Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Society


Starfinder


Starfinder Society

GM Woran's Rise of the Runelords

Game Master Woran

sandpoint information

Cave map

GM cheat sheet:

[dice=initiative Vitro]1d20 + 3[/dice]
[dice=initiative Justin]1d20 + 3[/dice]
[dice=initiative Snowflake]1d20[/dice]
[dice=initiative Dayo]1d20 + 3[/dice]
[dice=initiative Oskar]1d20 + 5[/dice]

[dice=perception Vitro]1d20 + 2[/dice]
[dice=perception Justin]1d20[/dice]
[dice=perception Snowflake]1d20 + 1[/dice]
[dice=perception Dayo]1d20 + 2[/dice]
[dice=perception Oskar]1d20 + 7[/dice]


1,801 to 1,850 of 2,084 << first < prev | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | next > last >>

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Brawler 2 (Mutagenic Mauler) HP 20/20 | Init +5 | AC 20 (T 15 FF 16) | CMD 21 (grapple 25, trip/BR 22) | F +6 R +8 W +3 | Per +7 (+1 vs. giants), SM +6 | Darkvision | Effects:

Oskar will be happy to show them "fooling around" for comaprison's sake. It will likely involve a small cask of ale and his stash of jitter-goblins (fireworks).

Heal (untrained): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16

Oskar does what he can to revive Dayo. "Hey, c'mon pal. Wakey-wakey, skaven-shakey."


LG Male Human | HP: 18/18 | AC:23, T:19, FF:18 | CMD 19 | Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +0 | Init +4 | Perc +2 (darkvision 10 ft; low-light vision) | Spd 30 ft | Smite 1/1 | Stunning Fist 1/1
Skills:
Acrobatics +9, Climb +4, Craft(origami) +5, Diplomacy +8, Know.(history/religion) +6, Perform(dance/sing +7, percussion +9), Sense Motive –3, Swim +4

Dayo is a bit groggy at first, but wakes up with his characteristic wide smile and bright eyes.

"Oh... My... That was less pleasant than I imagined... You're a fantastic goat!"

You naturally heal nonlethal damage at a rate of Character Level per Hour, so 9 hours of rest would heal him right up.

Scarab Sages

Male Ratfolk HP 16/16 | AC 15 T 14 FF 12 | CMD 10| F +3 R +3 W +4 | Init + 3 | Perception +0 I Speed 20 Ft Arcane Pool 2/5

Mage hands Dayo's ears so they flutter


Into the Unknown map link:
citadel of flame map link:
rise of the runelords map link:

With Dayo more or less back on his feet, you head back to the dragon for a quick lunch.
Ameiko has apperantly come out of her shell, and is teaching Shayliss a thing or two about bartending.

Rataji and Pateba are at a table. They speak with Snowflake for a moment before joining you at the table.
Pateba speaks. "I'm very proud of snowflake and what he has accomplished. I would love to stay and watch you all grow, but alas, the road is calling me. I made some contacts here at the theater, and Ive got an offer to go play in Magnimar. Its a small gig, but it might lead to more. I'm leaving tomorro. Rataji is going with me, but snowflake had decided to stay. Depending how it goes, I'll be back in a few weeks to check how its all going here."

With lunch over, you head back to the glassworks. The guards let you in. Bitey is hesistan to enter the strange building, but can be convinced to follow with some scraps of food.
In the tunnels, Vorvashali is waiting (his copper skin appearing reflective in the torchlight). Ilosari is with him, who has put on his old adventuring gear for the occasion.
A third man is with them, a fair bit older and with a balding head, who introduces himself as Brodert Quink.
While the guards dismantle a temporary barricade in the tunnel to allow you trough, Brodert tells about how he spend 2 decades of his youth studying with dwarven engineers at Janderhoff and 3 decades as a cataloger at the Founder’s Archive in Magnimar, and that no one round here appreciates a good scolar, except for Vorvasali of course.

