Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

GM Valmoon's Skulls And Shackles

Game Master Valmoon


101 to 150 of 531 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Female Human (Taldan) Gunslinger (buccaneer) 1 / HP 12 of 12 / F+4 R+4 W+0 / AC 15.12.13 / Init. +2 / Perc +4

Doreen listens to Sandara talking about the violin and asks bluntly "What's with the violin? Why did they take it?" She slurps a spoon of soup and adds "Who knows, we might be able to get it back. I see Alivia here can be pretty convincing sometimes, right?" She winks at the sorceress.

After she finishes dinner, she drinks her rum hastely and stands up hitting the mug on the table and wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. "Time to start working for a promotion, fellows." She straightens her hat and starts asking around for the master gunner, and eventually someone points Riari Krane to her. She looks for a piece of artillery and waits for the master gunner to pass by near her, and when he does, she casually talks about the machine. "That's the real thing when it comes to naval battles, huh?" She tries to strike up a conversation and show him that she's knowledgeable about the subject.

Rolls:
Diplomacy to influence Riari Krane: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12 +2 bonus if he saw Doreen's performance the previous night
Knowledge (engineering) to check the type and quality of the artillery: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Sense Motive to get a feel of Krane's current attitude: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Edit: forgot about the rum rations
Rum ration - Drink Deeply: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Alchemical bonus: 1d4 ⇒ 4
Will save to avoid fatigue the next morning: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Not only can she hold her liqueur, but she gets super-nice when drunk!


Male Human Oracle L1/Bard (Seasinger) L1 - | AC 16 (T12 -FF14) | HP 17/17 | Saves: F+2 R+4 W+4 | Init: +2 | Per: +4 | Status: Normal

"Don't worry lassie, we'll get her back fer ye!"

When the rum ration comes around, Bellamy drinks deeply.
Fort save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12 Fail.
Oops, he takes 1d3 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0 Con damage. He also gains 1d4 ⇒ 3 alchemical bonus to Charisma for 8 hours.
Will save to avoid fatigue next morning: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7 Nope, he's fatigued again.

Getting up on a table, Bellamy wobbles back and forth as he tells a riotous tale of drinking in a tavern with some clueless landsmen; beer, then wine, then whiskey, and the aftereffects thereof.
Barroom Talespinner: Perform (Comedy) +1
Perform (Comedy): 1d20 + 5 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 5 + 1 + 1 = 25 He's a hit! +2 to Cha checks for influence for 24 hours.


Alivia:

Grok is now helpful
This means she will go almost our of her way to be helpful if asked. (diplomacy again)

Lucia:

Cog is a nice fellow.
Seems to like very bloody stories though.
He is indifferent to the group.

No-eyes:

-2 to str and dex checks "tomorrow"
but, yes the crew liked your act.

Doreen:

She doesn't even act like your there.
from what you hear you got off lucky she was in a "good" mood.
Most people end up hanging up side down if shes in a bad mood.

The google doc link is auto updated so you can see "live" changes as they are made. That said it's up to date.


Female Half-Elf Witch (Sea) 1 / Sorcerer (Water) 1 - (AC: 11 T: 11 FF: 10 | HP: 10/10 | F: +0 R: +1 W: +5 | Init: +3 | Per: +5 [Low-Light Vision])

Alivia will continue to talk to Grok asking questions like, "How long have you been on this ship?", "How long have you been a quartermaster?", "Do you have any juicy tales of action?", "What's the Captain like?" and towards the end, before Grok gets too drunk she'll say, "It's very nice to meet someone on the ship who doesn't seem to be out to harm me or take advantage of me, thank you."

"If there's anything I can ever do to help you out, let me know. For example, I know a bit about magic and if you have an item you'd like to know more about, I can probably help out." She pauses, takes a drink of the grog, makes a horrible face at it, and says, "I don't think I'll ever get used to this. Also, I assume the equipment taken from me is in the captain's loot? While I am annoyed that it was taken from me, I'm more annoyed with myself that I let my guard down and let it happen. It was taken from me fair and square - we're pirates after all," she laughs and winks.

"I hope that when I have enough gold, I can purchase it back? Some of it has extreme sentimental value to me and one thing in particular is dangerous if you handle it wrong." She pauses to take a drink again, a nice dramatic pause before she continues, "The astrolabe necklace, it isn't worth much, but it was given to my ancestor, the Pirate Queen Granuaile, by an old tribal witchdoctor as thanks for helping to save his village. It's cursed for anyone not of her blood. I'm just giving you a bit of helpful information, that if someone else wants to buy it, it wouldn't be a good thing to give it to them, well unless you want them to come to a horrible end," she winks, "And if I were you, I wouldn't handle it too much or stay too close to it very long, I'm not certain what'll happen to you, but you won't like it. It'd be best to put it in a safe place until I can earn enough to get it."

She gets up and as she turns to leave she says, "Thank you again for being friendly to me, you won't regret it. I hope to show you someday that when my friends need me, I can be counted on. And if someone messes with me friends," she smiles evilly, "well, they won't like the results. Just ask those idiots from this morning I made pee in their pants."

She laughs, "Not much of a pirate am I? I dislike grog," she hoists the mug to emphasize the point, "and I don't betray my friends. Well, that's the way I am and I'm not going to let this place change me that way. I think I should get to bed, the grog is getting to me. Have a good night!"

She gets up a bit unsteadily, stumbles back by where the party is, winks at them as she goes by, "Have a good night everyone, I'm going to bed to sleep off this rum."

