Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Games of Chance

Game Master lynora

A gestalt campaign in a homebrew setting starting at level 3, the PCs are new recruits to the Chance City Watch in the worst district of the city.


1 to 50 of 980 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Captain Turnsdale sat in the small dingy office and sighed. He'd promised Tavarus that he'd clean up this part of the Watch, but he certainly hadn't been given much to work with. There were only five watchmen and one clerk here when he'd arrived and one of those watchmen was an adolescent boy he'd picked up from the gutter and brought here himself. Well, Nico seemed competent enough anyways, if still a bit twitchy especially about bathing. He could hear Shifty-Eye growling at someone through the paper thin walls. No one was sure exactly what Shifty-Eye was, aside from a remarkably good secretary. As long as the fellow showed up to work on time, the Captain didn't much care.

There was a loud pounding on his office door. John winced. He wasn't sure the door could stand up to that sort of treatment.

"Captain, new recruits is here," Shifty-Eye growled.

Captain Turnsdale stood up, adjusted his uniform (he was the only one in this branch of the watch that had one) and opened his office door. He walked out and surveyed the new recruits, successfully managing to repress any outward signs that he thought they were all doomed. He plastered on his best welcoming smile.

"Welcome to the Watch. It is a pleasure to serve with such fine men and women. I know this isn't the most glamorous job, but the rewards of bringing some modicum of peace and law to this place are innumerable if mostly of the karma-building variety. I am aware that the pay is...small. For those of you who don't already have lodgings, Shifty-Eye can give you directions to Forty Winks, a boardinghouse that provides a deep discount for watchmen. And they throw in the roaches for free," he couldnt' help but add. "Which is quite generous in these parts. I'm told roaches are good eating. As of yet I have not actually tried. I expect you to follow the rules as much as possible without dying over them during your time here. Be creative. Also, eating something you bought from Willy the Desperate is not an acceptable excuse to miss work."
He nodded towards the goblin standing in the corner of the room with an evil grin on his face and an outfit that appeared to be made entirely of leather straps. "This is Zavriss, a local cleric of Zon-Kuthon. He will be happy to supply healing potions and wands as necessary or patch up injuries. He does this free of charge because he believes it furthers the tenets of his faith. I trust you can all figure that out and will therefore act with extra caution."
"Your unit assignments are posted on the wall. Please take a few minutes and get to know the people you will be walking into life and death situations with. Does anyone have any questions?"


Male Human Gunslinger (pistolero) 3/Monk (Zen gunslinger) 3

"I reckon I do. Sir." a man of obviously Harani decent says, with an odd drawling common with flecks of a Harani accent. He is dressed in dungarees and a leather vest over a blue cotton shirt. He is wearing 2 revolvers in a nice blackened leather gun rig and a curved sword in a laquered scabbard. A straw hat hangs on his back from a leather tie around his neck. His black shoulder lengthed hair is pulled into a quick pony tail. His grey eyes are a bit disturbing...
"Do you have the law posted anywhere's we's to enforce? Or is it just the obvious stuff? Do we get a writ or star that say's we're deputized lawful-like?"


"Excellent questions, constable. There is a copy of the laws of Chance on Shifty-Eye's desk. Given what we're going into, to start let's try focusing on stopping things like murder, assault, and robbery. We're a long way from being able to deal with the finer points."
"You will all receive a badge. It's made of leather. Sorry, we can't give you metal ones, they get stolen. For safety I wouldn't suggest prominently displaying said badge as you walk around the Warrens. I do like to keep my people in one piece, even better if they're still breathing."