If anyone wants to add to Justin's plan, I'll give it untill tomorrow, then I'll start your investigation. In the mean time, feel free to talk to the NPCs

Scarab Sages

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Ratfolk HP 16/16 | AC 15 T 14 FF 12 | CMD 10| F +3 R +3 W +4 | Init + 3 | Perception +0 I Speed 20 Ft Arcane Pool 2/5

Justins tail is pretty much twitching at hearing Brodert's credentials

"I don't know what to think about dwarven architecture. The durability is amazing, the clean lines, sharp angles. I dunno... I guess it just feels like... cheating? When you have that long to put on a project. There's a certain organic quality you get when you have to do a project in a reasonable amount of time. Function creates a form of it's own. " Or it could just be sour grapes. I know I'm never going to make anything that looks like that. he sighs and looks at the barricade "Thats all i'm ever going to have time for. "

"I know right? I mean, everyone makes fun of you for reading all the time. But the one time you know that Ropers love rhetorical discourse and it comes in handy, everyone's happy. they think you learned that one thing in all that time without realizing HOW many things you need to learn before you come up with the one thing you needed..."


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Into the Unknown map link:
citadel of flame map link:
rise of the runelords map link:

Brodert makes the 'yes, thank you' gesture with his arms.
"See, that what I'm saying! Young people dont appreciate book knowledge anymore. Its all 'lets go out and adventure' stuff and half of them never get back because they dont know a raspberry from a Yew seed. Which they could easily have learned from any basic plant book. Its a darn shame."


LG Male Human | HP: 18/18 | AC:23, T:19, FF:18 | CMD 19 | Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +0 | Init +4 | Perc +2 (darkvision 10 ft; low-light vision) | Spd 30 ft | Smite 1/1 | Stunning Fist 1/1
Skills:
Acrobatics +9, Climb +4, Craft(origami) +5, Diplomacy +8, Know.(history/religion) +6, Perform(dance/sing +7, percussion +9), Sense Motive –3, Swim +4

"WOW!" Dayo exclaims as the group enters the tunnel and meets up with the other adventurers.

"You're all so OLD!"


LG Male Human | HP: 18/18 | AC:23, T:19, FF:18 | CMD 19 | Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +0 | Init +4 | Perc +2 (darkvision 10 ft; low-light vision) | Spd 30 ft | Smite 1/1 | Stunning Fist 1/1
Skills:
Acrobatics +9, Climb +4, Craft(origami) +5, Diplomacy +8, Know.(history/religion) +6, Perform(dance/sing +7, percussion +9), Sense Motive –3, Swim +4

Okay, the timing of your post right before mine was just too perfect =P

Scarab Sages

Male Ratfolk HP 16/16 | AC 15 T 14 FF 12 | CMD 10| F +3 R +3 W +4 | Init + 3 | Perception +0 I Speed 20 Ft Arcane Pool 2/5

"Let me guess, they feed you to the dragon when you hit 30 back home? "


LG Male Human | HP: 18/18 | AC:23, T:19, FF:18 | CMD 19 | Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +0 | Init +4 | Perc +2 (darkvision 10 ft; low-light vision) | Spd 30 ft | Smite 1/1 | Stunning Fist 1/1
Skills:
Acrobatics +9, Climb +4, Craft(origami) +5, Diplomacy +8, Know.(history/religion) +6, Perform(dance/sing +7, percussion +9), Sense Motive –3, Swim +4

"Oh, heavens no! It's just that on Hermea, we really don't age like the humans do here. Maybe it's all the hair."

Scarab Sages

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Male Ratfolk HP 16/16 | AC 15 T 14 FF 12 | CMD 10| F +3 R +3 W +4 | Init + 3 | Perception +0 I Speed 20 Ft Arcane Pool 2/5

"hmmm dragons. No hair. INCREDIBLY long lives, elves not much hair, very long lives, skaven, all hair, very short lives.... nope. Sorry. Dwarves mess up your data plots."


Brawler 2 (Mutagenic Mauler) HP 20/20 | Init +5 | AC 20 (T 15 FF 16) | CMD 21 (grapple 25, trip/BR 22) | F +6 R +8 W +3 | Per +7 (+1 vs. giants), SM +6 | Darkvision | Effects:
Dayo wrote:
"You're a fantastic goat!"

