Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

GM Silbeg's PFS: Eyes of the Ten

Game Master GM..Silbeg

Currently in Red Revolution

Chronicles


1,301 to 1,336 of 1,336 << first < prev | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | next > last >>
Sovereign Court

Male Half-orc Urban Barbarian 1/Blood Conduit 1/ Martial Artist 11 HP: 112/112 AC:26 (29)* Touch: 25 FF: 22 (25)* F/R/W: +16/+13/+13 CMD: 41 Percep: +19 Init: +5 Controlled Rage: 10/10 Bloodrage 7/7 Stunnning Fist 18/18 Elemental Fist 11/11

Yeah, was just seeing what my options are for both. Sadly, without the physical damage from Dragon Roar, don't have a chance to take out swarms, so I'll leave that to Ralph :P

Koraq switches the focus of his rage into his legs. +4 to Dex

Koraq, tired of getting shot and magically prodded and slogs through the ice, then when he can, he methodically moves behind the strange man and next to the woman in red.

1 move action at full speed, second move action at half speed to avoid AoO for moving through enemy square.

Acrobatics vs guy CMD +5: 1d20 + 19 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 19 + 2 = 32
[ooc]If failed, I end in front of his square and next to Auris instead of from behind as desired.

Acrobatics vs woman CMD +2: 1d20 + 19 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 19 + 2 = 38
If I fail this, I just eat the AoO, but get +4 to my AC due to Mobility

Regardless, Koraq then opens in hands into a large claw-like shape, engaging in Dragon Style.

Shadow Lodge

Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Tactical Maps

Koraq:
As you enter the room, you realize that something very odd is going on here. Before you entered, you would have thought that the room was only 15' long. Now, it appears stretched out, and more like 300' feet.

The archer woman, and the half-elf seem to be next to you, but also about 30' away. You are able to just make it around him, though, with a double move and your 60' move speed. You only need to 1/2 speed through the threatened squares.

As Koraq comes out of the sleet storm, the woman fires a single arrow at him. Koraq takes an arrow to the thigh, but is able to keep moving in.

rolls:

pb bow vs AC 29+4 (cover from Auris, even if she doesn't realize it): 1d20 + 23 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 23 + 1 = 37 arrow: 1d8 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 10 + 1 = 12

Ralph can neither hear nor see Géatan

The Exchange

Male Human Spell Sage 13 | HP:93/93| AC: 16/ FF 12/ T 14 |CMD: 16| Fort: +12 Ref: +12 Will: +12 | Perception: +15| Init: +3 [|] Uses Ring of Invisibility

Recognising the fog cloud spell, Ralph simply flies through it.

Double move.

He comes out the other side, seeing Koraq and Auris, but not Geatan.

"Probably still trapped in the fog," he thinks to himself. "I'll help him later. Let's deal with these irritating inferior spellcasters first.

Scarab Sages

male Half-elf perception +22; diplomacy 11 Fighter 10 / sentinel 3 (erastil) 108/108hp 30 ac (t 18;ff 24)Fort +13, Ref +13, Will +11; +2 enchentement; . init:11 Adamantine durable arrow remaining. 10/10

Géatan walks into the blissard.

I hate those spells!

double move

-Posted with Wayfinder

The Exchange

Male Human Spell Sage 13 | HP:93/93| AC: 16/ FF 12/ T 14 |CMD: 16| Fort: +12 Ref: +12 Will: +12 | Perception: +15| Init: +3 [|] Uses Ring of Invisibility

I should clarify that I am flying above the centipedes and still invisible.

Shadow Lodge

Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Tactical Maps

Sleet storm, not fog cloud

From an unseen target, a trio of fiery bolts strike out at Koraq. The first two miss, but the final bolt strikes true, scorching Koraq horribly.

rolls:

touch vs AC25: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 16
touch vs AC25: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 16
touch vs AC25: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (20) + 12 = 32
confirm vs AC25: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30
fire damage: 8d6 ⇒ (4, 6, 6, 4, 6, 6, 4, 5) = 41

Ferocleus concentration DC26: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (10) + 17 = 27
Ferocleus cast on defensive DC25: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (12) + 17 = 29

blue swarm acrobatics: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
red swarm acrobatics: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
yellow swarm acrobatics: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
green swarm acrobatics: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

red swarm damage: 4d6 ⇒ (1, 1, 1, 5) = 8
green swarm damage: 4d6 ⇒ (2, 1, 2, 5) = 10

Geatan poison: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (1) + 13 = 14 dex damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1
Geatan distraction: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (2) + 13 = 15 Nauseated!

