Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

GM Xzaral's PFS Temple of Empyreal Enlightenment - Blue Team (Inactive)

Game Master Xzaral

The Temple of Empyreal Enlightenment


201 to 250 of 542 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

Statue Group

Most of the everburning lanterns hanging in this hall are dark, but the dimness does not diminish the grandeur of this corridor. Along the north wall stand several statues, each depicting an angel or other good outsider. Some are depicted in dramatic poses befitting a holy warrior. Others have heads bowed in eternal contemplation and hands cupping glass spheres. The southern wall bears a large set of double doors, but these doors are boarded up. Smaller doors stand at opposite ends of the hall. A few bits of stone and other debris litter the floor and a musty odor hangs in the air.

No magical auras.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf Rogue(Trapsmith) 1 (HP8/9 AC 16/ T 14/ FF 12, F +1 R +5 W 0, Perception +6, Init +5

To Tiasar.

Well, I suppose we should start, I will begin at the far end of the room.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf AC-12/12/10 HP-17/20 Saves-2/3/3 Init-2 Perception-12 (10 if familiar isn't nearby) Wizard 3
Rowan Farabellus wrote:

To Tiasar.

Well, I suppose we should start, I will begin at the far end of the room.

"That sounds fine. However I am curious, earlier it was mentioned that this area was boarded off, however I do not notice anything out of the ordinary. Hmm, well lets get out job finished and get out. I shall have Morde (raven) watch the door for us" Tiasar begins his work with the statues, and Morde perches in one of the dark corners just outside the room


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

Rowan:
While examining the statue at the end of the hall by the door leading to the crypts, you notice that the statue is not a fully solid piece. The base seems to be a separate part from the top, while the wings themselves seem able to flare out. The mechanism as a whole seems connected to the door to the crypt itself somehow, as though a possible trap.

Ignore the man behind the screen:

Activate Paranoia Defense Systems: 1d20 ⇒ 14

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf Rogue(Trapsmith) 1 (HP8/9 AC 16/ T 14/ FF 12, F +1 R +5 W 0, Perception +6, Init +5

Rowan takes notes on the description of the final statue, and then examines it more closely.

Perception1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16

If it is:

If it is a trap: Disable Device 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23

Andoran

Male Ifrit Summoner 2 (HP16/16; AC 20 / T 20 / FF 18; F +1, R +2, W +3; Init +2, Perception +0, Darkvision 60')
GM Xzaral wrote:

Okay, Groups are Statue (Tiasar and Rowan), and Garden (Everyone else).

Group Garden

[b]"About Korada? Well... <explanation snipped> The gnome recites what he knows of Korada, as though remembering a textbook.

"You know, Gastidem? That sounds like a very nice passage from a textbook. I should know, as I've had to memorize books before, attempting to learn more about a subject," says Mareck.

"When did you begin worshipping Korada, Gastidem? How long have you been here, too? It was our understanding that this Temple was completely and utterly vacant. When did you enter the tapestry to inhabit the temple? And did Hujin give you permission?"

sorry, forgot the ancient Tian wizardess' name who owned/created the tapestry.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf AC-12/12/10 HP-17/20 Saves-2/3/3 Init-2 Perception-12 (10 if familiar isn't nearby) Wizard 3

"Rowan have you discovered something? Give me just a moment and I shall be there, luckily recording the information about these statues is not nearly at time consuming as weeding an entire jungle" Tiasar finishes his notes, mentally checks up with Morde, then walks over but about 10 feet behind Rowan. He has learned from his last mission to not get to close to rogues when they are working

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf Rogue(Trapsmith) 1 (HP8/9 AC 16/ T 14/ FF 12, F +1 R +5 W 0, Perception +6, Init +5

Yes, this last statue has some kind of mechanism. I believe it may be a trap. I'm working on it now.

Silver Crusade

Male Dwarf Cleric 1 (HP11/11; AC 16/ T 11 / FF 15; F +2, R +2, W +5; perception +4)

Glenn scowls at Gastidem. " Yae lack the conviction of faith to perform it yaeself, but are qualified to administer it upon others? Why does this Dakang not oversee it, if he is your leader? I do not like being mislead gnome."

Grand Lodge

Male Elf AC-12/12/10 HP-17/20 Saves-2/3/3 Init-2 Perception-12 (10 if familiar isn't nearby) Wizard 3

IM GONNA GO AHEAD AND CALL THE *%^& HITTING THE FAN


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

Statue Group

Rowan:
Sorry, I meant it is trapped. Got too creative with my words there.

