Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

GM Singer's Jade Regent Campaign

Game Master Vuvu


51 to 100 of 123 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>

With the heroes loaded up on the cart, Ol' Chester gives his swayback donkey a good lick of his belt and the lot of them go clattering down the streets of Sandpoint and out the western gate.

I'll take ye as fer' as the glen, I will, then I have fishin' to do and ye' have goblin killin' to be about. Be shur' to watch the tree lines fer' snakes and critters and to watch the water fer' gaters' and worse. He lets out a laugh that sounds similar to the bray of his mule. And if ye' see that there white stalker, best ye' hope yer' faster then it! Har!

Warm and inviting sunlight begins to lance through the tree canopy above and the song of frogs, crickets and birds create a backdrop of sound. Dragonflies skip the murky water with wings beating too fast to see and fat bodied bees move from flower to flower in their toil.

Best ye' find Ol Waltus Proudstump too. Ther' is a path ye' can take straight to his home. He is an odd sort, he is, but he be your best bet at findin' them gobos, he is. Ol' Chester says through his last remaining teeth.

The adventure begins at last- Brinestump Marsh is alive all around you!


Skills:
Craft Weapons +7 Heal +9; Climb +1Sense Motive +12;Arcana +7; ; Nature+6; Religion+6; Perception +11;Engineering +10 ;Survival +10; Spellcraft +11 Stealth +3
Map Link Inquisitor (Witchunter)HP 15/15; AC 18/13/15; CMD 15; Init +7; Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +7; Lvl1: 3/3 Bolts 11/15 CI

Dorvren emerges from his hiding spot, and quietly thanks Chester.

Off to Mr. Proudstump I assume? I will try to stay just out of site, in the underbrush here.

Barring there being too much light, or not enough underbrush to stealth in, Dorvren will stick with the party, but out of sight.

Before he steps into the brush at the side of the trail Dorvren will draw his mace, and his loaded sling. Once all of that is secure, he makes a point of making eye contact with all of his companions and smiling at them.

Stealth1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25

Silver Crusade

Male Human (Xian-Min) Samurai 1
Spoiler:
AC 17/T11/FF16 HP 7/13 F+4 R+1 W+0 Init +1 Perception +4

Ikoma arranges the saddle so that he can reach his bow and arrows and gets ready to hit the trail. He takes out a flute, looks at it quite mournful but than thinks better about it and puts it away.


Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter 1 (HP 13/13; AC16,T 11, FF 15, F+ 4, R+1, W+1, Init +5, Perc +1)

Engir hops over the side of the wagon.

He stretches a bit, then arms himself with his Great Axe.

He looks back at the Chester, "Many thanks for the ride old one."

"Now let us find this hermit who lives in the fen."


Current Castle Map HP 26 / 26, AC 21 (19 FF, 13 Touch) Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +6

Thank you Chester. Densa's luck go with you on the day's fishing." the gnome says as she waves to the man.

She looks to Dorven, "Aye, Porudstomp it is."

Status of Aloria:
HP: 9/9 remaining
AC: 20 (18 Flat-footed / 13 Touch)
In Hand: Light Crossbow +3 (1d6)
Conditions:
Spells (0-level, DC 13, at will) Create Water, Detect Magic, Light
(1st level, DC 14) Bless, bless, True Strike d)
Channel Energy (1d6, DC 13) 5 of 5 remaining
Bit of Luck (Sp)(Any time the target rolls a d20, he may roll twice and take the more favorable result) (6/day)
Agile Feet (Su) (ignore all difficult terrain for 1 round) (6/day)


Ol' Chester climbs from his cart, stoop backed, and grabs a wispy looking fishing pole from the back of the wagon. With a twist of a nightcrawler on the hook he sends the line out a few feet away from the water's edge. A glistening, black snake is disturbed by the intrusion and side winds its way across the swamp in the opposite direction.

