Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

GM Valmoon's Skulls And Shackles

Game Master Valmoon


1 to 50 of 531 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Last night was a whirlwind in everyone's mind. Only bits and pieces of it float to the top of your minds. Lots of wonderful drinks, a BIG fight, Swaying ground, being dragged some were... As you slowly come to the sounds of gulls and the feel of gentle rocking fills your senses. Looking around in the area you all notice each other as well as various boxes and barrels. You are not tied up but a quick look at each of the other people in the room clearly states you are missing everything you walked into the bar with last night. Just your basic clothing is on your back. Like a Crack of lightning you all feel the after affects of a massive headache and an odd sickly taste in your mouths.

One question makes its way to the front of your mind. Where am I?!?

As this thought crosses your mind a group of footsteps can be heard coming down the stairs and to your "room".

Please post a self contained reaction and after that I will start us up on our first day!!!


Female Human Bard (Court Bard)

Lucia groans and rolls over, only barely finding her balance enough to sit up. "Ugh...I've been to cast parties where I drank less than that..." she mumbles, seemingly in a non-sequiter before the glares at the boots coming to the...door? "...pipe down, there's a dead person in here." She flops back to the deck.


Female Half-elf Urban Barbarian 1 / AC 15, touch 13, flat-footed 12 / hp 14 / Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +1 / Perception +8

Sharice winces at the noise and makes the (unfortunately non-fatal) mistake of trying to sit up, then compounds her idiocy by trying to open her eyes.

"Urgh..." she comments intelligently, then waits for the pounding in her head to recede before trying again, looking blearily at the blonde woman. "... Weren't you in the bar last night?" she murmurs, trying to focus through the fog in her head.


Female Changelling 2 / Witch (Dreamweaver) 2/ AC 13, touch 13, flat-footed 11 / hp 6/11 / Fort +0, Ref +2, Will +4 / Perception + 1

Lying face-up, Servi startles awake, opening her eyes to the cramped visage of the room and the other unfortunates beside her before immediately shutting her eyes again.

"Oh, f@$%ing blast it," she moans, rolling over to rest her head on a barrel, propping herself on it and using what little strength is left in her to place the rest of her back against it.

The effort leaves her winded.

She lolls her head around and speaks in a hoarse whisper. "Oh, what did I drink last night. 'don't even remember drinking damn it!"

She decides to open her eyes once again, but this time does it slowly, taking in her surroundings has she does so.

"Wha... where are we? This isn't my ship!"

Servi looks up at the dangerous looking woman laying on the deck as she speaks.

"We were all at that bloody bar last night... I'm afraid to say it, but I suppose we've all just been press-ganged."


Female Human (Taldan) Gunslinger (buccaneer) 1 / HP 12 of 12 / F+4 R+4 W+0 / AC 16.13.13 / Init. +2 / Perc +4

Leaning against the wooden wall, Doreen tilts her head down and rubs her eyes. She spits in the floor trying to get rid of the bitter taste in her mouth. She gets up slowly, taking her time, clinging to the boxes to try and keep her balance. She then looks around and recognizes most of the people from the night before. Oh boy. This many women trapped in a ship can't be a good sign. Her eyes stop at "No-Eyes" Bellamy and the girl sighs in relief as she staggers to him. Some familiar faces, at least. Let's see how this plays out

She whispers to Bellamy "Hey, old man, you alright? Here, let me help you." She stretches her hand ofeering to assist him standing up.

She hears Servi and replies "Definetely seems like it." Doreen looks at thd irection the steps are coming from and adds "... and we're just about to know what for..."


Male Half-Elf Cleric 2 / Fort +4, Ref +1, Will +6 / AC 17, touch 13, flat 14 / HP 18 of 21 / Init +3 / Perc +3

A body that was lying face down on the floor up until now slowly and unsteadily pushes itself up onto its knees, muttering a string of inventive curse words.

"...gods-damned @#$!&ing BLASTED demon-spawned #@^*%&! of a bunyip's @%$#&$$ing GULLET by the Sea Banshee I'm gonna kill every &%@#$%^$@ing no-good &%$@-stinking piece of sharkbait %$@#@$^&...!"

He groans and slumps against a wall, holding his head by the temples and wincing sharply.


Male Human Oracle L2/Bard (Seasinger) L1 - | AC 17 (T12FF15) | HP 24/24 | Saves: F2R4W5 | Init: +2 | Per: +4 | Status: Normal

Bellamy comes to conciousness again with Doreen tugging on his arm.
"Leave off girlie! Ow; that's a right proper hangover that is. I can still taste tavern floor..."
Bellamy fends off attempts to get him to stand. He continues to lay on the floor, trying to outlast the headache.
"I'll be up in a minute."
He frowns a little, then feels around his clothes. Finding nothing, he relaxes with a sigh.
"Shanghaied are we? Well, saves looking fer another berth. Great time saver that is."


Female Changeling Witch / 5 HP: (25)34 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 7 , Reflex: 3 , Fort: 1 / CMB: +2 / CMD: +12

Ember awakens with a fierce pounding in her head as she hears several shrill voices talking all around her. What the hell happened? I know damn well I can hold my drink better than that. I ain't passed drunk since I was 12.

When Ember finally gets her eyes to open, she looks about her, noting several females and two males down here with her. Hmph...If whoever
shanghaied us was looking for a good time, they sure chose poorly by picking me.