Auris poison: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (3) + 14 = 17 dex damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4
Auris distraction: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (14) + 14 = 28

The half-elf starts casting on the defensive, and Auris strikes him with a thrown dagger. Although the halfling strikes the half-elf (and turns visible), the druid is able to continue his spell. A wall of stone appears, dividing off the two enemies and Koraq from the rest of the group.

The Swarms attempt to continue their attacks moving to the north in search of their prey. The red swarm stops when it finds Geatan, and starts munching on the archer. The blue swarm flows past them, but finds no additional targets to taste. Yellow moves forward, but Ralph is above them. Finally, green moves in to chew on some halfling. Both Auris and Geatan seem affected by the centipedes, both turning a little green, but only Geatan appears to be vomiting from it.

Of another note -- though the oddity of this area is messing with it, Koraq and Auris find that they cannot get within 10' of the half-elf. Sorry, too much stuff in tactics... missed it. Also, this room is wierd

Geatan is up

The Numerian rd 2:


  • x Pycerat
  • x Auris []
  • x Ferocleus
  • => Géatan [NAUSEATED]
  • Vacilia
  • Koraq
  • Ralph

x = has gone already
=> is up!
U = Unconscious
S = Surprised
D = Delay
R = Readied action

Conditions:
Auris: 85/98 [DEX Damage 4]
Géatan: 108/108 [DEX Damage 1]
Koraq: 26/112
Ralph: 93/93

Bad Guy Damage, etc
Swarms:
Green:
Yellow:
Red:
Blue:
Pycerat:
Ferocleus: -22
Valicia:

Scarab Sages

male Half-elf perception +22; diplomacy 11 Fighter 10 / sentinel 3 (erastil) 108/108hp 30 ac (t 18;ff 24)Fort +13, Ref +13, Will +11; +2 enchentement; . init:11 Adamantine durable arrow remaining. 10/10

1d20 + 27 ⇒ (6) + 27 = 33
1d8 + 26 + 1d6 ⇒ (5) + 26 + (2) = 33
Gaétan get out of the storm. He shoot the swarm (green) in front of him.

Hey... where Koraq?

Shadow Lodge

Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Tactical Maps

Need an acrobatics to move.
Géatan acrobatics: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15

Géatan easily moves out of the storm, and attacks the green swarm. It is still intact, however, even with his tremendous attack.

Koraq:

Vacilia steps into the alcove on the sides of the hallway, and shoots at Koraq. Her first shot drills Koraq, knocking him out. I am going to assume no orc ferocity, since that would literally kill him.

Koraq quickly stabilizes, and apparently, they do not kill him.


dice:

bow #1, PB, Manyshot, Rapidshot vs AC29: 1d20 + 22 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 22 - 2 + 1 = 35
Damage: 2d8 + 20 + 2 ⇒ (2, 4) + 20 + 2 = 28
Koraq stabilize DC12: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21

Ralph is up

The Numerian rd 2:


  • x Pycerat
  • x Auris []
  • x Ferocleus
  • x Géatan
  • x Vacilia
  • U Koraq [STABLE]
  • => Ralph

x = has gone already
=> is up!
U = Unconscious
S = Surprised
D = Delay
R = Readied action

Conditions:
Auris: 85/98 [DEX Damage 4]
Géatan: 108/108 [DEX Damage 1]
Koraq: -2/112
Ralph: 93/93

Bad Guy Damage, etc
Swarms:
Green: -33
Yellow:
Red:
Blue:
Pycerat:
Ferocleus: -22
Valicia:

Sovereign Court

Male Half-orc Urban Barbarian 1/Blood Conduit 1/ Martial Artist 11 HP: 112/112 AC:26 (29)* Touch: 25 FF: 22 (25)* F/R/W: +16/+13/+13 CMD: 41 Percep: +19 Init: +5 Controlled Rage: 10/10 Bloodrage 7/7 Stunnning Fist 18/18 Elemental Fist 11/11

GM:

Your dice don't like me much, do they :P

And I did lose Orc ferocity for Sacred Tattoo.

