Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

GM Xzaral's PFS Temple of Empyreal Enlightenment - Red Team (Inactive)

Game Master Xzaral

The Temple of Empyreal Enlightenment


351 to 400 of 554 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Sczarni

Elven Rogue Swashbuckler/5; HP 38/38; AC 22; T 16 /FF 18 /CMD 18; Fort +2 /Ref +8 /Will +1; Init +6 ; Perc +10; Sense Motive +0

Surprise and Round 1; AC: 17, HP: 9/10, Flat-footed Enemy

Filios charges the blue-eyed skeleton, then attacks him again as his 1st round action.

Surprise Round:

CB Attack: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 5 + 2 = 16
CB Damage: 1d10 + 3 + 1d6 ⇒ (6) + 3 + (3) = 12

First Round Action:

CB ATT: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
CB DAM: 1d10 + 3 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + 3 + (3) = 9

Andoran

Male Half-elf Magus (Staff Magus, Hexcrafter)

If Filios doesn't step into the room on his turn, then Gristav will cast Mage Hand, and shut the door. If Filios has entered the room, move to where Filios started from.

alrightythen... moved Filios and Gris on the map :)

Sczarni

Elven Rogue Swashbuckler/5; HP 38/38; AC 22; T 16 /FF 18 /CMD 18; Fort +2 /Ref +8 /Will +1; Init +6 ; Perc +10; Sense Motive +0

Thanks Gris, I cannot move the icons at work.

Andoran

Following Filios' lead, Degwyn runs into the crypt and hops up on one of the sarcophagi (presuming it's shut, of course) and prepares to engage one of the skeletons.

Qadira

Male Half-elf HP 60/60 AC 22(22) Touch 13 Flat 20; F+11 R+7 W+10(+12 enc) INIT+4 Perc+12 CMB+10 CMD+23 Druid 6/Samurai 1 {b}

Surprise Round; Fendahl AC:16, HP:11/11, Lion AC:16, HP:12/12

Fendahl requests the lion move into the room to engage a skeleton behind Filios.

Fendahl moves up to try to get a shot with his sling on round 1.
(trying to leave room for Gris to shoot or charge or whatever.)

Andoran

Male Half-elf Magus (Staff Magus, Hexcrafter)
Fendahl Silvermane wrote:

Surprise Round; Fendahl AC:16, HP:11/11, Lion AC:16, HP:12/12

Fendahl requests the lion move into the room to engage a skeleton behind Filios.

Fendahl moves up to try to get a shot with his sling on round 1.
(trying to leave room for Gris to shoot or charge or whatever.)

I was kind of waiting to see what blue-eyes will do. But if it's holding you up, I can declare now.

Gristav casts Acid Splash on Blue Eyes from where he stands in the doorway. Then he steps into the room, readying his staff, taking a swift action to charge it to +1 equivalent for 1 minute.

ranged touch attack d20+2 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
1d3 damage 1d3 ⇒ 2

If you step to where I was, you've got a shot.


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

Gristav:
Actually was getting my post up. If events change your action, go ahead and redo them.

Filios quickly charges into the room, attempting to quicly deal with the slowly moving blue eyed skeleton, but the creature proves to be quite skilled, managing to deflect his attacks even in his stupor. Everyone else moves into position, Keebler instead casting an abjuration upon himself.

The blue eyed skeleton, seemingly possessing more intelligence then it's brethren, moves to better strike, attempting to cleave from Filios into the lion. Fortunately for both, Filios barely deflects the strike, saving them both from what could have been a powerful savage blow. (Attacked with Cleave and Power Attack, missed).

Fendahl and Gristav are up.

Surprise Round Inish
Filios (Charge and miss)
Blue eyed Skeleton (Unable to act)
Fendahl (Move)
Lion (Move)
Gristav (Move)
Skeletons (Unable to act)
Degwyn (Move)
Keebler (Cast Resistance on self)

Round 1 Inish
Filios (Attack and miss)
Blue eyed Skeleton (Attacked with Cleave and Power Attack, missed)
Fendahl
Gristav
Skeletons
Degwyn
Keebler

Dice:

BES 1d20 + 7 - 1 ⇒ (10) + 7 - 1 = 16; 1d8 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 2 = 6

Andoran

Male Half-elf Magus (Staff Magus, Hexcrafter)

Move 5 ft west, and attack the lesser skeleton with the magicked staff.

