Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

GM thunderspirit's Reign of Winter AP

Game Master thunderspirit

Hungry insect


251 to 300 of 1,639 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

F Elf Magus / 2 Init +8; HP: 17/17 AC 16 Touch 12 FF 14; Percep 2; Arcane Pool 2/4

Ali listens to the conversation, while futzing over the frozen body to try to get at the serviceable breastplate. She wrinkles her nose at the task, but does it anyway.

TREASURE: who would like to keep track of treasure? It's probably best to have one person responsible, and keep the list in a centralized easily accessible place. any volunteers or nominations? (I do it for 2 other campaigns, so I have the process down; I'd do it if no one objects, or if someone else would like to, speak up!) Those of you in Crimson Throne can be honest and tell me if you tink the way I do it there is working to your satisfaction!!


Level 2 Murder Hobo
Group Initiative:
[dice=Ali]1d20+8[/dice] [dice=Kappi]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Vojtek]1d20+2[/dice] [dice=Davosh]1d20+2[/dice] [dice=Edward]1d20+3[/dice]
Greatsword:
Power Attack with Greatsword: [dice]1d20+6-1[/dice] for [dice]2d6+8+2[/dice] damage.
HP: 29/29 | Rage -> 8/8 | Initiative:+2 | AC:16, T:12, FF:14
Crunch:
Fort: +6/+7 vs. Cold | Ref: +2/+3 vs. Cold | Will +0/+1 vs. Cold || Perception +0 | Stealth +2 || FAME:0/0 | XP:0/1,300
Ali'yanah D'ohr'hein wrote:


TREASURE: who would like to keep track of treasure? It's probably best to have one person responsible, and keep the list in a centralized easily accessible place. any volunteers or nominations? (I do it for 2 other campaigns, so I have the process down; I'd do it if no one objects, or if someone else would like to, speak up!) Those of you in Crimson Throne can be honest and tell me if you tink the way I do it there is working to your satisfaction!!

All you buddy! I like the way you do it in CotCT


Male
Stats:
HP: 18/18, Init: +1, Perception: +0, Fort: +2, Ref: +3, Will: +3
Per Diem:
Cantrips: 4, 1st Level: 4/4

"Gentlemen, it looks like we're headed South. Let us hope that whomever created these zombies is not powerful enough for more potent undead. I'd be willing to wager it's going to get cold. Vojtek, I can see you eyeing the carriage, I wouldn't spend time on it. Time is of the essence now. We may yet find our erstwhile noble alive. We may also find her flayed into the anatomy diagram of some sick first Worlder too... but let's hope not."


male Human Rogue 2 HPs 17/18, AC 17, FF13 Touch14), Init +5, (fort +1, ref +8, wil +2), Trap Spotter +9

Kappi is ready to move on. Though he is somewhat fond of the cold at the moment. With the freezing temps the bodies dont smell nearly as bad as they would in the hot summer sun.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Oracle 1 Paladin 1 AC= 19; T=13; FF=16; HP 21/21; Init +3; Per +0; +4F +3R +4W
Kappi Matarito wrote:
Kappi is ready to move on.

Concur


Level 2 Murder Hobo
Group Initiative:
[dice=Ali]1d20+8[/dice] [dice=Kappi]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Vojtek]1d20+2[/dice] [dice=Davosh]1d20+2[/dice] [dice=Edward]1d20+3[/dice]
Greatsword:
Power Attack with Greatsword: [dice]1d20+6-1[/dice] for [dice]2d6+8+2[/dice] damage.
HP: 29/29 | Rage -> 8/8 | Initiative:+2 | AC:16, T:12, FF:14
Crunch:
Fort: +6/+7 vs. Cold | Ref: +2/+3 vs. Cold | Will +0/+1 vs. Cold || Perception +0 | Stealth +2 || FAME:0/0 | XP:0/1,300
Edward W.Fell wrote:
Kappi Matarito wrote:
Kappi is ready to move on.
Concur

Concur


F Elf Magus / 2 Init +8; HP: 17/17 AC 16 Touch 12 FF 14; Percep 2; Arcane Pool 2/4

Concur.

DM sir: did Ali get the breastplate? and is it a normal breastplate?

I'll go through spoilers and such to find treasure--assuming everything is disclosed/shared?


male Human Rogue 2 HPs 17/18, AC 17, FF13 Touch14), Init +5, (fort +1, ref +8, wil +2), Trap Spotter +9
Ali'yanah D'ohr'hein wrote:

Concur.

