Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

GM Tyranius Our Lady of Silver (Sub-tier 8-9) (Inactive)

Game Master Tyranius

Tactical Map


151 to 200 of 283 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Scarab Sages

Female CG Human (Chelaxian) Fighter 9 | HP: 106/106 | AC: 25 (14 T, 22 Fl) | CMB: +14 (+19 [18] with heavy blades), CMD: 29 (31 vs disarm, sunder; 34 vs grapple) | F: +15, R: +9, W: +13 (+1 vs death effects, +2 vs fear) | Init: +3 | Perc: +15, SM: +2 | Speed 30' | Active conditions: none

Eadie raises her visor, so the old couple can see her smiling face. “Does the master’s vizier mistreat you? We can do something about that.”

Aid Diplomacy: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (19) - 1 = 18

Sense Motive on their reaction + Jeweled Recruiter Boon: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 + 2 = 11

Dark Archive

The pair of men look absolutely terrified as one begins to shake. "Oh no that sounds terrible. If you are looking for him you should go out back." the man begins to quiver in fright.

The Exchange

Half Orc Sorcerer 8 Init +12 | HP 53/53 | AC20, T11, FF15 | Fort +9, Ref +8, Will +12, +4 vs fear | CMD 13 | Perception +18, Sense Motive +4
Buffs:
Shield, HA, BBPill, Mage Armour, Heroism, Resist Fire 20, Mirror Image 4/4

Why thank you for your help, through here is it? asks Karsa pointing out towards the nearest door.

Silver Crusade

Female Human Paladin of Shelyn 9 | HP 79/79 | AC 24, T 10, FF 24 | F: +11, R: +6, W: +9 | Perc +0 | Init +4 |celestial spirit 1/2, smite 2/3

Hania smiles gently at the terrified men. "If you have done nothing wrong, you need not fear harm at our hands. Thank you for your assistance."

Silver Crusade

Ifrit Immolator Inquistor 5 | HP:33/33 -2NL | AC:18 T:15 FF:13 | CMB:3 CMD:18 | Saves F:+5 R:+6 W:+6 | Init:+5 | Per:+9 | Judge 2/2 Flaming 3/5 Determination 1/1| Spells 2 2/2 1 4/5

Kuriq follows through the door after the frontliners.

If our buffs have died by this time, he will refresh it with his last 2 spell slots.

Scarab Sages

Female CG Human (Chelaxian) Fighter 9 | HP: 106/106 | AC: 25 (14 T, 22 Fl) | CMB: +14 (+19 [18] with heavy blades), CMD: 29 (31 vs disarm, sunder; 34 vs grapple) | F: +15, R: +9, W: +13 (+1 vs death effects, +2 vs fear) | Init: +3 | Perc: +15, SM: +2 | Speed 30' | Active conditions: none

The black knight slaps her visor closed with a metallic *squeal* and holds her falchion at the ready.

Hania wrote:
"If you have done nothing wrong, you need not fear harm at our hands."

“Aye! We’re the good guys!”

Dark Archive

Male LG Half-orc Alchemist Grenadier | HP: 33/33 | AC: (26)18, T: (20)14, FF: (20)14 | CMB: +1, CMD: (21)15 | F: +8, R: +(13)11, W: +(3)4 | Init: +6 | Perc: +(7)8, SM: +(-1)0 | Speed 30' | Bombs: 9/11 | Spells: 1st 4/6, 2nd 3/4 | Active conditions: Mutagen and Shield of Faith

Something doesn't seem right about those two. Seeing as we are currently in the middle of breaking into this house it seems best to do what they say.

"Thank you," replies Grint as he moves in the indicated direction.

Dark Archive

The party moves along to the backyard to confront Ibn-Chadli.

Behind the villa is a dismal hut, clearly the residence of Ibn-Chadli's slaves. A man in a bulky dolman robe and an elborately embroidered aba steps out of the hut. The stocky keleshite man's amethyst-tinted spectacles stare out at you menacingly.

The Exchange

AC 21, touch 12, flat-footed 20 (+7 armor, +1 deflection, +1 Dex, +2 natural) hp 63 (7d10+17) Fort +7 (+2 trait bonus vs. poison), Ref +4, Will +3; +2 bonus vs. spells cast by self or an ally, +2 vs. mind-affecting nagaji bloodrager 7 Blood rager rounds 0/17 Normal

Vurgam mutters a few arcane words resist fire cl7 and enters through the door indicated

Silver Crusade

Female Human Paladin of Shelyn 9 | HP 79/79 | AC 24, T 10, FF 24 | F: +11, R: +6, W: +9 | Perc +0 | Init +4 |celestial spirit 1/2, smite 2/3

Hania grows tall and stern. Her eyes flash fire. She has very little pity for someone who would make other human beings live in such conditions. She will offer a chance for redemption, but... she rather hopes he won't take it.