The Exchange

Male Human Spell Sage 13 | HP:93/93| AC: 16/ FF 12/ T 14 |CMD: 16| Fort: +12 Ref: +12 Will: +12 | Perception: +15| Init: +3 [|] Uses Ring of Invisibility

Ralph curses at the stone wall, but sees that Auris and Geatan are reasonably near each other.

"We're not letting them divide and conquer that easily."

Ralph flies down between Auris and Geatan and places a hand on each of their shoulders, then casts a dimension door spell.

Good thing I flew out of the sleet storm in the earlier round and saw the strange geometry of the hall. I should have no trouble placing everyone where they now are, and the swarm can no longer reach us either.

Still invis

Shadow Lodge

Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Tactical Maps

Ralph casts his spell, and brings the other two along. He is confused, momentarily, as the geometry of things doesn't feel right, but makes it there just fine.

Is Ralph at 5' above the ground, or at ground level?

The Exchange

Male Human Spell Sage 13 | HP:93/93| AC: 16/ FF 12/ T 14 |CMD: 16| Fort: +12 Ref: +12 Will: +12 | Perception: +15| Init: +3 [|] Uses Ring of Invisibility

5ft

Shadow Lodge

Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Tactical Maps

After the three show up, from the shadowy darkness a beam of magical energy strikes Auris. Auris starts feeling itchy all over, including his teeth. For a moment, his ears start elongating, his teeth start growing, and it seems a white fuzzy fur is starting to grow all over him. Then, as suddenly as it starts, he shrugs off the powerful magics.

dice rolls:

Auris fort save: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (4) + 14 = 18
Discussed with Auris offline
Auris Fort save (lessons of Chaldira trait): 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (19) + 14 = 33

Auris is up

The Numerian rd 3:


  • x Pycerat
  • => Auris [NOT A FUZZY WHITE BUNNY!]
  • Ferocleus
  • Géatan
  • Vacilia
  • U Koraq [STABLE]
  • Ralph [D-Door]

x = has gone already
=> is up!
U = Unconscious
S = Surprised
D = Delay
R = Readied action

Conditions:
Auris: 85/98 [DEX Damage 4]
Géatan: 108/108 [DEX Damage 1]
Koraq: -2/112
Ralph: 93/93

Bad Guy Damage, etc
Swarms:
Green: -33
Yellow:
Red:
Blue:
Pycerat:
Ferocleus: -22
Valicia:

Liberty's Edge

Male Halfling UCRog10/Ftr3 HP98/98 AC26 TC17 FF26 CMD27 F+14 R+18 W+15 (+2 vs fear) Init+4 Perc+21(Trapspotter+26) Spd30 Buffs: N/A Senses: Darkvision, Light Sensitivity

Man, now I'm really confused about locations. Do I have any of them next to me, as Ralph planned?

Shadow Lodge

Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Tactical Maps

It is supposed to be confusing. So, to make things clearer now that you've interacted. The hallway is VERY long (200'). So each square in the hallway is actually ~65', but is still adjacent to the squares on the sides or ends. So, Auris is adjacent to both the half-elf man and the human woman, even though they are about 60 feet away from him. Does this help any?

Liberty's Edge

Male Halfling UCRog10/Ftr3 HP98/98 AC26 TC17 FF26 CMD27 F+14 R+18 W+15 (+2 vs fear) Init+4 Perc+21(Trapspotter+26) Spd30 Buffs: N/A Senses: Darkvision, Light Sensitivity

Not a bit. I'll make my attacks and you can rule how they do.

With an expert flourish, knives appear in the halflings hands as he rounds on the half-elf. "This is for those bugs!" he yells, before twisting to flurry into the woman instead. I hope Géatan can deal with that spellcaster. he thinks, hoping his attacks are more effective on the target of his feint.

Two Weapon Feint: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (8) + 21 = 29
Mithral Kukri: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (9) + 13 = 22
Cold Iron Punching Dagger: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28
Mithral Kukri: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24
Crit Confirm: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
Kukri Damage: 1d3 + 5 + 5d6 ⇒ (1) + 5 + (3, 6, 4, 3, 2) = 24
Punching Dagger Damage: 3d3 + 15 + 5d6 ⇒ (2, 2, 1) + 15 + (3, 6, 2, 1, 6) = 38
Kukri Damage: 1d3 + 5 + 5d6 ⇒ (1) + 5 + (3, 3, 5, 3, 6) = 26
Adding the Disoriented Debilitating Injury if the feint works, so -2 to attack and -6 to attack Auris.

