Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

GM Valmoon's Skulls And Shackles #2 (Inactive)

Game Master Valmoon


251 to 300 of 328 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>

Master Plugg's watches as you all come up. "You lot fini-" Hes cut off with Brutis's rat. The night is still young and the crew is about. please post night actions and sorry for delay.


M Human Barbrian 2 (Titan Mauler)

Day 5: Night
Rum action: Drink Deep
Fortitude save
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Con Damage
1d3 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1
Cha Bonus
1d4 ⇒ 1
Influence:Giffer Tibbs
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26

-----------------------
Yo! Giffer, come over here! I want to talk to you about about this rum here. You've got to see this.

The Exchange

M Human Rogue (Pirate) 2nd [ hp 14 AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 14 (+4 armor, +3 Dex) Fort +0, Ref +6, Will +1 Init +3 Perception +5]

Day 5: Night
Rum action: Drink Deep
Fortitude save
1d20 + 0 ⇒ (5) + 0 = 5
Con Damage
1d3 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2
Cha Bonus
1d4 ⇒ 3
Influence:Tilly Brackett
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24 having Fishguts help with
----------------------------------------------------------
Tilly, Hey tilly, Come here for a minute Kroop has something we want to talk to you about, he's got something to tell ya


(Normal/Shell) HP=9/9 Temp=6 AC=11/13 Touch=11/11 Flat=10/12 Fort=2/3 Ref=1/1 Will=2/2 Init=1 Perc=0

Heal check: 1d20 ⇒ 5

Afzara will see if there is someone who can look at the bites she had while trying to get a full nights rest to be ready for the next day.

Finding help through diplomacy: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Will pour the rum on the wounds if possible and if not then toss it when no one is looking.

Toss the rum: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12


(HP: 20, AC: 13, F: +0, R: +5, W: +6, Init: +2, Perc: +7) Female Tiefling (demon Spawn) Sorcerer (Wildblooded) 2 / bard (dirge bard) 2

Sasha waters her rum down before drinking then drinks slowly.

Fort save 1d20 ⇒ 2

But once agin finds the rum to strong and passes out for the night her fortitude failing.


Giffer Tibbs and Tilly Brackett both seem to change there feelings twords the group for the better as the night went on.

Afzara, Sandara looks you over real good and wiht a pat on the shoulder sends you off saying, your all clean no illness to be cured.

In the morning you all rush up on deck as scourge hands out today's assignments.

Sasha rigger task 1d6 ⇒ 2 is yours to do today
Brutis swab task 1d6 ⇒ 4 is yours to do today
Rascaliron swab task 1d6 ⇒ 3 is yours to do today
Afzara swab task 1d6 ⇒ 6 is yours to do today
Gruff cook task 1d6 ⇒ 3 is both of yours to do today.
1d100 + 25 ⇒ (27) + 25 = 52 if less then 50% Kroop is drunk.

sasha:

Line Work: Hard work hoisting and lowering sails.
requirements:
DC 10 Profession(Sailor) or Dexterity check
DC 10 Constitution or Fatigue Check.

Brutis:

Hauling and Knot Work: Tying and untying knots in the ship's ropes and moving heavy coils of rope from one part of the ship to another.
requirements:
DC 10 Profession(Sailor) or Strength check
DC 10 Constitution or Fatigued Check.

Rascaliron:

Swab The Decks: Backbreaking work mopping the decks and scrubbing them with sandstone blocks called holystones.
requirements:
DC 10 Strength or Constitution check.
Failing either check results in Fatigue.

Afzara:

Repairs: Things constantly tear or break aboard the ship and need repairs, whether sewing sails or splicing rope.
requirements:
DC 10 Profession(Sailor) or Dexterity check

Gruff:

fishing: catching tonight supper using the ships nets.
requirements:
DC 10 profession(Fisherman) or survival
failed checks result in a day in the bilges as punishment the following day.


M Human Barbrian 2 (Titan Mauler)

Day 6:
Hauling and Knot Work
Strength Check
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Influence:Badger Medlar Having Tilly Help
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29
Constitution check
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
---------------------------------------
I work my way thru the day with little to know issues, I look around and speak with Tilly for a bit and then Notice Badger and have a nice little chat with her along with Tilly helping me out.
Badger, what do you think about the ship eh?

