Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

GM Z..D.. PFC Cosmic Captive Special Tier 10-11 (Inactive)

Game Master Z...D...

Monster Knowledge Cheat Sheet

Gravity and Vacuum rules.:
Aucturn’s Tear is tied to the Elemental Plane of Earth and has stronger gravity than other objects its size, but it is still only one-fifth that of Golarion. PCs can jump five times as high and lift five times as much as normal, and projectiles have their range categories quintupled. Reduce the die size of damage dealt by falling to 1d4. Certain effects such as elemental interactions and areas may have different gravity. Creatures in a region of high gravity weigh twice as much, move at half speed, can jump only half as far, and can lift half as much. Their projectiles’ range increments are halved, and the die size of damage dealt by falling to 1d10. A creature under the effects of freedom of movement can ignore the personal effects, but projectiles remain affected.

500 feet above the asteroid, and certain areas inside, are in hard vacuum. Characters that enter hard vacuum immediately begin to suffocate (Pathfinder RPG Core Rulebook 445), and become depressurized, taking 3d6 points of damage each round (no save). Sound is muffled as per a silence spell.

thunderous aid:
Ranginori has sensed his saviors are near and attempts to grant them his power and wisdom. During combat, a PC adjacent to the puzzle orb can attempt an Average Diplomacy check, Average Spellcraft check, or Easy Use Magic Device check to direct the Duke of Thunder’s wrath. If successful, a PC can cast one of the following spells as a spell-like ability, using her character level as her caster level and either her own Charisma or 20 to determine the spell’s save DC. She can use any of the spells listed in her own subtier or in a lower subtier. This ability can only be used once per combat, and any summoned elemental disappears at the end of the combat.
Subtier 1–2: cure light wounds, shocking grasp, summon
nature’s ally II (air elemental only)
Subtier 3–4: cat’s grace, cure moderate wounds
Subtier 5–6: cure serious wounds, lightning bolt, summon
nature’s ally IV (air elemental only)
Subtier 7–8: call lightning storm, cure critical wounds,
summon nature’s ally V (air elemental only)
Subtier 10–11: summon nature’s ally VI (air
elemental only)


151 to 200 of 538 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

Gnome Illusionist (CORE) 10 | HP 102/102 | AC 12 | T 12 | FF 11 | CMD 14 | F +10 | R +7 | W +10 | +2 vs. illusion, +2 vs. death effects, +1 vs. curse effects | Init +7 | Perc +12 | Sense Motive +0 | Blinding Ray 11/11 | Invisibility Field 10/10 | Reroll 1/1 | Active Spells: None

Since it's confused, going to withhold further spells for now. Travel day for me. Riddy and Alvin will just be in the air avoiding its attacks.

Scarab Sages

Male Human Pala 5/Sha dan 5 | AC 28 | T 15 | FF 25 (IUD) | HP: 89/89 | CMD 27 | Fort +14 | Ref +12 (eva) | Will +13 | Immune Dis, Fear; (+2 vs death, +1 P/D) | Init +2 | Perception +10 (Darkv) | LoH 4/4 | Smite Evil 2/2 | SJ 40/40 | Def Roll 1/1
Active Spells:

Sir Godfrey is going to delay until after Gwynnis.

After the monk does whatever she chooses to do, the Paladin will boldly spring into action against the elemental, taking another mighty swing at it with his great sword and having his shadow, well... shadow him, striking immediately after to enrage the confused beast.

Spring Attacking the Elemental.

1st +3 Adamantine Great Sword(Power Attack, Haste, Charge): 1d20 + 18 - 3 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 18 - 3 + 2 = 23
Damage(Power Attack): 2d6 + 21 ⇒ (1, 6) + 21 = 28

Godfrey's shadow will attack after him, drawing the elementals attacks for its turn. He is then going to delay until the rest of the party decides what to do, then attack, then having his shadow attack it last.

Effectively he is going to lock it on his shadow until it dies through the party beating it. So you can decide if you wish to hand-wave it or have us roll it out.

Scarab Sages

Incorporeal Undead | HP 45/45 | AC 15 | T 15 | FF 12 | CMD 21 | Fort +8 | Ref +6 | Will +7 | Incorporeal, +2 vs Channel, +4 vs positive energy | Init: +2 | Perception +8 (Darkvision) | Atk +10 (1d6 str)

Does as described above and strikes at the elemental after its master.