The door opens and eight rough looking pirates and a man that you think you may have seen before enter the room. A quick glance at these men gives you the feeling they wouldn't be much against you if you had your gear but, the man with the whip gives off a different more deadly feel. His face shows an expression of what could be pain but, is clearly an attempt at smiling. "Still abed with the sun over yardarm?!?! On your feet, ye filthy swabs! Get on deck before Cap'n Harrigan turns you into his next flayed flesh and sausage meal!"

Is there anything you would like to do before heading on deck?


Female Changeling Witch / 5 HP: (25)34 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 7 , Reflex: 3 , Fort: 1 / CMB: +2 / CMD: +12

With a snort of annoyance, Embrianna gets to her feet and moves to the door while grumbling at the man with the whip: "You really know how to sweettalk a roomful of women don't ya pretty boy?


Female Human (Taldan) Gunslinger (buccaneer) 1 / HP 12 of 12 / F+4 R+4 W+0 / AC 16.13.13 / Init. +2 / Perc +4

Doreen steps forward regaining balance, and looks the man with the whip in the eye. "Heh, I reckon that's as nice a job offer as any. Captain Harrigan, you say? Can't wait to meet him." She looks to the others, waiting for them to get ready.


Male Human Oracle L2/Bard (Seasinger) L1 - | AC 17 (T12FF15) | HP 24/24 | Saves: F2R4W5 | Init: +2 | Per: +4 | Status: Normal

"Alright, alright!"
Bellamy hauls himself to his feet, holding his head to mute the pain.
"I'm up already. And why are people mistaking me for a woman? Are they as blind as me?"

No respect; No respect I tell ya...

Nothing else before moving on.


Female Human Bard (Court Bard)

Lucia groans but forces herself to her feet. Her appearance has obviously changed a bit overnight, although most notable in the darkness of the hold is that her hair is considerably shorter and perhaps a bit darker. "All right, all right. Give me a second to figure out where the floor is.." She stumbles towards the stairs to the upper deck.


Female Half-Elf Witch (Sea) 1 / Sorcerer (Water) 1 - (AC: 11 T: 11 FF: 10 | HP: 10/10 | F: +0 R: +1 W: +5 | Init: +3 | Per: +5 [Low-Light Vision])

Alivia wakes up, holds her head, wincing in pain and groaning. As she looks around at everyone, she looks briefly panicked and her hand goes feeling around her neck. Her eyes narrow briefly in anger, but when she hears the noise of approaching people, her face becomes all smiling and friendly and her hands return to her side.

When ordered up, she grabs ahold of the crates and boxes around her and pulls herself up unsteadily. Staggering toward the stairs, she pauses as she passes the man with the whip, laughs and smiles as she grips her head, "You could have just asked."

She continues, "I seem to be missing a few things, would you know where they are?"

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13

Sheesh, nothing like having a +11 and rolling a 2.


Male Half-Elf Cleric 2 / Fort +4, Ref +1, Will +6 / AC 17, touch 13, flat 14 / HP 18 of 21 / Init +3 / Perc +3

Renzuran shakily rises to his feet with the aid of the nearest wall and follows slowly behind the others, attempting to sort out his thoughts on the way.

%$#?!&, my head...Did they take my--?

He places one hand on his neck, only to find his holy symbol missing.

--Okay, so they're more clever than I gave them credit for. Best to keep quiet and wait to see what happens next...

Nothing further from me until we're topside.


Female Changeling Witch / 5 HP: (25)34 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 7 , Reflex: 3 , Fort: 1 / CMB: +2 / CMD: +12
Alivia wrote:
Sheesh, nothing like having a +11 and rolling a 2.

You might need to check and see if these pirates support the slave trade for making you diplomacy rolls. Just 'cause of the freedom fighter trait is all.


Female Changelling 2 / Witch (Dreamweaver) 2/ AC 13, touch 13, flat-footed 11 / hp 6/11 / Fort +0, Ref +2, Will +4 / Perception + 1

The time is passed if we wanted to ambush the bastards. Best idea is to play along, try to fool them into letting you in. But all these women, why take us from a bar? These are the rough and tumble sort. If you're going to take the women, you don't take the ones that can kill you with a bad look.

Servi proceeds to stand with as much dignity as she can muster under the present circumstances. She flashes a smile at the pirates, leaving her glance just the slightest bit longer on the man at their fore.

"Handsome, I wouldn't dream of doing anything differently."

I'm all set as well.


Female Half-elf Urban Barbarian 1 / AC 15, touch 13, flat-footed 12 / hp 14 / Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +1 / Perception +8

There are a great many things Sharice would really like to do to the man shouting at her, but unfortunately this doesn't seem to be the right time for violence so she forces herself to settle for glaring at their captor.

She blinks once at Servi's response, but decides against saying anything. From the feel of it, we're out to sea already, and no idea where we've gone. If I'm to get out of this, I'm going to need more information...

She spares a moment to look around her at the other prisoners, trying to gauge their own reactions. ... And a lot of help. We'll have a lot to talk about the first chance we get.

Ready to go up and face the day.


Master Scourge growls,"ON DECK! NOW!" but, makes no effort to remove your hand.

once on deck

Two figures on the higher deck catch everyone's attention. A muscular Garundi man with a shaven head and a golden ring bound beard and an eye patch - clearly the ships captain. The other man has a long pony tail, wearing a long coat and carrying a cat-o-nine-tails. As you glance about four individuals catch each of your eye. There clean cut looks and uneasiness is apparent.

