GM Woran's Rise of the Runelords

Game Master Woran

sandpoint information

Cave map

GM cheat sheet:

[dice=initiative Vitro]1d20 + 3[/dice]
[dice=initiative Justin]1d20 + 3[/dice]
[dice=initiative Snowflake]1d20[/dice]
[dice=initiative Dayo]1d20 + 3[/dice]
[dice=initiative Oskar]1d20 + 5[/dice]

[dice=perception Vitro]1d20 + 2[/dice]
[dice=perception Justin]1d20[/dice]
[dice=perception Snowflake]1d20 + 1[/dice]
[dice=perception Dayo]1d20 + 2[/dice]
[dice=perception Oskar]1d20 + 7[/dice]

[dice=will save vitro]1d20 + 1[/dice]
[dice=will save Justin]1d20 + 4[/dice]
[dice=will save snowflake]1d20 + 9[/dice]
[dice=will save Dayo]1d20 + 4[/dice]
[dice=will save Oskar]1d20 + 4[/dice]

[dice=fort save vitro]1d20 + 2[/dice]
[dice=fort save Justin]1d20 + 3[/dice]
[dice=fort save snowflake]1d20 + 9[/dice]
[dice=fort save Dayo]1d20 + 9[/dice]
[dice=fort save Oskar]1d20 + 6[/dice]

[dice=reflex save vitro]1d20 + 4[/dice]
[dice=reflex save Justin]1d20 + 3[/dice]
[dice=reflex save snowflake]1d20 + 3[/dice]
[dice=reflex save Dayo]1d20 + 10[/dice]
[dice=reflex save Oskar]1d20 + 8[/dice]


2,301 to 2,350 of 3,029 << first < prev | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | next > last >>

crypt of the everflame map link:
rise of the runelords map link:

A cloying musky scent lies heavy in the air here. A matted nest of red and black hair sits to the east. Bones of small animals are scattered around the nest.

Its clear that this was where red kitty slept.

It looks like there is another clearing beyond this one.

Scarab Sages

Male Ratfolk HP 19/26 | AC 15 T 14 FF 12 | CMD 10| F +3 R +3 W +4 | Init + 3 | Perception +0 I Speed 20 Ft Arcane Pool 1/5

detect magic in case something got eaten with something interesting, and we're walking we're walking...


crypt of the everflame map link:
rise of the runelords map link:

No magical hairballs here...

Going on to the next 'room', you see a tangle of vines hang from the thorny ceiling of this chamber, each suspending a clattering collection of bird skulls, rib bones, teeth, and other bits of gruesome decor. In a few places the vines droop all the way to the floor. A large nest of
nettles and thorny vines sits to the south, a halo of half-eaten dead birds and rats indicating that whatever sleeps there eats in its bed.

There are 3 empty potion bottles in the middle of the room. Detect magic reveals nothing.


LG Male Human (small) | HP 25/25 | AC 24, T 20, FF 18 | CMD 21 | Fort +9, Ref +10, Will +4 | Init +5 | Perc +2 (darkvision 10 ft; lowlight vision) | Spd 30 ft | LoH 4/4 | Smite 1/1 | Stunning Fist 1/1 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor, Reduce Person
Skills:
Acrobatics +9 (+11 when small), Climb +5 (+4 when small), Diplomacy +9, Know[history/religion] +8, Stealth +3 (+9 when small), Swim +5 (+4 when small)

I'll toss a quick Perception for anything hidden but if there's nothing here I think we rush off to the bridge?

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Nothing here! ^_^


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Brawler 3 (Mutagenic Mauler) HP 26/28 | Init +5 | AC 20 (T 15 FF 16) | CMD 22 (grapple 27, trip 24, BR 23) | F +6 R +8 W +4 | Per +7 (+1 vs. giants), SM +6 | Darkvision | Effects:

Let's just say someone got an itch to burn some hedges. What would it take to light them up? (I'm not doing, just asking...)


Male agathion-blooded Aasimar (Idyllkin) Oracle 1/paladin 1| HP 31/19 | AC 17 T10 FF 17 | CMD 12 | F +9 R +3 W +9 | Init +0 | Per +1| Speed 20 Ft | Spells: 1st 4/4 | concentration +6| morningstar +4 (1d8+2)|channel positive energy 4/day D6

Meanwhile, Snowflake has been busy
some admin. Dayo has been healed for 5, has 4 hp damge left, and has noted that. Oskar is healed fro 15, and has 4 hp damage. That would make his current hp 24. Vy heals himself for 7 hp. That puts the wand at 10/50

While walking, Snowflake concentrates on Oskar, and activates a Live Link. After that, Vy uses lay on hands to heal himself some more, twice
lay on hands: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
lay on hands: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

That heals him for 18 hp total, so he's at full health, at the beginning of what should be round 9 if we were still in combat

Sczarni

⚣ Outsider (Californian) Gestalt Commoner/Expert

Two thumbs up!