The path starts just ther' Ol' Chester mutters between his few remaining teeth. But I hope you have a head fer' directions, cause it ain't much of a path fer' long.

A little smoke is puffing out along the tree line and it could very well be the cottage of the Warden.

Players, make DC 12 Perception checks to find a good trail and a DC 10 Survival check to head in the right direction..


Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter 1 (HP 13/13; AC16,T 11, FF 15, F+ 4, R+1, W+1, Init +5, Perc +1)

Dice Rolls!:

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17
Survival: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

Engir looks to the sky looking at the sun, he holds his meaty fist over his eyes to shield them from the glaring light.

"The is the right direction," as Engir points to the path in the bog.


Skills:
Craft Weapons +7 Heal +9; Climb +1Sense Motive +12;Arcana +7; ; Nature+6; Religion+6; Perception +11;Engineering +10 ;Survival +10; Spellcraft +11 Stealth +3
Map Link Inquisitor (Witchunter)HP 15/15; AC 18/13/15; CMD 15; Init +7; Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +7; Lvl1: 3/3 Bolts 11/15 CI

Survival1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16

Perception1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23

Just before stepping into the shadows Earlier stealth of 25 Dorvren looks around.

There is path here he points I am pretty sure we need to head in that direction...sorry to interrupt.

He steps into the brush, and shadows, awaiting the others.


Current Castle Map HP 26 / 26, AC 21 (19 FF, 13 Touch) Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +6

Perception 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
Survival 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Aloria peaks out as she rides with Ikoma and from her vantage can see a good trail ahead. But is soon distracted by the others as they seem to find the right way and with a causal shrug, just goes with the flow of things. The gnome keeps an eye out for any dangers that might try to take advantage of the high grasses.

Status of Aloria:
HP: 9/9 remaining
AC: 20 (18 Flat-footed / 13 Touch)
In Hand: Light Crossbow +3 (1d6)
Conditions:
Spells (0-level, DC 13, at will) Create Water, Detect Magic, Light
(1st level, DC 14) Bless, bless, True Strike d)
Channel Energy (1d6, DC 13) 5 of 5 remaining
Bit of Luck (Sp)(Any time the target rolls a d20, he may roll twice and take the more favorable result) (6/day)
Agile Feet (Su) (ignore all difficult terrain for 1 round) (6/day)


Female Aasimar (Musetouched) Tattoed Sorcerer 1 (Starsoul Bloodline) (AC: 12 T: 12 FF: 10 | HP: 7/7 | F: +1 R: +1 W: +2 | Init: +2 | Per: +2 [Darkvision])

My perception and survival scores cannot compete with that :)

Emerald wanders along following the others, enjoying the day, and looking at the wildlife.

Silver Crusade

Male Human (Xian-Min) Samurai 1
Spoiler:
AC 17/T11/FF16 HP 7/13 F+4 R+1 W+0 Init +1 Perception +4

Ikoma Gohei Perception and Survival:

Spoiler:

Perception:
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Survival:
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

With a quick nod and a smile Ikoma agrees with Dorvren and leads his horse to the path.


With the combined effort and skill of your party, the heroes make their way through the thick and cloying marsh. Birds move from tree branch to tree branch and scatter the air with a cacophony of various trills and calls.

Engir keeps the group on the "path" and twice calls out poisonous weeds and dangerous ground. The keen eyes of Dorvren and Aloria spot a hidden slick of quicksand and a curious snake eyeing Ikoma's mount from the canopy of a dying willow. The samurai's even stare seems to invoke something primal in the serpent and it slithers away into the tangle of grass. Warm sunlight brushes Emerald's skin and the smells around you all are musky, but pleasant, for they are the scents of wild places.

After a few miles traveling in this way you come upon a simple cottage, thatch-roofed and squat, resembling nothing more than a small round toadstool at the edge of the swamp. Surely, this is the home of the self proclaimed Warden, Waltus Proudstump. Puffs of black and gray smoke billow out from a small stone chimney and merge with the midday skyline.