"At last, Glad you could join us!!! Welcome to the Wormwood! My thanks for "Volunteering" to join my crew. I'm Barnabas Harrigan. That's CAPTAIN Barnabas Harrigan to you. Not that you'll ever need to address me. I have one rule!!! DON'T SPEAK TO ME. I like to talk, but i don't like your talk. fallow this and well get along fine." After a moment he speaks up again,"Oh, and one more thing. Even with you new recruits, we are short handed. I'd like to keep what crew I have. However, there will be a keelhaulin' for anyone cough killing, anyone. Mr. Plugg! If you'll be so kind turn these sad looking landlubbers into pirates! It'll save me the trouble of putting them I the sandbox for a year and a day before I make meat pies of em!!"

Mr. Plugg Turns to the group and points to the rigging screaming,"Climb!!!" Though he only states the one word his intent is clear. Climb up to the crows nest and then back down.

it's 60 ft up, you move at 1/4 speed unless otherwise noted on your character sheet. Dc 10 to not, fall Dc 15 to move 1/2 speed. You can't take ten without a bluff check per "take ten"


Female Human Bard (Court Bard)

Lucia gulps, swallows, and puts one foot on the rigging. "Well, no time like the present to find out..." While she tries gamely, it's fairly clear that she is out of her depth. With constant glances back down at Master Scourge, she finds herself blushing in embarrassment until the distraction sends her to the deck, sprawling. With a scowl she goes back at it, almost catching a rhythm before an unexpected shake of the rope sends her tumbling. This time she's a little slower getting back to her feet, but it looks like she's determined to give it another go even if it kills her. And at that rate, it just might...

Holding here to see if anybody else makes it up in 18 or less tries, including time spent picking herself up off the ground.

Dice:
Climb 1: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13
Climb 2: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8 No fall because no progress
Climb 3: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
Climb 4: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13
Climb 5: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18 Now 10 feet up
Climb 6: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
Climb 7: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7 Acrobatics to try to reduce the effects: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (17) - 1 = 16 Success, no damage

Climb 1: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
Climb 2: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Climb 3: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
Climb 4: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15 At 10 feet again
Climb 5: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
Climb 6: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
Climb 7: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21 20 feet
Climb 8: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Acrobatics to try to reduce the effects: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (15) - 1 = 14
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2 Non-Lethal Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2

GM:
I am assuming based on your comment in the OOC thread that Scourge is trying to get a peek, as it were.


Female Half-elf Urban Barbarian 1 / AC 15, touch 13, flat-footed 12 / hp 14 / Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +1 / Perception +8

Sharice restrains a snarl at Harrigan's back for now, then heads for the rigging.

Dice rolls:

First Climb check: 1d20 ⇒ 3 -- ouch.
Second Climb check: 1d20 ⇒ 11 -- 7.5ft
Third climb check: 1d20 ⇒ 2 -- Dammit.
Acrobatics check to avoid damage: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18 - success
Fourth climb check: 1d20 ⇒ 7 -- Fail.
Fifth climb check: 1d20 ⇒ 6 -- Fail.
Sixth climb check: 1d20 ⇒ 9 -- Damn.
Sharice loses her patience and goes into controlled rage, +4 strength for a max of six rounds.
Seventh climb check: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 - Damn.
Eighth climb check: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10 - 7.5ft.
Ninth climb check: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17 - 22.5 ft
Tenth climb check: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12 - 30 ft
Eleventh climb check: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 -- Damn.
Acrobatics to reduce fall by 10 feet: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23 - success.
Damage (Lethal) 1d6 ⇒ 6
Damage (Nonlethal) 1d6 ⇒ 3
Well, ouch.

After a few false starts that earlier snarl works its way free and Sharice begins working her way upward on pure ferocity. It goes fairly well until she gets about halfway and she misses a grab at just the right time for a gust of wind to knock her free of the rigging and sending her plummeting down from 30 feet to land hard on the deck below.


Female Changeling Witch / 5 HP: (25)34 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 7 , Reflex: 3 , Fort: 1 / CMB: +2 / CMD: +12

Spoiler:
climb 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8 Haven't left the ground yet
climb 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26 climb
climb 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9 fall
Dex to either catch self or avoid damage 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
climb 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14 (7.5)
climb 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12 (7.5)
climb 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23 (7.5)
climb 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26 (7.5)
climb 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14 (7.5)
climb 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16 (7.5)
climb 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26 (7.5) (made it if i caught myself earlier)
climb 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20 (7.5) (made it if i had to start over)
Think I'm up there now.

Embrianna shakes her head, trying to clear her head of the lingering effects of the drug and her hangover. Well, I wanted to get on a ship. Just didn't expect it to happen this way though. Oh well, here we go.

Embrianna slips before she even goes anywhere, sighs and tries again. She makes it up several feet before slipping again. Growling in frustration, she stares at the rigging and then tries it again. Dammit, I am going to make it up this damn rope. I didn't ask to be on this ship, but I'm sure going to do my best on it.

Embrianna manages to not fall again and makes it to the top.


Female Human (Taldan) Gunslinger (buccaneer) 1 / HP 12 of 12 / F+4 R+4 W+0 / AC 16.13.13 / Init. +2 / Perc +4

@Embrianna - "catch yourself when falling" is a climb check, so your final result would be 25 instead of 20
@GM Valmoon - What's the DC to catch yourself when falling?


Female Half-elf Urban Barbarian 1 / AC 15, touch 13, flat-footed 12 / hp 14 / Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +1 / Perception +8

According to the PFSRD, 20 + the wall's original DC


What has been posted is correct for walls (I consider it to be a slope). So total dc to catch yourself is 20. There are several things I have to take into consideration at the end however. So some of what "happened" may not have happened. It all depends. If that changes how you all act let me know.