Tiasar:
So yea, I'm human. I made a bad call on Detect Magic. I looked under Divination in the magic section and emanation as well, but I didn't fully read Detect Magic itself.

The Detect Magic Spell itself wrote:


The spell can penetrate barriers, but 1 foot of stone, 1 inch of common metal, a thin sheet of lead, or 3 feet of wood or dirt blocks it.

So yea, doh! Still no magical auras as of yet. But still, I did screw up on that.

Garden Group

"Well, the test is so easy to administer, even a dwarf could do it! Stick your hand in and there you go, all there is to it! No meant to offense, good sirs. And Dakang is FAR too busy to be disturbed. If you'd like to see, he'll be having a service soon. Attend and see!"

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf Rogue(Trapsmith) 1 (HP8/9 AC 16/ T 14/ FF 12, F +1 R +5 W 0, Perception +6, Init +5

So was my disable device check successful?


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

Yes it did.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf AC-12/12/10 HP-17/20 Saves-2/3/3 Init-2 Perception-12 (10 if familiar isn't nearby) Wizard 3

ahh ok. well it woulda made sense either way, it's like the most powerful cantrip in the game Tiasar looks in wonder as Rowan disables the statue-trap, then writes something down about it. "I believe we should head down to the crypts, while our companions are entertaining our hosts we can take rubbing of the carvings from each sarcophagus, then I believe our jobs here are done"

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf Rogue(Trapsmith) 1 (HP8/9 AC 16/ T 14/ FF 12, F +1 R +5 W 0, Perception +6, Init +5

We definitely don't want our hosts to know we are in here. I just hope there are no un-living surprises. Rowan cautiously opens the door.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf AC-12/12/10 HP-17/20 Saves-2/3/3 Init-2 Perception-12 (10 if familiar isn't nearby) Wizard 3

Tiasar looks worried "I abhore undead, they are an abomination...and many of my spells do not effect them" Tiasar slowly follows behind Rowan


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

Statue Group

This vaulted mausoleum holds six large sarcophagi, each bearing the carved image of an aasimar dressed in ornate robes and holding glass spheres in one hand and a bell, a book, or a lotus flower in the other. Innumerable runes crowd the top edges and sides of each sarcophagus. A solid wooden door stands near another door that has been boarded shut.

As you two enter, three skeletons begin to shake off their torpor and begin to rise, one of which has a blue fire burning in it's eyes.

Tiasar and Rowan, you both have a surprise round to act against the skeletons, then to initiative.

Surprise Round
Inish
Skeletons (Unable to act)
Rowan
Tiasar
Blue eye skeleton (Unable to act)

The Map Link

Dice:

Rowan 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Tiasar 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Skeleton C 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Skeleton 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15

Grand Lodge

Male Elf AC-12/12/10 HP-17/20 Saves-2/3/3 Init-2 Perception-12 (10 if familiar isn't nearby) Wizard 3

Oh dear... "We will not be able to remain stealthy any longer, and I am afriad we are outnumbered and probably outmatched because of my spell selection, however... Tiasar takes a 5 foot step back, then casts summon monster 1 to put a pony at the entrance

edit: Also, Tiasar sends Morde to get the cleric, knowing their speciality is undead

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf Rogue(Trapsmith) 1 (HP8/9 AC 16/ T 14/ FF 12, F +1 R +5 W 0, Perception +6, Init +5

[b]Great. I shouldn't have opened my dang mouth.[/ooc]

Rowan draws his rapier.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf AC-12/12/10 HP-17/20 Saves-2/3/3 Init-2 Perception-12 (10 if familiar isn't nearby) Wizard 3

god at lv 1 it'd be more effective to hit them with a rock, at least we'd bypass DR...


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

Statue Group

The two skeletons move forward to engage the adventurer's. One moves past Rowan to strike as Tiasar and misses, the other moves up to Rowan and strikes him (1 point of damage).

Rowan, you may take an AoO against the skeleton in front of Tiasar. Also Tiasar, your Summon Monster goes off now. Morde can get to the others this round.