It looks as though someone is home.

Silver Crusade

Male Human (Xian-Min) Samurai 1
Spoiler:
AC 17/T11/FF16 HP 7/13 F+4 R+1 W+0 Init +1 Perception +4

Gohei smiles and helps Aloria dismount before dismounting himself and knocking on the door.


Runelords

Dorvren takes a moment to stop and pick up a pebble and drops it in his pouch. Always wary Dorvren decides to remain hidden until Proudstump emerges.
he will move up to the side of the house between window and door and wait silently.
Stealth1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25


Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter 1 (HP 13/13; AC16,T 11, FF 15, F+ 4, R+1, W+1, Init +5, Perc +1)

After traveling a few miles through the bug infested bog, Engir points out the cabin in the clearing up the trail.

"Hmm I believe we have found our warden of the bog, perhaps he can tell us where the dragon-smoke goblins are."[/b]


Skills:
Craft Weapons +7 Heal +9; Climb +1Sense Motive +12;Arcana +7; ; Nature+6; Religion+6; Perception +11;Engineering +10 ;Survival +10; Spellcraft +11 Stealth +3
Map Link Inquisitor (Witchunter)HP 15/15; AC 18/13/15; CMD 15; Init +7; Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +7; Lvl1: 3/3 Bolts 11/15 CI

sorry posted wrong alias there and didnot realize it. my apologies


Female Aasimar (Musetouched) Tattoed Sorcerer 1 (Starsoul Bloodline) (AC: 12 T: 12 FF: 10 | HP: 7/7 | F: +1 R: +1 W: +2 | Init: +2 | Per: +2 [Darkvision])

Quick perception to see if anything looks untoward. Perception 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7 to see if anything looks untoward. Oblivious to any danger she continues.

Emerald walks up to the cottage, as he approaches, her familiar flies out of the trees and seems to fly into her back, turning into a very realistic tattoo right before she reaches the door.

She knocks on the door, calling out in a clear, musical voice, "Hello! Is anyone home? We're looking for Warden Proudstump. Not in a bad 'tax collector' way, but in a good way," she laughs.

"We're trying to hunt down the goblins that have raided caravans and stolen fireworks. If you're home we'd appreciate some guidance on where to locate them. Now, if it's not you home, but instead a pack of vile goblins or the Big Bad Wolf, then there's no need to answer the door, we'll be on our way," she laughs again.

She whispers back over her shoulder at the party, "That is why we're here to meet him, right? My attention kinda wondered while we were going over the plans," she chuckles.

Diplomacy 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (20) + 14 = 34


Skills:
Craft Weapons +7 Heal +9; Climb +1Sense Motive +12;Arcana +7; ; Nature+6; Religion+6; Perception +11;Engineering +10 ;Survival +10; Spellcraft +11 Stealth +3
Map Link Inquisitor (Witchunter)HP 15/15; AC 18/13/15; CMD 15; Init +7; Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +7; Lvl1: 3/3 Bolts 11/15 CI

At the mention of potential goblins inside Dorvren, tenses and is glad that he took the time to hide by the door. He holds his mace at the ready, with his sling loaded in the other.


Dorvren slips into the shadows. He feels comfortable and safe in the dark places.

Ikoma and Emerald knock on the door and prepare to greet the halfling. Emerald gives a quick look around, but nothing seems out of place.

The door opens a crack...and a pale face peers out. It is the face of a halfling, though from the color of his flesh and the flecks of blood on his collar, he does not look well.

Hello. Aye, I'm Waltus. What can I do for you? He asks.

After Emerald's amazing bit of introduction, the halfling opens the door and lets them in.

The place is untidy, small and smells cloistered and moldy. A round table made from the trunk of a huge tree sits in the middle of a makeshift kitchen area and the halfling goes about preparing them a meal.

I don't often get visitors this far out, but you look hungry and the swamp has little mercy for the hungry. He drops several eggs into a heating pan. What is it you all are doing out here?