Female Human (Taldan) Gunslinger (buccaneer) 1 / HP 12 of 12 / F+4 R+4 W+0 / AC 16.13.13 / Init. +2 / Perc +4

Rolls:

Here we go. Doreen needs 16 rolls (8 up, 8 down) of 15 or higher. She takes off her armor, if she's still wearing any. Falls from under 10 ft. do not require Acrobatics check to avoid damage, right?

Up
Climb 1 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26 -- 7.5 ft.
Climb 2 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7 -- Falls from 7.5 ft.

Climb 3 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21 -- 7.5 ft.
Climb 4 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25 -- 15 ft.
Climb 5 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8 -- Falls from 15 ft.
Acrobatics to avoid damage 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27 -- 0 ft.

Climb 6 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23 -- 7.5 ft.
Climb 7 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8 -- Falls from 7.5 ft.

Climb 8 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8 -- 0 ft.
False start

Climb 9 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15 -- 7.5 ft.
Climb 10 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12 -- 7.5 ft.
Climb 11 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18 -- 15 ft.
Climb 12 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21 -- 22.5 ft.
Climb 13 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20 -- 30 ft.
Climb 14 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11 -- 30 ft.
Climb 15 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10 -- 30 ft.
Climb 16 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22 -- 37.5 ft.
Climb 17 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12 -- 37.5 ft.
Climb 18 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21 -- 45 ft.
Climb 19 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9 -- Falls from 45 ft.
Climb 20 Catch - from falling 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22 -- 45 ft.
Climb 21 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21 -- 52.5 ft.
Climb 22 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13 -- 52.5 ft.
Climb 23 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23 -- 60 ft.

Down
Climb 24 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20 -- 52.5 ft.
Climb 25 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23 -- 45 ft.
Climb 26 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7 -- Falls from 45 ft.
Climb 27 - catch from falling 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26 -- 45 ft.
Climb 28 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19 -- 37.5 ft.
Climb 29 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24 -- 30 ft.
Climb 30 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19 -- 22.5 ft.
Climb 31 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20 -- 15 ft.
Climb 31 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11 -- 15 ft.
Climb 31 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20 -- 7.5 ft.
Acrobatics to jump down the remaining distance 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24 -- 0 ft.

EDIT: I think I was considering the DC for 1/2 speed but moving at 1/4 speed, but hey, anyway, she made it.

Doreen stares at the rigging for a few moments and starts climbing hastely. Her hurry takes its toil, as she repeatedly falls before reaching 15 ft.; her failed attempts amuse the rest of the crew for a little over a minute, while she grows increasingly impatient. After her fourth attempt, the stubborn girl pauses and breathes deeply. She takes her time studying the rigging with more attention, planning her ascent this time. Then, with slow but firm movements, she starts climbing again. Her confidence grows as she reaches higher, but at the 45 feet mark she loses balance and almost falls down, barely managing to hold on to the ropes. She looks down and watches the reaction of the crowd below, trying to keep calm. Regaining her footing, she proceeds the climb until finally reaching the crow's nest. She can't help but smile with pride and relief upon landing on the top.

Before going down, she scans the ocean around the ship, looking for land, other ships or any hint of where they might be. Perception 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19

Descent is a lot quicker, and she slides down the ropes with more confidence. Once again, she slips and almost falls, but manages to keep going down smoothly. When she approaches the deck, she jumps off the ropes skillfully, trying to impress the captain.


Lucia Rhitu:

with out a sense motive check? :P
If you would like to a perception check may also give some of whats being said.

He is working near by and talking to Mr. Plugg's in whispers.


Male Human Oracle L2/Bard (Seasinger) L1 - | AC 17 (T12FF15) | HP 24/24 | Saves: F2R4W5 | Init: +2 | Per: +4 | Status: Normal

"Allright, allright keep yer panties on..." Bellamy mutters under his breath.
Uneasy, because he cannnot even perceive how far up he has to climb, with the effects of the drugging and too much time ashore, he grabs one of the ratlines and starts up.

Climb checks::

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6 Didn't get a good grip, starts again.
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19 up to 7.5 ft
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12 up to 15 ft
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8 slip and falls
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7 acrobatics to reduce damage fails, hits deck for 1d6 ⇒ 6 damage.
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11 starts again, up to 7.5 ft.
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 slips and falls
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22 starts again, up to 7.5 ft.
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17 up to 15 ft.
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12 up to 22.5 ft.
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9 slips and falls
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9 acrobatics to reduce damage fails, hits deck for 1d6 ⇒ 2 damage.
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13 starts again, up to 7.5 ft.
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15 up to 15 ft.
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 slips and falls
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 acrobatics to reduce damage fails, hits deck for 1d6 ⇒ 5 damage. Out cold.


Male Half-Elf Cleric 2 / Fort +4, Ref +1, Will +6 / AC 17, touch 13, flat 14 / HP 18 of 21 / Init +3 / Perc +3

Still feeling hungover as he looks up at the height of crow's nest, Renzuran quietly swallows a lump in his throat and approaches the rigging.