Creepy Shadow Touch: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14
Strength Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6


"Doom Girl" Online VL // PbP EventsPbP Gameday GamesPBPGD6 New Player Game Finder // PbP GM Kit //Solstice Scar Maps // Claim to SalvationPlayer Folder

★ - OVERSEER ANNOUNCEMENT - ★

Sorrina Westyr urgently projects her image to speak to every Pathfinder, and appears to be holding tightly to a steel ring near an alien device. “Everyone, brace yourselves. We have finished repairs of a strange craft on the bright side of the asteroid, and the engines will fire shortly, hopefully causing this rock to spin and even out the extreme temperatures. This may get a bit bumpy though in three…two…one... Hold on!”

A sudden jolt shakes the entire asteroid, sending anything unsecured reeling as the stars begin to spin overhead.

Table GMs, the Engines benefit is now in play. Vroooooom!


Hrethnars Throne Core Hrethnars Throne Standard

Going to go ahead and call this fight....

So what are you guys going to do now. Shift course or continue deeper into the crater.

Grand Lodge

LN Male Human Sorcerer 11 Init +7 | HP 90/90 | AC15, T11, FF14 | Fort +12, Ref +10, Will +12 Heroism +2 | CMD 14 | Perception+21
Buffs:
EX See Invis, False Life (17), Heroism (50m), Mage Armour(1H, wand), Darkvision (11H), Overland Flight(11H), Sihedron Brand

Logan draws a wand and starts to heal himself.

Wand: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Wand: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

He then weaves another defensive spell around himself.

False Life temp HP: 1d10 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17

I know things have been tough but I think we should finish exploring this place before turning away.

Scarab Sages

Male Human Pala 5/Sha dan 5 | AC 28 | T 15 | FF 25 (IUD) | HP: 89/89 | CMD 27 | Fort +14 | Ref +12 (eva) | Will +13 | Immune Dis, Fear; (+2 vs death, +1 P/D) | Init +2 | Perception +10 (Darkv) | LoH 4/4 | Smite Evil 2/2 | SJ 40/40 | Def Roll 1/1
Active Spells:

"Onward it is, then!" Godfrey rolls his shoulders and pulls out his own wand, which he doesn't activate immediately. "We will have to give Hugsy a proper snake burial later... I hope this does not include swallowing him whole."

Grand Lodge

LN Female Half-elf Druid 1/Monk 9 | AC 29, T 24, FF 25; +4 dodge vs. AoO | hp 89/89 -5 | Fort +15, Ref +13, Will +17; +4 vs enchantment, +2 vs. charm & compulsion; Improved Evasion; Immune disease, sleep | Init +9 | Percep +35 (LL) | CMD 32 (34 vs. grapple) | Ki 4/11, Storm Burst 8/8, Stunning Fist 4/9 | Chronicler 0/2, Nemesis 1/1 | Daredevil Boots 6/10, Reroll @+4 0/1 | Conditions: heroism, shillelagh, -1 level

"Persistence is necessary to achieve one's goals."

Dark Archive

Gnome Illusionist (CORE) 10 | HP 102/102 | AC 12 | T 12 | FF 11 | CMD 14 | F +10 | R +7 | W +10 | +2 vs. illusion, +2 vs. death effects, +1 vs. curse effects | Init +7 | Perc +12 | Sense Motive +0 | Blinding Ray 11/11 | Invisibility Field 10/10 | Reroll 1/1 | Active Spells: None

"I don't think one is better than the other, so may as well continue here.

Alvin reaches into himself to recall a spell.

GM:
Using a boon from Alvin's Chronicle #28 to recall any spell. It is usuable twice and this is the first use of it. Recalling Heightened Phantasmal Killer.

Dark Archive

Faerie Dragon Familiar | HP 51/51 | AC 23 | T 16 | FF 19 | CMD 15 | F +4 | R +6 | W +9 | improved evasion | Init +3 | Perc +15 | Sense Motive +2 | Greater Invisibility 3/3 | Spells: Level 1: 6/6 | Active Spells: None

Riddywipple sobs a bit by the snake's carcass before heading on. [b]"Poor Hugsy...["/b]

Riddywipple will refresh Mage Armor on himself and Alvin if they run out.

