Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

GM Silbeg's 8-99a Solstice Scar (1-2) (Inactive)

Game Master Silbeg

MAPS


251 to 300 of 405 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Sovereign Court

Male LG Human Arcanist (occultist) 2 | HP: 15/15| AC: 13(17) (12 Tch, 11(15) Fl) | CMB: +0, CMD: 12 | F: +2, R: +2, W: +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st-4/4 Arcane Reservoir: 3/5 Consume Spells: (1/1) Active conditions: mage armour | Re-roll (+2): 1/1 |

Iovarl sees the group of orcs on the hill and hears their leader beating the drum to encourage the orcs to be even more fierce than usual.

He moves to catch up with with Atronia as he tries to concentrate on his spells and block out her anger inspiring tale.

"I don't normally like to do this, but those orcs look ready to charge and i'd prefer it wasn't at me." says Iovarl mostly under his breath.

He chants some words similar to ones he used earlier, but this time a small horse glowing with celestial light appears between himself and the Orcs.

Celestial Pony:

N Medium celestial animal
Init +1; Senses darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision, scent; Perception +5

DEFENSE

AC 11, touch 11, flat-footed 10 (+1 Dex)
hp [17] [2d8+8]
Fort [+7], Ref +4, Will +0 SR 5
Celestial – Resist cold 5, acid 5, electricity 5

OFFENSE

Speed 40 ft.
Melee 2 hooves [-1] [1d3+2]
Special Attacks smite evil

STATISTICS

Str [17], Dex 13, Con [18], Int 2, Wis 11, Cha 4
Base Atk +1; CMB [+4]; CMD [15] ([19] vs. trip)
Feats Endurance, RunB
Skills Perception +5
SQ docile

SPECIAL ABILITIES

Docile (Ex) Unless specifically trained for combat (see the Handle Animal skill, a horse’s hooves are treated as secondary attacks.
Smite evil 1/day as a swift action (adds CHA bonus (+0) to attack rolls and damage bonus equal to HD (+2) against evil foes; smite persists until target is dead or the celestial creature rests).

Seeing enemies of his summoned master ahead, the pony moves in to attack as it calls on it's celestial blood to help smite the orc. May aswell try a smite evil. If evil the attack gets +0 to hit and +2 damage.

hoof attack: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (18) - 1 = 17

hoof damage: 1d3 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Dark Archive

Solstice Scar (3-4 - CORE) | Infernal Vault | Aid Token

All, it helps if you call out explicitly who you are attacking. for this, I am assuming the blue orc. Also, please always roll your damage!

The pony manages to land a lucky blow, and the orc drops to the ground! 1d3 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 2 = 7

Grubglub in delay

The pink orc, waits for a flank
sap, IC, flank vs AC11: 1d6 + 4 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 1 + 2 = 12 NL Sap: 1d6 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 1 = 6

The orange orc throws his net at Atronia, which hits here, and entangles her!
net w/ IC vs touch AC10: 1d20 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 + 1 = 15

net:
Net: A net is used to entangle enemies. When you throw a net, you make a ranged touch attack against your target. A net's maximum range is 10 feet. If you hit, the target is entangled. An entangled creature takes a –2 penalty on attack rolls and a –4 penalty on Dexterity, can move at only half speed, and cannot charge or run. If you control the trailing rope by succeeding on an opposed Strength check while holding it, the entangled creature can move only within the limits that the rope allows. If the entangled creature attempts to cast a spell, it must make a concentration check with a DC of 15 + the spell's level or be unable to cast the spell.

The blue orc, still filled with hate and rage, also steps up and swings at the pony!
sap w/ Flank, IC vs AC11: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 1 + 2 = 11NL Sap: 1d6 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 1 = 10

The mighty pony still stands!

Grubglub and Enrique is/are up!
Universal Adjustments: Precise Strike (Makon, Iovari, Humbert only), Inspire Rage +1
Universal Conditions:
Knowledge:Nature, Local

Orc Leadership Rd 2:


  • => Enrique
  • Mugek [INSPIRE COURAGE]
  • D Grubglub
  • Iovari [PRECISE]
  • Atronia (Inspire RAGE) [ENTANGLED]
  • Makon [PRECISE] (Javelin at the ready)[RAGE]
  • Humbert [PRECISE] (Shield cast)
  • Orcs

U = Unconscious 
S = Surprised 
D = Delay
=> Active

Conditions:
Atronia 12/12
Enrique 15/15
Grubglub 19/19
Humbert 9/9
Iovara 15/15[ENTANGLED]
Makon 11/11
Pony: 1/11

Enemies:
Red Orc (Mugek): [IC +1]
Blue Orc: [IC +1] -8 [BLEEDING]
Pink Orc: [IC +1]
Orange Orc: [IC +1]

Sovereign Court

Male LG Human Arcanist (occultist) 2 | HP: 15/15| AC: 13(17) (12 Tch, 11(15) Fl) | CMB: +0, CMD: 12 | F: +2, R: +2, W: +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st-4/4 Arcane Reservoir: 3/5 Consume Spells: (1/1) Active conditions: mage armour | Re-roll (+2): 1/1 |

Sorry about not calling out which orc the pony was attacking. This is my first 'summoning' character so there is a lot to remember when i post. I did roll damage though, i just didn't include smite evil as i did't know the orc's alignment.

Dark Archive

Solstice Scar (3-4 - CORE) | Infernal Vault | Aid Token
Iovarl Volarin wrote:
Sorry about not calling out which orc the pony was attacking. This is my first 'summoning' character so there is a lot to remember when i post. I did roll damage though, i just didn't include smite evil as i did't know the orc's alignment.

I see what you did. FYI, Ponies have 2 attacks from what you posted... I misread that as two attacks. No biggie!