Dice:
Assuming my base speed is 30 ft rather than 20 because all my equipment has been taken, and my Climb skill is -1 instead of -2 for the same--

1d20 ⇒ 10 7.5 feet
1d20 ⇒ 6 fall, no progress, no damage
1d20 ⇒ 19 15 feet
1d20 ⇒ 1 fall
Attempt to catch myself 1d20 ⇒ 20 holy crap I did it!
1d20 ⇒ 7 ...and spoke too soon; fall
Attempt to catch myself 1d20 ⇒ 7
Acrobatics to avoid falling damage 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 ow
Damage 1d6 ⇒ 4 8/12hp
1d20 ⇒ 8 no progress
1d20 ⇒ 15 15 feet
1d20 ⇒ 18 15 feet, 30 feet up
Bluff to take 10 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8 7.5 feet, 37.5 feet up
Bluff to take 10 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18 7.5 feet, 45 feet up
Bluff to take 10 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7 7.5 feet, 52.5 feet up
Bluff to take 10 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8 7.5 feet, 60 feet up; I'm up

Climbing down now.

Bluff to take 10 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12 7.5 feet, 52.5 feet up
Bluff to take 10 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13 7.5 feet, 45 feet up
Bluff to take 10 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9 7.5 feet, 37.5 feet up
Bluff to take 10 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14 7.5 feet, 30 feet up
Bluff to take 10 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20 7.5 feet, 22.5 feet up
Bluff to take 10 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22 natural 20, 7.5 feet, 15 feet up
Bluff to take 10 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8 7.5 feet, 7.5 feet up
Acrobatics to jump the last 7.5 feet 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18 no damage, 7.5 feet, reached the bottom

GM:
I fell once at 15 feet up and took 4 damage, which puts me at 8/12hp. I also made 11 separate Bluff checks and got a natural 20 on only one. I don't have hp to spare on falling damage and so will have to take whatever's coming to me as a result.


Female Human Bard (Court Bard)

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21


Lucia Rhitu:
Sense Motive results: Master Scourge is trying hard to get a few peeks.
Perception: Sandara - - not as beautiful - - may make a pass at are just some of the words you pick up from there conversation.


Female Human Bard (Court Bard)

GM:
Okay, pretty much my post as-above based on what's happened so far (Lucia's just getting up as Renzuran succeeds.) For the record, Lucia's not bothering to hide the disgust at the idea already.


Female Half-Elf Witch (Sea) 1 / Sorcerer (Water) 1 - (AC: 11 T: 11 FF: 10 | HP: 10/10 | F: +0 R: +1 W: +5 | Init: +3 | Per: +5 [Low-Light Vision])

Alivia looks all the way up to the crow's nest with a rather hopeless look on her face. She sighs and mutters under her breath, "I hope I don't die."

Climb Rolls:

Climb Skill: -2
Acrobatics Skill: +1

Climb (DC 10): 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (19) - 2 = 17 - Darn +7.5'
Climb (DC 10): 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (12) - 2 = 10 - Darn +15'
Climb (DC 10): 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (3) - 2 = 1 - Whoops, first fall.
Climb (DC 20): 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (4) - 2 = 2 - Don't catch.
Acrobatics (DC 15): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12 - Nope. 1d6 ⇒ 4 Non-Lethal.
Climb (DC 10): 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (6) - 2 = 4 - Nope.
Climb (DC 10): 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (18) - 2 = 16 - Darn +7.5'
Climb (DC 10): 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (20) - 2 = 18 - Double darn +15'
Climb (DC 10): 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (5) - 2 = 3 - Second fall.
Climb (DC 20): 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (4) - 2 = 2 - Don't catch.
Acrobatics (DC 15): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7 - Ouch. 1d6 ⇒ 5 Non-Lethal. Out cold.

She tries to climb the ropes, makes it a short distance up, begins to fall, can't grab ahold of the ropes and falls gracelessly to the deck. She looks stunned for a moment, gets up, dusts herself off and woozily begins to climb again, with much the same results except this time when she falls, she doesn't get back up.

Yay! I didn't die.


Female Changelling 2 / Witch (Dreamweaver) 2/ AC 13, touch 13, flat-footed 11 / hp 6/11 / Fort +0, Ref +2, Will +4 / Perception + 1

Servi has difficulty to begin with, but it seems luck, or maybe even the prevailing winds were on her side as she climbs for she does not fall off again after the first time. On the way down however, she is stuck in place for just around twelce seconds, yet it feels almost like an hour to her. After that she decides to try her best and pretend to exert herself on the way down, taking careful deliberation while seeming to b in a hurry.

Dice Rolls:
Lets get jiggy with it.
Climb 1: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (8) - 1 = 7 -- Loser
Climb 2: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (20) - 1 = 19 -- Happy days - 7.5 feet
Climb 3: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2 -- She slips and falls. Unhappy days. Knock back on her romp.
Climb 4: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2 -- Not a chance
Climb 5: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (6) - 1 = 5 -- Nopelicious Definition
Climb 6: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (12) - 1 = 11 -- 7.5 feet - Better
Climb 7: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (10) - 1 = 9 -- 7.5 - Not worse.
Climb 8: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (16) - 1 = 15 -- 15 feet - Betterer
Climb 9: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (11) - 1 = 10 -- 22.5 - Bettererer
Climb 10: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (17) - 1 = 16 -- 30 - Betterererer
Climb 11: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (14) - 1 = 13 -- 37.5 - Bettererererer
Climb 12: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (18) - 1 = 17 -- 45 - How many 'ers' is that?
Climb 13: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3 -- 45 - Not enough apparently
Climb 14: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (10) - 1 = 9 -- 52.5 - That's the ticket
Climb 15: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (12) - 1 = 11 -- 60 - Success... now to go back down. S~$~.
Climb 16: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (15) - 1 = 14 -- 52.5 feet - Stays
Climb 17: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (8) - 1 = 7 -- 52.5 feet - The
Climb 18: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (8) - 1 = 7 -- 52.5 feet - Same
Climb 19: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (18) - 1 = 17 -- 45 - I do not want to go into critical care here.
Bluff to take ten 1: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7 -- 37.5 feet - So Servi plays it up.
Bluff to take ten 2: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17 -- 30 feet - She tries her hardest to emulate intense effort.
Bluff to take ten 3: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9 -- 22.5 feet - She thinks to herself, "if it's not the fall that kills me, it'll have to be the mad bastard who doesn't like my performence. Shame, really. I can perform much better in the right circumstances, not in this damned dress"
Bluff to take ten 4: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18 -- 15 feet
Bluff to take ten 5: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9 -- 7.5 feet
Bluff to take ten 6: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16 -- Home safe and sound, with nary a scratch.

