Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

GM Xzaral's PFS First Steps Part 3 (Inactive)

Game Master Xzaral

A Vision of Betrayal

The Map Link


101 to 150 of 327 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>

Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

Daniel readies the spear obtained from the centaurs while Talor readies his weapon. Wuse Guy attempts to take out the creature with his mug, but misses the beast.

The beast next to Jericho unleashes a deadly assault into prone alchemist, severely wounding him (8 points of damage from claw/claw/bite)

You all are up again.

Surprise Round Inish
Talor
Wuse Guy
Beast (Moves next to Jericho for surprise action)
Nester
Astarton
Daniel (Draws Longspear)
Jericho

Round 1 Inish
Talor (Draws gun and reloads)
Wuse Guy (Stand and Flings beer stein, miss)
Beast (Full attack on prone Jericho, all hit)
Nester
Astarton
Daniel
Jericho

Dice:

BBvJ 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12; 1d6 ⇒ 3
BCvJ 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14; 1d4 ⇒ 2
BCvJ 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19; 1d4 ⇒ 3

Andoran

Male Human Alchemist 2 [hp 20/20] [AC 16, touch 13 flat-footed 13] [Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +1] [Perception +5]

Round 1:
Eyes snapping open, Jericho watches in horror as several hundred pounds of tooth and claw descend on him. As the beast savages him, Jericho can be heard yelling GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF! Clearly in a fully defensive posture (standard action: total defense), Jericho struggles to his feet (move action), and backs away from the cat (5 foot step).

Jericho provokes an AoO from the cat by standing. AC for that attack is 16 due to being prone when it is provoked and being under the effect of total defense. Once he is standing (provided he survives), his AC is 20


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

The cat lashes out at Jericho, taking another bite out of the alchemist, dropping him to the ground before he can fully stand. (4 points of damage)

AoO:

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18; 1d6 ⇒ 4

Andoran

Male Human Alchemist 2 [hp 20/20] [AC 16, touch 13 flat-footed 13] [Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +1] [Perception +5]

With an aborted scream, Jericho crashes back to the ground, blood pooling under him.


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

As Jericho falls to the ground, Nester attempts to staunch the bleeding. "I'll do what I can with him, stop that thing!"

Astarton, Daniel still up for round 1, Talor and Wuse Guy for Round 2 can post as well, since no other enemies in between.

Round 1 Inish
Talor (Draws gun and reloads)
Wuse Guy (Stand and Flings beer stein, miss)
Beast (Full attack on prone Jericho, all hit)
Astarton
Daniel
Jericho (Attempts to stand, AoO drops him)
Nester (Stabilizes Jericho)

Dice:

1d20 ⇒ 20

Lantern Lodge

Male Half-Elf Level 2 Bard (Arcane Duelist) | HP 19/19 | AC 17 | T 14 | FF 13 | CMD 16 | Fort +2 | Ref +7 | Will +3 | Init +6 | Perc +6 | Sense Motive -1

Astarton stands up with bleary eyes, still not terribly certain if what is happening is real or not. But even in his dreams he is a man of action. After standing he pulls out his long blade and makes a step toward the beast.

Move action to stand, move action to draw my blade, 5 foot step, and that's all I can do for now.

Shadow Lodge

M Dwarf (quingong drunken master of many styles)Monk 1

kitty ju betta run or im GONNA EAT YOU!!!! wuse hollers as he charges the thing stumbling at the last second but using the momentum of his fall to flip and bring his full weight down through his foot onto the things spine.

Attack:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
Damage:1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

charge attack followed by free action prone. Monkey style negates negatives.


Daniel cries "Astarton! NOOO!" before attempting to skewer the deadly beast with his polearm.
Atk: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Dmg: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

Astarton stands and readies his blade, while Wuse Guy attempts to shatter the creatures spine. The creatures manages to roll the kick away, avoiding any damage to it.

Still waiting for Daniel round 1. Also Talor can post for round 2.

Round 1 Inish
Talor (Draws gun and reloads)
Wuse Guy (Stand and Flings beer stein, miss)
Beast (Full attack on prone Jericho, all hit)
Astarton (Stand and ready weapon)
Daniel
Jericho (Attempts to stand, AoO drops him)
Nester (Stabilizes Jericho)

Round 2 Inish
Talor
Wuse Guy (Attack, miss)
Beast
Astarton
Daniel
Jericho
Nester


I posted my round 1 action at the same time as you :) . Though I confused Astarton with Jericho, sorry about that.

