Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

GM Xzaral's PFS Temple of Empyreal Enlightenment - Blue Team (Inactive)

Game Master Xzaral

The Temple of Empyreal Enlightenment


1 to 50 of 542 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

Here's the Gameplay thread. Feel free to dot away.


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

Victory in the Ruby Phoenix Tournament earned the Pathfinder Society a pick of the legendary treasures of the Tian sorceress Hao Jin, and the Decemvirate knew just what item to select: a frayed and dirty tapestry hidden deep in Hao Jin’s vault.

This unassuming tapestry acts as a doorway to another dimension in which Hao Jin stored her most massive items, including entire buildings, battlefields, and the ruins of ancient civilizations. The Pathfinder Society is now methodically exploring and cataloging the diverse locales tucked within this extradimensional space.

Deep beneath Absalom’s Grand Lodge, the Pathfinder Society’s Master of Spells, Aram Zey, gestures at the tapestry hung on the wall, surrounded by ladders and scaffolds. Scholars and diviners scurry around the tapestry, analyzing its abstract patterns and comparing insights.

Zey snaps his finger to quiet the room and speaks rapidly. “The aasimar nation of Tianjing contains a handful of temples to Korada, Empyreal Lord of forgiveness and foresight. The Pathfinder Society is interested in exploring these holy sites, but the aasimar disciples in Tianjing are reluctant to grant the Pathfinder Society full access to their faith’s secrets. Fortunately, the custodian council of Tianjing gifted one such temple to Hao Jin centuries ago. This temple—the Temple of Empyreal Enlightenment—now sits vacant within the museum demiplane of the Hao Jin Tapestry. We need well-trained explorers to survey the isolated and abandoned site.

“We will transport you to the Temple of Empyreal Enlightenment within the Hao Jin Tapestry and provide you with a small cache of supplies. We need a complete report on the temple with a focus on four key locations. First, locate the temple’s meditation room, find evidence of any meditative techniques described there, and record any effects of performing those techniques. Second, prepare a comprehensive catalog of all works in the temple library. Third, find the temple gardens and draft a detailed plan of the garden’s layout. Finally, enter the temple’s crypt and take rubbings of the carvings on each sarcophagus.

“You will enter the tapestry within the hour. Any questions?”

Grand Lodge

Male Elf AC-12/12/10 HP-17/20 Saves-2/3/3 Init-2 Perception-12 (10 if familiar isn't nearby) Wizard 3

my character looks like a kid in a candy store right now. also he's madly scribbling away in his huge journal "Ah yes Zeh, i do happen to have a couple of questions. What kind of danger(s) should we be aware of within the temple? And also, would I be allowed to make a copy of this information for my own research?"

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf Rogue(Trapsmith) 1 (HP8/9 AC 16/ T 14/ FF 12, F +1 R +5 W 0, Perception +6, Init +5

Rowan stares at the tapestry trying to detect any sort of movement among the fibers, knowing the idea of such happening to be remote. My first big adventure is to enter a temple hidden in a piece of cloth. Who would have thought such would be possible. I assume uh, before we enter, you will inform us on how we are to exit?

Silver Crusade

Male Dwarf Cleric 1 (HP11/11; AC 16/ T 11 / FF 15; F +2, R +2, W +5; perception +4)

Attempting to see what I know of this Temple before asking any questions
Knowledge: Religion: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

Knowledge (history) PCs may recall the following information about Tianjing and the Temple of Empyreal Enlightenment.

15+:
Tianjing is a nation of aasimars in the Dragon Empires. The empire of Lung Wa protected, rather than conquered, Tianjing, allowing philosophy and arts to flourish in the aasimar nation.

20+:
Several centuries ago, Hao Jin performed a great service for Tianjing’s custodian council. In gratitude, the council presented the sorceress with a temple of Korada, the Temple of Empyreal Enlightenment, to add to her collection.

25+:
The temple to Korada was not a difficult gift for the custodian council to provide, as their architects were already designing a new temple to Korada that would replace the Temple of Empyreal Enlightenment anyway.

