Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

GM Valmoon's Skulls And Shackles #2 (Inactive)

Game Master Valmoon


151 to 200 of 328 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Cheliax

Female Undine M [AC: 16; ff 12; Touch: 16 HP=12/12 F +3/R+6/W+4 CMD 18 Ini+4; Per+8] Monk (Flowing Monk)/1

Ravalyssa clinched her teeth as she missed her punch, the pirate retaliated with a kick and Ravalyssa immediately spin and lowered her body. The kick missed overhead as she spun she stretched out her leg to trip the pirate's other leg supporting his weight.

trip maneuver : 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13 Using class ability Redirection as an immediate action. If attack successful, pirate is tripped and in prone position. He is also sickened for 1 round, DC 13 to half it.

Ravalyssa flipped up and bring swung a roundhouse kick, when the leg performing the roundhouse kick landed on the floor, Ravalyssa used the momentum to launch the same leg back with a side kick.

Flurry of blows #1

To hit:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Damage:1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Flurry of blows #2

To hit:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17

Damage:1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7


(HP: 10, AC: 13, F: +0, R: +4, W: +4, Init: +2, Perc: +7) Female Tiefling (demon Spawn) Sorcerer (Wildblooded) 1 / bard (dirge bard) 1

If this keeps up we will all be flogged and that would be bad.

Sasha manuvers around to get a better view of these bilge scum that are causing the problem and she catches sight <scum #3>. speaking some infernal curse and she then stands and points at him. her lower jaw spits open as she reveals the sharp vampiric looking fangs. a hissing sound emminating from her.

but to <scum #3> his ears explode in a defening scream that only he can har.

Move to C-5 cast Ear Piercing scream on #3 causing him to take 1d6 ⇒ 4 sonic damage. and needs a DC 14 Fort save for half and avoid the daze effect

not sure who is who so I just used <> to indicate the target

Qadira

M Human Rogue (Pirate) 2nd [ hp 14 AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 14 (+4 armor, +3 Dex) Fort +0, Ref +6, Will +1 Init +3 Perception +5]

Day 2: Fighting Baddies Round 3
------------------------------------------
acrobatic's roll to move to SQUARE 5 next to Willis
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
Sense Motive on #1
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
To hit roll
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
damage if hit
1d3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Sneak attack damage
1d6 ⇒ 2
total damage =6
--------------------------------------------
Alright, You've asked for it now, you dirty rats
I am not going to be late on the account of your actions
my guy will not attack if he is knocked out he will move to the next guy and attack them to get them out of his way

EDIT: GM, I also forgot about my Eye for Plunder Trait, if you could let me know what I found for that, it would be great, Thank you.
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13 if needed GM


still round 3

Xaven moves to where 5 was and strikes at #3
atk: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12 miss
damage: 1d3 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

AoO for Gruff atk: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8 miss
damage: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

fort save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21 so 2 damage

still round 3 acting only once for xaven.

gruff:

You found 50gp of mundane items.
And you think Scourge may have put them up to this based on how cocky #1 was being.

Cheliax

Female Undine M [AC: 16; ff 12; Touch: 16 HP=12/12 F +3/R+6/W+4 CMD 18 Ini+4; Per+8] Monk (Flowing Monk)/1

I also got eye of plunder


Ravalyassa Gladomain wrote:
I also got eye of plunder

Ravalyassa:

Then after this you'll find your 50gp in mundane items.


male Human (Varisan) cleric of Besmara 1 [hp 9 AC 14, touch 11, flat-footed 13 (+3 armor, +1 Dex) Fort +3, Ref +1, Will +5 Init +1 Perception +3]

Joseph moves to C6, gonna use my Icicle ability and shoot through Horan and Ravalyassa to Thug 1

Range Touch Atk: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6


Male Halfling Gunslinger 1, HP 10, AC 14, Fort 6, Ref 6, Will 1, Init +5, Perc +7

is the side of the stairway open? Guard rail? Or solid walls? If either A or B, Willis will fling the hammock at #4 to entangle him. Attack 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5ranged. Otherwise I'll jut stand there and scratch myself.


You have a chance to hit #4 50% (1d100) chance to hit him on top of the normal atk roll but, yes you can try to attack him.


#1 is out cold and Dieing! but, not dead.
death save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9 failed
#1 is prone and not responding his placement can be moved if you want to stand there.

Here's the map round 4

#3 & 4 look shocked "#3 Dude there going to kill us!"
"#4 stick it out a little longer!!!"

again both #3 and 4 take total defensive.
Both don't look like they will run just yet but, there close.