The Exchange

M Human Rogue (Pirate) 2nd [ hp 14 AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 14 (+4 armor, +3 Dex) Fort +0, Ref +6, Will +1 Init +3 Perception +5]

Day 6:
Fishing
Survival check
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
---------------------------------------

I spend my day out there leasurely fishing after the other day fighting the rats, I just relax and catch some fish.


(Normal/Shell) HP=9/9 Temp=6 AC=11/13 Touch=11/11 Flat=10/12 Fort=2/3 Ref=1/1 Will=2/2 Init=1 Perc=0

Afzara works happily at this job. It is what she enjoys most so she has a spring to her step.

Work: 1d20 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 4 = 11

She is whistling while doing this and seems to be enjoying herself quite well and not really paying attention to anything else.

Would Carpentry or Engineering be better skills? I know only 1 point difference but just asking.


(HP: 20, AC: 13, F: +0, R: +5, W: +6, Init: +2, Perc: +7) Female Tiefling (demon Spawn) Sorcerer (Wildblooded) 2 / bard (dirge bard) 2

Day 6
Line work

Sasha spends the day working dilligently on the lines keeping to herself and keeping a distance from those that are apparently against her.

Profession sailor 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
Con check 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22


You all hear the loud ringing signaling bloody hour. Everyone gathers around on the main deck. As Scourge emerges from below deck a slight grin on his face no one at hi heals today but, a odd air is about.

"It is time for chow!!!" Scourge screams loudly.

With that Kroop and Grok bring up the evening meal - a fish soup. It appears to be for everyone today and it tastes very good.

The lot of you sitting next to one another are minding your own buisness as Scourge and Plugg's come up to the table. "Scourge here thinks any one of you lot b to chicken to take me up on this bet and I agree with him but, captain thinks otherwise... 100gp to the man or woman who can beat my pet fair and square no magic just fists. Heck I don't know why i'm even bothering with such cowardly swabs.." Plugg's starts to head off slowly but not obviously so, to see if there's any takers..


M Human Barbrian 2 (Titan Mauler)

Day 6: night fighting owl bear

Plugg, ye cur, only fist no magics, ha no issue there I'll take yer little pet on no problems I'll even go as far as wagering all my posseions to you if I loose te chicken.

I stand up and rip off my shirt and flex my muscles! Come on bring him on.


(Normal/Shell) HP=9/9 Temp=6 AC=11/13 Touch=11/11 Flat=10/12 Fort=2/3 Ref=1/1 Will=2/2 Init=1 Perc=0

Afzara raises her eyebrow at the bet and the acceptance. Sounds like it is dangerous. Now she is worried though. He is calculating scum to do something like this so why would Scourge do it?

She tries to get a chance to whisper to Sandara if she can detect poison and if she can on the meal. She prays that her thoughts are wrong and she is just paranoid of the son of a biscuit eater. She will be concentrating hard on his actions.


Scourge nods at Plugg's and wakes down below deck. " Good, Gather around everyone and place your bets!!! Boyle here will be versing Owlbear!!! Kroop will be the holder of bets so quickly place them now!!!" The crew starts gathering around the main mast forming a nice ring in nature. Several people stop by kroop placing bets. you can bet too if you would like. I'll let everyone have an action before Owlbear gets op on deck and the fight begins.


M Human Barbrian 2 (Titan Mauler)

Day 6: night fighting owl bear

Plugg! Yer ker I want it known to everyone even the capt. I bet all if my gear against yer sword sir! If I defeat yer pet then I get your sword if I loose you get all of my gear you take my challenge?

I spit on the floor and stretch my hand out for shaking plugg's hand


(HP: 20, AC: 13, F: +0, R: +5, W: +6, Init: +2, Perc: +7) Female Tiefling (demon Spawn) Sorcerer (Wildblooded) 2 / bard (dirge bard) 2

Sasha raises an eye at the offer.
Now this does seem interesting probably worth the time to check it out.

that boyle fellow seems pretty confident in his abilities probably the one to bet on i'll wager

Sasha offers 5 gold for Boyle to win handing the coin to Kroop and ensureing he keeps track of it.


Pluggs turns to kroop "Kroop! Brutis and myself have a bet if he wins he gets my sword and 100gp but, if i win the bet he gives me everything.": After stating this he shakes Brutis's hand. Kroop looked like he wanted to say something to Pluugs but, stopped a roll of hes eyes and he was back to helping Sasha with her bet.

Any others want to place bets? please at lest post ooc so that I know who all is still here, thanks.

