Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

GM Tyranius Claim to Salvation (Starfinder) (Inactive)

Game Master Tyranius

Tactical Map
Space Combat Cheatsheets
Pregens


251 to 295 of 295 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

The pair begin randomly mashing buttons. A red light flashes in the elevator as the air vent clicks open. A yellow dust of spores washes into the cramped elevator before shutting again.

All- Dc 15 Will save or -4 penalty to Intelligence-, Wisdom-, and Charisma-based ability checks, skill checks, and saving throws for 1d4 hours; this is a mind-affecting effect.

Now that you know of the effect DC 21 Engineering to jam the vent shut or DC 21 Mysticism to neutralize the spores.


Male Idarian Kasatha Scholar Solarian/4 (SP 30/32 HP 32/32 RP 3/3 | EAC:16 KAC:16 | F:+5 R:+2 W:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc:+7 Darkvision 60ft | Move:30ft) | Solar Weapon +7 (1d6+1d3+6 S; critical knockdown)
Skills:
Acrobatics +10 Athletics +10 Bluff +1 Diplomacy +8 Disguise +1 Intimidate +1 LifeSci +5 Perc +7 Piloting +1 SM +1 Stealth +6
Current Effects: mold spores -4 Int/Wis/Cha checks

Will DC15: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

Gah! What is...(cough) (cough) (cough)

Altronus takes the brunt of the spores in the face, breathing them in and doubling over in a coughing fit. When he straightens up, his eyes have a faraway look.


sp 20/20 | hp 24/24 | rp 6/6 | EAC 16 KAC 16 | fort +1 refl +3, will +4 | melee 5, ranged 6 | init +2 | Female damaya lashunta xenoseeker technomancer / 4
Skills:
Computers +14 (4 ranks), Diplomacy +7, Engineering +11 (4 ranks), Intimidate +5, Life Science +14, Mysticism +8, Physical Science +11, Piloting +9 (4 ranks); (reduce the DCs of Life Science checks to identity rare creatures

Will: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 Fail

Raia attempts to close the vents...

Engineering: 1d20 + 11 - 4 ⇒ (3) + 11 - 4 = 10 Fail


Init +2 | SP 32/32 HP 26/26 RP 5/5 | Darkvision 60 ft., Perception +8 | EAC 17, KAC 17 | F +5, R +6, W +2 | Speed 30 ft. | Tactical semi-auto pistol +4 (1d6+2 P; analog) Drone 4 | HP 40/40 | Darkvision 60 ft., Low-light vision, Perception +8 | EAC 17, KAC 17 | F +1, R +6, W +0 | Speed 30 ft., fly 30 ft. | Tactical semi-auto pistol +7 (1d6+2 P; analog)

Will: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21 Quig coughs heavily and tries to cover his snout. Feeling little effects from the spores he tries his best to shut the vents.

Can I take 10? If not then...Engineering: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19


sp 20/20 | hp 24/24 | rp 6/6 | EAC 16 KAC 16 | fort +1 refl +3, will +4 | melee 5, ranged 6 | init +2 | Female damaya lashunta xenoseeker technomancer / 4
Skills:
Computers +14 (4 ranks), Diplomacy +7, Engineering +11 (4 ranks), Intimidate +5, Life Science +14, Mysticism +8, Physical Science +11, Piloting +9 (4 ranks); (reduce the DCs of Life Science checks to identity rare creatures

Mine could be an assist for Quig?


Obozaya | Vesk Soldier 4 | SP 32/32 HP 34/34 RP 5/5 | EAC 21 KAC 23; | F +5; R +4; W +4 | | Speed 35 ft | Init +7 | autotarget rifle: +7 (1d6+4 P; alalog, automatic) | Perc +0

Obozaya breathes in some of the spores, but doesn't seem as affected by it as some of the others.

"Gah! Get us out of here!"

will save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

Dark Archive

With a small bit of assistance from Raia Quig is able to jam the safeguard trap.

With the vent secured the group is able to keep trying unhindered and eventually strikes the correct combination of alien symbols.

