Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

GM Valmoon's Skulls And Shackles

Game Master Valmoon


251 to 300 of 531 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

Female Half-elf Urban Barbarian 1 / AC 15, touch 13, flat-footed 12 / hp 14 / Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +1 / Perception +8

Sharice scowls at her opponent, noting the way he favors his left side, then cracks her knuckles. "Better savor the taste now, ugly, because when I'm done with you you won't be able to chew anything for a long time."

She smirks, then beckons with her right hand. "Come and dance."

GM:
IIRC, don't unarmed attacks provoke AoO only when the other person isn't likewise unarmed? I'm asking mainly because it'll make a difference in my tactics.


I just went back and checked because, both of you are not armed no AoO's. Does that change your actions?


Female Half-elf Urban Barbarian 1 / AC 15, touch 13, flat-footed 12 / hp 14 / Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +1 / Perception +8

Yes, yes it does -- because that means there's no reason to wait for him to attack me.
Acrobatics to dodge his attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 3

Sharice maintains her smirk as she weaves, then darts in on Owlbear's left side just as he takes a step, landing a solid blow to his stomach before ducking back out of reach to avoid his follow-up.

He can probably take a lot more punishment than I can, she analyzes, surreptitiously trying to shake out her stinging knuckles while keeping her guard up. And judging by his fists he can dish out a lot more as well - if he hits. So let's not get hit.


As Sharice came in one of Owlbears knuckles came flying at her. Quick on her feat she dodged his first swing only to hit him hard on the heft side. "Owie!" He cried out as it hit. In his rage he swings back as quick as he can. attach #2 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 151d3 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 Turning to face her yet again. "Thats not very nice, Qwlbear smash!"


Female Half-Elf Witch (Sea) 1 / Sorcerer (Water) 1 - (AC: 11 T: 11 FF: 10 | HP: 10/10 | F: +0 R: +1 W: +5 | Init: +3 | Per: +5 [Low-Light Vision])

Yes, unarmed people don't threaten any squares and AoO only happen when someone does something in a threatened square.

GM Valmoon, thank you for mentioning that about the Intimidate, I fully expect there are many people up around 10HD+ on this ship, so I didn't see anything wrong with it not affecting him :)

Alvia yells, "Yay Sharice!"


Female Half-elf Urban Barbarian 1 / AC 15, touch 13, flat-footed 12 / hp 14 / Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +1 / Perception +8

So was that attack dodged, or did he attack twice in one round?


well say that one was dodged, skip acrobatics until after his next attack your 3rd fight post with him. that should put us back on track.


Female Half-elf Urban Barbarian 1 / AC 15, touch 13, flat-footed 12 / hp 14 / Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +1 / Perception +8

Gotcha.
Sharice dodges around Owlbear's swinging fist, feeling the breeze as it comes a little closer to her face than she'd have preferred.

If he hits me like that more than once, I'm not likely to get back up. And I can't hit him nearly that hard back...

She moves in again, slightly more cautiously, and lands another blow to his abdomen.
Attack (-4 for fighting defensive): 1d20 ⇒ 17
Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 3
+2 Dodge to AC until my next attack


Female Half-Elf Witch (Sea) 1 / Sorcerer (Water) 1 - (AC: 11 T: 11 FF: 10 | HP: 10/10 | F: +0 R: +1 W: +5 | Init: +3 | Per: +5 [Low-Light Vision])

Alivia crosses her fingers and says a short prayer to whatever deity may be listening.


Male Half-Elf Cleric 2 / Fort +4, Ref +1, Will +6 / AC 17, touch 13, flat 14 / HP 18 of 21 / Init +3 / Perc +3

Trying to be heard over the the other crewmen, Renzuran cups his hands around his mouth and yells some words of encouragement.

"C'mon Sharice, you can win this, you've got him on the ropes! Kill that sorry sack of chum!"


Female Human (Taldan) Gunslinger (buccaneer) 1 / HP 12 of 12 / F+4 R+4 W+0 / AC 16.13.13 / Init. +2 / Perc +4

Doreen keeps taunting Owlbear. "Hey, pig, is that your best punch? Maybe you should step out and let someone who can actually fight take your place!"

Intimidate: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9


Female Changelling 2 / Witch (Dreamweaver) 2/ AC 13, touch 13, flat-footed 11 / hp 6/11 / Fort +0, Ref +2, Will +4 / Perception + 1

Shouting over the uproarious crowd, pointing out in a random direction away from Owlbear.