The Exchange

Pookie:
Animal Reptile 6 | AC 20 (27) | T 13 | FF 16 (23) | HP: 51/51 | CMD 26 (27) | Fort +8 | Ref +8 ev | Will +3 | Perception +5*
Male Human Ranger 9 | AC 22 | T 17 | FF 16 | HP: 94/94 | CMD 28 | Fort +11 | Ref +15 (16) ev | Will +8 | Init +8 (+4 in Urban,+2 in Underground) | Perception +14 (+4 vs Humans, +2 vs Undead, +4 in Urban, +2 in Underground)

"You fought well boy. You saw places few snakes have ever seen."

Ragnar will gather a couple of pieces of gear from Hugsy's corpse.

"Onward then. Let's see who wanted us to brave all of this danger for."


Hrethnars Throne Core Hrethnars Throne Standard

minutes between encounters: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Time on asteroid 00:29

What was once a massive convex wall has since shattered, flinging many chunks of rock outward as other fragments collapsed inward. Even now, the wall seems to undulate and ripple as it slowly knits itself back together. A sickly heat radiates outward from the walls, and hundreds of feet deeper inside stands a staggeringly titanic set of stone doors. Some immense force inside the asteroid has warped these barriers, hurling them open.

On. to slide 5. You will be starting in the yellow box, let me know if you are flying/hovering and using arrows or lines to show me route. It may be important. Please post a round worth of actions, not in initiative just yet.

The Exchange

Pookie:
Animal Reptile 6 | AC 20 (27) | T 13 | FF 16 (23) | HP: 51/51 | CMD 26 (27) | Fort +8 | Ref +8 ev | Will +3 | Perception +5*
Male Human Ranger 9 | AC 22 | T 17 | FF 16 | HP: 94/94 | CMD 28 | Fort +11 | Ref +15 (16) ev | Will +8 | Init +8 (+4 in Urban,+2 in Underground) | Perception +14 (+4 vs Humans, +2 vs Undead, +4 in Urban, +2 in Underground)

"That looks dungeon enough for me."

Ragnar casts Barkskin on himself.

Dark Archive

Gnome Illusionist (CORE) 10 | HP 102/102 | AC 12 | T 12 | FF 11 | CMD 14 | F +10 | R +7 | W +10 | +2 vs. illusion, +2 vs. death effects, +1 vs. curse effects | Init +7 | Perc +12 | Sense Motive +0 | Blinding Ray 11/11 | Invisibility Field 10/10 | Reroll 1/1 | Active Spells: None

Put a blue number on Alvin and Riddywipple to indicate height. They will both be flying and 5 ft. up for now.

Alvin casts Detect Magic and concentrates. He doesn't stride forward until others do first.

Dark Archive

Faerie Dragon Familiar | HP 51/51 | AC 23 | T 16 | FF 19 | CMD 15 | F +4 | R +6 | W +9 | improved evasion | Init +3 | Perc +15 | Sense Motive +2 | Greater Invisibility 3/3 | Spells: Level 1: 6/6 | Active Spells: None

"This is so strange. Never been on an asteroid before."

Riddywipple has his Wand of Enervation (Now with 1 charge left) at the ready.


Hrethnars Throne Core Hrethnars Throne Standard

yeah, you are dinging magic all around you, same source spell

knowledge Arcana DC 19:
It is transmutation magic, it is running along both sides, you are able to find a narrow path in between it by constantly sweeping the area.

As you approach the narrow pass, a flash of light erupts from behind you and out steps another pathfinder. In your heads, you hear Sorrina Westyr voice "You have reinforcements, she is all I could muster at this point."

By the blessing of the overseer, we were allowed to have a late arrival. I will let them introduce their character. Should make some things easier...hopefully

Scarab Sages

Male Human Pala 5/Sha dan 5 | AC 28 | T 15 | FF 25 (IUD) | HP: 89/89 | CMD 27 | Fort +14 | Ref +12 (eva) | Will +13 | Immune Dis, Fear; (+2 vs death, +1 P/D) | Init +2 | Perception +10 (Darkv) | LoH 4/4 | Smite Evil 2/2 | SJ 40/40 | Def Roll 1/1
Active Spells:

UMD Wand of Shield: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23

"I agree, comrades! This place is both strange, and suspiciously fortified. Let's be ready." Godfrey manages to to trigger his wand of shield with a bit of the Dawnflower's luck, and then stores the wand for later use.

When the new arrival appears he beams and waves the hand not holding up a large sword towards her. "New companions are always good news. Please, join us in beating villiany silly in the name of justice!"