The Exchange

AC 21, touch 12, flat-footed 20 (+7 armor, +1 deflection, +1 Dex, +2 natural) hp 63 (7d10+17) Fort +7 (+2 trait bonus vs. poison), Ref +4, Will +3; +2 bonus vs. spells cast by self or an ally, +2 vs. mind-affecting nagaji bloodrager 7 Blood rager rounds 0/17 Normal

"Greetings Raamiz Ibn Chadli! We have evidence to suggest you have been behind the recent disappearance of wedding gifts from the house of the esteemed Master Bashir al-Mudaris,. It is not wise to try to force a woman into a choice of one and it will bring much shame on your house to be found with these gifts. We would like the remaining gifts returned without involving the Satraps Questioners "

probably wasted diplomacy: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14

definitely not worth a reroll

Scarab Sages

Female CG Human (Chelaxian) Fighter 9 | HP: 106/106 | AC: 25 (14 T, 22 Fl) | CMB: +14 (+19 [18] with heavy blades), CMD: 29 (31 vs disarm, sunder; 34 vs grapple) | F: +15, R: +9, W: +13 (+1 vs death effects, +2 vs fear) | Init: +3 | Perc: +15, SM: +2 | Speed 30' | Active conditions: none

“Are you Ibn Chadli or the Vizier?”

Eadie looks around for an ambush, activating the shield spell from her ioun stone, applying an oil of bless weapon to her blade and drinking Grint’s enlarge person draught and a potion of fly.

Perception: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (10) + 15 = 25

“Either way, you are under arrest for mass-murder, practising human sacrifice and stealing our stuff.”

The black knight rocks the ground as she stamps an iron-shod foot. “Now that I’ve applied 800gp of consumables, I sincerely hope you do not come quietly.”

Silver Crusade

Female Human Paladin of Shelyn 9 | HP 79/79 | AC 24, T 10, FF 24 | F: +11, R: +6, W: +9 | Perc +0 | Init +4 |celestial spirit 1/2, smite 2/3

Seeing Eadie preparing for battle, Hania sees what she can tell about the aura of the enemy in front of them. Using detect evil.

Silver Crusade

Ifrit Immolator Inquistor 5 | HP:33/33 -2NL | AC:18 T:15 FF:13 | CMB:3 CMD:18 | Saves F:+5 R:+6 W:+6 | Init:+5 | Per:+9 | Judge 2/2 Flaming 3/5 Determination 1/1| Spells 2 2/2 1 4/5

Kuriq silently judges the man, unsure how to react to the silence. But he is sure that he will not be made a fool if thin rd go down.

If possible, ready to fire an arrow if he attempts to cast anything.

The Exchange

Half Orc Sorcerer 8 Init +12 | HP 53/53 | AC20, T11, FF15 | Fort +9, Ref +8, Will +12, +4 vs fear | CMD 13 | Perception +18, Sense Motive +4
Buffs:
Shield, HA, BBPill, Mage Armour, Heroism, Resist Fire 20, Mirror Image 4/4

Karsa will glare at the man. The gig is up fatso, you are caught red handed with stolen goods. Now, tell us where your disgusting master is and we might let you run away never to be seen again.

Intimidate: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (4) + 14 = 18

Dark Archive

Male LG Half-orc Alchemist Grenadier | HP: 33/33 | AC: (26)18, T: (20)14, FF: (20)14 | CMB: +1, CMD: (21)15 | F: +8, R: +(13)11, W: +(3)4 | Init: +6 | Perc: +(7)8, SM: +(-1)0 | Speed 30' | Bombs: 9/11 | Spells: 1st 4/6, 2nd 3/4 | Active conditions: Mutagen and Shield of Faith

Grint stays quiet as everyone seems to have much more information than he does.

Dark Archive

GM Roll: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (15) + 15 = 30

Infernal:
"I am not Ibn Chadli. Arrest will do you no good here when they find your bodies."

Suddenly a winged beast rises from above the small hovel, flying above the roof with a longbow in hand, carried by a set of stained black wings.