Lantern Lodge

Male Half-Elf Level 2 Bard (Arcane Duelist) | HP 19/19 | AC 17 | T 14 | FF 13 | CMD 16 | Fort +2 | Ref +7 | Will +3 | Init +6 | Perc +6 | Sense Motive -1

Aw, and I was going to make a joke out of it. Either that or I would have assumed you didn't want me to get into the front lines because I have the only healing ability in the group now that Jerico is down.


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

Daniel attempts to strike the creature, but fails to connect with the nimble beast.

Just need Talor.

Round 1 Inish
Talor (Draws gun and reloads)
Wuse Guy (Stand and Flings beer stein, miss)
Beast (Full attack on prone Jericho, all hit)
Astarton (Stand and ready weapon)
Daniel (Attack, manipulating time and space to roll before the GM, and thus misses)
Jericho (Attempts to stand, AoO drops him)
Nester (Stabilizes Jericho)

Round 2 Inish
Talor
Wuse Guy (Attack, miss)
Beast
Astarton
Daniel
Jericho
Nester

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Gunslinger (Pistolero) 1.2 HP 12/12 | Grit 2/2 | AC 15 / 13 t / 12 ff | F+4 R+5 W+2 | Perc +6

Talor takes careful aim at the beast (using a point of grit for up close and deadly)...

attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
damage: 1d8 ⇒ 4
additional damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6

and reloads.


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

Talor deals a deep shot to the creature, blood pouring out of the wound. Obviously injured, it's surprising to see it not back down. Turning to face the gunslinger, you all watch as the skin of the beast's face pulls back and away, revealing it's bony musculature. As it does so, it emits a loud whine. Talor feels a panic begin to creep up his spine at the sight of the beast staring at him.

Talor, make a DC 12 will save or be frightened for 1d4 ⇒ 4rounds.

Round 2 Inish
Talor (Attack, hit)
Wuse Guy (Attack, miss)
Beast (Skullface on Talor)
Astarton
Daniel
Jericho
Nester

Lantern Lodge

Male Half-Elf Level 2 Bard (Arcane Duelist) | HP 19/19 | AC 17 | T 14 | FF 13 | CMD 16 | Fort +2 | Ref +7 | Will +3 | Init +6 | Perc +6 | Sense Motive -1

Still in a daze, Astarton takes a staggering step forward and attacks. His eyes were not exactly focused, but the gunshot going off in his ear had his eyes get quite wide as he was in the middle of his swing. "What is that? Hey, that's not good!"

Attack:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Damage: 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

Andoran

Male Human Alchemist 2 [hp 20/20] [AC 16, touch 13 flat-footed 13] [Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +1] [Perception +5]

Jericho will lie there, tangled in his bedroll, content for the moment to rest. ;)

Lantern Lodge

Male Half-Elf Level 2 Bard (Arcane Duelist) | HP 19/19 | AC 17 | T 14 | FF 13 | CMD 16 | Fort +2 | Ref +7 | Will +3 | Init +6 | Perc +6 | Sense Motive -1

Astarton takes a look down at Jericho and mutters, "At least someone is getting some decent sleep tonight..."

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Gunslinger (Pistolero) 1.2 HP 12/12 | Grit 2/2 | AC 15 / 13 t / 12 ff | F+4 R+5 W+2 | Perc +6

will save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13

Talor manages barely to control himself in the face of the creature's horrific display.

Fascinating creature, he observes with a rather forced air of nonchalance.


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

Astarton's blade finishes the job, ending the creature before it can cause further damage. As it falls, three centaur's rush into the clearing, one you identify as Urdel Thunderhoof. Their weapons are at the ready, though the threat they sought to meet has been ended. "Thank the gods you are all still with us. I had seen smoke, and followed it to your camp. There I found this note and we ran to meet with you. I see our assistance was not needed." His eyes rest upon Jericho's form for a moment. "Or were we indeed too late?" Urdel offers what help he can, though there is little he can do at this point.

Shadow Lodge

M Dwarf (quingong drunken master of many styles)Monk 1

yeh can still help me find my drink. Wuse mutters while crawling around on his hands and knees looking for his beerskin.

Lantern Lodge

Male Half-Elf Level 2 Bard (Arcane Duelist) | HP 19/19 | AC 17 | T 14 | FF 13 | CMD 16 | Fort +2 | Ref +7 | Will +3 | Init +6 | Perc +6 | Sense Motive -1

Astarton reaches over and sees the blood on Jericho. He muttered something and put his hand on the man.

Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

"There you are my friend. That didn't look like comfortable sleep. You should feel better now."