Knowledge (religion) PCs may recall the following information about Korada.

15+:
Korada is the Empyreal Lord of foresight, forgiveness, and peace. He is a force of good, dedicated to peace and contemplation. Korada spends his time meditating in the Dream Lotus on the plane of Nirvana, balancing the spheres of existence in his mind and conversing with other enlightened beings.

20+:
Devotees of Korada are scholars and mystics who are often contemplative pacifists. Korada’s worshipers meditate by spinning small glass spheres in their palms. Practiced disciples spin three glass spheres in each hand simultaneously while meditating.

25+:
The Spiral of Korada is a symbol sacred to the Empyreal Lord. The Spiral of Korada is an outward-sweeping arc balancing three circles. The circles represent reflection on the past, focus on the present, and contemplation of the future. This symbol is often prominently displayed in temples to the Empyreal Lord, and devotees take care to keep the sacred symbol unobstructed.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf Rogue(Trapsmith) 1 (HP8/9 AC 16/ T 14/ FF 12, F +1 R +5 W 0, Perception +6, Init +5

Knowledge History1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18

Andoran

Male Ifrit Summoner 2 (HP16/16; AC 20 / T 20 / FF 18; F +1, R +2, W +3; Init +2, Perception +0, Diplomacy +10, Darkvision 60')

"You want us to go into a magic tapestry? Are you bleedin' bonkers, mate?"

The young Varisian man shifts his scarf upon his hips and fidgets with his wide brimmed, fashionable hat, tugging upon the brim.

"No offense, mister, but I got all sorts 'a questions, right I do.'

Mareck begins to tick off his fingers theatrically.

"One, how do we get in?"

"Two, how do we get out, like half-ears here asked?"

"Three, what do you mean, 'Effects of performing those meditative techniques?' Ya mean, we'll all feel calm and meditative like? There, I solved one 'a your tasks already! 'We feel calm.' Done!"

"Four, how do you know it 'sits vacant?' Of course its vacant! It's on a demiplanar thingy. Who'd be occupyin' it in there, all by their lonesomes?"

Mareck pulls his hat off and holds it in hand while pointing accusingly at Aram Zey. "I feel like somebody's maybe bumpin' Desna's pen a bit here. What ain't ya tellin' us?"

"No, don't bother answerin'. Forget it. I ain't goin' nowhere--."

***Stop. Do you prefer Maleck's enforcers? Karela told you to come here. You will be on another plane. How further out of Absalom and out of reach of your mistakes can you get?***

To Aram Zey and the elf and half-elf standing nearby, Mareck appears to tip his head, as if listening to something. He then looks at his feet and shuffles them, then looks up.

"Yeah, uh, well, I've reconsidered. Sorry to be such an ass, there. Just a bit concerned, ya know. If the Society really needs this Temple explored, then... I guess I can't very well turn away."

Grand Lodge

Male Elf AC-12/12/10 HP-17/20 Saves-2/3/3 Init-2 Perception-12 (10 if familiar isn't nearby) Wizard 3

well tiasar is clueless, as his specilties are arcana and planar "Ah yes and i have thoughth of another few questions. Will we be provided with material to inscribe all of this priceless information on? Do you have an estimated time that you believe this journey shall take? And, in the case that said journey takes more than a day, would you think it wise to sleep inside, or to exit for rest so we can re-explore the next day?"

Andoran

Male Ifrit Summoner 2 (HP16/16; AC 20 / T 20 / FF 18; F +1, R +2, W +3; Init +2, Perception +0, Diplomacy +10, Darkvision 60')

I notice others putting in dice expressions. Is there a dice roller function on the messageboards that I'm unaware of? Or are they rolling dice in front of the computer, then typing them into the message board?

Grand Lodge

Male Elf AC-12/12/10 HP-17/20 Saves-2/3/3 Init-2 Perception-12 (10 if familiar isn't nearby) Wizard 3
Mareck Bolthune wrote:

"You want us to go into a magic tapestry? Are you bleedin' bonkers, mate?"