DM sir: did Ali get the breastplate? and is it a normal breastplate?

I'll go through spoilers and such to find treasure--assuming everything is disclosed/shared?

Does it have sculpted boobs for Ali?


Level 2 Murder Hobo
Group Initiative:
[dice=Ali]1d20+8[/dice] [dice=Kappi]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Vojtek]1d20+2[/dice] [dice=Davosh]1d20+2[/dice] [dice=Edward]1d20+3[/dice]
Greatsword:
Power Attack with Greatsword: [dice]1d20+6-1[/dice] for [dice]2d6+8+2[/dice] damage.
HP: 29/29 | Rage -> 8/8 | Initiative:+2 | AC:16, T:12, FF:14
Crunch:
Fort: +6/+7 vs. Cold | Ref: +2/+3 vs. Cold | Will +0/+1 vs. Cold || Perception +0 | Stealth +2 || FAME:0/0 | XP:0/1,300
GM thunderspirit wrote:
...and sword. The blade appears to be normal steel, though it is quite well made.

DM - Is the sword that was in the ice a masterwork weapon?


male Human Rogue 2 HPs 17/18, AC 17, FF13 Touch14), Init +5, (fort +1, ref +8, wil +2), Trap Spotter +9
Vojtek Wartooth wrote:
GM thunderspirit wrote:
...and sword. The blade appears to be normal steel, though it is quite well made.
DM - Is the sword that was in the ice a masterwork weapon?

Yes it is. Said so on last page. Does anyone want it? Kappi and I pretty sure Davosh cant use it.


Sinspawn 3

It is normal breastplate. No boobs, sculpted or otherwise.

As it enters the full expanse of the Border Wood, the trail passes through a small clearing among the taller trees before continuing uphill and out of sight. A large chest lies half-buried in the snow, apparently dropped or discarded by those who hastily passed this way.

Please determine a marching order (single and double file) as you walk along the trail. It is presently large enough to go two abreast.


Male
Stats:
HP: 18/18, Init: +1, Perception: +0, Fort: +2, Ref: +3, Will: +3
Per Diem:
Cantrips: 4, 1st Level: 4/4

Single File:

Vojtek
Kappi
Edward
Davosh
Ali

Double:

Vojtek Kappi
Davosh
Edward Ali

any objections?

"A chest? Either a hastily dropped piece of loot (indicating that either our quarry is busy with other things, or that this is no simple robbery) or a cleverly laid trap. Either way, we should look inside it."


male Human Rogue 2 HPs 17/18, AC 17, FF13 Touch14), Init +5, (fort +1, ref +8, wil +2), Trap Spotter +9

no qualms about marching order

Kappi moves forward to inspect the area around the chest. Then he moves in to check the chest itself looking for traps. Last he goes to unlock and open the chest.

Perception 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
Disable device/traps 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 8 + 1 = 12
Open lock 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27


F Elf Magus / 2 Init +8; HP: 17/17 AC 16 Touch 12 FF 14; Percep 2; Arcane Pool 2/4

I do not object to that marching order. Rear guard works--I don't want any of you juvenile mooks behind me!!

Ali takes out her sling and starts looking around for danger at the mention of a possible "cleverly laid trap..."


Sinspawn 3

Kappi moves forward to the chest as the party hangs back a little, keeping a watchful eye.

The rogue looks over the chest and deems it safe. When he touches the chest to examine the lock, however, a rope hidden beneath the packed snow goes taut and erupts from the white toward the undergrowth on the left edge of the clearing, sending a large spiked log swinging down toward the party from its perch suspended high in the trees!

Since there's no map for this, I've determined we'll have to decide randomly who is in the log's path; I'll also say that no more than two other people besides Kappi can be struck, so we'll use the two highest rolls.

Ali: 1d100 ⇒ 91
Davosh: 1d100 ⇒ 36
Edward: 1d100 ⇒ 49
Vojtek: 1d100 ⇒ 97

Log trap attack roll: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25
log trap damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9


Sinspawn 3

Kappi does manage to unlock the chest, but there's nothing inside it!