Dark Archive

Gnome Illusionist (CORE) 10 | HP 102/102 | AC 12 | T 12 | FF 11 | CMD 14 | F +10 | R +7 | W +10 | +2 vs. illusion, +2 vs. death effects, +1 vs. curse effects | Init +7 | Perc +12 | Sense Motive +0 | Blinding Ray 11/11 | Invisibility Field 10/10 | Reroll 1/1 | Active Spells: None

Knowledge (Arcana): 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (14) + 16 = 30

"Transmutation magic all around. Follow my instructions if you want to try to avoid it."

Alvin tries the best he can to convey a path to take to avoid magical disruptions.


Hrethnars Throne Core Hrethnars Throne Standard

Aura's outlined..man, lucky that was a shadow on it and not a person. It isn't too bad, but can be annoying.

Dark Archive

Faerie Dragon Familiar | HP 51/51 | AC 23 | T 16 | FF 19 | CMD 15 | F +4 | R +6 | W +9 | improved evasion | Init +3 | Perc +15 | Sense Motive +2 | Greater Invisibility 3/3 | Spells: Level 1: 6/6 | Active Spells: None

"I gotcha Alvin."

As Alvin describes the path, Riddywipple casts Silent Image up to the doorway that illuminates the path in small glowing lights. (Like a move theater) He concentrates on the reminder set they head up to the door. Will cast it again past the door, so marked off two spells for Riddy. Just want to be extra sure here. Alvin continues to concentrate on detecting the auras while Riddy reveals the paths.


Hrethnars Throne Core Hrethnars Throne Standard

As you approach the gates themselves, all of the pathfinders but Alvin and Sir Godrey notice a trap laid across the entry way. A pit trap to be exact.

The Exchange

Pookie:
Animal Reptile 6 | AC 20 (27) | T 13 | FF 16 (23) | HP: 51/51 | CMD 26 (27) | Fort +8 | Ref +8 ev | Will +3 | Perception +5*
Male Human Ranger 9 | AC 22 | T 17 | FF 16 | HP: 94/94 | CMD 28 | Fort +11 | Ref +15 (16) ev | Will +8 | Init +8 (+4 in Urban,+2 in Underground) | Perception +14 (+4 vs Humans, +2 vs Undead, +4 in Urban, +2 in Underground)

To the new arrival "Hi. May you fare better then my pal Hugsy."

"Pit trap. From there to there. Should be possible to jump over it."

Ragnar keeps watch on the other side of the pit.

Grand Lodge

LN Male Human Sorcerer 11 Init +7 | HP 90/90 | AC15, T11, FF14 | Fort +12, Ref +10, Will +12 Heroism +2 | CMD 14 | Perception+21
Buffs:
EX See Invis, False Life (17), Heroism (50m), Mage Armour(1H, wand), Darkvision (11H), Overland Flight(11H), Sihedron Brand

Logan floats along with the group, about 15' in the air. As they approach the gateway he will rise up to a height where he can see over the walls (unless they are hundreds of feet up).

I don't know what the purple squares and star are supposed to represent?


Hrethnars Throne Core Hrethnars Throne Standard

The walls are 30 feet up, the star is something that I was supposed to hide. The purple squares are what Alvin detect, they are the area that are currently detecting as transmutation magic.

Grand Lodge

LN Male Human Sorcerer 11 Init +7 | HP 90/90 | AC15, T11, FF14 | Fort +12, Ref +10, Will +12 Heroism +2 | CMD 14 | Perception+21
Buffs:
EX See Invis, False Life (17), Heroism (50m), Mage Armour(1H, wand), Darkvision (11H), Overland Flight(11H), Sihedron Brand

Logan ascends to 40' to get a good look over the walls. As he does so, to be on the safe side, he activates a wand of invisibility.

Grand Lodge

LN Female Half-elf Druid 1/Monk 9 | AC 29, T 24, FF 25; +4 dodge vs. AoO | hp 89/89 -5 | Fort +15, Ref +13, Will +17; +4 vs enchantment, +2 vs. charm & compulsion; Improved Evasion; Immune disease, sleep | Init +9 | Percep +35 (LL) | CMD 32 (34 vs. grapple) | Ki 4/11, Storm Burst 8/8, Stunning Fist 4/9 | Chronicler 0/2, Nemesis 1/1 | Daredevil Boots 6/10, Reroll @+4 0/1 | Conditions: heroism, shillelagh, -1 level

Crunch:
Earlier: cure light wounds: 6d8 + 6 ⇒ (5, 5, 6, 5, 4, 6) + 6 = 37
Now: Activate wand of shillelagh and put it away.