(HP: 10, AC: 13, F: +0, R: +4, W: +4, Init: +2, Perc: +7) Female Tiefling (demon Spawn) Sorcerer (Wildblooded) 1 / bard (dirge bard) 1

Sasha move to get to the base of the stairs Whispering again in her raspy voice filling the ears of scum #4

move to A-6 and cast Sotto Voce on #4 DC 13 will save or be shaken for 1 round


Male Halfling Gunslinger 1, HP 10, AC 14, Fort 6, Ref 6, Will 1, Init +5, Perc +7

I'll go ahead and assume a 5 does NOT hit a touch attack under these circumstances :)

Cheliax

Female Undine M [AC: 16; ff 12; Touch: 16 HP=12/12 F +3/R+6/W+4 CMD 18 Ini+4; Per+8] Monk (Flowing Monk)/1

Satisfied that the pirate is out cold Ravlyassa stepped over the pirate and face the Pirate #3

I am gonna kill you Ravlyassa smiled baring fangs as she dash towards the pirate and used her elbow to attack the pirate before using her left leg to kick him in the groin.

Move 5 Feet to Pirate #1 position.

Flurry Of Blows #1
To Hit 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
Damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Flurry Of Blows #2
To Hit 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Willis Cana Dhum wrote:
I'll go ahead and assume a 5 does NOT hit a touch attack under these circumstances :)

correct 5 touch doesn't hit.


male Human (Varisan) cleric of Besmara 1 [hp 9 AC 14, touch 11, flat-footed 13 (+3 armor, +1 Dex) Fort +3, Ref +1, Will +5 Init +1 Perception +3]

Gonna move to B5 fire off another shot at with the intention of scaring the remaining two thugs off.

Intimidate: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12

Qadira

M Human Rogue (Pirate) 2nd [ hp 14 AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 14 (+4 armor, +3 Dex) Fort +0, Ref +6, Will +1 Init +3 Perception +5]

I am going to hold my action this round till the very end of the round and then I am going to check the guy's plus to make sure that he is still alive or not.

perception check to make sure no one is looking
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
stealth check
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
slight of hand check
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
to take an item or two off the guy who is down. while checking his pulse.


#3 takes the hit from Ravalyassa, smiles a bit turns to #4 and yells, "Now, we can go we did what we came down here to do! And they just killed a man that will cast them even more!" Both #3 & 4 full withdraw up the stairs and out onto deck.

will save: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (14) - 2 = 12
death save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 #1 is dead dead

Spoiler:

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Gruff:

He had a throwing axe, cutlass, dagger, sap, earrings, lucky rabbits foot, pirate hat.

That is what you were able to slip easily off his person.

Sandara looks panicked as she checks the body for signs of life. Her face changed from being worried to sadness as she looks at the group. heal check: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14 "Hes dead. I expect Master Scourge and Plugg's to show up down here shortly as well as several other officers..." Turning to Joseph and Ravalyassa she sigh's from what went down. "One of you two, if not both will get blamed. From what I have heard they will investigate what happened. So unlike on main land you'll have a fair shot at one of you living but, it will be difficult for you both until then."

feel free to post your post fight actions. rounds are still in effect until the officers arrive.

Qadira

M Human Rogue (Pirate) 2nd [ hp 14 AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 14 (+4 armor, +3 Dex) Fort +0, Ref +6, Will +1 Init +3 Perception +5]

After Sandra annoces that the pirate is dead. OH sh!t he is dead.. I do not want to be associated with this at all.
I lean over him again and check his plus again quickly
Slight of hand check, to place all of the items back
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19

He is Dead. Oh crap Ravalyassa Gladomain your toast. They do not take lightly to that.

backs away from the pirate and moves towards Ravalyassa Gladomain and grabs her arm and moves her towards the front of the stairs.

I got your Killer here! she killed him


(HP: 10, AC: 13, F: +0, R: +4, W: +4, Init: +2, Perc: +7) Female Tiefling (demon Spawn) Sorcerer (Wildblooded) 1 / bard (dirge bard) 1

As the remainder of the other crew head up the stairs Sasha immediately goes to the deck trying to slip into the muster line without drawing any attention to herself.
grabbing the rope that she used earlier (without success) acting as if she was tidying up the deck.

stealth check to attempt to blend in with the others. 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

bluff to appear to be working already 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14

Cheliax

Female Undine M [AC: 16; ff 12; Touch: 16 HP=12/12 F +3/R+6/W+4 CMD 18 Ini+4; Per+8] Monk (Flowing Monk)/1

Ravalyssa smiles and says a pity he died too soon, would have enjoyed cutting his heart out with my bare hands

She hits pirate #1 one again in the face and smears the blood over her hands and face.

Do not worry, I am not helping you but I would love some personal time with Scourge.
said Ravalyssa as she place her feet upon Pirate #1 chest.

Lord Cagnozza may his soul serve you forever in his after life...