"Hey, great punch, buddy, but I doubt all the punches in the world will serve you 'gainst the several mean looking guys behind you who just entered the fray!"

Bluff: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14


Owlbear turns for a moment and as he does Sharice's fist connects yet again with Owlbear's face. Stumbling backwards he throws a fist back at Sharice in frustration. 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14 - and misses yet again. "Owlbear don't like this girl, she hurts me Mr. Plugg's!" Owlbear slowly says. Mr. Plugg's remains silent as Owlbear continues to fight.


Female Half-elf Urban Barbarian 1 / AC 15, touch 13, flat-footed 12 / hp 14 / Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +1 / Perception +8

Sharice dances backwards out of striking range as she hears Owlbear's plaintive cry to Plugg. "I don't think Mr. Plugg cares whether you get hurt," she calls out, making no new aggressive movements but keeping her guard up.

"You want me to stop hitting you? Just give up the fight and we'll call it a day. I'll even share some of my rum with you tonight if you like. Or we keep fighting... But then I won't stop until I break your jaw."

Total defense, +4 dodge to AC while I let him consider the offer.
Intimidate: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21


The fear can clearly be seen in Owlbear's eyes. He turns to Master Plugg's and those near him can see clearly the child like look in Owlbear's eyes as if he were begging to be let go. However, he doesn't say a word after looking at him but, turns around and swings again. 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9 Anyone willing give me a sense motive check.


Male Half-Elf Cleric 2 / Fort +4, Ref +1, Will +6 / AC 17, touch 13, flat 14 / HP 18 of 21 / Init +3 / Perc +3

"Oh, damn..."

Renzuran looks on apprehensively at the ongoing fight. Sharice seems to have the upper hand at the moment, but it looks like Owlbear's not going to give in so easy.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17


Female Half-Elf Witch (Sea) 1 / Sorcerer (Water) 1 - (AC: 11 T: 11 FF: 10 | HP: 10/10 | F: +0 R: +1 W: +5 | Init: +3 | Per: +5 [Low-Light Vision])

Alivia mutters, "Jerk" under her breath as she sees how Mr. Plugg treats Owlbear, "He's going to be the first one up against the wall when the revolution comes. And I plan to be there to make his last moments as hellish as possible."

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Female Human (Taldan) Gunslinger (buccaneer) 1 / HP 12 of 12 / F+4 R+4 W+0 / AC 16.13.13 / Init. +2 / Perc +4

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8


Male Human Oracle L2/Bard (Seasinger) L1 - | AC 17 (T12FF15) | HP 24/24 | Saves: F2R4W5 | Init: +2 | Per: +4 | Status: Normal

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12


Female Half-elf Urban Barbarian 1 / AC 15, touch 13, flat-footed 12 / hp 14 / Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +1 / Perception +8

Sharice sighs as she darts out of the way of the clumsily thrown punch. "Fine. Just remember that I gave you a chance to back down."

She maneuvers around Owlbear so that she can keep him in sight while shooting a scathing glare at Plugg. How does he manage to leech the fun out of anything he makes us do?

She shakes her head and growls to herself. Focus, Sharice. Contemplate lengthy and satisfying retribution later. For now, mind on the fight so that there will be a later.

She jinks to the right again, then darts to the left for another strike.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11 ... Probably a miss.
Damage (if it's not a miss): 1d3 ⇒ 3
Acrobatic saving throw: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24


From out of sight a club hits the ground "Hit er with that!" someone in the crowd calls. Owlbears eyes still watering picks it up and not even looking where hes swinging tries to hit her. 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20 Sharices quick moves however, makes the attack miss. Seeing her dodge even that Owlbear moves to get out of the ring not wanting anything to do with the fight and more. However, Master Plugg's and several other crew members force Owl bear back into the circle. Owlbear's eyes search Sharice's hoping for any sign of pity to be found.

Renzuran, no-eyes:

Though scourge tried to hide it, he tossed the club in.
Also, you over here a couple crew members muttering about Owlbear only agreeing to this fight because of the promise for more crabs.


Female Human Bard (Court Bard)

I'm alive again. Sense Motive: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Hmm...I think I can assume that's enough for the moment, if not, disregard the rest of this post.

Lucia has been watching the fight quietly, but when the club is tossed in she tries to catch Sharice's eye and shake her head subtly.