Surprise Round
Inish
Skeletons (Unable to act)
Rowan (Draws Rapier as move action)
Tiasar (Begins casting Summon Monster I, complete at start of next round)
Morde (Move to get help, spd 40')
Blue eye skeleton (Unable to act)

Round 1
Inish
Skeletons (S1 attack Rowan, S2 attacks Tiasar and provokes from Rowan)
Rowan
Tiasar (Summon Monster I complete at start of next round, may still act)
Morde
Blue eye skeleton

The Map Link

Dice:

S1vR 1d20 ⇒ 19; 1d6 ⇒ 1
S1vT 1d20 ⇒ 4; 1d6 ⇒ 5


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

Oh, and Tiasar, I provided two tokens for your summon, and one for your raven. Choose either pony for your summon.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf AC-12/12/10 HP-17/20 Saves-2/3/3 Init-2 Perception-12 (10 if familiar isn't nearby) Wizard 3

my little pony, yes Tiasar steps back to let his summoned monster attack the skeleton, then proceeds to cast vanish on Rowan attack:1d20 - 3 ⇒ (6) - 3 = 31d20 - 3 ⇒ (5) - 3 = 2damage:1d3 ⇒ 31d3 ⇒ 3 also because i'm a conjuration specialitist, the pony will remain for 1 more round

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf Rogue(Trapsmith) 1 (HP8/9 AC 16/ T 14/ FF 12, F +1 R +5 W 0, Perception +6, Init +5

Rowan takes a slice at the skeleton as it moves past him.

To hit 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20

Dmg 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Rowan then turns as slices at the skeleton who just struck his arm.

To hit 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13

Dmg 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

As the rapier slides harmlessly between their bones. Remind me start carrying a club

Andoran

Male Ifrit Summoner 2 (HP16/16; AC 20 / T 20 / FF 18; F +1, R +2, W +3; Init +2, Perception +0, Darkvision 60')

Mareck continues to examine the wells in the garden, certain they represent something important.

does the gnome respond to my subtle questioning?

Grand Lodge

Male Elf AC-12/12/10 HP-17/20 Saves-2/3/3 Init-2 Perception-12 (10 if familiar isn't nearby) Wizard 3

hey rowan, you should be getting sneak attack damage. remember in pathfinder you CAN crit undead. thats a big reason why i made you invisible

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf Rogue(Trapsmith) 1 (HP8/9 AC 16/ T 14/ FF 12, F +1 R +5 W 0, Perception +6, Init +5

I believe my turn actually took place before yours, but just in case sneak attack does apply 1d6 ⇒ 1


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

You have the option of delaying, Rowan, until Tiasar does so. I'll let you make that choice before I respond (since that may affect the skeletons actions next, since you'd be invisible when they act if you choose not to delay.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf Rogue(Trapsmith) 1 (HP8/9 AC 16/ T 14/ FF 12, F +1 R +5 W 0, Perception +6, Init +5

Since Rowan had no forewarning that Tiasar was going to cast that spell, he didn't delay his action.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf AC-12/12/10 HP-17/20 Saves-2/3/3 Init-2 Perception-12 (10 if familiar isn't nearby) Wizard 3

ah indeed, i didn't give him the heads up. however, after his first turn he should have sneak attack the next turn for being invisible. vanish is only 1 round anyways lol


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

Morde flys to the others in the garden. Tiasar, I moved Morde to the group, go ahead and type what you feel is appropriate. I've included them in the top of the initiative as I assume Morde is getting help.

The blue-eyed skeleton moves forward, raising it's sword to defend itself with a cunning not normally possessed by undead.

Round 1
Inish
Skeletons (S1 attack Rowan, S2 attacks Tiasar and provokes from Rowan)
Rowan (Attacked skeleton, hit)
Tiasar (Summon Monster I complete at start of next round, 5' step back, cast Vanish on Rowan)
Morde (Double move to group)
Blue eye skeleton (Move action to move up, Standard for total defense)

Round 2
Inish
Alan
Glenn
Jory
Mareck
Gastidem
Skeletons
Rowan
Tiasar
Morde
Blue eye skeleton

The Map Link


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1
Mareck Bolthune wrote:

"You know, Gastidem? That sounds like a very nice passage from a textbook. I should know, as I've had to memorize books before, attempting to learn more about a subject," says Mareck.

"When did you begin worshipping Korada, Gastidem? How long have you been here, too? It was our understanding that this Temple was completely and utterly vacant. When did you enter the tapestry to inhabit the temple? And did Hujin give you permission?"

sorry, forgot the ancient Tian wizardess' name who owned/created the tapestry.

Her name was Hao Jin. And I apologize for missing this.

"Well know, some of us have great eloquence in expressing grand religious debates. And some of us are stuck on the other side of that coin. I'm afraid I'm closer to the latter. And I must admit, I've only been part of Korada's faithful for the 12 years, the rest spent wandering inside here. I was actually born inside, never seen the other world. And fine by me on that, this is home."

Andoran

Male Ifrit Summoner 2 (HP16/16; AC 20 / T 20 / FF 18; F +1, R +2, W +3; Init +2, Perception +0, Darkvision 60')
GM Xzaral wrote:


"Well know, some of us have great eloquence in expressing grand religious debates. And some of us are stuck on the other side of that coin. I'm afraid I'm closer to the latter. And I must admit, I've only been part of Korada's faithful for the 12 years, the rest spent wandering inside here. I was actually born inside, never seen the other world. And fine by me on that, this is home."