If Grok does a sense motive, she will see that Alivia is very sincere in her interest and genuine in her attitude. She truly wants to learn more about the pirating world and how things work. Even though she's chaotic, she doesn't mind working within 'reasonable' rules, so is willing to wait to get most of her stuff back, except the necklace, she'd get a sense of urgency there - she just doesn't want anyone else to take it. She won't betray a friend in need, that's absolutely true. However, the entire witchdoctor story is BS :)

Bluff: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23
CON: 1d20 ⇒ 4

Note: I'm not trying to get a second 'influence' roll for the evening or to get anything out of her, just that I know more now, can RP the diplomacy more, and I can set the stage for furture interactions with her.


Male Half-Elf Cleric 2 / Fort +4, Ref +1, Will +6 / AC 17, touch 13, flat 14 / HP 18 of 21 / Init +3 / Perc +3
GM Valmoon wrote:
Ps Renzuran for next time a climbing job comes up do the climb checks as if it was a normal climb. Don't be concerned about fall damage I will take care of that during the bloody hour posts.

Alright, I'll keep that in mind for the next time. Anyway, let's try an Influence action for tonight.

Renzuran keeps his lips shut, but he saw the look that Scourge gave him and knows he's in the hot seat. Maybe if he could get someone else in rigging to help him out in someway, or at least get on their good side...

He eyes the rum in his hand and mutters a prayer to Besmara.

3: Drink Deeply: Fort 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Alchemical bonus to Charisma for the next 8 hours: 1d4 ⇒ 1
Will save for the next morning: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

He exhales deeply, and the heady rush of alcohol fills both the air and his head simultaneously. He finishes his meal and gets up from the table a little unsteadily, pausing to speak with his fellow rigger Sharice:

"I'm going to go see if I can't get a little more friendly with some of our crewmates. Maybe you should do the same. It can't hurt to build up a network, eh?"

He heads out on deck and asks around casually until he locates Rattsberger, the halfling rigger. Thinking that a halfling might be more open to making friends, he sidles up near him and attempts to engage him in pleasant conversation.

Diplomacy (Influence): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
Sense Motive to get Rattsberger's reaction: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16


Female Human Bard (Court Bard)

Lucia again spends her evening providing background music, mostly with her voice. While she doesn't do as well as the previous evening, it's not awful, probably not totally helped by winding down with a particular number from one of her Chelish Opera performances....although with her theatrics, and by choosing a particularly "tragic" tale wherein the heroine recounts many of the events of the play where a lot of people have died, she might have entertained Cog in particular above the rest.

Perform (action and roll): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
Fort check for sipping the rum: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
And I'll take a second Nighttime action to Influence Cog, both with the song and his love of nasty tales. Hopefully tonight I'll even have time to make up some details.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22
Fort: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13


Alivia, the Sapphire Sorceress:
Grok Smiles ,"Ah, That is a funny story actually." Moving away from the grated window She opens the door. "Come in and have a few drinks with me and I'll tell you." Assuming you do so. After you enter Kroop enters shortly after with a few drinks shortly after. "Ah, I didn't knew we would be having a guest tonight Grok. I would have brought more..." Grok smiles a tint of wickedness to it as she starts rummaging through the shop. "The Miss Alivia was it? Was just asking about how I got to be a member of the ship." Kroop sighs, " O here we go..." and starts drinking heavily. Grok pulls out a chest,"Shud-it Kroop, You know you like the story about how we first met..." She hands a bottle of rum to Alivia expectantly. "Kroop here was being "punished" for serving a "bad" meal when I happened by. He had been making me meals from time to time at his small shop in return for favors, like me being a bouncer when the tavern got busy. Not many a soul mess with a orc even if I'm only half. So here he is pined against a wall with 5 thugs ready to gut him when I happen by. And lets just say that night I could have done better at fighting..." she points to the cut-scar across her neck. "Cap-in Saw the whole thing and helped us in the end but, I'm not so sure he be the same man who offered us a place on his ship as he was back then... Any how I may take you up on your offer some time but, for know here is the gear you payed for. I'll be taking the rest of that. (the rum) Now be off with you," she states and kindly waves you away. As you turn Mr. Scourge seems to have just come down the steps, explaining why Grok acted as she did at the end. I think that covers the majority of the conversation. Your natural +11 diplomacy is what got you the gear. Next time if I mention another diplomacy roll give it XD. On that note all YOUR gear has been given back except and coin you had.

Renzuran Darber:

Tomorrow you take -2 to str and dex rolls as your fatigued.

Rattsberger is Indifferent to you. He doesn't seem to care what you think today but, hes not hostile about it.
Sense Motive: The topic today just didn't seem to interest him.

Lucia Rhitu:

Cog liked the tail and as you talked to him you get the feeling he became more "Helpful" as the conversation went on. In a Guy who likes to pick fights sort of way.

I see I missed something.
Sandara turns to Doreen "There pirates and it's something of value. For Rosie It's worth much more then money however... She will not talk about it much though."


Female Half-elf Urban Barbarian 1 / AC 15, touch 13, flat-footed 12 / hp 14 / Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +1 / Perception +8

Sharice nods at Sandara. "Do you have any idea where they might be keeping it?" she asks as she nurses her rum, occasionally wincing as aching muscles make their complaints known. She's going to be feeling that in the morning.

GM:
Going to bed early to sleep off the fatigue.
Fort check (nursing rum): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13


Sharice wrote:

Sharice nods at Sandara. "Do you have any idea where they might be keeping it?" she asks as she nurses her rum, occasionally wincing as aching muscles make their complaints known. She's going to be feeling that in the morning.

Sandara nods ,"Yes with the quartermaster. She holds all of the captains goods for him."

Sharice:

your drinking deeply correct?


Female Half-elf Urban Barbarian 1 / AC 15, touch 13, flat-footed 12 / hp 14 / Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +1 / Perception +8

GM:
No, nursing/sipping it.


Sharice:
Ok just making sure.