Telekinesis CMB:+20 Drow Noble
Stats:
AC 12/T 12/ FF10; SR 20; HP 32; Ini+2; F+4, R+4, W+11/+19 (mind/Div)/+21 (Enc);Perc+17

Meredian is an drow of average height with stark white long hair. He isn't particularly muscular, but he is also not particularity frail looking. His face generally sports at least a cocky smirk and he's pleasant to look at. He dresses in the finest clothing and at all times they seem brand new, though you've seen them before. He leans on a staff with carved runes with a short sword on is side and a dagger sticking slightly out of his boot. None of the weapons look like they've seen much use. He carries no pack, but he does have a slightly oversized hard leather case attached to his leg. It is securely shut with a leather flap. He is immaculately groomed with an air of superiority. He's seems friendly enough, but his manner indicates that he just knows he's significantly more gifted than others and that makes him cocky.

The Dark elf surveys the room taking in every detail especially the other members of the guard. He knows and has worked with a few. Surveying the rest he thinks, "Well isn't this a motley crew. Where did they dig these creatures up from."

Meredian perks up at Zarviss's introduction."Free wands you say? That's quite a perk." He reaches into his pack and produces a scrap of paper and writes on it with his finger. (prestidigitation "soil" effect) then hands the scrap to the cleric.
"Do you have that wand?"

Note:
Infernal Healing.


Telekinesis CMB:+20 Drow Noble
Stats:
AC 12/T 12/ FF10; SR 20; HP 32; Ini+2; F+4, R+4, W+11/+19 (mind/Div)/+21 (Enc);Perc+17
Malachai Musashi wrote:

"I reckon I do. Sir." a man of obviously Harani decent says, with an odd drawling common with flecks of a Harani accent. He is dressed in dungarees and a leather vest over a blue cotton shirt. He is wearing 2 revolvers in a nice blackened leather gun rig and a curved sword in a laquered scabbard. A straw hat hangs on his back from a leather tie around his neck. His black shoulder lengthed hair is pulled into a quick pony tail. His grey eyes are a bit disturbing...

"Do you have the law posted anywhere's we's to enforce? Or is it just the obvious stuff? Do we get a writ or star that say's we're deputized lawful-like?"

Meredian notices the odd weapons on the man's side. "Ive heard of such weapons, but have never actually seen one let alone two so close up. I'll have to remember to ask him about them. Perhaps we could trade services?" Mer muses


Telekinesis CMB:+20 Drow Noble
Stats:
AC 12/T 12/ FF10; SR 20; HP 32; Ini+2; F+4, R+4, W+11/+19 (mind/Div)/+21 (Enc);Perc+17
narrator wrote:

"Excellent questions, constable. There is a copy of the laws of Chance on Shifty-Eye's desk. Given what we're going into, to start let's try focusing on stopping things like murder, assault, and robbery. We're a long way from being able to deal with the finer points."

"You will all receive a badge. It's made of leather. Sorry, we can't give you metal ones, they get stolen. For safety I wouldn't suggest prominently displaying said badge as you walk around the Warrens. I do like to keep my people in one piece, even better if they're still breathing."

"Captain, in such a dangerous and low paying profession what is the official word on how to process items found on and around transgressors once they've been dispatched? As a follow up, how is it done in practicality? In other words, what is the rule vs what actually happens?"


Zavriss grins as he reads the scroll Mer hands him. "Yessss. I have thisss wand," he hisses. "Isss good choice."


Meredian Adriatnaic wrote:
narrator wrote:

"Excellent questions, constable. There is a copy of the laws of Chance on Shifty-Eye's desk. Given what we're going into, to start let's try focusing on stopping things like murder, assault, and robbery. We're a long way from being able to deal with the finer points."

"You will all receive a badge. It's made of leather. Sorry, we can't give you metal ones, they get stolen. For safety I wouldn't suggest prominently displaying said badge as you walk around the Warrens. I do like to keep my people in one piece, even better if they're still breathing."
"Captain, in such a dangerous and low paying profession what is the official word on how to process items found on and around transgressors once they've been dispatched? As a follow up, how is it done in practicality? In other words, what is the rule vs what actually happens?"