+1 flaming composite longbow vs Eadie AC FF 25; PBS: 1d20 + 14 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 14 + 1 = 31
Damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Fire Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4

As the man reaches for his longbow he shrugs off his cloak to reveal a set black-stained wings. He laughs hideously as he begins casting a spell as he shrugs off Karsa's intimidation.

Cast Defensively DC 31: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (19) + 12 = 31

The red spectacled man pulls his hand down the fabric of reality, creating a tear in time and space and steps through the crack, only to reappear flying up high above the building with his bow in his hand.

Init:

Karsa: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Kuriq: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
Master Grint: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Vurgan: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
Hania: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Eadie: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Erinyes: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Round 1
Kuriq (30/33)
Hania
Eadie (85/106)
Grint

------------------------------
Winged monsters (DC 18 Planes) Both flying 20 feet in air
------------------------------
Vurgan
Karsa

Scarab Sages

Female CG Human (Chelaxian) Fighter 9 | HP: 106/106 | AC: 25 (14 T, 22 Fl) | CMB: +14 (+19 [18] with heavy blades), CMD: 29 (31 vs disarm, sunder; 34 vs grapple) | F: +15, R: +9, W: +13 (+1 vs death effects, +2 vs fear) | Init: +3 | Perc: +15, SM: +2 | Speed 30' | Active conditions: none

Round #1: AC 27, bless weapon means crit threats auto-confirm vs evil

GM Tyranius:
Eadie drank a potion of CLW at the estate’s gates, which I believe brought her back to full health.

She also has resist fire 20 from Karsa’s spell, which should counter the fire damage, yeah?

If you agree with my interpretation, I make her hit point total 106 - 14 = 92?

Giantess Eadie takes to the sky. Climbing upwards an equivalent of 30' at 45° brings her within a 10' reach of the green-eyed critter.

blessed falchion + PA + FF +/- enlarge person + bless: 1d20 + 19 + 1 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 19 + 1 - 1 + 1 = 24
good enlarged slashing adamantine damage: 2d6 + 24 ⇒ (2, 6) + 24 = 32

Eadie will take an AoO if green-eyes takes a ranged shot or flies out of a square she threatens.

Silver Crusade

Female Human Paladin of Shelyn 9 | HP 79/79 | AC 24, T 10, FF 24 | F: +11, R: +6, W: +9 | Perc +0 | Init +4 |celestial spirit 1/2, smite 2/3

Hania prays and then touches all her companions (hopefully Eadie, too, before she moves away).

Casting communal protection from evil.

Silver Crusade

Ifrit Immolator Inquistor 5 | HP:33/33 -2NL | AC:18 T:15 FF:13 | CMB:3 CMD:18 | Saves F:+5 R:+6 W:+6 | Init:+5 | Per:+9 | Judge 2/2 Flaming 3/5 Determination 1/1| Spells 2 2/2 1 4/5

Kuriq waste no time talking as he sees the creatures emerge and fires off his arrows in attempt to bring them down.

5 ft, swift judgement (dmg) full round atk on red

+1 Longbow, rs, bless, divine favor, judgement: 1d20 + 9 - 2 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 9 - 2 + 1 + 2 = 151d8 + 1 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 1 + 2 + 2 = 13
+1 Longbow, rs, bless, divine favor, judgement: 1d20 + 9 - 2 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 9 - 2 + 1 + 2 = 281d8 + 1 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 2 + 2 = 8

The Exchange

Half Orc Sorcerer 8 Init +12 | HP 53/53 | AC20, T11, FF15 | Fort +9, Ref +8, Will +12, +4 vs fear | CMD 13 | Perception +18, Sense Motive +4
Buffs:
Shield, HA, BBPill, Mage Armour, Heroism, Resist Fire 20, Mirror Image 4/4

Karsa always expends heightened awareness when initiative is rolled and with the blood boiling pill that takes him to +12 putting him at 13. I think that lets him act now.

Planes: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23

Elemental resistances and immunities and DR are my normal concerns

Muttering quickly Karsa weaves a spell around the group, speeding their actions. Well, what are you all standing about for, go get the damn things! he snaps jabbing Vurgan in the back with his walking stick.

He also decides that discretion is the better part of valour and promptly ducks back inside the house.

Karsa casts haste on everyone and then moves inside the house, looking to claim total cover from the enemy archers.