The young Varisian man shifts his scarf upon his hips and fidgets with his wide brimmed, fashionable hat, tugging upon the brim.

"No offense, mister, but I got all sorts 'a questions, right I do.'

Mareck begins to tick off his fingers theatrically.

"One, how do we get in?"

"Two, how do we get out, like half-ears here asked?"

"Three, what do you mean, 'Effects of performing those meditative techniques?' Ya mean, we'll all feel calm and meditative like? There, I solved one 'a your tasks already! 'We feel calm.' Done!"

"Four, how do you know it 'sits vacant?' Of course its vacant! It's on a demiplanar thingy. Who'd be occupyin' it in there, all by their lonesomes?"

Mareck pulls his hat off and holds it in hand while pointing accusingly at Aram Zey. "I feel like somebody's maybe bumpin' Desna's pen a bit here. What ain't ya tellin' us?"

"No, don't bother answerin'. Forget it. I ain't goin' nowhere--."

***Stop. Do you prefer Maleck's enforcers? Karela told you to come here. You will be on another plane. How further out of Absalom and out of reach of your mistakes can you get?***

To Aram Zey and the elf and half-elf standing nearby, Mareck appears to tip his head, as if listening to something. He then looks at his feet and shuffles them, then looks up.

"Yeah, uh, well, I've reconsidered. Sorry to be such an ass, there. Just a bit concerned, ya know. If the Society really needs this Temple explored, then... I guess I can't very well turn away."

Tiasar listens to the fighters speech, then responds "Never to fear, I shall take charge of the information gathering, as it's as precious to me as it is to the society. And I lower my suspiciouns for the society as well, as they would never give their members a mission we could not handle."

While he talks, his tone seems to be that of a parent explaining to a child why he's wrong

Osirion

Male Tien-Min/Varisian Human (HP 70/70; AC 30/T 24/FF 25, CMD 36, v Grapple 43, Trip 42: F +12, R +13, W +11; perception +10, init +5)

Before the group walks a man of dual heritage, but not of the commonly seen elven and human. This man is a mix of humans, more spefically of Varisian and Tien, of east and west. We dresses plainly and carries but the barest of necessities including two "L" shaped clubs. His mess of hair is braided simply and secured in the back by a strand of linen. He bows to the group as a whole. looks up from the bow with a scarf hanging loosely about his neck, cracking half a smile he mutters. Greetings Strangers from a stranger.

If some paper and ink are not supplied for us I will buy some.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf AC-12/12/10 HP-17/20 Saves-2/3/3 Init-2 Perception-12 (10 if familiar isn't nearby) Wizard 3
Mareck Bolthune wrote:
I notice others putting in dice expressions. Is there a dice roller function on the messageboards that I'm unaware of? Or are they rolling dice in front of the computer, then typing them into the message board?

here's an example. say you're rolling an attack, and you add 4. [dice] 1d20 + 4 [/dice1] only without the '1'. also you can click preview to see what you got before continuing with your post

Andoran

Male Ifrit Summoner 2 (HP16/16; AC 20 / T 20 / FF 18; F +1, R +2, W +3; Init +2, Perception +0, Diplomacy +10, Darkvision 60')

Tiasar, thanks! Coolio.


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

"Those are all valid questions. Let me see if I can answer them."

"Getting in will be handled simply by uttering a command word while touching the tapestry. Simple enough."

"Getting out is similar. A creature entering the tapestry leaves a planar eddy in its wake. It looks like a ball of light about two feet across. The planar eddy is visible and usable only by that creature as long as it remains alive. Enter your planar eddy to return here.”

"For the meditative techniques, if we knew the answer to that, we wouldn't be sending you in."

" The temple is likely uninhabited except by ancient guardians or traps, although I suppose some scavengers may have found their way into the structure.”

