Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

GM Xzaral's PFS Temple of Empyreal Enlightenment - Red Team (Inactive)

Game Master Xzaral

The Temple of Empyreal Enlightenment


501 to 550 of 554 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Qadira

Male Half-elf HP 44/44 AC 19(21) Touch 11 Flat 18(20); F+9 R+4 W+8(+10 enc) INIT+3 Perc+10 CMB+9 CMD+20 Druid 4/Samurai 1

Fendahl and lion will delay until before Aasimar turn.

"Hrrrmm, What is that thing?"


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

Identificaiton of the creature will require a Knowledge (Planes) roll.


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

Gristav summons a pool of grease on the wall, covering the symbol of Korada. Is it a blessing in disguise? The creature inhabiting the body of Dakang falls to the bed, landing prone. Gristav draws his bow and charges it with magical energy.

Grease, Linking for my reference

Round 1
Gristav (Standard cast Grease, Move draw bow)
Fendahl (Delay)
Degwyn
Keebler
Aasimar
Filios
Dakang (Prone on bed)

Dice:

D RS 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Andoran

By the light of the Inheritor, evil is revealed!

Eyes wide, Degwyn slashes down on the bed with his glaive (power attack).

1d20 + 5 - 1 ⇒ (7) + 5 - 1 = 11
1d10 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 2 = 8

Andoran

Male Half-elf Magus (Staff Magus, Hexcrafter)
PFS_Degwyn wrote:

By the light of the Inheritor, evil is revealed!

Eyes wide, Degwyn slashes down on the bed with his glaive (power attack).

1d20+5-1
1d10+4+2

You might still hit, Deg, since it's prone and all. And the blessing from the font. (crosses fingers)

Qadira

Male Half-elf HP 44/44 AC 19(21) Touch 11 Flat 18(20); F+9 R+4 W+8(+10 enc) INIT+3 Perc+10 CMB+9 CMD+20 Druid 4/Samurai 1

prior to Aasimar turn, Fendahl and lion will ready to attack if anyone tries to attack them.

Grand Lodge

Male Gnome Bard (archaelogist) 2

Knowledge (planes): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18

"Ha! We told you there was something much more sinister going on around here," Keebler shouts triumphantly at the aasamir as Dakang's true form reveals itself. The gnome draws his crossbow and secures a bolt in the device.


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

Degwyn attempts to strike the creature that emerged from Dakang's body, but it seems as though a force resists him. He fails to connect with the creature as his blade strikes the bed. (For reasons unknown to you at this time, you rolled two d20s on that attack and took the lower result. I went ahead and rolled the other one, which was higher than your roll anyway. All other attacks are normal for you).

Fendahl and Kirrah prepare to strike any threats that make themselves obvious. In this case, it does not happen from the aasimar, who seem unable to aid in this battle, looks of confusion and shock on their faces.

On this topic, Filios, you will also have to do the same on your first attack.

Grease, Linking for my reference
Bless Weapon

Round 1
Gristav (Standard cast Grease, Move draw bow)
Degwyn (Attack Dakang, miss)
Keebler (Draw and load crossbow)
Fendahl (Ready to attack anyone who attacks an ally)
Kirrah (Ready to attack anyone who attacks an ally)
Aasimar (Shocked)
Filios
Dakang (Prone on bed)

Keebler:
The creature before you is a Vermlek demon, a demonic outsider that devours a person from the inside and can assume their identity. It's current host is ruined, but could conceivably take any of you as it's new one. After killing you of course.

One item of note, the creature is harmed by positive energy, and healed by negative energy, as though it were an undead creature.

Dice:

1d20 ⇒ 15

Andoran

Male Half-elf Magus (Staff Magus, Hexcrafter)

So when Dakang presumably attacks, will Fendahl and Kirra move in and attack Dakang? And will Degwyn and presumably Filios get Attacks of Opportunity if they're adjacent when he 'stands'?

