Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

GM Xzaral's PFS Temple of Empyreal Enlightenment - Red Team (Inactive)

Game Master Xzaral

The Temple of Empyreal Enlightenment


1 to 50 of 554 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

Here's the Gameplay thread. Feel free to dot away.


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

Victory in the Ruby Phoenix Tournament earned the Pathfinder Society a pick of the legendary treasures of the Tian sorceress Hao Jin, and the Decemvirate knew just what item to select: a frayed and dirty tapestry hidden deep in Hao Jin’s vault.

This unassuming tapestry acts as a doorway to another dimension in which Hao Jin stored her most massive items, including entire buildings, battlefields, and the ruins of ancient civilizations. The Pathfinder Society is now methodically exploring and cataloging the diverse locales tucked within this extradimensional space.

Deep beneath Absalom’s Grand Lodge, the Pathfinder Society’s Master of Spells, Aram Zey, gestures at the tapestry hung on the wall, surrounded by ladders and scaffolds. Scholars and diviners scurry around the tapestry, analyzing its abstract patterns and comparing insights.

Zey snaps his finger to quiet the room and speaks rapidly. “The aasimar nation of Tianjing contains a handful of temples to Korada, Empyreal Lord of forgiveness and foresight. The Pathfinder Society is interested in exploring these holy sites, but the aasimar disciples in Tianjing are reluctant to grant the Pathfinder Society full access to their faith’s secrets. Fortunately, the custodian council of Tianjing gifted one such temple to Hao Jin centuries ago. This temple—the Temple of Empyreal Enlightenment—now sits vacant within the museum demiplane of the Hao Jin Tapestry. We need well-trained explorers to survey the isolated and abandoned site.

“We will transport you to the Temple of Empyreal Enlightenment within the Hao Jin Tapestry and provide you with a small cache of supplies. We need a complete report on the temple with a focus on four key locations. First, locate the temple’s meditation room, find evidence of any meditative techniques described there, and record any effects of performing those techniques. Second, prepare a comprehensive catalog of all works in the temple library. Third, find the temple gardens and draft a detailed plan of the garden’s layout. Finally, enter the temple’s crypt and take rubbings of the carvings on each sarcophagus.

“You will enter the tapestry within the hour. Any questions?”


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

Knowledge (history) PCs may recall the following information about Tianjing and the Temple of Empyreal Enlightenment.

15+:
Tianjing is a nation of aasimars in the Dragon Empires. The empire of Lung Wa protected, rather than conquered, Tianjing, allowing philosophy and arts to flourish in the aasimar nation.

20+:
Several centuries ago, Hao Jin performed a great service for Tianjing’s custodian council. In gratitude, the council presented the sorceress with a temple of Korada, the Temple of Empyreal Enlightenment, to add to her collection.

25+:
The temple to Korada was not a difficult gift for the custodian council to provide, as their architects were already designing a new temple to Korada that would replace the Temple of Empyreal Enlightenment anyway.

Knowledge (religion) PCs may recall the following information about Korada.

15+:
Korada is the Empyreal Lord of foresight, forgiveness, and peace. He is a force of good, dedicated to peace and contemplation. Korada spends his time meditating in the Dream Lotus on the plane of Nirvana, balancing the spheres of existence in his mind and conversing with other enlightened beings.

20+:
Devotees of Korada are scholars and mystics who are often contemplative pacifists. Korada’s worshipers meditate by spinning small glass spheres in their palms. Practiced disciples spin three glass spheres in each hand simultaneously while meditating.

25+:
The Spiral of Korada is a symbol sacred to the Empyreal Lord. The Spiral of Korada is an outward-sweeping arc balancing three circles. The circles represent reflection on the past, focus on the present, and contemplation of the future. This symbol is often prominently displayed in temples to the Empyreal Lord, and devotees take care to keep the sacred symbol unobstructed.

Andoran

Wow! It's happening, this is fantastic! Degwyn looks around at the team gathered and tries to hold back an excited smile.

Okay, okay, calm down new guy... keep your wits about you and focus on the mission. Cool and collected, don't embarrass yourself.

Degwyn raises his hand and clears his throat.