With the correct sequence, the elevator doors close and it rockets down toward Shantyspire’s base. The lift swiftly decelerates and comes to a smooth stop before the doors suddenly open.

The elevator doors open into a rectangular storage room that shares the same design as the hangar bay above. A mesh grating just beyond the western elevator door overlooks stacked crates below. An adjacent set of stairs descends to the floor. A second set of stairs continues to a separate, stone chamber to the east.

A pot light near the southern end of the area radiates light in a 10-foot diameter. A set of stairs descends from the catwalk’s eastern edge to the cargo hold’s floor amid several steel crates. The crates are stacked two high throughout the hold, reaching a height of 10 feet (each create is a 5-foot cube that weighs 300 pounds). Goblins pillaged the crates years ago, and the crates show the telltale signs of a forced opening.

The Archer’s two surviving “crew” reside in this area. The crew’s captain and first mate, two halves of a mentally embattled ettin named BorgorBago, currently partake in a meal of charred goblin flesh in the southeastern corner of the chamber, behind a stack of crates.

Hearing the elevator BorgorBago stands, drawing his semi-auto pistol.

Init:

Altronus: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
Quig: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Obozaya: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
Raia: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
BorgorBago: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (15) - 1 = 14

One of the heads bellows out. "I control Exhaust Drinkers tribe now!" The other head, devoid of emotion seems to nod in agreeance as it looks around. "Where is Livewire. Livewire was keeping watch."

Round 1
Quig
Altronus

---------------------------------
BorgorBago
---------------------------------
Raia
Obozaya


sp 20/20 | hp 24/24 | rp 6/6 | EAC 16 KAC 16 | fort +1 refl +3, will +4 | melee 5, ranged 6 | init +2 | Female damaya lashunta xenoseeker technomancer / 4
Skills:
Computers +14 (4 ranks), Diplomacy +7, Engineering +11 (4 ranks), Intimidate +5, Life Science +14, Mysticism +8, Physical Science +11, Piloting +9 (4 ranks); (reduce the DCs of Life Science checks to identity rare creatures

Ohhhh, this will be fun!


Init +2 | SP 32/32 HP 26/26 RP 5/5 | Darkvision 60 ft., Perception +8 | EAC 17, KAC 17 | F +5, R +6, W +2 | Speed 30 ft. | Tactical semi-auto pistol +4 (1d6+2 P; analog) Drone 4 | HP 40/40 | Darkvision 60 ft., Low-light vision, Perception +8 | EAC 17, KAC 17 | F +1, R +6, W +0 | Speed 30 ft., fly 30 ft. | Tactical semi-auto pistol +7 (1d6+2 P; analog)

I always get anxious every time I go first in the initiative. LOL.

Quig scampers out of the elevator shaft onto the mesh grating. "Hey you! Yeah you! Livewire says she misses her 'Hairless Monkey'. You can either come with us and do this the easy way, or we could do it the hard way." He ducks and takes cover as he waits for his companions. The drone whirs nearby.

Taking Full Defense as my standard action, dropping prone as a swift action.


Male Idarian Kasatha Scholar Solarian/4 (SP 30/32 HP 32/32 RP 3/3 | EAC:16 KAC:16 | F:+5 R:+2 W:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc:+7 Darkvision 60ft | Move:30ft) | Solar Weapon +7 (1d6+1d3+6 S; critical knockdown)
Skills:
Acrobatics +10 Athletics +10 Bluff +1 Diplomacy +8 Disguise +1 Intimidate +1 LifeSci +5 Perc +7 Piloting +1 SM +1 Stealth +6
Current Effects: mold spores -4 Int/Wis/Cha checks

Altronus moves out of the elevator and finds a spot in the crates with cover.

Quig, I'm guessing even if you can convince one of him to surrender, the other will still disagree. Still, worth a try...

He shouts out to the ettin,

You're outnumbered and outgunned. You can surrender and survive, or fight and die.

To punctuate his point, he takes aim with his pistol and fires.