To hit +3 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
d6+4 damage 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Sczarni

Elven Rogue Swashbuckler/5; HP 38/38; AC 22; T 16 /FF 18 /CMD 18; Fort +2 /Ref +8 /Will +1; Init +6 ; Perc +10; Sense Motive +0

Quick question - not that it matters, but how can he use Cleave if there are no other party members adjacent to me and threatening him?On another note - we are in deep crap if a 16 or 18 does not hit his flat-footed AC!

Andoran

Male Half-elf Magus (Staff Magus, Hexcrafter)
Filios Philandril wrote:
Quick question - not that it matters, but how can he use Cleave if there are no other party members adjacent to me and threatening him?On another note - we are in deep crap if a 16 or 18 does not hit his flat-footed AC!

The cat is near.

And yes, deep crap.

Sczarni

Elven Rogue Swashbuckler/5; HP 38/38; AC 22; T 16 /FF 18 /CMD 18; Fort +2 /Ref +8 /Will +1; Init +6 ; Perc +10; Sense Motive +0

Ahhhhh...forgot about the cat! Thanks Gris...yes, DEEP crap.

Qadira

Male Half-elf HP 60/60 AC 22(22) Touch 13 Flat 20; F+11 R+7 W+10(+12 enc) INIT+4 Perc+12 CMB+10 CMD+23 Druid 6/Samurai 1 {b}

Did the blue eyed skeleton step up to within reach of the lion (or using a reach weapon? If within reach for cleave then I will assume cat can attack him back. Otherwise will attack other skeleton in front of lion. Fendahl will shoot at closest skeleton with sling.

Qadira

Male Half-elf HP 60/60 AC 22(22) Touch 13 Flat 20; F+11 R+7 W+10(+12 enc) INIT+4 Perc+12 CMB+10 CMD+23 Druid 6/Samurai 1 {b}

Sorry had old version of map showing

Lion attacks BES with a snarl
claw: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13 for 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 damage
claw: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21 for 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 damage
bite: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23 for 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 damage

Hopefully a hit in there...

Fendahl slings at back skeleton thru cover
sling: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9 for 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 damage

Probably misses...


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

Gristav attempts to strike one of the skeletons, as does Fendahl with a sling. Yet both attacks fail to connect.

On the other hand Fendahl's companion leaps at the blue eyed skeleton and manages to connect with a bite, pulling it so one of it's claws can get in a decent strike as well.

The two skeletons move forward in an attempt to take down Gristv, but almost seem to bumble against each other more than the magus. Both missed with two attacks each.

Fendahl:
Just a note for you, Bite counts as B/S/P for damage types, and claws count as B/S. I mention this because I didn't know and had to look it up.

Degwyn, Keebler, and Filios up

Round 1 Inish
Filios (Attack and miss)
Blue eyed Skeleton (Attacked with Cleave and Power Attack, missed)
Fendahl (Sling attack, miss)
Lion (C/C/B, 1 C and B hit)
Gristav (Attack and miss)
Skeletons (both attack Gristav, missed)
Degwyn
Keebler

Dice:

S1vG S 1d20 ⇒ 5; 1d6 ⇒ 2
S1vG C 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (2) - 3 = -1; 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
S2vG S 1d20 ⇒ 2; 1d6 ⇒ 1
S2vG C 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (1) - 3 = -2; 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Andoran

5' step west and power attack the western-most skeleton with glaive.

att: 1d20 + 5 - 1 ⇒ (4) + 5 - 1 = 8
dmg: 1d10 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 2 = 9

grumble grumble unfriendly dice...

Grand Lodge

Male Gnome Bard (archaelogist) 2

Keebler dashes up to the doorway, uncoiling his whip as he does. He hesitates for only a moment as he assess the situation. Then, with a fierce flick of his arm, he unleashes the cord at the skeleton closest to him.

Swift action to initiate Archeologist's Luck.