Level 2 Murder Hobo
Group Initiative:
[dice=Ali]1d20+8[/dice] [dice=Kappi]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Vojtek]1d20+2[/dice] [dice=Davosh]1d20+2[/dice] [dice=Edward]1d20+3[/dice]
Greatsword:
Power Attack with Greatsword: [dice]1d20+6-1[/dice] for [dice]2d6+8+2[/dice] damage.
HP: 29/29 | Rage -> 8/8 | Initiative:+2 | AC:16, T:12, FF:14
Crunch:
Fort: +6/+7 vs. Cold | Ref: +2/+3 vs. Cold | Will +0/+1 vs. Cold || Perception +0 | Stealth +2 || FAME:0/0 | XP:0/1,300

Vojtek falls to the ground dying. -2 hps


Male
Stats:
HP: 18/18, Init: +1, Perception: +0, Fort: +2, Ref: +3, Will: +3
Per Diem:
Cantrips: 4, 1st Level: 4/4

I'm sure both of you are, "Gorum's Guts!" Davosh runs over and casts a spell to heal his wounds, 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9


F Elf Magus / 2 Init +8; HP: 17/17 AC 16 Touch 12 FF 14; Percep 2; Arcane Pool 2/4

Ali is struck viciously, and staggers about, unable to get her wits about her. 0 hp

Well...something tells me...we're on...the right track...


Male
Stats:
HP: 18/18, Init: +1, Perception: +0, Fort: +2, Ref: +3, Will: +3
Per Diem:
Cantrips: 4, 1st Level: 4/4

With clinical detachment, Davosh eyes the elf, "Sorry Ali, that is my only curative of the day. Now, I could kill you with my other spell, but that would set us back methinks." Davosh is clearly not proficient with humor.


F Elf Magus / 2 Init +8; HP: 17/17 AC 16 Touch 12 FF 14; Percep 2; Arcane Pool 2/4

Clearly still Staggered Ali is confused at the witch's comment--was that a threat? After a moment, she understands, remembering his struggles with humor before.

Don't waste magic, Davosh. You could probably kill me with a sneeze about now!


Level 2 Murder Hobo
Group Initiative:
[dice=Ali]1d20+8[/dice] [dice=Kappi]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Vojtek]1d20+2[/dice] [dice=Davosh]1d20+2[/dice] [dice=Edward]1d20+3[/dice]
Greatsword:
Power Attack with Greatsword: [dice]1d20+6-1[/dice] for [dice]2d6+8+2[/dice] damage.
HP: 29/29 | Rage -> 8/8 | Initiative:+2 | AC:16, T:12, FF:14
Crunch:
Fort: +6/+7 vs. Cold | Ref: +2/+3 vs. Cold | Will +0/+1 vs. Cold || Perception +0 | Stealth +2 || FAME:0/0 | XP:0/1,300

Take up a defensive posture! Traps are usually watched!

Vojtek springs up from the ground still dripping blood. He draws his massive sword and faces the ominous woods grimly.

Oh, and thanks Davosh. I feel much better. As an afterthought, Vojtek is clearly more concerned with the group's survival.


male Human Rogue 2 HPs 17/18, AC 17, FF13 Touch14), Init +5, (fort +1, ref +8, wil +2), Trap Spotter +9
Edward W.Fell wrote:

He walks up to Vojtek, places a hand on his shoulder. [b]May Apsu lessen your pain

[dice=Cure Light Wounds]1d8+1

ox

Edwin already cured Vojtek after the zombie fight. So this trap should only have taken Vojtek down to 5 hps. Davoshs spell could be used on Ali.

Kappi is clearly very upset with himself for not finding the trap. He vows to do better.


Sinspawn 3
Kappi Matarito wrote:
Edwin already cured Vojtek after the zombie fight. So this trap should only have taken Vojtek down to 5 hps. Davoshs spell could be used on Ali.

This is correct.

Recap: Kappi is at 1 hp. Vojtek is at 5. Ali was staggered at 0, but was brought back up by Davosh.
The log trap did not reset, but did slam into the side of the chest and cave in one corner. No enemies come bursting out of hiding to ambush the party.

Kappi:
A Take 10 allows you to see that the chest moved a bit in its half-buried state when struck by the force of the log trap. You catch a glimpse of something beneath it before it slides back where it was.


male Human Rogue 2 HPs 17/18, AC 17, FF13 Touch14), Init +5, (fort +1, ref +8, wil +2), Trap Spotter +9

Now that the trap has already been sprung and what has happened. The young rogue tries to learn from his mistake. He studies the whole trap mechanism, the chest, and the area around it.
Take Ten, perception 17

Grand Lodge

Male Human Oracle 1 Paladin 1 AC= 19; T=13; FF=16; HP 21/21; Init +3; Per +0; +4F +3R +4W

Thanks Kappi for pointing that fact out.

