GM Silbeg's Gallows of Madness

Game Master Silbeg

Gallows of Madness in campaign mode


601 to 650 of 902 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

Female Half-Elf | HP: 20/16 (4 temp) | AC:16* (12 Tch, 14 Fl) (*Norm: 13, 12, 11) | CMB: +0, CMD: 12| F: +2, R: +2, W: +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: +2, SM: +2 | Speed 30ft | Shirt Reroll: 0/1, Arcane Resevoir 1/5 | Spells: Lvl 1: 4/5 | Active conditions: Mage Armor

Valerka thinks quickly, will the Goblins will chose to start a fire inside or outside the barn? A fire inside the barn wouldn't be watchable - so outside?

She moves carefully to one side before drawing magical energies into her palm.

Action:
Move 30', cast touch of fatigue, but don't touch anything.


Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Gallows of Madness | Jester's Fraud

Apparently Atrix just moved

The unmounted goblin moves up, and shoots his bow at FiJeet. He hits, piercing the bard in the right leg!
bow vs AC17: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19 piercing: 1d4 ⇒ 4

Filk are up.
Universal Adjustments:
Universal Conditions:
Knowledge:Planes, Local

Homestead Siege Rd 1::


  • x Atrix
  • x Valerka
  • x FiJeet
  • x Goblins
  • => Filk
  • Rider

U = Unconscious 
S = Surprised 
D = Delay

Conditions: 

Atrix: 21/21
FiJeet: 15/15 
Filk: 17/23
Valerka: 15/16

bad guys damage taken + conditions 

Purple Goblin:
Orange Goblin:
Goblin Dog:


Male N Human (Garundi) Kineticist | HP: 37/37 (3NL) +4 tmp | AC: 18 (13 Tch,15 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 15 | F: +7, R: +6, W: +2 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Burn: 1 | Active conditions: Force ward

"No matter, how many goblins we kill, there always seem to be more of them."

The thought is quite disheartening. But if there's someone in the barn, Filk feels he must press on to save them from being burned alive. So he strides forward, sending a stone to knock off the goblin archer.

Tk blast: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8


Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Gallows of Madness | Jester's Fraud

Filk's stone flies across the field, nailing the goblin in the head. It goes down like a sack of potatoes.

The rider rides his dog towards Filk, and swings at Filk with his mace.
Mace vs AC18: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

The goblin dog also attacks.
bite vs AC18: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18 bite damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Filk Fort: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9

Waiting to see if Filk wants to reroll that

Dark Archive

Female Garundi human slayer 3 | HP: 31/31| AC: 18 (13 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 19 | F: +5, R: +6, W +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +6, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none

[ooc]I had set a readied action to attack anything I could threaten [ooc]


Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Gallows of Madness | Jester's Fraud
Atrix Vernasai wrote:
I had set a readied action to attack anything I could threaten [ooc]

[ooc]Then roll the attack! You posted that before I stated your action was up, but also always please spoiler you readied actions, with the the effects of the actions I. The spoilers, and the trigger as the spoiler's text.


Male N Human (Garundi) Kineticist | HP: 37/37 (3NL) +4 tmp | AC: 18 (13 Tch,15 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 15 | F: +7, R: +6, W: +2 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Burn: 1 | Active conditions: Force ward

If Atrix doesn't drop the goblin dog, then I'd like to reroll that fort save

Fort reroll:

Fort save: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23

Dark Archive

Female Garundi human slayer 3 | HP: 31/31| AC: 18 (13 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 19 | F: +5, R: +6, W +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +6, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none

Attack of Opportunity!: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
Damage!: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Gallows of Madness | Jester's Fraud

1: goblin, 2: dog: 1d2 ⇒ 1

Atrix slashes (technically not an AOO) at the goblin, not quite dropping him.

The attacks stand, as does the reroll

The itching caused by the goblin dog does not overwhelm Filk!