Overjoyed though she is at having not fallen off the rigging, Servi still stands in awful silence, awaiting the verdict of her captors.


Watching the lot of you work at the rigging Mr. Plugg's laughs but, after a short bit he seems to not be pleased at all. Shacking his head as he speaks," You lot are the worst excuse for sailors to sail these seas... QUINN!!! COME FIX THESE GOOD FOR NOTHINGS UP!!!" One of the four newer looking members of the crew comes up. Her flowing red hair is tangled from what looks to be long hours working on the ship. Her outfit is tactful revealing only a bit of her shoulders. Holding her top in place is a leather midriff Corset and completing her outfit is Laced leather pants with a pair of matching leather boots. She speaks a few words and an aura of healing covers you all. channel positive energy: 2d6 ⇒ (4, 4) = 8 She sighs and after a short delay the aura covers you all again. channel positive energy: 2d6 ⇒ (6, 5) = 11

this all happens when your safe on deck, no need to roll.

Turning to Embrianna and Renzuran Darber, Mr. Plugg's scoffs, "Congratulations you two are the ships new riggers." Turning to the group again he asks, "Who can cook amongst you lot?" As he mentions cooking he looks directly at Lucia Rhitu and Servi Santaria and then speaks up again. "Congratulation you Ladies are the new cooks help. Kroop's waitin' fer ya. Now, the rest of you lot, Scourge will put you to work." With just the most basic of directions Mr. Plugg sends the two off to find Mr. Kroop.

Mr. Scourge turning to the group with a cruel smile assigns each person a task. The morning fuzz from being drugged has warn off and you each get the feeling he and Mr. Plugg's were the two men in the dark corner.

Renzuran rigger task #1d6 ⇒ 5 is yours to do today
Alivia swab task #1d6 ⇒ 5 is yours to do today
No-Eyes swab task #1d6 ⇒ 2 is yours to do today
Embrianna rigger task #1d6 ⇒ 6 is yours to do today
Lucia and Servi cook task #1d6 ⇒ 1 is both of yours to do today (you both need to make the checks/check)
Doreen Makgree swab task #1d6 ⇒ 5 is yours to do today
Sharice swab task #1d6 ⇒ 3 is yours to do today
1d100 ⇒ 99 If lower the 75% Kroop is drunk.

Below are the tasks taken from the campaign tab you get 1 daytime ship action to go along with these tasks.

Daytime Actions:

1: Work Dilligently: Gain a +4 bonus on any one check for the job's daily task.
2: Influence: Attempt to Influence a Single NPC during your job using Diplomacy, Bluff or Intimidate.
3: Sneak: Make normal checks for a job's daily task, then attempt to briefly explore one area of the ship (make a single Perception Check in the area with no chance of detection.)
4: Shop: Take a -2 Penalty on all checks for a job's daily task and visit the quartermaster's store
5: Shirk: Take a -2 on all checks for a job's daily task and take some time to explore the ship. You can take 10 on a single Perception Check or other skill check, but must make a check to avoid being discovered slacking.

Lucia and Servi:

1 or 2: cooking: Assisting kroop in preparing the days meal.
requirements:
If he's sober no check is required
If he's drunk a DC 10 profession(cook) or intelligence check

Renzuran:

5: Lookout: A climb to the crow's nest.
requirements:
DC 10 Climb check(to 60ft)
DC 10 Perception Check.

Embrianna:

6: Mainsail: Tough work raising and lowering the mainsail.
requirements:
DC 10 Profession(Sailor) Check or Strength check
DC 10 Constitution or Fatigue Check.

Sharice:

3: Swab The Decks: Backbreaking work mopping the decks and scrubbing them with sandstone blocks called holystones.
requirements:
DC 10 Strength or Constitution check.
Failing either check results in Fatigue.

Doreen and Alivia:

5: Runner: Passing messages to the crew and officers of the Wormwood in all parts of the ship.
requirements:
DC 10 Acrobatics check
DC 10 Constitution or Fatigued Check.
A character with the Run feat or a Landspeed of 40 feet or more automatically succeeds.

No-Eyes:

5: Runner: Passing messages to the crew and officers of the Wormwood in all parts of the ship.
requirements:
DC 10 Acrobatics check
DC 10 Constitution or Fatigued Check.
A character with the Run feat or a Landspeed of 40 feet or more automatically succeeds.


Female Human Bard (Court Bard)

Lucia blinks, almost surprised to get a job like that. Then she sends a glare at Scourge's back before looking to Servi. "Come on, we should hurry.


Female Half-elf Urban Barbarian 1 / AC 15, touch 13, flat-footed 12 / hp 14 / Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +1 / Perception +8

GM:
Swabbing (Constitution): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11 Made.
Quick question: can you pick "go to bed early" for the nighttime action and then get up in the Dead of Night for an action without risking fatigue?