Oskar shrugs, really not knowing how to take that. "That ain't the worst animal I ever been called; I'll take it. Hope there's no hard feelings 'bout the knocks; I wasn't tryin' t'mess ya up too bad."

Later at the Dragon, he feels a twinge of sadness at Pateba's announcement. "Sir, if it's time for ya t'move on, I respect that. Safe travels, an' Desna watch over ya." Turning to Rataji, he says, "Take care of the both of yerselves."

Under the Glassworks, Oskar is almost instantly lost in the conversation. He goes into 'background mode', just staying awake and listening in case his name is mentioned.

Justin wrote:
"hmmm dragons. No hair. INCREDIBLY long lives, elves not much hair, very long lives, skaven, all hair, very short lives.... nope. Sorry. Dwarves mess up your data plots."

The one time he perks up is puzzling over this idea, having a look on his face like something is caught in his teeth. "What.. what if the scales and hair count the same? What does that do fer it?"

Scarab Sages

Male Ratfolk HP 16/16 | AC 15 T 14 FF 12 | CMD 10| F +3 R +3 W +4 | Init + 3 | Perception +0 I Speed 20 Ft Arcane Pool 2/5

"Would wreck the idea even worse than the dwarves do. At least now they're a statistical outlier or my cousins theory that their beards were a symbiotic fungus of some sort might pan out and save it... "


Brawler 2 (Mutagenic Mauler) HP 20/20 | Init +5 | AC 20 (T 15 FF 16) | CMD 21 (grapple 25, trip/BR 22) | F +6 R +8 W +3 | Per +7 (+1 vs. giants), SM +6 | Darkvision | Effects:

"I don't think that's any sort of fungus. My cousin Mik, he swears he saw a dwarf warrior one time who had a spiked iron ball entwined in the end of his beard as a backup weapon. Gotta tough time believin' a fungus is gonna be strong enough to support that."


LG Male Human | HP: 18/18 | AC:23, T:19, FF:18 | CMD 19 | Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +0 | Init +4 | Perc +2 (darkvision 10 ft; low-light vision) | Spd 30 ft | Smite 1/1 | Stunning Fist 1/1
Skills:
Acrobatics +9, Climb +4, Craft(origami) +5, Diplomacy +8, Know.(history/religion) +6, Perform(dance/sing +7, percussion +9), Sense Motive –3, Swim +4

"But they usually smell fairly bad, so I like the fungus explanation."

Incontrovertible proof.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Brawler 2 (Mutagenic Mauler) HP 20/20 | Init +5 | AC 20 (T 15 FF 16) | CMD 21 (grapple 25, trip/BR 22) | F +6 R +8 W +3 | Per +7 (+1 vs. giants), SM +6 | Darkvision | Effects:
Dayo wrote:
"But they usually smell fairly bad, so I like the fungus explanation."

Oskar nods, considering this latest idea. "Let's call it inconclusive, then."


Into the Unknown map link:
citadel of flame map link:
rise of the runelords map link:

With the barricade dismantled, you make your way down the tunnel to the catacombs.
Vorvasali and Ilosari ask about your first trip, listening intently. They had already mapped the first tunnel, running from the glassworks, to the cave at the beach, and they now start measuring this tunnel.

Once you reach the cave with the first sinspawn, Vorvasali and Brodert take their time studying the body. It has started to smell a bit, but there are no flies down here, making the decaying progress slower.

I've put the image of Brodert on the catacomb maps. He left his cat at home

The first few rooms are carefully mapped. Vorvasali takes carefull notes on the room you found the statue in.
Once you reach the antechamber to the cathedral, Vorvasali gets a bit pale.
"Please tell me no one drank from the water in the basin..."

Scarab Sages

Male Ratfolk HP 16/16 | AC 15 T 14 FF 12 | CMD 10| F +3 R +3 W +4 | Init + 3 | Perception +0 I Speed 20 Ft Arcane Pool 2/5

Justin Fidgets with his tail a bit.