Sovereign Court

Consortium Compact Maps: Core #1, Core #2, Regular | Solstice Scar Sign-up Sheet

★★★OVERSEER ANNOUNCEMENT★★★

The clash of weapons and sounds of battle are all that remain after the war drums stop beating. The orcs and giants look around in a moment of panic. Where they once fought with cruel determination, they now fight with worried desperation.

@Table GMs: The Scattered Leaders condition on page 20 is in effect.

Liberty's Edge

male Grippli Monk (Unchained) 2 [hp 14/19] [Init +5] [AC 22, T 21, FF 18 (+3 Mage Armor) (Normal: 19|18|15) ] [Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +3] [CMB +4, +8 Grapple, CMD 19, 21 vs Grapple] [Perc +8]

GrubGlub charges in on the single orc advancing on the teams flank. With a guttural and throaty cry, he springs forward lashing out with his nine section whip.
Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Dmg: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Trip: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21

Dark Archive

Male grippli medium (fiend keeper) 2 (HP: 15/15) (AC:20 FF:16 T:15) (Fort: +1 Ref: +4 Will: +3) (Init: +4) (Perc: +5)

"Good job grabbing their attention, Magic Horse! Now it's time for some real damage!"

Enrique skips towards the blue orc in even frog hops, ending with a fierce plunge of his rapier into the enemy.

Rapeir + Guidance + Spirit: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12, Damage + Rage + Spirit: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Dark Archive

Solstice Scar (3-4 - CORE) | Infernal Vault | Aid Token

Grubglub moves up, and slashes at the orc, hitting him. The orc looks to be staggered by the blow, but does not fall... at least not until the grippli trips him!

Then, Enrique bounds towards the blue orc, but even with his new-found ferocity, is not able to land a blow.

Scattered Leaders:

will orange: 1d20 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (8) - 1 + 1 = 8
will Blue: 1d20 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (5) - 1 + 1 = 5
will pink: 1d20 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (20) - 1 + 1 = 20
will Mugek: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 4 + 1 = 15

Mugek continues to bang on his drums, inspiring his troups. Additionally, he chants out a spell, targeting the Pathfinder's skald, Atronia! The warrior woman feels her limbs start to stiffen, but is able to throw off the enchantment before it ends her raging chant!
Atronia Will (rage): 1d20 + 0 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 0 + 1 = 18

Iovari, Atronia, Makon, and Humbert is/are up!
Universal Adjustments: Precise Strike (Makon, Iovari, Humbert only), Inspire Rage +1
Universal Conditions:
Knowledge:Nature, Local

Orc Leadership Rd 2:


  • x Grubglub
  • x Enrique
  • x Mugek [INSPIRE COURAGE] [spellcasting]
  • Iovari [PRECISE]
  • Atronia (Inspire RAGE) [ENTANGLED]
  • Makon [PRECISE] (Javelin at the ready)[RAGE]
  • Humbert [PRECISE] (Shield cast)
  • Orcs

U = Unconscious 
S = Surprised 
D = Delay
=> Active

Conditions:
Atronia 12/12
Enrique 15/15
Grubglub 19/19
Humbert 9/9
Iovara 15/15[ENTANGLED]
Makon 11/11
Pony: 1/11

Enemies:
Red Orc (Mugek): [IC +1]
Blue Orc: [IC +1] -8
Pink Orc: [IC +1] [SHAKEN]
Orange Orc: -3 [IC +1] [SHAKEN]

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Skald 1 | AC 16 (15) T 10 FF 14 | CMD 15 | hp11/11 (12/12, fast healing 2) | F +4 (+5) R +1 W +0 (+1) | Spd 20' | Init +1 | Kn (Arc, Dun, Eng, Geo, Nat, Nob, Pla, Rel) +2, Kn (His, Loc) +6, Perc -2, SensM -2 | Raging song 13/14 | Spells lvl1 2/2 |

Too caught in the net to do much, Atronia keeps singing her song as she watches her allies helplessly. She still moves forward in an attempt to prevent the orc closest to her from getting to anyone other than her or Grubglub.

If I understand nets properly, I literally can't get out of this net without a take 20 and aid from someone, so I'll stay entangled until the end of the encounter. I also, I just did a double move and kept my inspired rage up.

Dark Archive

Solstice Scar (3-4 - CORE) | Infernal Vault | Aid Token

@Atronia, sounds good. Double move would be the same as a unentangled single move. It is an escape artist DC20 or STR DC25 check to get out.

Liberty's Edge

male
raging stats:
HP. 12/13 | AC:11, 8 tch, 11 FF | Fort:+5, Ref:+2, Will:+4 | Att: Great axe +6 (1d12+7 dmg), lt mace +4 (1d6+5dmg)|CMD 16
Half-Orc |HP 11/11/ AC:15: 12T: 13F | CMD 16| Fort: 3, Ref: 2. Will: 2| spd. 40| Int. +3|
skills:
Craft leather 4, Intimidate+8, perception +0.ride+5,survive+4,swim+6
Bloodrager (spelleater) 1|Att: Great axe +4 (1d12+4dmg.), Javelin +3 (1d6+3)
special, Feats:
Arcane temper (trait), Wordly 1/1 day(trait), Iron will, Destined strike 2/3ay, fast movement, Orc ferocity 1/1day, Blood rage 1/5day,
GM Silbeg wrote:
@Atronia, sounds good. Double move would be the same as a unentangled single move. It is an escape artist DC20 or STR DC25 check to get out.

don't know if this is old 3.5 rules but s net also has HP and hardness..you could draw a lite slashing weapon and try to cut ur way out ..If that rule still stands.