Shadow Lodge

Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Tactical Maps

You are adjacent, yet you are not. Which means that you are.

The woman is confused, as the halfling goes all stabby-stabby while yelling at the druid. His blades start slashing into her with impunity. Blood flies everywhere, but the woman still stands. (88 total damage as I read it, since the crit confirms)

Do note, that there is an effect around the druid that means you cannot actually move within 10' of him.

And, damnit! I had the wrong character acting for the polymorph. Ok, fixing that... it was the druid that cast the spell. Totally sorry. He easily makes his concentration check.

A woman's voice can be heard, but she is not seen, apparently casting a spell. As the spell completes, she yells out, "There is one more... floating in the air above the doorway!"

dice:

concentration: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (17) + 17 = 34 Easily casts

Also, the new room's description: An archway opens into a wedge-shaped room, its outer wall bisected by a spherical chamber. Blackened, lightning-shaped streaks run across the walls and floors. In the middle of the spherical chamber floats an ebon gemstone with fifteen facets. Long chains forged from a strange blue alloy run from the center of each facet to the chamber walls.

Géatan is up

The Numerian rd 3:


  • x Pycerat
  • x Auris [STABBY!]
  • x Ferocleus
  • => Géatan
  • Vacilia [-2 to hit, -6 vs Auris]
  • U Koraq [STABLE]
  • Ralph [D-Door]

x = has gone already
=> is up!
U = Unconscious
S = Surprised
D = Delay
R = Readied action

Conditions:
Auris: 85/98 [DEX Damage 4]
Géatan: 108/108 [DEX Damage 1]
Koraq: -2/112
Ralph: 93/93

Bad Guy Damage, etc
Swarms:
Green: -33
Yellow:
Red:
Blue:
Pycerat:
Ferocleus: -22
Valicia: -88

Scarab Sages

male Half-elf perception +22; diplomacy 11 Fighter 10 / sentinel 3 (erastil) 108/108hp 30 ac (t 18;ff 24)Fort +13, Ref +13, Will +11; +2 enchentement; . init:11 Adamantine durable arrow remaining. 10/10

Géatan launchs a flurry of flaming admantine arrow on Vacilia and if she fall, on the druid.

first attack: 1d20 + 27 ⇒ (16) + 27 = 43
dommage: 1d8 + 26 + 1d6 + 1d8 + 26 + 1d6 ⇒ (5) + 26 + (6) + (5) + 26 + (3) = 71
second attack: 1d20 + 27 ⇒ (9) + 27 = 36
dommage: 1d8 + 26 + 1d6 ⇒ (7) + 26 + (3) = 36

Third attack: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (19) + 22 = 41
dommage: 1d8 + 26 + 1d6 ⇒ (1) + 26 + (1) = 28

Fourth attack: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (17) + 17 = 34
dommage: 1d8 + 26 + 1d6 ⇒ (7) + 26 + (3) = 36

confirm third: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (4) + 22 = 26
crit damage: 2d8 + 52 ⇒ (2, 1) + 52 = 55

Koraq again? he tries to say.

Shadow Lodge

Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Tactical Maps

Géatan will need to 5' step to see the druid. Note, also that neither he, nor the woman fighter, are in point blank range

The first pair of arrows from the archer kills the warrior woman outright, arrows taking her in each eye. The rest of the shots drill the half-even man, hard, killing him, easily.

All that remains is the person that you cannot see.

Ralph is up

The Numerian rd 3:


  • x Pycerat
  • x Auris [STABBY!]
  • x Géatan
  • U Koraq [STABLE]
  • => Ralph [D-Door]

x = has gone already
=> is up!
U = Unconscious
S = Surprised
D = Delay
R = Readied action

Conditions:
Auris: 85/98 [DEX Damage 4]
Géatan: 108/108 [DEX Damage 1]
Koraq: -2/112
Ralph: 93/93

Bad Guy Damage, etc
Swarms:
Green: -33
Yellow:
Red:
Blue:
Pycerat:

The Exchange

Male Human Spell Sage 13 | HP:93/93| AC: 16/ FF 12/ T 14 |CMD: 16| Fort: +12 Ref: +12 Will: +12 | Perception: +15| Init: +3 [|] Uses Ring of Invisibility

Not knowing how the corridor's strange geometry will affect his ability to estimate the location of his fellow-invisible-lurker for a glitterdust spell, Ralph reaches into his spell component pouch for the ointment for his true seeing spell, but then stops himself as he thinks the better of it.