Excuse me, sir. You mentioned the temple is vacant. I'm assuming another exploration party has already visited the site? If that's the case, I'm wondering if they might have suggestions for any additional equipment that may be helpful or necessary during our venture.

He clears his throat again.

... I mean, other than the obvious things like light sources, paper, charcoal for rubbings and drawing ... um ... measurement instruments or ... something ... and ... ah ... stuff like that.

His face begins to turn red as he stammers and mumbles a bit at the end of his question.

Sczarni

Elven Rogue Swashbuckler/5; HP 38/38; AC 22; T 16 /FF 18 /CMD 18; Fort +2 /Ref +8 /Will +1; Init +6 ; Perc +10; Sense Motive +0

Dotting


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

"The site has not yet been visited, but we have no reasons to believe it to be occupied. The temple is likely uninhabited except by ancient guardians or traps, although I suppose some scavengers may have found their way into the structure.”

"You will be provided plenty of food, water, ink, charcoal, parchment, rice paper, and measuring twine. I expect a full exploration might take several days, depending on the condition of the temple. Take all the time you need. "

Grand Lodge

M Dwarf [AC: 18; ff 17; T:18] HP=43/43 F +8/R+7/W+12 CMD 23 Ki 10/10 Monk (Zen Archer)/5 Perc +14/stone +16 Darkvision 60' per strike 5/5

"You smart guys ask the smart questions. I'm ready."

Grand Lodge

Male Gnome Bard (archaelogist) 2

Knowledge (history): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (14) + 12 = 26
Knowledge (religion): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27

Keebler's eyes grow wide with excitement as the Master of Scrolls speaks, every now and again casting his gaze towards the tapestry. The excitement builds until it looks like the gnome is going to burst. As Master Zey asks for any questions, he quickly composes himself and draws up to his full height, "Explore an ancient temple? Recover lost knowledge? This is the sort of mission I was born for. You have nothing to fear Master Zey. If what you seek is in this temple to Korada, we'll find it." The gnome moves to the side and begins taking an inventory of his gear.

Taldor

Male Half-elf (Taldane) Fighter (Rondolero Duelist) 1

The stage was set - the actors chosen, each of their roles plucked precisely for the purpose. Each of them were set to purpose, to support king and country (or otherwise), and whatever their personal ambitions might have been.

Vors, for example, sought out glory for the nation, and honor for himself - more than anything else.

He had an arrogant smirk upon him as he leaned to a wall, watching the reactions gauged on the faces of his compatriots. They appeared competent, for the most part, equal skill to he if not greater. The expedition might not be so exciting, though - not what he'd hoped for.

"Right. We're to go in, play excavator, and otherwise get our hands dirty if it comes to it. Sounds joyous."

Grand Lodge

Male Half-elf HP 59/60 AC 25() Touch 12(12) Flat 24/27; F+11 R+7(8) W+10(+12 enc) INIT+4 Perc+12 CMB+10 CMD+23 Druid 6/Samurai 1 { }

Master Zey, It sounds like you have prepared such missions before. I assume we are not the first on such a trip. I have but two additional questions and then I will be ready. First, do we need to do or know anything to activate the gateway for the return trip? Second, have any others been to this particular temple encountered any hostility with the Aasimar or other sorts?

With that, Fendahl, tosses a treat to his lion companion which snaps it up eagerly. I hope our hosts have no restrictions or taboo about felines of small or large variety. Smiling he adds She is well behaved...unless, well... she is provoked.

Grand Lodge

Male Gnome Bard (archaelogist) 2

Keebler pauses in the middle of his inventory to look at Vors. The gnome takes a moment to size the man up before smiling at him.

"Don't worry, I'm more than willing to handle the excavation play. Unless of course it involves moving large objects, then I may need your assistance."

He resumes rearranging the items in his pack, but continues to talk, "But don't worry, "abandoned" places like these usually have their fair share of squatters. This tapestry could have just about anything and I'm willing to bet it wouldn't be your run of the mill vagrants or cultists. We might just cross paths with gnolls, teiflings, stone giants, or possibly even aboleths."