The Exchange

HP 17/75; LoH 4/6 available (2d6); reroll @+3 1/1 avail; Smite 1/2; Half Elf Paladin -4/Sorcerer-1/DDisciple-3; AC 23 (normal) (25 shielded and enlarged) (27 shielded) (29 shield&SoF); Fort +9; Ref +5; Will +9; Init +1; Perc +1; resist fire/5;electricity/10;

A Knight in shining armor jogs up and through the portal.

"Good day to you all. Please accept my apologies for my tardy arrival. Auriferous, Pathfinder and seeker of business opportunities!"

She casts a quick glance around the area. "Although I think it may be a while before anyone sets up a shop just here. Perhaps a minimizing operation may prove profitable though..."

She smiles, draws her sword and looks around.

"What is it we face here?"

The Exchange

Pookie:
Animal Reptile 6 | AC 20 (27) | T 13 | FF 16 (23) | HP: 51/51 | CMD 26 (27) | Fort +8 | Ref +8 ev | Will +3 | Perception +5*
Male Human Ranger 9 | AC 22 | T 17 | FF 16 | HP: 94/94 | CMD 28 | Fort +11 | Ref +15 (16) ev | Will +8 | Init +8 (+4 in Urban,+2 in Underground) | Perception +14 (+4 vs Humans, +2 vs Undead, +4 in Urban, +2 in Underground)

"Death. But in a literal sense dragons and massive elementals and golems. You sound familiar, Didn't I see you at the price fix *cough* summit meeting The Exchange held a few months ago?"

Seeing Gwynnis drink from a familiar bottle Ragnar will remark on that. "Good idea. It is warm around here. That Endure Elements will help. I'll learn it tomorrow if we are here too long. I hope not." And Ragnar will drink the potion of Endure Elements.

Scarab Sages

Male Human Pala 5/Sha dan 5 | AC 28 | T 15 | FF 25 (IUD) | HP: 89/89 | CMD 27 | Fort +14 | Ref +12 (eva) | Will +13 | Immune Dis, Fear; (+2 vs death, +1 P/D) | Init +2 | Perception +10 (Darkv) | LoH 4/4 | Smite Evil 2/2 | SJ 40/40 | Def Roll 1/1
Active Spells:

Sir Godfrey was a hair's breath from stepping down into the pit before Ragnar's comment has him pausing midstride. He carefully sets his foot back down where he found it and follows the ranger's gestures to get an idea of where the trap is hidden.

"Not a great place to set up shop, but perhaps you'll find something to sell instead. Supply is the first half of a good deal." Not that he engages in much trade himself. "Better late than never, we appreciate your help with what's coming, just by what already came."

Then he'll take a few measured steps back and make a running leap across the patch of ground where the pit should be. He makes the jump with ease, landing on the other side with his blade up in a guarding position.

Godfrey can't fail the check to jump a 10ft pit.

Grand Lodge

LN Female Half-elf Druid 1/Monk 9 | AC 29, T 24, FF 25; +4 dodge vs. AoO | hp 89/89 -5 | Fort +15, Ref +13, Will +17; +4 vs enchantment, +2 vs. charm & compulsion; Improved Evasion; Immune disease, sleep | Init +9 | Percep +35 (LL) | CMD 32 (34 vs. grapple) | Ki 4/11, Storm Burst 8/8, Stunning Fist 4/9 | Chronicler 0/2, Nemesis 1/1 | Daredevil Boots 6/10, Reroll @+4 0/1 | Conditions: heroism, shillelagh, -1 level

Gwynnis still has a move action left, so will follow Sir Godfrey across the pit.


Hrethnars Throne Core Hrethnars Throne Standard

Please move yourselves along the map, up to your movement of course....

The Exchange

Pookie:
Animal Reptile 6 | AC 20 (27) | T 13 | FF 16 (23) | HP: 51/51 | CMD 26 (27) | Fort +8 | Ref +8 ev | Will +3 | Perception +5*
Male Human Ranger 9 | AC 22 | T 17 | FF 16 | HP: 94/94 | CMD 28 | Fort +11 | Ref +15 (16) ev | Will +8 | Init +8 (+4 in Urban,+2 in Underground) | Perception +14 (+4 vs Humans, +2 vs Undead, +4 in Urban, +2 in Underground)

Ragnar will cast Longstrider on himself and take a running jump across. Can't fail the check.


