GM Tarondor's Ptolus Campaign

Game Master Tarondor

Where in Ptolus is it?

THE CHAOS BOOK

The Abandoned Manor House

Initiative Rolls:

[dice=Dain]1d20+2[/dice]
[dice=Holys]1d20+8[/dice]
[dice=Silas]1d20+2[/dice]
[dice=Tilver]1d20+3+1d6[/dice]
[dice=Velika]1d20+5[/dice]


1,451 to 1,500 of 1,933 << first < prev | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | next > last >>

Tilver finds no sign of any traps. Dain detects magic inside the chests. Chest 3, 5 and 6 hold especially powerful magic.


Half-elf Fighter 1/Lamplighter Investigator 4 [hp 36/36; F+5, R+7, W+7 (+2 vs. enchantment) | AC 19/12/17 | Init +3+1d6 | Perception +9, Sense Motive +7; Low-light vision] [Inspiration remaining: 6/6]

"What do you think? Do we open them?"


Male Human Sorceror (Gold Draconic) 5; - HP 32/32 ,- AC 13/T: 12/FF: 11 - F: +4 R: +4/ W: +5 - CMB: +2 - CMD: 14, Speed: 30, Init. +8*, - Perception +8

"Yes... given their location, they must be important, and may hold the clues to what is going on here."

We open all the chests and examine their contents. In case it is relevant, we go in the order you have numbered them (1-6).


Is there a second for this idea?


Half-elf Fighter 1/Lamplighter Investigator 4 [hp 36/36; F+5, R+7, W+7 (+2 vs. enchantment) | AC 19/12/17 | Init +3+1d6 | Perception +9, Sense Motive +7; Low-light vision] [Inspiration remaining: 6/6]

Tilver points to the last chest. "I say we open that one first if it might have the all-key. Otherwise, yeah, let's see what's in them."


Well, someone give me a Disable Device check to open the lock.


Half-elf Fighter 1/Lamplighter Investigator 4 [hp 36/36; F+5, R+7, W+7 (+2 vs. enchantment) | AC 19/12/17 | Init +3+1d6 | Perception +9, Sense Motive +7; Low-light vision] [Inspiration remaining: 6/6]

Tilver works at each chest, trying to pop the lock open and see what horrible treasures might be inside.

Disable Device #1: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21
Disable Device #2: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
Disable Device #3: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
Disable Device #4: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13
Disable Device #5: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25
Disable Device #6: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27


Tilver manages to unlock chests #2, 5 and 6.

Inside chest #2 lies a beautiful longsword with a mysterious purple hue.

Inside chest #5 is a scroll, a small leather bag and a human skull engraved with unsettling sigils and arcane runes.

Inside chest #6 is an ordinary key. As you watch it, it changes shape to a slightly different key. And then again a few moments later.


Male Half Elf Oracle 5 (Streets) - HP 34/34 - AC: 18 / T: 13 / FF: 16 - F: +2 / R: +3 / W: +6 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 16, Speed: 20, Init. +2 - Perception +10 (+12 w/ familiar)

Dain focuses his aura sight on the contents of chest #5 and tries to learn what he can.

"Perhaps the All-Key will...ahh...open the other chests?"

Spellcraft roll to determine properties of the scroll
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

The bag
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

And finally the skull
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20


Male Litorian Bloodrager 5 (Steelbood- Silver Draconic Bloodline) - HP 49/49 ,- AC 22/T: 12/FF: 20 [+1 vs charging opponents] - F: +7 R: +4 W: +3* [+2 Vs Ally Spells, and +2 Will/ Rage]- CMB: +8 - CMD: 21, Speed: 25, Init. +2, - Perception +13 Scent; Rage 13/13

"Hmm..I wonder what powers the sword has. It might be useful against whatever is in the next room."