He stands up and waves at the centaurs with one hand, yawning and rubbing his eyes with the other.

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Gunslinger (Pistolero) 1.2 HP 12/12 | Grit 2/2 | AC 15 / 13 t / 12 ff | F+4 R+5 W+2 | Perc +6

hmmm...Note? Did we leave a note somewhere?

Lantern Lodge

Male Half-Elf Level 2 Bard (Arcane Duelist) | HP 19/19 | AC 17 | T 14 | FF 13 | CMD 16 | Fort +2 | Ref +7 | Will +3 | Init +6 | Perc +6 | Sense Motive -1

We sent up the signal fire and then left a note saying we saw the beast and where it went. We figured it would be a nice thing to do for the centaurs who gave us the longspear.

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Gunslinger (Pistolero) 1.2 HP 12/12 | Grit 2/2 | AC 15 / 13 t / 12 ff | F+4 R+5 W+2 | Perc +6

Thanks - lost that detail in the shuffle. I think I have some sleep-deprivation haziness thanks to my first-born coming a couple weeks ago.


Danield lowers his spear in exasperation.
"Thank you, you've done more than enough for us. Was this the beast you have been looking for?"


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

"I am glad that your friend is all right. And yes, I do believe that is the cat in question." Urdel turns to the north for a moment, then looks back. "It seems your path will take you through the Kortos mountains. If I could make a suggestion, we have acquired several furs from our hunting. If you would like, you could fashion the furs to protect one of you from the cold. We would gladly trade them for the body of the beast. Agreed?"


Daniel looks at others. "This sounds like a good deal to me unless anyone bothered to prepare for the cold nights? Except for Wuze, that is."

Shadow Lodge

M Dwarf (quingong drunken master of many styles)Monk 1

i say you throw in some centaur drinky drink and im a happy man. Unless of course yaint got any, then whatever works for me. His lack of teeth is amazing as he spreads his mouth for a wide hopeful smile.

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Gunslinger (Pistolero) 1.2 HP 12/12 | Grit 2/2 | AC 15 / 13 t / 12 ff | F+4 R+5 W+2 | Perc +6

That would be an exceptional trade, in my estimation. I (and hopefully others) have a winter blanket, but it sounds as though we would be best to take any assistance we can get.


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

The exchange made (I assume at this point?), the centaurs thank you for the efforts and take their leave. The rest of the evening goes by uneventfully.

The next day brings you all into the Kortoss mountain pass. As you all rise, the temperature drops, though during the day it's just abit of a chill. Snow on the ground makes itself clear the higher you climb.

The day passes uneventfully until the sun begins to set. Preparing to make camp this evening, 1d6 ⇒ 2 Daniel spots a wagon in the distance, half buried in the snow up ahead.

Andoran

Male Human Alchemist 2 [hp 20/20] [AC 16, touch 13 flat-footed 13] [Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +1] [Perception +5]

Jericho starts awake, and after a moment of thrashing looks at Astarton. Thanks. Much more pleasant than my last waking. Jericho looks at the corpse of the cat and shudders. He sits up and finishes with his attempt to drink the small vial of blue liquid.

Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9.
------

Jericho does not say much as they begin travelling higher into the mountain pass, though it is clear he is unprepared for the cold.


Daniel points out the half-buried wagon to his companions.
"There might be somebody needing help up there! Perhaps they've been overwhelmed by a snow storm. The camaraderie of the road demands that we help fellow travellers in need, like the centaurs helped us."

Lantern Lodge

Male Half-Elf Level 2 Bard (Arcane Duelist) | HP 19/19 | AC 17 | T 14 | FF 13 | CMD 16 | Fort +2 | Ref +7 | Will +3 | Init +6 | Perc +6 | Sense Motive -1

Astarton was a little taken aback by the Alchemist's statement. "Sorry Jericho, I'm not into guys." he said softly. He must have taken it hard because he was quiet for a long time after that and started drinking. Astarton felt bad about it, but it was better to be honest.

I am going to play like you never heard Astarton's comment, but he thinks you did. Ah, misunderstandings, they are comedy gold.

When Daniel spotted the wagon, Astarton clapped him on the back. "A fine sentiment Daniel, but we should be wary as it may be a trap."


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

Coming upon the wagon cautiously, the interior reveals three long dead occupants, apparently having succumbed to the cold weeks ago during the cold season. Each of the frozen corpses is currently wearing a cold weather outfit. There's enough room in the wagon that it could conceivably hold 5 people inside it.

Perception DC 10:
There's also a wood burning stove with enough wood to get by through the night.