Sczarni

Elven Rogue Swashbuckler/5; HP 38/38; AC 21; T 16 /FF 17 /CMD 18; Fort +2 /Ref +8 /Will +1; Init +6 ; Perc +10; Sense Motive +0

@GM Xzaral: I am about to take my action. Did you mean that I had to wait like Fendahl, or that I have to roll two 20s and take the lesser?

Andoran

Male Half-elf Magus (Staff Magus, Hexcrafter)

I guess I'm glad I used a spell. Or made my save. Or whatever. But as I read him, Filios, you should roll twice.

Sczarni

Elven Rogue Swashbuckler/5; HP 38/38; AC 21; T 16 /FF 17 /CMD 18; Fort +2 /Ref +8 /Will +1; Init +6 ; Perc +10; Sense Motive +0

Round 1, AC: 17, HP: 9/10, Flanking, Sneak Attack

Filios will move to a flanking position with Degwyn on the other side of the creature and hack int it with his Curveblade.

CB ATT: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 5 + 2 = 22
CB ATT: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 5 + 2 = 11

CB DAM: 1d10 + 3 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + 3 + (6) = 11


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1
Filios Philandril wrote:
@GM Xzaral: I am about to take my action. Did you mean that I had to wait like Fendahl, or that I have to roll two 20s and take the lesser?

Roll 2 20s and take the lesser. I'll explain why when we're done.

Gristav PFS wrote:
So when Dakang presumably attacks, will Fendahl and Kirra move in and attack Dakang? And will Degwyn and presumably Filios get Attacks of Opportunity if they're adjacent when he 'stands'?

Readying is only a standard, so if Dakang isn't in reach, they won't be able to take advantage of it.


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

Filios attempts his own attack on Dakang, but the same misfortune befalls him, unable to strike at Dakang.

The creature rights itself (drawing an AoO from Filios) and utters a spell, casting Bane on everyone in the room. (DC 15 will save or be affected)

Grease, Linking for my reference
Bless Weapon

Round 1
Gristav (Standard cast Grease, Move draw bow)
Degwyn (Attack Dakang, miss)
Keebler (Draw and load crossbow)
Fendahl (Ready to attack anyone who attacks an ally)
Kirrah (Ready to attack anyone who attacks an ally)
Aasimar (Shocked)
Filios (Attack Dakang, miss)
Dakang (Prone on bed)

Andoran

Male Half-elf Magus (Staff Magus, Hexcrafter)

Will save, +1 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17

Gristav steels himself against the wormish thing, already framed over a blessed broadhead...

Longbow +3, 1d8+1 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 , 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

...which misses, regardless. "It has some sort of arcane defense!", Gristav shouts.

:)

Grand Lodge

Male Gnome Bard (archaelogist) 2

Round Two

Will save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Keebler shifts next to the desk in order to get a clear shot at the vile worm. "Well, it's not a balor, rest assured; but vermlek demons aren't much more fun to tangle with." Between sentences, the gnome levels his crossbow at the fiend and fires. "Aside from some typical demonic resistances, positive and negative energy affects them like the living dead."

Attack: 1d20 + 4 - 4 - 1 ⇒ (2) + 4 - 4 - 1 = 1
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3

Frustrated by his ineffective attack, Keebler growls and then shoots a glance towards the aasimar.

Sczarni

Elven Rogue Swashbuckler/5; HP 38/38; AC 21; T 16 /FF 17 /CMD 18; Fort +2 /Ref +8 /Will +1; Init +6 ; Perc +10; Sense Motive +0

Will Save: 1d20 ⇒ 20

AoO ATT: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 5 + 2 = 26
AoO ATT: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 5 + 2 = 11

AoO DAM: 1d10 + 3 + 1d6 ⇒ (7) + 3 + (1) = 11

Not sure if the misfortune still applies. If not then:

Crit Confirm: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 5 + 2 = 16
Crit DAM: 1d10 + 3 + 1d6 ⇒ (7) + 3 + (1) = 11

Andoran

Male Half-elf Magus (Staff Magus, Hexcrafter)
Filios Philandril wrote:

Will Save: 1d20

AoO ATT: 1d20+5+2
AoO ATT: 1d20+5+2

AoO DAM: 1d10+3+1d6

Not sure if the misfortune still applies. If not then:

Crit Confirm: 1d20+5+2
Crit DAM: 1d10+3+1d6

the Blessing from the font means auto-confirm on crits. :)

Andoran

Round 2

Will Save: 1d20 ⇒ 1

... DOH!