As I lack a magical weapon I would be interested in trying out the sword. The real question is what are the chances all of these items are cursed? :P


Half-elf Fighter 1/Lamplighter Investigator 4 [hp 36/36; F+5, R+7, W+7 (+2 vs. enchantment) | AC 19/12/17 | Init +3+1d6 | Perception +9, Sense Motive +7; Low-light vision] [Inspiration remaining: 6/6]
Dain Slumsaint wrote:

Dain focuses his aura sight on the contents of chest #5 and tries to learn what he can.

"Perhaps the All-Key will...ahh...open the other chests?"

Tilver looks at Dain for a long moment and then just laughs. "Of course it would! Good thinking, Dain. I mean, assuming it lives up to it's name."

After Dain and the others examine the items (and assuming nothing of dire importance), Tilver will try to use the all-key to open the other chests.


Male Human Sorceror (Gold Draconic) 5; - HP 32/32 ,- AC 13/T: 12/FF: 11 - F: +4 R: +4/ W: +5 - CMB: +2 - CMD: 14, Speed: 30, Init. +8*, - Perception +8

Holys raises an eyebrow, and attempts to assist Dain's assessments.

Holys isn't as good as Dain at Spellcraft, so Aid Another. Assuming Dain will also roll for the other items he didn't include above?

Aid Spellcraft on scroll: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23 vs. DC 10
Aid Spellcraft on bag: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11 vs. DC 10
Aid Spellcraft on skull: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13 vs. DC 10
Aid Spellcraft on sword: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8 vs. DC 10
Aid Spellcraft on key: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19 vs. DC 10


Neither Holys nor Dain can decipher the scroll. They learn enough, however, to be frightened. That scroll is incredibly powerful!

The bag contains a few pinches of magical dust, but neither Holys nor Dain has any idea what it does.

Between them, they manage to come to a consensus on the skull. The skull's wielder can cast chaos hammer once per day.

Assuming Dain works with Holys to examine the sword and the key...

Dain vs. sword, no bonus from Holys: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
Dain vs. Key, +2 bonus from Holys: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

Neither object gives up its secrets to examination.

_________________________________________________________________

Tilver picks up the key and immediately learns some things, good and bad:

First, this is Neveran's All-Key, a minor artifact!

This minor artifact looks like a normal key, although as one examines it, the key subtly changes shape. It morphs constantly in this fashion. It opens any lock, regardless of the Open Lock DC or the spells involved, although it will not open things that lack an actual lock with a keyhole (something sealed with arcane lock but no normal lock, for example). Further, using the key proves extremely dangerous, for it draws upon the user’s own life energy to power its magic—it bestows two negative levels each time it is used (a Fortitude save, DC 16, removes them). Further, a character suffers a temporary negative level at all times while the all-key remains in his or her possession (including in a bag of holding or similar device). This latter level goes away immediately when the character gets rid of the key.

Everyone watching can see Tilver shrink into himself, seeming to become sick as his life-force is drawn partially into the All-Key.


FYI - the chests here have no locks - they're sealed only with arcane lock.


Female Gnome Bard 5 - HP 36/36 - AC 18/T: 14/FF:15 - F: +2/ R: +7/ W: +4 (+2 vs. Illusion) - CMB: +2 - CMD: 15, Speed: 20, Init. +5, Perception +7, Sense Motive +11

Velika will cast detect magic and see if she can gain any more information on the magical items.

Assuming Dain or Holys will use read magic on the scroll, Velika will only bother with the two remaining unidentified items.

Spellcraft on dust: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28
Spellcraft on sword: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29


Dang!

The dust is Dust of Chaotic Warding: This dust protects the creature it is sprinkled upon as a protection from law spell for five minutes. It can be used only once.

The sword is a +1 anarchic long sword.


Female Gnome Bard 5 - HP 36/36 - AC 18/T: 14/FF:15 - F: +2/ R: +7/ W: +4 (+2 vs. Illusion) - CMB: +2 - CMD: 15, Speed: 20, Init. +5, Perception +7, Sense Motive +11

Velika can use a longsword and would love to have a magic weapon, but it should absolutely go to the fighters first. So if there are other magic weapons in the other chests, she'd take the sword. Otherwise she's happy to have it in more capable hands.