Andoran

Male Ifrit Summoner 2 (HP16/16; AC 20 / T 20 / FF 18; F +1, R +2, W +3; Init +2, Perception +0, Diplomacy +10, Darkvision 60')

Mareck looks at the Varisian/Tien man standing before him. His face lights up briefly. "Well met, mate. We shall shorten the road, eh?"

Mareck turns to Zey. "So Honored Aram Zey, anybody else goin' on this butterfly chase? P'raps a priest of some sort?"


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1
Tiasar wrote:
well tiasar is clueless, as his specilties are arcana and planar "Ah yes and i have thoughth of another few questions. Will we be provided with material to inscribe all of this priceless information on? Do you have an estimated time that you believe this journey shall take? And, in the case that said journey takes more than a day, would you think it wise to sleep inside, or to exit for rest so we can re-explore the next day?"

"You will be provided plenty of food, water, ink, charcoal, parchment, rice paper, and measuring twine. I expect a full exploration might take several days, depending on the condition of the temple. Take all the time you need. Hao Jin created her museum demiplane with an environment identical to Golarion’s. It has air, weather, and gravity just as you’d expect. However, in the centuries since Hao Jin’s disappearance, the weather patterns within much of the tapestry demiplane have shifted, so we’re uncertain of the precise environment around the Temple of Empyreal Enlightenment.”

Andoran

Male Ifrit Summoner 2 (HP16/16; AC 20 / T 20 / FF 18; F +1, R +2, W +3; Init +2, Perception +0, Diplomacy +10, Darkvision 60')

***Ask him if the meditative techniques will result in anything dangerous. Or perhaps physically altering, making it impossible to return via your original planar eddy.***

"Riiiight, good questions."

Mareck focuses upon Zey,"Uhh, Honorable Zey, do you anticipate these meditative techniques to be dangerous, mind altering, or physically altering? We'll still be able to return via our planerr eddie thingee, right?"


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

"I cannot be certain of anything, but do know that it was an aasimar temple to Korada, an empyreal lord. I would expect it not to be dangerous unless you yourself possessed evil in your heart. But always exercise caution."

Andoran

Male Ifrit Summoner 2 (HP16/16; AC 20 / T 20 / FF 18; F +1, R +2, W +3; Init +2, Perception +0, Diplomacy +10, Darkvision 60')
Mareck Bolthune wrote:

***Ask him if the meditative techniques will result in anything dangerous. Or perhaps physically altering, making it impossible to return via your original planar eddy.***

"Riiiight, good questions."

Mareck focuses upon Zey,"Uhh, Honorable Zey, do you anticipate these meditative techniques to be dangerous, mind altering, or physically altering? We'll still be able to return via our planerr eddie thingee, right?"

***Ask him if these meditative techniques will block telepathic communication.***

"Telepathah, wha?"

***Mind to mind, silent communication, Mareck.***

"Gotcha. So, what about head to head talking, you know, telepathy, will these meditation techniques mess that up... just in case we, as a team, were, uhhh, using such things, ya know."

Silver Crusade

Male Dwarf Cleric 1 (HP11/11; AC 16/ T 11 / FF 15; F +2, R +2, W +5; perception +4)

Glenn adjusts his chain shirt, shifting a couple of links that decided become a nuisance. "A priest? Ye must not be too long from the tavern boy, cannae not recognize the vestments of Sarenrae?" turning to Zey, "Guardians ye say? Can ye be a bit more specific?"

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf Rogue(Trapsmith) 1 (HP8/9 AC 16/ T 14/ FF 12, F +1 R +5 W 0, Perception +6, Init +5

Rowan watches the Varisian and nodding to himself between questions. What odd behavior. Hopefully this won't interfere with the task at hand

I myself have no more questions, and have my gear. As soon as everyone is ready, I am.

I believe we are waiting for one more person to check in. Correct?