Dark Archive

Kuriq wastes no time and sends two arrows of his own rocketing up at the devils. Only one arrow strikes though it does very minimal damage as it rips a tiny hole through the devil's black wing. DR

Hania quickly graces past everyone, protecting them from evil before them.

Karsa quickly identifies both of these outsiders as Erinyes. Resistant to acid, cold and many forms of magic. Spell Resistance to keep that in mind with your rolls. They are immune to fire and poison and resistant to most forms of weapons unless they have the good quality.

Karsa quickly dives into the building for cover as Eadie rushes into the air and slashes the green eyed Erinyes across the lower abdomen.

Active Party Buff
Communal Prot from Evil (everyone)
Haste

Round 1
Kuriq (30/33)
Hania
Karsa
Eadie (92/106; resist fire 20; fly 30 feet)
Grint
------------------------------
Erinyes (Red -3)(Green -32) Both flying 20 feet in air
------------------------------
Vurgan

Dark Archive

Male LG Half-orc Alchemist Grenadier | HP: 33/33 | AC: (26)18, T: (20)14, FF: (20)14 | CMB: +1, CMD: (21)15 | F: +8, R: +(13)11, W: +(3)4 | Init: +6 | Perc: +(7)8, SM: +(-1)0 | Speed 30' | Bombs: 9/11 | Spells: 1st 4/6, 2nd 3/4 | Active conditions: Mutagen and Shield of Faith

"Even a broken watch is right twice a day," mutters Grint as he drops his crossbow and swiftly pulls out a bomb. Adding a full dose of accelerant Grint flings the bomb at the closest Erinyes. The vial shatters on contact with the winged beast and ice crystals start to form where the liquid made contact.

Sometimes the best way to overcome a resistance is brute force.

Touch:Frost Bomb, Fort: DC 18 or staggered: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 263d6 + 9 ⇒ (3, 5, 3) + 9 = 20

If I am more than thirty feet away from green I'll move closer.

Scarab Sages

Female CG Human (Chelaxian) Fighter 9 | HP: 106/106 | AC: 25 (14 T, 22 Fl) | CMB: +14 (+19 [18] with heavy blades), CMD: 29 (31 vs disarm, sunder; 34 vs grapple) | F: +15, R: +9, W: +13 (+1 vs death effects, +2 vs fear) | Init: +3 | Perc: +15, SM: +2 | Speed 30' | Active conditions: none
Meanwhile, above the Ibn Chadli Estate wrote:
Eadie slashes the green eyed Erinyes across the lower abdomen.

“Ouch, that’s gotta smart!”

Eadie gives the ground forces a cheery wave before refocussing on the fallen angel.

“Maybe your mom can put some lye on it when you get back to Hell?”

Dark Archive

Fort save: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16

Grint's bomb explodes in the Erinye's face, chilling the devil as it shakes. Though the cold doesn't seem to bother it all that much. [oocCold resistance[/ooc]

The red-eyed Erinyes flutters back and fires a cluster of shots at Eadie.

+1 Flaming Comp Longbow vs Eadie AC 29; Rapid Shot: 1d20 + 14 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 14 - 2 = 20

+1 Flaming Comp Longbow vs Eadie AC 29; Rapid Shot: 1d20 + 14 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 14 - 2 = 32
Confirm Crit: 1d20 + 14 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 14 - 2 = 17
Damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Fire Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6

+1 Flaming Comp Longbow vs Eadie AC 29; Rapid Shot: 1d20 + 9 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 9 - 2 = 9

+1 Flaming Comp Longbow vs Eadie AC 29; Rapid Shot: 1d20 + 14 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 14 - 2 = 13

The green-eyed Erinye flutters back and grabs a rope from it's waist. 5 foot fly and grab rope.

Active Party Buff
Communal Prot from Evil (everyone)
Haste

Round 2
Kuriq (30/33)
Hania
Karsa
Eadie (81/106; resist fire 20; fly 30 feet)
Grint

------------------------------
Erinyes (Red -3)(Green -42) Both flying 20 feet in air
------------------------------
Round 1
Vurgan

Silver Crusade

Ifrit Immolator Inquistor 5 | HP:33/33 -2NL | AC:18 T:15 FF:13 | CMB:3 CMD:18 | Saves F:+5 R:+6 W:+6 | Init:+5 | Per:+9 | Judge 2/2 Flaming 3/5 Determination 1/1| Spells 2 2/2 1 4/5

GM, I casted bless before we entered into combat.