Power Attack: 1d20 + 5 - 1 - 1 ⇒ (4) + 5 - 1 - 1 = 7
Damage: 1d10 + 4 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (8) + 4 + 2 - 1 = 13

double doh!!

In a panic, Degwyn unsuccessfully swats again at the worm demon with his glaive.

Andoran

Male Half-elf Magus (Staff Magus, Hexcrafter)

Wouldn't Degwyn have an AoO at the same time Filios did, if they both threaten Dakang as he stands up?


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

As Dakang rights itself, Filios moves in and with a deadly accuracy, strikes at the demon in a vital spot. A disgusting ichor bleeds out of it, foul smelling as can be felt from the rotted dead erupts from within as it howls in pain.

That is correct, misfortune was only on your one attack Filios. And because of the Bless Weapon, auto-confirmed the crit. Which is good because your confirmation roll missed. Not sure about the sneak attack though. Prone doesn't deny you dexterity bonus, and you're not flanking. Not quite sure how you're getting it? And yes, Degwyn does get an AoO as well.

Sadly Filios strike is followed by three successive misses as the worm-like creature displays an unnatural agility, dodging multiple blows sent it's way.

Grease, Linking for my reference
Bless Weapon

Round 2
Gristav (Attack with longbow, miss)
Degwyn (Attack with glaive, miss)
Keebler (Attack with Crossbow, miss)
Fendahl
Kirrah
Aasimar (Shocked)
Filios
Dakang

GM Reference:

Keebler Failed
Gristav Success
Degwyn Failed
Filios Success
Fendahl
Kirrah

Sczarni

Elven Rogue Swashbuckler/5; HP 38/38; AC 21; T 16 /FF 17 /CMD 18; Fort +2 /Ref +8 /Will +1; Init +6 ; Perc +10; Sense Motive +0

I assumed that I was flanking with Degwyn. My tactics did not change from my first attack.

Qadira

Male Half-elf HP 44/44 AC 19(21) Touch 11 Flat 18(20); F+9 R+4 W+8(+10 enc) INIT+3 Perc+10 CMB+9 CMD+20 Druid 4/Samurai 1

Fendahl and lion were mainly readied for any attack from the rear (Aasimar) or if Dakang tried to bolt.

Seeing the Aasimar shocked, they will move in to assist with combat. Lion stays at the door to guard/ready if any attacks an ally. Fendahl will move up to bed (30' move) and swing on Dakang/worm/thing.

att scimitar-blessed: 1d20 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 + 1 = 11
att scimitar-blessed: 1d20 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 + 1 = 9 Reroll if needed

dmg scimitar-blessed: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

And misses either way...unless prone AC or whatever is really poor

Andoran

Male Half-elf Magus (Staff Magus, Hexcrafter)

I guess maybe we should all ratpack it? Gris will close on his next turn.


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1
Filios Philandril wrote:
I assumed that I was flanking with Degwyn. My tactics did not change from my first attack.

During the initial attack, you had went before Dakang, so flat-footed for your attack. During round 2, not so. That's at least what I as assuming. I do see the 'move into flanking position' part of your post though, and moved you accordingly (as flat-footed, also not able to AoO you). That would put you on the bed, fyi.


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

Fendahl puts another slash into Dakang's bedding as the nimble worm dodges the strike, while Kirrah is set to cover their rear.

Just need Filio's round 2 action.

