Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

GM Tyranius Claim to Salvation (Starfinder)

Game Master Tyranius

Tactical Map
Space Combat Cheatsheets
Pregens


151 to 200 of 224 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

Yup this swanky new starship combat is new to all of us. I will go through my attacks when I get home and adjust your shields as necessary for the updated AC :) .


sp 20/20 | hp 24/24 | rp 6/6 | EAC 16 KAC 16 | fort +1 refl +3, will +4 | melee 5, ranged 6 | init +2 | Female damaya lashunta xenoseeker technomancer / 4
Skills:
Computers +14 (4 ranks), Diplomacy +7, Engineering +11 (4 ranks), Intimidate +5, Life Science +14, Mysticism +8, Physical Science +11, Piloting +9 (4 ranks); (reduce the DCs of Life Science checks to identity rare creatures

No problem! We all knew this would be a learning experience! Learning and fun!

Dark Archive

Shield levels are readjusted on Pegasus due to AC.

Also placed back towards center of space mat.

@Quig 8 would be correct to disperse as you see fit.

Quig pumps everything he can back into the aft shields as they remain steady. The lights in the ship waver a moment at the influx of power but hold on nonetheless.

The goblins flip and burn what little is left of their thrusters through space to try and wound the Pegasus.

Red Evade DC 12: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18
Green Evade DC 12: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18

Round 5
Engineering Phase (Quig- Engineer)
Helm Phase (Raia- Pilot)- If get under a 24 you may go.
Gunnery Phase (Altronus / Obozaya- Gunners)

Status
Pegasus (AC 17)
Green Goblin (+2 AC/TL)
Red Goblin (+2 AC/TLLife Support/Sensors- glitching; Weapons array- Starboard / Aft glitching; Fwd shields down; -19 HP)


sp 20/20 | hp 24/24 | rp 6/6 | EAC 16 KAC 16 | fort +1 refl +3, will +4 | melee 5, ranged 6 | init +2 | Female damaya lashunta xenoseeker technomancer / 4
Skills:
Computers +14 (4 ranks), Diplomacy +7, Engineering +11 (4 ranks), Intimidate +5, Life Science +14, Mysticism +8, Physical Science +11, Piloting +9 (4 ranks); (reduce the DCs of Life Science checks to identity rare creatures

With the inertial dampeners of the Pride of Holdare working overtime to keep everyone in their seats, Raia puts the ship into a hard turn to starboard and does a loop around the severely injured enemy ship. It takes every bit of speed the ship has, but she manages to get the gunners another shot at the unprotected forward end of the enemy ship. "No promises that I can keep up these great shots boys, get it done now!"

To get where we are, I took a loop around and "under" the red enemy. Go get 'em boys!

Dark Archive

Did you pas through the red goblins hex. If so you need a piloting check or provoke an AoO.


Male Idarian Kasatha Scholar Solarian/4 (SP 30/32 HP 32/32 RP 3/3 | EAC:16 KAC:16 | F:+5 R:+2 W:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc:+7 Darkvision 60ft | Move:30ft) | Solar Weapon +7 (1d6+1d3+6 S; critical knockdown)
Skills:
Acrobatics +10 Athletics +10 Bluff +1 Diplomacy +8 Disguise +1 Intimidate +1 LifeSci +5 Perc +7 Piloting +1 SM +1 Stealth +6

Raia, were you attempting a Flyby?

Altronus engages the targeting computer with his lower arms (using the other +2 ship's computer bonus), grips the controls of the forward weapon mount with his upper arms, and fires point-blank at Red.

Light Particle Beam, Computer Aided: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 4 + 1 + 4 + 2 = 17 Damage: 3d6 ⇒ (2, 5, 6) = 13

Nice work, Raia! Keep it up!