Semiauto pistol: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24 Damage, Photon attuned: 1d6 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 1 = 4

Photon attuned 1/3; pistol ammo 8/9

Dark Archive

Quig mentioning hairless monkey seems to cause Bago's head to shake slightly.

Will save; sickened: 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (15) + 5 - 2 = 18

Bago seems to shake free of the daze.

"Hairless monkey.. HAIRLESS MONKEY!" Bago's head turns towards Borgor. "WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Bago's hand begins slapping at Borgor's face.

Quig is caught off guard as he takes defensive measures while Altronus barely manages to wing the ettin as the crates provide substantial cover from the pistol.

Bago snaps his teeth at Borgor's face, narrowly missing bu inches as Borgor's spell completes.

Altronus feels his muscles begin to tighten up.

DC 14 WIll save vs Hold Person for 6 rounds

Round 2
Quig- prone; full defense
Altronus

---------------------------------
BorgorBago (-4)
---------------------------------
Round 1
Raia
Obozaya


Male Idarian Kasatha Scholar Solarian/4 (SP 30/32 HP 32/32 RP 3/3 | EAC:16 KAC:16 | F:+5 R:+2 W:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc:+7 Darkvision 60ft | Move:30ft) | Solar Weapon +7 (1d6+1d3+6 S; critical knockdown)
Skills:
Acrobatics +10 Athletics +10 Bluff +1 Diplomacy +8 Disguise +1 Intimidate +1 LifeSci +5 Perc +7 Piloting +1 SM +1 Stealth +6
Current Effects: mold spores -4 Int/Wis/Cha checks

Will DC14: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13 Damn. So close.

@GM, can I continue Attunement while held? As I read the rules it seems to require only consciousness, not action.

*** Round 2

Altronus attempts to break the mental chains holding him.

They are not real. They bind you not. You are in control of your own muscles. Make them disappear into the aether.

Will DC14: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19

With a supreme effort, he manages to shake off the effect. Full round action, so that's it for me this turn.

Photon attuned 2/3 or unattuned, depending on GM ruling.


sp 20/20 | hp 24/24 | rp 6/6 | EAC 16 KAC 16 | fort +1 refl +3, will +4 | melee 5, ranged 6 | init +2 | Female damaya lashunta xenoseeker technomancer / 4
Skills:
Computers +14 (4 ranks), Diplomacy +7, Engineering +11 (4 ranks), Intimidate +5, Life Science +14, Mysticism +8, Physical Science +11, Piloting +9 (4 ranks); (reduce the DCs of Life Science checks to identity rare creatures

Raia will tap a few buttons on her device and cause Bago’s log entry, where he describes that he has a plan for his brother, to be played out of the room’s speakers, in an attempt to turn the brothers on one another.

If she has the time, she also plays Borgor’s plan to enslave his brother.


Init +2 | SP 32/32 HP 26/26 RP 5/5 | Darkvision 60 ft., Perception +8 | EAC 17, KAC 17 | F +5, R +6, W +2 | Speed 30 ft. | Tactical semi-auto pistol +4 (1d6+2 P; analog) Drone 4 | HP 40/40 | Darkvision 60 ft., Low-light vision, Perception +8 | EAC 17, KAC 17 | F +1, R +6, W +0 | Speed 30 ft., fly 30 ft. | Tactical semi-auto pistol +7 (1d6+2 P; analog)

Quig stands up and commands Scout to take a shot at the baffled BorgorBago. "Alright, hard way it is. Go get him Scout!"

The drone hovers 10 feet into the air, moves on over near Altronus and takes a shot at BorgorBago

Tactical Pistol: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13 for Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


Obozaya | Vesk Soldier 4 | SP 32/32 HP 34/34 RP 5/5 | EAC 21 KAC 23; | F +5; R +4; W +4 | | Speed 35 ft | Init +7 | autotarget rifle: +7 (1d6+4 P; alalog, automatic) | Perc +0

"Covering fire!" Obozaya yells and begins shooting indiscriminately toward the ettin. The laser blasts crater the wall and floor.

autotarget rifle: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 91d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Dark Archive

Raia hacks back into the computer and begins to play the audio files which, only causes Bago to get enraged further. "You planned on enslaving me you bastard!?" Bago's fist closes around Borgor's throat, chocking him off.