(Normal/Shell) HP=9/9 Temp=6 AC=11/13 Touch=11/11 Flat=10/12 Fort=2/3 Ref=1/1 Will=2/2 Init=1 Perc=0

Afzara stays back in the corner and waits for things to settle down before heading up top.

Grand Lodge

Male Human (Varisian) Sea Reaver Barbarian 1 (HP 15, AC 12, F +4 R +2 W +2, Init +2, Perc +8)

Hornan exits his enraged state, and looks tired after. He steps back, blending in, looking like he is doing his work


Male Halfling Gunslinger 1, HP 10, AC 14, Fort 6, Ref 6, Will 1, Init +5, Perc +7

Willis looks as the besmeared monk in shock. You're nuts, you know that?

Willis pushes his way past the big folk and heads up to the deck.


male Human (Varisan) cleric of Besmara 1 [hp 9 AC 14, touch 11, flat-footed 13 (+3 armor, +1 Dex) Fort +3, Ref +1, Will +5 Init +1 Perception +3]

"Damn it all!" Joseph sighed, kneeling down beside the fallen sailor. "Should've have spared a bit of healing, damn sloppy work."

Glancing over at Sandara he removed the holy symbol around her neck and tossed it to her. "Best be off with you, love, better you not get in more trouble than you already are. Do me a favor and hide that someplace for me until I can come and claim it, will be better for me if I can have plausible deniability."

Ignoring his companions Joseph took off the violet he wore around his waist and removed the icicle from the fallen sailor's body, wrapping it around the evidence of his casting before carefully depositing it in one of the nearby crates.

Moving back to the cadaver began searching the sailor's body, casting Raval a contemptuous look as she began descerating the body. "Enough of that!" he barked. "We have enough problems without you desecrating the corpse. Whatever your issue the bosun is the least of our concerns right now, if the captain finds out what happened it won't just be Scourge you have to face but the whole ship! Perhaps I can still salvage the situation!

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Checking to see if this guy had any weapons, preferably a knife. If so my immediate action is to stab myself in a concieveable spot (abodmen/etc.) and stab the entry wound for my icicle before putting the dagger back in the body's hand.

damage: 1d4 + 0 ⇒ (2) + 0 = 2
heal: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25 to stab myself in a convincing enough spot to look serious enough.

Cheliax

Female Undine M [AC: 16; ff 12; Touch: 16 HP=12/12 F +3/R+6/W+4 CMD 18 Ini+4; Per+8] Monk (Flowing Monk)/1

Joseph! Look it's ok. You have help me enough. I do not easily accept help but to you I owe you a debt and it shall be paid today. I see it now what Lose Cagnozza has planned for me when he told me this is my destiny. I do not fear death, whether it is out of self defense or offense, the captain and Scourge wouldnt buy that, too many eye witnesses eager to preserve their lives

Ravalyssa strike a cold stare at Gruff.

It has been nice knowing you Joseph....even though we serve very different masters, it has been an honor.

A hint of tear was seen at the corner of her eyes before turning to face the approaching comotion of running footsteps.

Qadira

M Human Rogue (Pirate) 2nd [ hp 14 AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 14 (+4 armor, +3 Dex) Fort +0, Ref +6, Will +1 Init +3 Perception +5]

What the f are you doing you arse getting in the way

Let's go of the monks arm and try's to stop the idiot from causing more harm then good!

disarm attempt
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20

you fool she shall pay for her crimes not some dumb cleric who can not understand what is going on. Not only has she confessed to her crime she is covered in her blood so you want to die as well because of your own stupidity. She is dead you are not my friend at this point I saved your arse once an only once

Grabs the weapon from him and tosses it aside
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
to hit a barrel with whatever I pull from the clerics hand


Just a few short seconds after combat ended Pluggs, Scourge, Peppery and, five normal Crew members come rushing down the stairs. The evidence of combat is all over the steps Pluggs demands to know what exactly is going on down here. Sandara steps forward to respond ," Master Plugg's several men including the man dead on the floor here picked a fight with the new recruits. They tried to do thing peacefully at first but, these men wouldn't buy it. In the mix of fighting it looks like Joseph or Ravalyassa's last punch killed this man." Plugg's looks outraged ,"Not only do I not like fighting between the MEN SOMEONE DIED!!! All who were involved step forward know!!!"

rolls:

perception pluggs: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
perception crew man 1: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
perception crew man 2: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20
perception crew man 3: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
perception crew man 4: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
perception crew man 5: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
perception Scourge: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19

It only takes a short bit for you all to be pulled out of the group of men in the room. The four remaining crew who were also involved are there. Plugg's walks around you all before speaking up ,"First and for-most who killed this man? Joseph or Ravalyassa?" He waits for a moment when Ravalyassa steps forward. three of the crew bind her and drag her off for what ever may become of her later. Plugg's turns to the rest of the group ,"You lot will talked to later and can expect to see me at the bloody hour. Scourge keep them away from her today. and each other if possible. I will be speaking to each separably to find out what happened here... AND THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES!!!"