Bluff to pass a hidden message (DC 15): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9


Female Changelling 2 / Witch (Dreamweaver) 2/ AC 13, touch 13, flat-footed 11 / hp 6/11 / Fort +0, Ref +2, Will +4 / Perception + 1

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24


Male Half-Elf Cleric 2 / Fort +4, Ref +1, Will +6 / AC 17, touch 13, flat 14 / HP 18 of 21 / Init +3 / Perc +3

Renzuran prods No-Eyes in the shoulder and points discreetly in Scourge's direction.

"Did you see that?" he whispers. "That son of a sahuagin tossed that club in! He's rigging the fight!"


Female Half-elf Urban Barbarian 1 / AC 15, touch 13, flat-footed 12 / hp 14 / Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +1 / Perception +8

Sharice ignores Renzuran's whispered comment. Of course he's rigging the fight. Did you really think for even an instant that he'd make this even remotely fair?

"The offer is still open," She calls out to Owlbear. "Put that little stick down and yield, and I promise I won't hurt you. You don't want to fight, and I'm willing to let you walk away..."

Her eyes narrow and her breathing slows as she prepares to call on the rage at her core. "... But if you take another swing at me then you had better pray you take me down with one swing, because if you miss, I will break that stick on your face before you have the chance to try again."

Dice bits:

Acrobatic dodge (if he's stupid enough to attack anyway): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12
Intimidate: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
EDIT: Not attacking, so +4 dodge to AC for total defense


Female Human (Taldan) Gunslinger (buccaneer) 1 / HP 12 of 12 / F+4 R+4 W+0 / AC 16.13.13 / Init. +2 / Perc +4

Doreen gets annoyed with Sharice's diplomatic attempts and tries to give her some incentive. "C'mon, Sharice, just finish him already!"

Then, shouting at Owlbear, she adds "Heh, too afraid to fight, too afraid to back down, guess you're screwed either way, Owlbear - or is it Jellyfish?"

Intimidate to demoralize Owlbear: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16


Female Changelling 2 / Witch (Dreamweaver) 2/ AC 13, touch 13, flat-footed 11 / hp 6/11 / Fort +0, Ref +2, Will +4 / Perception + 1

Seeing the sorry, child-like look Owlbear gives Plugg, Sharice feels her heart begin to twist.

Sharice turns to Doreen, eyes wide, talking to be heard over the crowd. "Damnit, Doreen, we don't need to hurt him. He's like a lost puppy." She whispers the next part. "It's the owners we have to be fighting against, the ones sicking the dog on us."

She turns back to the fight and yells over the crowd, trying to sound as consoling and motherly as possible, difficult given the fact she practically has to scream it.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

"It's alright Owlbear. You don't have to fight if you don't want to. You're better than this. The lady doesn't want to have to fight you, it's just Plugg who wants you to get hurt!"


Male Half-Elf Cleric 2 / Fort +4, Ref +1, Will +6 / AC 17, touch 13, flat 14 / HP 18 of 21 / Init +3 / Perc +3

Catching on to where the his partymates are going with this line of reasoning, Renzuran tries his own attempt at persuading Owlbear:

"C'mon matey, we can end this here and now before you have a chance to really get hurt. I'm sure that the captain would forgive you for giving up fair and square..."

Bluff: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21


Male Human Oracle L2/Bard (Seasinger) L1 - | AC 17 (T12FF15) | HP 24/24 | Saves: F2R4W5 | Init: +2 | Per: +4 | Status: Normal

No-Eyes nods at Renzuran.
"I did see. He's a foul scrub if there ever was. Wait a minute; maybe we c'n balance it out."
He thinks it over, remembering something.
"Hey Owlbear! You like crab right?"
He tries to think where he can lay his hands on some crab aboard ship.


sense motive: 1d20 - 4 ⇒ (6) - 4 = 2
perception plugg's: 1d20 - 5 ⇒ (10) - 5 = 5
perception scourge: 1d20 - 6 ⇒ (15) - 6 = 9
wow everything mentioned in that fight in quiet, they didn't hear.

Owlbear watches Sharice carefully looking to see if she is lie-ing to him. "Really? Will you be Owlbears friend? And give Owlbear crabs - Owlbear likes crabs... Mr. Plugg's said he wont be my friend of give me more crabs if I don't beat you in wrestling" At this last statement Master Plugg's yells out "You moron! I don't feed you to talk HIT HER!!!" With that Owlbear drops the club and starts crying like a small child.