"Doom Girl" Online VL // PbP EventsPbP Gameday GamesPBPGD6 New Player Game Finder // PbP GM Kit //Solstice Scar Maps // Claim to SalvationPlayer Folder

★ - OVERSEER ANNOUNCEMENT - ★

Sorrina Westyr’s projection appears once again to every Pathfinder. Behind her is a map of the Asteroid, Aucturn’s Tear, lit up with different colors around the different regions.

“Good news, everyone! Our tactical reports coming from the region known as Area F, ‘The Sea of Fire’, tell us that the entire region has been claimed and is now safe for travel! Keep going, Pathfinders!”

The Sea of Fire has been Claimed!

Grand Lodge

LN Male Human Sorcerer 11 Init +7 | HP 90/90 | AC15, T11, FF14 | Fort +12, Ref +10, Will +12 Heroism +2 | CMD 14 | Perception+21
Buffs:
EX See Invis, False Life (17), Heroism (50m), Mage Armour(1H, wand), Darkvision (11H), Overland Flight(11H), Sihedron Brand

Can I see anything on the roof of the building?


Hrethnars Throne Core Hrethnars Throne Standard

Anyone with line of sight on the star, within 60 feet give me a DC 20 fortitude check.

Failure:
you suffer wracking pains that impose a –4 penalty on attack rolls, skill checks, and ability checks. These effects last for 1 hour after the creature moves farther than 60 feet from the symbol.

As the first couple PC's cross the bridge, a Yet another elemental rises from withing the asteroid. This one appears to be more substantial than the others you faced.

Initiative:

Logan: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
Ragner: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 8 + 2 = 12
Gwynnis: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18
Alvin: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
Sir Godfrey: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Auri: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
GM: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Round 1
Bold May Act
Alvin
Logan
-Invisible
Gwynnis
Sir Godfrey
Ragner

GM
Auri

The Exchange

Pookie:
Animal Reptile 6 | AC 20 (27) | T 13 | FF 16 (23) | HP: 51/51 | CMD 26 (27) | Fort +8 | Ref +8 ev | Will +3 | Perception +5*
Male Human Ranger 9 | AC 22 | T 17 | FF 16 | HP: 94/94 | CMD 28 | Fort +11 | Ref +15 (16) ev | Will +8 | Init +8 (+4 in Urban,+2 in Underground) | Perception +14 (+4 vs Humans, +2 vs Undead, +4 in Urban, +2 in Underground)

Fort save DC 20: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16

Don't think I wanna fail a Fort save with that thing around. Using my folio reroll.

Fort save DC 20: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17

Opens spoiler tag. *sigh*

"Arrrggghhh!!"

Ragnar fights through it and takes a 5ft step back before testing the whole broadside of a barn question.

rolls:
Activate boots of Speed then full attack.
Including: Rapid Shot, Manyshot, Deadly Aim, Haste, Improved Precise Shot, Haste, Crippling BS Pain effect

Manyshot: 1d20 + 16 - 2 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (2) + 16 - 2 + 1 - 4 = 13 for dmg cold iron, piercing, magic: 2d8 + 18 ⇒ (3, 5) + 18 = 26 plus Holy?: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 5) = 7
Haste: 1d20 + 16 - 2 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (2) + 16 - 2 + 1 - 4 = 13 for dmg cold iron, piercing, magic: 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14 plus Holy?: 2d6 ⇒ (3, 2) = 5
Shot #1: 1d20 + 16 - 2 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (19) + 16 - 2 + 1 - 4 = 30 for dmg cold iron, piercing, magic: 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12 plus Holy?: 2d6 ⇒ (1, 1) = 2
Shot #2: 1d20 + 11 - 2 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (19) + 11 - 2 + 1 - 4 = 25 for dmg cold iron, piercing, magic: 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13 plus Holy?: 2d6 ⇒ (4, 1) = 5

Dark Archive

Gnome Illusionist (CORE) 10 | HP 102/102 | AC 12 | T 12 | FF 11 | CMD 14 | F +10 | R +7 | W +10 | +2 vs. illusion, +2 vs. death effects, +1 vs. curse effects | Init +7 | Perc +12 | Sense Motive +0 | Blinding Ray 11/11 | Invisibility Field 10/10 | Reroll 1/1 | Active Spells: None

"Godfrey, I have something that can help."

Standard Action
Alvin casts Displacement, holding it in his hand.

Swift Action
He activates his Invisibility Field to become Improved Invisible for a turn.