"Adril's the real threat here, and I need to make sure I have every resource available when we encounter him. Time to go back to basics." he thinks to himself.

"Auris, get yourself and Koraq in here! Get both of you out of that damned corridor. I've got a plan."

Ralph delays till after Auris (which should still be before the invisible caster).

Shadow Lodge

Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Tactical Maps

"I surrender! I surrender!" yells out an elven woman as she turns visible. "They made me do it! Ferocleus told me he would turn me into a newt if I didn't fight! Now, you've killed him, and I am free! We are all Pathfinders! We don't need to fight!"

She turns visible, as she dismisses her spell, hands at her sides.

Scarab Sages

male Half-elf perception +22; diplomacy 11 Fighter 10 / sentinel 3 (erastil) 108/108hp 30 ac (t 18;ff 24)Fort +13, Ref +13, Will +11; +2 enchentement; . init:11 Adamantine durable arrow remaining. 10/10

"Does that mean that no!" réalises Gaétan.

-Posted with Wayfinder

Shadow Lodge

Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Tactical Maps

FYI - Auris is up.

Liberty's Edge

Male Halfling UCRog10/Ftr3 HP98/98 AC26 TC17 FF26 CMD27 F+14 R+18 W+15 (+2 vs fear) Init+4 Perc+21(Trapspotter+26) Spd30 Buffs: N/A Senses: Darkvision, Light Sensitivity

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (4) + 13 = 17

The halfling lowers his daggers, but keeps them in hand. "Are you Shadow Lodge? We are looking for Adril Hestram." He glances to where he heard Ralph's voice with a raised brow, questioning the wisdom of accepting the surrender.

Shadow Lodge

Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Tactical Maps

dice:

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Auris:

She seems to believe what she is saying, though she probably isn't telling the whole truth.

"Shadow Lodge? Don't know anything about that. And I haven't seen Adril Hestram for some time... years, probably."

The Exchange

Male Human Spell Sage 13 | HP:93/93| AC: 16/ FF 12/ T 14 |CMD: 16| Fort: +12 Ref: +12 Will: +12 | Perception: +15| Init: +3 [|] Uses Ring of Invisibility

As soon as she becomes visible, Ralph readies an action to cast glitterdust if she goes invisible once more.

"I presume Ferocleus was the druid. Who are you and how did you come to be here? This place is not normally available for access by Pathfinder agents. And where have you been in the years since you last saw Adril Hestram? He is not a sight easily missed in the Grand Lodge, what with his perpetual bluster."

He also flicks his wand of infernal healing out of his wrist sheath and holds it out to Auris.

"Auris, would you be so kind as to use this wand on Koraq? With me and Geatan covering our 'friend' here, she is not going anywhere."

Scarab Sages

male Half-elf perception +22; diplomacy 11 Fighter 10 / sentinel 3 (erastil) 108/108hp 30 ac (t 18;ff 24)Fort +13, Ref +13, Will +11; +2 enchentement; . init:11 Adamantine durable arrow remaining. 10/10

Catatonic, Gaétan looks the corpse of the archer. unless he is bleeding? I killed... a pathfinder, I killed.... a member of my village...

Liberty's Edge

Male Halfling UCRog10/Ftr3 HP98/98 AC26 TC17 FF26 CMD27 F+14 R+18 W+15 (+2 vs fear) Init+4 Perc+21(Trapspotter+26) Spd30 Buffs: N/A Senses: Darkvision, Light Sensitivity

"Yeah, I got him." Auris flips his punching dagger back into its sheath before taking the wand and waving it over Koraq a few times.

UMD: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (3) + 21 = 24

Shadow Lodge

Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Tactical Maps

Both targets hit by Geatan are very dead.

Shadow Lodge

Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Tactical Maps

"Yes, Ferocleus was a blight Druid, Ot something like that. Not a nice guy. " sayst he woman. I am Pycerat, and I have been... indisposed... for some some time. Is there going on with Venture-Captain Hestram? I have completed several missions for him in the past."

She looks around, obviously a bit frazzled. "The clockwork golems were too much for us.... they kicked our asses. The others, they just wanted your gear. We weren't given much to work with, you see. Ferocleus was trying to open the crystal vault in the too, behind you, but didn't get very far."