The Exchange

M Human Rogue (Pirate) 2nd [ hp 14 AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 14 (+4 armor, +3 Dex) Fort +0, Ref +6, Will +1 Init +3 Perception +5]

I'll bet some on money on my friend here Brutis, I'll take 50 gold on him.


(HP: 20, AC: 13, F: +0, R: +5, W: +6, Init: +2, Perc: +7) Female Tiefling (demon Spawn) Sorcerer (Wildblooded) 2 / bard (dirge bard) 2

Sasha is still here and she already bet a measily 5 gold for brutis to win


(Normal/Shell) HP=9/9 Temp=6 AC=11/13 Touch=11/11 Flat=10/12 Fort=2/3 Ref=1/1 Will=2/2 Init=1 Perc=0

Afzara would bet a gold against owlbear and curious if there is a way to cast mage armor on Brutis without being noticed. If not then just put down bet


ok this map is confusing so well go by text no map. the "ring" is created by crew members including you all as a group. The only two really fighting are Brutis and "Owlbear". Brutis please give me init. EVERYONE perception or sense motive checks if you want this is to look over the competition. Each round you can make another perception or sense motive check if desired. IF you want to risk getting whipped badly you can stealth/spell-cast. Punishment is harsh if spotted you have been warned. Aka roll stealth to not get cough and what ever spell your casting

the fight hasn't officially started but, go ahead and give me init as well as your first round of actions.


M Human Barbrian 2 (Titan Mauler)

Day 6: night fighting owl bear ROUND 1
Perception check
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
INT
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Attack Roll
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
Damage
1d3 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
---------------------
Moves to the center of the Ring and cracks his knuckles and yells deeply ' ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH' and then moves in for a punch to the solarplexs with out a moment to spare during his scream.


(Normal/Shell) HP=9/9 Temp=6 AC=11/13 Touch=11/11 Flat=10/12 Fort=2/3 Ref=1/1 Will=2/2 Init=1 Perc=0

If it is likely I will be spotted then I will not cast a spell. Asking for a little DM guidance on how observant the people are.

Possible actions:

Stealth: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 11

Afzara tries to make sure everything looks like it is fair while casting Mage Armor on Brutis.

Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17


Afzara manages to pull off the spell unnoticed and Brutis gets the drop on Owlbear. The spell could get noticed still but, Afzara wouldn't be able to be blamed with proof.

As Brutis charges in Owlbear turns around. He reaction seems slow Afzara and Brutis notice almost like he has issues seeing on his left side. Brutis's fist hits its mark but, Owlbear reacts with two of his own.
to hit: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16damage: 1d3 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
to hit: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21damage: 1d3 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Both hit there mark dealing with it an grate deal of damage to Brutis. Stepping back a pace Owlbear shouts "I did it. I did it. Did you see that Mister Pluggs?" Almost like a child looking for attention. As he moves around signs of a cruel joke become more evident. On several places of his body tar and feathers can be found. Several of the crew call out to him cheering him on trying to get him to yell out odd things as he fights, so that they can get a laugh out of his actions.

Brutis now has a chance to avoid Owlbears attacks. A skill check of acrobatics or bluff to do so and doing so is a standard action.


M Human Barbrian 2 (Titan Mauler)

Day 6: night fighting owl bear ROUND 2
Free action: Rage
STR +4 CON +4
Str: 22 +6. Con: 18 +4 AC -2
perception check
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Attack roll
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Attack roll #2
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
Damage #1
1d3 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Damage #2
1d3 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Total Damage
8 + 7 = 15
---------------------------------------------------------
You've Hit me Ya Brute! Yer going to Pay for that!
my face goes red and flares and flashes and my muscles buldge and ripple as I pull back and do a 1-2 punch to the face and then solarplexs. You're going down mister!


(Normal/Shell) HP=9/9 Temp=6 AC=11/13 Touch=11/11 Flat=10/12 Fort=2/3 Ref=1/1 Will=2/2 Init=1 Perc=0

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 14

Afzara is going to quietly ask the friendly people she knows if owlbears are magical animals that speak.

The Exchange

M Human Rogue (Pirate) 2nd [ hp 14 AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 14 (+4 armor, +3 Dex) Fort +0, Ref +6, Will +1 Init +3 Perception +5]

Day 6: night fighting owl bear
Bluff check check
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
to give Owlbear a -2 to hit Brutis

Brutis, Hit him hard buddy, you're stronger then Him you can do it, Make sure he see's stars tonight!