Female Half-elf Urban Barbarian 1 / AC 15, touch 13, flat-footed 12 / hp 14 / Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +1 / Perception +8

Before heading to bed, Sharice goes over to talk with the quartermaster. "Ahh, Grok, wasn't it?" she asks. "I was wondering, would there be any harm in letting Rosie have her violin back? It's not as if she can hide it anywhere if the captain wants to take it from her, and if letting her have it gets her to work better, everyone comes out ahead. Besides," she adds with a nod to where Lucia is entertaining the crew, "I'm willing to bet she'll be a great accompaniment to the singer."

Diplomacy, if needed (Grok is already Helpful): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
... Also, typing BBcode on a tablet is a PAIN.


Day 3
Sharice, Grok nods a bit half drunk and hands you the violin. Mentioning that she did like the singing. So music to go with it would be nice too.
I think we are ready for day 3 and yes Sharice it is a phone is worse lol

Mr. Scourge turns to the group and seems to be in a rather good mood. Something about winning big last night in gambling. He mentions "he doesn't have much time for you all and quickly gives out tasks before vanishing into the ship.

Renzuran rigger task 1d6 ⇒ 6 is yours to do today
Embrianna rigger task 1d6 ⇒ 5 is yours to do today
Lucia and Servi cook task 1d6 ⇒ 1 is both of yours to do today (you both need to make the checks/check)
Alivia swab task 1d6 ⇒ 4 is yours to do today
No-Eyes swab task 1d6 ⇒ 6 is yours to do today
Doreen Makgree swab task 1d6 ⇒ 2 is yours to do today
Sharice swab task 1d6 ⇒ 5 is yours to do today
1d100 + 15 ⇒ (34) + 15 = 49 If lower the 75% Kroop is drunk.

Lucia and Servi:

Kroop is a complete mess. He drank far to much last night and made it as far as the kitchen floor before passing back out. your two are on your own to cook for the crew.
Assisting kroop in preparing the days meal.
requirements:
If he's sober no check is required
If he's drunk a DC 10 profession(cook) or intelligence check

Renzuran:

Mainsail: Tough work raising and lowering the mainsail.
requirements:
DC 10 Profession(Sailor) Check or Strength check
DC 10 Constitution or Fatigue Check.
in your passive perception you do notice Scourge seems to be near by quite a bit today.

Alivia:

As you work Mr. Plugg's stops by and mutters his dislike for you sparkly fingered sort. He looks like he may try something harmful but, a sailor calls out morning "Peppery", making Master. Pluggs go wide eyed and rush off.
Hauling and Knot Work: Tying and untying knots in the ship's ropes and moving heavy coils of rope from one part of the ship to another.
requirements:
DC 10 Profession(Sailor) or Strength check
DC 10 Constitution or Fatigued Check.

No-Eyes:

Repairs: Things constantly tear or break aboard the ship and need repairs, whether sewing sails or splicing rope.
requirements:
DC 10 Profession(Sailor) or Dexterity check

Doreen Makgree:

Scourge seemed to take some joy in making you catch rats.
Rat Catcher: Catching vermin below deck.
requirements:
DC 10 Stealth, Survival or Dexterity Check

Sharice:

When you pass by you notice a lot of sailors quickly move out of your way more out of fear then respect.
Runner: Passing messages to the crew and officers of the Wormwood in all parts of the ship.
requirements:
DC 10 Acrobatics check
DC 10 Constitution or Fatigued Check.
A character with the Run feat or a Landspeed of 40 feet or more automatically succeeds.


Female Human (Taldan) Gunslinger (buccaneer) 1 / HP 12 of 12 / F+4 R+4 W+0 / AC 15.12.13 / Init. +2 / Perc +4

"Oh, rats. Rats" Doreen exclaims in disgust as Scourge sends her off to the lower deck to catch the vermins. She doesn't put too much effort into the task and takes some time off to look around the ship and its artillery. She eventually sneaks back to the lower deck but as the hours go by she is unable to catch a single rat. When the bloody hour arrives and Scourge sees her empty-handed, she smiles sarcastically and just says "Guess what, the guys yesterday did a superb job, no rats down there today!"

Rolls:

HD to level up: 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7 or 6+2=8
Dexterity to catch rats: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Daytime action: shirk - take 10 to explore the siege weapons, ammunition and their location in the ship
Stealth to avoid being caught slacking off: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16


Male Half-Elf Cleric 2 / Fort +4, Ref +1, Will +6 / AC 17, touch 13, flat 14 / HP 18 of 21 / Init +3 / Perc +3

"Great..." Darber says to himself, his head pounding. Whatever good fortune the Pirate Queen had bestowed on him yesterday obviously wasn't being granted today. And to make matters worse, Scourge seemed to being hanging around him today, far more so than he was comfortable with. He simply could not afford to screw up right now, hangover or no.

"Alright, goddess," he mutters under his breath, "you teach to take what you want, so by your example--"

GM:
I've got a -2 Strength penalty from the fatigue, so I want to hedge my bets by working diligently for +4, and casting the guidance orison on myself via touch beforehand for a +1 on the Strength check (+1 [normal Strength bonus] - 2 [Fatigue] + 4 [Work Diligently] + 1 [Guidance] = +4 total bonus). Can I do this, or is casting a spell before the check not possible?


Renzuran Darber wrote:

"Great..." Darber says to himself, his head pounding. Whatever good fortune the Pirate Queen had bestowed on him yesterday obviously wasn't being granted today. And to make matters worse, Scourge seemed to being hanging around him today, far more so than he was comfortable with. He simply could not afford to screw up right now, hangover or no.

"Alright, goddess," he mutters under his breath, "you teach to take what you want, so by your example--"

** spoiler omitted **

Renzuran:

If you really want to do that it's fine but, It will cost you all your 0 level spells for the day. It's 8 hours worth of checks in 1 to save time.