Female Aasimar (Musetouched) Tattoed Sorcerer 1 (Starsoul Bloodline) (AC: 12 T: 12 FF: 10 | HP: 7/7 | F: +1 R: +1 W: +2 | Init: +2 | Per: +2 [Darkvision])

Emerald enters, looks around, and when Waltus offers food she says, "Thank you! Eggs would be delicious." She looks around hopefully for a broom, brush, or cleaning rag; assuming she finds one, she'll grab it, hold it up and ask, "I can clean up a bit while you make food, if that's alright with you." Not really waiting for a reply, she'll begin tidying and cleaning while she chats with him.

While sweeping the floor, picking up and folding rumpled clothing, and tossing dirt and debris out the door, she'll say, "As I mentioned we're looking for the band of goblins that have been raiding caravans near here and we heard that they recently captured a large load of fireworks destined for a celebration at Sandpoint."

"As you can imagine," she continues, rubbing vigorously at a particularly stubborn piece of filth, "goblins with fireworks and strong enough to take out well protected caravans are a danger to everyone."

She stops and speaks in a very frank tone of voice to emphasis her point, "We thought we'd prevent them from harming anyone else," she pauses, "Ever again."

Returning to cleaning, she adds, "Old Cletus or Fester or Chester, whatever his name was pointed us to you as an expert on this area and someone who might know where we could locate them. If you can tell us where they are, how to not get lost getting there, any dangers along the way you know of, and basically anything else you know about them, we'd greatly appreciate it."

Diplomacy 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (20) + 14 = 34 wow! I bet he *really* likes me :)

Rocking back on her heels from kneeling to clean the floor, she brushes a few wisps of hair away from her face and wipes some sweat off her brow with the back of her hand she says, "Whew! I haven't worked this hard cleaning since I... since I...," she giggles, "Since I learned how to do it magically..." Her musical laugh fills the cabin, she says a quick chant and begins to move her hand over things and where it passes, all dirt and grime disappear.

"Sometimes I wonder about me," she mutters.


Skills:
Craft Weapons +7 Heal +9; Climb +1Sense Motive +12;Arcana +7; ; Nature+6; Religion+6; Perception +11;Engineering +10 ;Survival +10; Spellcraft +11 Stealth +3
Map Link Inquisitor (Witchunter)HP 15/15; AC 18/13/15; CMD 15; Init +7; Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +7; Lvl1: 3/3 Bolts 11/15 CI

Dorvren sees the blood on his collar and has hos suspiction arroused. Not confident enough in himself he drops into guise of, Bren, the innkeeper in Magnimar who often let Dorvren sleep by the fire and gave him table scraps in his younger days.

bluff to mirror Bren's personality1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16

Waltus. You don't look well. Why don't you have a seat and let me handle the cooking. You just relax and enjoy some pleasant conversation. How do you take your eggs?


Current Castle Map HP 26 / 26, AC 21 (19 FF, 13 Touch) Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +6

The gnomish woman enters with the others. As Emerald lays on her charm Aloria can see that Waltus seems a little taken. She shurgs and works with the situation and finds herself a small chair to sit. The surroundings while they leave a bit to be desired, are rather homey.

She watches and listens gauging the halfling and the interactions of her companions.


Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter 1 (HP 13/13; AC16,T 11, FF 15, F+ 4, R+1, W+1, Init +5, Perc +1)

Engir steps into the little hovel. He remains standing, well more stooped over in the cramped space. He is unable to sit in the small sized furniture.

"Little one of the bog, where are the goblins with the dragon-smoke, we are here for the murder-make."


Waltus scratches his neck and looks at the group as they move about the house. His right eye twitches and his mouth hangs slightly slack.

When Emerald works her charms she gathers all of the halfling's attention at once and his eyes look her over. However, his gaze is not one of attraction or admiration, there is something else in his eyes..