Valerka and FiJeet are up.
Universal Adjustments:
Universal Conditions:
Knowledge:Planes, Local

Homestead Siege Rd 2::


  • => Valerka
  • => FiJeet
  • Goblins
  • Filk
  • Atrix
  • Rider

U = Unconscious 
S = Surprised 
D = Delay

Conditions: 

Atrix: 21/21
FiJeet: 15/15 
Filk: 12/23
Valerka: 15/16

bad guys damage taken + conditions 

Purple Goblin: -8
Orange Goblin:
Goblin Dog:

Dark Archive

Male Gnome Bard 3 | HP: 21/21 | AC: 17 (13 Tch) | CMB: +1, CMD: 13 | F: +3, R: +5 W: +3 (+4 Bard, +2 linguis/glyph/rune) | Init: +3 | Perc: +5, SM: +4, Diplo: +10 | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st: 4/4 | Dailies: 18/18 Bardic Performances | Active Conditions:none

Fijeet fires at the goblin.
shortbow, pb, into melee: 1d20 + 5 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (10) + 5 + 1 - 4 = 12
damage, pb: 1d4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 + 1 = 6

Dark Archive

Female Half-Elf | HP: 20/16 (4 temp) | AC:16* (12 Tch, 14 Fl) (*Norm: 13, 12, 11) | CMB: +0, CMD: 12| F: +2, R: +2, W: +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: +2, SM: +2 | Speed 30ft | Shirt Reroll: 0/1, Arcane Resevoir 1/5 | Spells: Lvl 1: 4/5 | Active conditions: Mage Armor

Valerka sighs, Buggers just can't stand still can they. Now I'm in the wrong spot.

She hefts her way through the pumpin patch, charge still in hand. When she believes she is in range she points her finger at the dog and lets loose another ray of dark energy.

30' move and then cast ray of enfeeblement at the goblin dog.

Ray of Enfeeblement (Ranged Touch, Into Combat): 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (12) + 3 - 4 = 11 STR Damage (Fort 15): 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

(I didn't add inspire courage, is it up?)

Dark Archive

Male Gnome Bard 3 | HP: 21/21 | AC: 17 (13 Tch) | CMB: +1, CMD: 13 | F: +3, R: +5 W: +3 (+4 Bard, +2 linguis/glyph/rune) | Init: +3 | Perc: +5, SM: +4, Diplo: +10 | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st: 4/4 | Dailies: 18/18 Bardic Performances | Active Conditions:none

it is not atm


Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Gallows of Madness | Jester's Fraud

As Valerka lets her first spell go, she casts a spell at the goblin dog. Unfortunately, she does not land her spell. FiJeet also does not hit with his arrow.

Atrix and Filk are up.
Universal Adjustments:
Universal Conditions:
Knowledge:Planes, Local

Homestead Siege Rd 2::


  • x Valerka
  • x FiJeet
  • => Filk
  • => Atrix
  • Rider

U = Unconscious 
S = Surprised 
D = Delay

Conditions: 

Atrix: 21/21
FiJeet: 15/15 
Filk: 12/23
Valerka: 15/16

bad guys damage taken + conditions 

Purple Goblin: -8
Goblin Dog:

Dark Archive

Female Garundi human slayer 3 | HP: 31/31| AC: 18 (13 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 19 | F: +5, R: +6, W +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +6, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none

Atrix starts her prayers to the Mantis God with a 5' step.

Attack!: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16 Damage!: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Attack!: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22 Damage!: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Gallows of Madness | Jester's Fraud
Atrix Vernasai wrote:

Atrix starts her prayers to the Mantis God with a 5' step.

I assume this is against the rider again...

Atrix misses with her first sabre, but strikes with the second! It is barely enough to drop the fiendish humanoid!

Filk throws another stone after taking a step back... this time at the dog. He hits, which drops the dog!
tk: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23 damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Combat over, but crying can still be heard in the barn!