Liberty's Edge

male
raging stats:
HP. 12/13 | AC:11, 8 tch, 11 FF | Fort:+5, Ref:+2, Will:+4 | Att: Great axe +6 (1d12+7 dmg), lt mace +4 (1d6+5dmg)|CMD 16
Half-Orc |HP 11/11/ AC:15: 12T: 13F | CMD 16| Fort: 3, Ref: 2. Will: 2| spd. 40| Int. +3|
skills:
Craft leather 4, Intimidate+8, perception +0.ride+5,survive+4,swim+6
Bloodrager (spelleater) 1|Att: Great axe +4 (1d12+4dmg.), Javelin +3 (1d6+3)
special, Feats:
Arcane temper (trait), Wordly 1/1 day(trait), Iron will, Destined strike 2/3ay, fast movement, Orc ferocity 1/1day, Blood rage 1/5day,

Makon moves forward with his Javelin raised high stops short of the orcs and the Pony and hurls his javelin at the pink orc. javelin: 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (16) + 3 - 4 = 15dmg: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10 (note: I incorporated in the -4 for the orc being engaged in melee combat in my roll)

Dark Archive

Solstice Scar (3-4 - CORE) | Infernal Vault | Aid Token
Makon Grimug wrote:
GM Silbeg wrote:
@Atronia, sounds good. Double move would be the same as a unentangled single move. It is an escape artist DC20 or STR DC25 check to get out.
don't know if this is old 3.5 rules but s net also has HP and hardness..you could draw a lite slashing weapon and try to cut ur way out ..If that rule still stands.

A net does have a set number of HP, and should have a hardness of something. You should be able to try and cut your way out, yes.

Makon throws his javelin and easily hits the orc! It appears that only by the innate ferocity of all orcs does he still stand!

Iovari and Humbert is/are up!
Universal Adjustments: Precise Strike (Makon, Iovari, Humbert only), Inspire Rage +1
Universal Conditions:
Knowledge:Nature, Local

Orc Leadership Rd 2:


  • x Grubglub
  • x Enrique
  • x Mugek [INSPIRE COURAGE] [spellcasting]
  • Iovari [PRECISE]
  • x Atronia (Inspire RAGE) [ENTANGLED]
  • x Makon [PRECISE] (Javelin at the ready)[RAGE]
  • Humbert [PRECISE] (Shield cast)
  • Orcs

U = Unconscious 
S = Surprised 
D = Delay
=> Active

Conditions:
Atronia 12/12
Enrique 15/15
Grubglub 19/19
Humbert 9/9
Iovara 15/15[ENTANGLED]
Makon 11/11
Pony: 1/11

Enemies:
Red Orc (Mugek): [IC +1]
Blue Orc: -8 [IC +1]
Pink Orc: -10 [IC +1] [SHAKEN]
Orange Orc: -3 [IC +1] [SHAKEN]

Liberty's Edge

male
raging stats:
HP. 12/13 | AC:11, 8 tch, 11 FF | Fort:+5, Ref:+2, Will:+4 | Att: Great axe +6 (1d12+7 dmg), lt mace +4 (1d6+5dmg)|CMD 16
Half-Orc |HP 11/11/ AC:15: 12T: 13F | CMD 16| Fort: 3, Ref: 2. Will: 2| spd. 40| Int. +3|
skills:
Craft leather 4, Intimidate+8, perception +0.ride+5,survive+4,swim+6
Bloodrager (spelleater) 1|Att: Great axe +4 (1d12+4dmg.), Javelin +3 (1d6+3)
special, Feats:
Arcane temper (trait), Wordly 1/1 day(trait), Iron will, Destined strike 2/3ay, fast movement, Orc ferocity 1/1day, Blood rage 1/5day,
GM Silbeg wrote:
A net does have a set number of HP, and should have a hardness of something. You should be able to try and cut your way out, yes.

Just looked it up..assuming the net is made from hemp, silk or some other similar material it would have a hardness of "0". Silk ropes have x2 the HP of hemp ropes so I would assume a silk net would have 10 hp rather than the standard 5hp of a hemp net. It appears Atronia just needs to draw a light weapon and cut her way out after 5hp dmg she is free (automatic hit)

Dark Archive

Solstice Scar (3-4 - CORE) | Infernal Vault | Aid Token

Iovari's pony attacks!
The pony attacks!
raging pony vs. pink: 1d20 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (16) - 1 + 1 = 16 hooves: 1d3 + 2 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 2 + 2 + 1 = 7

The pink orc dies as the pony rears up and bashes in his skull!

The pony then turns to the blue orc! The orc looks shaken and all but dead, but he stays alive!
raging pony of DOOM!: 1d20 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (15) - 1 + 1 = 15 hooves: 1d3 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 1 = 4

I will wait until about 1800CDT for Iovari and Humbert

Sovereign Court

Male LG Human Arcanist (occultist) 2 | HP: 15/15| AC: 13(17) (12 Tch, 11(15) Fl) | CMB: +0, CMD: 12 | F: +2, R: +2, W: +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st-4/4 Arcane Reservoir: 3/5 Consume Spells: (1/1) Active conditions: mage armour | Re-roll (+2): 1/1 |

Iovarl watches with his jaw open as the summoned celestial pony proves that even a small horse can kick rather hard!

"That pony must be blessed by Iomadae herself!" says Iovarl with a voice trembling with a combination of reverence and surprise.

He move carefully around his enemies and allies as he moves to get nearer to the orc making all the noise on the drum. He stops just behind Enrique, trusting the grippli and his pony to deal with the nearby orc.

Double move this turn to try to get in a better position.

Scarab Sages

Male Human Occultist 1 | hp 9 | AC 11, T 11, FF 10 shield +4 AC | CMD 12 | F +3, R +1, W +3 | Spd 30' | Init +1 | Kn(Arc, His, Loc, Pla, Rel) +8, Perc +5, Scrft +8 SensM +1 | inspiration 3/4/day | focus 5/day |

Double move, sword in hand.