Obozaya | Vesk Soldier 4 | SP 32/32 HP 34/34 RP 5/5 | EAC 21 KAC 23; | F +5; R +4; W +4 | | Speed 35 ft | Init +7 | autotarget rifle: +7 (1d6+4 P; alalog, automatic) | Perc +0

Now accustomed to the firing computer on this ship, Obozaya takes a steady aim at the unharmed enemy ship. Hoping Caro can finish the other ship off, the Vesk soldier opens fire.

turret, computer aided: 1d20 + 7 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 7 + 4 = 283d6 ⇒ (5, 6, 4) = 15


sp 20/20 | hp 24/24 | rp 6/6 | EAC 16 KAC 16 | fort +1 refl +3, will +4 | melee 5, ranged 6 | init +2 | Female damaya lashunta xenoseeker technomancer / 4
Skills:
Computers +14 (4 ranks), Diplomacy +7, Engineering +11 (4 ranks), Intimidate +5, Life Science +14, Mysticism +8, Physical Science +11, Piloting +9 (4 ranks); (reduce the DCs of Life Science checks to identity rare creatures

I didn't go through his hex, I meant "under" as in "to the south of" on the 2D map. No idea what a Flyby is, haha.

Dark Archive

Flyby is linked above. it is one of the pilot abilities to pass through enemy hex without provoking an AoO.

Red Goblin vs Pegasus AC 17: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
Damage: 3d4 ⇒ (1, 3, 1) = 5

Green Goblin vs Pegasus AC 17: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Raia swoops in around the goblin junker and spins the Pegasus around hard allowing Altronus to destroy the red junker. Pieces of goblin junker fly off in all directions before floating off into the vastness of space.

Obozaya spins his turret around and fires the light particle beam into the remaining goblins starboard side, dissipating the shields.

Critical Threshold 1: 1d100 ⇒ 25

Goblin Piloting check for Helm phase: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20

Round 6
Engineering Phase (Quig- Engineer)
Helm Phase (Raia- Pilot)- If get under a 20 you may go.
Gunnery Phase (Altronus / Obozaya- Gunners)

Status
Pegasus (AC 17; FWd shield -5)
Green Goblin (+2 AC/TL; Sensors- Glitching; Starboard Shields 0; -7 HP)


Init +2 | SP 32/32 HP 26/26 RP 5/5 | Darkvision 60 ft., Perception +8 | EAC 17, KAC 17 | F +5, R +6, W +2 | Speed 30 ft. | Tactical semi-auto pistol +4 (1d6+2 P; analog) Drone 4 | HP 40/40 | Darkvision 60 ft., Low-light vision, Perception +8 | EAC 17, KAC 17 | F +1, R +6, W +0 | Speed 30 ft., fly 30 ft. | Tactical semi-auto pistol +7 (1d6+2 P; analog)

Quig tries to redirect the power source to the ship's weapons this time around.

Divert, weapons: 1d20 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 11 + 2 = 21

"Transferring power to the weapons. Altronus. Obozaya. Take that goblin down!"


sp 20/20 | hp 24/24 | rp 6/6 | EAC 16 KAC 16 | fort +1 refl +3, will +4 | melee 5, ranged 6 | init +2 | Female damaya lashunta xenoseeker technomancer / 4
Skills:
Computers +14 (4 ranks), Diplomacy +7, Engineering +11 (4 ranks), Intimidate +5, Life Science +14, Mysticism +8, Physical Science +11, Piloting +9 (4 ranks); (reduce the DCs of Life Science checks to identity rare creatures

Piloting: 1d20 + 9 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 9 + 1 + 2 = 15

Our ship gives +1 to Piloting, and I am using one of the +2 for any check.

"Great shooting guys, but those remaining goblins are flying their pants off. I just can't keep with them!"

Ok, I moved us, not much to do, I mean, they have speed and maneuverability on us.

Dark Archive

Tractor Beam vs Pegasus AC 17: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

The tractor beam continues to hurtle through space, bringing in little more than goblin space debris.

Quig diverts all power back to the weapons as Raia loses track of the goblin junker before shots wrack against the Pegasus' port shields.

Green Flak Thrower vs Pegasus AC 13: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
Damage: 3d4 ⇒ (1, 1, 1) = 3

Round 6
Engineering Phase (Quig- Engineer)
Helm Phase (Raia- Pilot)- If get under a 20 you may go.
Gunnery Phase (Altronus / Obozaya- Gunners)

Status
Pegasus (AC 17; Fwd shield -5; Port shields -3)
Green Goblin (+2 AC/TL; Sensors- Glitching; Starboard Shields 0; -7 HP)


sp 20/20 | hp 24/24 | rp 6/6 | EAC 16 KAC 16 | fort +1 refl +3, will +4 | melee 5, ranged 6 | init +2 | Female damaya lashunta xenoseeker technomancer / 4
Skills:
Computers +14 (4 ranks), Diplomacy +7, Engineering +11 (4 ranks), Intimidate +5, Life Science +14, Mysticism +8, Physical Science +11, Piloting +9 (4 ranks); (reduce the DCs of Life Science checks to identity rare creatures

"Make this volley count you goons, I'm driving this baby to her limits, and it feels like those creeps are turning circles around me in space!"