I played a Life Oracle to 12. During Conventions, I'd have multiple strangers approach me after game and thank me for making them feel "safe" throughout the scenario. Between Channeling (before the nerf to FCBs), Life Link, Fey Foundling and Energy Body I healed a *massive* amount of damage regularly. It was very rewarding ^_^


Init +3 | Perception +2; Sense Motive -2 | AC 21; Touch 13; FF 18 | CMD 14 16 ES | F +2; R +4; W +1 | Speed: 30 | HP 21/21 | Spells Active: Mage Armor, Shield | Conditions: none | Spells remaining: {1:1/5 } | Arcane Reservoir 1/4

Vitro quickly glances around to see if there's something worth further investigation.

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

(Most likely) not seeing anything, he hurries the group along to scout the bridge while Reduction lasts.


LG Male Human (small) | HP 25/25 | AC 24, T 20, FF 18 | CMD 21 | Fort +9, Ref +10, Will +4 | Init +5 | Perc +2 (darkvision 10 ft; lowlight vision) | Spd 30 ft | LoH 4/4 | Smite 1/1 | Stunning Fist 1/1 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor, Reduce Person
Skills:
Acrobatics +9 (+11 when small), Climb +5 (+4 when small), Diplomacy +9, Know[history/religion] +8, Stealth +3 (+9 when small), Swim +5 (+4 when small)

Dayo watches Snowflake with amazement.

"My mentor, Jötunn, told me that, as my faith in the divine grew over time, I too might eventually be blessed with the ability to heal with a touch..." he says as his off-hand slowly begins to glow with a soft light.

When he casually wipes the sweat off of his forehead, the light soaks into his skin, wiping away the remaining scratches from the briars.

Lay on Hands: 1d6 ⇒ 6

"Oh! I suddenly feel really... Pleasant!"

Scarab Sages

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Male Ratfolk HP 19/26 | AC 15 T 14 FF 12 | CMD 10| F +3 R +3 W +4 | Init + 3 | Perception +0 I Speed 20 Ft Arcane Pool 1/5

" Its official, the gods must be crazy"


crypt of the everflame map link:
rise of the runelords map link:

Your quick search turns up nothing, but the nest isnt that inviting for a thorough search anyway...
With all the fetishes hanging from the 'ceiling', this probably was the 'room' of the goblin druid.

For oskar: Its still early morning and everything is wet from the dew. Also, most brambles look like living plants, and living plants burn badly. Just setting fire to something here wont work. If you want to burn it down, it would require a lot of effort.

Approaching the bridge, you see the dragmarks continue on. Whatever it was, it must have been dragged over the bridge to the other side.
There are three 'thistle doors' in the side of the corridor approaching the bridge. They look out over the sea.

A rope bridge spans the gulf between the cliff and a roundish, flat-topped island sixty-some feet to the north. Thick patches of nettles and briars grow here and there atop the island, but its most impressive feature is a wooden one-story stockade. Two thirty-foot-tall watchtowers guard the stockade’s southern facade.
The rope bridge itself is made of hairy rope and thick wooden planks; the whole thing creaks and sways in the wind above the churning surf eighty feet below.

GM rolls:

dice=perception Vitro]1d20 + 2[/dice]
perception Justin: 1d20 ⇒ 13
perception Snowflake: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
perception Dayo: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
perception Oskar: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

Justin and Dayo:

It might be the soft morning light... but that rock the stockade is on... it looks a lot like a big stone head. See? There is the nose, and those outcroppings look like ears. And those holes could be the eyes...

Scarab Sages

Male Ratfolk HP 19/26 | AC 15 T 14 FF 12 | CMD 10| F +3 R +3 W +4 | Init + 3 | Perception +0 I Speed 20 Ft Arcane Pool 1/5

"I've been spending too much time interpreting childrens scribblings... is that a giant? "


Init +3 | Perception +2; Sense Motive -2 | AC 21; Touch 13; FF 18 | CMD 14 16 ES | F +2; R +4; W +1 | Speed: 30 | HP 21/21 | Spells Active: Mage Armor, Shield | Conditions: none | Spells remaining: {1:1/5 } | Arcane Reservoir 1/4

Enjoying the relative cover from the shrub, Vitro peers at the watchtowers, trying to see if they're currently manned, and if so, if the party has been noticed.