When Dorvren asks of his condition he nods slowly. Yes, yes. I ran into a large snake in the swamps. Tried to milk it and it bit me. I've been recovering for a few days.. He closes his mouth. I could use some healing or medicine if you have it. The pain is great.

Shadows twist and move beneath a small door leading off from the main room. They look like the shadows of many serpents writing on the floor. When Aloria appraises the room and notices this, Waltus says- Pet snakes. I keep them there to make anti toxins and the like..

Engir's gruff voice causes the halfling to flinch slightly at the sound and tense.

Heroes, Roll Perception checks.


Skills:
Craft Weapons +7 Heal +9; Climb +1Sense Motive +12;Arcana +7; ; Nature+6; Religion+6; Perception +11;Engineering +10 ;Survival +10; Spellcraft +11 Stealth +3
Map Link Inquisitor (Witchunter)HP 15/15; AC 18/13/15; CMD 15; Init +7; Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +7; Lvl1: 3/3 Bolts 11/15 CI

perception1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
Dorvren listens to Waltus's tale while keeping a sharp eye on both the eggs and the rest of the room. Especially when he mentions pet snakes...


Female Aasimar (Musetouched) Tattoed Sorcerer 1 (Starsoul Bloodline) (AC: 12 T: 12 FF: 10 | HP: 7/7 | F: +1 R: +1 W: +2 | Init: +2 | Per: +2 [Darkvision])

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Completely oblivious to the subtleties going on around her, Emerald continues to natter on.

Silver Crusade

Male Human (Xian-Min) Samurai 1
Spoiler:
AC 17/T11/FF16 HP 7/13 F+4 R+1 W+0 Init +1 Perception +4

Perception:
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Ikome is a bit worried but stays close to the door and is prepared to dash in as soon as necessary.


Current Castle Map HP 26 / 26, AC 21 (19 FF, 13 Touch) Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +6

Perception 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Throw in a Sense Motive 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14

At the mention of a snake bite and healing the gnome is on her feet and approaches the halfling, "I am a cleric of Densa, perhaps I can have a look at that bite?"

Status of Aloria:
HP: 9/9 remaining
AC: 20 (18 Flat-footed / 13 Touch)
In Hand: Light Crossbow +3 (1d6)
Conditions:
Spells (0-level, DC 13, at will) Create Water, Detect Magic, Light
(1st level, DC 14) Bless, bless, True Strike d)
Channel Energy (1d6, DC 13) 5 of 5 remaining
Bit of Luck (Sp)(Any time the target rolls a d20, he may roll twice and take the more favorable result) (6/day)
Agile Feet (Su) (ignore all difficult terrain for 1 round) (6/day)


GM Roll 11d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15
GM Roll 21d20 + 14 ⇒ (15) + 14 = 29

Waltus takes a step towards Aloria and offers out his arm. It bit me, just here, and the pain is still terrible. I would very much like these wounds tended to.

The eggs hiss and pop on the fire. The snakes hiss and thump behind the door. The broom in Emerald's hand swish, swish, swishes cross the floor. Ikoma's horse paws the wet ground outside. A moment passes.

Waltus clears his throat. Goblins. Goblins not far from here. They are going to be attacking the human settlement soon. Hundreds of goblins...many and more. They are ready for war.


Skills:
Craft Weapons +7 Heal +9; Climb +1Sense Motive +12;Arcana +7; ; Nature+6; Religion+6; Perception +11;Engineering +10 ;Survival +10; Spellcraft +11 Stealth +3
Map Link Inquisitor (Witchunter)HP 15/15; AC 18/13/15; CMD 15; Init +7; Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +7; Lvl1: 3/3 Bolts 11/15 CI

Still as BrenRia...is he poisoned? Is this delirium? Waltus focus on what you saw. Tell us more.

Dorvren continues to cook the eggs and keep his eye on the snake door,


Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter 1 (HP 13/13; AC16,T 11, FF 15, F+ 4, R+1, W+1, Init +5, Perc +1)

Perception:

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21

Engir studies the man and and then looks back at the snake door tightening his grip on his great axe, his corded muscles tightening.