Hornan rigger task 3 = 3 is yours to do today
Willis rigger task 4 = 4 is yours to do today
Xaven swab task 6 = 6 is yours to do today
Sasha swab task 4 = 4 is yours to do today
Afzara swab task 5 = 5 is yours to do today
Joseph swab task 3 = 3 is yours to do today
Gruff cook task 3 = 3 is yours to do today

1d100 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18 If lower the 75% Kroop is drunk. (Your stuck cooking no matter what.)

Hornan:

Upper Rigging: Work in the upper rigging.
requirements:
DC 10 Climb Check(to 50ft)
DC 10 Profession(Sailor) or Dexterity check.

Willis:

Rope Work: Handling the ship's ropes, including coiling, stowing and securing them to cleats and single bollards.
requirements:
DC 10 Profession(Sailor) or Dexterity check.

Joseph:

Swab The Decks: Backbreaking work mopping the decks and scrubbing them with sandstone blocks called holystones.
requirements:
DC 10 Strength or Constitution check.
Failing either check results in Fatigue.

Sasha:

4: Hauling and Knot Work: Tying and untying knots in the ship's ropes and moving heavy coils of rope from one part of the ship to another.
requirements:
DC 10 Profession(Sailor) or Strength check
DC 10 Constitution or Fatigued Check.

Afzara:

Runner: Passing messages to the crew and officers of the Wormwood in all parts of the ship.
requirements:
DC 10 Acrobatics check
DC 10 Constitution or Fatigued Check.
A character with the Run feat or a Landspeed of 40 feet or more automatically succeeds.

Xaven:

Repairs: Things constantly tear or break aboard the ship and need repairs, whether sewing sails or splicing rope.
requirements:
DC 10 Profession(Sailor) or Dexterity check

Gruff:

fishing: catching tonight supper using the ships nets.
requirements:
DC 10 profession(Fisherman) or survival
failed checks result in a day in the bilges as punishment the following day.

A heads up for Daytime actions I heavily suggest only influence or work hard. Any of the others may mean bad news for you come bloody hour. you have been warned.


(Normal/Shell) HP=9/9 Temp=6 AC=11/13 Touch=11/11 Flat=10/12 Fort=2/3 Ref=1/1 Will=2/2 Init=1 Perc=0

Afzara stays quiet and away from the others at the moment. The fight happened too fast and made no sense. The way things went seemed barbaric beyond what she had experienced before.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
Fort: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17

Afzara attempts to talk with Habbly and ask about how long has been the surgeon/carpenter as she is interested in the carptentry but not the doctor stuff.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

Grand Lodge

Male Human (Varisian) Sea Reaver Barbarian 1 (HP 15, AC 12, F +4 R +2 W +2, Init +2, Perc +8)

Hornan gulps, I decked that guy really hard, but didnt kill him. Maybe I'll get off lightly if I lay low and work hard.

Climb: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17

After reaching the top, he works hard to keep the rigging in tact

Profession Sailor: 1d20 + 6 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 6 + 4 = 21

Qadira

M Human Rogue (Pirate) 2nd [ hp 14 AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 14 (+4 armor, +3 Dex) Fort +0, Ref +6, Will +1 Init +3 Perception +5]

Day 2: day time FISHING
influence: Aretta
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

profession fisherman check
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
---------------------------------------------------------
Plugg, that monk killed your man I watched it happen she had no mercy for him. She is a murdering no good fool.

So Aretta you know anything about fishing? I was on a fishing boat once but I do not know about it too much at all.


(HP: 10, AC: 13, F: +0, R: +4, W: +4, Init: +2, Perc: +7) Female Tiefling (demon Spawn) Sorcerer (Wildblooded) 1 / bard (dirge bard) 1

Sasha remains quiet all day unless spoken to directly. she sets her mind to her tasks. realizing she was supposed to work the rigging but has decided that under th circumstances it best not worry about that now.

She continues to keep an eye on the happenings of the other crew members as well as the officers.

Work Dilligently: profession sailor: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
Con check with the +4 bonus 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

perception check for her observations 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7


male Human (Varisan) cleric of Besmara 1 [hp 9 AC 14, touch 11, flat-footed 13 (+3 armor, +1 Dex) Fort +3, Ref +1, Will +5 Init +1 Perception +3]

"You're both daft!" Had he been able to carry through with his plan perhaps Joseph could have spun together a convincing enough lie about his dead shipmate drawing a knife and injuring him during the fight, then at least his death could have at least been ruled as self defense and Raval might have been spared whatever punishment Scourge and Plugg might have for her. Unfortunately it seemed as though Besmara had other plans for the monk.