Attack: 1d20 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 + 1 = 21
Damage: 1d3 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 + 1 = 2


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

Keebler:
Just a note, the skeletons wear broken chain shirts, which give them an armor bonus. This means your whip would do no damage to them. If you would like to change your action, feel free.

Waiting on Filios for round 2

Round 1 Inish
Filios (Attack and miss)
Blue eyed Skeleton (Attacked with Cleave and Power Attack, missed)
Fendahl (Sling attack, miss)
Lion (C/C/B, 1 C and B hit)
Gristav (Attack and miss)
Skeletons (both attack Gristav, missed)
Degwyn (Attacks S2, miss)
Keebler

Round 2 Inish
Filios
Blue eyed Skeleton
Fendahl
Lion
Gristav
Skeletons
Degwyn
Keebler

Grand Lodge

Male Gnome Bard (archaelogist) 2

Xzaral:
Keebler is using a scorpion whip from Ultimate Combat, so their armor doesn't have any bearing on my damage. Sorry that I didn't make the clarification when I posted.

From the PRD:
Scorpion Whip: This whip has a series of razor-sharp blades and fangs inset along its tip. It deals lethal damage, even to creatures with armor bonuses. If you are proficient with whips, you can use a scorpion whip as a whip.

Sczarni

Elven Rogue Swashbuckler/5; HP 38/38; AC 22; T 16 /FF 18 /CMD 18; Fort +2 /Ref +8 /Will +1; Init +6 ; Perc +10; Sense Motive +0

Round 2; AC: 17, HP: 9/10

@GM Xzaral: I cannot see the map at work, but from what I remember, I do not believe that I can achieve flanking with the Lion with a five foot step. I will, however, move in that direction to possibly gain it next round. if I can do so this round, please add the +2 to ATT and the 1d6 Sneak Attack bonus.

Filios slides five feet to towards the back of the blue-eyed skeleton to achieve a flanking position either this round or the next with the Lion.

CB Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
CB Damage: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

CRIT CONFIRM:

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20

CRIT DAM:

1d10 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8 13 Total damage if confirmed.

Qadira

Male Half-elf HP 60/60 AC 22(22) Touch 13 Flat 20; F+11 R+7 W+10(+12 enc) INIT+4 Perc+12 CMB+10 CMD+23 Druid 6/Samurai 1 {b}

I slid Filios to where I think he was heading...feel free to move him if that was not the space desired. I am awaiting BES action before Fendahl and Lion decide what to do (and running is looking good at this point - LOL)

Andoran

Male Half-elf Magus (Staff Magus, Hexcrafter)

Remember we're down Vors, too. Let's see what hits. I expect the retreat to just past the door might serve us better than spreading out. Harder to get a flank(impossible, defending a door), but look close at the crypt room, flanks are hard there, too. Blue Eyes is our timekeeper. If he strikes one...


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

Keebler strikes out with his whip, hitting one of the skeletons but unable to deal a significant wound to the creature.

Filios sidesteps the blue eyed skeletons attempt to strike him and manages to barely find a deadly opening, though only deadly to a live target. Still the blue eyed skeleton is severely hurt.

The blue eyed skeleton attempts to return his strike, but his missing bones sends his attack wide, sparing filios a deadly blow of his own.

Keebler:
Ah, makes more sense now.

Round 1 Inish
Filios (Attack and miss)
Blue eyed Skeleton (Attacked with Cleave and Power Attack, missed)
Fendahl (Sling attack, miss)
Lion (C/C/B, 1 C and B hit)
Gristav (Attack and miss)
Skeletons (both attack Gristav, missed)
Degwyn (Attacks S2, miss)
Keebler (Attacks, hit, no damage)

Round 2 Inish
Filios (Attacks, crit confirmed)
Blue eyed Skeleton (Attacks Filios, miss)
Fendahl
Lion
Gristav
Skeletons
Degwyn
Keebler

Dice:

BESvF 1d20 + 7 - 1 ⇒ (4) + 7 - 1 = 10; 1d8 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 2 = 7

Andoran

Agreed, Gris. I was going to suggest pulling back to funnel the baddies through the door if we don't deal significant damage soon.

Sczarni

Elven Rogue Swashbuckler/5; HP 38/38; AC 22; T 16 /FF 18 /CMD 18; Fort +2 /Ref +8 /Will +1; Init +6 ; Perc +10; Sense Motive +0

Significant damage done...let's put these guys down!

