Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion

Pathfinder Roleplaying Game


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Beginner Box


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Battles


Pathfinder Comics

Sins of the Saviors (GM Reference), by Fromper

Multiple Metamagic feats with a non-prepared caster, quicken spell, by Belafon

Classes, Archetypes and Prestige Classes I (and hopefully others) would love to see be made real, by Simeon

인천안마㈑수원안마 bamwar 11ㆍcom 〖 밤전 〗대전안마, by crunchycrunchy499

[ 밤의전쟁 ] Bamwar 1 |ㆍ C o m 일산안마ラ인천안마㉶연산안마, by crunchycrunchy499

분당안마〘 bamwar 11ㆍcom〙 밤워 〘부천안마〙부산안마, by crunchycrunchy498

김포안마 밤전 창원안마 BAMWAR ||ㆍCOM 천호안마, by crunchycrunchy498

Need PFS ruling on Racial Heritage: Kitsune and Magical Tails, by Kalindlara

BAMWAR//ㆍCOM 대전안마 밤의전쟁 강남안마김포안마, by crunchycrunchy497

강남안마 bamwar①1ㆍcOm 「 밤워 」해운대안마√마포안마, by crunchycrunchy497

강남안마タ진주안마 BAMWAR11 COM 밤전 ⓟ신설안마, by crunchycrunchy496

「마포안마」 bamwar 11ㆍcom 선릉안마へ대전안마〔 밤의전쟁 〕, by crunchycrunchy496

melee combat disalber because sometimes murder is....., by zainale

연산안마강남안마 밤워 Bamwar 1 |ㆍ C o m 선릉안마, by crunchycrunchy495

부산안마 bamwar 11ㆍcom〖 밤전 〗광주안마「서산안마, by crunchycrunchy495

GM Twigs' Rise of the Runelords (Inactive)

Game Master Twigs

Varisia is a land of heroes. Its ragged tors and towering cliffs are home to goblins, ogres and worse, and crumbling monoliths dot the land, hiding dark secrets best left forgotten. Who will stop the rise of a fallen empire and save Varisia?


251 to 256 of 256 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>

Akrem:
You hear raised voices as the lunch hour draws to a close. You see your father standing by the door, arms folded, as Sheriff Hemlock stands, arms open, his eyes closed and a level tone to his voice. The few remaining guests try to look busy, unabashedly watching on the sidelines.

The Sheriff nods in acknowledgement. "Akrem... We were just talking about you. You're the talk of the town."

"What is it to you?" you hear your father say, a bitter edge to his voice. "You abandoned your family name, and betrayed father's memory. What is this family to you?"

Silence falls around the Deer, now.

"I will leave, now." says the Sheriff, a touch of sadness in his voice. "I would like it very much if you came to the Garrison later, nephew. There is someone you may like to meet."

"You are a disgrace to your people and your quah!" your father yells after him, his voice booming. "You aren't welcome-" he says, cut short by the slamming of the door. Your father sighs heavily.

"... come, my son. We need more wood for the fires. The mists will come in tonight. Then you may have the afternoon free."

As Lohrgan begins to get settled, the Sheriff will stride into the inn, cutting Rohan off mid-sentence. "Yes, you're right on that." says the voice of Sheriff Hemlock, hands linked behind his back. "Please, come with me, gentlemen. There is someone I'd like you to meet..." he says, nodding. "Good day, Mr. Foxglove." he adds, as an afterthought. "I hope your stay is a good one."


Boiko bids farewell to Aldern. "Looking forward to hear from you once the arrangements are made. Until we meet again, master Foxglove."
He follows the sheriff out, slightly nervous. Strangely, even though he doesn't have anything to be guilty of, the presence of a law enforcer makes him uncomfortable.


Male Half-Orc Barbarian 1

Lorghan simply gives an affirmative nod as he follows Hemlock in silence.


Akrem gathers the wood with his father, taking the time to go into detail about the previous day's attack and his part in defeating the goblins. When the pair finish the task, Akrem gathers his things and heads off to the Garrison to find his uncle.


Male LG Human (Varisian/Keleshite) Summoner 1| Damage Received: 0000 | Healing Received: 0000 | Gnoll-like Creatures Slain: 00 | | HP: 10/10 | AC: 17 (14 Tch, 13 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD: 18 | F: +1, R: +4, W: +2 | Init: +6 | Perc: +1 | Speed 30ft | Sling Bullets: 10/10 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Spell Like Abilities: Summon Monster I 5/5 Active conditions: None.

"Well, sorry ol' Fox, duty calls." Qualin says with a grin before following the sherif out.


Resources:
1st Level Spells - 3/4 Summon Monster 2 - 4/4
Summoner 3 (HP 30/30; AC:16, T:12, FF:14; Fort:+3 Ref:+3 Will:+3; Init+4; Perception -1)
Effects:
None

Rohan quietly follows the sheriff out the door.

251 to 256 of 256 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Twigs' Rise of the Runelords All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2015 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.