Dark Archive

Solstice Scar (3-4 - CORE) | Infernal Vault | Aid Token

After Iovari maneuver themselves into a better location, the orcs turn and run, withdrawing from combat! Their leader, of course, remains.Grubglub and Enrique is/are up!
Universal Adjustments: Precise Strike (Makon, Iovari, Humbert only), Inspire Rage +1
Universal Conditions:
Knowledge:Nature, Local

Orc Leadership Rd 3:


  • => Grubglub
  • => Enrique
  • Mugek [INSPIRE COURAGE] [spellcasting]
  • Iovari [PRECISE]
  • Atronia (Inspire RAGE) [ENTANGLED]
  • Makon [PRECISE] (Javelin at the ready)[RAGE]
  • Humbert [PRECISE] (Shield cast)
  • Orcs

U = Unconscious 
S = Surprised 
D = Delay
=> Active

Conditions:
Atronia 12/12
Enrique 15/15
Grubglub 19/19
Humbert 9/9
Iovara 15/15[ENTANGLED]
Makon 11/11
Pony: 1/11

Enemies:
Red Orc (Mugek): [IC +1]
Blue Orc: -12 [IC +1] [DISABLED]
Pink Orc: -17 [IC +1] [HE DED]
Orange Orc: -3 [IC +1] [SHAKEN]

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Skald 1 | AC 16 (15) T 10 FF 14 | CMD 15 | hp11/11 (12/12, fast healing 2) | F +4 (+5) R +1 W +0 (+1) | Spd 20' | Init +1 | Kn (Arc, Dun, Eng, Geo, Nat, Nob, Pla, Rel) +2, Kn (His, Loc) +6, Perc -2, SensM -2 | Raging song 13/14 | Spells lvl1 2/2 |

Asking this so you'll have time to answer before my next turn: would you say I can cut through the net with my greatsword, considering it was already drawn? Otherwise I have no light weapon (I knew I should have bought a dagger), so I'm stuck in this net for a while more. I don't mind so much, but it's not quite practical. :P

Dark Archive

Solstice Scar (3-4 - CORE) | Infernal Vault | Aid Token

No, the heavy two handed weapon too is bound up in the webs of the net. A light slashing weapon would be most appropriate. And, Makon, I just hadn't gotten to looking it up. Hardness of 0 is probably correct.

However, that being said, you can still technically fight while in the net... just apply the entangled condition.

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Skald 1 | AC 16 (15) T 10 FF 14 | CMD 15 | hp11/11 (12/12, fast healing 2) | F +4 (+5) R +1 W +0 (+1) | Spd 20' | Init +1 | Kn (Arc, Dun, Eng, Geo, Nat, Nob, Pla, Rel) +2, Kn (His, Loc) +6, Perc -2, SensM -2 | Raging song 13/14 | Spells lvl1 2/2 |

Yeah, that's what I expected. I just wanted to confirm. 10' movement is going to make it hard, but I'll deal with it. Thanks for the quick response!

Dark Archive

Male grippli medium (fiend keeper) 2 (HP: 15/15) (AC:20 FF:16 T:15) (Fort: +1 Ref: +4 Will: +3) (Init: +4) (Perc: +5)

"Not so eager to fight anymore, eh, drummer? Here, let me help you with that."

Rapier + Spirit: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25, Damage + Spirit + Rage: 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Dark Archive

Solstice Scar (3-4 - CORE) | Infernal Vault | Aid Token

Enrique moves up and stabs the lead orc. He glares at the grippli, and growls, "Just because my idiot henchmen are fleeing, do not assume I am so weak."

Botting
Grubglub moves up to attack the leader with his nine-section whip. Unfortunately, he misses.
whip on leader: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

The orc leader steps back, and with a flurry on his drums, casts a spell! A burst of sound envelops the two grippli and the pony!

sonic: 1d8 ⇒ 3
Enrique Fort: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
Grubglub Fort: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Pony Fort: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

While the pony is not stunned, this burst of sound finishes him off.

Iovari, Atronia, Makon, and Humbert is/are up!
Universal Adjustments: Precise Strike (Makon, Iovari, Humbert only), Inspire Rage +1
Universal Conditions:
Knowledge:Nature, Local

Orc Leadership Rd 3:


  • x Grubglub
  • x Enrique
  • x Mugek [INSPIRE COURAGE] [spellcasting]
  • => Iovari [PRECISE]
  • => Atronia (Inspire RAGE) [ENTANGLED]
  • => Makon [PRECISE] (Javelin at the ready)[RAGE]
  • => Humbert [PRECISE] (Shield cast)
  • Orcs

U = Unconscious 
S = Surprised 
D = Delay
=> Active

Conditions:
Atronia 12/12
Enrique 12/15
Grubglub 16/19
Humbert 9/9
Iovara 15/15[ENTANGLED]
Makon 11/11

Enemies:
Red Orc (Mugek): [IC +1] -7 [CASTING]
Blue Orc: -12 [IC +1] [DISABLED] [RUNNING]
Pink Orc: -17 [IC +1] [HE DED]
Orange Orc: -3 [IC +1] [SHAKEN] [RUNNING]

Scarab Sages

Male Human Occultist 1 | hp 9 | AC 11, T 11, FF 10 shield +4 AC | CMD 12 | F +3, R +1, W +3 | Spd 30' | Init +1 | Kn(Arc, His, Loc, Pla, Rel) +8, Perc +5, Scrft +8 SensM +1 | inspiration 3/4/day | focus 5/day |

I'm not entirely sure how difficult the terrain is (steps and so forth) so lemme know if this is feasible.

"Invigorating this bloodshed is it not?"

sword cane v red (charge, raging song): 1d20 + 1 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 + 2 + 1 = 20 damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

"FOLLOW ME MEN! And err, frogs. HAVE AT THEM! FOR THE ROOOOM! YAAAAARGH!"