Andoran

Male Half-elf Magus (Staff Magus, Hexcrafter)

Dotting. Gotta do homework before I play. :)

Sczarni

Elven Rogue Swashbuckler/5; HP 38/38; AC 22; T 16 /FF 18 /CMD 18; Fort +2 /Ref +8 /Will +1; Init +6 ; Perc +10; Sense Motive +0

Filios listens intently to the mission objectives.

There could be a real opportunity for some interesting finds on this excavation. I must be sure to do my best to keep these ambitious Pathfinders safe, especially the gnome.

It appears as if we will be well-equipped. I am ready to go when everyone else is satisfied. Keebler, we must work together at the lead of the exploration so that these traps that were spoken of do not hinder our advancement or injure anyone.


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1
Fendahl Silvermane wrote:

Master Zey, It sounds like you have prepared such missions before. I assume we are not the first on such a trip. I have but two additional questions and then I will be ready. First, do we need to do or know anything to activate the gateway for the return trip? Second, have any others been to this particular temple encountered any hostility with the Aasimar or other sorts?

With that, Fendahl, tosses a treat to his lion companion which snaps it up eagerly. I hope our hosts have no restrictions or taboo about felines of small or large variety. Smiling he adds She is well behaved...unless, well... she is provoked.

“A creature entering the tapestry leaves a planar eddy in its wake. It looks like a ball of light about two feet across. The planar eddy is visible and usable only by that creature as long as it remains alive. Enter your planar eddy to return here.”

"None amongst the Society have been to this temple yet. You may well be the first to have stepped foot in it in centuries. If you do encounter any aasimar, your companion should be fine, especially if well-behaved as you say."


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

An hour passes, each of you preparing to head into the tapestry in your own ways. I've PM'd you all your faction missions. If there's anything you wish to do in that hour, go ahead. I'm getting the first part of the gameplay thread up so we can all get started with the fun!

As you approach the tapestry, it hangs a 5x7 cloth with tattered edges. A closer examination reveals it to have been sewn that way. An elaborate scaffold has been set up for entry without risk of touch other areas. This is important as you are instructed to enter the tapestry, you merely touch where you wish to travel and speak the command word. One by one you each enter the tapestry, leaving behind you an eddy to travel back to your own world. Ahead you see the Temple of Empyreal Enlightenment.

The Temple of Empyreal Enlightenment is a wide structure atop a forested hill. The graceful building has no sharp corners; the white marble walls are carved with soft, round edges. The edifice appears well-scrubbed, but despite this obvious care black flecks of mold cover its surface. A gravel path leads into an airy courtyard and up to a pair of large wooden double doors. The doors are carved with an image of four spheres resting inside an open lotus flower.

The map link brings you to the google doc. I've placed a token for each of you. You can all edit the map and should be able to move your tokens. I do ask you only move your own token unless specifically requested otherwise. If you should move the base map itself, just right click on it and center it horizontally, then again vertically.

The Map Link

Sczarni

Elven Rogue Swashbuckler/5; HP 38/38; AC 22; T 16 /FF 18 /CMD 18; Fort +2 /Ref +8 /Will +1; Init +6 ; Perc +10; Sense Motive +0

Filios will approach cautiously searching for traps before and on the doors.

I will search the door for traps.

I cannot move my token at the office. Please feel free to advance me, anyone.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Doh!

Andoran

Male Half-elf Magus (Staff Magus, Hexcrafter)

Moved you, Filios

Gristav lowers his longbow as the party blithely enters the encircling arms of the building's entryway. "Traps?", he asks rhetorically of Filios, "Wouldn't the flagstones be a better place for traps? Too obvious, I suppose." Keeping a wary eye on the very, very well-mannered oversized carnivore, Gristav sets himself so as to overwatch the ten paving stones, six party members, FIVE UNCHECKED DOORS, three odd carvings (two flank me, I'll take a step back), and the panther that's in the party.

Andoran

While Filios checks for traps Degwyn stands his ground and scans the area for anything that might be of interest or alarm.

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Who's documenting this area? Let's not leave anything out. He says as he looks around examining the architecture.

Andoran

Male Half-elf Magus (Staff Magus, Hexcrafter)

Tried to buy a scribe's kit, couldn't find it, so I've got the bow out now. Help me find a scribe's kit, and I'll be scribbler. Or perhaps the Archaeologist is more fitting?