Grease, Linking for my reference
Bless Weapon

Round 2
Gristav (Attack with longbow, miss)
Degwyn (Attack with glaive, miss)
Keebler (Attack with Crossbow, miss)
Fendahl (Attacks Dakang, miss)
Kirrah (Guarding door, ready attack if anyone attacks an ally)
Aasimar (Shocked)
Filios
Dakang

Sczarni

Elven Rogue Swashbuckler/5; HP 38/38; AC 21; T 16 /FF 17 /CMD 18; Fort +2 /Ref +8 /Will +1; Init +6 ; Perc +10; Sense Motive +0

Round 2, AC: 17, HP: 9/10, Flanking, Sneak Attack

Filios again will attack from a flanking position with Degwyn.

CB ATT: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 5 + 2 = 23
CB DAM: 1d10 + 3 + 1d6 ⇒ (10) + 3 + (2) = 15

Qadira

Male Half-elf HP 44/44 AC 19(21) Touch 11 Flat 18(20); F+9 R+4 W+8(+10 enc) INIT+3 Perc+10 CMB+9 CMD+20 Druid 4/Samurai 1

nice shot Filios ... hopefully no reroll's on that one


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

Filios sinks another strike into the creature. In response, it howls out, calling upon the perverse lord it serves, and suddenly another of the creature's seems to emerge from it, though occupying the same space. Enraged, it calls forth even more power, instilling a fear into Filios, attempting to cause him to retreat from the battle.

Filios needs to make a will save or become frightened. On to Round 3. Oh and any attacks against it, please roll me a 1d2 as well.

Grease, Linking for my reference
Bless Weapon
Cause Fear

Round 2
Gristav (Attack with longbow, miss)
Degwyn (Attack with glaive, miss)
Keebler (Attack with Crossbow, miss)
Fendahl (Attacks Dakang, miss)
Kirrah (Guarding door, ready attack if anyone attacks an ally)
Aasimar (Shocked)
Filios (Attack Dakang, hit)
Dakang (Copycat as move, cause fear on Filios as standard)

Dice:

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20

Sczarni

Elven Rogue Swashbuckler/5; HP 38/38; AC 21; T 16 /FF 17 /CMD 18; Fort +2 /Ref +8 /Will +1; Init +6 ; Perc +10; Sense Motive +0

Will Save:1d20 ⇒ 6

I do not think that it will matter, but if the fear effect is an enchantment, then I will get a +2 to the svae roll.

Grand Lodge

Male Gnome Bard (archaelogist) 2

"Nice shot, Filios," Keebler cheers as the elf's blow is struck. The gnome mutters something under his breath as he reloads his crossbow. "Come on, Korada, don't fail me now," he says as he levels the weapon at Dakang once again.
Archeologist's Luck (Ex) +1

Attack: 1d20 + 4 - 4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 4 - 4 + 1 = 3
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

"Bloody Gorum, he curses as the shot sails wide of its mark.

Andoran

Male Half-elf Magus (Staff Magus, Hexcrafter)

"Two of them? Let me make an adjustment...", Gristav says, momentarily conjuring. The splotch of grease over the arrowheaded Koradan Curve corruscates, and crawls, and conquers, spreading over the wall, then the ceiling, the other walls, until all the surfaces not given to man, were denied to demon. "That's much... butter", Gristav jokes.

Silent Image, appears the Grease effect is... well, everyplace wall-ish or ceiling, as much as Gris can illusion, which is (looking) five 10-foot cubes, those nearest the existing Grease. Of course they [i]can cling to it, but it doesn't look that way. And why try? :)

Andoran

Power Attack: 1d20 + 5 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (17) + 5 + 2 - 1 = 23
(+2 flanking, -1 power attack)
Damage: 1d10 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 4 + 2 = 16
(+2 power attack)
1d2: 1d2 ⇒ 1

TWO!!?? An end to this trickery, devil! Degwyn shouts and cuts at what he thinks is the original Dakang worm demon.

Qadira

Male Half-elf HP 44/44 AC 19(21) Touch 11 Flat 18(20); F+9 R+4 W+8(+10 enc) INIT+3 Perc+10 CMB+9 CMD+20 Druid 4/Samurai 1

"Hrrmm I hope you got it, Degwyn...but just to make sure..."