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Skald 1 | AC 16 (15) T 10 FF 14 | CMD 15 | hp11/11 (12/12, fast healing 2) | F +4 (+5) R +1 W +0 (+1) | Spd 20' | Init +1 | Kn (Arc, Dun, Eng, Geo, Nat, Nob, Pla, Rel) +2, Kn (His, Loc) +6, Perc -2, SensM -2 | Raging song 13/14 | Spells lvl1 2/2 |

Atronia looks at Humbert with a surprised expression as she keeps singing and advancing slowly toward their enemy, constantly tugging at the net.

Sovereign Court

Male LG Human Arcanist (occultist) 2 | HP: 15/15| AC: 13(17) (12 Tch, 11(15) Fl) | CMB: +0, CMD: 12 | F: +2, R: +2, W: +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st-4/4 Arcane Reservoir: 3/5 Consume Spells: (1/1) Active conditions: mage armour | Re-roll (+2): 1/1 |

Iovarl is visibly upset by the loss of the celestial pony.

"May Iomadae guide you to a place at her side my celestial ally." he says solemnly.

Iovarl pulls himself together quickly as he realizes how dangerous the orc leader is. He moves up the steps and follows the wall down until he can see the orc. Chanting some arcane words, he points an outstretched hand at the enemy producing a spray of colourful flashing lights.

Colour Spray. I'll use my last arcane point to increase the DC by +1, so DC15.

Sovereign Court

Consortium Compact Maps: Core #1, Core #2, Regular | Solstice Scar Sign-up Sheet

★★★OVERSEER ANNOUNCEMENT★★★

As the last orcs perish or flee, the Twinhorns reassemble the caravan and gather the fallen. Night begins to fall, swallowing up the road and leaving the caravan stranded in a pool of torchlight. Medda stands atop the new lead wagon, blood dripping from her breastplate. She holds Ivvora’s hilt aloft and shouts, “Twinhorns! We are only two days from the stone circle and have two days until the winter solstice.” A nimbus of light begins to radiate from the hilt, illuminating the entire valley in bright light. “Abandon the wagons and carry with you what you need to survive. We must reach the circle in time, or darkness will consume us.”

Bodies litter the valley, but fortunately most of them belong to orcs. Even so, the Twinhorns have lost many of their warriors and may not be at their full fighting strength for whatever lies ahead.

@Table GMs: The Bloodied Convoy condition on page 31 is in effect. This concludes Part 1.

Sovereign Court

Consortium Compact Maps: Core #1, Core #2, Regular | Solstice Scar Sign-up Sheet

★★★OVERSEER ANNOUNCEMENT★★★

“My Pathfinder allies, thank you for bringing us much needed support,” says Medda, the Twinhorn following’s spiritual leader. She stands beside Anok, her phantom and constant companion. “After the orc ambush sapped our supplies and strength, we pushed north to our winter home. We are only hours away from the stone circle and our encampment—if we are going to make it there by midnight, we need to press on. Once there, we will use Ivvora’s hilt to perform our time-honored ritual and keep evil from our lands.” Medda produces the small hilt of a broken weapon with only a fragment of its black metal blade remaining. “Let us move. There are dangers in these ancient woods: orc raiders, bears that topple trees, and worse. Stay in groups and don’t get lost.”

As the Kellids and Pathfinders reach the top of the hill next to the Twinhorn encampment, they notice splashes of blood and the occasional corpse dotting the landscape. Medda raises her voice, calling, “My brethren, our families are under attack! Secure the camp and drive back any who oppose you. Pathfinder allies, join us in defense of our home!” The landscape opens into a burned hillside where blackened trees stand like lifeless sentinels. A crude blockade shields the entrance to a natural cavern.

@Table GMs: You have 9 days to run encounter H on page 32. If you finish early, you may proceed to encounter I on page 34.

Dark Archive

Solstice Scar (3-4 - CORE) | Infernal Vault | Aid Token

Much time has passed, you have all fully healed as you moved forward to the Twinhorn camp. @Enrique, are you staying with the Champion?

Atronia, you would have had the chance to buy a dagger or the like, should you want to

The team sees a group of undead creatures trying to break down a barricade to get at the Twinhorn camp. However, as you approach, they turn their attention to you! See slide #9

init:

Atronia init: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20 2
Enrique init: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19 3
Grubglub init: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25 1
Humbert init: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14 5
Iovari init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18 4
Makon init: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6 8
Skellies: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13 6
zombies: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (12) + 0 = 12 7

kn:religion #1 DC11:
The ones that look like skeletons are indeed skeletons. They are undead, and it is hard to damage them with attacks that are not bludgeoning.

kn:religion #2 DC11:

The ones that look like zombies are indeed zombies. They are undead, and tend to move slowly (staggered), though they are hard to hurt with weapons that are not slashing.

Grubglub, Atronina, Enrique, Iovari, and Humbert is/are up!
Universal Adjustments:
Universal Conditions:
Knowledge:Religion

BLOOD ON THE SNOW Rd 1:


  • => Grubglub
  • => Atronia
  • => Enrique
  • => Iovari
  • => Humbert
  • Skeletons
  • Zombies
  • Makon

U = Unconscious
S = Surprised
D = Delay
=> Active

Conditions:
Atronia 12/12
Enrique 15/15
Grubglub 19/19
Humbert 9/9
Iovara 15/15
Makon 11/11

Enemies:
Orange:
Teal:
Yellow:
Green:
Purple:
Red:

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Skald 1 | AC 16 (15) T 10 FF 14 | CMD 15 | hp11/11 (12/12, fast healing 2) | F +4 (+5) R +1 W +0 (+1) | Spd 20' | Init +1 | Kn (Arc, Dun, Eng, Geo, Nat, Nob, Pla, Rel) +2, Kn (His, Loc) +6, Perc -2, SensM -2 | Raging song 13/14 | Spells lvl1 2/2 |

Definitely buying a dagger. Do I just take off the two gold pieces from my sheet and add a dagger, or is there something else that needs to be done for it to be official? I'm pretty new to PFS and have never bought anything. XD

K religion: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
K religion 2: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

Atronia looks at the undead that seem to be invading the place and says, "Smash the skeletons and slice up the meaty ones. This shouldn't be too difficult." She grins as she advances.