The fight will be over after Sharice responds. Go ahead and everyone post night actions please.


Male Human Oracle L2/Bard (Seasinger) L1 - | AC 17 (T12FF15) | HP 24/24 | Saves: F2R4W5 | Init: +2 | Per: +4 | Status: Normal

No-Eyes will look for a crab or two to feed to Owlbear.
Profession (Cook): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17


Female Half-elf Urban Barbarian 1 / AC 15, touch 13, flat-footed 12 / hp 14 / Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +1 / Perception +8

Sharice turns to glare at Doreen. "Oh, go screw an octopus. I'm not beating up a kid. If you want to see a fight so badly, step into the ring yourself."

With that, she walks over to Owlbear and takes him by the arm. "Come on, let's get you fixed up." she says, then gently leads him out of the ring and to Sandara, pausing only to give another death glare at anyone who moves to prevent them from leaving or fails to get out of her way.

Intimidate (no particular target aside from "foolish enough to get in her way"): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22

Night actions:
Rum (sipped): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Sharice spends most of that evening sipping her rum and talking a bit with Owlbear, trying to coax him into explaining how he got on board this ship. After he's led away, though, she takes Alivia aside for a little private chat.

Influence (Owlbear, if needed at all): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21

GM, Alivia:
Once they have some privacy Sharice shoves Alivia roughly against the nearest wall and glares at her from scant inches away. "I don't give a damn what stupid boasts you choose to make on your own behalf, but if you ever make one that I wind up having to make good on without checking with me first, you'd better pray that I don't survive it because once it's done I swear by Besmara's blood that I'll arrange some kind of 'accident' for you and take my chances with getting keelhauled afterward. Do you understand me?"

Sense Motive DC10 or so:
Sharice is furious and she means every word.


Female Human (Taldan) Gunslinger (buccaneer) 1 / HP 12 of 12 / F+4 R+4 W+0 / AC 16.13.13 / Init. +2 / Perc +4

Doreen is stunned by the outcome of the fight. Really, all this for crabs? She quietly observes the group, thinking about their recent behavior. Later during dinner, while they are eating, she addresses them all trying to figure out where they stand.

"Ok, folks, I get it, we're treated like crap, there's lashings and everything, and the food stinks" she says playing with her ration, "but hey, this is a pirate ship! What did you expect? I know many of you went to the Formidably Maid that night in search of exactly such a life. There are bad days and days that are not so bad, and in time, if we do our job and gain some respect, things will run smoother for us. Right now, we're the fresh meat, targets painted on our backs and all... is it really a good idea to clash against Plugg and Scourge like that? You - Sharice - and you - Alivia - I know you hate the guy, but hey, we're stuck with him. We might as well play the game, or lay low till we're the old crew and there's some other new guys. Am I the crazy one here?"

She eats a spoonfull of fish soup and, staring at the bowl, finishes her thought. "I guess in the end it was good, with Owlbear liking you guys and all, but maybe it would have been simpler to just smack the guy."


Female Half-elf Urban Barbarian 1 / AC 15, touch 13, flat-footed 12 / hp 14 / Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +1 / Perception +8

Sharice glares at Doreen again, wondering if it's worth trying to explain, then sighs. " No, you're right. You are simple and you don't understand, so stop worrying about it. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm pretty sure Scourge is going to find some excuse to have me lashed tomorrow, so I'd better make sure I'm good and rested. Good night."


Female Human (Taldan) Gunslinger (buccaneer) 1 / HP 12 of 12 / F+4 R+4 W+0 / AC 16.13.13 / Init. +2 / Perc +4

Doreen stands up offended by Sharice's words. "Hey, you keep that attitude and maybe next time it will be us two out there! I'm trying to find some common ground here."


Sandara speaks up for a moment, "Though poorly timed Alivia's words are exactly what we as a group should start thinking about. However, we still need more friends. Owlbear though simple minded is a good friend to have. I'm sure you all will come to love him. He's got a big heart and the strength to back the group up." A few moments after Sandara finishes talking two massive forms of the Cap-n and Owlbear come up behind her.