Qadira

Male Half-elf HP 60/60 AC 22(22) Touch 13 Flat 20; F+11 R+7 W+10(+12 enc) INIT+4 Perc+12 CMB+10 CMD+23 Druid 6/Samurai 1 {b}

Lion attacks BES with a snarl and lick of her fangs
claw: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21 for 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4damage
claw: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 for 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3damage
bite: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13 for 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3damage

"Nice shot Filios!"

Fendahl reloads and slings at BES skeleton thru cover/combat for effect
sling: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17 for 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 damage

Andoran

Male Half-elf Magus (Staff Magus, Hexcrafter)

Gristav attacks the westmost('top' on our map) skeleton, hoping to clear it from Degwyn's path to the leader...

d20+3 to hit 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
d6+4 damage [dice]d6+4[/dice


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

Fendahl's lion manages a fearsome claw swipe against the blue eyed skeleton, bashing it's leg out of the way to finish the creature off. It falls to the ground, dead. Though Fendahl himself misses the creature.

Gristav attempts an attack of his own, only to miss. Both skeletons retaliate against the magus but fail to penetrate his defenses.

Round 2 Inish
Filios (Attacks, crit confirmed)
Blue eyed Skeleton (Attacks Filios, miss)
Fendahl (Attack, miss)
Lion (Attack, 1 claw hits)
Gristav (Attack, miss)
Skeletons (Attack Gristav, miss)
Degwyn
Keebler

Dice:

S1vG S 1d20 ⇒ 11; 1d6 ⇒ 6
S1vG C 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (16) - 3 = 13; 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
S2vG S 1d20 ⇒ 14; 1d6 ⇒ 1
S2vG C 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (2) - 3 = -1; 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

Oh yea, the Balor laughs. Degwyn, Keebler and Filios are up.

Sczarni

Elven Rogue Swashbuckler/5; HP 38/38; AC 22; T 16 /FF 18 /CMD 18; Fort +2 /Ref +8 /Will +1; Init +6 ; Perc +10; Sense Motive +0

Round 3; AC: 17, HP: 9/10; Flanking

Filios move into a flanking position with Gris on the top skeleton and attacks.

CB Attack: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 5 + 2 = 8
CB Damage: 1d10 + 3 + 1d6 ⇒ (1) + 3 + (5) = 9

Andoran

Male Half-elf Magus (Staff Magus, Hexcrafter)
GM Xzaral wrote:
... Degwyn, Keebler and Filios are up.

Without Blue Eyes in the rotation, isn't it just everybody up?


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

That is a good question, and aren't you glad to live in a forum where you can ask questions? And yes, yes it does mean that. Go ahead everyone and post.

Qadira

Male Half-elf HP 60/60 AC 22(22) Touch 13 Flat 20; F+11 R+7 W+10(+12 enc) INIT+4 Perc+12 CMB+10 CMD+23 Druid 6/Samurai 1 {b}

Fendahl and lion redirect their attention to the other two skeletons, moving as necessary to reach or allow others to attack on their turns.

"Now we have them on the run with their leader down!"

Fendahl reloads and slings at rear skeleton thru cover/combat for effect
sling: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 for 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 damage

Lion attacks closest skeleton
claw: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10 for 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 damage
claw: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14 for 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 damage
bite: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23 for 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6 damage

Andoran

Male Half-elf Magus (Staff Magus, Hexcrafter)

"Celebrate the harvest home;", Gristav quotes, ducking a skeleton's slash, "Speak no praise of fruits unfallen!"

If one of the lesser skeletons has fallen, Gris will strike at the other. If both are still up (and therefore, about to attack him), Gris fights defensively. So this one roll that follows will have a +2 if flanking, but -4 if two still stand.

to hit 1d20+3 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
damage d6+4 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Sczarni

Elven Rogue Swashbuckler/5; HP 38/38; AC 22; T 16 /FF 18 /CMD 18; Fort +2 /Ref +8 /Will +1; Init +6 ; Perc +10; Sense Motive +0

You definitely have flanking, on either skeleton, Gris.