Are the dark bushes or trees difficult terrain, impassable, or just there to look pretty? I'm a little confused as to what they are. Either way, I'll be taking a double move towards the undead. Just don't know how far I can get...

Sovereign Court

Male LG Human Arcanist (occultist) 2 | HP: 15/15| AC: 13(17) (12 Tch, 11(15) Fl) | CMB: +0, CMD: 12 | F: +2, R: +2, W: +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st-4/4 Arcane Reservoir: 3/5 Consume Spells: (1/1) Active conditions: mage armour | Re-roll (+2): 1/1 |

Between encounters Iovarl is using consume spells to lose a level 1 spell to put a point in his arcane pool. He'll likely have to use a charge of his Mage Armour wand while traveling too so i'll mark that off.

Iovarl moves up keeping near to Atronia as they both get nearer to the undead creatures.

knowledge (religion) 1: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14

knowledge (religion) 2: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15

"You know your undead well Atronia, i agree with your tactics."

Iovarl will double move too and stay near to Atronia.

Dark Archive

Solstice Scar (3-4 - CORE) | Infernal Vault | Aid Token

@Atronia -- just mark it on your ITS, and note it as gold spent and you'll be good.

@Iovari -- two days have passed. You are full up!

Explanation of the terrain. It is the winter solstice, or near enough. The trees are without leaves, and the branches are high enough that there is no concealment at ground level. However, the tree trunks are still there, so they will mostly fill the square they are in, and can provide cover and/or impede charge lanes.

I have double-moved both Iovari and Atronia, as per directions above.

Grubglub, Enrique, and Humbert are up!

Sovereign Court

Male LG Human Arcanist (occultist) 2 | HP: 15/15| AC: 13(17) (12 Tch, 11(15) Fl) | CMB: +0, CMD: 12 | F: +2, R: +2, W: +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st-4/4 Arcane Reservoir: 3/5 Consume Spells: (1/1) Active conditions: mage armour | Re-roll (+2): 1/1 |

That's even better then! Thank you for moving me GM.

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Skald 1 | AC 16 (15) T 10 FF 14 | CMD 15 | hp11/11 (12/12, fast healing 2) | F +4 (+5) R +1 W +0 (+1) | Spd 20' | Init +1 | Kn (Arc, Dun, Eng, Geo, Nat, Nob, Pla, Rel) +2, Kn (His, Loc) +6, Perc -2, SensM -2 | Raging song 13/14 | Spells lvl1 2/2 |

Moved myself back slightly as I only have 20' movement with my armor.

Dark Archive

Male grippli medium (fiend keeper) 2 (HP: 15/15) (AC:20 FF:16 T:15) (Fort: +1 Ref: +4 Will: +3) (Init: +4) (Perc: +5)

Yes, I'll stay with Champion. It is my default spirit, and Dwarven Maulaxe is my default choice of weapon proficiency from its power.

"Undead... too many times have I nearly died in the hands of the non-living... but not today!"

As he runs forward, Enrique sheathes his rapier and draws a large weapon, its one end clearly intended for slashing and the other looking like it can be used as a blunt instrument.

"Come at me!"

Liberty's Edge

male Grippli Monk (Unchained) 2 [hp 14/19] [Init +5] [AC 22, T 21, FF 18 (+3 Mage Armor) (Normal: 19|18|15) ] [Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +3] [CMB +4, +8 Grapple, CMD 19, 21 vs Grapple] [Perc +8]

GrubGlub charges forward at the call for help from the Kellid leaders. He pulls out his whip, and gets ready to pay back the undead as he can!
Double Move

GM: To keep things moving, I am going to go ahead and post next round as well.

Next round:
As the Undead come into reach, GrubGlub begins to lay about him with vicious abandon!
Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
Dmg?: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Trip: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Dmg: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Trip: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
[ooc]Assuming that I am being attacked. If I have to move to attack,
disregard the second set of rolls.

Scarab Sages

Male Human Occultist 1 | hp 9 | AC 11, T 11, FF 10 shield +4 AC | CMD 12 | F +3, R +1, W +3 | Spd 30' | Init +1 | Kn(Arc, His, Loc, Pla, Rel) +8, Perc +5, Scrft +8 SensM +1 | inspiration 3/4/day | focus 5/day |

knowledge (religion): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22

knowledge (religion): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16

Ardentask wrote:
[They had been men.] This much was clear despite the nauseous eyes, the voiceless simianism, and the daemoniac savagery.

"Did you see?" It was all he had been on about for two days now.

"And then...." He always stopped just there unsure how the tale ended. He must of fallen in a swoon, been dashed in the head by some unseen foe, or perhaps been overcome by what men in the trenches around Gallowspire called 'sword-shock' during the last days of the siege.

"What? Wait! Why are we running toward the ceaseless ranks of the dead? Don't leave me!"

He offers a quick prayer upon the locket containing his mother's portrait and then draws his sword hoping against hope that doing so will quench the terror in his heart.

Draws sword, casts shield.

Dark Archive

Solstice Scar (3-4 - CORE) | Infernal Vault | Aid Token

The three skeletons move forward, with the green only one charging Grubglub. The others do not have a clear line to get at him, but still surround the grippli.

skeleton charge vs AC19: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 + 2 = 18

Then, the zombies shamble forward, moaning and groaning as only zombies can. At least one can be heard muttering the time honored word of...