If the worm demon is still moving, Fendahl motions for Kirrah to move up and attack the worm

lion bite: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
clone: 1d2 ⇒ 2

damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Then Fendahl takes another swing

blessed scimitar: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
clone: 1d2 ⇒ 2

damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
crit damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7 if appropriate


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

Gristav utters an incantation and suddenly the grease spell expands and covers all the walls in this chamber, cutting off Dakang from esacping via that route.

Degwyn takes Dakang's moment of distraction and unleashes a powerful strike into his form, only to shatter an illusionary double of the demon. This frees the way for Fendahl to come down on the solid one, a harming strike of his own sinking into the creature.

Keebler and Kirrah launch their own attacks, yet the worm-like body twists around their strikes.

Filios succumbs to Dakang's spell, a horrifying vision filling his mind and forcing the rogue to run. (It's a necromancy spell actually, not enchantment. Also Filios, you need to retreat at this point, I'll let you move how you wish to do so)

Dakang, now furious and unable to retreat, changes his tactics. Creating another illusory double, he then proceeds to use another spell, though Degwyn's swing breaks his concentration and causes him to lose it.

Spellcraft DC 20:
Mass Inflict Light Wounds.

Gristav:
Remember Dakang does get a spellcraft check to identify the spell as it's being cast as well. If he has it trained, that is.

Grease, Linking for my reference
Bless Weapon
Cause Fear

Round 3
Gristav (Silent Image to expand Grease on all walls)
Degwyn (Attack with glaive, hit on image)
Keebler (Attack with Crossbow, miss)
Fendahl (Attacks Dakang, crit)
Kirrah (Attacks Dakang, miss)
Aasimar (Shocked)
Filios (Frightened)
Dakang (Copycat as move, cast's a spell, fails concentration check)

Dice:

D C 1d20 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 4 = 13

Andoran

Male Half-elf Magus (Staff Magus, Hexcrafter)

spellcraft+7 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23

"It was about to conjure a burst of death magics. But you stopped it. Keep hitting!", Gristav says, shifting for a clearer bowshot.

longbow +3 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
d8+1 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
clone roll 1d2 ⇒ 2

Qadira

Male Half-elf HP 44/44 AC 19(21) Touch 11 Flat 18(20); F+9 R+4 W+8(+10 enc) INIT+3 Perc+10 CMB+9 CMD+20 Druid 4/Samurai 1

Not sure if it will make it to my turn, but if so...

"HRRHAAR Another clone??? This vile worm is very shifty..."
If the worm demon is still moving, Kirrah will full attack
lion claw: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10 for dmg: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
lion claw: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10 for dmg: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
lion bite: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22 for dmg: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
clone: 1d2 ⇒ 2 (not sure if need a roll for each attack if they shift...assumed cat would keep attacking one target...feel free to roll more if needed)

Then Fendahl takes another swing
blessed scimitar: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
dmg: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
clone: 1d2 ⇒ 2

Andoran

Degwyn clenches his teeth and swings his glaive in another tight arc aiming to cut down one of the Dakang worms.

target: 1d2 ⇒ 2
power attack: 1d20 + 5 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 2 - 1 = 11
(+2 flank, -1 power attack)
damage: 1d10 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 2 = 11
(+2 power attack)

Someone magic up a big fish and let's be rid of these worms!

Grand Lodge

Male Gnome Bard (archaelogist) 2

Frustrated by his inability to puncture Dakang with his shots, Keebler throws the crossbow down and rushes up next to Degwyn. "Maybe I can be of assistance in another way," the gnome says, "Ersceisatn."

Casts resistance on Degwyn.

Sczarni

Elven Rogue Swashbuckler/5; HP 38/38; AC 21; T 16 /FF 17 /CMD 18; Fort +2 /Ref +8 /Will +1; Init +6 ; Perc +10; Sense Motive +0

I am going to need some clarification on the frightened condition. I thought that you would flee, if possible, but you could possibly attack out of fear as well, with a -2. Can I attack with the negative in lieu of fleeing do to my positioning?


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1
Filios Philandril wrote:
I am going to need some clarification on the frightened condition. I thought that you would flee, if possible, but you could possibly attack out of fear as well, with a -2. Can I attack with the negative in lieu of fleeing do to my positioning?