Joseph sighed as he watched as the undine was dragged off by the crew, most likely to the brig unless Barnabus ran things differently on the Wormwood. "And the day had started out so nicely."

His assignment for the day given to him the Varisan priest snatched himself a mop and a couple of holystones, situating himself away from Scourge and his remaining assailants scanning the deck for his companions and Sandara's fiery red hair as he began mopping diligantly.

constitution check: 1d20 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 1 + 4 = 12
perception check: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10


You all hear the loud ringing signaling bloody hour. Everyone gathers around on the main deck. There is a nervous, anxious energy that spreads over the crew yes again. Finally, Scourge emerges from below deck a grin from ear to ear does not escape any who look at him.

"It is the BLOODY HOUR!" Scourge screams loudly, his face beaming with delight. "For those of you who didn't catch it the first time there will be no fighting in this ship!!! As we don't want any dead crew members! However this morning we had a fight brake out and someone killed someone else. All of you involved are to be punished for the fight."

Scourge calls each crew member from the fight up one at a time to receive there punishment.

Hornan's lashings:

1d20 ⇒ 91d3 ⇒ 2
1d20 ⇒ 201d20 ⇒ 101d3 ⇒ 11d3 ⇒ 1
1d20 ⇒ 81d3 ⇒ 3
7 nonlethal total

Willis's lashings:

1d20 ⇒ 111d3 ⇒ 1
1d20 ⇒ 181d3 ⇒ 2
1d20 ⇒ 131d3 ⇒ 2
5 nonlethal total

Joseph's lashings:

1d20 ⇒ 161d3 ⇒ 1
1d20 ⇒ 201d20 ⇒ 91d3 ⇒ 31d3 ⇒ 3
1d20 ⇒ 191d3 ⇒ 1
8 nonlethal total

Sasha's lashings:

1d20 ⇒ 171d3 ⇒ 1
1d20 ⇒ 31d3 ⇒ 3
1d20 ⇒ 201d20 ⇒ 151d3 ⇒ 11d3 ⇒ 1
6 nonlethal total

Afzara's lashings:

1d20 ⇒ 61d3 ⇒ 3
1d20 ⇒ 171d3 ⇒ 2
1d20 ⇒ 41d3 ⇒ 3
8 nonlethal total

Xaven's lashings:

1d20 ⇒ 121d3 ⇒ 2
1d20 ⇒ 181d3 ⇒ 3
1d20 ⇒ 171d3 ⇒ 1
6 nonlethal total

Gruff's lashings:

1d20 ⇒ 121d3 ⇒ 2
1d20 ⇒ 121d3 ⇒ 2
1d20 ⇒ 21d3 ⇒ 2
6 nonlethal total

After Gruff, a miss Rosie again is put to the mast. Mr. Plugg's yells ,"Rosie is being punished for insubordination." She yells out again, "If you would've given me my violin, I wouldn't be insubordinat

Rosie's lashings:

1d20 ⇒ 71d3 ⇒ 2
1d20 ⇒ 201d20 ⇒ 21d3 ⇒ 31d3 ⇒ 2
1d20 ⇒ 161d3 ⇒ 1
8 nonlethal total

"Perhaps now you lot will not start fights on my ship" Plugg's says as Aretta whispers something in his ear. Just after Rosie gets her lashings Sandara rushes up to the group and heal's the group. channel positive energy: 2d6 ⇒ (6, 5) = 11 As she finishes Mr. Scourge and Master Plugg's appear on both sides of Gruff. "Well now Gruff it has come to our attention you were trying to smooth talk one of the others involved in the fight to get out of being in trouble, for that you shall be whipped with the cat."

Gruff's lashings:

1d20 ⇒ 161d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
1d20 ⇒ 161d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
1d20 ⇒ 141d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
sandara heals: 2d6 + 6 ⇒ (6, 2) + 6 = 14
1d20 ⇒ 171d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
1d20 ⇒ 131d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
1d20 ⇒ 191d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
sandara heals: 2d6 + 6 ⇒ (5, 3) + 6 = 14
1d20 ⇒ 151d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
1d20 ⇒ 131d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
1d20 ⇒ 111d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
sandara heals: 2d6 + 6 ⇒ (6, 4) + 6 = 16

As soon as the whipping is finished, Scourge brings Miss. Ravalyassa Gladomain is dragged forward. She is bound tightly in a rope. "Mis. Ravalyassa Gladomain here, stands convicted of murder. She has admitted to her crime and accepts her punishment," Plugg says, failing to conceal the look of glee on his face. "Before the evening meal, we will all witness the fate of anyone who dares murder one of our brothers or sisters!" As Plugg pushes Ravalyassa Gladomain overboard She yells out ,"Your souls have been marked by Lord Cagnozza and I will return to harvest them at your dying breath." That is the last that is heard as she splashes into the water.