"Evening swabs. Miss Badger Medlar was telling Grok that Plugg's is trying to get out of paying you, your due winnings. That ant be happen-en on my ship. Miss Sharice here be your rightful 200gp. Miss Sharice Owlbear here is in your charge know as Plugg's wont have anything to do with him now, treat your new friend well..." With that he pushes Owlbear gently twords the group. When Owlbear gets within reach He puts his arms around Sharice and lifting her up a bit as he hugs and squeezing(almost to the point of being crushing) saying "Friend!"


Male Half-Elf Cleric 2 / Fort +4, Ref +1, Will +6 / AC 17, touch 13, flat 14 / HP 18 of 21 / Init +3 / Perc +3

Renzuran can't help himself and laughs at the scene, attempting to stifle himself with his gloved hand.

"I think the young fellow's taken a real shine to you, miss. I think you might have been a touch safer when he was trying to break your face, though."

He winks at the pair and sips his rum, clearly in a good mood.

Sip (DC 10): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

After the evening meal, Renzuran decides to track down Tarroon and see if he can get in good with her. He was intrigued by the previous night's discovery of the Captain's Cabin and was interested in learning anything that might give himself and the group an edge over Scourge.

Diplomacy 1d20 ⇒ 15


Female Half-Elf Witch (Sea) 1 / Sorcerer (Water) 1 - (AC: 11 T: 11 FF: 10 | HP: 10/10 | F: +0 R: +1 W: +5 | Init: +3 | Per: +5 [Low-Light Vision])

Alivia looks Sharice directly in the eyes during her disquisition and when she finishes, she simply says, "Yes." She looks calmly at Sharice until she walks away, making no physical movements and keeping her body language absolutely neutral. After Sharice walks away she passes her hand over her clothing magically cleaning and straightening it from the rough shoving then heads over to get her rum.

As she's sipping her rum, she has trouble not doing a spit take when the Captain personally gives Sharice the money then mutters under her breath, "Why am I not surprised Plugg was going to hold back 100gp for himself?"

DC 10 CON: 1d20 ⇒ 11

Just as a point of note, when I say 'Alivia mutters under her breath', I literally mean she mutters under her breath. To me that means, 'so low that the people right next to her would have a very hard time hearing it,' you know, sotto voce, not 'loud enough that people on the other side of a raucous fight can make listen checks to hear her.' I'd have serious qualms with any conclusion that Plugg or Scourge could hear her. There was no indication that they were standing right next to her. I was assuming she's around the party and super-friendlies when muttering, she's not out to commit suicide.


Female Human (Taldan) Gunslinger (buccaneer) 1 / HP 12 of 12 / F+4 R+4 W+0 / AC 16.13.13 / Init. +2 / Perc +4

Doreen hears Sandara's words with a touch of surprise, and calls her on the side to speak to her. She speaks with discretion, taking care not to be overheard. "Do you really mean what you said? Are you talking about" - she looks to both sides to see if there's anyone paying attention, and then proceeds in an almost inaudible voice - "mutiny?"


Female Human (Taldan) Gunslinger (buccaneer) 1 / HP 12 of 12 / F+4 R+4 W+0 / AC 16.13.13 / Init. +2 / Perc +4

After talking to Sandara, Doreen goes back to the table and sits down to finish her now cold fish soup. More than ever, considering the talk of the table, she thinks it's best to be sober and sharp, and decides to once again pass on her daily rum ration. She deliberately empties her mug on the floor next to her, and suddenly catches Plugg staring at her. She looks at him with an awkward smile and says "Oops, a little clumsy tonight..."

Stealth to dispose of rum: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Bluff to talk her way out of the lashings: 1d20 ⇒ 9


Female Changelling 2 / Witch (Dreamweaver) 2/ AC 13, touch 13, flat-footed 11 / hp 6/11 / Fort +0, Ref +2, Will +4 / Perception + 1

Feeling exhausted from today's events, Servi sips her rum Fortitude for Sipped Rum: 1d20 ⇒ 9 and becomes even more fatigued.

Sharice, now slightly drunk, laughs at Owlbear's antics. "What a cute couple you two make!"

At Doreen's mention, Seriv begins to glare at Sandara.

"By that you mean you've been planning something? A bit of clarification would be nice. It doesn't help when people speak in generalities."

Afterwards, Servi will head over to a random space in the dining hall, finding herself next to the Dwarf, Tam "Narwhale" Tate.