"How interesting! A native of here, eh? What made you join?"

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Dwarf Cleric 1 (HP11/11; AC 16/ T 11 / FF 15; F +2, R +2, W +5; perception +4)
Gastidem wrote:
"Well, the test is so easy to administer, even a dwarf could do it! Stick your hand in and there you go, all there is to it! No meant to offense, good sirs. And Dakang is FAR too busy to be disturbed. If you'd like to see, he'll be having a service soon. Attend and see!"

Ignoring the jib, Glenn continues, "Ease is not the concern, friend. The basis for ritual and faith is generally that the leaders of the faith are to guide and test those he leads. That this Dakang would allow yae, especially since yae yaeself claims to be lacking in faith, is irresponsible. After what we have discovered in yaer library, another inconsistency, even a small one such as this, is evidence we cannot ignore. Should the trend of this evidence continue, the Silver Crusade will take a strong interest in this place. Would yae rather want to answer the questions of a paladin convinced you are involved in evil, or mine?" As he finishes, he looks around at the garden, and the white marble walls, "'Twould be a shame to see such a beautiful place subjected to the cleansing fires of Sarenrae's paladins."

Ok, so maybe he didn't quite ignore the dwarf comment.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf AC-12/12/10 HP-17/20 Saves-2/3/3 Init-2 Perception-12 (10 if familiar isn't nearby) Wizard 3

Morde"There are undead in the building, Tiasar and Rowan need your help, follow me!"

Osirion

Male Tien-Min/Varisian Human (HP 72/72; AC 30/T 24/FF 23, CMD 36, v Grapple 41, Trip 40: F +12, R +11, W +10; perception +9, init +5)

If I can reach the skeletons
Alan hearing his companions are in danger Alan rushes forth throwing his body into a superman punch and then holding a defensive position.

Charge, fight defensively 1d20 + 2 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 + 2 - 2 = 16
damage 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

If I cannot
Rushes as close to his companions as possible taking up a defensive position.

Full Defense.

Sorry posting from my phone. I cannot access the maps. Assume it was the closest skeleton.


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

Alan, I moved you 30' and recorded total defense, but just an FYI you're still a good distance away, even with a double move would be. If you would rather double move, let me know.

Osirion

Male Tien-Min/Varisian Human (HP 72/72; AC 30/T 24/FF 23, CMD 36, v Grapple 41, Trip 40: F +12, R +11, W +10; perception +9, init +5)

double move is fine then

Andoran

Male Ifrit Summoner 2 (HP16/16; AC 20 / T 20 / FF 18; F +1, R +2, W +3; Init +2, Perception +0, Darkvision 60')

Mareck stops, listens to the raven. "Undead...? Whuu?"

***Remember the goblin zombies near Turtleback Ferry, attacking the wagons? RUN. GO NOW. DON'T WAIT!***

Mareck stops looking at the well and begins running out the door and down the hall. He pulls his scarf off his hips and with a <whip> exposes the blades on the scarf's edge.

Double move or run, when possible. Full speed to Tiasar and Rowan's location. Set up for a charge if possible. Normal attack if not possible.

Grand Lodge

M Dwarf [AC: 18; ff 17; T:18] HP=10/35 F +6/R+5/W+10 CMD 23 Ki 0/8 Monk (Zen Archer)/4 Perc +13/stone +15 Darkvision 60' per strike 0/4

Jory realizes just working in the garden is probably not the best idea now. He also isn't very good with people so he approaches their guide.

I am not the fastest, so I'll stay behind.

"So easy a dwarf can do it. That is funny. How many dwarves have taken this test?"


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

Mareck and Alan take off in the direction indicated by Morde, while Jory decides to wait with Gastidem.

Just need Glenn's action to move along. Also I finished moving Alan.

Round 2 Inish
Alan (Double Move)
Glenn
Jory (Delay with Gastidem)
Mareck (Double Move)
Gastidem
Skeletons
Rowan
Tiasar
Morde
Blue eye skeleton

The Map Link

Silver Crusade

Male Dwarf Cleric 1 (HP11/11; AC 16/ T 11 / FF 15; F +2, R +2, W +5; perception +4)

Glenn is startled at the news the raven brings, and is unsure how to react at first. Seeing Jory plans to stay behind, he turns to him, "Jory, don't let our gnome friend here disappear down a rabbit hole, I'm going to help the others, they may get injured." He then turns and follows the others.
Double move if possible, not making it as far, stubby little dwarf legs only have a base speed of 20.