"Brrraaaaiiiinnnsssss"

Grubglub attacks the skeleton that charged him. He hits it once, and probably would have tripped it, had it not collapsed on its own. He then misses the skeleton next to the green one.

Makon and Atronia is/are up!
Universal Adjustments:
Universal Conditions:
Knowledge:Religion

BLOOD ON THE SNOW Rd 1-2:


  • x Grubglub
  • => Atronia
  • Enrique
  • Iovari
  • Humbert
  • Skeletons
  • Zombies
  • => Makon

U = Unconscious
S = Surprised
D = Delay
=> Active

Conditions:
Atronia 12/12
Enrique 15/15
Grubglub 19/19
Humbert 9/9
Iovara 15/15
Makon 11/11

Enemies:
Orange:
Teal:
Yellow:
Purple:
Red:

Liberty's Edge

male
raging stats:
HP. 12/13 | AC:11, 8 tch, 11 FF | Fort:+5, Ref:+2, Will:+4 | Att: Great axe +6 (1d12+7 dmg), lt mace +4 (1d6+5dmg)|CMD 16
Half-Orc |HP 11/11/ AC:15: 12T: 13F | CMD 16| Fort: 3, Ref: 2. Will: 2| spd. 40| Int. +3|
skills:
Craft leather 4, Intimidate+8, perception +0.ride+5,survive+4,swim+6
Bloodrager (spelleater) 1|Att: Great axe +4 (1d12+4dmg.), Javelin +3 (1d6+3)
special, Feats:
Arcane temper (trait), Wordly 1/1 day(trait), Iron will, Destined strike 2/3ay, fast movement, Orc ferocity 1/1day, Blood rage 1/5day,

Makon lets out a bestial, Roar! and charges the nearest skeleton.
Makon rages and uses the nimble moves feat, to charge the nearist skeleton. His AC: adjustments will be reflected in parenthesis underneath his raging stat spoiler. axe: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18dmg: 1d12 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Skald 1 | AC 16 (15) T 10 FF 14 | CMD 15 | hp11/11 (12/12, fast healing 2) | F +4 (+5) R +1 W +0 (+1) | Spd 20' | Init +1 | Kn (Arc, Dun, Eng, Geo, Nat, Nob, Pla, Rel) +2, Kn (His, Loc) +6, Perc -2, SensM -2 | Raging song 13/14 | Spells lvl1 2/2 |

Atronia moves forward to try and put herself between the grippli and some of their undead foes, and she starts to sing once again.

Inspired rage!

Dark Archive

Solstice Scar (3-4 - CORE) | Infernal Vault | Aid Token

Even though Makon uses an axe to attack a skeleton, he still shatters it into a million pieces. Atronia starts inspiring rage after that.

Enrique, Iovari, and Humbert are up!

Dark Archive

Male grippli medium (fiend keeper) 2 (HP: 15/15) (AC:20 FF:16 T:15) (Fort: +1 Ref: +4 Will: +3) (Init: +4) (Perc: +5)

"Good job, grippli!" Enrique puts his left hand on Makon's belly - the highest place he can reach - and mumbles some divine incantation. [b]"Now you smash them too, half-orc, so I don't have to dirty my hands any more.

Move and guidance on Makon.

Liberty's Edge

male Grippli Monk (Unchained) 2 [hp 14/19] [Init +5] [AC 22, T 21, FF 18 (+3 Mage Armor) (Normal: 19|18|15) ] [Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +3] [CMB +4, +8 Grapple, CMD 19, 21 vs Grapple] [Perc +8]

Posting for my turn:

GrubGlub salutes Enrique as he steps forward and continues to try and smash his way through the line of undead.

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
Dmg: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Trip: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Dmg: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Trip: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Crit?: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
Crit dmg: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Liberty's Edge

male
raging stats:
HP. 12/13 | AC:11, 8 tch, 11 FF | Fort:+5, Ref:+2, Will:+4 | Att: Great axe +6 (1d12+7 dmg), lt mace +4 (1d6+5dmg)|CMD 16
Half-Orc |HP 11/11/ AC:15: 12T: 13F | CMD 16| Fort: 3, Ref: 2. Will: 2| spd. 40| Int. +3|
skills:
Craft leather 4, Intimidate+8, perception +0.ride+5,survive+4,swim+6
Bloodrager (spelleater) 1|Att: Great axe +4 (1d12+4dmg.), Javelin +3 (1d6+3)
special, Feats:
Arcane temper (trait), Wordly 1/1 day(trait), Iron will, Destined strike 2/3ay, fast movement, Orc ferocity 1/1day, Blood rage 1/5day,
Enrique wrote:

"Now you smash them too, half-orc, so I don't have to dirty my hands any more."

Move and guidance on Makon.

Makon is startled by the unexpected and clammy extremity being placed on his person. He turns to raise his axe expecting some foul undead fiend and instead finds one of his amphibian allies Enrique. Wondering what's happening, Makon soon realizes his reptilian friend has cast some sort of spell to aid him in battle. However, being in the midst of battle lust, Makon only acknowledges Enrique's help with a feral *grunt*

Dark Archive

Solstice Scar (3-4 - CORE) | Infernal Vault | Aid Token

Waiting on Iovari and Humbert

Scarab Sages

Male Human Occultist 1 | hp 9 | AC 11, T 11, FF 10 shield +4 AC | CMD 12 | F +3, R +1, W +3 | Spd 30' | Init +1 | Kn(Arc, His, Loc, Pla, Rel) +8, Perc +5, Scrft +8 SensM +1 | inspiration 3/4/day | focus 5/day |

Humbert runs forward, not wanting to be left behind.