Dark Archive

Male Gnome Bard 3 | HP: 21/21 | AC: 17 (13 Tch) | CMB: +1, CMD: 13 | F: +3, R: +5 W: +3 (+4 Bard, +2 linguis/glyph/rune) | Init: +3 | Perc: +5, SM: +4, Diplo: +10 | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st: 4/4 | Dailies: 18/18 Bardic Performances | Active Conditions:none

FiJeet jumps in excitement and races over to the barn door to see how to open it "DON'T WORRY - THE GOBLINS ARE DEAD - WE'LL GET YOU OUT" in an exaggerated shout


Male N Human (Garundi) Kineticist | HP: 37/37 (3NL) +4 tmp | AC: 18 (13 Tch,15 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 15 | F: +7, R: +6, W: +2 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Burn: 1 | Active conditions: Force ward

Filk joins FiJeet by the barn door, and tries to help him open it.

"Can you get out?!" he shouts through the door. "The goblins are gone, it's safe to come out!"


Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Gallows of Madness | Jester's Fraud

The barn doors slowly swing open, as Garreni Escoro, Carlo’s father, opens the door and falls to his knees weeping tears of joy. "Thank you! Thank you! Those goblins were going to kill us and eat us! You have saved my family! I do not have much, but whatever you need is yours!"

You see Carlo, the shepherd that you saved earlier, and his mother and father. Carlo walks to Filk, and pulls three potions out of his pouch, handing them to Filk. "You were wounded saving us... here, take these potions of cure light wounds that I have collected over the years in case my sheep or family members were ever seriously wounded."


Male N Human (Garundi) Kineticist | HP: 37/37 (3NL) +4 tmp | AC: 18 (13 Tch,15 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 15 | F: +7, R: +6, W: +2 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Burn: 1 | Active conditions: Force ward

"Oh... That's kind of you!" Filk says, accepting the potions. Now the fight is over, the wound from the goblin dog's bite starts to hurt a bit.

"Is everyone of you all right? I hope the goblins are now gone for good..."


Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Gallows of Madness | Jester's Fraud

"We are fine, thanks to you!" says Garreni. "You saved us before those foul little bastards broke into here. We've seen some shadows skulking around the edge of our property, but this is the first time they dared attack."

Carlo, the shepherd boy, looks like he has more to say. “Four days ago, I was chasing a lamb that strayed past the fence. Out of nowhere, I saw two ugly, green little things out in the clearing. They were talking some nasty, jabbering language I didn’t understand. One of them, the one wrinkled like a raisin, was all scarred up. The other had a big blade for chopping tied to the end of a pole. They were arguing back and forth, and then they walked off in different directions. Once I was sure they’d gone, I ran home and told my ma and pa.”

Dark Archive

Male Gnome Bard 3 | HP: 21/21 | AC: 17 (13 Tch) | CMB: +1, CMD: 13 | F: +3, R: +5 W: +3 (+4 Bard, +2 linguis/glyph/rune) | Init: +3 | Perc: +5, SM: +4, Diplo: +10 | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st: 4/4 | Dailies: 18/18 Bardic Performances | Active Conditions:none

Fijeet collects the goblin/goblin dog ears in a sack. "Can you show us where you saw them and which way they went? Sounds like a great place to continue searching for their camp"

Fijeet begins a quiet drum beat for marching as they go.


Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Gallows of Madness | Jester's Fraud

The boy takes you to the locations that he saw the goblins.

Atrix attempting to follow tracks:

Atrix survival: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 1 = 8
Atrix survival: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 5 + 1 = 7
Atrix reroll
Atrix survival: 1d20 + 5 + 1 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 + 1 + 5 = 14

Atrix determines that the goblins are heading towards Highfort, which will be several days worth of hiking. She suggest that the team provision up before heading out.