Male Idarian Kasatha Scholar Solarian/4 (SP 30/32 HP 32/32 RP 3/3 | EAC:16 KAC:16 | F:+5 R:+2 W:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc:+7 Darkvision 60ft | Move:30ft) | Solar Weapon +7 (1d6+1d3+6 S; critical knockdown)
Skills:
Acrobatics +10 Athletics +10 Bluff +1 Diplomacy +8 Disguise +1 Intimidate +1 LifeSci +5 Perc +7 Piloting +1 SM +1 Stealth +6

Seeing nothing in his targeting computer's viewscreen, Altronus engages the ship's computer for an tactical view.

Switching to Captain role.

Encourage, Gunnery: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 + 1 + 4 = 20 Actually, can't fail a DC10 with my modifiers. :-)

Seven o'clock low, Obo! Blast him to space dust. You got this!

Obo should have a +2 to Gunnery, and I didn't use the other +2 from the ship's computers, so that should be a +4 bonus this round for the badass Vesk in the turret. Plus all rolled 1's are 2's thanks to Quig's expert engineering.


Obozaya | Vesk Soldier 4 | SP 32/32 HP 34/34 RP 5/5 | EAC 21 KAC 23; | F +5; R +4; W +4 | | Speed 35 ft | Init +7 | autotarget rifle: +7 (1d6+4 P; alalog, automatic) | Perc +0

Obozaya adjusts aim and pulls the trigger. The laser streaks off into space.

Close? Close enough?

turret: 1d20 + 7 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 7 + 4 = 153d6 ⇒ (6, 6, 5) = 17


Male Idarian Kasatha Scholar Solarian/4 (SP 30/32 HP 32/32 RP 3/3 | EAC:16 KAC:16 | F:+5 R:+2 W:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc:+7 Darkvision 60ft | Move:30ft) | Solar Weapon +7 (1d6+1d3+6 S; critical knockdown)
Skills:
Acrobatics +10 Athletics +10 Bluff +1 Diplomacy +8 Disguise +1 Intimidate +1 LifeSci +5 Perc +7 Piloting +1 SM +1 Stealth +6

Obo, you should get +4 from the ship's Computers modifier like you always do, plus an additional +2 from my Encouragement, plus an additional +2 from the two "+2 to any check" bonuses we get every round from the Mk 2 (that's the +2) duonode (that's why we get two of them) computer core, for a total of +8 this round. Confusing, I know. But day-umm, nice damage roll!


Obozaya | Vesk Soldier 4 | SP 32/32 HP 34/34 RP 5/5 | EAC 21 KAC 23; | F +5; R +4; W +4 | | Speed 35 ft | Init +7 | autotarget rifle: +7 (1d6+4 P; alalog, automatic) | Perc +0

I'm sure I'll learn all these over time, but first run of the system. Thanks for keeping track of all that. Yeah, if it hits, it's gonna hurt.

Dark Archive

With Altronus encouragement and the computers aiding Obozaya she fires the perfect shot, dead center on the junker, splitting it wide open.

Combat Over.

Minus a few mistakes. Overall I believe the ship combat went pretty smooth and nearly as fast as normal combat.

With the space goblins defeated your sensors pick up a strong signal coming from the false moon's surface.


Male Idarian Kasatha Scholar Solarian/4 (SP 30/32 HP 32/32 RP 3/3 | EAC:16 KAC:16 | F:+5 R:+2 W:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc:+7 Darkvision 60ft | Move:30ft) | Solar Weapon +7 (1d6+1d3+6 S; critical knockdown)
Skills:
Acrobatics +10 Athletics +10 Bluff +1 Diplomacy +8 Disguise +1 Intimidate +1 LifeSci +5 Perc +7 Piloting +1 SM +1 Stealth +6

I'm not sure what to do with that. Is it a communication signal to be answered, an unknown particle beam to be analyzed, a homing beacon to be followed, or something else?