"Not the BASIN...why? The fountain around the corner maybe. A little."


Brawler 2 (Mutagenic Mauler) HP 20/20 | Init +5 | AC 20 (T 15 FF 16) | CMD 21 (grapple 25, trip/BR 22) | F +6 R +8 W +3 | Per +7 (+1 vs. giants), SM +6 | Darkvision | Effects:

Oskar rolls his eyes and makes the well-that's-just-great gesture with his arms.


LG Male Human | HP: 18/18 | AC:23, T:19, FF:18 | CMD 19 | Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +0 | Init +4 | Perc +2 (darkvision 10 ft; low-light vision) | Spd 30 ft | Smite 1/1 | Stunning Fist 1/1
Skills:
Acrobatics +9, Climb +4, Craft(origami) +5, Diplomacy +8, Know.(history/religion) +6, Perform(dance/sing +7, percussion +9), Sense Motive –3, Swim +4

"I certainly did not."


Into the Unknown map link:
citadel of flame map link:
rise of the runelords map link:

Vorvasali sighs with relief. "Good. It took me a while to get trough all the aura's. Its all sin magic so harder to decipher. But these are most definitely Waters of Lamashtu. They cause horrible mutations if you drink from them."

Scarab Sages

Male Ratfolk HP 16/16 | AC 15 T 14 FF 12 | CMD 10| F +3 R +3 W +4 | Init + 3 | Perception +0 I Speed 20 Ft Arcane Pool 2/5

"Well that's definitely got to go. Will picks and wedges do to get that out or do we need to have it blessed first? Lets go check out the other two possible sources of water for Underpoint.For reasons."

He's not QUITE pushing the scholar towards the other fountains. barely.


LG Male Human | HP: 18/18 | AC:23, T:19, FF:18 | CMD 19 | Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +0 | Init +4 | Perc +2 (darkvision 10 ft; low-light vision) | Spd 30 ft | Smite 1/1 | Stunning Fist 1/1
Skills:
Acrobatics +9, Climb +4, Craft(origami) +5, Diplomacy +8, Know.(history/religion) +6, Perform(dance/sing +7, percussion +9), Sense Motive –3, Swim +4

"Oh! That reminds me! You said earlier that you might have some ribbons for my sword!"

Scarab Sages

Male Ratfolk HP 16/16 | AC 15 T 14 FF 12 | CMD 10| F +3 R +3 W +4 | Init + 3 | Perception +0 I Speed 20 Ft Arcane Pool 2/5

"Making sure i don't turn into a hairless mutated freak now, ribbons later. "


1 person marked this as a favorite.
LG Male Human | HP: 18/18 | AC:23, T:19, FF:18 | CMD 19 | Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +0 | Init +4 | Perc +2 (darkvision 10 ft; low-light vision) | Spd 30 ft | Smite 1/1 | Stunning Fist 1/1
Skills:
Acrobatics +9, Climb +4, Craft(origami) +5, Diplomacy +8, Know.(history/religion) +6, Perform(dance/sing +7, percussion +9), Sense Motive –3, Swim +4

"Oh. Okay. Keep them safe for me."

Dayo unsheathes his Broadsword and swings it around in wide arcs, like a bored adolescent swinging around a stick.

*sigh* It's just not the same.


LG Male Human | HP: 18/18 | AC:23, T:19, FF:18 | CMD 19 | Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +0 | Init +4 | Perc +2 (darkvision 10 ft; low-light vision) | Spd 30 ft | Smite 1/1 | Stunning Fist 1/1
Skills:
Acrobatics +9, Climb +4, Craft(origami) +5, Diplomacy +8, Know.(history/religion) +6, Perform(dance/sing +7, percussion +9), Sense Motive –3, Swim +4

"So... Where *haven't* you explored?"