Grand Lodge

Male Elf AC-12/12/10 HP-17/20 Saves-2/3/3 Init-2 Perception-12 (10 if familiar isn't nearby) Wizard 3

Tiasar's raven looks like it whispers something in his ear. Tiasar looks around at the dwarf, and recognizes Sarenrae's symbol. He briskly walks over, "Truly a dwarf cleric of Sarenrae? Now it was my understanding the dwarf god Torag, accepting and friendly towards Sarenrae as he is, didn't care much for worship of the sun? Interesting..." Tiasar scribbles something down in his book. "Ah yes! i believe we are ready to go. However, what were you saying about telepathy?"

Andoran

Male Ifrit Summoner 2 (HP16/16; AC 20 / T 20 / FF 18; F +1, R +2, W +3; Init +2, Perception +0, Diplomacy +10, Darkvision 60')
Tiasar wrote:
"Ah yes! i believe we are ready to go. However, what were you saying about telepathy?"

"I was, just, uh, asking the Honorable Zey if these curious meditation techniques 'effects' might interrupt telepathy. No real reason, just curious."


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

"I must say I am not certain. Such information would be valuable to the society though if you can learn something."

Andoran

Male Ifrit Summoner 2 (HP16/16; AC 20 / T 20 / FF 18; F +1, R +2, W +3; Init +2, Perception +0, Diplomacy +10, Darkvision 60')
Glenn Diarmuid wrote:
Glenn adjusts his chain shirt, shifting a couple of links that decided become a nuisance. "A priest? Ye must not be too long from the tavern boy, cannae not recognize the vestments of Sarenrae?" turning to Zey, "Guardians ye say? Can ye be a bit more specific?"

"Oh right, right. So sorry, stranger," says Mareck, turning to look at the dwarven cleric of Sarenrae. "I did not see you there until now."

Andoran

Male Ifrit Summoner 2 (HP16/16; AC 20 / T 20 / FF 18; F +1, R +2, W +3; Init +2, Perception +0, Diplomacy +10, Darkvision 60')

Is this where we all shout, "LEEEEEEEEROY JENKINS!" and charge into the tapestry?

Osirion

Male Tien-Min/Varisian Human (HP 70/70; AC 30/T 24/FF 25, CMD 36, v Grapple 43, Trip 42: F +12, R +13, W +11; perception +10, init +5)

The Serene man looks at his fellow country man and speaks simply Silver and Gold are the same with your eyes closed.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf AC-12/12/10 HP-17/20 Saves-2/3/3 Init-2 Perception-12 (10 if familiar isn't nearby) Wizard 3
Mareck Bolthune wrote:
Tiasar wrote:
"Ah yes! i believe we are ready to go. However, what were you saying about telepathy?"
"I was, just, uh, asking the Honorable Zey if these curious meditation techniques 'effects' might interrupt telepathy. No real reason, just curious."

Tiasar looks very interested "No truly I am very curious, where have you encountered telepathy before?"

Grand Lodge

M Dwarf [AC: 18; ff 17; T:18] HP=43/43 F +8/R+7/W+12 CMD 23 Ki 10/10 Monk (Zen Archer)/5 Perc +14/stone +16 Darkvision 60' per strike 5/5

Jory prepares for adventure.

Andoran

Male Ifrit Summoner 2 (HP16/16; AC 20 / T 20 / FF 18; F +1, R +2, W +3; Init +2, Perception +0, Diplomacy +10, Darkvision 60')

*** Tell him your sister read about it in one of your mother's books on the wagon, before you moved to Absalom.***

"My sister, Savrah, told me about it. She was a big reader when my family was travelin' Varisia. When the Korvosans retaliated against the People of the Road for our perceived support of our Shoanti cousins, my family's wagon and all Mother's books were burned."

Mareck sighs. His shoulders tighten up a bit as he remembers.

"Afterwards we made our way to Absalom to join Father's cousins in a business venture." Mareck smiles and winks at Tiasar as he says this. "But I'm not supposed to say much about that to people not in the Family, ya know."

"I'm Marek Bolthune, stranger," he says, while pulling his hat of again in an attempt at a bow. "Who're you, then?"