Altronus gives a four-handed version of "thumbs up" to Obozaya for her excellent shooting as they emerge from their weapon mounts.

Let's set a course for landing ASAP before they send out any more welcoming committees. Quig, can you identify that signal?

Dark Archive

Homing beacon of sorts to be followed. I am just leaving a small window for roleplay after the space combat before pushing forward after work :).


sp 20/20 | hp 24/24 | rp 6/6 | EAC 16 KAC 16 | fort +1 refl +3, will +4 | melee 5, ranged 6 | init +2 | Female damaya lashunta xenoseeker technomancer / 4
Skills:
Computers +14 (4 ranks), Diplomacy +7, Engineering +11 (4 ranks), Intimidate +5, Life Science +14, Mysticism +8, Physical Science +11, Piloting +9 (4 ranks); (reduce the DCs of Life Science checks to identity rare creatures

Raia flies the ship around the larger pieces of flotsam, "Captain, before I take us too close, I have two questions. First, what damage did we sustain? Second, where the flarg was that tractor beam coming from?"


Male Idarian Kasatha Scholar Solarian/4 (SP 30/32 HP 32/32 RP 3/3 | EAC:16 KAC:16 | F:+5 R:+2 W:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc:+7 Darkvision 60ft | Move:30ft) | Solar Weapon +7 (1d6+1d3+6 S; critical knockdown)
Skills:
Acrobatics +10 Athletics +10 Bluff +1 Diplomacy +8 Disguise +1 Intimidate +1 LifeSci +5 Perc +7 Piloting +1 SM +1 Stealth +6

Altronus consults the computer.

Good news: your expert flying as well as Quig's quick shield rebalancing kept the shields in place the whole time. They'll take a few minutes to recharge, but the Pride is unharmed.

As for where the tractor beam is coming from, I suspect we'll find that out if we follow that homing beacon.


sp 20/20 | hp 24/24 | rp 6/6 | EAC 16 KAC 16 | fort +1 refl +3, will +4 | melee 5, ranged 6 | init +2 | Female damaya lashunta xenoseeker technomancer / 4
Skills:
Computers +14 (4 ranks), Diplomacy +7, Engineering +11 (4 ranks), Intimidate +5, Life Science +14, Mysticism +8, Physical Science +11, Piloting +9 (4 ranks); (reduce the DCs of Life Science checks to identity rare creatures

"Fair enough Captain, here we go." She presses forward on the appropriate lever and the ship speeds off towards the beacon.


Init +2 | SP 32/32 HP 26/26 RP 5/5 | Darkvision 60 ft., Perception +8 | EAC 17, KAC 17 | F +5, R +6, W +2 | Speed 30 ft. | Tactical semi-auto pistol +4 (1d6+2 P; analog) Drone 4 | HP 40/40 | Darkvision 60 ft., Low-light vision, Perception +8 | EAC 17, KAC 17 | F +1, R +6, W +0 | Speed 30 ft., fly 30 ft. | Tactical semi-auto pistol +7 (1d6+2 P; analog)

"Your guess is as good as mine, Altronus. Whatever that signal is, I think it wants us to follow it. I'll go set up Scout's cameras so we can have extra eyes while exploring that false moon."


sp 20/20 | hp 24/24 | rp 6/6 | EAC 16 KAC 16 | fort +1 refl +3, will +4 | melee 5, ranged 6 | init +2 | Female damaya lashunta xenoseeker technomancer / 4
Skills:
Computers +14 (4 ranks), Diplomacy +7, Engineering +11 (4 ranks), Intimidate +5, Life Science +14, Mysticism +8, Physical Science +11, Piloting +9 (4 ranks); (reduce the DCs of Life Science checks to identity rare creatures

"You know, on the plus side, I bet the outer hull of this baby isn't anywhere near as shiny and new as it used to be!"

Dark Archive

As the Pegasus nears Salvation's End you eventually find several suitable locations near the source of the signal to land on Salvation’s End. Each of the landing zones only requires a short overland journey to the signal source.