"Alas, we are too late. But at least we are lucky to have missed the worst spells of cold. Do you think we could conceivably bury them?"
Perception: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Gunslinger (Pistolero) 1.2 HP 12/12 | Grit 2/2 | AC 15 / 13 t / 12 ff | F+4 R+5 W+2 | Perc +6

Indeed. We should bury these poor souls - or burn them?

Talor looks over the wagon.
Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18

My friends, this is a most unfortunate scene. But perhaps the misfortune of these travelers can do some good. Their gear looks warm, and there is a wood-burning stove here, and it looks like enough wood to get through the night.

Perhaps we should take advantage of what they can no longer use so that we might survive the cold.

Shadow Lodge

M Dwarf (quingong drunken master of many styles)Monk 1

Wuse quickly sets about the nasty buisness of cleaning out the bodies from our new abode. He seems completely unfazed. He checks the pockets of the individuals for any alcohol or odd bits.

Perception:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

Time for a little crunch. There will be a period of about four hours (1am to 5am) where saves will be required for the night. These will get progressively more difficult. There are two ways to resolve it. We can either do it like combat, go hour by hour and you all can switch things up as we go. Or we can make the decisions now and then make all the rolls. I'll leave it up to you, majority vote.

There are several ways for bonuses to these saves. Cold weather gear for starters, which between the centaurs and here you have four sets of. Being in the wagon gives a bonus, as well as having the fire go. You can also make a survival check to help stay warm, exceeding the DC allowing you to provide the bonus to others. And remember you do have Nester with you, so decide where you want to put him. All the saves are Fortitude saves, just an FYI.

Lantern Lodge

Male Half-Elf Level 2 Bard (Arcane Duelist) | HP 19/19 | AC 17 | T 14 | FF 13 | CMD 16 | Fort +2 | Ref +7 | Will +3 | Init +6 | Perc +6 | Sense Motive -1

Astarton will claim one of the sets of cold weather gear and stay in the wagon and light the fire and try to stay warm he just isn't used to this type of stuff. My vote is just to just make all the saves and move forward, hopefully no one dies. Since Astarton is just a skinny guy, he will do everything he can to be warm.

Andoran

Male Human Alchemist 2 [hp 20/20] [AC 16, touch 13 flat-footed 13] [Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +1] [Perception +5]

I am with Astarton on this. Lets make the rolls and hopefully no one dies.

Jericho will also claim a set of cold weather gear and huddle in the wagon close to the fire.

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Gunslinger (Pistolero) 1.2 HP 12/12 | Grit 2/2 | AC 15 / 13 t / 12 ff | F+4 R+5 W+2 | Perc +6

So we have seven people, four sets of gear and room for five in the wagon?

Talor thinks himself pretty badass with his +4 save, so he will let others take the gear (let's make sure Nestor gets a set). Still, I'd take a spot by the fire at least.


I posted in the Discussion thread but figured I'll repost here:
Daniel doesn't have survival, so he'll be relying on the fort saves. I propose we put Nester in the wagon, and start a fire. Daniel will try to go without a blanket for at least first 2 hours.
EDIT: by blankets I mean cold gear sets, I guess.

Fort save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
Fort save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
Fort save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Fort save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12

Not sure if the dice roller is working fine after the boards update...

Shadow Lodge

M Dwarf (quingong drunken master of many styles)Monk 1

Wuse Tries burying himself in snow, something he must've heard some drunk talking about.

Survival:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

If that doesn't work he will suck it up and camp outside the wagon, assuming there is no room inside.

Fort1:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Fort2:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
Fort3:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
Fort4:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Plus any relevant modifiers for the survival

Lantern Lodge

Male Half-Elf Level 2 Bard (Arcane Duelist) | HP 19/19 | AC 17 | T 14 | FF 13 | CMD 16 | Fort +2 | Ref +7 | Will +3 | Init +6 | Perc +6 | Sense Motive -1

Yeah, okay, here are my fort saves. You will have to add any circumstance bonuses.
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Gunslinger (Pistolero) 1.2 HP 12/12 | Grit 2/2 | AC 15 / 13 t / 12 ff | F+4 R+5 W+2 | Perc +6

Talor's rolls:

fort: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
fort: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
fort: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
fort: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

surv (untrained): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

This is what I have so far. So speciically I need the following: Who claimed the last cold weather gear (I would recommend whoever is outside), who gets the last wagon spot for all four hours, and survival checks if anyone else wants to make them. Also Jericho's fort saves.

Four cold weather gear: Nester, Astarton, Jericho, 1 unclaimed.