Ravalyassa Gladomain is drugged under the boat for more than a minute before the rope is pulled back on deck. Plugg's and Scourge look at each other in shock. The full length of the rope is there but, Ravalyassa Gladomain's body is not. A couple sailors rush to the other side and do not spot any sign of a body. An disturbing silence washes over the crew...

After the Bloody Hour is over, Joseph, Gruff, Kroop and Grok bring up the evening meal - a fish soup. It appears to be for everyone today and it tastes very good.

The lot of you all naturally end up sitting next to one another again, as it appears no one besides sandara and Rosie (reluctantly) wants to be seen with you. Until, that is, A member of the ship that none of you has seen approaches. Rascaliron The Beggar King feel free to introduce your self ^.^

Shadow Lodge

Male Human Oracle 1

What a cheerful bunch 'o sea buckos we have here t'night! me moniker be Jalopyglow 'n I be an Ass!!! Get it an Ass!!! Heehaw!! Heehaw!!

A wild unkempt man walked into the cabin. He has long shaggy hair and an unkept beard. He looks more like a beggar rather than a pirate with tattered clothes, you can smell a certain unwashed stench of sweat and dirt as he walked nearer.

Perception 10:
You can see that the pirate is being possessed by another spirit.

As he takes a seat beside Shasa and Joseph, he grins revealing a few missing tooth.

Shout matey...that's a mighty fine bowl 'o soup ye have thar? Can I have some please??? me captin 'n lads have starved to Davy Jones' treasure chest 'n I be a few days away from th' last meal I had...if ye have kindness in ye heart could ye such a magnanimous distin'uised gentleman as yourself spare me some soup 'n coins??

Rascaliron looked at both with sadness in his eyes.


(HP: 10, AC: 13, F: +0, R: +4, W: +4, Init: +2, Perc: +7) Female Tiefling (demon Spawn) Sorcerer (Wildblooded) 1 / bard (dirge bard) 1

perception roll: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18

At the strange man's request Sasha does not reply. she merely takes a few sips of her soup then bites her hand and allows the blood to drip into her soup. The Blood is the life she mumbles as the blood drips in.

She then slides her bowl over to the old crazy man.
I have business I need to attend to

Sasha goes to collect her rum ration and dilutes it once more to lessen its effect.

Fort save for the rum: 1d20 ⇒ 16

to the GM:

is shopping at the quartermaster an option for an evening activity? If so Sasha will attempt to purchase Rosie's violin (assuming it is available. using the money obtained from the rigging challenge wager.
need to know what rolls would be needed


Sasha Neville II:

yes you can by it or roll diplomacy hint hint XD


(HP: 10, AC: 13, F: +0, R: +4, W: +4, Init: +2, Perc: +7) Female Tiefling (demon Spawn) Sorcerer (Wildblooded) 1 / bard (dirge bard) 1

EDIT: deleted post once grok was identified different than what I thought.

diplomacy roll: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Bluff roll as well 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

Qadira

M Human Rogue (Pirate) 2nd [ hp 14 AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 14 (+4 armor, +3 Dex) Fort +0, Ref +6, Will +1 Init +3 Perception +5]

grok is female!!! Woot

Shadow Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Oracle 1

Rascaliron looked at the blood diffusing into the soup.

Wheeee!! cherry poppins me Lady, ye just turned me upside below wit' that move...oh i be so lovin' 'tis company, ye have a heart me lady ye hear me? ye have a heart...not to mention a fine lovely booty to be off along wit' it!!

Rascaliron stared at Sasha's butt before slurping up the contents of the soup. He gave a loud burp at the table before proceeding to the rum counter.

A fine life i shout! A fine life! cap'n be a most kind scurvy dog to gift us free drinks! I have to begged fer it when I was back in Ilizmagorti! I be lovin' him already! May Besmara bless his soul. HeeHaww!! HeeHaww!!

Rascaliron took a mug of rum and drank deeply with rum spilling down the side of his mouth and beard staining his already very stained shirt. Not that it matters anyway.

Fortitude Save DC15: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
Charisma Bonus: 1d4 ⇒ 3

As he drops the mug on the floor a visible change came upon him.

Woooooohhh.....this rum is sensually exquisite... said Rascaliron as he wiped his mouth and winked at Joseph Blackhand.

Perception 10:
His actions became more refined, his gaze cast a lecherous look. It seems the whatever was possessing him has lifted but it seems it is replace by some other.