Sharice swallows her rage at both both of the brutes she holds personally responsible for her current situation, but can't quite suppress the sigh of relief as Quinn heals her broken arm. She nods once in thanks at the woman before Scourge sends her off to scrub the decks.

There's an interesting thing about swabbing: you're all over the entire deck, working in plain sight where everyone can see you... But almost nobody notices you. As long as you're obviously concentrating on your work people simply filter you out of their perception, and you can overhear all sorts of interesting things...

GM:
Second question: Is Sharice the only person doing the swabbing today?
Third question: Can I roll a Perception check to see if I overhear anything useful? Sharice isn't interested in everyone's deepest secrets right now, but she's learned the value of knowing the general opinion of the crowd -- who's up, who's down, who hates who, etc...


Female Human (Taldan) Gunslinger (buccaneer) 1 / HP 12 of 12 / F+4 R+4 W+0 / AC 16.13.13 / Init. +2 / Perc +4

Doreen fumes as Mr. Plugg announces his choice of riggers and blames herself for falling too many times. Two lessons to be learned here: one, take your time and don't let your temper get the best of you; and two, screw you, Mr. Plugg.

She waits for Mr. Scourge to assign her her tasks and is glad she's not doing any deck scrubbing today. She spends the rest of the day passing messages between crew members and tries to make the most of it by learning who's who, but no one seems to give her any attention. Whenever possible, Doreen tries to put in a good word for Bellamy, saying how he is a great cook and it is a waste not having him assisting Kroop. At the end of the day, although a bit tired, she feels fairly well about having made it through apparently without screwing anything up this time.

Rolls:

Acrobatics to complete her task 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
Constitution check to avoid fatigue 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13
Diplomacy to gather information about the ship's crew and goals 1d20 ⇒ 1
Diplomacy to recommend Bellamy 1d20 ⇒ 14


Male Half-Elf Cleric 2 / Fort +4, Ref +1, Will +6 / AC 17, touch 13, flat 14 / HP 18 of 21 / Init +3 / Perc +3

Renzuran wipes the sweat from his brow once he's sure no one is looking; he was certain that Plugg would have seen him taking his time up on the rigging. Maybe Besmara was with him today, or maybe she just found their collective plight amusing. Either way, it seems he now had a job on a ship, which in roundabout way was what he wanted. Sort of.

He turns his attention to the rigging and starts the climb back up.

GM:
Gonna work diligently (1) for my first day in an attempt to build my rep on the ship.

Climb (with +4 bonus) 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24


Female Changeling Witch / 5 HP: (25)34 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 7 , Reflex: 3 , Fort: 1 / CMB: +2 / CMD: +12

Daily action: work diligently
profession sailor 1d20 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 4 = 11
con check 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13

Embrianna focuses hard on the task assigned to her for the day. Well, I wanted on a ship. May as well make the best of this situation and do a good job for now. I can always jump ship next time we're in port if this doesn't work out.


Male Human Oracle L2/Bard (Seasinger) L1 - | AC 17 (T12FF15) | HP 24/24 | Saves: F2R4W5 | Init: +2 | Per: +4 | Status: Normal

Bellamy groans as he gets up, the pleasant feel of positive energy washing away the damage he took when he fell from the rigging.
He was a little slow in raising his hand when Cooks were called for and was assigned Runner instead.
"What? Wait! I'm a cook! I'M A COOK!" he shouts as he is hustled off.

He spends the rest of the day working diligantly as a Runner, passing messages back and forth between officers and crew.
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 1 + 4 = 20
Con check: 1d20 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 4 = 10


Female Half-Elf Witch (Sea) 1 / Sorcerer (Water) 1 - (AC: 11 T: 11 FF: 10 | HP: 10/10 | F: +0 R: +1 W: +5 | Init: +3 | Per: +5 [Low-Light Vision])

Alivia wakes up groggily when healed and staggers to her feet. Hearing her task for the day, she begins running the messages around the ship, keeping her eyes open for anything interesting as well as taking in 'the lay of the land' - making note of where everything is, where everyone's cabins are, where the stores are, etc. As she wanders around, she'll try to gather what information she can about the crew, who's nice, who's in a similar situation as our group, and what the ship's currently up to. She feels exhausted by the end of the day - it was a long day of hangovers, shanghaiing, falling from ropes until she passed out unconscious, and then running herself ragged all day.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17
Constitution: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (8) + 0 = 8
Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 25 or +7 depending on the slavery disposition of who she's trying to gather information from.


Female Changelling 2 / Witch (Dreamweaver) 2/ AC 13, touch 13, flat-footed 11 / hp 6/11 / Fort +0, Ref +2, Will +4 / Perception + 1

As Lucia starts moving towards the kitchen, Servi glances about, dumbstruck, her voice caught in her throat, before finally relenting and hurrying again after Lucia.

"I'm a whore, not a bloody cook! I haven't cooked a g~~*$~n thing in four years, and even then it was nothing to write home about."

The 99 means Kroop is not drunk, correct?

During their time preparing the meals, watching Kroop carefully to see how he does it, taking the environment all in. At some point, when Kroop goes away to the top deck to do... whatever it is he does. Servi takes that time to explore the ship, deciding to take a look at the Captains quarters, making sure not to enter if anyone is around.

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 8

On her way, Servi nonchalantly passes next to the guard rail, port side and reaches her head over the side. Moments later an Octopus with blue rings about its tentacles meneuvers up to the ship, resting its tentacles against the hull. Servi reaches down, almost to the point of falling over the side and lightly touches its tentacle

"It's been a while, honey. Was almost worried you'd swim off without me."


