if the tests failed, who would give their lives up to just once beat their bullies."

Ignoring that the current discussion is quite a dark theme, he begins to play "Oh you crazy, crazy world!".

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23


Guardhouse

With that perception score Graal should be able to spot Kazekage lurking and looking at the door of the guardhouse.


Unit Three in the field

Mal doesn't really spot anything else, but that probably has something to do with the fact that he was chasing a woman up a rickety flight of stairs. At least he was until on of the boards broke.

Reflex DC 10 to not fall, DC 15 to jump over the broken bit and keep giving chase.


Unit Two in the field

There are muffled voices from inside the building. And a shriek.


Unit One

"Well, hopefully you didn't get the Blue Moon crew too angry with you. They're definitely bad news. Nothing illegal that I know of, but I make it a policy to know as little as possible about things that could get me killed," Brigitte said lightly.


Telekinesis CMB:+20 Drow Noble
Stats:
AC 12/T 12/ FF10; SR 20; HP 32; Ini+2; F+4, R+4, W+11/+19 (mind/Div)/+21 (Enc);Perc+17

"Dare to dream." Mer replies.


Male Human Gunslinger (pistolero) 3/Monk (Zen gunslinger) 3

Jump 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27

Malachai feels the step start to give way, and simply springs to the top of the landing, staying in pursuit.


Male Drow Noble Inquisitor 2/Ninja 3

Kal smiles brightly upon seeing Brigitte "Hey Pretty. Yea, I think my cousin just knocked on their door asking if they sold wine. For a mighty wizard, he's kinda dumb sometimes. If they decide to become a problem, I suppose I'll have to leap to his rescue once again. Like that time I saved him from that Harpy flight, or that time he discovered what's its like to be of the fairer sex" He flashes a wicked grin at Mer. This last never happened, but it's been an ongoing joke between them for years. Each time its told, the cousin who suffered the sex change switches.

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26 Diplomacy


Telekinesis CMB:+20 Drow Noble
Stats:
AC 12/T 12/ FF10; SR 20; HP 32; Ini+2; F+4, R+4, W+11/+19 (mind/Div)/+21 (Enc);Perc+17

Unit 1

Kalmafein wrote:

Kal smiles brightly upon seeing Brigitte "Hey Pretty. Yea, I think my cousin just knocked on their door asking if they sold wine. For a mighty wizard, he's kinda dumb sometimes. If they decide to become a problem, I suppose I'll have to leap to his rescue once again. Like that time I saved him from that Harpy flight, or that time he discovered what's its like to be of the fairer sex" He flashes a wicked grin at Mer. This last never happened, but it's been an ongoing joke between them for years. Each time its told, the cousin who suffered the sex change switches.

1d20+9 Diplomacy

"You promised we wouldn't talk about that. "


Male Drow Noble Inquisitor 2/Ninja 3

"I've made you a lot of promises cousin. Some of them I even kept" He says with a grin.


Telekinesis CMB:+20 Drow Noble
Stats:
AC 12/T 12/ FF10; SR 20; HP 32; Ini+2; F+4, R+4, W+11/+19 (mind/Div)/+21 (Enc);Perc+17

Unit 1

Kalmafein wrote:
"I've made you a lot of promises cousin. Some of them I even kept" He says with a grin.

"I'll remember that should we ever cross a gender shifting belt. 'Why yes, Kal. It is just a belt that greatly increases your agility...and nothing else... Enjoy cousin.' " Meredian mimics his own voice as he pretends to talk to Kal in that last part.


Male Halfling Knife Master 3 / Time Thief 3

Unit 2 - In the Field

Janus move back to Brenog. I think we should go get the others. I want to see what is inside, but I think it foolish to operate alone. Also, we should have the Captain's take on all this.


Wayang Noble Rogue 2 / Wizard 3

Guardhouse

It is time's like this where I wonder at the wisdom of my ancestors, may they rot under the sun. Nothing else but to get this over with.

Shrugging the straps of his pack, Kaze' pulls the hood of his cloak close and walks up to the guardhouse, and ducks inside.