Scarab Sages

Male Ratfolk HP 16/16 | AC 15 T 14 FF 12 | CMD 10| F +3 R +3 W +4 | Init + 3 | Perception +0 I Speed 20 Ft Arcane Pool 2/5

"As far as i know we've looked everywhere. I want to give under the stairs a really good poke. The red sphere might move downstairs , or teleport you there. Not playing with that until we translate the book though. "


Into the Unknown map link:
citadel of flame map link:
rise of the runelords map link:

Vorvasali gestures to the basin. "It will take some research to remove. The magic is integrated with the basin. You could of course remove the whole thing, but it will just keep making more water."

Ilosari places a hand on Dayo's arm. "Be carefull where you swing that. Boredom is no excuse to get lax with weapons."

Vorvasali nearly gets dragged to the fountain by justin. "Shouldnt we first check out... oh. I guess this is important to you."
Entering the room, the Vargoule head is one big mess in the corner. It *stinks*.
"Ergh, ew, that's horrible. Is that the thing you are concerned about?"


LG Male Human | HP: 18/18 | AC:23, T:19, FF:18 | CMD 19 | Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +0 | Init +4 | Perc +2 (darkvision 10 ft; low-light vision) | Spd 30 ft | Smite 1/1 | Stunning Fist 1/1
Skills:
Acrobatics +9, Climb +4, Craft(origami) +5, Diplomacy +8, Know.(history/religion) +6, Perform(dance/sing +7, percussion +9), Sense Motive –3, Swim +4

Dayo obediently sheathes his sword at Ilosari's request. "Apologies, elder. I must admit that being back here so soon unnerves me more than I thought it would."

Scarab Sages

Male Ratfolk HP 16/16 | AC 15 T 14 FF 12 | CMD 10| F +3 R +3 W +4 | Init + 3 | Perception +0 I Speed 20 Ft Arcane Pool 2/5

"What about this one? I thought this was purify water, and the other fountain created it. " one hand pinches his nose shut, the other hand glows blue and mage hands the varghoul out and into a room that was already explored.


Into the Unknown map link:
citadel of flame map link:
rise of the runelords map link:

Ilosari winces at the head is mage-handed past. "That is understandable. But better safe then sorry. We cant have you jumping of your skin when this," The head makes a particularly nasty squelching sound, "happens."

Vorvashali studies the fountain. "You're partially right. It cleans water, but also makes more if needed."

Scarab Sages

Male Ratfolk HP 16/16 | AC 15 T 14 FF 12 | CMD 10| F +3 R +3 W +4 | Init + 3 | Perception +0 I Speed 20 Ft Arcane Pool 2/5

"Phew. Okay. Good to know underpoint has a water supply. For colonization. And or siege...At some point we should grab some buckets and check for the rate of replenishment.. but for now i think that would just get our surveying wet


Into the Unknown map link:
citadel of flame map link:
rise of the runelords map link:

Vorvashali looks at the trail of rotten head on the floor. "...Yes. Wet."

Scarab Sages

Male Ratfolk HP 16/16 | AC 15 T 14 FF 12 | CMD 10| F +3 R +3 W +4 | Init + 3 | Perception +0 I Speed 20 Ft Arcane Pool 2/5

"I can only concentrate on one thing at a time. Right now I'm concentrating on not flying this thing at Dayo and making the wings flap. I'm gonna toss this thing down the tunnel and then be back to prestidigitte the rest...do you practice at all? "

Assuming nothing attacks to interrupt extreme clean, underpoint edition...

"The realy interesting thing is the sinspawn pit. The quasit cut herself and let her blood drip in, and it formed into a sinspawn. She vanished right after though without so much as a "get them my minions" and they didn't respond to commands in thasalonian OR the crown " adjusts the tiara. "Which makes me think there's no control mechanism, or the quassit didn't have it. Either way the mayor expressed an extreme lack of interest in her own sinspawn army. Its definitely something you should study, because we really can't leave that lying around unattended. "

Justin sits down in the middle of the conversation, practically rolls himself into a ball and starts deribboning his tail at the base


LG Male Human | HP: 18/18 | AC:23, T:19, FF:18 | CMD 19 | Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +0 | Init +4 | Perc +2 (darkvision 10 ft; low-light vision) | Spd 30 ft | Smite 1/1 | Stunning Fist 1/1
Skills:
Acrobatics +9, Climb +4, Craft(origami) +5, Diplomacy +8, Know.(history/religion) +6, Perform(dance/sing +7, percussion +9), Sense Motive –3, Swim +4

The red spiral staircase goes down, right? Is it blocked from our view?