Grand Lodge

Male Elf AC-12/12/10 HP-17/20 Saves-2/3/3 Init-2 Perception-12 (10 if familiar isn't nearby) Wizard 3

"Hmm" Tiasar looks dissapointed since he doesn't have anything new to add to his journal. He continues to look over his old notes until his raven squacks. He turns around to see another dwarf, then he turns towards the tapestry "It seems we are all here, shall we get our supplies and proceed?"

Silver Crusade

Male Dwarf Cleric 1 (HP11/11; AC 16/ T 11 / FF 15; F +2, R +2, W +5; perception +4)

"Aye, Torag not be too keen on the sun, but dwarves to do not despise it, elf. An' while many a dwarf venerates Torag, he is not the only god. 'Twas Sarenrae and her church to whom I owe my life, an' I take my debts serious.


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

An hour passes, each of you preparing to head into the tapestry in your own ways. I've PM'd you all your faction missions. If there's anything you wish to do in that hour, go ahead. I'm getting the first part of the gameplay thread up so we can all get started with the fun!

As you approach the tapestry, it hangs a 5x7 cloth with tattered edges. A closer examination reveals it to have been sewn that way. An elaborate scaffold has been set up for entry without risk of touch other areas. This is important as you are instructed to enter the tapestry, you merely touch where you wish to travel and speak the command word. One by one you each enter the tapestry, leaving behind you an eddy to travel back to your own world. Ahead you see the Temple of Empyreal Enlightenment.

The Temple of Empyreal Enlightenment is a wide structure atop a forested hill. The graceful building has no sharp corners; the white marble walls are carved with soft, round edges. The edifice appears well-scrubbed, but despite this obvious care black flecks of mold cover its surface. A gravel path leads into an airy courtyard and up to a pair of large wooden double doors. The doors are carved with an image of four spheres resting inside an open lotus flower.

The map link brings you to the google doc. I've placed a token for each of you. You can all edit the map and should be able to move your tokens. I do ask you only move your own token unless specifically requested otherwise. If you should move the base map itself, just right click on it and center it horizontally, then again vertically.

The Map Link

Osirion

Male Tien-Min/Varisian Human (HP 70/70; AC 30/T 24/FF 25, CMD 36, v Grapple 43, Trip 42: F +12, R +13, W +11; perception +10, init +5)

I won't be able to move my token until I get off work and can post from my computer.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf AC-12/12/10 HP-17/20 Saves-2/3/3 Init-2 Perception-12 (10 if familiar isn't nearby) Wizard 3

umm sorry not used to the google docs feature, think i messed it up. i'll try to be more careful

Andoran

Male Ifrit Summoner 2 (HP16/16; AC 20 / T 20 / FF 18; F +1, R +2, W +3; Init +2, Perception +0, Diplomacy +10, Darkvision 60')

Mareck returns from errands to find the others near the tapestry, ready to enter.

"Oh boy," he says, sweat showing on his now nervous features. "Into a tapestry. Desna help me!"

He pulls out a prayer rug, really just a small piece of material, and throws it on the ground, making sure the bottom side is respectfully hidden.

"HiddenfromtheviewoftheMundaneWorld, HerstarsillumunatingtheEarththatthosedeniedthenightskyseeherwonder, nevertheless," he mutters to himself, as if he's never said it before. Very uncoordinated and awkwardly, he sits on the mat, on his knees.

Mareck closes his eyes, tilts his head skyward, and says, "Uh, OK, Lady, I don't do this much, but, uh... Your Will Be Done... I guess?"

He jumps up. "Hope that works. Desna. Your Worshipfulness. Lady."

He rolls up his prayer mat and throws it into his sack tied over his back, along with the rest of his kit.

"Alright, let's do this!" He says the command word, touches the tapestry and steps through.

Osirion

Male Tien-Min/Varisian Human (HP 70/70; AC 30/T 24/FF 25, CMD 36, v Grapple 43, Trip 42: F +12, R +13, W +11; perception +10, init +5)

Alain steps through with but a singe breath to calm himself. Upon entry he tells himself simple one step at a time...