His eyes fell on Rosie Cusswell and he smiled and run his fingers through his shaggy hair trying to style it properly before walking over to her.

Say what's a fine lady like you doing in a runt like this? You have such beautiful eyes and even though you may not have the height, you definitely have the assets gal...it's such a pleasure sitting beside you. You may call me Fondle baby....and you can see I am a man with powers...some find this very attractive.. Rascaliron smiled as he stretched out his hands and an apple flew into his hands.

Cast Mage Hand

He ended off by saying Because I am a man with powers...I here'by judge that you’re guilty of being a hot wench…I sentence you to walking my plank...so what do you say? Rascaliron winked.

Diplomacy Roll: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

To GM:
So what about my gear? What do I currently have?


(HP: 10, AC: 13, F: +0, R: +4, W: +4, Init: +2, Perc: +7) Female Tiefling (demon Spawn) Sorcerer (Wildblooded) 1 / bard (dirge bard) 1

[ooc[repost of the quartermaster visit. (use previous rolls above I would guess)[/ooc]

Sasha goes to pay a visit to Grok the quartermater after a quick check of her money pouch with her gambling winnings from the previous night.

after a bit of small talk and attempting to get a view of some of the items avauilable from ole Grok.

ya know Grok she asks, the evenings could be a bit more lively if we had some music don't you agree? she puases a moment

now rumor has it that you just might have the needed tools to correct this situation we find ourselves in.

Sasha tries to get Grok to produce the violin so she can place an offer.

Perception roll just in case 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21

Qadira

M Human Rogue (Pirate) 2nd [ hp 14 AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 14 (+4 armor, +3 Dex) Fort +0, Ref +6, Will +1 Init +3 Perception +5]

Day 2: Night
Rum Action: Drink deeply
Fort Save
1d20 + 0 ⇒ (11) + 0 = 11
Con Damage
1d3 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0
Cha Bonus
1d4 ⇒ 2
Sense Motives on the beggar King
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Influence: Kroop
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
-----------------------------------------------

I take my Rum and Drink deeply as the Beggar King come up and I belch.

I look down towards the beggar king and smile slightly. I sigh... Go on take it friend, I am done and I had enough sir. looks the gentlman up and down and sniffs a little. I stand up and I state I am going to visit my friend Kroop and talk to him for a bit tonight. We're going to share some recipes tonight.

Shadow Lodge

Male Human Oracle 1

To Gruff:
You can see that he never notices you. He is burning with lust and wants to get laid. He is setting his eyes on Rosie


M Dwarf Bard 5

on vacation this week will try and pop in when I can


Sasha:

Grok smiles at your request and after some digging around in the shop hands you, your gear and the violin. After she does however, she shoos you away not wanting to speak more as she looks to be getting ready to drink.

"After yesterdays "show" you lot had better not slack off!", Plugg's yells threateningly to you all as he continues his work. At that scourge hands out todays assignments.

Hornan rigger task 1d6 ⇒ 6 is yours to do today
Sasha rigger task 1d6 ⇒ 1 is yours to do today
Xaven swab task 1d6 ⇒ 2 is yours to do today
Rascaliron swab task 1d6 ⇒ 1 is yours to do today
Afzara swab task 1d6 ⇒ 2 is yours to do today
Joseph and Gruff cook task 1d6 ⇒ 6 is both of yours to do today.
1d100 + 15 ⇒ (39) + 15 = 54 if less then 50% Kroop is drunk.

Joseph and Gruff:

special occasion: the captain is celebrating something special today and whats one of the ships pigs butchered and cooked for dinner.
requirements:
DC 10 profession(cook) or survival check
If kroop is sober no additional check required
If kroop is drunk DC 15 professional(cook) or intelligence check

Hornan:

Mainsail: Tough work raising and lowering the mainsail.
requirements:
DC 10 Profession(Sailor) Check or Strength check
DC 10 Constitution or Fatigue Check.

Sasha:

Rigging Repair: The ship's rigging frequently is damaged and needs repairs.
requirements:
DC 10 Climb check(to 30ft)
DC 10 Profession(Sailor) or Dexterity Check

Xaven:

Rat Catcher: Catching vermin below deck.
requirements:
DC 10 Stealth, Survival or Dexterity Check

Rascaliron:

Man The Bilges: Vile and sweaty work cleaning out the bilges.
requirements:
DC 12 Strength check
DC 10 constitution or fatigued check.

Afzara:

Rat Catcher: Catching vermin below deck.
requirements:
DC 10 Stealth, Survival or Dexterity Check


(HP: 10, AC: 13, F: +0, R: +4, W: +4, Init: +2, Perc: +7) Female Tiefling (demon Spawn) Sorcerer (Wildblooded) 1 / bard (dirge bard) 1

Sasha takes to the rigging taking note of the other riggers and their attitude toward her she also tries to keep her distance away from Maheem so as not to start any troublein the rigging.

she keeps an animate rope spell fresh in her mind to defend herself should someone attempt to cause her trouble.