"This little one seems to be in the throws of the fever-make or some witch has cast her gaze upon him, we should be wary."


Current Castle Map HP 26 / 26, AC 21 (19 FF, 13 Touch) Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +6

Does it appear that Waltus is wounded? How bad?

Aloria takes the arm and looks it over...


Waltus blinks and looks at Engir. A ripple moves along his face, but then settles back into place. He tilts his head to Aloria. Heal me.

There is a snake bite on his arm and splatters of blood along his shoulder and collar. [/b] Heal. Me. [/b] He mutters in sudden agony.


Current Castle Map HP 26 / 26, AC 21 (19 FF, 13 Touch) Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +6

Aloria thinks it is a bit odd in how the halfling is acting but to each their own. "Alrighty." the gnome clutches her holy symbol and channels the holy energies of Desna A dim purple washes over everyone in the area... Once complete the gnome looks to the halfling and inquires, "Feeling any better?"

Channel Energy 1d6 ⇒ 5

Status of Aloria:
HP: 9/9 remaining
AC: 20 (18 Flat-footed / 13 Touch)
In Hand: Light Crossbow +3 (1d6)
Conditions:
Spells (0-level, DC 13, at will) Create Water, Detect Magic, Light
(1st level, DC 14) Bless, bless, True Strike d)
Channel Energy (1d6, DC 13) 4 of 5 remaining
Bit of Luck (Sp)(Any time the target rolls a d20, he may roll twice and take the more favorable result) (6/day)
Agile Feet (Su) (ignore all difficult terrain for 1 round) (6/day)

Silver Crusade

Male Human (Xian-Min) Samurai 1
Spoiler:
AC 17/T11/FF16 HP 7/13 F+4 R+1 W+0 Init +1 Perception +4

Did we all see the ripple across his face?
If so Ikoma would ask Aloria to stand behind him and prepare to draw his Katana.


The moment is rapid and savage, but seems to take place in an impossibly slowed sequence of events.

Aloria's healing warms and flares over "Waltus's" wounds and the halfling gives a terrible grin as the redness leaves the marks on his flesh. The grin suddenly twists, distorts, widens! Then the face itself begins to melt like wax until nothing recognizable remains. The halfling's body bulges and convulses as he lunges forward and the creature reveals its true shape.

The Creature that seemed to be Waltus Proudstump

Ikoma and Engir, rightfully suspicious, pull the little gnome out of the way of the creature's attack before it can gain a surprise strike against her!

Initiative No Surprise Round

Heroes
Ikoma 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Dorvren 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Emerald 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Adoria 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
Engir 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

Monsters
Waltus?! 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23

Monsters Win Initiative! Oh noes!


The scene is thus.

Ikoma and Engir are standing side by side, 10 feet from "Waltus," with Adoria protected 5 feet behind them. Emerald is 15 feet away in the east side of the house where she was tidying up. Dorvren is standing near the fire, also 15 feet away at the north side of the house.

"Waltus" lunges forward (5 foot step) to attack Ikoma!

The creature slams into the Samurai attempting to overwhelm him and grab him to feed.

Attack 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16 Hit!
Damage with Sneak Attack 1d4 + 2d6 ⇒ (1) + (3, 2) = 6 Ugh!!
Grapple Attempt 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16 Grappled!
Blood Drain- 1 Con Dmg! Youch!

*****

The faceless creature rushes forward with uncanny speed, slamming his weight into the vulnerable kidney of the samurai, before grabbing him tightly in a death embrace! The mound of swirling flesh that could be called its head nuzzles painfully against Ikoma's side and a blossom of red erupts from the wound. It is Feeding!!

Heroes, Defend yourselves and rid the world of this foul thing!