Male Half-Elf Cleric 2 / Fort +4, Ref +1, Will +6 / AC 17, touch 13, flat 14 / HP 18 of 21 / Init +3 / Perc +3

GM:
8 hours in 1, huh? Better just try it normally then.

Strength DC 10: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4 Oof.
Fatigue DC 10: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17


Female Half-elf Urban Barbarian 1 / AC 15, touch 13, flat-footed 12 / hp 14 / Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +1 / Perception +8

Short on time right now, will do daily job rolls now and make a more elaborate pose later.
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
DC 10 con check: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22


Male Human Oracle L1/Bard (Seasinger) L1 - | AC 16 (T12 -FF14) | HP 17/17 | Saves: F+2 R+4 W+4 | Init: +2 | Per: +4 | Status: Normal

Still fatigued from drinking last night, No-Eyes does his best to help with the repairs around the ship.
Dex check: 1d20 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 - 2 = 10
Wherever possible, he will cast Mending to help out with the repairs. Discreetly; trying not to spook the other sailors. He knows they dont generally like that kind of thing.

On a break, No-Eyes tries to sound out Habbly Quarne, the Surgeon's Mate/Carpenter.
"Whoo-eee! That little girl sure sung pretty last night 'ain't she?"
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 7 + 2 = 15
Nudge, nudge, wink, wink, know what I mean...


Female Changelling 2 / Witch (Dreamweaver) 2/ AC 13, touch 13, flat-footed 11 / hp 6/11 / Fort +0, Ref +2, Will +4 / Perception + 1

Last night. Servi takes the scene in with a sullen silence. "Again, for the same thing. Cruel and redundant, not the most winning of combinations in a person, Scourge."

Later Servi nods at Rosie's predicament, taking her grog in sips as they continue their discussion. Fortitude: 1d20 ⇒ 20

Standing up, Servi feels no worse for the wear. "Think I might be getting the hang of this after all."

Today Servi walks into the kitchens just in time to watch Kroop stumble to the floor and pass out right then and there.

"Oh, blast it all!" Servi walks over and puts her ear over the man's mouth to see if he's breathing before rolling him onto his side.

She turns to Lucia. "Well, looks like it's up to us today."

Servi sets herself to work on the dishes, attempting at her hardest to try and remember the recipes she observed with Kroop, what ingredients go where, how not to poison the entire crew. Working diligentlyIntelligence: 1d20 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 + 4 = 20


Female Half-Elf Witch (Sea) 1 / Sorcerer (Water) 1 - (AC: 11 T: 11 FF: 10 | HP: 10/10 | F: +0 R: +1 W: +5 | Init: +3 | Per: +5 [Low-Light Vision])

GM: Sorry about that. I didn't get that 'diplomacy again' meant to roll it right away, I thought it meant that when I wanted something in the future, I'd need to roll for it.

When Grok hands her her equipment, her eyes go wide and she sputters, "I don't know what to say, but thank you so very much for this, you won't regret it." She carefully puts the astrolabe necklace around her neck and smiles in satisfaction. As she leaves she adds, "It was very nice to speak with you too Mister Kroop."

Woo Sharice! Congrats on getting her violin back.

Alivia makes a mental note of 'Peppery' and tries to determine who said it for talking to later.

STR: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (19) - 2 = 17 I'm taking an add in Prof(Sailor) at lvl 2 :)
CON: 1d20 ⇒ 5

She learns all about knot tying, finding it fascinating; all of the intricate ways a simple length of rope can be twisted to fasten things. However, carrying the large coils of rope kills her and she's panting with exhaustion at the end.


Female Half-elf Urban Barbarian 1 / AC 15, touch 13, flat-footed 12 / hp 14 / Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +1 / Perception +8

After checking in with Rosie to make sure she's gotten her violin, Sharice starts making the rounds of messages. She curses inwardly as she notices the fearful looks she's getting.

Definitely overdid it yesterday. Damn, damn, damn that temper of yours, Sharice... She suppresses a sigh. Ah well. What's done is done; maybe if tonight's entertainment is a hit Lucia and Servi can mend some bridges. Until then I'll just have to do my best not to make things worse...

Of course, the nice part of having messenger duty is that you have a ready-made excuse for going almost anywhere claiming to be looking for your recipient...

GM:
Action: Sneak -- exploring the main cargo hold.
Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15


Female Human Bard (Court Bard)
Servi Santaria wrote:

She turns to Lucia. "Well, looks like it's up to us today."

Servi sets herself to work on the dishes, attempting at her hardest to try and remember the recipes she observed with Kroop, what ingredients go where, how not to poison the entire crew.

Lucia gulps a bit. "It's not the crew meal I'm worried about, it's the officers'. Messing that up could get us in real trouble. Which I'd rather avoid for now, I think the crew's starting to accept us. If we come to the wrong attention now, it won't be pretty."

That said, Lucia spends much of her day working as hard as Servi.

Work Dilligently: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 4 + 2 = 14


By now the steady flow of how the ship is run is slowly starting so sink in though its been a rather smooth ride so far there is always that bump in the road the darn ringing bell signifying it's time yet again for bloody hour. Everyone gathers around on the main deck. Scourge emerges from below deck leading only Renzuran to the whipping mast today.