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21


Brawler 3 (Mutagenic Mauler) HP 26/28 | Init +5 | AC 20 (T 15 FF 16) | CMD 22 (grapple 27, trip 24, BR 23) | F +6 R +8 W +4 | Per +7 (+1 vs. giants), SM +6 | Darkvision | Effects:

At first, Oskar is too busy muttering to himself what it might take to bring down the bramble patches. "Defoliant's too slow-acting for this. Figure string efreeti cord all through here, augment it with fire flasks co-located, oh let's say every five, ten feet depending on how much we can get. It can be done, yeah, but the doin's gonna take some doin'..."

Justin Norvegicus wrote:
"I've been spending too much time interpreting childrens scribblings... is that a giant? "

Using the "g-word" grabs Oskar's attention, and he whips his head around.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

"A giant? S&#*. Where?"

Just leaving that Per check, in case Justin pointing it out let me see it that way. Also I'm not sure if I added in Oskar's skills for level 3. I'll audit him ASAP.


LG Male Human (small) | HP 25/25 | AC 24, T 20, FF 18 | CMD 21 | Fort +9, Ref +10, Will +4 | Init +5 | Perc +2 (darkvision 10 ft; lowlight vision) | Spd 30 ft | LoH 4/4 | Smite 1/1 | Stunning Fist 1/1 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor, Reduce Person
Skills:
Acrobatics +9 (+11 when small), Climb +5 (+4 when small), Diplomacy +9, Know[history/religion] +8, Stealth +3 (+9 when small), Swim +5 (+4 when small)

Dayo doesn't have Kn.(engineering), but he has experience falling from unstable surfaces. How structurally sound does this "bridge" look?

Knowledge (Acrobatics): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11

"This looks safe!"


Male agathion-blooded Aasimar (Idyllkin) Oracle 1/paladin 1| HP 31/19 | AC 17 T10 FF 17 | CMD 12 | F +9 R +3 W +9 | Init +0 | Per +1| Speed 20 Ft | Spells: 1st 4/4 | concentration +6| morningstar +4 (1d8+2)|channel positive energy 4/day D6

Snowflake in full earnest, says
"Well, if there was a sign saying 'only one man at a time can pass', then that man shouldn't"
He waits for Dayo to grasp what he's saying.
"Because a warned man, counts as two"
Vy harks
"Anyway, the nice thing about that bridge, is that I could finally walk upright again"


crypt of the everflame map link:
rise of the runelords map link:

Vitro hears the waves crashing against the rocks below. And a seagul squacking.

Wait. That is odd. You'd expect more seagulls at the shore, but you dont see any flying around.


LG Male Human (small) | HP 25/25 | AC 24, T 20, FF 18 | CMD 21 | Fort +9, Ref +10, Will +4 | Init +5 | Perc +2 (darkvision 10 ft; lowlight vision) | Spd 30 ft | LoH 4/4 | Smite 1/1 | Stunning Fist 1/1 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor, Reduce Person
Skills:
Acrobatics +9 (+11 when small), Climb +5 (+4 when small), Diplomacy +9, Know[history/religion] +8, Stealth +3 (+9 when small), Swim +5 (+4 when small)

"What a beautiful poem!"

Scarab Sages

Male Ratfolk HP 19/26 | AC 15 T 14 FF 12 | CMD 10| F +3 R +3 W +4 | Init + 3 | Perception +0 I Speed 20 Ft Arcane Pool 1/5

"Okay, so plan A, you all run over the bridge while you're pint sized and weightless. I'll stay here and shoot at one of the goblins that's going to pop up and kill you. Plan B, we go down the hole, hope for a boat, go around to the other side of the island and then get shot at coming up to the fort. "


LG Male Human (small) | HP 25/25 | AC 24, T 20, FF 18 | CMD 21 | Fort +9, Ref +10, Will +4 | Init +5 | Perc +2 (darkvision 10 ft; lowlight vision) | Spd 30 ft | LoH 4/4 | Smite 1/1 | Stunning Fist 1/1 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor, Reduce Person
Skills:
Acrobatics +9 (+11 when small), Climb +5 (+4 when small), Diplomacy +9, Know[history/religion] +8, Stealth +3 (+9 when small), Swim +5 (+4 when small)

"Sounds good!"