Sczarni

Elven Rogue Swashbuckler/5; HP 38/38; AC 22; T 16 /FF 18 /CMD 18; Fort +2 /Ref +8 /Will +1; Init +6 ; Perc +10; Sense Motive +0

Gustav, that is why I am specifically searching BEFORE and on the doors...I have the flagstones covered. I have some Chronicler's materials here that I can share with you when I am done.

In the Pathfider Society Field Guide, you can buy a Chronicler's Kit that contains about everything you will need for mapping and notetaking. - see my profile for the contents.

Grand Lodge

Male Gnome Bard (archaelogist) 2

With pen and paper in hand, Keebler begins scrawling across the pages. He makes an illustration of the image engraved upon the door, as well as a quick rendering of the building's exterior. Notes are jotted down about the landscape, the local environment, and any flora present. As a page is consumed with ink, he carefully rolls it up and slides it into a cylindrical tube before continuing his work on a fresh page.

"Don't worry about documentation," he says.

Taldor

Male Half-elf (Taldane) Fighter (Rondolero Duelist) 1

With little more than a few steps, he'd found his orientation gone. He pulls out a small book, and marks a few key notes in it, quickly as he can, before he catches up with the rest of the expedition.

DM OOC:

Marking the direction faced on entering the tapestry as 'north' until further correction.

Vors moves over besides the door, and lets his hand slide along the handle of the blade at his hip. He notes how everyone had also been writing more information done - perhaps he should have been doing so as well. That said, he was more concerned on providing able security for the time being, and made for a smirk to lighten the mood.

"If we're lucky, you won't find any traps - and if you do, hopefully they'll be simple enough, hm? Otherwise, I dare say we might be stuck. But, the best of luck to us as we venture forth!"

Andoran

Male Half-elf Magus (Staff Magus, Hexcrafter)

"I was quite sure... Oh yes. I had set the writing kit by the tapestry ramp, when I went to set up the wine bottle. For our return. I was sure I had the kit, I'd used it to write the note. 'To be opened by the last to return'; a hopeful gesture. Let us pray Fate is amused."

Grand Lodge

Male Half-elf HP 59/60 AC 25() Touch 12(12) Flat 24/27; F+11 R+7(8) W+10(+12 enc) INIT+4 Perc+12 CMB+10 CMD+23 Druid 6/Samurai 1 { }

"It will be interesting to see if any others have been here before us...especially since there have supposedly been no prior members of our Society."

While waiting for the specialists to check for traps and document the architecture, Fendahl will check this outside area and gravel path for any recent tracks (not made by our group).

Survival 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

Filios:
You find no traps upon the main doorway into the temple.

Vors:
North is to the right of the map (I actually flipped it to make it easier to utilize.

Fendahl:
While the area is not heavily traveled, you do detect more recent tracks have been made to the temple, though beyond that you can discern little.

The ground in this open courtyard is covered with crushed white gravel. An ornate set of wooden double doors leads west into the temple, clearly the structure’s main entrance. Functional wooden doors lead to the east, one set on each side of the flagstone path leading into the courtyard.

Andoran

Male Half-elf Magus (Staff Magus, Hexcrafter)

"It occurs to me.", Gristav says, "What sort of door best suits our purpose here?"

Sczarni

Elven Rogue Swashbuckler/5; HP 38/38; AC 22; T 16 /FF 18 /CMD 18; Fort +2 /Ref +8 /Will +1; Init +6 ; Perc +10; Sense Motive +0

I find no traps. We should proceed.

Filios tests the door to see if it is opened or locked. If open, he will open it and peer inside.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

If locked, he will take out his tools and get to work on the locking mechanism.

Disable Device: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

This wide entrance is a communal center of the temple. The floor here contains an engraved Spiral of Korada, but the spiral is badly scuffed from centuries of traffic.

Grand Lodge

Male Gnome Bard (archaelogist) 2

What's the lighting like in there?

As the door swings open, Keebler moves up behind Filios to peer inside. "Oh, it looks like this was a well-used temple," the gnome observes as he adds a sketch of the spiral to his notes.