Move Action
He heads over to the paladin ending and touching him with Displacement.

Fort Save: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25

Dark Archive

Faerie Dragon Familiar | HP 51/51 | AC 23 | T 16 | FF 19 | CMD 15 | F +4 | R +6 | W +9 | improved evasion | Init +3 | Perc +15 | Sense Motive +2 | Greater Invisibility 3/3 | Spells: Level 1: 6/6 | Active Spells: None

"I'll keep the path lit up!"

Standard Action
Riddywipple continues to concentrate on the paths so no one missteps.

Scarab Sages

Male Human Pala 5/Sha dan 5 | AC 28 | T 15 | FF 25 (IUD) | HP: 89/89 | CMD 27 | Fort +14 | Ref +12 (eva) | Will +13 | Immune Dis, Fear; (+2 vs death, +1 P/D) | Init +2 | Perception +10 (Darkv) | LoH 4/4 | Smite Evil 2/2 | SJ 40/40 | Def Roll 1/1
Active Spells:

Star Fort Save: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (16) + 12 = 28

The paladins fares better than Ragnar, and simply gives the star an odd look before he feels someone tap him on the shoulder. He glances that way, then chuckles at seeing no one. "Hah, I appreciate the assistance person I hope is Alvin!" Then, now slightly out of place, he moves more boldly towards the elemental.

He's careful where he strides as he springs forward and brings his sword in at the creature. Godfrey apparently feels more confident on staying in the thick of things when layered in extra protection.

Spring attacking the elemental.

1st +3 Adamantine Great Sword(Power Attack): 1d20 + 18 - 3 ⇒ (7) + 18 - 3 = 22
Damage(Power Attack): 2d6 + 21 ⇒ (3, 6) + 21 = 30

Scarab Sages

Incorporeal Undead | HP 45/45 | AC 15 | T 15 | FF 12 | CMD 21 | Fort +8 | Ref +6 | Will +7 | Incorporeal, +2 vs Channel, +4 vs positive energy | Init: +2 | Perception +8 (Darkvision) | Atk +10 (1d6 str)

At this point the shadow is quite confident in its invulnerability to earth elementals and simply flies right around its feet to settle into a flanking position for the party's melee.

Creepy Shadow Touch: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28
Strength Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1

Grand Lodge

LN Female Half-elf Druid 1/Monk 9 | AC 29, T 24, FF 25; +4 dodge vs. AoO | hp 89/89 -5 | Fort +15, Ref +13, Will +17; +4 vs enchantment, +2 vs. charm & compulsion; Improved Evasion; Immune disease, sleep | Init +9 | Percep +35 (LL) | CMD 32 (34 vs. grapple) | Ki 4/11, Storm Burst 8/8, Stunning Fist 4/9 | Chronicler 0/2, Nemesis 1/1 | Daredevil Boots 6/10, Reroll @+4 0/1 | Conditions: heroism, shillelagh, -1 level

Gwynnis tumbles forward, opposite Godfrey's shadow, and kicks the elemental right where its solar plexus should be.

Crunch:
Free Activate daredevil boots
Swift Spend ki (+4 dodge) (AC 33, 37 vs. AoO)
Move Movement
Standard Attack

Fortitude: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (3) + 15 = 18
Reroll: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (10) + 19 = 29
Acrobatics to avoid AoO: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (5) + 21 = 26
Unarmed Strike: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (14) + 12 = 26 Bludgeoning/Cold Iron/Magic/Silver: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6 plus Stunning Fist (DC 20 Fort or be sickened for 1 minute)

Do I sense an invisible creature nearby? If so, I will shout out to the party.

Grand Lodge

LN Male Human Sorcerer 11 Init +7 | HP 90/90 | AC15, T11, FF14 | Fort +12, Ref +10, Will +12 Heroism +2 | CMD 14 | Perception+21
Buffs:
EX See Invis, False Life (17), Heroism (50m), Mage Armour(1H, wand), Darkvision (11H), Overland Flight(11H), Sihedron Brand

If there are invisible things about then Logan has See Invisibility active

Grand Lodge

LN Male Human Sorcerer 11 Init +7 | HP 90/90 | AC15, T11, FF14 | Fort +12, Ref +10, Will +12 Heroism +2 | CMD 14 | Perception+21
Buffs:
EX See Invis, False Life (17), Heroism (50m), Mage Armour(1H, wand), Darkvision (11H), Overland Flight(11H), Sihedron Brand

Logan flies forward, over the pit trap, to where he can see the elemental.