The short creature stands still, allowing those in the room to take their fill of him as he looks back keenly checking out the other occupants as well. With his cloak draped over his shoulders and pulled low over his face, only that he is of a shorter race is obvious.

Stepping to one side after entering, Kaze' gives himself a moment to let his eyes adjust to the dimmer interior before walking up to the desk and tossing a rolled parchment up onto the bench. the hand that stretched from the folds of the cloak was a deep color of purpled black. A quick eye might catch the raised beading of several stylized scars running across the back of his hand before it disappears back into the folds of his cloak.

"I was instructed to report for duty at this location. My orders are there."


Male Human Rogue/Battle Sorcerer Gestalt

U3
umm...shouldn't we regroup or something?


"Cadogan you can eat some later" as he pats Cadogan on the side and looks at Janus "Let's make haste then, while they are still in there and haven't noticed us."


Malachai Musashi wrote:

Jump 1d20+8

Malachai feels the step start to give way, and simply springs to the top of the landing, staying in pursuit.

The chase leads him through the crowded hallway of a tenement building. He gets some curious stares as he races past. He loses sight of the female for a moment as she turns a corner.

Perception DC 20:
After the corner the curtain on the third door on the left is swaying slightly.


Unit One

Brigitte laughed. "Well, I can see I was right about you. Definitely trouble," she said, giving Kal a flirtatious smile. "Well, you've already run into the Blue Moon. they're necromancers. Their secret clubhouse there is called forbidden fruit and it's generally wise to give those crazies a wide berth. And if that's not enough trouble for you, there's always the smugglers. They use this mining shop as a front. Not that I ever told you that," she added with a wink.


Guardhouse

Shifty-eye glanced at the papers. "Looks in order. Head into the captain's office. There's some other new recruits in there already."


Guardhouse

"Eh, Unit Three, what happened to the other ones, eh? Go find yer lost teammates. Yer not supposed to lose half the unit right off the get go," Shifty-eye grumbled.

"Heh. Unit two has the same problem. Get going....no wait. This paperwork says that one of the newbies in the office goes with unit two. Wait a couple minutes then take him with you."


Male Human Rogue/Battle Sorcerer Gestalt

Zal looks up. "Eh, I just joined the unit, I don't even know the other members, or how many there are to begin with." He will go where he has to if those Zal came with decide to leave.


Telekinesis CMB:+20 Drow Noble
Stats:
AC 12/T 12/ FF10; SR 20; HP 32; Ini+2; F+4, R+4, W+11/+19 (mind/Div)/+21 (Enc);Perc+17

Unit 1

"That figures. " Shae says in response to Brigette's comments. "So now that we have your bonnie lass what's the plan, dear cousin?"


Male Human Gunslinger (pistolero) 3/Monk (Zen gunslinger) 3

U3
Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26
Zal I hope to soon...we'll see how this goes...
Malachai notices the slightly swaying curtain, and puts his back to the side of the entrance, and pulls back the curtain looking in.


Male Halfling Knife Master 3 / Time Thief 3

Unit Two - In the Field

Janus seems to listen to something that is not there, then nods sharply and swiftly remounts Chance.

Yes, let us make haste.

Moving quietly until he is several buildings further away, Janus makes sure that Brenog is following, then urges Chance into a flat out run headed back to the guardhouse.


Wayang Noble Rogue 2 / Wizard 3

GUARDHOUSE

Nodding to shifty-eye, Kaze' walks into the Captain's office. "Reporting, as ordered."

Kazekage takes a moment to study the office, its appearance would reveal much about the occupier, and what manner of being they were.


Male Half elf. 3 Cavalier(Beast Rider)/Fighter

Unit One
Shakes his head at the two cousins.


Male Drow Noble Inquisitor 2/Ninja 3

"Well, we can either continue on our original mission or we can investigate the things Brigitte informed us of." As he says her name, he looks her over once more with a faint smile. Clearly, he wants to stay near the Dhampir.