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

Lanterns hang from the walls, everburning torches within providing illumination.

Andoran

Male Half-elf Magus (Staff Magus, Hexcrafter)

"Tell me", asks Gristav, "Are we entering in any particular manner? Let us be mindful of the perhaps-not-yet-ended dignity of this temple. It may still be a hallowed place. I cannot speak of the sanctity of things, and I know nothing of this Korada; but I know a bit about magic and ritual." Suddenly, Gristav felt very foolish, cautioning such scholars, while standing in leathers, holding a bow. "And... you know...", he waved the bow and arrow in an unthreatening manner, "Archery."

Andoran

Actually, that's not a bad idea. We can't be absolutely certain that the temple is abandoned. Since I have reach I can take point but in this case perhaps the trap-finders should ensure the way is clear. Gristav should be middle/rear to make use of his bow and spells.

Degwyn looks around at the group for approval.

I mean, if that's okay with everyone. I don't mean to step on any toes or anything, it just seems like a couple of good ideas, yeah?

He moves up to stand next to Filios looking inside the temple peeking around for anything interesting or dangerous.

perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20

Looking to Filios If you think we're good to go, I'll take the lead inside.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-elf HP 59/60 AC 25() Touch 12(12) Flat 24/27; F+11 R+7(8) W+10(+12 enc) INIT+4 Perc+12 CMB+10 CMD+23 Druid 6/Samurai 1 { }

Fendahl moves up cautiously behind the others and motions for his lion friend to stay close. He is alert for any sign of movement or noise from within or without the hall.

Perception (low-light) 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30 Lowlight

"Good point Gristav, we may yet meet the rightful owners, with us as their unexpected guests. Lets not force a confrontation before we know who or what dwells within..."

Andoran

Male Half-elf Magus (Staff Magus, Hexcrafter)

With only a second or third not-worried-at-all glance toward the remarkably, nay, superlatively well-behaved great cat, Gristav takes his suggested place near the middle of the group. Rear-ish middle. Wherever seems safest. Except, you know, for that cat.

updated on the map


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

Fendhal strains to listen, hearing the sounds of movement in the room ahead.

Taldor

Male Half-elf (Taldane) Fighter (Rondolero Duelist) 1

There's too much talking, but communication is key. We're being obviously loud, but, they'll learn sooner or later. Maybe then we'll be a bit better on whispering before we decide a door's prepared for opening.

With a hushed voice, Vors speaks up from besides the door, hand drawing out falcata into readied palm, spinning it idly. He appears prepared for a break-in when the situation draws to its pinnacle. Offhand gripped the strap to his buckler, and tightened it accordingly.

"Whenever we're ready to move in, just go ahead and open both doors. With so many of us crowded, we need to move in and spread out, should we have the room to do so. If not, then we'll need to make some kind of formation, I wager."

Prepared, he'd now await the grand moment...

Sczarni

Elven Rogue Swashbuckler/5; HP 38/38; AC 22; T 16 /FF 18 /CMD 18; Fort +2 /Ref +8 /Will +1; Init +6 ; Perc +10; Sense Motive +0

Filios nods to Degwyn, draws his Curveblade, and in a low voice says,

I will scout ahead for traps, and you should all follow. Degwyn, please stay just behind me in case we run into any surprises.

Filios will advance sweeping the area for traps as he does so until he gets to the farthest reaches of the room, or until something halts his progress.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Grand Lodge

Male Gnome Bard (archaelogist) 2

Noticing the party drawing their weapons, Keeble stows his notes for the moment and unslings his crossbow. Life-or-death situations are all part of a day's work for the gnome, but combat isn't his forte. As he loads a bolt, he looks up at the others to see how they plan to handle the situation.


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

Just to clarify, which direction will you be heading? Making note that North on the map is to the left, not up. The door to the south, the double doors to the west, the passage east (going north) or the passage east (going south)?

Sczarni

Elven Rogue Swashbuckler/5; HP 38/38; AC 22; T 16 /FF 18 /CMD 18; Fort +2 /Ref +8 /Will +1; Init +6 ; Perc +10; Sense Motive +0

Filios will head to the passage to the east after exploring the main room. Looking for traps along the way.