Male Human Sorceror (Gold Draconic) 5; - HP 32/32 ,- AC 13/T: 12/FF: 11 - F: +4 R: +4/ W: +5 - CMB: +2 - CMD: 14, Speed: 30, Init. +8*, - Perception +8

Holys pales at what happens to Tilver while he is holding the key.

[b]"That... is not good."[b]

Is the pounding sound from earlier still going on? i.e. do we think there's something trying to get at us beyond the door?


Half-elf Fighter 1/Lamplighter Investigator 4 [hp 36/36; F+5, R+7, W+7 (+2 vs. enchantment) | AC 19/12/17 | Init +3+1d6 | Perception +9, Sense Motive +7; Low-light vision] [Inspiration remaining: 6/6]

Tilver immediately drops the key, recoiling at the feeling of having his life sucked away. "What the hell is that? That was horrible!" He looks at the items they've found. "Well, none of these are what I would want if we're fighting a choas demon again. Maybe the sword would kinda help."

He tries to open the remaining chests again.

Disable device #1: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
Disable device #3: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16
Disable device #4: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20

Disable device #1: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
Disable device #3: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
Disable device #4: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24


Male Half Elf Oracle 5 (Streets) - HP 34/34 - AC: 18 / T: 13 / FF: 16 - F: +2 / R: +3 / W: +6 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 16, Speed: 20, Init. +2 - Perception +10 (+12 w/ familiar)

Dain turns his mystic sight on the door to see it is magically locked like the chests are.


Holys, it's less like a pounding and more like a rumbling.

Dain, yes the door is both heavily reinforced and arcane locked.

Tilver manages to open Chest #3. Inside is an ornate spear with a black haft and scarlet tip.


Male Half Elf Oracle 5 (Streets) - HP 34/34 - AC: 18 / T: 13 / FF: 16 - F: +2 / R: +3 / W: +6 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 16, Speed: 20, Init. +2 - Perception +10 (+12 w/ familiar)

Dain peers at the door for a few moments, "This door is also...mmm...magically locked." After Tilver pops open another chest, Dain turns his attention to the spear. "Ooooo!"

spellcraft: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12


It's a magic spear. :-)


Female Gnome Bard 5 - HP 36/36 - AC 18/T: 14/FF:15 - F: +2/ R: +7/ W: +4 (+2 vs. Illusion) - CMB: +2 - CMD: 15, Speed: 20, Init. +5, Perception +7, Sense Motive +11

Velika checks what she can see regarding the spear.

Spellcraft on spear: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20


Spear of Chaos This black-shafted, red-tipped +1 spear stuns for 1 round anyone of lawful alignment whom it strikes
(Fortitude save, DC 15, negates).


<GM hums to himself.>


Male Litorian Bloodrager 5 (Steelbood- Silver Draconic Bloodline) - HP 49/49 ,- AC 22/T: 12/FF: 20 [+1 vs charging opponents] - F: +7 R: +4 W: +3* [+2 Vs Ally Spells, and +2 Will/ Rage]- CMB: +8 - CMD: 21, Speed: 25, Init. +2, - Perception +13 Scent; Rage 13/13

Silas will pick up the sword and begin chipping away at the ice to free the door. "This will take a bit if you want to try the unopened chests again. But we should move quickly before the cold saps our strength."


Pretty much! Let's have some more rolls!


Half-elf Fighter 1/Lamplighter Investigator 4 [hp 36/36; F+5, R+7, W+7 (+2 vs. enchantment) | AC 19/12/17 | Init +3+1d6 | Perception +9, Sense Motive +7; Low-light vision] [Inspiration remaining: 6/6]

Tilver goes back to the chests to try and get the last ones open.