Skills:
Craft Weapons +7 Heal +9; Climb +1Sense Motive +12;Arcana +7; ; Nature+6; Religion+6; Perception +11;Engineering +10 ;Survival +10; Spellcraft +11 Stealth +3
Map Link Inquisitor (Witchunter)HP 15/15; AC 18/13/15; CMD 15; Init +7; Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +7; Lvl1: 3/3 Bolts 11/15 CI

Fear of such a monstrous creature harming Aloria or Ikoma drives all self-doubt from Dorvren.

No! Leave them alone!  Ikoma stand strong!

Launching a sharpened dagger out of his spring loaded wrist sheathe into his hand, Dorvren charges into a flanking position with Ikoma or Engir Depending on the grapple and the exact positioning visciously stabbing with the dagger that seemed to appear from nowhere.

Sharpened dagger+charge+flank1d20 + 1 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 1 + 2 + 2 = 20 for 1d4 + 2 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + 2 + (1) = 5


Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter 1 (HP 13/13; AC16,T 11, FF 15, F+ 4, R+1, W+1, Init +5, Perc +1)

"By the first world what be this foul demon?"

Seeing the creature rush and grapple Ikoma, Engir swing his axe with the a vicious overhand chop at the creature.

Standard Action, Attack Creature
Greataxe: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
Assuming I hit.
damage: 1d12 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12


Current Castle Map HP 26 / 26, AC 21 (19 FF, 13 Touch) Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +6

The gnome lets out a cry as the creature morphs... and she is grabbed from behind and lightly put behind the two burly men... just as quickly as Aloria takes a moment to assess the situation the creatures pounce atop Ikoma taking him to the ground and starts to feed on him.

She quickly draws out her heavy mace... "Get off of him!" the gnome lets out as she strikes out with her mace.

Draw heavy mace (move action)
Attack with heavy mace (standard action) (not sure if there is any flank for her with Droven on the other side...) 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
for 1d6 ⇒ 3 damage.

Status of Aloria:
HP: 9/9 remaining
AC: 20 (18 Flat-footed / 13 Touch)
In Hand: heavy Mace + (1d6)
Conditions:
Spells (0-level, DC 13, at will) Create Water, Detect Magic, Light
(1st level, DC 14) Bless, bless, True Strike d)
Channel Energy (1d6, DC 13) 4 of 5 remaining
Bit of Luck (Sp)(Any time the target rolls a d20, he may roll twice and take the more favorable result) (6/day)
Agile Feet (Su) (ignore all difficult terrain for 1 round) (6/day)


Female Aasimar (Musetouched) Tattoed Sorcerer 1 (Starsoul Bloodline) (AC: 12 T: 12 FF: 10 | HP: 7/7 | F: +1 R: +1 W: +2 | Init: +2 | Per: +2 [Darkvision])

Emerald, shocked and aghast at Waltus' transformation, begins to scream, but it quickly becomes inaudible to everyone else but 'That Which Used to be Waltus.'

Ear-Piercing Scream (Fort DC 14) Failure: 1d6 ⇒ 5 sonic damage and dazed for 1 round, success is half damage and no dazing.

Silver Crusade

Male Human (Xian-Min) Samurai 1
Spoiler:
AC 17/T11/FF16 HP 7/13 F+4 R+1 W+0 Init +1 Perception +4

Ikoma grabs his dagger into a backhand grib und rams it into the fiend.

Spoiler:

Attack:
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16 Maybe more if flanking.
Damage:
1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

saying "Get off me you filthy thing


The creature buries its head deeper into Ikoma's chest, suddenly oblivious to the enemies around him as it feeds. Engir's axe comes down on its back with massive force and almost severs the monster in two. It lifts its "face" from the bloody wound on the samurai and catches the gnomes mace against its shoulder. The wound that serves as a mouth widens to horrible dimensions and it roars a throaty cry of pain, but that sound is muffled as Emerald's spell washes over it.
Fort Save 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
It slumps slightly, dazed from the magic, and in unison the blades of both Dorvren and Ikoma pierce it from either side. Their daggers almost touching as they tear into the doppleganger, the rogue and the samurai stagger back as the creature that appeared to be "Waltus" gives a small shudder in its death throes before falling apart like a sandcastle struck by high tide.