Female Human Bard (Court Bard)

Seeing as how the cook seems to be reasonably competent today, Lucia spends her time in the kitchen, trying to learn what's what while chatting with him frequently. At one particular point in the long conversation, she puts down her knife after some particularly clumsy work with an onion. "I'm sorry to say that, well, present company excepted I was hoping for better on a ship. It seems like this isn't the best way to start out with a crew..."

Influence action Getting roll out of the way, but I suspect you'll want actual RP to go with it. Diplomacy: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29


Female Changeling Witch / 5 HP: (25)34 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 7 , Reflex: 3 , Fort: 1 / CMB: +2 / CMD: +12

How big is the ship and how far from the deck to the water?


Female Changelling 2 / Witch (Dreamweaver) 2/ AC 13, touch 13, flat-footed 11 / hp 6/11 / Fort +0, Ref +2, Will +4 / Perception + 1
Embrianna wrote:
How big is the ship and how far from the deck to the water?

You know, thinking about it now, I'd have to reckon pretty damn far. Well, it could be said in my idiotic giddiness I somehow managed to force myself overboard. Hilarity, of course, ensues.


The ship is 100ft long by 40ft wide. I am not given how high up the ship is but, I think a two and a half story building would be about correct. Servi there are people in the Captains quarters but, in Area A6 is were you found your familiar locked up in a watery tank. (Note to self read EVERYTHING not skim to understand whats going on XD. Was wondering were the ship height question was coming from. LOL)

Sharic:

question 1: No.
question 2: No.
question 3: Yes, and I'll just give some to you. Most people seem to be at best indifferent to Mr. Plugg's and Scourge. It may help the group to know that info. Fair warning most of it will be generic but useful.

Alivia:

you are fatigued(-2 to str and dex checks until 8 hours of complete rest.)

Wow everyone passed for the most part!!!

You all hear a loud ringing come from the main deck of the ship. It is coming from a macabre brass-and-copper clock, which depicts worms writhing through whale corpses. The clock makes a heavy reverberating tick each second, and chimes with haunting bells at dawn and dusk.

Everyone gathers around on the main deck. There is a nervous, anxious energy that spreads over the crew. Finally, Scourge emerges from below deck leading two individuals - a woman and a man. The man's face is drawn and empty - he looks like a shell of his former self.

"It is the BLOODY HOUR!" Scourge screams loudly, his face beaming with delight. "For those of you new to us, we use this time to motivate the crew to do their jobs to the highest possible level."

sense motive checks if desired

The woman, a miss Rosie, the halfling violinist, is tied to the mainmast. Plugg steps forward and yells ,"Rosie is being punished for insubordination." She yells out with the worst sailors mouth of the whole crew combined, "If you would've given me my violin, I wouldn't be insubordinate!" but, remains silent during the punishment.

lashings:

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9 1d3 ⇒ 2nonlethal
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17 1d3 ⇒ 3nonlethal
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25 1d3 ⇒ 3nonlethal

As soon as the whipping is finished, Scourge brings the shell of a man forward. He is bound tightly in a rope. "Mr. Jakes Magpie here, stands accused of theft. He has admitted to his crime and accepts his punishment," Plugg says, failing to conceal the look of glee on his face. "Before the evening meal, we will all witness the fate of anyone who dares steal from his brothers and sisters!" Without warning, Plugg pushes the man overboard.

Perception DC15:

You notice the relish with which Mr. Plugg, in particular, tugs at the rope as the unfortunate Magpie is dragged under the ship.

Heal DC15:

Inspecting the body before it is thrown overboard reveals that the unfortunate Jakes took about 24 points of damage from the punishment and drowned as well.

The man is drug under the boat for more than a minute and then the line holding him is cut.

After the Bloody Hour is over, Lucia, Servi, Kroop and Grok bring up the evening meal - a fish soup. It appears the special occasion was only for the ship's officers. The meal, though, is not bad.

The eight of you all naturally end up sitting next to one another, as it appears no one else wants to be seen with you. Until, that is, Sandara comes up. She closes her eyes and mutters a few words. Instantly, the group feel a wave of healing energy wash over them.

Channel Positive Energy you all feel much better (full hit points if you were missing any XD)

"Hello, we haven't officially met Name's Sandara," the woman says, sitting down. "Hope that makes ya' feel a little better. That Scourge's a right piece of work, that one. You can't have too many friends on a ship like this, and you lot look like you could use another."

You've met Sandara and she is helpful towards you! Feel free to role-play the dinner. Post-dinner activities will come later.


Male Half-Elf Cleric 2 / Fort +4, Ref +1, Will +6 / AC 17, touch 13, flat 14 / HP 18 of 21 / Init +3 / Perc +3

Sense Motive for Scourge1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

"Well, far be it from me to turn down your offer," Renzuran replies to her through a mouthful of food. "You seem like an okay sort. I'm guessing that you might not have signed up voluntarily either?"

Sense Motive for Sandara 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17


Renzuran Darber wrote:

Sense Motive for Scourge1d20+7

"Well, far be it from me to turn down your offer," Renzuran replies to her through a mouthful of food. "You seem like an okay sort. I'm guessing that you might not have signed up voluntarily either?"

Sense Motive for Sandara 1d20+7

Renzuran:

scourge is pissed that you all had no issues in today's tasks.

Sandara is authentic in her desire to be friends.


Female Human Bard (Court Bard)

Lucia watches the proceedings with an air of vague curiosity.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Heal: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21

1 to 50 of 531 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM VALMOON'S SKULLS AND SHACKLES GAME PLAY All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.