"It is the BLOODY HOUR!" Scourge screams loudly, his face beaming with delight at finally getting Renzuran cough for being a slacker. Plugg looks semi surprised that Rosie isn't in for a beating today. He steps forward and yells ,"Rosie I was starting to think you liked our special time together. No matter perhaps another day? Yes?"[/b] Some of the crew laugh but, its clear Rosie, Sandara, Jak, and Cog don't find this quite so funny. Plugg's continues "Renzuran here is a new member of our here crew and being punished for failing to do his job for the first time today! Three lashings!!!"

damage:

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25 1d3 ⇒ 3 nonlethal
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24 1d3 ⇒ 3 nonlethal
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17 1d3 ⇒ 3 nonlethal

As soon as the lashing is finished, Scourge looks over at Renzuran with a smile and, says "your friends couldn't help you this time eh?" before walking away. Plugg says, "Kroop I'm hungry! I sure hope these lady's can cook for your sake!"

At that, Lucia, Servi, Kroop and Grok bring up the evening meal - again a fish soup and like last time the soups for everyone.

As the eight of you sit next to one another Sandara sits next to Renzuran and starts healing him. Rosie have joined you all at the table is quite personable today, more so to Sharice then anyone but, over all helpful in her own way.

Renzuran heal: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Doreen Makgree:

Plugg's perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Sandara and Cog cover your back as you slip off to area main cargo hold.
It looks like most of the cannon equipment is stored here but, not the gunpowder.
And, Sharice is there as well.

Alivia:

aside from being fatigued nothing bad happens to you.

Sharice:

A lot of things are kept here cannons, cannon balls, food, A Doreen...

No-Eyes:

He doesn't like you. At all. Tells you to get out of his sight.
Hes hostile to the group.


Male Half-Elf Cleric 2 / Fort +4, Ref +1, Will +6 / AC 17, touch 13, flat 14 / HP 18 of 21 / Init +3 / Perc +3

Renzuran sits silently as Sandara's healing magic washes over him. His jaw is tight, and it looks like he's taking great pains not to make eye contact with anyone else.

The wooden skull and crossbones that usually hangs around his neck is held within his right fist, the one that he had already had bandaged from a fresh tattoo before being shanghaied. If anyone cared to notice, they might find that he is gripping it hard enough to draw blood.

They might also note that instead of knocking back his rum like usual, he's merely sipping it this time.

GM:
Fort DC 10: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15


Female Human (Taldan) Gunslinger (buccaneer) 1 / HP 12 of 12 / F+4 R+4 W+0 / AC 15.12.13 / Init. +2 / Perc +4

Not wanting Renzuran to feel embarassed or uncomfortable, Doreen tries not to stare at him after the lashing. She eats in quiet, thinking about her own fate. Guess I got off easy today. She eats dinner in quiet for a change, and suddenly asks Rosie "Why does everyone hate us?"

Much like Renzuran, she merely sips her rum tonight.

For DC10: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17

She leaves dinner in a rather gloomy mood, and looks for Klipper, the gunner's mate, in a new attempt to improve her standing in the ship. When she finds him, she goes straight to the point.

"Night, Klipper. Name's Makgree. I've got some experience with guns, and I've had my share of study in Alkenstar, birthplace of firearms. So, with that in mind, what does a girl have to do to get into the gunning team?"

Diplomacy to improve attitude: 1d20 ⇒ 7
Sense Motive to detect starting attitude: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22


Male Human Oracle L1/Bard (Seasinger) L1 - | AC 16 (T12 -FF14) | HP 17/17 | Saves: F+2 R+4 W+4 | Init: +2 | Per: +4 | Status: Normal

No-Eyes slurps up his fish soup like everyone else. Not half bad, he thinks to himself.
"Got no idee Doreen, even the Surgeon's Mate turned up 'is nose."

Bellamy guzzles down his rum like a real pirate.
Fort save vs DC15 to avoid 1d3 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1 con damage: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18 Success!
Alchemical bonus to Charisma for 8 hours: 1d4 ⇒ 2
Will save vs DC10 to avoid fatigue in the morning: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9 Fail!
Fatigue is his again for the third straight day.

Tonight, No-Eyes tells a ribald tale of a Scotsman and his kilt.
Perform (Comedy): 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 5 + 1 = 9
Unfortunately, the large number of kilt wearers in the audience are left offended, and retire in an icy silence, leaving Bellamy looking blindly around wondering what went wrong.


Female Half-Elf Witch (Sea) 1 / Sorcerer (Water) 1 - (AC: 11 T: 11 FF: 10 | HP: 10/10 | F: +0 R: +1 W: +5 | Init: +3 | Per: +5 [Low-Light Vision])

Rum DC: 10 1d20 ⇒ 16

Alivia exhaustedly sips the vile rum slowly enough that she doesn't get any worse and goes to bed early to avoid being exhausted the next day, she doesn't want to be lashed like Renzuran. As she gets up to go to bed she says, "Good night everyone, I hope you make some progress on determining why they don't like us." As she walks behind Renzuran, she places a hand lightly on his shoulder, leans in and says in a very quiet voice, "They'll pay for what they did to you - it's only a matter of time before we find our opportunity." She straightens up and heads off to bed.


Female Human Bard (Court Bard)

Lucia frowns at the suggestion that she might be anything less than loved, although it's hard to deny that the crew seems to enjoy picking on the newcomers an awful lot. She has picked up some new material from the day's work above-decks, and starts working on reciting it now. Seeing as how the others' efforts to get in with some of the more hostile members of the crew have failed, she decides to take a deep drink of the liquid courage before her set this evening...

Fort: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
Con Damage: 1d3 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0
Cha Bonus: 1d4 ⇒ 4

So fortified, she launches into another long set. She also integrates many of the best songs she's heard throughout the day aboard the ship the past two days, along with her own unique twists. One of these includes a rather traditional Rahadouni number, intended to remind Maheen (who has been shown hostile already) of his homeland to make approaching him after the song a little easier.

Perform: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27

Once she's finished, and still pretty drunk, she decides to get a bit closer to him, taking another drink (water, this time) after she's done singing and giving him a rather friendly smile to invite at least a few moments of conversation.