Noting how his weapon has little effect on the creature, Kuriq attempts to adjust his strategy. He draws a tanglefoot arrow and attempts to bring it down by shooting It into it's wings. His first arrow goes wide, and he attempts a second arrow.

tanglefoot arrow,bless,df,rs: 1d20 + 9 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 9 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 11
tanglefoot arrow,bless,df,rs: 1d20 + 9 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 9 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 17
On the slim chance it hits, DC10 reflex or wings are clipped and causes it to fall to the ground.

Dark Archive

- Yup I will add it to the reminder on the next go Kuriq

The Exchange

AC 21, touch 12, flat-footed 20 (+7 armor, +1 deflection, +1 Dex, +2 natural) hp 63 (7d10+17) Fort +7 (+2 trait bonus vs. poison), Ref +4, Will +3; +2 bonus vs. spells cast by self or an ally, +2 vs. mind-affecting nagaji bloodrager 7 Blood rager rounds 0/17 Normal

Vurgam pulls out a potion of fly and drinks it

Silver Crusade

Female Human Paladin of Shelyn 9 | HP 79/79 | AC 24, T 10, FF 24 | F: +11, R: +6, W: +9 | Perc +0 | Init +4 |celestial spirit 1/2, smite 2/3

I'm waiting to post Hania's action until I see the result of Kuriq's arrows, if that's OK. That second one might hit touch AC, which would let Hania attack.

Scarab Sages

Female CG Human (Chelaxian) Fighter 9 | HP: 106/106 | AC: 25 (14 T, 22 Fl) | CMB: +14 (+19 [18] with heavy blades), CMD: 29 (31 vs disarm, sunder; 34 vs grapple) | F: +15, R: +9, W: +13 (+1 vs death effects, +2 vs fear) | Init: +3 | Perc: +15, SM: +2 | Speed 30' | Active conditions: none

Round #2: AC 27 (lunge), bless weapon means crit threats auto-confirm vs evil

“I see how it’s gonna be.”

Eadie hopes to surprise green-eyes by lunging at her with a reaching full attack!

blessed falchion + PA + FF +/- enlarge person + bless + haste: 1d20 + 19 + 1 - 1 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 19 + 1 - 1 + 1 + 1 = 39 crit threat auto-confirms vs evil
good enlarged slashing adamantine damage: 2d6 + 24 ⇒ (4, 3) + 24 = 31
extra good crit damage: 2d6 + 24 ⇒ (1, 2) + 24 = 27

Iterative + PA + NO FF +/- enlarge person + bless + haste: 1d20 + 14 - 3 + 1 - 1 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 14 - 3 + 1 - 1 + 1 + 1 = 27
good enlarged slashing adamantine damage: 2d6 + 24 ⇒ (6, 4) + 24 = 34

Hasted Attack + PA + NO FF +/- enlarge person + bless + haste: 1d20 + 19 - 3 + 1 - 1 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 19 - 3 + 1 - 1 + 1 + 1 = 24
good enlarged slashing adamantine damage: 2d6 + 24 ⇒ (2, 1) + 24 = 27

The giantess then attempts to hover in place by 'treading water' in the air.

Fly DC 15: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (1) - 2 = -1

Failing miserably, Eadie blows the auburn-haired devil a kiss as she drifts slowly to the ground. (In line with the fly spell)

"You're next, Carrot Top!"

The Exchange

Half Orc Sorcerer 8 Init +12 | HP 53/53 | AC20, T11, FF15 | Fort +9, Ref +8, Will +12, +4 vs fear | CMD 13 | Perception +18, Sense Motive +4
Buffs:
Shield, HA, BBPill, Mage Armour, Heroism, Resist Fire 20, Mirror Image 4/4

Karsa scurries back outside, taking cover next to the building. He squints up at the unengaged Erinyes. Hah, infernal horror, time for you to die

With that he jabs violently at her with one hand, sending a swarm of bright blue glowing balls of magic at her which slam into her with considerable force.

Karsa casts Magic Missile at red while trying to maintain regular cover in case he draws her attention. Caster Level 9 due to Varisian Tattoo.

Spell resistance: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25
Damage: 5d4 + 10 ⇒ (4, 1, 3, 1, 3) + 10 = 22

Silver Crusade

Ifrit Immolator Inquistor 5 | HP:33/33 -2NL | AC:18 T:15 FF:13 | CMB:3 CMD:18 | Saves F:+5 R:+6 W:+6 | Init:+5 | Per:+9 | Judge 2/2 Flaming 3/5 Determination 1/1| Spells 2 2/2 1 4/5

Tanglefoot arrows compare with regular AC rather than touch actually.