"Some kind of fight, huh. Now, I'm more acquainted with they little hissy-fights that'd take place now and then the brothels back in Riddleport. But Sharice... damnit she could go toe to toe with that great brute and not only live to tell the tale, she came out way on top. Really, I think she fits right at home here."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7


Female Half-Elf Witch (Sea) 1 / Sorcerer (Water) 1 - (AC: 11 T: 11 FF: 10 | HP: 10/10 | F: +0 R: +1 W: +5 | Init: +3 | Per: +5 [Low-Light Vision])
Doreen Makgree wrote:


[dice=Bluff to talk her way out of the lashings]1d20 : 9

I sooo wish I could do 'aid another' on this :( I don't know if breaking 10 would be the magic point though.


Male Human Oracle L2/Bard (Seasinger) L1 - | AC 17 (T12FF15) | HP 24/24 | Saves: F2R4W5 | Init: +2 | Per: +4 | Status: Normal

Bellamy guzzles down his rum like a real pirate.
>Fort save vs DC15 to avoid 1d3 ⇒ 1 Con damage: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15 Save!
>Alchemical bonus to Charisma for 8 hours: 1d4 ⇒ 1
>Will save vs DC10 to avoid fatigue in the morning: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13 Save!

He again doesn't even bother to try to entertain this evening. He knows the task is going to be much harder in the future, so he hits the hammock early this evening to recover.


Mr. Scourge turns to the group and seems to be in a rather foul mood. Something about how the whole ships crew gives off that feel as well. He mentions "You lot are really more trouble then your worth... Quickly giving out tasks he quickly moves to Plugg's side.

Renzuran rigger task 1d6 ⇒ 3 is yours to do today
Servi cook task 1d6 ⇒ 5 is both of yours to do today
Alivia swab task 1d6 ⇒ 4 is yours to do today
No-Eyes swab task 1d6 ⇒ 2 is yours to do today
Doreen swab task 1d6 ⇒ 2 is yours to do today
Morgan swab task 1d6 ⇒ 3 is yours to do today
Erik swab task 1d6 ⇒ 3 is yours to do today

1d100 + 25 ⇒ (68) + 25 = 93 If lower the 75% Kroop is drunk.

Renzuran:

Upper Rigging: Work in the upper rigging.
requirements:
DC 10 Climb Check(to 50ft)
DC 10 Profession(Sailor) or Dexterity check.

Servi:

turtle hunting: hunting leatherback sea turtles with harpoons, treble hooks and, nets.
requirements:
DC 10 profession(fisherman) or survival check
failed checks result in a day in the bilges as punishment the following day

Alivia:

Hauling and Knot Work: Tying and untying knots in the ship's ropes and moving heavy coils of rope from one part of the ship to another.
requirements:
DC 10 Profession(Sailor) or Strength check
DC 10 Constitution or Fatigued Check.

No-Eyes:

Rat Catcher: Catching vermin below deck.
requirements:
DC 10 Stealth, Survival or Dexterity Check

Doreen:

Rat Catcher: Catching vermin below deck.
requirements:
DC 10 Stealth, Survival or Dexterity Check
con damage: 2d3 ⇒ (2, 2) = 41 con damage natural healed.
Another fort save please.

[occ]Also I'm going to have Owlbear be under your influence know you fouht him and now he fallows and helps you around the ship. Theses special bonuses that comes with having him and I'm sure you'll see those appear soon. Is that ok?[/ooc]

Morgan and Erik:

Swab The Decks: Backbreaking work mopping the decks and scrubbing them with sandstone blocks called holystones.
requirements:
DC 10 Strength or Constitution check.
Failing either check results in Fatigue.
However you to want to go about being presented to the group weather it be "today" of a little later on is fine. I think being part of the earlier pres gagged group is fine. Sandara is the npc that has been trying to get you both to introduce yourselves to the new group.

Also, they just fought Owlbear, a big 7ft tall man built like a tank. That could be another motivation for wanting to join there group.


Male Human Fighter (Corsair) / 2 (AC: 17 T: 12 FF: 15 | HP: 22/22 | F: +5 R: +2 W: +1 | Init: +2 | Per: +5

Garbed in the layered clothing of a sailor, the only distinguishing features of Morgan's garb is the brown and red rag that covers his head. His tanned skin and slightly sun bleached garb suggest that the man was rather accustomed to the life of a swab, though his strong shoulders hint that he much prefers climbing through the ropes than scrubbing the deck.