Male Fighter/Barbarian 3

Unit One

Kolm laughs at the display of the Drow.

As long as I get some action, I'm fine doin' whatever. It certainly seems more interesting down here.


Male Drow Noble Inquisitor 2/Ninja 3

Kal gives Kolm a sidelong glance "Look, Kolm, I like ya a lot, but I'm not helpin you get some action. I'm sure Brigitte knows some serving girl or another who likes short, hairy men built like golem" He says with a big grin.


Telekinesis CMB:+20 Drow Noble
Stats:
AC 12/T 12/ FF10; SR 20; HP 32; Ini+2; F+4, R+4, W+11/+19 (mind/Div)/+21 (Enc);Perc+17

Now it's Meredians turn to roll his eyes and he does so.


Male Half-Giant Cleric3/Vitalist(life-leech)3

Unit 3

Ignot puts his shield back in it's holder and says to Shifty... Well if there's noone new assigned to our unit... then turns to the rest of his unit Perhaps we should get back on patrol instead of waiting around here. Even if were out looking for our unit, we may be able to stop some unwanted actions from the prestigious warrens populace.


Male Human Rogue/Battle Sorcerer Gestalt

U3
"Only I am the new one to be assigned to your unit, I guess."
Zal mentions as he places the mandolin away.


Male Fighter/Barbarian 3

/me laughs heartily at the comment Kal makes. " Lad, y' should know by now I'm talking about combat action. I 'aven't seen a lass 'at catches my fancy in quite some time. Good 'ole dwarven broads are hard to come by, don't'cha know."


Male Half elf. 3 Cavalier(Beast Rider)/Fighter

Unit One

"And no dwarven females do not have beards."


Telekinesis CMB:+20 Drow Noble
Stats:
AC 12/T 12/ FF10; SR 20; HP 32; Ini+2; F+4, R+4, W+11/+19 (mind/Div)/+21 (Enc);Perc+17
Avlar wrote:

Unit One

"And no dwarven females do not have beards."

"How can you tell? They all look the same to me."

Mer jests.

Team 1 ooc:

Somoeone remind me what why we were looking for this woman please


Male Half elf. 3 Cavalier(Beast Rider)/Fighter

Unit One

"You mostly see just the men why they all look the same to you."

OOC:

She was going to take us somewhere or something.


Telekinesis CMB:+20 Drow Noble
Stats:
AC 12/T 12/ FF10; SR 20; HP 32; Ini+2; F+4, R+4, W+11/+19 (mind/Div)/+21 (Enc);Perc+17
Avlar wrote:

Unit One

"You mostly see just the men why they all look the same to you."

** spoiler omitted **

"Perhaps." Turning to the woman. "Pardon the interruption. You have our undivided attention. I believe you have somewhere to take us to?"


Wayang Noble Rogue 2 / Wizard 3

GUARDHOUSE

Kazekage stares at the captain, wondering how long it can take to look at one sheet of parchment, it's not like this posting was something people generally wanted to be sent to.


Unit One

"Do you mean to tell me that all this time Maggie has been lying to me about being a girl?" Brigitte said with mock indignation.

"Oh, right. Sorry, boys. It's easy to get distracted," she added giving a seductive smile towards Kal. "But I did promise you a short local tour of all the hot-spots of places to find trouble."

She grabbed hold of Kal's arm as she led them away from the mining store.

"Well, since necromancers and smugglers aren't enough trouble for you, over there is Yasha's. It's a gambling hall. There's always trouble there."


Telekinesis CMB:+20 Drow Noble
Stats:
AC 12/T 12/ FF10; SR 20; HP 32; Ini+2; F+4, R+4, W+11/+19 (mind/Div)/+21 (Enc);Perc+17

Unit 1

Mer perks up at gambling. "gambling you say?" Obviously intrigued.

Kal:

Meredian cheats.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Fighter/Barbarian 3
Avlar wrote:

Unit One

"And no dwarven females do not have beards."

Not on their faces, no. And the men come to the surface quite a bit more regular than our women.

551 to 600 of 980 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Games of Chance All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.