Dayo sprints across the bridge.

Acrobatics, to balance: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20

Scarab Sages

Male Ratfolk HP 19/26 | AC 15 T 14 FF 12 | CMD 10| F +3 R +3 W +4 | Init + 3 | Perception +0 I Speed 20 Ft Arcane Pool 1/5

"....okay if he's trying Plan A everyone for plan B? "


Male agathion-blooded Aasimar (Idyllkin) Oracle 1/paladin 1| HP 31/19 | AC 17 T10 FF 17 | CMD 12 | F +9 R +3 W +9 | Init +0 | Per +1| Speed 20 Ft | Spells: 1st 4/4 | concentration +6| morningstar +4 (1d8+2)|channel positive energy 4/day D6

"Goblins aren't particularly know for their redundancy. I would not believe there to be a boat"


Brawler 3 (Mutagenic Mauler) HP 26/28 | Init +5 | AC 20 (T 15 FF 16) | CMD 22 (grapple 27, trip 24, BR 23) | F +6 R +8 W +4 | Per +7 (+1 vs. giants), SM +6 | Darkvision | Effects:

Oskar watches as Dayo sprints across the bridge. "I thought I was s'posed t'be the reckless one here. Can't let him go alone, can I...?" With that, Oskar takes off after Dayo.


crypt of the everflame map link:
rise of the runelords map link:

Now that Oskar and Dayo are approaching the island, the shrieks of the seagull become louder. You can also hear barking and faint cheering.

Scarab Sages

Male Ratfolk HP 19/26 | AC 15 T 14 FF 12 | CMD 10| F +3 R +3 W +4 | Init + 3 | Perception +0 I Speed 20 Ft Arcane Pool 1/5

Justin finds a nice spot and readies the crossbow for a goblin to pop up.

You could...


Male agathion-blooded Aasimar (Idyllkin) Oracle 1/paladin 1| HP 31/19 | AC 17 T10 FF 17 | CMD 12 | F +9 R +3 W +9 | Init +0 | Per +1| Speed 20 Ft | Spells: 1st 4/4 | concentration +6| morningstar +4 (1d8+2)|channel positive energy 4/day D6

"wait! How long is that bridge? I only have a vague idea how close we need to be for the life link to work!This might not be the time to test that out!
Snowflake becomes anxious, but he won't run over that bridge the same time as Oskar, while wearing his armor and shield


Init +3 | Perception +2; Sense Motive -2 | AC 21; Touch 13; FF 18 | CMD 14 16 ES | F +2; R +4; W +1 | Speed: 30 | HP 21/21 | Spells Active: Mage Armor, Shield | Conditions: none | Spells remaining: {1:1/5 } | Arcane Reservoir 1/4

"What? We were going to pull back! Crap!"

Vitro hesitates to run after them.


LG Male Human (small) | HP 25/25 | AC 24, T 20, FF 18 | CMD 21 | Fort +9, Ref +10, Will +4 | Init +5 | Perc +2 (darkvision 10 ft; lowlight vision) | Spd 30 ft | LoH 4/4 | Smite 1/1 | Stunning Fist 1/1 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor, Reduce Person
Skills:
Acrobatics +9 (+11 when small), Climb +5 (+4 when small), Diplomacy +9, Know[history/religion] +8, Stealth +3 (+9 when small), Swim +5 (+4 when small)

Ah! Fresh air at last!


crypt of the everflame map link:
rise of the runelords map link:

I honestly expected you to explore to the start of the bridge and then pull back but this works for me too

The sounds of the gull and the barking come from the west side of the island.


Brawler 3 (Mutagenic Mauler) HP 26/28 | Init +5 | AC 20 (T 15 FF 16) | CMD 22 (grapple 27, trip 24, BR 23) | F +6 R +8 W +4 | Per +7 (+1 vs. giants), SM +6 | Darkvision | Effects:

When Oskar catches up to Dayo, he puts a hand on his shoulder. "What are you doing? Was this part of the plan?"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
LG Male Human (small) | HP 25/25 | AC 24, T 20, FF 18 | CMD 21 | Fort +9, Ref +10, Will +4 | Init +5 | Perc +2 (darkvision 10 ft; lowlight vision) | Spd 30 ft | LoH 4/4 | Smite 1/1 | Stunning Fist 1/1 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor, Reduce Person
Skills:
Acrobatics +9 (+11 when small), Climb +5 (+4 when small), Diplomacy +9, Know[history/religion] +8, Stealth +3 (+9 when small), Swim +5 (+4 when small)

Dayo smiles, places his hand on Oskar's, takes a deep breath and closes his eyes, as though he were about to recite something from memory.