Shadow Lodge

M Tall dwarf Level 3 druid

it goes up, and is blocked off. It would come up "somewhere east of the glass works"


Into the Unknown map link:
citadel of flame map link:
rise of the runelords map link:

red goes down, as marked on the map. Yellow goes up. Both staircases are blocked by rubble

Ilosari looks at the split open head. "We should properly dispose of this thing. And of the sinspawn before they become a source of disease."

Back at the cathedral, Vorvashali, Ilosari and Brodert gingerly make their way past the mutated goblin corpse. The sinspawn is still laying in a pool of congealed blood. The quasit corpse is sprawled on the lip of the fountain like a broken and discarded doll.

Vorvashali and Brodert carefully flip over the sinspawn corpse for study. Ilosari looks at the carnage in the room and gives a low whistle.
"Looks like quite a battle took place down here. So this sinspawn over here is the one that came from the pool? Will be interesting to compare it to the one at the entrance. See if there is any difference between them."


LG Male Human | HP: 18/18 | AC:23, T:19, FF:18 | CMD 19 | Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +0 | Init +4 | Perc +2 (darkvision 10 ft; low-light vision) | Spd 30 ft | Smite 1/1 | Stunning Fist 1/1
Skills:
Acrobatics +9, Climb +4, Craft(origami) +5, Diplomacy +8, Know.(history/religion) +6, Perform(dance/sing +7, percussion +9), Sense Motive –3, Swim +4

"Everything down here is so unpleasant. It just saddens me so much."

Scarab Sages

Male Ratfolk HP 16/16 | AC 15 T 14 FF 12 | CMD 10| F +3 R +3 W +4 | Init + 3 | Perception +0 I Speed 20 Ft Arcane Pool 2/5

"That's... more than a mage hand.Not more than a wheelbarrel and an Oskar though" Justin looks once at the crumpled quassit, and thousand yard stares at the fountain, adjusting his tiara a little.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Brawler 2 (Mutagenic Mauler) HP 20/20 | Init +5 | AC 20 (T 15 FF 16) | CMD 21 (grapple 25, trip/BR 22) | F +6 R +8 W +3 | Per +7 (+1 vs. giants), SM +6 | Darkvision | Effects:

"So I get to be on wheel-barrow-full-of-dead-monster detail? Two words: Floating. Disk. Where's that stupid wheelbarrow, anyway...?" Oskar grumbles and tries to remember where they left that.

Is it with the albino?

Scarab Sages

Male Ratfolk HP 16/16 | AC 15 T 14 FF 12 | CMD 10| F +3 R +3 W +4 | Init + 3 | Perception +0 I Speed 20 Ft Arcane Pool 2/5

"I don't know that one. Do you want to be able to get bad guys off the top shelf and... " looks over at the quasit , nose twitching. The tails occupying both paws now.


LG Male Human | HP: 18/18 | AC:23, T:19, FF:18 | CMD 19 | Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +0 | Init +4 | Perc +2 (darkvision 10 ft; low-light vision) | Spd 30 ft | Smite 1/1 | Stunning Fist 1/1
Skills:
Acrobatics +9, Climb +4, Craft(origami) +5, Diplomacy +8, Know.(history/religion) +6, Perform(dance/sing +7, percussion +9), Sense Motive –3, Swim +4

"I'd be happy to help! What do you need? I'm very proficient with wheelbarrows."


Brawler 2 (Mutagenic Mauler) HP 20/20 | Init +5 | AC 20 (T 15 FF 16) | CMD 21 (grapple 25, trip/BR 22) | F +6 R +8 W +3 | Per +7 (+1 vs. giants), SM +6 | Darkvision | Effects:

"We got a body or two that we now gotta lug upstairs, because someone decided ta..." Oskar's accusatory rant trails off when he sees Justin isn't listening.