Setting up for an extra Influence action.
Diplomacy:
1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29
Con: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16

Expect that more RP would be needed, but Lucia's testing the waters before she commits to trying to talk to him.


Male Half-Elf Cleric 2 / Fort +4, Ref +1, Will +6 / AC 17, touch 13, flat 14 / HP 18 of 21 / Init +3 / Perc +3

Although he still doesn't look at Alivia, Renzuran's head nods almost imperceptibly as she offers the promise of vengeance.

As the others eventually file away from the table, the priest gets up and reluctantly thanks Sandara for the healing.

"It's not unappreciated, miss. I owe you for this."

He adjusts his hat and walks away to his quarters.

"I always pay back what I owe."

Sending him to bed early.


Female Changelling 2 / Witch (Dreamweaver) 2/ AC 13, touch 13, flat-footed 11 / hp 6/11 / Fort +0, Ref +2, Will +4 / Perception + 1

Servi watches Renzuran whipped with her mouth twisted and her fists clenched, never taking her eyes off the proceedings. "How long until this happens to all of us. First press ganged, whipped, then what? Scourge and Plugg, enemies both."

Servi sits quietly at the table, draining the tankard of grog in a few gulps. Drinking Deeply: Fortitude DC 15: 1d20 ⇒ 13 Con Damage: 1d3 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2 Charisma bonus: 1d4 ⇒ 1 Will save for Morning: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4 So fatigued, 2 con damage, 1 alchemical charisma bonus and fatigued the next morning. Terrific.

"Supposed to keep us docile huh, she says quietly, staring at the tankard of grog.""Really, it only serves to sicken me. This is the sea, not a prison."

Servi turns to Bellamy, but speaks to the entire group. When I was a pillow whore up in Riddleport, you learned to figure it wasn't all just the sex, or the way you looked. Oftentimes it came to the way you moved, the way you spoke. A timid girl never made it far no matter how good you looked. It all came down to hearts and minds. The more friends you have, the less power your enemies have." She adresses the next part to Bellamy."I'll try and win over the surgeon. If that seems impossible, well, if you can't win them over..."

She stands up and says, "Remember, hearts and minds."

Servi walks over to wherever Habbly Quarn is sitting and sits next to him, though not to close to be uncomfortable. "Hello there, Quarn, I presume?" She rests her arm upon the table and leans onto it.

"Figure you're the surgeon then. I could tell, you have that look on you, not so different from the other ship surgeons I've met, angry at people, strained, stressed. I know that can be hard. You've had people die, you've had to cut off a limb or two, put someone out of their misery. Look, you pushed off my friend, the blind one, over there. But there's no need for hostility. Everyone needs a friend, no matter what you've seen or what you do."

Why do I suddenly feel like Barney the dinosaur? Wish I could write something better, but I'm pressed for time at the moment.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 + 1 = 17 Well that's not gonna work.


Day 4
Rosie will play as background music when asked from now on as a +2 to perform checks.

Doreen:

You managed to scare him half to death. So in his panic he ran off before you could say more then "night". He is now unfriendly to the group. The conversation was a good one just bad roll :(

Lucia Rhitu:

Long story short anyone involved in the fight is pissed at the group but, you did manage to make Maheen less hostile almost as if hes just unfriendly now.

Servi:

scalpel's are seen sticking out of the wall were you once were sitting. As you fly out the door running for your life more are seen pegging the wall behind you.

Mr. Scourge turns to the group and seems to be in a rather good mood. "he doesn't have much time for you all again today "fun" events for tonight..." and quickly gives out tasks before vanishing into the ship.

Renzuran rigger task 1d6 ⇒ 2 is yours to do today
Lucia and Servi cook task 1d6 ⇒ 1 is both of yours to do today (you both need to make the checks/check)
Alivia swab task 1d6 ⇒ 2 is yours to do today
No-Eyes swab task 1d6 ⇒ 4 is yours to do today
Doreen Makgree swab task 1d6 ⇒ 6 is yours to do today
Sharice swab task 1d6 ⇒ 6 is yours to do today
1d100 + 20 ⇒ (77) + 20 = 97 If lower the 75% Kroop is drunk.

Renzuran:

Line Work: Hard work hoisting and lowering sails.
requirements:
DC 10 Profession(Sailor) or Dexterity check
DC 10 Constitution or Fatigue Check.

Lucia & Servi:

cooking: Assisting kroop in preparing the days meal.
requirements:
If he's sober no check is required
If he's drunk a DC 10 profession(cook) or intelligence check

Doreen:

Repairs: Things constantly tear or break aboard the ship and need repairs, whether sewing sails or splicing rope.
requirements:
DC 10 Profession(Sailor) or Dexterity check

Alivia:

Rat Catcher: Catching vermin below deck.
requirements:
DC 10 Stealth, Survival or Dexterity Check

No-Eyes:

Hauling and Knot Work: Tying and untying knots in the ship's ropes and moving heavy coils of rope from one part of the ship to another.
requirements:
DC 10 Profession(Sailor) or Strength check
DC 10 Constitution or Fatigued Check.

Sharice:

Repairs: Things constantly tear or break aboard the ship and need repairs, whether sewing sails or splicing rope.
requirements:
DC 10 Profession(Sailor) or Dexterity check


Female Half-Elf Witch (Sea) 1 / Sorcerer (Water) 1 - (AC: 11 T: 11 FF: 10 | HP: 10/10 | F: +0 R: +1 W: +5 | Init: +3 | Per: +5 [Low-Light Vision])

DEX: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12

Smiling, Alivia heads down below decks singing, "Little Bunny Foo Foo sloshing through the darkness, picking up the bilge rats and bopping them on the head. Down came the Captain..."