A few seconds after Kappi is hit with the tree, he can feel the pain lessen. Ugh ohhh that takes the wind right out of you as Edward grits his teeth and sucks air back into his lungs.

Kappi heal 5 hp. Free action drop life link from Kappi.

Cure Light wounds Kappi: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Cure Light wounds Vojtek: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Cure Light wounds Vojtek: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Cure Light wounds Edward: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Please lets not get hurt anymore, I feel as if I'm calling to much on Wayfinder today as it is. Also, when Davosh points out an obvious trap do ya think we can wait till we all spread out so only 1 or 2 get hurt? Or better yet, let Kappi go in there alone I can heal him from a distance if needed.


male Human Rogue 2 HPs 17/18, AC 17, FF13 Touch14), Init +5, (fort +1, ref +8, wil +2), Trap Spotter +9

Thanks Edwin. Glad you are here to help keep us alive. Yes, I should have told everyone tostand back while I checked for a trap.


Level 2 Murder Hobo
Group Initiative:
[dice=Ali]1d20+8[/dice] [dice=Kappi]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Vojtek]1d20+2[/dice] [dice=Davosh]1d20+2[/dice] [dice=Edward]1d20+3[/dice]
Greatsword:
Power Attack with Greatsword: [dice]1d20+6-1[/dice] for [dice]2d6+8+2[/dice] damage.
HP: 29/29 | Rage -> 8/8 | Initiative:+2 | AC:16, T:12, FF:14
Crunch:
Fort: +6/+7 vs. Cold | Ref: +2/+3 vs. Cold | Will +0/+1 vs. Cold || Perception +0 | Stealth +2 || FAME:0/0 | XP:0/1,300

From now on men, we... Vojtek stops midsentence and glances at Ali. He fumbles and pauses for a moment before continuing. From now on let's set up a perimeter when we pause, especially out in the woods. We will spread out to a degree, take cover behind trees or deadfall and allow one person to examine what stops us. Agreed?

DM, can we set this up as an SOP? Default posture when we halt, spread out, face out, take a knee, take cover.


F Elf Magus / 2 Init +8; HP: 17/17 AC 16 Touch 12 FF 14; Percep 2; Arcane Pool 2/4
Vojtek Wartooth wrote:
From now on men, we... Vojtek stops midsentence and glances at Ali. He fumbles and pauses for a moment before continuing.

The elf smirks at Vojtek's stumbling, but promptly waves one hand forward in the universal "don't worry about it, move along" gesture.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Oracle 1 Paladin 1 AC= 19; T=13; FF=16; HP 21/21; Init +3; Per +0; +4F +3R +4W

Kappi your 9/10 hp,
Vojtek your full HP


Level 2 Murder Hobo
Group Initiative:
[dice=Ali]1d20+8[/dice] [dice=Kappi]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Vojtek]1d20+2[/dice] [dice=Davosh]1d20+2[/dice] [dice=Edward]1d20+3[/dice]
Greatsword:
Power Attack with Greatsword: [dice]1d20+6-1[/dice] for [dice]2d6+8+2[/dice] damage.
HP: 29/29 | Rage -> 8/8 | Initiative:+2 | AC:16, T:12, FF:14
Crunch:
Fort: +6/+7 vs. Cold | Ref: +2/+3 vs. Cold | Will +0/+1 vs. Cold || Perception +0 | Stealth +2 || FAME:0/0 | XP:0/1,300

As he slowly realizes the grievous wounds he received at the hands of the Zombie and on the pointed end of the log trap have disappeared, Vojtek flexes his arms, rotates his neck and grins wolfishly.

These magics are powerful, enough to make me feel immortal! I was prepared to suffer for a week or more, limping around camp and hoping not to face too dangerous an enemy. Thank you both!

Vojtek looks at the blood smeared on the polar bear skin cloak he wears and frowns. 'This is not the first time my blood stained the beast's fur, but last time he was wearing it instead of me!' At the thought, Vojtek barks a laugh out loud that causes Ali to look at him curiously.