The ettin looks quite sickened as Bago, entangles his other half in a mass of slaps and strangle-holds.

Good job freeing Bago. Otherwise this ettin would be able to cast and shoot as a full round action. Now he is staggered, entangled and sickened.

@Obozaya- Not sure if you meant the actual covering fire or not as you didn't name an ally to receive the +2 AC. PG 246 CRB

Obozaya fires a shot that scorches the floor while Quig kips up and commands his drone closer to BorgorBago. The drone's bullet strikes a nearby crate.

Altronus concentrates on moving every muscle on his allowing him to break free of his hold on the spell.

Seeing his spell have little effect Borgor raises his pistol and fires a single shot at Obozaya standing on the platform.

Tactical Semi-Auto Pistol vs Obozaya KAC 23; sickened: 1d20 + 13 - 2 ⇒ (10) + 13 - 2 = 21

the bullet pings off the railing KACHING!"

Round 3
Quig
Altronus

---------------------------------
BorgorBago (-4; sickened; entangled; staggered)
---------------------------------
Round 2
Raia
Obozaya


Male Idarian Kasatha Scholar Solarian/4 (SP 30/32 HP 32/32 RP 3/3 | EAC:16 KAC:16 | F:+5 R:+2 W:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc:+7 Darkvision 60ft | Move:30ft) | Solar Weapon +7 (1d6+1d3+6 S; critical knockdown)
Skills:
Acrobatics +10 Athletics +10 Bluff +1 Diplomacy +8 Disguise +1 Intimidate +1 LifeSci +5 Perc +7 Piloting +1 SM +1 Stealth +6
Current Effects: mold spores -4 Int/Wis/Cha checks

Altronus takes the opportunity of Borgor being distracted to move up into range. Activating his solar weapon, he strikes from around the corner.

If possible, Altronus will strike the Borgor side only to avoid antagonizing Bago.

Give up, Borgor, your time is done.

Solar Weapon: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25 Damage, Photon attuned: 1d6 + 1d3 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + (2) + 6 + 1 = 14

Photon attuned 2/3. I've been doing it wrong -- the first round I must choose my attunement, then at the start of each succeeding round I gain another attunement point. So in round 3 I will be 2/3 attuned.


sp 20/20 | hp 24/24 | rp 6/6 | EAC 16 KAC 16 | fort +1 refl +3, will +4 | melee 5, ranged 6 | init +2 | Female damaya lashunta xenoseeker technomancer / 4
Skills:
Computers +14 (4 ranks), Diplomacy +7, Engineering +11 (4 ranks), Intimidate +5, Life Science +14, Mysticism +8, Physical Science +11, Piloting +9 (4 ranks); (reduce the DCs of Life Science checks to identity rare creatures

Satisfied with what she accomplished before, Raia decides to add insult to injury, so she points her double barreled finger gun right at Borgor and says "bang." Three missiles of magical force fly out of her fingers and strike the enemy unerringly.

magic missile: 3d4 + 3 ⇒ (2, 3, 2) + 3 = 10

magic missile as a full round action at Borgor.


Init +2 | SP 32/32 HP 26/26 RP 5/5 | Darkvision 60 ft., Perception +8 | EAC 17, KAC 17 | F +5, R +6, W +2 | Speed 30 ft. | Tactical semi-auto pistol +4 (1d6+2 P; analog) Drone 4 | HP 40/40 | Darkvision 60 ft., Low-light vision, Perception +8 | EAC 17, KAC 17 | F +1, R +6, W +0 | Speed 30 ft., fly 30 ft. | Tactical semi-auto pistol +7 (1d6+2 P; analog)

Quig does his best to command Scout to take care of Borgor. "Aim for the one on the left. No! I mean your left. Shoot the one that looks more menacing. And make it count this time."