Afzara:

Sandara tells you the Man named Owlbear is just that a man. What you see before you is nothing more then the cruel end of pranks. That a miss guided man child would never understand but, think of as good attention and love. Pluggs keeps him locked up and below deck because, Owlbears is so mistreated he thinks this fight is how normal people play. Just as she finishes stating that-

After Brutis's last hits Owlbear withdraws to Pluggs crying Owlbear don't want to play no more! Owlbear doesn't like this playing at all!!

Plugg's looks at Owlbear and without hesitation slaps him.
"Did I say you could stop playing?! NO! Get back in there! And hit him with this! Plugg's hands Owlbear a club. A still silence washes over the crew as they realize Plugg's intent was to have Owlbear kill Brutis.

Owlbear stops crying for a moment shocked at being slapped but, picks up the club and turns to fight Brutis...


M Human Barbrian 2 (Titan Mauler)

Day 6: night fighting owl bear ROUND 3
Free action:continue Rage
[ooc]STR +4 CON +4

Str: 22 +6. Con: 18 +4 AC -2
Perception check
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Attack #1
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Attack #2
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
Damage #1
1d3 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
Damage #2
1d3 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Total damage
9 + 7 = 16
------------------------------------------------------
I move foward and do another toss of a two punches towards his chest he grunts as he punches him as hard as he could!
OWLBEAR!


(Normal/Shell) HP=9/9 Temp=6 AC=11/13 Touch=11/11 Flat=10/12 Fort=2/3 Ref=1/1 Will=2/2 Init=1 Perc=0

So glad to see Plugg is so unable to fight his own battles that he has to resort to these tactics. Glad the crew can respect someone who needs others to fight his own battles.


Sandara smiles at Afzara's sarcasm. "If Plugg's wasn't good old friends with the captain he wouldn't be in his current position of power."

AoO: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
As Brutis comes in for his swing Owlbear attempts to hit him but, his swing goes wide.
Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
His next swing however...
Brutis you can try to dodge this or attack next round. Its an acrobatics or bluff check to dodge it(standard action). Owlbear no longer looks like hes enjoying this fight. He is starting to show signs of the realization hes being used by Pluggs.


(HP: 20, AC: 13, F: +0, R: +5, W: +6, Init: +2, Perc: +7) Female Tiefling (demon Spawn) Sorcerer (Wildblooded) 2 / bard (dirge bard) 2

Sasha is not very interested in the fight. she will go and seek out Rosey and talk to her about learning to play the fiddle. and see how she is enjoying having her fiddle back.

diplomacy 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12


M Human Barbrian 2 (Titan Mauler)

Day 6: night fighting owl bear ROUND 4
Perception check
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Attack
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Damage
1d3 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
--------------------------------------------------
I let the punch come at me and hit me where it lands, I move into the punch and land another punch on the owlbear and then stand back a little from the man and smile
Owlbear, how are you feeling sir? are you okay? You've winded me well, and your a good man you hit hard and take an even harder punch, your a good man

The Exchange

M Human Rogue (Pirate) 2nd [ hp 14 AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 14 (+4 armor, +3 Dex) Fort +0, Ref +6, Will +1 Init +3 Perception +5]

Day 6: night fighting owl bear
Bluff check check
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19 for a +2 for Brutis to hit Owlbear
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Brutis, Go buddy hit him hard man, Owlbear, your hurt man you've got nothing left in you


AoO: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
As Brutis came in for his swing. Owlbear attacked in deffence. His swing hit hard Brutis slowly started swaying as the hit took its toll. Owlbear however, didn't watch to see if the attack connected. Fearing for his own health he tried to push past Pluggs but, Pluggs and Scourge stopped him and shoved him back into the ring.

"Did I say you could leave the ring!!! NO get back in thers!

Owlbear looked at Brutis his eyez filled with fear and tears. Brutis fell forward into Owlbear enact that I will bear to look as a sign of friendship and that the fight was now over. how a bear hug Brutus saying Friend! .

Sandara realized what happened to Brutis however and moved in to heal them both. channel positive energy: 2d6 ⇒ (4, 4) = 8

Owlbear is now friendly to the group this provides the group with a +2 on bluff intimidate and diplomacy skill checks.