"Another good question. Officially all gear that is recovered from suspects and former suspects who are no longer breathing on account of having resisted arrest is to be brought to the guardhouse, carefully logged, and returned to its rightful owners. Things don't quite work like that here. I have a formal exception granted on the grounds that the city refuses to purchase equipment for us. Equipment recovered is to be used or brought back to the guardhouse in case someone else on the watch can use it. If not, Shifty-Eye will take care of selling it and everyone receives a little bonus to use towards the purchase of things you can actually use."


Male Human Gunslinger (pistolero) 3/Monk (Zen gunslinger) 3

<nods>
"I reckon that'll do." he nods respectfully to the Captain, then to all those around him.
"When do we start, then?" he asks.


Telekinesis CMB:+20 Drow Noble
Stats:
AC 12/T 12/ FF10; SR 20; HP 32; Ini+2; F+4, R+4, W+11/+19 (mind/Div)/+21 (Enc);Perc+17
narrator wrote:
Zavriss grins as he reads the scroll Mer hands him. "Yessss. I have thisss wand," he hisses. "Isss good choice."

"Splendid! I can make good use of that for benefit of all. Sooner is better than later. Never know when you'll need such a thing." Mer says with a knowing grin at the little goblin.

"This is possibly the most useful goblin ive ever encountered. Well, he will be anyway if he can deliver. "


"Take a little bit to get to know your unit. Or at least make sure you know which names to shout when calling out warnings. Once you're ready, Shifty-Eye will hand out assignments. For today it's just patrolling. But don't worry. You're chances of making it farther than a block before encountering a crime are slim," Captain Turnsdale said dryly.


Zavriss dug through his pack before coming up with a wicked looking thorny length of ebony wood that looked like it was oozing blood along the sides.

"Here, you go. Isss fully charged," he said, grinning.


Telekinesis CMB:+20 Drow Noble
Stats:
AC 12/T 12/ FF10; SR 20; HP 32; Ini+2; F+4, R+4, W+11/+19 (mind/Div)/+21 (Enc);Perc+17
narrator wrote:

Zavriss dug through his pack before coming up with a wicked looking thorny length of ebony wood that looked like it was oozing blood along the sides.

"Here, you go. Isss fully charged," he said, grinning.

"eeexxxcccceeellleennntt (excellent)"

Edit: While examining the wand Mer snaps his finger and the paper that he handed the goblin ignites and quickly turns to ash. (spark cantrip)


Male Half elf. 3 Cavalier(Beast Rider)/Fighter

Avlar listens to all that is said carefully, knowing from his years with the Company that everything may prove important.

His eyes are the color of lava which is very odd. He seems lean but noting from his clothing that he is not frail or weak. The last thing that is unique about Avlar is the badge he already wears, which has a skull without a lower jaw surrounded by flames with red eyes. He than moves to look at which unit he was to be in.


Male qlippoth-spawn Divine Verminous Hunter 1 | HP 12/12 {effects: VF1:Worm} | AC 17 (T11 FF16) | F+5 R+3 W+4 | Init +1 | perception +8, sense motive +4
Dailies:
VF1: unlimited, VF2: 0/1 min
Spells:
1st: 0/2
Captain Turnsdale wrote:
"This is Zavriss, a local cleric of Zon-Kuthon. He will be happy to supply healing potions and wands as necessary or patch up injuries. He does this free of charge because he believes it furthers the tenets of his faith. I trust you can all figure that out and will therefore act with extra caution."

Squinting in the light, a pale dark-haired man in dusky robes looked to the cleric, a finger sliding along one of two wands at his side. "Indeed. I believe your god's natural tendencies align well with my requirements, should the need arise."

Walking over to the unit postings, he quickly finds his name. "Reif, Malachai, Ingot," he reads off the list of others in his unit. "I am Tenoch and, whichever of you are these three, it seems we are together.

Turning to the Captain, he asked "Are we to be patrolling down here, or are we sent on, or volunteer for, specific tasks?"