Andoran

Another shot at the western-most skeleton:

attack: 1d20 + 5 - 1 ⇒ (6) + 5 - 1 = 10
damage: 1d10 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 4 + 2 = 16

Distracted by the thought of a Balor (whatever that is) laughing somewhere, Degwyn's glaive finds no bones as it completes a tight heavy arc through the stale crypt air.

I'm going to have to practice rolling dice later...


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

Between the acts of Gristav and Fendahl's lion the last two skeletons are quickly dispatched.

This vaulted mausoleum holds six large sarcophagi, each bearing the carved image of an aasimar dressed in ornate robes and holding glass spheres in one hand and a bell, a book, or a lotus flower in the other. Innumerable runes crowd the top edges and sides of each sarcophagus. A solid wooden door stands near another door that has been boarded shut.

Etching all the sarcophagi will take 12 man hours of labor (so 2 if everyone works). Let me know if you all work, or someone is on guard. Or if you do something else entirely.

Andoran

Male Half-elf Magus (Staff Magus, Hexcrafter)

Could the great cat guard, while those of us with thumbs did the rubbings? Just a thought, because Gris is not in such a rush to be done:

"THIS is not a sacred defense, surely?!", Gristav asks of Keebler, and of the room. "I intend to have words. With Zhuang, with the angels, with Korada Himself if I must! We aren't going to leave these people to be beaten by the brow, eaten by the knuckle and led by the ring through their nose! Well... I am not!"

Gristav looks about the room, looking for agreement among his companions.

Andoran

Degwyn helps with the etchings paying special attention to the contents of the sarcophagi from which the skeletons rose.

If these risen dead are by the hand of Dakang there must be something here that proves his guilt. Perhaps something to do with these etchings or burial rites?

Checking for anything that might stand out like do the temple aasimar or Dakang dress in the same robes and trappings pictured on the sarcophagi. Any presence of face painting or a scarf over the mouth, etc.
perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11

Sczarni

Elven Rogue Swashbuckler/5; HP 38/38; AC 22; T 16 /FF 18 /CMD 18; Fort +2 /Ref +8 /Will +1; Init +6 ; Perc +10; Sense Motive +0

Flios searches the room for secret doors and compartments on the sarcophagi.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24

Qadira

Male Half-elf HP 60/60 AC 22(22) Touch 13 Flat 20; F+11 R+7 W+10(+12 enc) INIT+4 Perc+12 CMB+10 CMD+23 Druid 6/Samurai 1 {b}

Fendahl convinces the lion to sit outside the doorway and post guard. Fendahl will take up the task of etching to assist the others.

Grand Lodge

Male Gnome Bard (archaelogist) 2

Coiling his scorpion whip backup, Keebler replaces it with papers and charcoal. He sets about to make rubbings of some of the easier to reach carvings as he replies to Gristav, "No, certainly not. While there are several civilizations that utilize their dead to protect sacred sites, I can think of none that knowingly and willing enslave the undead for such tasks." There is a momentary pause as if the gnome was finished speaking, but then adds, "No reasonable and enlightened society, anyways. The number of cults, societies, and organizations that wantonly use the living dead for their own aberrant purposes are simply too many to count. It's something of cliche, really.

"Then again, base undead such as skeletons or zombies can arise simply from the presence of foul powers that might permeate a localized region. Horrible travesties, wicked acts, or brutal violence in sufficient quantity or malice can corrupt virtually any place at which they can occur." He continues on about the various academics of the undead as he diligently goes about the work of collecting the rubbings, seemingly oblivious to whether any of his companions are choosing to listen.


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

The work of inscribing the sarcophagi goes fairly easily. As you do your work, Filios uncovers a small crack at the base of the central one. Inside the crack is shallow crevice, 8' long and 18" deep. Squeezing in would be difficult, particularly for larger creatures. (DC 30 for medium size, DC 20 for small size. A smaller one probably wouldn't need the check.)

Andoran

Male Half-elf Magus (Staff Magus, Hexcrafter)

Gristav will assist, though he mutters throughout. He does seem to be listening, even through his muttering. He falls silent, working a while on the rubbings, but finally vents a frustrated roar, and heads for the statuary. "I am going to go send Zhuang, if I find him first, or the angels, but both. And if they deny this evidence, too, then I will talk to each and every last...", he says, his voice lost in the statuary echoes of his striding, strident footfalls.