The Exchange

AC 21, touch 12, flat-footed 20 (+7 armor, +1 deflection, +1 Dex, +2 natural) hp 63 (7d10+17) Fort +7 (+2 trait bonus vs. poison), Ref +4, Will +3; +2 bonus vs. spells cast by self or an ally, +2 vs. mind-affecting nagaji bloodrager 7 Blood rager rounds 0/17 Normal

kinda hoping Eadies dropped one though

The Exchange

Half Orc Sorcerer 8 Init +12 | HP 53/53 | AC20, T11, FF15 | Fort +9, Ref +8, Will +12, +4 vs fear | CMD 13 | Perception +18, Sense Motive +4
Buffs:
Shield, HA, BBPill, Mage Armour, Heroism, Resist Fire 20, Mirror Image 4/4

Tanglefoot targets ranged touch

Tangleshot

Silver Crusade

Ifrit Immolator Inquistor 5 | HP:33/33 -2NL | AC:18 T:15 FF:13 | CMB:3 CMD:18 | Saves F:+5 R:+6 W:+6 | Init:+5 | Per:+9 | Judge 2/2 Flaming 3/5 Determination 1/1| Spells 2 2/2 1 4/5

So it is! My mistake!

Dark Archive

Male LG Half-orc Alchemist Grenadier | HP: 33/33 | AC: (26)18, T: (20)14, FF: (20)14 | CMB: +1, CMD: (21)15 | F: +8, R: +(13)11, W: +(3)4 | Init: +6 | Perc: +(7)8, SM: +(-1)0 | Speed 30' | Bombs: 9/11 | Spells: 1st 4/6, 2nd 3/4 | Active conditions: Mutagen and Shield of Faith

After the success of Grint's first attack his second attack misses as the beast suddenly changed elevation with one beat of its massive wings.

Touch:Frost Bomb, Fort: DC 18 or staggered: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 133d6 + 9 ⇒ (3, 3, 6) + 9 = 21

If I am more than thirty feet away from green I'll move closer.

Dark Archive

Kuriq leaps out from the building and clips the red-eyed Erinye with his tanglefoot arrow. The small bag of glue tears open, covering the creature's wings.

Reflex DC 10: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (11) + 12 = 23

The devil hobbles in the air but seems to be partially hindered as the glue-like substance sticks to everything it touches.

Karsa leaves his security of cover and sends a wave of magical missiles screaming through the air as they slam into the tangled up Erinye.

Eadie's falchion slices off one of the Erinye's wings before she slits the devil's throat sending it back to its own Plane from where it came.

Miss direction: 1d8 ⇒ 3

Grint's bomb misses and strikes the roof of the hut, leaving frost and rime all down the side.

Active Party Buff
Communal Prot from Evil (everyone)
Haste
Bless

Round 2
Kuriq (30/33)
Hania
Karsa
Eadie (81/106; resist fire 20; fly 30 feet)
Grint
------------------------------
Erinyes (Red -25; Tanglefoot arrow) flying 20 feet in air
------------------------------
Round 1
Vurgan

Silver Crusade

Female Human Paladin of Shelyn 9 | HP 79/79 | AC 24, T 10, FF 24 | F: +11, R: +6, W: +9 | Perc +0 | Init +4 |celestial spirit 1/2, smite 2/3

Hania lifts her hand and points at Eadie as she prays. Eadie feels her wounds heal.

lay on hands: 4d6 ⇒ (6, 5, 4, 1) = 16
greater mercy: 1d6 ⇒ 4
Using Word of Healing, so total healed is 1/2 Loh+Greater Mercy, or 12 HP.

Dark Archive

Male LG Half-orc Alchemist Grenadier | HP: 33/33 | AC: (26)18, T: (20)14, FF: (20)14 | CMB: +1, CMD: (21)15 | F: +8, R: +(13)11, W: +(3)4 | Init: +6 | Perc: +(7)8, SM: +(-1)0 | Speed 30' | Bombs: 9/11 | Spells: 1st 4/6, 2nd 3/4 | Active conditions: Mutagen and Shield of Faith

The bomb will scatter, 1d8. 12 splash damage as cold.