A tall man wearing gauntlets, reinforced long leather boots, a thin blue tabard, barbute helmet. Adorned with white fur around the edges of the helmet and below the spiked left shoulder armor, having a smaller shoulder armor on the right side. His armor has blue trims. You can see the gold coloring of his eyes inside his helmet and some sort of silver tattoos in the shape of scars were you can see some of his skin. The knight is mounted on a reptilian creature of fearsome appearance that is salivating like it's looking at his pray right now.

Well they look like they can make good soldiers... even if there are many different races, I suppose that as long as they serve well I have no problems... putting no more attention than needed listening to the Captain words and questions, he pats Cadogan to keep him at ease since all the warm blood around him can get him a bit hungry... I hope at least to make enough to feed us and start cementing my future goals here with Cpt. Turnsdale. He does seem to notice a female... a lesser one of his kind [i]Well this is interesting, will have a proper chat with her when time allows.


Male Human Gunslinger (pistolero) 3/Monk (Zen gunslinger) 3
Lynora wrote:

Unit 1: Meredian, Kalmafein, Kolm, Avlar

Unit 2: Wynnie, Brenog, Goliath the Hammer, Akhil

Unit 3: Reif, Malachai, Ignot, Tenoch

Reposted for ease

Looks at the list, and hears Tenoch call out.
"I'm Malachai. Well met Tenoch." Takes a closer look.
"What're you supposed to be? You sick?" he asks.

Shadow Lodge

Male Human Sorcerer (Primal Red)/Ranger (Skirmisher) 1

Reif continues to look at the list, and seems to be having a hard time figuring out what it says.
Moving his eyes up and down with his finger following, saying
"Re,Re,Rei, Reif. Dats me." He points to Unit 3.
"Who ah dees goys?" as he keeps his finger pointed at unit 3.

Reif is a tall, black man wearing a red robe with some brown and green trimming. Attached to his belt, there are countless trinkets: small bones, feathers, sticks, etc. He's got a shaved head, and a few earrings. His clothing is nice, but his face and hands seem to be extremely rugged. He's got a friendly demeanor. If you can understand his accent, you'll notice that his tone almost seems to imply that he's making jokes every time he says something, even if it's not funny.


Telekinesis CMB:+20 Drow Noble
Stats:
AC 12/T 12/ FF10; SR 20; HP 32; Ini+2; F+4, R+4, W+11/+19 (mind/Div)/+21 (Enc);Perc+17

"Kal, Kolm, and Avlar. Looks like we're together. Aren't you the lucky one's?" Mer asks factiously.


{HP 33/33 | AC16 T12 FF14 CMD17 | F/R/W 9/7/7 | Inish +2, Per +2} Female Aasimar Paladin 3 / Synthesist Summoner 3

Wynnie stood at attention, listening to the captain's orders. It was a fight to get stationed here, her father still not in agreement with her decision. But this is where she could make a difference.

The captain's description of the boarding house, gave her a few chills. She had already decided she would live as another of the watch, but she gave pause to reconsider for a moment. No, she would stay true to her convictions. Even with the roaches.

Looking at the others assembled, she began to realize how out of place she felt. Most, if not all, were taller than she, a mere 5'2", the sword she carried strapped to her back almost as tall as she was. Her grandfather's blade was heavy, but she had begun to grow used to it.

Running a hand through her short cut blond hair, she walks over to see who she was to work with. "Brenog, Goliah, Akhil?" She calls aloud.


Male qlippoth-spawn Divine Verminous Hunter 1 | HP 12/12 {effects: VF1:Worm} | AC 17 (T11 FF16) | F+5 R+3 W+4 | Init +1 | perception +8, sense motive +4
Dailies:
VF1: unlimited, VF2: 0/1 min
Spells:
1st: 0/2
Malachai wrote:
"What're you supposed to be? You sick?"