Disable Device #1: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
Disable Device #4: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

Disable Device #1: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
Disable Device #4: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26


Chests 1 and 4 open wide at last, revealing two twin bastard swords in one chest and a two-foot long rod with a skull at one end in the other.


Female Gnome Bard 5 - HP 36/36 - AC 18/T: 14/FF:15 - F: +2/ R: +7/ W: +4 (+2 vs. Illusion) - CMB: +2 - CMD: 15, Speed: 20, Init. +5, Perception +7, Sense Motive +11

Velika will turn her magicky gaze on the new items.

Spellcraft on bastard swords: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16
Spellcraft on rod: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25


Not sure about the swords, but the rod is a:

Rod of Chaos: This two-foot-long rod has a skull on one end. When the wielder wishes it, the skull speaks a word of chaos. When it is finished, it turns into a dose of Dust of Chaotic Warding. When the dust is used, the item is entirely used up.


Half-elf Fighter 1/Lamplighter Investigator 4 [hp 36/36; F+5, R+7, W+7 (+2 vs. enchantment) | AC 19/12/17 | Init +3+1d6 | Perception +9, Sense Motive +7; Low-light vision] [Inspiration remaining: 6/6]

Tilver shakes his head. "I don't know about most of these. They don't seem much help against here, and I'm reluctant to use things from the chaos cults." He shivers at the thought of the cults. "Maybe we should just destroy them all."


Male Litorian Bloodrager 5 (Steelbood- Silver Draconic Bloodline) - HP 49/49 ,- AC 22/T: 12/FF: 20 [+1 vs charging opponents] - F: +7 R: +4 W: +3* [+2 Vs Ally Spells, and +2 Will/ Rage]- CMB: +8 - CMD: 21, Speed: 25, Init. +2, - Perception +13 Scent; Rage 13/13

"What we have seen so far does not seem to be evil or overly subversive. And there is a good chance that enchanted weapons will be needed when we pass this door." Silas shrugs, "I can use one of the bigger swords if someone would like to use this one."


Female Gnome Bard 5 - HP 36/36 - AC 18/T: 14/FF:15 - F: +2/ R: +7/ W: +4 (+2 vs. Illusion) - CMB: +2 - CMD: 15, Speed: 20, Init. +5, Perception +7, Sense Motive +11

Velika gathers up the remaining items except for the key and prepares to fight any enemy behind the door, making sure Alakabam is dry, clean and loaded.

Velika will carry any items that are unclaimed and she will equip the long sword if no one else wants it. She can also use the dust or the rod, again, only if no one else wants them. But I'd rather not have her take the key right now because she'll lose her one remaining spell.


Male Litorian Bloodrager 5 (Steelbood- Silver Draconic Bloodline) - HP 49/49 ,- AC 22/T: 12/FF: 20 [+1 vs charging opponents] - F: +7 R: +4 W: +3* [+2 Vs Ally Spells, and +2 Will/ Rage]- CMB: +8 - CMD: 21, Speed: 25, Init. +2, - Perception +13 Scent; Rage 13/13

Silas will pick up the second bastard sword and prepare to use that when the door is opened.


Male Half Elf Oracle 5 (Streets) - HP 34/34 - AC: 18 / T: 13 / FF: 16 - F: +2 / R: +3 / W: +6 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 16, Speed: 20, Init. +2 - Perception +10 (+12 w/ familiar)

Dain takes a look at the auras surrounding the twin bastard swords before letting his spell fade.

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

He picks up the red-tipped spear. "I am...umm...comfortable...using this weapon." He turns to Tilver and holds out his magic spear, "Here, it is...shorter...than yours, but the enchantment on it may come in useful."

cease concentration on Detect Magic


Half-elf Fighter 1/Lamplighter Investigator 4 [hp 36/36; F+5, R+7, W+7 (+2 vs. enchantment) | AC 19/12/17 | Init +3+1d6 | Perception +9, Sense Motive +7; Low-light vision] [Inspiration remaining: 6/6]

Tilver nods and take Dain's previous weapon. "I still like mine more for the reach it gives, but having this isn't a bad idea too." He takes out a vial of blue liquid and pours it over the tip of his longspear. It turns the shining spearhead to a bluish color, bathing the room in blue light.