An amalgam of crudely tethered starships rises from the pocked
outer crust of Salvation’s End, like a broken finger pathetically
reaching towards the stars. The entrance into this carapace of
hulls—the exposed hanger bay of a doomed space transport—rests
atop a quarter-mile of crushed starship hulls. The interior of the Shantyspire has a normal atmosphere and standard gravity (albeit both artificial). Lighting throughout the structure is currently off, shrouding most of the settlement in darkness.

A shattered spacecraft covers the entry area and back end of this immense hangar. The remains of the ship spread across the exposed northern bulkhead. Several sparks flash amid exposed wiring. The telltale shrieks of goblin songs ring out from the hangar’s rear, accompanied by the recognizable bangs and whirrs of a salvaging crew. A ship hull plate sits discarded near the entrance. Just below a number designation, in bold red letters, reads the ship’s call sign: Archer.

This area has low gravity and thin atmosphere due to the smashed opening in the hangar door. The ceiling goes up 80 feet. A 40-foot-high steel catwalk bisects the open expanse of the chamber and skirts the perimeter. There is a slight bump in this catwalk, where The Archer’s wreckage slid below and into the hangar’s northern wall.


sp 20/20 | hp 24/24 | rp 6/6 | EAC 16 KAC 16 | fort +1 refl +3, will +4 | melee 5, ranged 6 | init +2 | Female damaya lashunta xenoseeker technomancer / 4
Skills:
Computers +14 (4 ranks), Diplomacy +7, Engineering +11 (4 ranks), Intimidate +5, Life Science +14, Mysticism +8, Physical Science +11, Piloting +9 (4 ranks); (reduce the DCs of Life Science checks to identity rare creatures

"We need to get inside that ship! Do you think we will need to fight our way across to her? If so, I say we get Obozaya back in the turret and start laying waste to the place."


Male Idarian Kasatha Scholar Solarian/4 (SP 30/32 HP 32/32 RP 3/3 | EAC:16 KAC:16 | F:+5 R:+2 W:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc:+7 Darkvision 60ft | Move:30ft) | Solar Weapon +7 (1d6+1d3+6 S; critical knockdown)
Skills:
Acrobatics +10 Athletics +10 Bluff +1 Diplomacy +8 Disguise +1 Intimidate +1 LifeSci +5 Perc +7 Piloting +1 SM +1 Stealth +6

Altronus shakes his head.

The thing about goblins is, they breed. There might be a couple dozen of them, or there might be thousands. I think we'd be better off sneaking past. But how?

His lower left arm scratches his head in thought.

A distraction? Invisibility? Disguise? Bluff?

I'm open to ideas.


Init +2 | SP 32/32 HP 26/26 RP 5/5 | Darkvision 60 ft., Perception +8 | EAC 17, KAC 17 | F +5, R +6, W +2 | Speed 30 ft. | Tactical semi-auto pistol +4 (1d6+2 P; analog) Drone 4 | HP 40/40 | Darkvision 60 ft., Low-light vision, Perception +8 | EAC 17, KAC 17 | F +1, R +6, W +0 | Speed 30 ft., fly 30 ft. | Tactical semi-auto pistol +7 (1d6+2 P; analog)

Do I need to make a check to recall information about the Archer? Or do we all remember well about Livewire's ship?

"If we're planning on sneaking, might I suggest we plant one of these? Just in case you know -" Quig shows his collection of explosives to his comrades: two stickybomb explosives, two flash explosives and an incendiary explosive. He also motions towards the drone. "We could also let Scout, erm, 'scout' ahead and take shots. The cameras I've set up adjust automatically according to the available lighting."


Init +2 | SP 32/32 HP 26/26 RP 5/5 | Darkvision 60 ft., Perception +8 | EAC 17, KAC 17 | F +5, R +6, W +2 | Speed 30 ft. | Tactical semi-auto pistol +4 (1d6+2 P; analog) Drone 4 | HP 40/40 | Darkvision 60 ft., Low-light vision, Perception +8 | EAC 17, KAC 17 | F +1, R +6, W +0 | Speed 30 ft., fly 30 ft. | Tactical semi-auto pistol +7 (1d6+2 P; analog)