"Sick? No. I am well enough. Are you referring to my pallor? It is natural, as I was born with it. In any case, well met,"

Turning at Reif's announcement, Tenoch waves a hand in his direction. "I am Tenoch and this is Malachai," he said, introducing them both. "We are of Unit 3."

Shadow Lodge

Male Human Sorcerer (Primal Red)/Ranger (Skirmisher) 1
Tenoch Itzcoatl wrote:
"I am Tenoch and this is Malachai," he said, introducing them both. "We are of Unit 3."

"Yes, Dats wot it seys heya"

perception of 1 should tell you this dude has trouble reading
Reif makes his way over to the group.
"Nice tu meet chu fellahs"


Male Half-Giant Cleric3/Vitalist(life-leech)3

Ignot is my name ill be helping keep us in unit 3 alive.
A large man in sinister looking full plate says as he walks towards his new compatriots. description is in profile
Do you all have any objections to joining with me mentally? It will help immensly with keeping us all alive and we can even communicate telepathicaly if you wish. The process wont take more than a couple seconds if youd just relax your mind.


Telekinesis CMB:+20 Drow Noble
Stats:
AC 12/T 12/ FF10; SR 20; HP 32; Ini+2; F+4, R+4, W+11/+19 (mind/Div)/+21 (Enc);Perc+17
Ignot Pureflame wrote:

Ignot is my name ill be helping keep us in unit 3 alive.

A large man in sinister looking full plate says as he walks towards his new compatriots. description is in profile
Do you all have any objections to joining with me mentally? It will help immensly with keeping us all alive and we can even communicate telepathicaly if you wish. The process wont take more than a couple seconds if youd just relax your mind.

"Sounds more like third date material, but whatever they want do do." Meredian thinks to himself.


Male Fighter/Barbarian 3

"Lad, I think it's you who's the lucky one." Kolm says, coming up behind the Drow and just barely putting a hand on his shoulder.

The Dwarf wears a simple, albeit well-made breastplate, and is covered in weapons. He has the chain of a Dorn-Dergar wrapped around his waist, a Dwarven Waraxe on his side, a smaler Maulaxe on the other, and a large shield on his back. On his right thigh looks to be a circular leather container of some sort.

His red beard is full and well-kept, extending several inches past his chin. He's short, as dwarves tend to be, and stocky too. His sturdy frame looks hard to topple, let alone knock out.


Male Human Gunslinger (pistolero) 3/Monk (Zen gunslinger) 3

"Ahh." he says to Tenoch.

"Well met." he says to the other two.
"What you want in my brain for? Cain't you heal with spells like other fellers?" he asks Ingot.


TEAM 3 Male Halfling psion (nomad)/rogue(cutpurse+scout) 3

You hear a faint sound of someone clearing their throat, then in a blur, an odd little halfling appears - looking pleased with himself.
"So sorry I'm late. Name's Jimbli. Good to meet you all, yes sir. 'Specially you big man...(turning to Ignot tapping his head) More than happy to let ya in, just watch yer step. Heh heh... heh."

Jimbli is a slightly pear-shaped halfling, who appears to have some other heritage, as well. Most likely Fey, by the look of him. He wears dark green leaf armor under his lumpy cloak, and carries both a sword and a wand in his belt.

Jimbli looks around smiling "My... quite a bunch, yes sir. Not feelin so suddenly not so normal, no sir. If ya catch me draft, eh?" He reaches up and smacks Reif, fraternally, on the lower back... and nods smiling once he catches his eye. "Let's do some good, eh?" and nods again.


Male Half-Giant Cleric3/Vitalist(life-leech)3

Ignot chuckles in his head. It's always interesting to see how people react to his collective.
I can in fact heal you like normal but i was blessed with other methods as well. If we are joined I can heal you without touching you, i can make you stronger smarter wittier whatever you find most usefull. I can also steal vitality from those we may be fighting and give it to you. These things are only possible if we are joined. The best way to show you is through experincing my talent. I assure you your mind is safe with me,but if you are opposed i will not be offened.