Wagon occupants
Hour 1: Nester, Astarton, Talor, Jericho, 1 Open
Hour 2: Nester, Astarton, Talor, Jericho, 1 Open
Hour 3: Nester, Astarton, Talor, Jericho, 1 Open
Hour 4: Nester, Astarton, Talor, Jericho, 1 Open

Outside
Hour 1: Daniel
Hour 2: Daniel
Hour 3:
Hour 4:

Undefined
Hour 1: Wuse Guy
Hour 2: Wuse Guy
Hour 3: Wuse Guy, Daniel
Hour 4: Wuse Guy, Daniel

Survival checks made
Wuse Guy - 6 (Fail)
Talor - 18 (Success, self only)

Fort Saves umodified
Astarton: 6, 10, 7, 17
Daniel: 12, 12, 21, 12
Jericho:
Talor: 10, 16, 21, 11
Wuse Guy: 8, 14, 24, 10
Nester: 10, 11, 21, 7

Dice:

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Andoran

Male Human Alchemist 2 [hp 20/20] [AC 16, touch 13 flat-footed 13] [Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +1] [Perception +5]

Survival: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21.

Jericho will do what he can to help others stay warm, such as pulling Wuse out of the snowbank and setting him next to the fire.

That only works with lots of cold weather gear deep under the snow. better to sit here and stay warm.

Then he bundles into a thick coat and huddles near the In the wagon with the others, getting close to help share a little body heat. He will also drape a blanket over everyone communally in an effort to make a warm bubble around them.

Fortitude #1: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17.
Fortitude #2: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5.
Fortitude #3: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15.
Fortitude #4: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21.

I have not added any modifiers for being inside the wagon, having cold weather gear, or having a fire burning. Is the stove in the wagon? If needed can we put the stove outside to help those who cannot get out of the weather?


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

The stove is inside the wagon. I'll add up the modifiers. Also Jericho, you rolled enough to provide a bonus to one person each hour. Just let me know who for each hour.

Andoran

Male Human Alchemist 2 [hp 20/20] [AC 16, touch 13 flat-footed 13] [Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +1] [Perception +5]

First, I am going to give the last set of cold weather gear to Daniel; if he is going to be outside the wagon, he needs it. I will provide Daniel with the bonus for the first two hours. I will switch with Daniel after the second hour, and tell him to go inside to get warm. For the third hour, I will assist Astarton, and I will assist Nester during the last hour.


Male Demigawd Nerd 5, Dungeon Master 6, RPGA GM 2, PFS GM 1

Four cold weather gear: Nester, Astarton, Jericho, Daniel.

Wagon occupants
Hour 1: Nester, Astarton, Talor, Jericho, Wuse Guy
Hour 2: Nester, Astarton, Talor, Jericho, Wuse Guy
Hour 3: Nester, Astarton, Talor, Daniel, Wuse Guy
Hour 4: Nester, Astarton, Talor, Daniel, Wuse Guy

Outside
Hour 1: Daniel
Hour 2: Daniel
Hour 3: Jericho
Hour 4: Jericho

Undefined
Hour 1: Wuse Guy
Hour 2: Wuse Guy
Hour 3: Wuse Guy
Hour 4: Wuse Guy

Survival checks made
Wuse Guy - 6 (Fail)
Talor - 18 (Success, self only)
Jericho - 21 (Success, bonus to: Daniel, Daniel, Astarton, Nester)

Fort Saves umodified
Astarton: 6, 10, 7, 17
Daniel: 12, 12, 21, 12
Jericho: 17, 5, 15, 21
Talor: 10, 16, 21, 11
Wuse Guy: 8, 14, 24, 10
Nester: 10, 11, 21, 7

Bonuses
Inside wagon +2
Fire inside wagon +2
Cold Weather Gear +5
Successful Survival Check +4

Fort save results
DCs are 15, 16, 17, 18
Astarton: 15 (pass), 19 (pass), 20 (pass), 26 (pass)
Daniel: 21 (pass), 21 (pass), 30 (pass), 21 (pass)
Jericho: 30 (pass), 18 (pass), 24 (pass), 30 (pass)
Talor: 18 (pass), 24 (pass), 29 (pass), 19 (pass)
Wuse Guy: 12 (fail), 18 (pass), 28 (pass), 24 (pass)
Nester: 19 (pass), 20 (pass), 30 (pass), 20 (pass)

Wuse Guy takes 1d6 ⇒ 3 non-lethal damage from the cold.

101 to 150 of 327 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Xzaral's PFS First Steps Part 3 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.