No, I will clean it. Vojtek cryptically answers her look, completely misinterpreting her reaction to his crazy man laugh as an offer to do his laundry. Hehehe


F Elf Magus / 2 Init +8; HP: 17/17 AC 16 Touch 12 FF 14; Percep 2; Arcane Pool 2/4

Ali blinks at Vojtek a couple times, then politely nods her head. As she turns away, she mutters dam STRAIGHT you will...

Grand Lodge

Male Human Oracle 1 Paladin 1 AC= 19; T=13; FF=16; HP 21/21; Init +3; Per +0; +4F +3R +4W

After the laundry is done I guess we move along following the trail.


Sinspawn 3

Kappi:
You think that, if you had some help, you might be able to pull the chest out of its burial space and see if anything is beneath it.


male Human Rogue 2 HPs 17/18, AC 17, FF13 Touch14), Init +5, (fort +1, ref +8, wil +2), Trap Spotter +9

Hold on a moment. Someone help me move this empty chest, there could be something underneath it. Kappi starts trying to move the heavy chest by himself.

Strength 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17


Level 2 Murder Hobo
Group Initiative:
[dice=Ali]1d20+8[/dice] [dice=Kappi]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Vojtek]1d20+2[/dice] [dice=Davosh]1d20+2[/dice] [dice=Edward]1d20+3[/dice]
Greatsword:
Power Attack with Greatsword: [dice]1d20+6-1[/dice] for [dice]2d6+8+2[/dice] damage.
HP: 29/29 | Rage -> 8/8 | Initiative:+2 | AC:16, T:12, FF:14
Crunch:
Fort: +6/+7 vs. Cold | Ref: +2/+3 vs. Cold | Will +0/+1 vs. Cold || Perception +0 | Stealth +2 || FAME:0/0 | XP:0/1,300

Vojtek lends a hand.
"Everyone spread out." Once the group has spread, Vojtek grabs the chest and heaves with Kappi.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Oracle 1 Paladin 1 AC= 19; T=13; FF=16; HP 21/21; Init +3; Per +0; +4F +3R +4W

This is for Vojtek's check

Strength check for Vojtek: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18


F Elf Magus / 2 Init +8; HP: 17/17 AC 16 Touch 12 FF 14; Percep 2; Arcane Pool 2/4

Ali nods at Vojtek's wise words. You heard the man, let's spread out. Ali gets well away from the chest, keeping an eye out for trouble, sling ready.


Sinspawn 3

Kappi and Vojtek heave together and pull the chest out of the hole. The cache revealed beneath is likely the spoils garnered from the attack on the caravan, as it contains five sets of leather armor, three sets of studded leather armor, a masterwork chain shirt, two light wooden shields, seven longswords, two spears, a masterwork dagger, and three light crossbows with a total of 25 bolts. Each item bears a mark of House Argentea upon it somewhere.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Oracle 1 Paladin 1 AC= 19; T=13; FF=16; HP 21/21; Init +3; Per +0; +4F +3R +4W

Whoa nice haul there. Seems like it might have been to heavy for them, or they left it here planning to come back for it. Shall we ambush them back? It's not to cold yet to sleep without fire, and I know I could use some prayer time. The other option is taking this stuff back to town to sell, or take what we can use and hide it ourselves. Selling it runs the risk of us being blamed for House Argentea missing items.

I personally can use the following, but am not staking any claim to them. The dagger, which is probably better for Kappi to have, I have a chain shirt, but that one is of better quality, and I do have a light crossbow and that would be extra ammo, unless one of you were going to pick up a crossbow.

btw DM, what hour of day is it? close to evening?


Sinspawn 3

You guys left just after first light, about three hours to get here, and maybe another hour searching the carriage area and getting to the log trap and chest. It's about mid-morning.


male Human Rogue 2 HPs 17/18, AC 17, FF13 Touch14), Init +5, (fort +1, ref +8, wil +2), Trap Spotter +9

The Varisian lad almost seems hesitent to speak but finally does. The dagger is the only thing I would keep from the loot. But honestly, I generally use my spears and tomahawks for fighting. Ill certainly take it, but if someone else could make better use of it they should have it.
At the talk of taking things back to town, Kappi clearly wants to press on. He is still an impatient youth. I dont think House Argentea could fault us for making use of some of thier things in an effort to rescue a daughter of thier house. Lets take what we can use and put the rest back. We can come back for it later. I dont waiting to set up an ambush would work. We dont know when or if they are even comjng back. The Lady might not have that long... I think we should press on. There is alot of daylight left.