Sorry! Forgot to indicate the effects of each explosive. Stickybomb explosives [15 ft. entangled 2d4 rounds, DC 13], flash explosives [5 ft. blinded 1d4 rounds, DC 12], incendiary explosive [5 ft. 1d6 F plus 1d4 burn, DC 12]


sp 20/20 | hp 24/24 | rp 6/6 | EAC 16 KAC 16 | fort +1 refl +3, will +4 | melee 5, ranged 6 | init +2 | Female damaya lashunta xenoseeker technomancer / 4
Skills:
Computers +14 (4 ranks), Diplomacy +7, Engineering +11 (4 ranks), Intimidate +5, Life Science +14, Mysticism +8, Physical Science +11, Piloting +9 (4 ranks); (reduce the DCs of Life Science checks to identity rare creatures

"It's not like they didn't see us land, so our being here likely isn't a secret."


Male Idarian Kasatha Scholar Solarian/4 (SP 30/32 HP 32/32 RP 3/3 | EAC:16 KAC:16 | F:+5 R:+2 W:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc:+7 Darkvision 60ft | Move:30ft) | Solar Weapon +7 (1d6+1d3+6 S; critical knockdown)
Skills:
Acrobatics +10 Athletics +10 Bluff +1 Diplomacy +8 Disguise +1 Intimidate +1 LifeSci +5 Perc +7 Piloting +1 SM +1 Stealth +6

Right. Shall we have Scout go in, drop a flash explosive or two on the far side, and run past them in the confusion? Does anyone have a signal jammer to prevent them calling the alarm?

Flash grenade in the NW corner (red cloud added to map in proposed location). We only have to climb the ladder to the second level and obtain entry to the door in the SE corner.

Dark Archive

@Quig- You remember your conversation with Livewire.

@Altronus- Your sheet doesn't have flash grenades that I can see. Where did you get one. Not only that but a grenade has a range of 20 feet so each increment outside of that would incur a -2 penalty. Did you wish to move closer into the hangar?


Obozaya | Vesk Soldier 4 | SP 32/32 HP 34/34 RP 5/5 | EAC 21 KAC 23; | F +5; R +4; W +4 | | Speed 35 ft | Init +7 | autotarget rifle: +7 (1d6+4 P; alalog, automatic) | Perc +0

Obozaya checks his weapons, armor, and equipment.

"We could always go in guns ablazin'. That always sees to work for me..."

Once the others suggest the grenade, he says "Of course, a little distraction is sound tactically."


Init +2 | SP 32/32 HP 26/26 RP 5/5 | Darkvision 60 ft., Perception +8 | EAC 17, KAC 17 | F +5, R +6, W +2 | Speed 30 ft. | Tactical semi-auto pistol +4 (1d6+2 P; analog) Drone 4 | HP 40/40 | Darkvision 60 ft., Low-light vision, Perception +8 | EAC 17, KAC 17 | F +1, R +6, W +0 | Speed 30 ft., fly 30 ft. | Tactical semi-auto pistol +7 (1d6+2 P; analog)

Quig's the one with the grenades and we're suggesting that the hover drone drop it instead of one of us. The drone does have weapon mounts but I don't think that's also compatible with thrown grenade. Also, can I also have a token of my drone on the map?

Dark Archive

@Quig- Your Scout drone would need something like manipulator arms mod for that. Your drone has no arms to throw anything or arm anything for that matter. It does have a weapon mount which you can spend 1 hour to remove the tactical pistol completely and equip another weapon,
which still wouldn't be able to arm it. If that all makes sense.


Init +2 | SP 32/32 HP 26/26 RP 5/5 | Darkvision 60 ft., Perception +8 | EAC 17, KAC 17 | F +5, R +6, W +2 | Speed 30 ft. | Tactical semi-auto pistol +4 (1d6+2 P; analog) Drone 4 | HP 40/40 | Darkvision 60 ft., Low-light vision, Perception +8 | EAC 17, KAC 17 | F +1, R +6, W +0 | Speed 30 ft., fly 30 ft. | Tactical semi-auto pistol +7 (1d6+2 P; analog)

Yeah, I figured it would make modifications. I'll just let Quig set those explosives if ever. Thanks for the info.

The ysoki turns to the big vesk soldier. "Whoa there, big guy! I also like the idea of bringing the fight to them, but we need to make sure we have the upper hand." Quig sets his drone in one of the spacecraft debris to assess the area. "Let's see what we've got here."