Dark Archive

Solstice Scar (3-4 - CORE) | Infernal Vault | Aid Token

Iovari on delay... moving on
The blue skeleton stands its ground, and attacks Grubglub twice. It manages to only hit air, and not the nimble grippli.
claw vs AC19: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
claw vs AC19: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

The yellow zombie charges Grubglub, trying to smash into him. With a strength that only the undead can wield, it slams its rotting fists into the grippli monk, causing massive bruising on his froggy face!
yellow slam charge vs AC19: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 4 + 2 = 20 slam!: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

The other two zombies step forward, and pound at Atronia! The zombie oozing purple fluids manages to miss, while the one leaking red fluids hits the skald very, very hard! The woman staggers beneath the necromantically enhanced blow, but manages to keep her feet!

purple slam vs AC15: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12 slam!: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
red slam vs AC15: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16 slam!: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Grubglub then proceeds to turn his vengeance against the undead, first attacking the skeleton that is more vulnerable to his unarmed strikes. With amazing agility, the grippli throws himself into the air, striking the skeleton in the head, shattering the skull into a million pieces. His follow-up strike against the zombie is thrown off by the complete success of this first strike!

Makon and Atronia is/are up, Iovari in delay!
Universal Adjustments: Inspire Rage
Universal Conditions:
Knowledge:Religion

BLOOD ON THE SNOW Rd 2-3:


  • xGrubglub
  • => Atronia
  • x Enrique
  • D Iovari
  • x Humbert
  • x Skeletons
  • x Zombies
  • => Makon

U = Unconscious

S = Surprised
D = Delay
=> Active

Conditions:
Atronia 2/12
Enrique 15/15
Grubglub 13/19
Humbert 9/9
Iovara 15/15
Makon 11/11

Enemies:
Yellow:
Purple:
Red:

Sovereign Court

Male LG Human Arcanist (occultist) 2 | HP: 15/15| AC: 13(17) (12 Tch, 11(15) Fl) | CMB: +0, CMD: 12 | F: +2, R: +2, W: +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +1, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st-4/4 Arcane Reservoir: 3/5 Consume Spells: (1/1) Active conditions: mage armour | Re-roll (+2): 1/1 |

Iovarl waits for the undead to come nearer before chanting familiar arcane words to summon up some celestial aid.

Celestial Eagle:

N Small celestial animal
Init +2; Senses darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision Perception +9
DEFENSE
AC 14, touch 13, flat-footed 12 (+2 Dex, +1 natural, +1 size)
hp [7] [1d8+3]
Fort [+5], Ref +4, Will +2
SR 5
Celestial – Resist cold 5, acid 5, electricity 5

OFFENSE

Speed 10ft., fly 80 ft. (average)
Melee 2 talons [+3] [1d4+2], bite [+3] [1d4+2]
Special Attacks smite evil

STATISTICS

Str [14], Dex 15, Con [16], Int 2, Wis 15, Cha 7
Base Atk +0; CMB [+1]; CMD [13]
Feats Weapon Finesse
Skills Fly +8, Perception +10; Racial Modifiers +8 Perception

SPECIAL ABILITIES

Smite evil 1/day as a swift action (adds CHA bonus (+0) to attack rolls and damage bonus equal to HD (+1) against evil foes; smite persists until target is dead or the celestial creature rests).

The eagle appears behind the shambling corpse wearing red rags and tries to rips into the undead creature with it's beak and talons.

talon attack 1, flank: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 3 + 2 = 15

talon damage 1: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

talon attack 2, flank: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 2 = 10

talon damage 2: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

bite attack, flank: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 3 + 2 = 13

bite damage 1: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

fly (hover): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Skald 1 | AC 16 (15) T 10 FF 14 | CMD 15 | hp11/11 (12/12, fast healing 2) | F +4 (+5) R +1 W +0 (+1) | Spd 20' | Init +1 | Kn (Arc, Dun, Eng, Geo, Nat, Nob, Pla, Rel) +2, Kn (His, Loc) +6, Perc -2, SensM -2 | Raging song 13/14 | Spells lvl1 2/2 |

There's a slight skip in Atronia's song as she takes a heavy hit, but sings even louder despite the pain and aims for her assailant as she swings her great sword in revenge.

attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
damage: 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (6, 1) + 7 = 14
crit confirmation: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
added damage if crit: 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (5, 5) + 7 = 17

Keeping the song up, which heals me by 2. Great sword attack against the red zombie. If the eagle managed to kill it, I'll attack the purple one.

Liberty's Edge

male
raging stats:
HP. 12/13 | AC:11, 8 tch, 11 FF | Fort:+5, Ref:+2, Will:+4 | Att: Great axe +6 (1d12+7 dmg), lt mace +4 (1d6+5dmg)|CMD 16
Half-Orc |HP 11/11/ AC:15: 12T: 13F | CMD 16| Fort: 3, Ref: 2. Will: 2| spd. 40| Int. +3|
skills:
Craft leather 4, Intimidate+8, perception +0.ride+5,survive+4,swim+6
Bloodrager (spelleater) 1|Att: Great axe +4 (1d12+4dmg.), Javelin +3 (1d6+3)
special, Feats:
Arcane temper (trait), Wordly 1/1 day(trait), Iron will, Destined strike 2/3ay, fast movement, Orc ferocity 1/1day, Blood rage 1/5day,

Makon moves in a wide arc to circle around and create a flank with Atronia on one of the zombies. He laughs*Har!* as his mighty axe arcs high and comes down. G axe: 1d20 + 6 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 6 + 2 + 1 = 18dmg: 1d12 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14

Note: Makon is no longer charging (normal raging stats apply), He is using Atronia's raging song to fuel his own innate rage (thus leaving him with 4 rounds of his own rage left for the day), lastly he used one of his 3/day uses of destined strike. to get an additional +1 to hit the Zombie.

251 to 300 of 405 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PBP GameDay VI] GM QWERTY 's Solstice Scar (1-2) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.