She returns to the main deck later in the day, singing, "... if you don't behave, I'll turn you into a pirate!" and carrying a brace of rats held by their tails, some of them look frozen solid.

She spends some time dropping them over the side saying, "Here fishie fishie, come and get the nice... um... tasty? rats!"


Male Human Oracle L1/Bard (Seasinger) L1 - | AC 16 (T12 -FF14) | HP 17/17 | Saves: F+2 R+4 W+4 | Init: +2 | Per: +4 | Status: Normal

Still fatigued from the disasterous night before, No-Eyes drags himself on deck and to the hardest work he's had to do yet. He works diligently through the day.
Strength: 1d20 + 2 - 2 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 2 - 2 + 4 = 6 Fail!
But the work is just too much for him.
Con check: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14 but not double fatigued.
"Well, looks like me number's up next lads!"


Female Human Bard (Court Bard)

Lucia's luck, on the other hand, has been inordinately good of late. She decides to spend a little more time today networking with the crew since Kroop seems to be on form again. Around the hottest part of the day she retreats into the ship stores to refresh the drinking barrel on the main deck, struggling but managing to get the cooler water out and available, setting it down next to Tilly before calling out "Fresh water here!" to the crew. The (almost empty, and hot) first barrel is pushed aside a bit, but Lucia waits a minute or three before taking it back down to the kitchen to be used in the soup a bit later.

Task done, she looks at the swab next to her, before grabbing a discarded mop to try to help for a bit. "How are you dealing with life on this tub?" she asks. "And how is Scourge treating you people up top? I don't get up here as much as I'd like."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12


Female Half-elf Urban Barbarian 1 / AC 15, touch 13, flat-footed 12 / hp 14 / Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +1 / Perception +8

Profession (Sailor): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

GM:
Is there a way to help another PC or NPC with their daily tasks if it's becoming obvious he or she is failing? Given Sharice's lousy skill at diplomacy, that would be her preferred way of winning "hearts and minds" as Servi so eloquently puts it...

In the interest of moving things along, I'm going to assume no for now and just try a regular influence move.

Repair work is a pretty constant task, but it also tends to be relatively light work -- and Sharice discovers she has something of a knack for spotting minor problem areas and fixing them before they have the chance to become major problem areas.

"My last ship's sailing master always used to insist that five minutes of maintenance work could save five hours of repair work," she comments to the sailing master as she finds herself working with the woman to replace a fraying rope that would probably have snapped in a few days if left alone. "Of course, most of us swabs never understood what he meant until after we'd had our first near-disaster because someone slacked off and didn't notice the crack in a belaying pin..."
Influence: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18


Male Half-Elf Cleric 2 / Fort +4, Ref +1, Will +6 / AC 17, touch 13, flat 14 / HP 18 of 21 / Init +3 / Perc +3

Going to use my Work Diligently bonus on the Con check.

Dexterity DC 10: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
Constitution DC 10+Work Diligently: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

"You've got to be kidding me..." Renzuran gasps, out of breath.

He managed to make it through the day hoisting and lowering the sails, but now he was so winded he could barely stand. He just hoped that the others were having an easier time than he was.


Female Human (Taldan) Gunslinger (buccaneer) 1 / HP 12 of 12 / F+4 R+4 W+0 / AC 15.12.13 / Init. +2 / Perc +4

Worried about the failure to complete her tasks the previous day, Doreen takes her daily assignment with seriousness this time, devoting more attention and dedication to it. On the plus side, she finds today's job quite enjoyable, at least much more so than running after rats or the dreaded - and so far avoided - deck scrubbing. Frustrated at her recent poor display of social skills and feeling as if she won't be able to get anyone on her good side anyway, she avoids speaking much to anyone today, her usual expansive behavior replaced by a sulking expression.

Doreen works diligently
Profession (sailor): 1d20 + 6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 6 + 4 = 13


Female Changelling 2 / Witch (Dreamweaver) 2/ AC 13, touch 13, flat-footed 11 / hp 6/11 / Fort +0, Ref +2, Will +4 / Perception + 1

Servi wakes up exhausted and downtrodden.

"F+$!," she says eloquently stating her vast appreciation for last night's events.

"Scalpels! Who carries around scalpels? She moans as she gets up from her hammock, feeling for the first time the true aftertaste of grog.

"I mean, he's the surgeon yes, but he's also the carpenter, and I didn't see a bloody hacksaw on his person." *Sigh "I wouldn't be surprised. Man is a lost cause I suppose. Plenty of other fish in the sea."

At the very least, Servi is pleasantly surprised to see Kroop isn't piss drunk like yesterday and greets him warmly.

When she gets a break, Servi goes up topside to try and locate somebody, anybody to try and win over. Servi sighs, "Hearts and minds right? Like that went so swimmingly last night. Guess I've got to try, lest I'll be that one fool who tries to show how it's done and just keeps failing miserably."

Servi eventually locates one of the officers, Peperry Longfarthing.

"Well, here goes nothing... hopefully not."

Waiting 'til she's alone, Servi strikes up conversation with her.

"You know, it's different, on the other side, not so much bad, just... different. I used to be an officer, but I was a boatmistress, not a cook... to tell the truth I hardly know a thing about cooking. I spent most of my time in bed, now I can hardly sleep. This may be harder, but... I think it's better, you know, in spite of being press ganged this feels almost free-er in a way. But what about you. How'd you end up on this ship?"

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Oh f#!$ my life


Female Half-elf Urban Barbarian 1 / AC 15, touch 13, flat-footed 12 / hp 14 / Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +1 / Perception +8

... Er, Servi. Sharice was already Influencing the sailing master...