The drone hovers closer to the action and takes a shot with its pistol.

Scout's pistol: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 7 + 2 = 26 vs KAC for 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Full defense as standard action.


sp 20/20 | hp 24/24 | rp 6/6 | EAC 16 KAC 16 | fort +1 refl +3, will +4 | melee 5, ranged 6 | init +2 | Female damaya lashunta xenoseeker technomancer / 4
Skills:
Computers +14 (4 ranks), Diplomacy +7, Engineering +11 (4 ranks), Intimidate +5, Life Science +14, Mysticism +8, Physical Science +11, Piloting +9 (4 ranks); (reduce the DCs of Life Science checks to identity rare creatures

Obozaya’s turn.

Dark Archive

Raia unleashes a wave of sparkling stars that leap through the air, burning small spots on the Ettin's chest.

Quig's drone hovers in and fires a single round into Borgor's shoulder.

Altronus rushes into melee and smashes his dense mote into the ettin's side, breaking numerous ribs.

Round 3
Quig
Altronus
---------------------------------
BorgorBago (-35; sickened; entangled; staggered)
---------------------------------
Round 2
Raia
Obozaya


Obozaya | Vesk Soldier 4 | SP 32/32 HP 34/34 RP 5/5 | EAC 21 KAC 23; | F +5; R +4; W +4 | | Speed 35 ft | Init +7 | autotarget rifle: +7 (1d6+4 P; alalog, automatic) | Perc +0

Obozaya squeezes off another trio of laser blasts, directed at the menacing one on the left.

rifle: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 171d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Sorry, I didn't realize there was a Covering Fire action. I was trying to use it to explain my miss (i.e. I wasn't actually trying to hit anything, but provide "covering fire."). It was just a miss. :)

Dark Archive

Obozaya manages to get a glancing blow as Bago, helps restrain his other half.

Dropping his pistol Borgor raises his hands into the air, realizing that he can't manage to fight a battle on two fronts. "I give up." Borgor calls out from around the corner.

Round 4
Quig
Altronus

---------------------------------
BorgorBago (-40; sickened; entangled; staggered)
---------------------------------
Round 3
Raia
Obozaya


Init +2 | SP 32/32 HP 26/26 RP 5/5 | Darkvision 60 ft., Perception +8 | EAC 17, KAC 17 | F +5, R +6, W +2 | Speed 30 ft. | Tactical semi-auto pistol +4 (1d6+2 P; analog) Drone 4 | HP 40/40 | Darkvision 60 ft., Low-light vision, Perception +8 | EAC 17, KAC 17 | F +1, R +6, W +0 | Speed 30 ft., fly 30 ft. | Tactical semi-auto pistol +7 (1d6+2 P; analog)

"Glad your other half had knocked some sense into you. Someone tie him up." Quig skitters over near Altronus and the hovering Scout.


sp 20/20 | hp 24/24 | rp 6/6 | EAC 16 KAC 16 | fort +1 refl +3, will +4 | melee 5, ranged 6 | init +2 | Female damaya lashunta xenoseeker technomancer / 4
Skills:
Computers +14 (4 ranks), Diplomacy +7, Engineering +11 (4 ranks), Intimidate +5, Life Science +14, Mysticism +8, Physical Science +11, Piloting +9 (4 ranks); (reduce the DCs of Life Science checks to identity rare creatures

Anyone know the rules on tying someone up in Starfinder?


Obozaya | Vesk Soldier 4 | SP 32/32 HP 34/34 RP 5/5 | EAC 21 KAC 23; | F +5; R +4; W +4 | | Speed 35 ft | Init +7 | autotarget rifle: +7 (1d6+4 P; alalog, automatic) | Perc +0

Obozaya keeps a weapon trained on the surrendering foe but advances closer.

"Don't do anything you'll regret," the vesk says. "Why don't you tell us about this place...what are you doing here?"

Dark Archive

@Raia- I am still doing some searching on it, though this guy doesn't put up much more of a fight. Under grappling it no longer mentions about tying someone up but rather you can start stripping them of gear instead.