M Human Barbrian 2 (Titan Mauler)

Day 6: night fighting owl bear END
----------------------------------------------

Owlbear, is my friend, I am going to be your friend sir. Plugg! Keep your end of the bargin. Give me yer sword sir, And my gold


Pluggs smiles evilly handing over "his" sword. Upon inspection one can easily see its a display sword and not worth much at that. "There you go SWAB enjoy your new "Sword". The look in his eyes screams he now wants Brutis dead. Kroop walks over to each person who won there bet handing them some coin before walking below deck for some rest.

earnings is 3 times what you bet
Sasha 5 * 3 = 15 gold earned
Gruff 50 * 3 = 150 gold earned
Brutis = 200 gold earned + 50 gp display sword

night actions please


M Human Barbrian 2 (Titan Mauler)

Day 6: night fighting owl bear END
-----------------------------------------------
Plugg, You arse, you know what sword we be talking about the one there hanging from your belt. spits on the floor be handing it over now like the "gentleman"

before he get's a chance to speak.
Capt. Tell yer officer to keep end of the bargin sir.[/b]

two options

option 1:

if the Capt says something that I would agree with like him handing me over the sword or telling me to stand down I will do the following
Aye Capt. uderstood Capt.

-----
option 2:

If the Capt doesn't interfer or say anything at all I do the following
attack roll
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28 +4 for attack +2 for rage +2 for charge
1d8 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16
I run towards Plugg with my warhammer outstreched and swing at him and hit him as hard as I possiblely can. hoping to either knock him down or knock him overboard


The moment Brutis speaks up to the Captain he starts to turn around.
Plugg's spits in Brutis's face. "I kept my end of our deal. It was you who failed to express WHAT sword, I had to give you. That be your fault not mine. Nd as for trying to talk to the captain you'll be getting lashings tomorrow on top of what ever failed task you get." He laughs and starts to walk off.

If anyone wants to roll perception now may be a good time. Remember it's a standard action.


(HP: 20, AC: 13, F: +0, R: +5, W: +6, Init: +2, Perc: +7) Female Tiefling (demon Spawn) Sorcerer (Wildblooded) 2 / bard (dirge bard) 2

Sasha collects her winnings with a smile and grabs her rum ration and once again tries to water it down to make it more palatteable.

fort save 1d20 ⇒ 18

She then tries to spend time with Rosey learning to play the fiddle as per her agreement for getting rosey back her own fiddle.

diplomacy 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Sasha was not in a postion to be very much engaged with the conversation between plugg and brutis

just in case perception check 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


M Human Barbrian 2 (Titan Mauler)

Day 6: night fighting owl bear END
Perception check
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Rum action: Drink deeply
Fort Save
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
CON damage
1d3 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1
CHA bonus
1d4 ⇒ 1
Influence: Cog
1d20 + 8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 8 + 2 + 1 = 31 Using Kroop to help

------------------------------------------------------------
Plugg you turd, of an arse Spits back on to Plugg and then walks away and picks up the sword Plugg your tiny whip can not hurt me you wench. you swing it like a tiny girl

---
After the stuff with Plugg is taken care of
Cog you swag come here for a minute. Kroop and I want to tell ya a story of a bloody battle that he's seen

The Exchange

M Human Rogue (Pirate) 2nd [ hp 14 AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 14 (+4 armor, +3 Dex) Fort +0, Ref +6, Will +1 Init +3 Perception +5]

Day 6: night fighting owl bear END
Perception check
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
Rum action: Drink deeply
Fort Save
1d20 + 0 ⇒ (12) + 0 = 12
CON damage
1d3 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2
CHA bonus
1d4 ⇒ 4
Influence: Jak Scrimshaw
1d20 + 5 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 5 + 2 + 4 = 21 Using Sandra to help

------------------------------------------------------------
Jak, that was an intresting fight eh? what do you think about that? Nods deeply to Brutis, You tell that woman there, Brutis, she's nothing but a little pussy-willow and that a fly bites harder then she hits.


Gruff and Brutis both manage there goal of making the crew less hostile to the group and as the night goes on both crew members walk away feeling more agreeable.

Sasha after a long hard night of work Rosey leaves with a smile on her face as you can now play music just as good as your teacher.

for most of the night things go smoothly however, it isn't until early in the suns rising that Samm's yell's out about a ship reck. this "ship is little more then ribbns and theres no identifying marks left of her to try. As the wormwood creeps through the fog and floating odds and ends from the ship reck Giffer Tibbs calls out "Men overboard!!!" as these soon to be new recruits are brought aboard sandara is tasked with keeping them alive and bringing them back to working health by the captain. However, Pluggs ans scourge make sure you three get tasked else were.