Male
Stats:
HP: 18/18, Init: +1, Perception: +0, Fort: +2, Ref: +3, Will: +3
Per Diem:
Cantrips: 4, 1st Level: 4/4

"Interesting... Agreed, likely too heavy, which is good news for us. Speed is a concern of theirs, the trail is not yet cold...so to speak. I agree with the thie....scout. Let us press on. That being said, I have little magic left."

Davosh eyes the treasure, weighing thoughts.

"Kappi, there will come a time when I am powerful enough to never stoop to wielding a weapon...not that there's anything wrong with that. If you really don't mind, I'll hold on to it. Once we rest and I have some magic back and I'll pass it on."

Now eyeing his partymates, he weighs additional thoughts.

"We should rebury the treasure, but take the masterwork armor and a longsword. We can ask for it as praeda after rescuing this woman. If not, we can bring it back as proof of our attempt."


F Elf Magus / 2 Init +8; HP: 17/17 AC 16 Touch 12 FF 14; Percep 2; Arcane Pool 2/4

Ali grabs a crossbow and case of bolts. I'm with Davosh on what to do--bury the loot we don't use now, for later.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Oracle 1 Paladin 1 AC= 19; T=13; FF=16; HP 21/21; Init +3; Per +0; +4F +3R +4W

Agreed, sounds like a good plan. Now shall I upgrade my chain shirt to masterwork, or does someone else want it?


male Human Rogue 2 HPs 17/18, AC 17, FF13 Touch14), Init +5, (fort +1, ref +8, wil +2), Trap Spotter +9
Edward W.Fell wrote:
Agreed, sounds like a good plan. Now shall I upgrade my chain shirt to masterwork, or does someone else want it?

Take it.


Level 2 Murder Hobo
Group Initiative:
[dice=Ali]1d20+8[/dice] [dice=Kappi]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Vojtek]1d20+2[/dice] [dice=Davosh]1d20+2[/dice] [dice=Edward]1d20+3[/dice]
Greatsword:
Power Attack with Greatsword: [dice]1d20+6-1[/dice] for [dice]2d6+8+2[/dice] damage.
HP: 29/29 | Rage -> 8/8 | Initiative:+2 | AC:16, T:12, FF:14
Crunch:
Fort: +6/+7 vs. Cold | Ref: +2/+3 vs. Cold | Will +0/+1 vs. Cold || Perception +0 | Stealth +2 || FAME:0/0 | XP:0/1,300

Can anyone think of a good reason for Vojtek to pass on the masterwork chain? I didn't really have a lot of time to research it - but he is wearing studded leather now.


Male
Stats:
HP: 18/18, Init: +1, Perception: +0, Fort: +2, Ref: +3, Will: +3
Per Diem:
Cantrips: 4, 1st Level: 4/4

Edward ought to don the MW breastplate we found, and Vojtek should wear the shirt.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Oracle 1 Paladin 1 AC= 19; T=13; FF=16; HP 21/21; Init +3; Per +0; +4F +3R +4W

Take the MW chain, you should be in Melee more than I. From your profile I didn't see what type of armor you were wearing, otherwise I would have suggested it to begin with.


Level 2 Murder Hobo
Group Initiative:
[dice=Ali]1d20+8[/dice] [dice=Kappi]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Vojtek]1d20+2[/dice] [dice=Davosh]1d20+2[/dice] [dice=Edward]1d20+3[/dice]
Greatsword:
Power Attack with Greatsword: [dice]1d20+6-1[/dice] for [dice]2d6+8+2[/dice] damage.
HP: 29/29 | Rage -> 8/8 | Initiative:+2 | AC:16, T:12, FF:14
Crunch:
Fort: +6/+7 vs. Cold | Ref: +2/+3 vs. Cold | Will +0/+1 vs. Cold || Perception +0 | Stealth +2 || FAME:0/0 | XP:0/1,300
Edward W.Fell wrote:
Take the MW chain, you should be in Melee more than I. From your profile I didn't see what type of armor you were wearing, otherwise I would have suggested it to begin with.

That reminds me I have to finish transferring the information from my Obsidian Portal character sheet to the Paizo profile. So Vojtek will take the MW Chain Shirt +5. Got it.

251 to 300 of 1,639 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM thunderspirit's Reign of Winter AP All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.