Male Human Gunslinger (pistolero) 3/Monk (Zen gunslinger) 3

Malachai looks openly skeptical, but nods.
"Alrighty, but a man's got things in his head weren't meant for anyone else. Don't go poking around, and we'll be grand."


Male Human Gunslinger (pistolero) 3/Monk (Zen gunslinger) 3

"Hey there, little feller. You on the list?"
He looks at the list...nope
"Hey Captain? We'll take the little feller? Any objections?"


Malachai Musashi wrote:

"Hey there, little feller. You on the list?"

He looks at the list...nope
"Hey Captain? We'll take the little feller? Any objections?"

"None at all. We're still waiting for Constable Willit's paperwork to process. He can go on patrol with your unit in the meantime."


Male Drow Noble Inquisitor 2/Ninja 3

As the rest of you stand around, one of the darker shadows seems to move slightly and suddenly, a man appears out of nowhere givng you all a mild fright. He strides over to the other drow, his movements deadly and graceful. He is dressed in all black, though there's silver trim here and there. Across his back is a backpack and shortbow while on his right hip a short sword.

When he speaks its in a voice just loud enough to be heard. "Cousin, it would appear fortune favors us all. How else would you explain that the four of us, not long arrived after our recent adventure at sea, are all in the same unit?" He says to Meredian.


Telekinesis CMB:+20 Drow Noble
Stats:
AC 12/T 12/ FF10; SR 20; HP 32; Ini+2; F+4, R+4, W+11/+19 (mind/Div)/+21 (Enc);Perc+17
Kalmafein wrote:

As the rest of you stand around, one of the darker shadows seems to move slightly and suddenly, a man appears out of nowhere givng you all a mild fright. He strides over to the other drow, his movements deadly and graceful. He is dressed in all black, though there's silver trim here and there. Across his back is a backpack and shortbow while on his right hip a short sword.

When he speaks its in a voice just loud enough to be heard. "Cousin, it would appear fortune favors us all. How else would you explain that the four of us, not long arrived after our recent adventure at sea, are all in the same unit?" He says to Meredian.

"Clearly fortune favors us, Cousin. How else could we manage to be so devestatingly hansome. However, in this case I imagine having us teamed had something to do with the order we arrived in. More specifically thata we came at the same time and clearly know one another."


Male qlippoth-spawn Divine Verminous Hunter 1 | HP 12/12 {effects: VF1:Worm} | AC 17 (T11 FF16) | F+5 R+3 W+4 | Init +1 | perception +8, sense motive +4
Dailies:
VF1: unlimited, VF2: 0/1 min
Spells:
1st: 0/2
Ingot wrote:
"I can in fact heal you like normal but i was blessed with other methods as well. If we are joined I can heal you without touching you, i can make you stronger smarter wittier whatever you find most usefull. I can also steal vitality from those we may be fighting and give it to you. These things are only possible if we are joined. The best way to show you is through experincing my talent. I assure you your mind is safe with me,but if you are opposed i will not be offened."

"I am afraid I shall have to decline your offer. What you may consider healing and what I may consider healing are likely incompatable."

Tenoch's shadow seemed move in the flickering light, almost different from his own movements. It seemed to be pointing into the darker shadows. He looked down at it and glanced in the direction it was pointing, "Indeed," he said as the man stepped out of those same shadows.

Tunring back to the members of his own unit, "It seems we are four... for now."


Male Human Gunslinger (pistolero) 3/Monk (Zen gunslinger) 3

Quicker than possible, Malachai has his pistol out of the holster...then he sighs, grumbles and returns it.


Male Drow Noble Inquisitor 2/Ninja 3

Kal flashes his cousin a quick grin "That we are cousin, that we are. Shall we be off then?"


Answering her call "I guess I will be able to speak to her before I thought." letting a small smile draw itself in his face.