The Exchange

Male Human Spell Sage 13 | HP:93/93| AC: 16/ FF 12/ T 14 |CMD: 16| Fort: +12 Ref: +12 Will: +12 | Perception: +15| Init: +3 [|] Uses Ring of Invisibility

Ralph chuckles.

"Indeed? Well, I would probably need to study it carefully myself to work out what's on with that crystal vault, but the only way I'm going stop watching you is if you're incapacitated or dead."

"I will make you a deal. I will place you under my mental command, and then bring you before one of the Decemvirate to have your story verified. If you are indeed a member of the Society in good standing, I will free you and see you returned to Absalom, and in the meantime you will be in my custody but also under my protection. You will also be helping us clear this place of elements hostile to the Pathfinder Society, which if you are truly a member of the Society should be something you would wish to do anyway."

"The alternative would be to knock you out and leave you tied up here, and you can hope that this place is not also guarded by shadows or allips. I should mention however that we have already encountered one shadow in this place. The choice is your's."

Sovereign Court

Male Half-orc Urban Barbarian 1/Blood Conduit 1/ Martial Artist 11 HP: 112/112 AC:26 (29)* Touch: 25 FF: 22 (25)* F/R/W: +16/+13/+13 CMD: 41 Percep: +19 Init: +5 Controlled Rage: 10/10 Bloodrage 7/7 Stunnning Fist 18/18 Elemental Fist 11/11

Assuming that is a Infernal Healing wand and that Koraq would eventually become conscious.

Koraq slowly stirs, looking around at his surroundings. It takes a few seconds until he stands up and roars angrily at the top of his lungs. Using 2 Stunning Fists and a rage round for a dragon roar aimed at the ceiling... mostly because he is pissed at his own failures.

"Ralph; is she the one who shot me? I need to know if I need to punch her repeatedly until I forget why I am so f&!%ing pissed at being nearly killed me? And if not, please tell me who I can direct this utter bloodthristy rage that I am barely suppressing right now?"

Koraq will use his own wand to patch himself up over the course of 11 minutes

Scarab Sages

male Half-elf perception +22; diplomacy 11 Fighter 10 / sentinel 3 (erastil) 108/108hp 30 ac (t 18;ff 24)Fort +13, Ref +13, Will +11; +2 enchentement; . init:11 Adamantine durable arrow remaining. 10/10

"killed Pathfinder... It can't be true..."Says g

[smaller]-Posted with Wayfinder

Shadow Lodge

Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Tactical Maps

I'd prefer if you wouldn't use a dominate spell on me." she says. "And, yes, archer, we are... were.. all Pathfinders. But, all we knew was that something was going on, and that we needed to defend this place. And we really weren't given the gear to fulfill that task."

You notice the sigil of the open road is tattooed onto her left arm.

She then looks like she's thinking a moment, and continues, "Shadow? Then you must have run into Woaltag. Half-orc fellow, not too pleasant? Shadowdancer, I believe... so has a shadow that accompanies him everywhere. Did... did you kill him, too?"

Liberty's Edge

Male Halfling UCRog10/Ftr3 HP98/98 AC26 TC17 FF26 CMD27 F+14 R+18 W+15 (+2 vs fear) Init+4 Perc+21(Trapspotter+26) Spd30 Buffs: N/A Senses: Darkvision, Light Sensitivity

Auris looks over Koraq as his wounds close. "Considering I see arrow holes disappearing on you, I'm pretty sure it was this one that shot you." He toes the body of the woman archer.


GM..Silbeg wrote:

I'd prefer if you wouldn't use a dominate spell on me." she says. "And, yes, archer, we are... were.. all Pathfinders. But, all we knew was that something was going on, and that we needed to defend this place. And we really weren't given the gear to fulfill that task."

You notice the sigil of the open road is tattooed onto her left arm.

She then looks like she's thinking a moment, and continues, "Shadow? Then you must have run into Woaltag. Half-orc fellow, not too pleasant? Shadowdancer, I believe... so has a shadow that accompanies him everywhere. Did... did you kill him, too?"

Gaétan doesn't say anything anymore and look after the... Corpses of His Fallen Pathfinder.

Have we been tricked? After all of this, I Will retire from the society. I was a real fool.

I have a question... What Do you think of the decemvirate? I think personally that have lost their legimity as our leaders seeing use nothing but a tool. Who had giving you the order for this?

1,301 to 1,336 of 1,336 << first < prev | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS / Mars] Eyes of the Ten Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.