He then drinks another concoction before he moves to the door to try and open it.

Disable Device: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
Disable Device: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11
Disable Device: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
Disable Device: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
Disable Device: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
Disable Device: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24

Use Oil of Magic Weapon on his longspear. Drink a potion of Shield of Faith (+2AC)

If that doesn't so it, we might have to use the all-key. *shudder*


After many tries, Tilver opens the sealed door, and swiftly fins out why it was sealed. Beyond lies a large empty chamber with one occupant, a terrifying construct made of some unknown material and resembling a huge six-headed hydra! Bizarre symbols and indescribable colors flit across its carapace and shimmer down its necks.

It roars and charges!

INITIATIVE ROLLS
Dain: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Holys: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21
Silas: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Tilver: 1d20 + 3 + 1d6 ⇒ (14) + 3 + (1) = 18
Velika: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
Chaosomaton: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17

STATUS
Holys
Tilver
Velika
CHAOSOMATON
Silas
Dain

Holys, Tilver, Velika, go!

Let's dance, heroes!


Half-elf Fighter 1/Lamplighter Investigator 4 [hp 36/36; F+5, R+7, W+7 (+2 vs. enchantment) | AC 19/12/17 | Init +3+1d6 | Perception +9, Sense Motive +7; Low-light vision] [Inspiration remaining: 6/6]

Sorry, I must had read my sheet wrong. I have an extract of Shield, not Shield of Faith. AC is 23

Tilver steps forward, holding his (now) magical longspear out and tries to quickly strike the chaos monster. "Die!"

Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11
Damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12


Male Litorian Bloodrager 5 (Steelbood- Silver Draconic Bloodline) - HP 49/49 ,- AC 22/T: 12/FF: 20 [+1 vs charging opponents] - F: +7 R: +4 W: +3* [+2 Vs Ally Spells, and +2 Will/ Rage]- CMB: +8 - CMD: 21, Speed: 25, Init. +2, - Perception +13 Scent; Rage 13/13

I am not sure how much time has passed. Is my shield spell and the spell Velika cast to let me move over difficult terrain still active?


Shield is gone, but feather step is still active.

Status
Holys - 1 damage
Tilver (Mutagen (+4 Str, -2 Int, +2 Natural AC);feather step) - (1 damage)
Velika
Silas (feather step, - 6 damage, 1 nonlethal damage
Dain ( feather step)


Half-elf Fighter 1/Lamplighter Investigator 4 [hp 36/36; F+5, R+7, W+7 (+2 vs. enchantment) | AC 19/12/17 | Init +3+1d6 | Perception +9, Sense Motive +7; Low-light vision] [Inspiration remaining: 6/6]

Tilver just took his extract of Shield, so he should have that too.


Female Gnome Bard 5 - HP 36/36 - AC 18/T: 14/FF:15 - F: +2/ R: +7/ W: +4 (+2 vs. Illusion) - CMB: +2 - CMD: 15, Speed: 20, Init. +5, Perception +7, Sense Motive +11

Velika starts to move into a better position but will not shoot since she doesn't really have a good sight on the construct. For lack of a better option, she will cast Resistance on Dain, since he's standing right there.

Move SE and cast Resistance gives Dain a +1 resistance bonus on saves for 1 minute.


Dain's spear clangs off the creature's carapace. It seems to be partly metal, but also weirdly organic. Like nothing any of you have ever seen before.

Status
Holys - 1 damage
Tilver (Mutagen (+4 Str, -2 Int, +2 Natural AC);feather step, shield) - (1 damage)
Velika
Silas (feather step, - 6 damage, 1 nonlethal damage
Dain ( feather step, resistance)

Holys, go!