Though he has been pressed ganged before and had been upset about that, Morgan was actually settling in pretty well and was glad to have found something in Port Peril besides the bottom of a cup. As Morgan sets to his task, he seems to eye the new meat with a little interest whenever they pass. Sandara had approached them before about getting to know the freshly pressed ganged pirates, however, remembering what happened to the last group that had been so vocal, Morgan thought it better to not heed the woman's words. However, it had been some time since someone had been so headstrong against Scourge and Mr. Plugg and they were actually making friends as a result.

Whenever his route takes him past Eric, he passes a few words regarding the new meat and what his take on them was. "Look at them new meat, eh? Haven't seen someone go around Scourge like that since Jeckems was on board. Too bad 'e went and got caught, no? Gettin' keel hauled fer talkin' to Peppery was harsh."

Strength check for duties:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

By the end of the word day, his arms and back are sore and he is fatigued, however, a smile still graces the man's face as he wearily pushes himself to his feet and puts the holystone away.


Male AC: 12 T: 10 FF: 12 | HP: 18/18 | F: +5 R: +0 W: +4 | Init: +0 | Per: +1 [Low-Light Vision] suli elemental knight Magus 2

Looking up from his tasks as Morgan speaks to him, he grunts in agreement to his comment.And have you noticed how the rest of the crew be acting, like battle lines being drawn. I don't think we can sit out on this much longer or be taken as enemies to both sides. Plus Sandra do like them. He glaces over to where Sandra works with a smirk. then stands and stretches for a moment. He is a tall man well built, with long black hair and grey eyes. While working on deck he tends to go shirtless but his skin does not seem nearly weathered as it should.
Maybe we should make a peace offering. Maybe take some of Scourge's attention off them for a while.
Gm is there anything Erik has noticed or heard about Scourge that would anger him alot without breaking any of the ships rules

Con check1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15


Female Changelling 2 / Witch (Dreamweaver) 2/ AC 13, touch 13, flat-footed 11 / hp 6/11 / Fort +0, Ref +2, Will +4 / Perception + 1

Just when Servi started thinking she'd never have to get down to the even dirtier parts of the food preparation process, she gets sidled with catching the turtles. As good an almost peculiarly natural swimmer she is, she doesn't think she's ever used a net in her life.

She puts her all into it. Working diligently
Survival: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

She scrapes by, however, gathering the necessary supplies with just the right amount of effort.


Male Half-Elf Cleric 2 / Fort +4, Ref +1, Will +6 / AC 17, touch 13, flat 14 / HP 18 of 21 / Init +3 / Perc +3

Renzuran merely smiles and tips his hat at Scourge's comments, because really, what were their options? If and when they could find some way to get off the ship or, better yet, remove Scourge from power, they were pretty much stuck at his variable and shortt-supplied mercy.

Working diligently today.
Dexterity DC 10: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Profession (sailor) DC 10: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11

To add to his troubles, try through he might, Renzuran just can't seem to get a handle on the rigging today. He wipes the sweat from his brow as he comes to dread today's Bloody Hour.


Female Half-Elf Witch (Sea) 1 / Sorcerer (Water) 1 - (AC: 11 T: 11 FF: 10 | HP: 10/10 | F: +0 R: +1 W: +5 | Init: +3 | Per: +5 [Low-Light Vision])

Profession(Sailor): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
CON DC: 10 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (19) + 0 = 19

Alivia has a grand time working, finally getting into the swing of being a sailor now that she's been forced to be one for a while. She even makes a point of whistling while she works and smiling, especially when Scourge or one of his cronies is about, just to rub it in a bit that they aren't getting to me.


Male Human Oracle L2/Bard (Seasinger) L1 - | AC 17 (T12FF15) | HP 24/24 | Saves: F2R4W5 | Init: +2 | Per: +4 | Status: Normal

No-Eyes sighs at again being assigned a task other than his actual profession. But being an old hand and familiar with the whims of officers, he obeys anyway.
He takes some time out of chasing rats to try to make friends with Barefoot Samms Toppin.

Influence: Attempt to Influence a Single NPC during your job using Diplomacy, Bluff or Intimidate.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11 What is it with these horrible rolls? I've made more enemies than the enemies!

Rat catchin' job: Stealth vs DC10: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14 Success! But here's some rats for the pot...

251 to 300 of 531 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM VALMOON'S SKULLS AND SHACKLES GAME PLAY All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.