The creature begins to dissolve into harmless mud at your feet..

A moment, just a moment of silence, before a loud and heavy thud comes from the pantry. An eye, tilted vertically, is watching wide from beneath the door.


Skills:
Craft Weapons +7 Heal +9; Climb +1Sense Motive +12;Arcana +7; ; Nature+6; Religion+6; Perception +11;Engineering +10 ;Survival +10; Spellcraft +11 Stealth +3
Map Link Inquisitor (Witchunter)HP 15/15; AC 18/13/15; CMD 15; Init +7; Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +7; Lvl1: 3/3 Bolts 11/15 CI

Dorvren allows the dagger to fall into the dust, drawing another Sharpened dagger from his belt and his mace into the other hand.

Adrenaline still running high.
Ikoma are you alright...That thud seems a bit loud for a snake.

Dorvren moves into position next to the pantry door ready to strike if something comes out.

Silver Crusade

Male Human (Xian-Min) Samurai 1
Spoiler:
AC 17/T11/FF16 HP 7/13 F+4 R+1 W+0 Init +1 Perception +4

Ikoma looks at his chest and shrugs"A bit more than a scratch I fear. Can you have a look at it Aloria, just to be sure. That would be convinient.


Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter 1 (HP 13/13; AC16,T 11, FF 15, F+ 4, R+1, W+1, Init +5, Perc +1)

Engir kicks over the dead creature with his heavy boot, "Looks like this demon did not take to my axe's smile, his thread now cut."

"Ikoma, are you seriously wounded?"

Engir then turns to the direction of noise, gripping his greataxe tightly ready to pounce on any more assailants.


Skills:
Craft Weapons +7 Heal +9; Climb +1Sense Motive +12;Arcana +7; ; Nature+6; Religion+6; Perception +11;Engineering +10 ;Survival +10; Spellcraft +11 Stealth +3
Map Link Inquisitor (Witchunter)HP 15/15; AC 18/13/15; CMD 15; Init +7; Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +7; Lvl1: 3/3 Bolts 11/15 CI

Mr. Wolfeye...perhaps we should check behind the door...do you want to open or shall I?


Another thud. A third one. Like something heavy being lifted and dropped. The rest of the little house is silent.

The pantry has a small brass doorknob. There does not seem to be a lock.


Current Castle Map HP 26 / 26, AC 21 (19 FF, 13 Touch) Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +6

The gnome nods to Ikoma, "Yes, of course." She hooks her mace at her side and moves to the downed warrior. She places a hand on his neck and calls upon her goddess, "Desna, I call upon your power to heal, this my friend." There is a purple glow as the power Alora calls upon closes the samurai's wounds.

Cast Cure Light Wounds (use bless) 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Status of Aloria:
HP: 9/9 remaining
AC: 20 (18 Flat-footed / 13 Touch)
In Hand: Light Crossbow +3 (1d6)
Conditions:
Spells (0-level, DC 13, at will) Create Water, Detect Magic, Light
(1st level, DC 14) Bless, bless©, True Strike d)
Channel Energy (1d6, DC 13) 4 of 5 remaining
Bit of Luck (Sp)(Any time the target rolls a d20, he may roll twice and take the more favorable result) (6/day)
Agile Feet (Su) (ignore all difficult terrain for 1 round) (6/day)

Silver Crusade

Male Human (Xian-Min) Samurai 1
Spoiler:
AC 17/T11/FF16 HP 7/13 F+4 R+1 W+0 Init +1 Perception +4

With a sigh Ikoma enjoys the warmth of the healing spell. The tension of self control falls and he sighs. "That was a wicked atemi. What kind of beast was that?"

51 to 100 of 123 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Jade Regent All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.