Scarab Sages

Female CG Human (Chelaxian) Fighter 9 | HP: 106/106 | AC: 25 (14 T, 22 Fl) | CMB: +14 (+19 [18] with heavy blades), CMD: 29 (31 vs disarm, sunder; 34 vs grapple) | F: +15, R: +9, W: +13 (+1 vs death effects, +2 vs fear) | Init: +3 | Perc: +15, SM: +2 | Speed 30' | Active conditions: none

“Thanks, Hania! You know I’ve thought some about the psychological impact of in-combat healing.”

Eadie the ‘Scholar’ lifts her head to gaze at the circling devil. “I mean to finally put the hurt on someone – and then have your hard work erased via healing has the potential to impact your morale, wouldn’t you say?”

The Exchange

AC 21, touch 12, flat-footed 20 (+7 armor, +1 deflection, +1 Dex, +2 natural) hp 63 (7d10+17) Fort +7 (+2 trait bonus vs. poison), Ref +4, Will +3; +2 bonus vs. spells cast by self or an ally, +2 vs. mind-affecting nagaji bloodrager 7 Blood rager rounds 0/17 Normal

"So where's the real Ibn Chadli? Back in the house playing us for a sucker or somewhere else?"

Forgot I had a helm of comprehend languges so could actuall understand the infernal

Silver Crusade

Female Human Paladin of Shelyn 9 | HP 79/79 | AC 24, T 10, FF 24 | F: +11, R: +6, W: +9 | Perc +0 | Init +4 |celestial spirit 1/2, smite 2/3

If Eadie was on the ground because of her failed fly check, she would heal 20 HP instead.

Scarab Sages

Female CG Human (Chelaxian) Fighter 9 | HP: 106/106 | AC: 25 (14 T, 22 Fl) | CMB: +14 (+19 [18] with heavy blades), CMD: 29 (31 vs disarm, sunder; 34 vs grapple) | F: +15, R: +9, W: +13 (+1 vs death effects, +2 vs fear) | Init: +3 | Perc: +15, SM: +2 | Speed 30' | Active conditions: none

“I think both Ibn Chablis AND the Vizier are devils-in-disguise, Vurgan.”

Eadie *shrugs* her metal pauldrons. “The Vizier being evil was a given – viziers are ALWAYS evil! But I am surprised about Raamiz Ibn Chablis.”

“I’d never dream that someone named after a cool Galtan wine was super-bad.”

Eadie checks the sorcerer’s position. “Do you like Chablis, Karsa? Or are you a sweet over dry kinda guy?”

Dark Archive

GM Tyranius PFS Reporting Tool | Scenario List | Scenario Sign-up Sheet

The rime from Grint's bomb crawls up from the building and clings to the devil's feet.

Hania rushes over and tends to Eadie wounds, which only displeases the Erinye further.

The Erinye glares at Eadie as a sense of overwhelming fear takes over the Chelaxian woman as the Erinye floats over to the opposite end of the building and lowers to the ground.

Concentration check DC 23: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (2) + 17 = 19

The fear subsides as the spell fizzles from the glue covering teh Erinye.

Active Party Buff
Communal Prot from Evil (everyone)
Haste
Bless

Round 3
Kuriq (30/33)
Hania
Karsa
Eadie (101/106; resist fire 20; fly 30 feet)
Grint

------------------------------
Erinyes (Red -37; Tanglefoot arrow)
------------------------------
Round 2
Vurgan

Silver Crusade

Female Human Paladin of Shelyn 9 | HP 79/79 | AC 24, T 10, FF 24 | F: +11, R: +6, W: +9 | Perc +0 | Init +4 |celestial spirit 1/2, smite 2/3

Hania moves to within melee range of the enemy. She looks at it and declares, "You are evil and have displeased the Lady Shelyn. Suffer the consequences." activating smite evil

attack, longsword, smite: 1d20 + 19 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 19 + 3 + 1 = 26
damage: 1d8 + 12 + 18 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 12 + 18 + 1 = 32

edit:smite bypasses all DR; Hania's AC is +3 against target of smite.

Scarab Sages

Female CG Human (Chelaxian) Fighter 9 | HP: 106/106 | AC: 25 (14 T, 22 Fl) | CMB: +14 (+19 [18] with heavy blades), CMD: 29 (31 vs disarm, sunder; 34 vs grapple) | F: +15, R: +9, W: +13 (+1 vs death effects, +2 vs fear) | Init: +3 | Perc: +15, SM: +2 | Speed 30' | Active conditions: none

Round #3: AC 27 (lunge), bless weapon means crit threats auto-confirm vs evil

Eadie’s head is too hard to feel fear this time. Or perhaps the presence of such brave and competent companions steels her soul?