I'm assuming this space wing is big enough to cover me. What can my drone see?

Dark Archive

As Quig's drone approaches in the hangar Quig. moving in the hangar Quig realizes that the gravity seems a bit low, allowing him to jump higher and farther.

Though as he gets closer he notices a small clan of space goblin,s rummaging through the junk, giggling with glee in the process as they toss small scraps of metal back and forth.

Quig and his drone stay low, entering the hangar unnoticed as they stay just out of eyesight of the rummaging space goblins.


Init +2 | SP 32/32 HP 26/26 RP 5/5 | Darkvision 60 ft., Perception +8 | EAC 17, KAC 17 | F +5, R +6, W +2 | Speed 30 ft. | Tactical semi-auto pistol +4 (1d6+2 P; analog) Drone 4 | HP 40/40 | Darkvision 60 ft., Low-light vision, Perception +8 | EAC 17, KAC 17 | F +1, R +6, W +0 | Speed 30 ft., fly 30 ft. | Tactical semi-auto pistol +7 (1d6+2 P; analog)

Quig curses upon seeing the group of goblins through his custom rig. He skitters back to his companions with his drone and shows them the images of the goblins in his custom rig. "We do have a bit of goblin problems in our hands. Looks like we'll have to fight our way to get to the Archer."


sp 20/20 | hp 24/24 | rp 6/6 | EAC 16 KAC 16 | fort +1 refl +3, will +4 | melee 5, ranged 6 | init +2 | Female damaya lashunta xenoseeker technomancer / 4
Skills:
Computers +14 (4 ranks), Diplomacy +7, Engineering +11 (4 ranks), Intimidate +5, Life Science +14, Mysticism +8, Physical Science +11, Piloting +9 (4 ranks); (reduce the DCs of Life Science checks to identity rare creatures

GM: if we go out and get in a fight within view of the ship,can one of us be manning the turret and lobbing shots into the bad guys?

Dark Archive

Raia:
The ship is some distance out as there were only a few suitable landing spots, none of which are lined up with the opening of the hangar without firing blind into the side of the hangar.


sp 20/20 | hp 24/24 | rp 6/6 | EAC 16 KAC 16 | fort +1 refl +3, will +4 | melee 5, ranged 6 | init +2 | Female damaya lashunta xenoseeker technomancer / 4
Skills:
Computers +14 (4 ranks), Diplomacy +7, Engineering +11 (4 ranks), Intimidate +5, Life Science +14, Mysticism +8, Physical Science +11, Piloting +9 (4 ranks); (reduce the DCs of Life Science checks to identity rare creatures

Raia checks her gear. Makes sure she is all loaded up. "I'm ready to go whenever you say." She has her pistol in her hand and appears pretty comfortable with it.


Init +2 | SP 32/32 HP 26/26 RP 5/5 | Darkvision 60 ft., Perception +8 | EAC 17, KAC 17 | F +5, R +6, W +2 | Speed 30 ft. | Tactical semi-auto pistol +4 (1d6+2 P; analog) Drone 4 | HP 40/40 | Darkvision 60 ft., Low-light vision, Perception +8 | EAC 17, KAC 17 | F +1, R +6, W +0 | Speed 30 ft., fly 30 ft. | Tactical semi-auto pistol +7 (1d6+2 P; analog)

Quig makes sure that Scout's pistol is all loaded up. With custom rig in one hand and a pistol on the other, he looks towards his companions (particularly on the heavily armored vesk). "Ready when you are, big fella." The drone hums beside him.


Male Idarian Kasatha Scholar Solarian/4 (SP 30/32 HP 32/32 RP 3/3 | EAC:16 KAC:16 | F:+5 R:+2 W:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc:+7 Darkvision 60ft | Move:30ft) | Solar Weapon +7 (1d6+1d3+6 S; critical knockdown)
Skills:
Acrobatics +10 Athletics +10 Bluff +1 Diplomacy +8 Disguise +1 Intimidate +1 LifeSci +5 Perc +7 Piloting +1 SM +1 Stealth +6

Altronus checks his pistol and tests the infrared sensors on his helmet. He doesn't need to test the glowing mote of light that transforms into his solar weapon. Taking a frag grenade in his third hand, he signals his readiness.