Come Degwyn, let us continue.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

No traps are to be found on the passage leading to the east. To the north and south the passage goes, south a doorway and the hall going further in, and to the north another door and the path continuing on. As you all sit thinking of which path to take, a young female halfling comes walking from the north passage. Noticing the group she pauses for a moment, then calls out. "Ah, I did not realize we had visitors to the Temple. And how may I call you gentlemen?"

Grand Lodge

Male Half-elf HP 59/60 AC 25() Touch 12(12) Flat 24/27; F+11 R+7(8) W+10(+12 enc) INIT+4 Perc+12 CMB+10 CMD+23 Druid 6/Samurai 1 { }

Fendahl waits for party leaders to move into the hall as described and will follow them...unless the female halfling appears before anyone has a chance to step into the hall.

Noticing his lion companion licking her lips, Fendahl shakes his head and motions for her to "stay".

Andoran

Male Half-elf Magus (Staff Magus, Hexcrafter)

Is the group there, or only Filios and Degwyn?
If Gristav is present...

"Madam", Gristav smiles, "We are Pathfinders. Our motto, three words: 'Explore. Report. Cooperate.' The fame of this place brought us, under the direction of the famous archaeologist, Keggincurdle." At this last word, Gristav watches for expected recognition of the name, but blathers on undeterred. "You surely don't seem lost, so you cannot be found, but you might still be met." Gristav fumbles a bit at putting up his bow and ready arrow, knocking his hat to the floor as he unslings his staff. Sighing away his frustration, he replaces his hat on his head, then looks at the halfling as though he'd been caught, and removes his hat again. Trapping it under one finger of the hand holding his staff, he bows, and offers his right hand. "I am Gristav."

Sczarni

Elven Rogue Swashbuckler/5; HP 38/38; AC 22; T 16 /FF 18 /CMD 18; Fort +2 /Ref +8 /Will +1; Init +6 ; Perc +10; Sense Motive +0

Filios steps forward and does not yet sheathe his sword.

We were led to believe that the rooms in this area were abandonned. We come in search of a member of the Blackros family. What is your business down here, and have you seen anyone else?

Andoran

Male Half-elf Magus (Staff Magus, Hexcrafter)

Filios, I do believe, you've slipped tracks. I think you are referring to another scenario entirely.

Sczarni

Elven Rogue Swashbuckler/5; HP 38/38; AC 22; T 16 /FF 18 /CMD 18; Fort +2 /Ref +8 /Will +1; Init +6 ; Perc +10; Sense Motive +0

I am sooooo sorry - oops...I did. Good catch Gristav. Considering that you are in the other PbP with me, I think you see where I was coming from. Just ignore my last post, all. Again...sorry.

Grand Lodge

Male Gnome Bard (archaelogist) 2

At the mention of his name, the gnome steps forward, lowering his crossbow. With a shallow bow he greets the halfling, "Our apologizes. We thoughts this temple to be abandoned. We had hoped to tour and explore these halls and gain a greater enlightenment of the Empyreal Lord. Are you one of his acolytes?"


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

"Ah, a pleasure Gristav, and to you Keggincurdle. And welcome. Come to explore the fame of our temple have you? I would be more than willing to give you all a tour of our Temple. Korada will provide." The halfling woman comes up as she continues to speak.

Perception DC 15:
You notice that she's missing her thumb on her right hand, and seems to be missing the tip of her pinky on her left.


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1
Keebler Keggincurdle wrote:
At the mention of his name, the gnome steps forward, lowering his crossbow. With a shallow bow he greets the halfling, "Our apologizes. We thoughts this temple to be abandoned. We had hoped to tour and explore these halls and gain a greater enlightenment of the Empyreal Lord. Are you one of his acolytes?"

"The temple is indeed not abandoned. In fact there are 15 residents of the temple, led by Dakang. And I am indeed one of his acolytes. Korada will provide."

Andoran

Male Half-elf Magus (Staff Magus, Hexcrafter)

perception roll
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

LOL

1 to 50 of 554 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Xzaral's PFS Temple of Empyreal Enlightenment - Red Team Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.