Dark Archive

Male Gnome Bard 3 | HP: 21/21 | AC: 17 (13 Tch) | CMB: +1, CMD: 13 | F: +3, R: +5 W: +3 (+4 Bard, +2 linguis/glyph/rune) | Init: +3 | Perc: +5, SM: +4, Diplo: +10 | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st: 4/4 | Dailies: 18/18 Bardic Performances | Active Conditions:none

Fijeet double checks the dead goblins, helps burn the bodies and makes sure the farmers are set before heading out with party. Doing his best to keep spirits up with a relaxing beat of the drums.


Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Gallows of Madness | Jester's Fraud

Unsubtle hint. Unless you are going to live off the land, you'll want to stock up with at least a week's provisions. Hightower is at least three days away.


Male N Human (Garundi) Kineticist | HP: 37/37 (3NL) +4 tmp | AC: 18 (13 Tch,15 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 15 | F: +7, R: +6, W: +2 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Burn: 1 | Active conditions: Force ward

"Highfort? That's pretty far away, isn't it? Let's go back to town and get some supplies. I'm not anywhere near prepared for hiking for several days." Filk says, hoping his friends would agree.

"Tent, trail rations. Drinking water. Firewood? Am I missing anything? And maybe a donkey to carry it all."

Dark Archive

Male Gnome Bard 3 | HP: 21/21 | AC: 17 (13 Tch) | CMB: +1, CMD: 13 | F: +3, R: +5 W: +3 (+4 Bard, +2 linguis/glyph/rune) | Init: +3 | Perc: +5, SM: +4, Diplo: +10 | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st: 4/4 | Dailies: 18/18 Bardic Performances | Active Conditions:none

"We got those bread loaves but i guess we should get some extra trail rations."

Fijeet follows Filk back to town for the supplies. And then - on to Highfort!

Dark Archive

Male Gnome Bard 3 | HP: 21/21 | AC: 17 (13 Tch) | CMB: +1, CMD: 13 | F: +3, R: +5 W: +3 (+4 Bard, +2 linguis/glyph/rune) | Init: +3 | Perc: +5, SM: +4, Diplo: +10 | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st: 4/4 | Dailies: 18/18 Bardic Performances | Active Conditions:none

everyone has 4 days of special loaves of bread. we all buy 4 more days of trail rations - and let's go!


Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Gallows of Madness | Jester's Fraud

Sounds like a plan. 2gp spent per person.

The group follows the trail for a little under a day, when they come across a small stream that passes along the base of a thirty-foot-tall black stone scarp. Strange, horse-sized cavities pock the face of the cliff, their edges smooth and warped as though etched or melted into the stone rather than carved. The air is thick with the stench of decay and rot, beneath which there is a faint tinge of an acrid, chemical odor. Despite the smell, things here are eerily peaceful.

The goblin tracks lead into one of the cavities.

Dark Archive

Male Gnome Bard 3 | HP: 21/21 | AC: 17 (13 Tch) | CMB: +1, CMD: 13 | F: +3, R: +5 W: +3 (+4 Bard, +2 linguis/glyph/rune) | Init: +3 | Perc: +5, SM: +4, Diplo: +10 | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st: 4/4 | Dailies: 18/18 Bardic Performances | Active Conditions:none

Fijeet stops drumming when it seems like they get close... and follows Atrix carefully, bow drawn.

Dark Archive

Female Garundi human slayer 3 | HP: 31/31| AC: 18 (13 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 19 | F: +5, R: +6, W +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +6, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none

Atrix has a bow?

Atrix draws her sabers dropping into a low crouch. She begins moving towards the cavity where the trail leads.

Stealth!: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22


Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Gallows of Madness | Jester's Fraud

As Atrix and FiJeet wander in, they notice that the cave was likely inhabited by goblins until very recently. There is a pervasive odor to the cave, which you realize is a rather nasty combination of goblin, goblin refuse, and demon's bile.

You can see several chalk drawings in one alcove. One appears to be a crude rendition of a large, lopsided goblin and another of a goblin covered in horrible scars.

There also is a crude shrine to some female looking deity.