Dark Archive

Obozaya leads the charge as the group assaults the goblin-filled hangar.

Init:

Altronus: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
Quig: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Obozaya: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
Raia: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Space-Goblins: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Goblin Bullies: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16

Round 1
Obozaya
--------------------------
Space Goblins
--------------------------
Raia
--------------------------
Goblin Bullies
--------------------------
Altronus
Quig


Obozaya | Vesk Soldier 4 | SP 32/32 HP 34/34 RP 5/5 | EAC 21 KAC 23; | F +5; R +4; W +4 | | Speed 35 ft | Init +7 | autotarget rifle: +7 (1d6+4 P; alalog, automatic) | Perc +0

Obozaya rushes across the room and commences laying down covering fire, though the shots are hardly accurate.

"Go, go, go!"

autotarget rifle: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 101d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Dark Archive

Obozaya draws her autotarget rifle and fires a shot at the goblins as she slams into a piece of the ship for some cover.

The space goblins shriek as they scatter in all directions, drawing junk lasers. A new song begins to rise in the air as lasers fire in all directions.

"Goblins need a blade to fight,
Scare the doggies with our might.
A rusty blade should do the trick,
Their mangy hides we mean to nick.

Into the trash we must dig,
To find a blade not too small or big.
Into the mounds we will dig deep,
Out with a blade we will creep.

A rusty blade to cut their hides,
Dig it deep into their sides.
Look at the mess that we have made,
With our fine new dogslicer blade."

While not quite able to reach the rest of the party the goblins focus fire on Obozaya.

Green Junk Laser vs Obozaya EAC 21: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

Light Blue Junk Laser vs Obozaya EAC 21: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17

Orange Junk Laser vs Obozaya EAC 21: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Damage (Fire): 1d4 ⇒ 4

Purple Junk Laser vs Obozaya; Cover EAC 25: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

A stray laser bolt strikes Obozaya's armor plating.

Round 1
Obozaya (SP 28/32; HP 34/34)
--------------------------
Space Goblins
--------------------------
Raia
--------------------------
Goblin Bullies
--------------------------
Altronus
Quig


sp 20/20 | hp 24/24 | rp 6/6 | EAC 16 KAC 16 | fort +1 refl +3, will +4 | melee 5, ranged 6 | init +2 | Female damaya lashunta xenoseeker technomancer / 4
Skills:
Computers +14 (4 ranks), Diplomacy +7, Engineering +11 (4 ranks), Intimidate +5, Life Science +14, Mysticism +8, Physical Science +11, Piloting +9 (4 ranks); (reduce the DCs of Life Science checks to identity rare creatures

Raia shuffles quickly across the tarmac to a position behind Obozaya, and away from the enemies. She takes a shot at the goblin to her SE (green)...

thunderstrike sonic pistol: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 241d8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Obozaya: "I claim first blood, you big lug!"

Out loud: "Do we fight them here, and then move in, or do we try and push through them while fighting?"

Dark Archive

The Thunderstrike Sonic pistol has a range of 40 feet so don't forget the distance penalty. Though it still easily hits. :) Obozaya's missed due to distance as well.

A screaming sonic sound blasts into the green goblin, shattering it's eardrums as blood flows from the creature's right ear and into it's helmet. Using it's free hand the goblin smacks the side of his cracked and patched helmet hard as if that would help it in some way.

The bullies, surprised by the brute force hang back, but a moment. Delay

Round 2
Obozaya (SP 28/32; HP 34/34)
--------------------------
Space Goblins (Green -5)
--------------------------
Raia
--------------------------
Goblin Bullies
--------------------------
Round 1
Altronus
Quig


Obozaya | Vesk Soldier 4 | SP 32/32 HP 34/34 RP 5/5 | EAC 21 KAC 23; | F +5; R +4; W +4 | | Speed 35 ft | Init +7 | autotarget rifle: +7 (1d6+4 P; alalog, automatic) | Perc +0

Obozaya squeezes the trigger again.

"Only because I'm covering your sorry butt!" he retorts to Raia.

autotarget rifle: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 221d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6 Also green, unless it's down, in which case I'll go for light blue.

151 to 200 of 224 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Tyranius Claim to Salvation (Starfinder) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.