Sparing BorgorBago’s life, the Bago persona provides no resistance and even helps to bind and gag his brother’s mouth. He happly accepts any form of restraints. Once bound Bago looks to Quig. "What of Livewire. Is she safe?"


Init +2 | SP 32/32 HP 26/26 RP 5/5 | Darkvision 60 ft., Perception +8 | EAC 17, KAC 17 | F +5, R +6, W +2 | Speed 30 ft. | Tactical semi-auto pistol +4 (1d6+2 P; analog) Drone 4 | HP 40/40 | Darkvision 60 ft., Low-light vision, Perception +8 | EAC 17, KAC 17 | F +1, R +6, W +0 | Speed 30 ft., fly 30 ft. | Tactical semi-auto pistol +7 (1d6+2 P; analog)

Quig holds up Livewire's toolkit that they got from the Archer and shows them to Bago. "After the incident, she was captured and taken to prison. She really looked miserable in there when we talked to her. Other than that she's safe. As I said, she really misses her 'Hairless Monkey'. We can get her out of there, but I'm guessing you and your other half would have to take her place. Would you be willing to do this for your friend?"

The drone hovers beside Quig and gives him images of the complex that it was able to take.

"We really could use your help here as well. What can you tell us of this place?"

Dark Archive

"Forgive us. OF course we will take her place." Bago glares at the muffled Borgor. "Take us to Absalom Station where we will be indentured to Varos." Borgor begrudgingly remains docile, not wanting to risk angering his new captors.

"Not much I can tell you about this place. Borgor seems to have been controlling my mind so I have a large gap."

From around the corner the electric hum of a powered computer console echoes throughout the bowels of this recessed chamber. A series of thick cords attached to the console connect to a large, gorecovered hatch. The hatch firmly seals against the room’s rough stone floor. Several vents surround the hatch, each spewing forth gouts of miasmic exhaust and emitting angry whistles at irregular intervals.

The computer console’s screen rapidly scrolls through a series of blueprints, plans, and schematics that hint at a larger substructure beyond the closed hatch. This information can be downloaded to a connected datapad or other appropriate storage device without requiring a skill check. The hatch is approximately 3 inches thick.

Dc 15 Engineering or Physical Science:
You identify the hatch as being constructed of pure adamantine.


Init +2 | SP 32/32 HP 26/26 RP 5/5 | Darkvision 60 ft., Perception +8 | EAC 17, KAC 17 | F +5, R +6, W +2 | Speed 30 ft. | Tactical semi-auto pistol +4 (1d6+2 P; analog) Drone 4 | HP 40/40 | Darkvision 60 ft., Low-light vision, Perception +8 | EAC 17, KAC 17 | F +1, R +6, W +0 | Speed 30 ft., fly 30 ft. | Tactical semi-auto pistol +7 (1d6+2 P; analog)

Engineering: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15

Quig relays his findings regarding the hatch. "Pretty sure this material is adamantine. Sigh. I guess blowing it up won't work."

Would my custom rig count as an appropriate storage device?


sp 20/20 | hp 24/24 | rp 6/6 | EAC 16 KAC 16 | fort +1 refl +3, will +4 | melee 5, ranged 6 | init +2 | Female damaya lashunta xenoseeker technomancer / 4
Skills:
Computers +14 (4 ranks), Diplomacy +7, Engineering +11 (4 ranks), Intimidate +5, Life Science +14, Mysticism +8, Physical Science +11, Piloting +9 (4 ranks); (reduce the DCs of Life Science checks to identity rare creatures

”Think we can hack the hatch open?”


Male Idarian Kasatha Scholar Solarian/4 (SP 30/32 HP 32/32 RP 3/3 | EAC:16 KAC:16 | F:+5 R:+2 W:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc:+7 Darkvision 60ft | Move:30ft) | Solar Weapon +7 (1d6+1d3+6 S; critical knockdown)
Skills:
Acrobatics +10 Athletics +10 Bluff +1 Diplomacy +8 Disguise +1 Intimidate +1 LifeSci +5 Perc +7 Piloting +1 SM +1 Stealth +6
Current Effects: mold spores -4 Int/Wis/Cha checks

Altronus gazes at the hatch in wonder.