Sasha swab task 1d6 ⇒ 3 is yours to do today
Afzara swab task 1d6 ⇒ 1 is yours to do today
Gruff cook task 1d6 ⇒ 1 is yours to do today

Kyroden Hawkstorm and Arak you two have been on the ship for a while, part of Sandaras grouping to be pressed into working on the ship. She has been hounding you both relentlessly to make friends with these new ship mates but, you both have been pushing it off...

Eugeni Banibani and Tevyn de Fonseca, you both are the ones that have been found over board. the ship you were on never did have clear markings so you cant say what the ship was called but, you do remember being attacked by the Kelpie's Wrath. The ships is haunted and the crew you were with never stood a chance.

For this first day I'll let the new players do more roleplaying and the next they will be given tasks like the rest of the group. Also from now on I will be omiting the full length task you are being given as they all can be found in the campaign info tab. If you have a question please let me know.

Welcome new members. the campaign info tab is the groups lifeline. I put everything I think is important and that may need referencing more then 3/4 times in there. each day you are assigned a Daily tasks. During that time I will need a post of what your doing during that time. In addition to your daily tasks, you have time to partake in additional activities. Each day allows for two Ship Actions - one during the day and one at night. Additionally, up to 2 additional actions may be taken during the dead of night, but at the risk of fatigue the next day. If you have any questions please let me know. I try to have a rather open-door policy to getting pm's and I try to respond to them asap. (arn't smartphones great!) Again welcome and let the fun begin!


(HP: 20, AC: 13, F: +0, R: +5, W: +6, Init: +2, Perc: +7) Female Tiefling (demon Spawn) Sorcerer (Wildblooded) 2 / bard (dirge bard) 2

day 7 daytime
Sasha is actually a rigger so I went with job #3 rigger

Sasha works the upper rigging trying to avoid confrontation with the three that don't really appreciate her presence but instead she will make some small talk with Ratts the Halfling, looking to see if there is any commonality with him.

Climb check for task: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19
Profession sailor for the day: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19


Day 7 Daytime
Arak spends most of this day tending to the wounded, or those that had way to much to drink.

heal: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

While doing this he attempts to chat with Habbly:

diplomacy: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (13) - 2 = 11


Brutis swab task 1d6 ⇒ 1
Oops missed Brutises task sorry

Scarab Sages

Male Half Elf {HP 18/18| AC12 | T12 | FF10 | Fort 5| Ref 4| Will 4 | CMD 12 | Init 3 | Per 7 Bonded Witch (Favored Class) 1 / Alchemist 2

Kyroden spends his time helping others with various tasks. Being shy he makes his way around the ship doing menial tasks.


Male Human (Mwangi Bonuwat) Cleric/1 (AC: 13 T: 11 FF: 12 | HP: 16/16 | F: +4 R: +1 W: +6 SP:+3 vs elec| Init: +1 | Per: +8 )(3/6 Wind Blast)(4/6 Storm Burst)

As he makes his way aboard Eugeni falls on some rope coils, exhausted. "Tank Shimye-Magalla jah found uzz. Ah downe know ow much longer ah could ov lasted out der swimmin. Jah ave my tanks."

The Exchange

M Human Rogue (Pirate) 2nd [ hp 14 AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 14 (+4 armor, +3 Dex) Fort +0, Ref +6, Will +1 Init +3 Perception +5]

Day 7: Men Overboard: Day
Is Fishguts drunk or no?(Also it looks like you forgot to update the NPC sheet as well, GM
Profession: Cook (if needed)
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
Influence: Tam "Narwal" Tate
1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 6 + 2 = 20
-----
While dumping out some of the stuff overboard I go up to Tam and invite him inside for some extra rum rations and some talking with myself a Kroop.
Tam, come on man let's have a drink right now


M Human Barbrian 2 (Titan Mauler)

Day 7: Men Overboard: Day
Strength Check
1d20 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 4 = 12 Work Dilligently
con Check
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
----
being as pissed off as I am, I just work twice as hard as I can to make everything clear out of my head.

251 to 300 of 328 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Valmoon's Skulls And Shackles #2 Game Play All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.