Gris is headed for the meditatorium, where he expects to find Zhuang. He tells Zhuang in Tien to go to the 'room of standing stones', then leaves in search of the Aasimar.

"Good morning, Angels"*, he says with evident stress in his voice and posture. "One of you come with me.", he directs, turning to leave, "Or more, I don't care. Don't care, that's epidemic in this place...", he says, listening more than watching for them to follow, continuing his rant as he goes, gambling that whether they believe in him or not, they won't imagine he can be ignored.

He leads the Aasimar to the statuary, and through it into the crypt. "The statue is no longer trapped, by the way.", he observes wryly as he passes it.

* too much 70s TV, had to do it

Ninja'd while composing... I guess maybe Gris left before it was found? Or he's still making rubbings and fuming, GM's call, either way is fine with me.

Sczarni

Elven Rogue Swashbuckler/5; HP 38/38; AC 22; T 16 /FF 18 /CMD 18; Fort +2 /Ref +8 /Will +1; Init +6 ; Perc +10; Sense Motive +0

Filios calls to Keebler and the others. He points to the crevice that he uncovered.

What do you all make of this?

Grand Lodge

Male Gnome Bard (archaelogist) 2

Keebler squats down next to Filios to examine the crevice. After thinking for a moment, he pulls a crowbar from his backpack. "Bring the light over here," he commands. Once the darkened space is better illuminated, he'll being he'll begin tapping the sides of the crack and prodding at the crevice with the crowbar.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

Andoran

Male Half-elf Magus (Staff Magus, Hexcrafter)

I guess I need to know whether I'm coming or going. Or ambushed in the halls and bleeding. Which is a definite possibility. :)

Qadira

Male Half-elf HP 60/60 AC 22(22) Touch 13 Flat 20; F+11 R+7 W+10(+12 enc) INIT+4 Perc+12 CMB+10 CMD+23 Druid 6/Samurai 1 {b}

As Gris moves past the lion to leave, Fendahl would urge lion out of the way from her guarding of the door.

"Hrrmm, Kirrah, let him pass...he is friend, not foe. "

Turning to Gris with a concerned look...

"Gris, heading off alone? Hrrmm, I do not trust the denizens of this place. We can accompany you, if you wish. Otherwise, do take care. I feel there is still deceit at work and not sure how much longer our hosts will entertain our presence in their halls. "

Andoran

Male Half-elf Magus (Staff Magus, Hexcrafter)

LOL. Oh, the LION! Forgot about the lion, so did Gris... That will stop Gris!

"No, no...", Gristav agrees. "You're right. It's so galling, though. I... we...? I can only speak for I, want to see Justice done, yes? But is that ours to do? Here? At all? And the ones with a right, with a duty, won't acknowledge... rrrrRRAAAH!!", he roars. But as the lion startles, Gristav swiftly regains his composure. "I'm sorry.", he says to Fendahl, and then again, more softly, to the lion.

Taking a careful step back from the lion, Gris answers Keebler's request for light with a Light cantrip, cast on a copper coin, and the coin cast into the crevice in question.


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

From your current vanatage, it's impossible to see beyond the crevice without getting inside it. Though you hear no response to the crowbar, or to the lit coin.

Andoran

Degwyn continues with the rubbings.

Xzaral:
How difficult is it to peek inside one of the unopened sarcophagi to look for scales? Also, as a player I see Gristav's Andoren logo by his name but as a player do I know we're of the same faction? This is my first PFS game so I'm not sure how much is supposed to be a secret.

I've been thinking about this and it's chewing at me too, Gris... Even if we don't find solid evidence of Dakang's deceit here in the crypt I can't leave while things in the temple are as they are now.
He pauses for a moment.
Dakang has to go. Hopefully we can find our proof and have the support of the temple inhabitants. If the proof we need eludes us, we need a plan. Hopefully everyone present is on board... He looks up at the group to gauge whether people are open to the idea of toppling the tyrant Dakang.

351 to 400 of 554 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Xzaral's PFS Temple of Empyreal Enlightenment - Red Team Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.