Pure adamantine? How much is that worth?


Obozaya | Vesk Soldier 4 | SP 32/32 HP 34/34 RP 5/5 | EAC 21 KAC 23; | F +5; R +4; W +4 | | Speed 35 ft | Init +7 | autotarget rifle: +7 (1d6+4 P; alalog, automatic) | Perc +0

"Do you know a way to bypass this hatch?" Obozaya asks Bago. "It looks too strong to get through without a lot of explosives."


sp 20/20 | hp 24/24 | rp 6/6 | EAC 16 KAC 16 | fort +1 refl +3, will +4 | melee 5, ranged 6 | init +2 | Female damaya lashunta xenoseeker technomancer / 4
Skills:
Computers +14 (4 ranks), Diplomacy +7, Engineering +11 (4 ranks), Intimidate +5, Life Science +14, Mysticism +8, Physical Science +11, Piloting +9 (4 ranks); (reduce the DCs of Life Science checks to identity rare creatures

Raia adopts a teasing voice, "are loot and blowing s*~& up the only thing you two mooks ever think about? You know there are other ways to open a door, right?"

If it's an option, Raia will try and hack the door open.

Computers: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (14) + 14 = 28


Obozaya | Vesk Soldier 4 | SP 32/32 HP 34/34 RP 5/5 | EAC 21 KAC 23; | F +5; R +4; W +4 | | Speed 35 ft | Init +7 | autotarget rifle: +7 (1d6+4 P; alalog, automatic) | Perc +0

"Normally, no...that's what I think about. But 'bypass this hatch' means trying other ways, right?"

Dark Archive

With the aid of the link to the mainframe Raia is just able to hack the computer and the hatch hisses open, releasing a strange and toxic mist that would have otherwise sent a concentrated blast through the vents if Raia had failed.

The remains of Snips and Xalak-don’s gear fell into the exhaust port when the goblins scarified the former Archer crew members. You find
the melted remains of the two crew members just beyond. Searching through this mess of melted bodies finds a credstick containing 1,500 credits, three mk 2 serums of healing, a carbon steel curve blade with an entangling fusion seal (6th level), and a mk 2 ring of resistance.


sp 20/20 | hp 24/24 | rp 6/6 | EAC 16 KAC 16 | fort +1 refl +3, will +4 | melee 5, ranged 6 | init +2 | Female damaya lashunta xenoseeker technomancer / 4
Skills:
Computers +14 (4 ranks), Diplomacy +7, Engineering +11 (4 ranks), Intimidate +5, Life Science +14, Mysticism +8, Physical Science +11, Piloting +9 (4 ranks); (reduce the DCs of Life Science checks to identity rare creatures

”We’re rich boys!”


Init +2 | SP 32/32 HP 26/26 RP 5/5 | Darkvision 60 ft., Perception +8 | EAC 17, KAC 17 | F +5, R +6, W +2 | Speed 30 ft. | Tactical semi-auto pistol +4 (1d6+2 P; analog) Drone 4 | HP 40/40 | Darkvision 60 ft., Low-light vision, Perception +8 | EAC 17, KAC 17 | F +1, R +6, W +0 | Speed 30 ft., fly 30 ft. | Tactical semi-auto pistol +7 (1d6+2 P; analog)

"I think we're done here. Better report back what we found out about this place."


Male Idarian Kasatha Scholar Solarian/4 (SP 30/32 HP 32/32 RP 3/3 | EAC:16 KAC:16 | F:+5 R:+2 W:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc:+7 Darkvision 60ft | Move:30ft) | Solar Weapon +7 (1d6+1d3+6 S; critical knockdown)
Skills:
Acrobatics +10 Athletics +10 Bluff +1 Diplomacy +8 Disguise +1 Intimidate +1 LifeSci +5 Perc +7 Piloting +1 SM +1 Stealth +6
Current Effects: mold spores -4 Int/Wis/Cha checks

Altronus takes one last look at the hatch cover, but finds no way to quickly remove it with the tools at hand.