The demon's bile is spreading out from the goblin sleeping areas. However, it appears to be avoiding a spot where some sort of small blade is sitting.

Your lights glint off of something in an alcove about 20' above the main cave floor.

knowledge(local) DC10:
The large goblin is a bugbear

knowledge(religion) DC10:
The shrine is dedicated to Lamashtu.

Dark Archive

Male Gnome Bard 3 | HP: 21/21 | AC: 17 (13 Tch) | CMB: +1, CMD: 13 | F: +3, R: +5 W: +3 (+4 Bard, +2 linguis/glyph/rune) | Init: +3 | Perc: +5, SM: +4, Diplo: +10 | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st: 4/4 | Dailies: 18/18 Bardic Performances | Active Conditions:none

"Yish... Lamashtu.... wait.. a Bugbear? strange drawings... OOO SHINY"

Fijeet casts detect magic and moves towards the blade.
KN: Arcana on school of magic: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10


Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Gallows of Madness | Jester's Fraud

FiJeet detects no magic on the blade.

Appraise or craft (metalworking, etc) dc10:
it appears to be cold iron

Dark Archive

Male Gnome Bard 3 | HP: 21/21 | AC: 17 (13 Tch) | CMB: +1, CMD: 13 | F: +3, R: +5 W: +3 (+4 Bard, +2 linguis/glyph/rune) | Init: +3 | Perc: +5, SM: +4, Diplo: +10 | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st: 4/4 | Dailies: 18/18 Bardic Performances | Active Conditions:none

"oh... just cold iron. but still very shiny." He looks up at the shiny glint 20' up. detect magic still up


Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Gallows of Madness | Jester's Fraud

FiJeet can not tell if there is magic up there... the glint might be golden coins, but he thinks there is some steel. However, the vantage point is bad.
Looks like someone would need to climb up there to be sure.


Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Gallows of Madness | Jester's Fraud

Ok, who's going to climb up?

Dark Archive

Female Garundi human slayer 3 | HP: 31/31| AC: 18 (13 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 19 | F: +5, R: +6, W +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +6, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none

Atrix climbs

Climb check?

Climb! take 10 for 13


Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Gallows of Madness | Jester's Fraud

Atrix fails to climb up the difficult wall leading to an overhang.


Male N Human (Garundi) Kineticist | HP: 37/37 (3NL) +4 tmp | AC: 18 (13 Tch,15 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 15 | F: +7, R: +6, W: +2 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Burn: 1 | Active conditions: Force ward

"What's up there? Let's see if I can bring it down."

Filk raises his hand and fiddles towards the glint, hoping he could pick up whatever is in there.

Can Filk lift it with basic telekinesis?


Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Gallows of Madness | Jester's Fraud

Filk tries to pull what ever is causing the glint down with his telekinesis, but it seems like it is too heavy for him to move.


Male N Human (Garundi) Kineticist | HP: 37/37 (3NL) +4 tmp | AC: 18 (13 Tch,15 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 15 | F: +7, R: +6, W: +2 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Burn: 1 | Active conditions: Force ward

Climb: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (10) - 1 = 9

Filk looks at the wall, trying to figure out where to start climbing. Then he shakes his head, and doesn't even try.

"Anyone have a rope and a grappling hook?"

Dark Archive

Male Gnome Bard 3 | HP: 21/21 | AC: 17 (13 Tch) | CMB: +1, CMD: 13 | F: +3, R: +5 W: +3 (+4 Bard, +2 linguis/glyph/rune) | Init: +3 | Perc: +5, SM: +4, Diplo: +10 | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st: 4/4 | Dailies: 18/18 Bardic Performances | Active Conditions:none

At filk's statement.... fijeet looks up from the shiny blade....

He pulls his climbers kit out and put it on.

climb, kit, take 10: 10 + 4 + 2 = 16


Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Gallows of Madness | Jester's Fraud

FiJeet makes it up to the cavity, and finds a small rusty metal container with the symbol of the Isgeri army on it, a very nice light shield, and a rotten pouch with some gold!