Regardless, the black knight follows the example of Shelyn’s Champion, and takes a 5’ step to the south-west to make another lunging full attack with reach.

“Yeah and Lord Abadar thinks you need to pull up your socks too … SMITE EVIL!”

blessed falchion + PA + FF +/- enlarge person + bless + haste: 1d20 + 19 + 1 - 1 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 19 + 1 - 1 + 1 + 1 = 31
good enlarged slashing adamantine damage: 2d6 + 24 ⇒ (4, 3) + 24 = 31

Iterative + PA + NO FF +/- enlarge person + bless + haste: 1d20 + 14 - 3 + 1 - 1 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 14 - 3 + 1 - 1 + 1 + 1 = 26
good enlarged slashing adamantine damage: 2d6 + 24 ⇒ (1, 3) + 24 = 28

Hasted Attack + PA + NO FF +/- enlarge person + bless + haste: 1d20 + 19 - 3 + 1 - 1 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 19 - 3 + 1 - 1 + 1 + 1 = 26
good enlarged slashing adamantine damage: 2d6 + 24 ⇒ (1, 6) + 24 = 31

The Exchange

Half Orc Sorcerer 8 Init +12 | HP 53/53 | AC20, T11, FF15 | Fort +9, Ref +8, Will +12, +4 vs fear | CMD 13 | Perception +18, Sense Motive +4
Buffs:
Shield, HA, BBPill, Mage Armour, Heroism, Resist Fire 20, Mirror Image 4/4

Karsa glares at Eadie, Wine, wine! You think I am some sort of elf girl! I like whiskey, neat, just leave the damn bottle!

He scurries across the courtyard to where he can see the Erinyes and raises his hands, ready to strike.

Karsa readies a burst of radiance if it tries to cast again

Readied action:

SR check: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23
Automatic damage: 5d4 ⇒ (2, 4, 4, 4, 2) = 16
DC19 reflex save or blinded for 1d4 ⇒ 4 rounds, if it saves it is instead dazzled

The Exchange

AC 21, touch 12, flat-footed 20 (+7 armor, +1 deflection, +1 Dex, +2 natural) hp 63 (7d10+17) Fort +7 (+2 trait bonus vs. poison), Ref +4, Will +3; +2 bonus vs. spells cast by self or an ally, +2 vs. mind-affecting nagaji bloodrager 7 Blood rager rounds 0/17 Normal

"you just make me angry"

Vurgam draws his great sword and rages as he flies above hania and swings a powerful blow with his magic adamantine greatsword

swod attack: 1d20 + 12 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 12 + 1 + 1 = 17
sword damage: 2d6 + 18 ⇒ (1, 5) + 18 = 24

Not used to fighting and flying he executes a nifty pirouette but comes nowhere near hitting his opponent

Scarab Sages

Female CG Human (Chelaxian) Fighter 9 | HP: 106/106 | AC: 25 (14 T, 22 Fl) | CMB: +14 (+19 [18] with heavy blades), CMD: 29 (31 vs disarm, sunder; 34 vs grapple) | F: +15, R: +9, W: +13 (+1 vs death effects, +2 vs fear) | Init: +3 | Perc: +15, SM: +2 | Speed 30' | Active conditions: none
Not an elf? wrote:
Karsa glares at Eadie, Wine, wine! You think I am some sort of elf girl!

Eadie whispers to Hania. "Isn’t he?"

Mr Grumpy wrote:
I like whiskey, neat, just leave the damn bottle!

“No way, Mr Grumpy! You’ve clearly had enough.”

Silver Crusade

Ifrit Immolator Inquistor 5 | HP:33/33 -2NL | AC:18 T:15 FF:13 | CMB:3 CMD:18 | Saves F:+5 R:+6 W:+6 | Init:+5 | Per:+9 | Judge 2/2 Flaming 3/5 Determination 1/1| Spells 2 2/2 1 4/5

These people talk too much in battle. Kuriq moves along the court to get a better view of the creature, in the unlikely chance it is able to do something he readies an arrow. [B]"Is the demon dead yet?"[/bb]

move and ready action to attack it if it is casting.

bless,haste, judgement, divine favor: 1d20 + 9 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 9 + 1 + 1 = 181d8 + 1 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 + 2 + 1 = 12

151 to 200 of 283 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Our Lady of Silver All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.