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf Rogue(Trapsmith) 1 (HP8/9 AC 16/ T 14/ FF 12, F +1 R +5 W 0, Perception +6, Init +5

Rowan stares again at the tapestry to see if it has changed with the entry of his companions. Seeing no change, he touches the temple on the tapestry and speaks the command word.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf AC-12/12/10 HP-17/20 Saves-2/3/3 Init-2 Perception-12 (10 if familiar isn't nearby) Wizard 3

Tiasar quickly walks up, and without hesitating enters. Upon seeing the new world, he is already madly scribbling away in his notebook, then remembers his purpose and turns to the others. "So, shall we proceed? Strong men and trapfinders first is how these go, correct?" he says, looking at Mareck and Rowan

Silver Crusade

Male Dwarf Cleric 1 (HP11/11; AC 16/ T 11 / FF 15; F +2, R +2, W +5; perception +4)

Glenn steps through after Tiasar. Stepping out on the other side, he takes his shield off his back settles it in place on his left arm, but leaves his scimitar at his side. "White marble, beautiful choice."

Grand Lodge

M Dwarf [AC: 18; ff 17; T:18] HP=43/43 F +8/R+7/W+12 CMD 23 Ki 10/10 Monk (Zen Archer)/5 Perc +14/stone +16 Darkvision 60' per strike 5/5

jory quickly follows his fellow dwarf without a thought .


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

The ground in this open courtyard is covered with crushed white gravel. An ornate set of wooden double doors leads west into the temple, clearly the structure’s main entrance. Functional wooden doors lead to the east, one set on each side of the flagstone path leading into the courtyard.

Map is fixed. If you accidentally move the base map, just right click and center it on the horizontal and then on the vertical. That way if it does get moved, it's an easy fix since it just needs to be re-centered again.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf AC-12/12/10 HP-17/20 Saves-2/3/3 Init-2 Perception-12 (10 if familiar isn't nearby) Wizard 3

Tiasar puts a bookmark in his journal, then puts it away. "Well then, just for precautions let us test the entrance of this beautiful relic for magic" Tiasar casts detect magic, and spends a bit of time focusing so he can scan the front of the building, also moving left and right (60ft cone effect)

Silver Crusade

Male Dwarf Cleric 1 (HP11/11; AC 16/ T 11 / FF 15; F +2, R +2, W +5; perception +4)

From his position at the start of the flagstone path, Glenn calmly examines the gravel area and the main door.
Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf Rogue(Trapsmith) 1 (HP8/9 AC 16/ T 14/ FF 12, F +1 R +5 W 0, Perception +6, Init +5

Rowan cautiously approaches the main doors, checking the ground for traps along the way, and then, if no traps are found examines the main door for any traps.

Perception 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

Osirion

Male Tien-Min/Varisian Human (HP 70/70; AC 30/T 24/FF 25, CMD 36, v Grapple 43, Trip 42: F +12, R +13, W +11; perception +10, init +5)

Alan take a moment and grasp his tonfas to use as both a probing device and in case action is needed.

Grand Lodge

M Dwarf [AC: 18; ff 17; T:18] HP=43/43 F +8/R+7/W+12 CMD 23 Ki 10/10 Monk (Zen Archer)/5 Perc +14/stone +16 Darkvision 60' per strike 5/5

"I'll help take point. I'm a skirmisher."

The tall, slender dwarf with the well-made bow carefully moves to the door--his alert eyes looking everywhere.
Perception1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12
Stealth1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25

Osirion

Male Tien-Min/Varisian Human (HP 70/70; AC 30/T 24/FF 25, CMD 36, v Grapple 43, Trip 42: F +12, R +13, W +11; perception +10, init +5)

Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
Stealth 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27

Grand Lodge

Male Elf AC-12/12/10 HP-17/20 Saves-2/3/3 Init-2 Perception-12 (10 if familiar isn't nearby) Wizard 3

ahh that's right, perception perception1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25

1 to 50 of 542 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Xzaral's PFS Temple of Empyreal Enlightenment - Blue Team Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.