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

Glen follows the others to the aid of Tiasar and Rowan.

Back at the crypts, one of the skeletons tries to strike at the pony with it's broken sword, unable to penetrate the creature's hide. On the other hand, it's claws find purchase in the creature (Pony takes 4 damage).

Rowan, the other skeleton is going to attempt to move through your square, unable to comprehend you're invisible. I had to do some research on this one. Looks like you have three choices.
1) Let the skeleton pass by, no attack. This will keep you invisible.
2) Stop the skeleton. This will keep you invisible, but it will know you're there and can make 1 attack against you, though you will have total concealment.
3) Take an AoO against the skeleton and prevent it from moving. You become visible, but will get a sneak attack on it. It will attack you afterwards.
The choice is yours.

Round 2 Inish
Alan (Double Move)
Glenn (Double Move)
Jory (Delay with Gastidem)
Mareck (Double Move)
Gastidem (Delays with Jory)
Skeletons
Rowan
Tiasar
Morde
Blue eye skeleton

The Map Link

Dice:

S1vP S 1d20 ⇒ 5; 1d6 ⇒ 5
S1vP C 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (18) - 3 = 15; 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Grand Lodge

Male Elf AC-12/12/10 HP-17/20 Saves-2/3/3 Init-2 Perception-12 (10 if familiar isn't nearby) Wizard 3

Tiasar moves back 30 feet, then casts grease at the feet of the skeleton, also being careful not to hit Rowan. DC17 reflex save to fall prone

Pony attacks:1d20 - 3 ⇒ (20) - 3 = 171d20 - 3 ⇒ (16) - 3 = 13 confirm crit1d20 - 3 ⇒ (17) - 3 = 14 damage1d3 ⇒ 1 x2 if crit 1d3 ⇒ 1

edit:ooh they're all grouped together, sweet. also my pony should serve as a meatshield till the beginning of my next turn


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

Yep, all grouped together is nice! But still need to know what Rowan wants to do about the one trying to move past him before I resolve your action Tiasar.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf Rogue(Trapsmith) 1 (HP8/9 AC 16/ T 14/ FF 12, F +1 R +5 W 0, Perception +6, Init +5

Sorry for the delay.

Rowan attacks the skeleton as it attempts to pass him by.

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 1d6 ⇒ 5


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

This doesn't help, Rowan, but don't forget to add +2 to that for being invisible.

As the skeleton attempts to move past the invisible Rowan, the half-elf strikes out with his rapier, but sadly fails to penetrate the skeleton's armor with this attack. The skeleton then takes his rusty, broken sword and attempts to slice him in return, but does not connect.

Tisar summons a pool of grease beneath the skeletons, causing two of them to drop. The blue eyed on still stands, though, and menaces the party.

As this happens, the pony bucks out with it's hooves, severely striking and wounding the fallen skeleton, breaking several rib bones in the process. It yet flails about, but wounded.

Round 2 Inish
Alan (Double Move)
Glenn (Double Move)
Jory (Delay with Gastidem)
Mareck (Double Move)
Gastidem (Delays with Jory)
Skeletons (S1 attacks Pony, S2 attacks Rowan)
Rowan
Tiasar (Cast Grease, Pony attacks S1)
Morde
Blue eye skeleton

The Map Link

Dice:

S2vR 1d20 ⇒ 7; 1d6 ⇒ 5
S1 R 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
S2 R 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
SC R 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19

Grand Lodge

Male Elf AC-12/12/10 HP-17/20 Saves-2/3/3 Init-2 Perception-12 (10 if familiar isn't nearby) Wizard 3

Tracking:
Pony is gone :( and i pretty much have nothing else that can effect undead.
Tiasars mind jumps to all the posibilities, but he cannot see himself doing anything else to harm the skeletons. He casts mage hand and concentrates, hoping that he can move a sword away from one of the skeletons if they drop one from the grease "Rowan...I am out of ideas and helpful spells..." Tiasar watches closely for any way he could influence the battle with mage hand and starts backing away


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

Tiasar:
Should have one more round on the pony, Tiasar. You started summoning in Round 1. It arrived Round 2, gets one attack. It should last through one more action on Round 3, then disappear at the end of your next turn. Also, I took your action for round 2 to be the grease spell as listed above. YOu won't have another action until Round 3, after the skeletons have gone.


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

Rowan, you're up, then the blue eyed skeleton.

201 to 250 of 542 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Xzaral's PFS Temple of Empyreal Enlightenment - Blue Team Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.