Seeing another female working the rigging and she doesn't appear to want to kill her Sasha will make some idle chat wile working the rigging.

Climb check: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
profession sailor: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
attempt to influence Samms during the day:
bluff: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Sense Motive: 1d20 ⇒ 5

EDIT: I will get the entire crew to hate me before long with rolls like that. anyway is there anychance of using the animate rope spell to recover from the low profession roll?

Shadow Lodge

Male Human Oracle 1

Rascaliron woke up with dried up spilled rum all over his chest and face

Uurrgghhh...what happened last nightfall....damn ta hell Fondledemon messin' wit' me life..

Rascaliron sniffed himself and shoke his head.

That wee lady sure packs a heavy punch...knock me out fer jolly..

Whar be i?

Rascarliron looked around before Plugg's yelling got him jumping onto his feet. On the way to the bilges he came across Rosie

I be sorry me Lady fer last nightfall behavior as ye can spy wit' ye eye I be not her Fondledeamon who possessess me but i be a regular nice guy who thinks riht now ye do look extra pretty this day 'n if possible i wanna be ye frienn...

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Rascaliron was pushed into the bilges by the pirate crew before he could finish his speech..

Looking at the bilges Rascaliron exclaimed

In what manner 'o dick sword be 'tis?!

Strength Check: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
Con Check: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14

Rascaliron was fling about by the movement of the choppy waves and was bouncing upon the bilges and was soon covered in grime and seawater as he lay unconscious..

Ahhhh....feels like home...

Qadira

M Human Rogue (Pirate) 2nd [ hp 14 AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 14 (+4 armor, +3 Dex) Fort +0, Ref +6, Will +1 Init +3 Perception +5]

Day 3: Daytime
Profession: Cook
Work Dilligently
1d20 + 5 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 4 = 14

-------------------------------

Whistling around while trying to cook the special meal trying my hardest not to screw up. I go check several times on Kroop to make sure that the is still breathing and alive.

Joseph, what should we cook for this meal hu? Anything come to mind that you think that they would like? how about some Shrimp and Scallons? how about that what do you think?

Grand Lodge

Male Human (Varisian) Sea Reaver Barbarian 1 (HP 15, AC 12, F +4 R +2 W +2, Init +2, Perc +8)

Hornan slaves away at the sail, still sore from the lashes

Prof. Sailor: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28
Con: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

He gets the job done, but is exhausted at the end


Sasha:

Samms ignores you all together and seems to make your work harder in ways jerking the rigging here, messing up your work there. It seems you offender her some how.

You all hear the loud ringing signaling bloody hour. Everyone gathers around on the main deck. As Scourge emerges from below deck a slight grin on his face Sasha and Rosie are the only people being dragged behind him.

"It is the BLOODY HOUR!" Scourge screams loudly, his face beaming with delight. Strapping Sasha to the main mast Plugg's begins the whippings.

Sasha's lashings:

1d20 ⇒ 10 1d3 ⇒ 3
1d20 ⇒ 15 1d3 ⇒ 2
1d20 ⇒ 10 1d3 ⇒ 2
7 nonlethal total

After Sasha, a miss Rosie again is put to the mast. Mr. Plugg's yells ,"Rosie is again, being punished for insubordination." She stays quiet as she receives her lashings.

Just after Rosie gets her lashings Sandara rushes up to Sasha and Rosie healing them. channel positive energy: 2d6 ⇒ (1, 6) = 7 As she finishes Mr. Scourge and Master Plugg's again appear on both sides of Gruff. "Well now Gruff go fetch us supper you poor excuse of a cook!"
With that they slap gruff on the back in hopes to cause him harm from yesterdays lashings.

With that Kroop and Grok shack there heads but, bring up the evening meal - a fish soup. It appears to be for everyone today and it tastes very good.

The lot of you all naturally end up sitting next to one another again, as it appears no one besides Sandara and Rosie (avoiding Rascaliron) wants to be seen with you. Feel free to post your night actions


(Normal/Shell) HP=9/9 Temp=6 AC=11/13 Touch=11/11 Flat=10/12 Fort=2/3 Ref=1/1 Will=2/2 Init=1 Perc=0

Afzara goes down and summons snakes to hunt down rats.

Dex: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17

She will try and talk with the doctor/carpenter again. Afzara is trying to get what knowledge she can about repairing the ship.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Afzara will spend the night getting well rested as possible.

151 to 200 of 328 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Valmoon's Skulls And Shackles #2 Game Play All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.