Right. I think we're done here.


sp 20/20 | hp 24/24 | rp 6/6 | EAC 16 KAC 16 | fort +1 refl +3, will +4 | melee 5, ranged 6 | init +2 | Female damaya lashunta xenoseeker technomancer / 4
Skills:
Computers +14 (4 ranks), Diplomacy +7, Engineering +11 (4 ranks), Intimidate +5, Life Science +14, Mysticism +8, Physical Science +11, Piloting +9 (4 ranks); (reduce the DCs of Life Science checks to identity rare creatures
Caro Cogitatus' Altronus wrote:

Altronus takes one last look at the hatch cover, but finds no way to quickly remove it with the tools at hand.

Right. I think we're done here.

We got the hatch open.


Male Idarian Kasatha Scholar Solarian/4 (SP 30/32 HP 32/32 RP 3/3 | EAC:16 KAC:16 | F:+5 R:+2 W:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc:+7 Darkvision 60ft | Move:30ft) | Solar Weapon +7 (1d6+1d3+6 S; critical knockdown)
Skills:
Acrobatics +10 Athletics +10 Bluff +1 Diplomacy +8 Disguise +1 Intimidate +1 LifeSci +5 Perc +7 Piloting +1 SM +1 Stealth +6
Current Effects: mold spores -4 Int/Wis/Cha checks

Yup. Altronus wants to remove it and sell it. :-)

-Posted with Wayfinder


sp 20/20 | hp 24/24 | rp 6/6 | EAC 16 KAC 16 | fort +1 refl +3, will +4 | melee 5, ranged 6 | init +2 | Female damaya lashunta xenoseeker technomancer / 4
Skills:
Computers +14 (4 ranks), Diplomacy +7, Engineering +11 (4 ranks), Intimidate +5, Life Science +14, Mysticism +8, Physical Science +11, Piloting +9 (4 ranks); (reduce the DCs of Life Science checks to identity rare creatures

Ohhhh, the metal itself!

Dark Archive

Hehe.

With the hatch now open, your orders are to return to Luwazi Elsebo at Absalom Station. Luckily, the Starstone makes for a quick return trip. Luwazi graciously thanks you for your efforts on Salvation’s End and beckons you to return to Absalom Station for debriefing, indicating that future exploration of the moon needs to wait. Luwazi then adds that the your payment can be claimed upon their return: 3,000 credits for each one of you. Luwazi heaps praise upon you for a mission well done and is excited to discuss future opportunities with you, if you so desire.

Future Starfinder Society missions are sure to explore the interior of Salvation’s End. For now, you should take satisfaction that their discovery of such an immense and unexplored location is sure to get the attention of countless organizations—not to mention catapult the Starfinder Society back onto the galactic stage as an organization with sole rights to explore the false moon!

Conclusion....for now.


sp 20/20 | hp 24/24 | rp 6/6 | EAC 16 KAC 16 | fort +1 refl +3, will +4 | melee 5, ranged 6 | init +2 | Female damaya lashunta xenoseeker technomancer / 4
Skills:
Computers +14 (4 ranks), Diplomacy +7, Engineering +11 (4 ranks), Intimidate +5, Life Science +14, Mysticism +8, Physical Science +11, Piloting +9 (4 ranks); (reduce the DCs of Life Science checks to identity rare creatures

I'd love to play with you all again some time! Either with Pregens, or otherwise.


Obozaya | Vesk Soldier 4 | SP 32/32 HP 34/34 RP 5/5 | EAC 21 KAC 23; | F +5; R +4; W +4 | | Speed 35 ft | Init +7 | autotarget rifle: +7 (1d6+4 P; alalog, automatic) | Perc +0

That was a fun first intro to the game system! Thanks so much for running it!

251 to 295 of 295 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Tyranius Claim to Salvation (Starfinder) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.