In the container are two potions, obviously magical.

Appraise/Craft Armor DC15:
The shield is masterwork

Spellcraft/Alchemy/Perception DC19:
They are both Lesser Restoration

Dark Archive

Male Gnome Bard 3 | HP: 21/21 | AC: 17 (13 Tch) | CMB: +1, CMD: 13 | F: +3, R: +5 W: +3 (+4 Bard, +2 linguis/glyph/rune) | Init: +3 | Perc: +5, SM: +4, Diplo: +10 | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st: 4/4 | Dailies: 18/18 Bardic Performances | Active Conditions:none

Fijeet casts detect magic..
appraise: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
spellcraft: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17

"Found stuff!"

Fijeet brings it down for the party to examine.


Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Gallows of Madness | Jester's Fraud

FiJeet makes it up to the cavity, and finds a small rusty metal container with the symbol of the Isgeri army on it, a very nice light shield, and a rotten pouch with some gold!

In the container are two potions, obviously magical.

Appraise/Craft Armor DC15:
The shield is masterwork

Spellcraft/Alchemy/Perception DC19:
They are both Lesser Restoration

That is all that you find in the cave.


Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Gallows of Madness | Jester's Fraud

The team starts following the trail once more, and after an hour or so they notice the rotting corpse of a goblin which occupies the center of this small glade. Its eyes and face are missing, as if they were chewed or pecked off by wild animals, and its corpse is covered in purplish, festering goo that seems to be liquefying the body.

It is clear that goo is demon's bile... and there is a wolverine, covered in the purplish goo, who turns to you, all snarly and nasty!

Init:

Atrix Init: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
FiJeet Init: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Filk Init: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Valerka Init: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Wolverine: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Party is/are up.
Universal Adjustments:
Universal Conditions:
Knowledge:Planes, Nature

Woverine Attack Rd 1::


  • Atrix
  • Filk
  • Valerka
  • FiJeet
  • Wolverine

U = Unconscious 
S = Surprised 
D = Delay

Conditions: 

Atrix: 21/21
FiJeet: 15/15 
Filk: 12/23
Valerka: 15/16

bad guys damage taken + conditions 

Wovlerine:

Note: Weapons are not drawn... you've been walking through the wilderness for hours

Dark Archive

Male Gnome Bard 3 | HP: 21/21 | AC: 17 (13 Tch) | CMB: +1, CMD: 13 | F: +3, R: +5 W: +3 (+4 Bard, +2 linguis/glyph/rune) | Init: +3 | Perc: +5, SM: +4, Diplo: +10 | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st: 4/4 | Dailies: 18/18 Bardic Performances | Active Conditions:none

FiJeet draws his bow and inspires!


Male N Human (Garundi) Kineticist | HP: 37/37 (3NL) +4 tmp | AC: 18 (13 Tch,15 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 15 | F: +7, R: +6, W: +2 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Burn: 1 | Active conditions: Force ward

Is it the map on slide 4?

"That one looks nasty! And covered in familiar-looking goo. We must be getting close to the source."

Filk moves next to Atrix, to have a clear line of sight to the beast. Then, he starts the battle with telekinetically thrown rock.

TK blast, PBS, IC: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 4 + 1 + 1 = 14
damage, PBS, IC: 1d6 + 5 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 1 + 1 = 12


Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Gallows of Madness | Jester's Fraud

yeah, that map, sorry. I have been putting the new map on 4, and will continue that.

Dark Archive

Female Garundi human slayer 3 | HP: 31/31| AC: 18 (13 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 19 | F: +5, R: +6, W +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +6, SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none

Atrix draws her swords and moves behind the slavering critter of DOOM!

Attack!: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 6 + 1 = 20 Damage!: 1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 1 = 10

601 to 650 of 902 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Silbeg's Gallows of Madness All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.