Female Changelling 2 / Witch (Dreamweaver) 2/ AC 13, touch 13, flat-footed 11 / hp 6/11 / Fort +0, Ref +2, Will +4 / Perception + 1

Ah sorry about that. Didn't notice it right away. Suppose it could apply to anyone really. It's more general definitely than yours... not like it matters. Heh.


Sharice:

When NPC's become friendly / helpful they will help with the groups daily tasks.

I may toss a bonus in there for you helping them out like that diplomacy wise.

Peperry Longfarthing chased you and Servi angry about something the ship surgeon said that you both reminded her of - must have been a bad memory...

Servi:

Servi i'm just going to call that 2 an attempt to assist.

Peperry Longfarthing chased you and Sharice angry about something the ship surgeon said that you both reminded her of - must have been a bad memory...

Finally after a long days work you all hear the loud ringing come from the main deck of the ship signifying it's time yet again for bloody hour. As everyone gathers around on the main deck Plugg steps forward and yells ,"Job well done everyone no one was slacking today!!! So lets eat!!!

At that, Lucia, Servi, Kroop and Grok bring up the evening meal - like normal it's the fish soup.

The eight of you are joined today by Sandara Quinn, Rosie Cusswell and the new comer Crimson "Cog" Cogward. They all seem happy that no one got the whip and to be with you. Half way through your meal the group notices Jack run up to Master Pluggs. After a short conversation Plugg's approaches the group. "You lot have a new job to do NOW. There be something in the bilges and "we" need to go investigate it and by "we" I mean you. Don't you dare come back up until what ever's down there is dead!"

Go ahead and give me init rolls and first actions. (Nothing to attack can be seen yet.) I'll have the map up later tonight.


Female Half-elf Urban Barbarian 1 / AC 15, touch 13, flat-footed 12 / hp 14 / Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +1 / Perception +8

We did get our weapons back, right?


Without looking back, some of them yes. If you need more include that in your post. He will give you a club to barrow for the task. Servi there's a bird on this ship you can find and use as a temporary spell-pet (A2) a handle animal check would work to win it over, so you can cast spells. (Didn't meant to make you spell less ^.^; )


Female Human Bard (Court Bard)

Lucia looks at the rather filthy water. "...you have got to be kidding me..." she mutters quietly, but she heads down. "Ugh, this dress is going to be ruined."

Hold action.


Male Half-Elf Cleric 2 / Fort +4, Ref +1, Will +6 / AC 17, touch 13, flat 14 / HP 18 of 21 / Init +3 / Perc +3

"If that's the least of your problems tonight, miss, I suppose you can count yourself lucky." Darber replies, looking uncomfortable as the dirty water fills his boots. "Water I can handle. It's the 'something' that Pluggs mentioned which has me concerned. Hold on..."

He brandishes his holy symbol at the group.

"No sense in going ahead without some preparation."

Roll for Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16

I'd like to cast bless on the party as my first action if no one has any objections. 1 standard action, caster level 1 = 1 minute duration or ten rounds total; every ally within a 50-foot burst of Renzuran gets a +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects.

I also assume that I'm wielding a club borrowed from Pluggs since I haven't gotten my rapier or dagger back yet.


Female Human Bard (Court Bard)

In my defense, I was still waking up when I made my post. I'm just going to go last in the first round if that's all right, if not init: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (9) - 1 = 8


Male Half-Elf Cleric 2 / Fort +4, Ref +1, Will +6 / AC 17, touch 13, flat 14 / HP 18 of 21 / Init +3 / Perc +3

Forgot to mention: I failed the DC 10 Con check on my task earlier in the day (rolled an 8). That means that I'm fatigued now, right?


Male Human Oracle L1/Bard (Seasinger) L1 - | AC 16 (T12 -FF14) | HP 17/17 | Saves: F+2 R+4 W+4 | Init: +2 | Per: +4 | Status: Normal

No-Eyes happily downs the fish soup.
"Whoo-ee! That Plugg swabbie never notice how badly I failed at haulin' today! Thought I was in fer a lashing certain!"

When given the new task, he appropriates a belaying pin [light club] before venturing below.
Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Cautiously [in defensive stance] he ventures forward, trying to see all around for whatever it is.
Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21


Female Changelling 2 / Witch (Dreamweaver) 2/ AC 13, touch 13, flat-footed 11 / hp 6/11 / Fort +0, Ref +2, Will +4 / Perception + 1

Ah, yes. been meaning to talk to you about that GM. I might be corrected on this, but I don't believe I need my familiar with me as I cast spells. The only thing I need my familiar for is the ability to prepare my spells, but given the time constraints and the urgency of our orders, I don't think I have the hour necessary to prepare the rest of my spells. I have charm person prepared, but that's obviously not a combat spell. Also, it's unorthodox, but you're the GM and I'll go with what you say, to be able to gain temporary familiars like that as it usually requires a ritual and a whole bunch of gold to regain it.

I'm fatigued anyway, so this fight was gonna be hell on me to start with. Not to metagame, but I still have my slumber hex available, with its, (i believe) unlimited usages as long as it's on different creatures. (Think coup de graces people ;])

Back to the game

Servi looks mournful as she is given her assignment. As they get out of earshot and start heading for the lower decks, Servi says "Concerned Darber? I'm more concerned that Plugg obviously's working to get all of our heads on the chopping block. Wonder what small doom he has us corralling, a mermaid? Perhaps a troglodyte, or maybe even some aboleth creature spawned from the depths of incomprehensible madness. But yes, I suppose it pays to be prepared."

Initiative w/ fatigued: 1d20 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (14) + 2 - 1 = 15

Servi will draw her dagger from beneath her clothes as a move action and go into total defense (+4 dodge bonus to AC for one round) as a standard action.

Servi repeats herself. "Always pays to be prepared."

101 to 150 of 531 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM VALMOON'S SKULLS AND SHACKLES GAME PLAY All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.