"I'm Brenog of House Breuer, glad to be your acquaintances as well as everyone else. I guess you are Wynnie..." as he removes his helmet and dismounts Cadogan "Come Cadogan" walking towards Wynnie and giving proper excuses as he moves along to were she is "Well I wonder who Goliath and Akhil are... considering there are many different people here, I have no idea who they might be." looking at her more closely and noticing her beauty "You seem to be one of my kind, glad we are going to be able to look after each others backs."


Telekinesis CMB:+20 Drow Noble
Stats:
AC 12/T 12/ FF10; SR 20; HP 32; Ini+2; F+4, R+4, W+11/+19 (mind/Div)/+21 (Enc);Perc+17
Malachai Musashi wrote:
Quicker than possible, Malachai has his pistol out of the holster...then he sighs, grumbles and returns it.

Meredian raises an eyebrow, but looks away when the weapons are holstered.


Telekinesis CMB:+20 Drow Noble
Stats:
AC 12/T 12/ FF10; SR 20; HP 32; Ini+2; F+4, R+4, W+11/+19 (mind/Div)/+21 (Enc);Perc+17
Kalmafein wrote:
Kal flashes his cousin a quick grin "That we are cousin, that we are. Shall we be off then?"

"I believe we're waiting for assignment, but I'm nothing if not adaptable. Where did you have in mind?"


Male Drow Noble Inquisitor 2/Ninja 3

"Who cares? There's supposedly trouble on every corner. Let's go cause some of our own." He looks at the Captain with a sidelong glance."Legally, of course"


Male Half-Giant Cleric3/Vitalist(life-leech)3
Malchai Musashi wrote:


Malachai looks openly skeptical, but nods.
"Alrighty, but a man's got things in his head weren't meant for anyone else. Don't go poking around, and we'll be grand."

You're right about that. My head would be full of such things too if I didn't try so hard to forget them. I will not probe your mind nor could I with this technique. The poking is reserved for those met in battle or as foes.

Tenoch Itzcoatl wrote:


"I am afraid I shall have to decline your offer. What you may consider healing and what I may consider healing are likely incompatable."

Tenoch's shadow seemed move in the flickering light, almost different from his own movements. It seemed to be pointing into the darker shadows. He looked down at it and glanced in the direction it was pointing, "Indeed," he said as the man stepped out of those same shadows.

Tunring back to the members of his own unit, "It seems we are four... for now."

Very well. If there are certain needs you require perhaps it would be best I knew them in case your life is ever at risk. I can assure you nothing will surprise me but I'm no good at guessing. I find I work best when I'm told how things are, deducing things is so much harder.


Telekinesis CMB:+20 Drow Noble
Stats:
AC 12/T 12/ FF10; SR 20; HP 32; Ini+2; F+4, R+4, W+11/+19 (mind/Div)/+21 (Enc);Perc+17
Kalmafein wrote:
"Who cares? There's supposedly trouble on every corner. Let's go cause some of our own." He looks at the Captain with a sidelong glance."Legally, of course"

"Fair point."


{HP 33/33 | AC16 T12 FF14 CMD17 | F/R/W 9/7/7 | Inish +2, Per +2} Female Aasimar Paladin 3 / Synthesist Summoner 3

Wynnie looks over the fellow, noting his armor and and mount. She gives him a polite smile. "Wynnie of Nuestra, and it does appear so. I did not expect to find another here. It will be a pleasure to work with you." She looks about the room for a moment. "I do wonder about the other two, considering they have not yet responded. I do hope they are not deaf. Goliath and Akhil, unit 2?"


"With all the commotion of people finding their unit, it is possible" as he puts his helmet back on "Well do you think this is just a simple patrolling matter or we will get more precise orders?"

Our team definitely looks like SWAT or the "muscles" of the guards hahaha


{HP 33/33 | AC16 T12 FF14 CMD17 | F/R/W 9/7/7 | Inish +2, Per +2} Female Aasimar Paladin 3 / Synthesist Summoner 3

"Hard to say. Of course as long as we can do some good, that's the important thing."