You can attack if you're unable to reatreat. For example, if the hallway was blocked by enemies or you're in a locked room with nowhere to run to. In this case, you can still reatreat out the door. You are able to make acrobatic's checks as appropriate, or take a withdraw action as desire, but it has to be to retreat.


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

The copycat is one for each attack, as they keep shifting in and out of each other.

Gristav fires another arrow at the vermlek demon, penetrating into it's hide while Fendahl slashes with his scimitar. Between both of their attacks on the creature, it spells a sigh of relief for Filios as the conjured fear leaves him, the worm falling into unconsiousness from it's wounds. The demonic imposter has been defeated.

As it falls, the shocked look on the aasimar faces clears. "You've, you have done it. Thank you for your assistance in this matter."

Dice:

K 1d2 ⇒ 2; 1d2 ⇒ 1

Andoran

Male Half-elf Magus (Staff Magus, Hexcrafter)

"Come in, and see, and be certain. There have been... some harsh things said, by me. I resented your blindness, but now... this was no clever man. This beast strove with the powers of the Abyss. Let all your people see this, and cease their arrow-stitched bowing toward Vantian."

Gristav searches the room, mage hand opening any containers from some paces away.

Qadira

Male Half-elf HP 44/44 AC 19(21) Touch 11 Flat 18(20); F+9 R+4 W+8(+10 enc) INIT+3 Perc+10 CMB+9 CMD+20 Druid 4/Samurai 1

"Hrrmm. Definitely not what I suspected. Certainly turns the outlook of this temple on its head."

Fendahl helps search the bodies for any other clues and to see if any notes or logs implicate any others in the ruse.

search: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

A search of the room reveals several sets of clothes in Dakang's armoire, able to hold his demon-infested size.

Within his desk you find the missing holy texts of Korada. Each are carefully labeled with notes on how to subvert the faith of Korada to the demon lord Sifkesh.

The aasimar come and look over the body of the vermlek demon. "To think that we could have been duped by this creature. We have much to atone for to Korada. How may we repay you all for what you have done for us? We have little of value, I'm afraid."

Andoran

Male Half-elf Magus (Staff Magus, Hexcrafter)

"No one here wants to loot you. We came to learn. Show us what you can. Let us, together, deduce and record what happened here. So others might have that as a cautionary. Oh! I was asked to watch for a scales! In Andoran, where I am from, such are a symbol of Justice. If the scales we found are not precious to you, carrying them back with your story would... add a sort of weight, to both.", Gristav says, smiling.

Sczarni

Elven Rogue Swashbuckler/5; HP 38/38; AC 21; T 16 /FF 17 /CMD 18; Fort +2 /Ref +8 /Will +1; Init +6 ; Perc +10; Sense Motive +0

I still would appreciate the cleansing Lotus Blossom Ceremony with a token to return to my loved one.


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1
Gristav PFS wrote:
"No one here wants to loot you. We came to learn. Show us what you can. Let us, together, deduce and record what happened here. So others might have that as a cautionary. Oh! I was asked to watch for a scales! In Andoran, where I am from, such are a symbol of Justice. If the scales we found are not precious to you, carrying them back with your story would... add a sort of weight, to both.", Gristav says, smiling.

"You may of course take them. We had not even known of their existence, so will not be missed. It's a little thing for us."


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1
Filios Philandril wrote:
I still would appreciate the cleansing Lotus Blossom Ceremony with a token to return to my loved one.

This is actually my fault. The ceremony to activate the fountain is the Lotus Blossom Ceremony. I didn't properly describe the effects. You could easily have taken a lotus at that time.

Sczarni

Elven Rogue Swashbuckler/5; HP 38/38; AC 21; T 16 /FF 17 /CMD 18; Fort +2 /Ref +8 /Will +1; Init +6 ; Perc +10; Sense Motive +0

Good by me!

501 to 550 of 554 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Xzaral's PFS Temple of Empyreal Enlightenment - Red Team Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.