"When my purpose is unclear, I will walk the roads of the world to find a fresh focus."

He opens his bright eyes and locks gaze with Oskar.

"...I just felt like running instead of walking!"

Scarab Sages

Male Ratfolk HP 19/26 | AC 15 T 14 FF 12 | CMD 10| F +3 R +3 W +4 | Init + 3 | Perception +0 I Speed 20 Ft Arcane Pool 1/5

I don't see anything to explore and expect goblins to pop over the fortress wall with a hail of arrows so... whatevers there we can probably see better from the other side after the expected goblins are dealt with..?


LG Male Human (small) | HP 25/25 | AC 24, T 20, FF 18 | CMD 21 | Fort +9, Ref +10, Will +4 | Init +5 | Perc +2 (darkvision 10 ft; lowlight vision) | Spd 30 ft | LoH 4/4 | Smite 1/1 | Stunning Fist 1/1 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor, Reduce Person
Skills:
Acrobatics +9 (+11 when small), Climb +5 (+4 when small), Diplomacy +9, Know[history/religion] +8, Stealth +3 (+9 when small), Swim +5 (+4 when small)

How tall is this barricade? Since we're running, could we jump to the top and climb over? Might be easier to then open it from the inside.


crypt of the everflame map link:
rise of the runelords map link:

Its a stockade, from your vantagepoint, it has a roof. The two corners however (ive marked them light blue), are towers. They are 30 foot high


LG Male Human (small) | HP 25/25 | AC 24, T 20, FF 18 | CMD 21 | Fort +9, Ref +10, Will +4 | Init +5 | Perc +2 (darkvision 10 ft; lowlight vision) | Spd 30 ft | LoH 4/4 | Smite 1/1 | Stunning Fist 1/1 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor, Reduce Person
Skills:
Acrobatics +9 (+11 when small), Climb +5 (+4 when small), Diplomacy +9, Know[history/religion] +8, Stealth +3 (+9 when small), Swim +5 (+4 when small)

*gulp*


Brawler 3 (Mutagenic Mauler) HP 26/28 | Init +5 | AC 20 (T 15 FF 16) | CMD 22 (grapple 27, trip 24, BR 23) | F +6 R +8 W +4 | Per +7 (+1 vs. giants), SM +6 | Darkvision | Effects:

"C'mon. Let's stop screwin' around and find you some 'fresh focus' back over there, 'kay?" Oskar gestures with his head back toward the others.


crypt of the everflame map link:
rise of the runelords map link:

As Nefreet will be away for the weekend, and to keep things going, I'll continue as if you retreated.

Making your way back trough the bramble corridors, you lift the 'bramble door' masking the exit.

Shalelu is more or less where you left her, cleaning some arrows she clearly pulled from three goblin corpses who are laying nearby.

She raises an eyebrow at your reduced frames. "How did it go? It was quite a ruckus down there."


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Brawler 3 (Mutagenic Mauler) HP 26/28 | Init +5 | AC 20 (T 15 FF 16) | CMD 22 (grapple 27, trip 24, BR 23) | F +6 R +8 W +4 | Per +7 (+1 vs. giants), SM +6 | Darkvision | Effects:

"Oh, it was a real party," Oskar says. "Let's just say it reinforced the fact that I friggin' hate cats, and I'm gonna leave it at that, can we?"

Does she have an AC? I missed that part, and knowing my luck, it's a big friggin' cat so she can get pissed at me for that.


Init +3 | Perception +2; Sense Motive -2 | AC 21; Touch 13; FF 18 | CMD 14 16 ES | F +2; R +4; W +1 | Speed: 30 | HP 21/21 | Spells Active: Mage Armor, Shield | Conditions: none | Spells remaining: {1:1/5 } | Arcane Reservoir 1/4

Vitro also emerges, herding the rest, especially Dayo, back into the land of walking upright.

"We underestimated the danger badly, it was a whisker away from turning into our last adventure. We ran into a druid who used the terrain to his advantage masterfully. At least we took that one down. But we've lost the element of surprise. And we're going to need a trick to get past that stockade."