More bloody stupid elementals. Asmodeus damn them all to hell!

Arrgh, what is that thing!

Fortitude save: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (15) + 14 = 29

Any indication what is causing the fortitude save?

Floating behind the group, invisible, he decides not to reveal himself directly and simply casts haste on the group affecting everyone except Riddywhipple who is too far away.


"Doom Girl" Online VL // PbP EventsPbP Gameday GamesPBPGD6 New Player Game Finder // PbP GM Kit //Solstice Scar Maps // Claim to SalvationPlayer Folder

★ - OVERSEER ANNOUNCEMENT - ★

“More tactical reports have been flowing in to our Control Center,” Sorrina Westyr proclaims as her image appears once more to all of you. She points her wand at a now glowing region of the Asteroid. “We’ve cleared another region! Area D, The Frozen City has been claimed and is now safe for travel!”


Hrethnars Throne Core Hrethnars Throne Standard

The elemental takes a opportune strike at Gwynnis, landing a solid blow.
AOO: 1d20 + 26 ⇒ (15) + 26 = 41
damage: 2d10 + 15 ⇒ (2, 9) + 15 = 26

She manages to get up to the elemental and land a blow of her self.
fort: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (11) + 17 = 28

Sir Godfreys attack does no manage to penetrate.

Logan takes a moment to ponder on the symbol, recalling that some drawn magic symbols can have effects over people who see them.

GM:
1d20 + 40 - 3 ⇒ (19) + 40 - 3 = 56

Logan:
You witness her pull a stopper from a vial and drink from it.

The elemental viotlently swipe at the SIr Godfrey and Gwynnis.
slam vs gwynnis: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (19) + 22 = 41
damage: 2d10 + 23 ⇒ (6, 8) + 23 = 37

slam vs sir godfrey: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (1) + 22 = 23 auto miss

Round 1
Bold May Act
Auri

Round 2
Bold May Act
Alvin-invisible
Logan-Invisible
Gwynnis
Sir Godfrey
Ragner

GM
Auri

Grand Lodge

LN Male Human Sorcerer 11 Init +7 | HP 90/90 | AC15, T11, FF14 | Fort +12, Ref +10, Will +12 Heroism +2 | CMD 14 | Perception+21
Buffs:
EX See Invis, False Life (17), Heroism (50m), Mage Armour(1H, wand), Darkvision (11H), Overland Flight(11H), Sihedron Brand

For the GM:
I am not sure what you mean. Who are you talking about?

The Exchange

HP 17/75; LoH 4/6 available (2d6); reroll @+3 1/1 avail; Smite 1/2; Half Elf Paladin -4/Sorcerer-1/DDisciple-3; AC 23 (normal) (25 shielded and enlarged) (27 shielded) (29 shield&SoF); Fort +9; Ref +5; Will +9; Init +1; Perc +1; resist fire/5;electricity/10;

fort: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27

Resisting the wicked symbol, Auri grows to a suitable size to attack the elemental herself before moving toward it.

Casts Enlarge person and moves up but avoids triggering an AOO. She'll try throwing something over the symbol to avoid having it affect anyone else.

Dark Archive

Gnome Illusionist (CORE) 10 | HP 102/102 | AC 12 | T 12 | FF 11 | CMD 14 | F +10 | R +7 | W +10 | +2 vs. illusion, +2 vs. death effects, +1 vs. curse effects | Init +7 | Perc +12 | Sense Motive +0 | Blinding Ray 11/11 | Invisibility Field 10/10 | Reroll 1/1 | Active Spells: None

Non Action
Alvin does a five foot flight back.

Move Action
He takes out a Wand of Magic Missile.

Standard Action
He uses it on the elemental.
Magic Missile: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Dark Archive

Faerie Dragon Familiar | HP 51/51 | AC 23 | T 16 | FF 19 | CMD 15 | F +4 | R +6 | W +9 | improved evasion | Init +3 | Perc +15 | Sense Motive +2 | Greater Invisibility 3/3 | Spells: Level 1: 6/6 | Active Spells: None

Standard Action
Riddywipple continues to concentrate on his spell.


Hrethnars Throne Core Hrethnars Throne Standard

Logan:
Sorry some of the text got cut off. There is a new enemy on the map.You see a figure, that is invisible, come from a building and drinks something from a vial

151 to 200 of 538 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Z..D.. PFC Cosmic Captive Special Tier 10-11 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.