"Hey, seryyka, are you in there?" He taps Justin on the head.

Orcish:
seryy tr. gray

Scarab Sages

Male Ratfolk HP 16/16 | AC 15 T 14 FF 12 | CMD 10| F +3 R +3 W +4 | Init + 3 | Perception +0 I Speed 20 Ft Arcane Pool 2/5

There's an oddly satisfying coconut like thunk as the rats head is hit.

"Oh what. Sorry. Just staring at the. Ah uhm. Auras "

sense motive, less with spellcheck: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (2) - 2 = 0

Justin's staring right at the body of the quasit , completely in the wrong direction from the fountain as he says that...

he also hasn't cast detect magic since mage handing the head out.


Brawler 2 (Mutagenic Mauler) HP 20/20 | Init +5 | AC 20 (T 15 FF 16) | CMD 21 (grapple 25, trip/BR 22) | F +6 R +8 W +3 | Per +7 (+1 vs. giants), SM +6 | Darkvision | Effects:

"Oh, what auras are those again, Justin?" Oskar does his best to make eye contact with his colleagues and make the there's-something-about-Justin face.

Bluff: 1d20 ⇒ 8

Scarab Sages

Male Ratfolk HP 16/16 | AC 15 T 14 FF 12 | CMD 10| F +3 R +3 W +4 | Init + 3 | Perception +0 I Speed 20 Ft Arcane Pool 2/5

"From the fountain. Necromancy. Intricately woven in a double lattice and packed with a lot of energy from an internal matrix" the ratfolks voice is a little deadpan, but spot on. He might not be checking it NOW but he did see it last time they were here. "No enchantment, charm or control mechanism."

Justins problem is a little more mundane. The quassit is dead, he helped kill her. That could just as easily be him lying there getting tossed into a barrel. His brain is trying to process that.


LG Male Human | HP: 18/18 | AC:23, T:19, FF:18 | CMD 19 | Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +0 | Init +4 | Perc +2 (darkvision 10 ft; low-light vision) | Spd 30 ft | Smite 1/1 | Stunning Fist 1/1
Skills:
Acrobatics +9, Climb +4, Craft(origami) +5, Diplomacy +8, Know.(history/religion) +6, Perform(dance/sing +7, percussion +9), Sense Motive –3, Swim +4
Oskar Dragenaev wrote:
"We got a body or two that we now gotta lug upstairs"

"My pleasure! You hauled me up from that pit, so it's the fairest I can do in return!"

Dayo picks up the severed head and the quasit.

"Reminds me of cleaning fish."

He's oddly not squeamish about handling the rotting body parts.


"Vitro" | Male Elf Arcanist (school savant) [Earth, ~Air] 2 | HP 15/15 | AC 17; T 13; FF 14 | CMD 14 16 ES | F +1; R +3; W +1 | Init +3 | Per +2; SM -2 | Speed: 30 | Spells Active: Mage Armor | Conditions: none

Now that the whole arguing about who's going to lug the garbage has been done, Vitro somehow fades back into view, peering at the same fountain Justin is supposedly looking at, then at Justin.

sense motive: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (15) - 2 = 13

"Hnhh." See, even elf guys have that grunt of understanding.


Into the Unknown map link:
citadel of flame map link:
rise of the runelords map link:

Ilosari ushers Vorvasali and Brodert away, seeing that everyone needs a moment.

"C'mon Dayo. We'll go fetch that wheelbarrow."


LG Male Human | HP: 18/18 | AC:23, T:19, FF:18 | CMD 19 | Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +0 | Init +4 | Perc +2 (darkvision 10 ft; low-light vision) | Spd 30 ft | Smite 1/1 | Stunning Fist 1/1
Skills:
Acrobatics +9, Climb +4, Craft(origami) +5, Diplomacy +8, Know.(history/religion) +6, Perform(dance/sing +7, percussion +9), Sense Motive –3, Swim +4

*sometimes* I wish I wasn't so tall. Riding in wheelbarrows was a lot of fun!

1,801 to 1,850 of 2,084 << first < prev | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Woran's Rise of the Runelords All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.