Male Human Sorceror (Gold Draconic) 5; - HP 32/32 ,- AC 13/T: 12/FF: 11 - F: +4 R: +4/ W: +5 - CMB: +2 - CMD: 14, Speed: 30, Init. +8*, - Perception +8

Holys conjures and fligns a gobbet of acid at the creature.

Cast Acid Splash:

Attack roll: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17 (+2 base, +2 DEX)

Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 1 (acid)


Holys flings a tiny glob of acid at the monstrous horror. It sizzles slightly into the weird creature's carapace.

Chaosomaton v. Tilver, 1st bite with cover: 1d20 + 13 - 4 ⇒ (3) + 13 - 4 = 121d10 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
Chaosomaton v. Tilver, 2nd bite with cover: 1d20 + 13 - 4 ⇒ (11) + 13 - 4 = 201d10 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16
Chaosomaton v. Tilver, 3rd bite with cover: 1d20 + 13 - 4 ⇒ (8) + 13 - 4 = 171d10 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16
Chaosomaton v. Tilver, 4th bite with cover: 1d20 + 13 - 4 ⇒ (8) + 13 - 4 = 171d10 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11
Chaosomaton v. Tilver, 5th bite with cover: 1d20 + 13 - 4 ⇒ (20) + 13 - 4 = 291d10 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13
Chaosomaton v. Tilver, 6th bite with cover: 1d20 + 13 - 4 ⇒ (7) + 13 - 4 = 161d10 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

Critical Hit Confirmation: 1d20 + 13 - 4 ⇒ (7) + 13 - 4 = 161d10 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13

The creature's six long necks snake out through the door to attack Tilver, one of them battering him with a powerful bite.

STATUS
Holys (1 damage)
Tilver (Mutagen (+4 Str, -2 Int, +2 Natural AC);feather step, shield) - (14 damage)
Velika
CHAOSOMATON (1 damage)
Silas (feather step, - 6 damage, 1 nonlethal damage
Dain (feather step, resistance)

Everyone, go!

Time to bring you A-Game, folks!


Male Half Elf Oracle 5 (Streets) - HP 34/34 - AC: 18 / T: 13 / FF: 16 - F: +2 / R: +3 / W: +6 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 16, Speed: 20, Init. +2 - Perception +10 (+12 w/ familiar)

Dain steps forward and calls to the icy spirits of this underground cave to protect Tilver.

5' step:SW; cast Shield of Faith on Tilver

Bringing Tilver's AC to 25, I believe


Female Gnome Bard 5 - HP 36/36 - AC 18/T: 14/FF:15 - F: +2/ R: +7/ W: +4 (+2 vs. Illusion) - CMB: +2 - CMD: 15, Speed: 20, Init. +5, Perception +7, Sense Motive +11

Velika continues to move into position for a clearer shot while she studies the creation, trying to determine if it has any weaknesses.
As she focuses on it, she also begins to sing an inspiring song of victory despite being outnumbered.

Move SW, assuming difficult terrain is limiting how far she can move.
For information on the construct: Know Arcana: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
Inspire Courage (round 8)

Inspire Courage: +1 competence bonus attack & weapon damage; +1 morale bonus save vs. charm & fear


Male Human Sorceror (Gold Draconic) 5; - HP 32/32 ,- AC 13/T: 12/FF: 11 - F: +4 R: +4/ W: +5 - CMB: +2 - CMD: 14, Speed: 30, Init. +8*, - Perception +8

Holys attempts to corrode the creature again with an [url=http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/coreRulebook/spells/acidSplash.html]Acid Splash[url]:

Sadly I don't think Holys has anything stronger!

Ranged touch attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17 (+2 base +2 DEX +1 inspire)
Acid damage: 1d3 ⇒ 3

1,451 to 1,500 of 1,933 << first < prev | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Tarondor's Ptolus Campaign All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.