Scarab Sages

Male Ratfolk HP 19/26 | AC 15 T 14 FF 12 | CMD 10| F +3 R +3 W +4 | Init + 3 | Perception +0 I Speed 20 Ft Arcane Pool 1/5

"Turn the tables. Set the place on fire. They'll probably help us. "


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Brawler 3 (Mutagenic Mauler) HP 26/28 | Init +5 | AC 20 (T 15 FF 16) | CMD 22 (grapple 27, trip 24, BR 23) | F +6 R +8 W +4 | Per +7 (+1 vs. giants), SM +6 | Darkvision | Effects:
Justin Norvegicus wrote:
"Turn the tables. Set the place on fire. They'll probably help us."

Justin now has Oskar's undivided attention. "Tell me again about the middle part, with the fires...?"

Scarab Sages

Male Ratfolk HP 19/26 | AC 15 T 14 FF 12 | CMD 10| F +3 R +3 W +4 | Init + 3 | Perception +0 I Speed 20 Ft Arcane Pool 1/5

"Its a wooden bulding. Set a corner on fire and some of them at least will come out to put it out. Or set two corners on fire. Its a strategic location, if we can't occupy it we should make sure no one else does either. "


Male agathion-blooded Aasimar (Idyllkin) Oracle 1/paladin 1| HP 31/19 | AC 17 T10 FF 17 | CMD 12 | F +9 R +3 W +9 | Init +0 | Per +1| Speed 20 Ft | Spells: 1st 4/4 | concentration +6| morningstar +4 (1d8+2)|channel positive energy 4/day D6

"Knowing goblins, they either stand stupified while watching the fire, or scurry into what ever caves there are beneath the building. Maybe, going by sea, and find a sneaky way in is actually the thing to do. Your plan B"
Vy looks at the water, and thumbs his armor.
"Only...how to get there?"


crypt of the everflame map link:
rise of the runelords map link:

Shalelu kicks a goblin corpse under a bush.

"Hm. I am very sorry. My intell indicated that there was a goblin druid in the region, but that he had been killed in a power grab. Either there used to be two of them, or someone has been telling me lies."

You havent seen Shalelu with an animal companion by the way

"As for the element of surprise, I think the cover of early morning has helped considerably. I havent heard or seen signals from the stockade from here. So either they did not spot you, or if they did they did not take it seriously. As for a route by sea... I dont have a boat. Nearest one might be back in Sandpoint. Unless we build something like raft."

Scarab Sages

Male Ratfolk HP 19/26 | AC 15 T 14 FF 12 | CMD 10| F +3 R +3 W +4 | Init + 3 | Perception +0 I Speed 20 Ft Arcane Pool 1/5

"We could try a window, or a roof. "

Sovereign Court

Us arcanists gained another Spells Known Per Day slot. Can we fill that here or do we need to sleep on it first?


crypt of the everflame map link:
rise of the runelords map link:
Ascalaphus wrote:
Us arcanists gained another Spells Known Per Day slot. Can we fill that here or do we need to sleep on it first?

Go ahead and fill it


Init +3 | Perception +2; Sense Motive -2 | AC 21; Touch 13; FF 18 | CMD 14 16 ES | F +2; R +4; W +1 | Speed: 30 | HP 21/21 | Spells Active: Mage Armor, Shield | Conditions: none | Spells remaining: {1:1/5 } | Arcane Reservoir 1/4

Vitro stands there hesitating.

"We could go back in, try to press our surprise. I think I can do a few more tricks. I could either prepare a spell to further shield myself and make it pretty hard for them to hit me, throw a few mean snowballs, or raise a few curtains of mist to baffle archers. Which do you think might help most?"

Scarab Sages

Male Ratfolk HP 19/26 | AC 15 T 14 FF 12 | CMD 10| F +3 R +3 W +4 | Init + 3 | Perception +0 I Speed 20 Ft Arcane Pool 1/5

"I've had a trick i wanted to try for a while now. There shouldnt be any side effects. That matter. Oskar do you think you could toss a mini dayo onto the roof? "


LG Male Human (small) | HP 25/25 | AC 24, T 20, FF 18 | CMD 21 | Fort +9, Ref +10, Will +4 | Init +5 | Perc +2 (darkvision 10 ft; lowlight vision) | Spd 30 ft | LoH 4/4 | Smite 1/1 | Stunning Fist 1/1 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor, Reduce Person
Skills:
Acrobatics +9 (+11 when small), Climb +5 (+4 when small), Diplomacy +9, Know[history/religion] +8, Stealth +3 (+9 when small), Swim +5 (+4 when small)

"Balancing on a roof sounds easy! Much wider than a balance beam."

2,301 to 2,350 of 3,029 << first < prev | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Woran's Rise of the Runelords All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.