Shadow Lodge

Male Human Sorcerer (Primal Red)/Ranger (Skirmisher) 1
Ignot Pureflame wrote:
Do you all have any objections to joining with me mentally? It will help immensly with keeping us all alive and we can even communicate telepathicaly if you wish. The process wont take more than a couple seconds if youd just relax your mind.

"I've seen alot of weird juju... visible juju, invisible juju... bot dis sound like som bad juju. I wanna see wot dis do fuhst."

Reif is quite obviously creeped out, and seemingly superstitious and the moment, but could possibly bend later on.


TEAM 3 Male Halfling psion (nomad)/rogue(cutpurse+scout) 3

Jimbli grins at Reif "Allow me to enlighten you! Now... must agree it makes no sense for me to do wrong by ya... things would go not so well for Little Willit. So you believe me yes? Here we go! Good time to learn... .. I can tell by your face you're not- alright there we go." Jimbli looks Reif in the eye, lips pursed, brow furrowed... super serious.

DM+Reif:

manifesting missive ... target Reif. Mental message "I cooommand you ... tell the drow to get a roooom."

"See? No whoop." Then gives a thumbs up.


Male qlippoth-spawn Divine Verminous Hunter 1 | HP 12/12 {effects: VF1:Worm} | AC 17 (T11 FF16) | F+5 R+3 W+4 | Init +1 | perception +8, sense motive +4
Dailies:
VF1: unlimited, VF2: 0/1 min
Spells:
1st: 0/2
Ignot wrote:
Very well. If there are certain needs you require perhaps it would be best I knew them in case your life is ever at risk. I can assure you nothing will surprise me but I'm no good at guessing. I find I work best when I'm told how things are, deducing things is so much harder.

Tenoch looks at Ignot for a moment before responding softly: "The negative energies that would normally harm another, are those that would heal me. I have a wand here," he said indicating one of the wands at his side, "that contains such energies. Use it if necessary, assuming you are able to."


Male Half-Giant Cleric3/Vitalist(life-leech)3

Ignot shifts his weight a bit as if he's not really comfortable in his armor. He takes the tower shield from his back and leans on it for support.
Reif you are free to observe how my "juju" works and make your own decisions about weather your would like to be part of it. In all honesty I only have so much room in my head to share so those who would put themselves in harms way are the most important people to join with.

He lowers his voice to match the level of Tenoch.
I have no qualms bringing energy of any type into this world. I also have methods of healing not based on energy but on your natural recuperative abilities. I will do my best to make sure no harm is done to you however. That way we won't have to worry about your differences.


Telekinesis CMB:+20 Drow Noble
Stats:
AC 12/T 12/ FF10; SR 20; HP 32; Ini+2; F+4, R+4, W+11/+19 (mind/Div)/+21 (Enc);Perc+17

TKG-Dampir (for DM, but others can read):

TKG = The Knowledge Gauntlet. I have a lot of knowledges and I find the most efficient way to use them is to present a question then just roll everything and let the DM pick what's appropriate. It cuts about 4 steps out of the process. In this case I have overheard Tenoch talking about his weird energy healing, but it's not traditional healing, etc. Based on that I want to know if I am A) Familiar with Dampir and B) what extra informatin I might know about them. In this particular case i'm just using it mostly to show/explain TKG.

Knowledge (Arcana) 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30
Knowledge (Dungeon) 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27
Knowledge (engineer) 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16
Knowledge (Geography) 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16
Knowledge (History) 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19
Knowledge (Local) 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14
Knowledge (Nature) 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29
Knowledge (Nobilitty) 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22
Knowledge (Planes) 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26
Knowledge (Religion) 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29
Linguistics 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23
Spellcraft 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 21

1 to 50 of 980 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Games of Chance All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.