Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

GM ShadowLord's Rise of the Runelords Campaign

Game Master GM ShadowLord

Book 3: Part One: In the hook's shadow
Current Map
Map of Magnimar


6,501 to 6,545 of 6,545 << first < prev | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | next > last >>

Hp [64/64] 56/58 | AC 22 t. 13 ff. 19 | CMD 24 | F +7 R +8 W +5 (immune to sleep; +2 vs enchantments) | Ini: +3 | Senses: low-light +13 | Ghina +15
Skills:
Acrobatics+16, C. (traps)+5,Climb+9,Diplomacy-2,Disable dev.+17, Hand. animal+5/+9,Heal+7,Inti+2,K.dung/geo+5,K.nature+8,Prof.(hunter)+4, Stealth+13, Surv.+8/+11,Swim+6,Ride+2
Half-elf male Ranger 6 | RoTRL Doc·Treasure | +2 vs goblins, +5 vs giants, +2 urban

As the hunting party returns, Delendir drags the boar prey on the middle of the camp. The ranger silently prepares the animal to cook on the firebone while listening to Yavenee's explanations.

On the middle of the conversation he suddenly stands up and looks around then asks "Where is Krysta? I cannot see her here"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
HP: 53/75 | AC: 12/12/10 CMD: 21 | F: +8 R: +4 W: +3 | Initiative: | Rage: 19/19 | Vampiric Touch: 5/5 Vampiric Power 3/3 | Darkvision 30ft | DR 1/-, 5/Silver | Resist Cold, Electricity 10 | Fortification 15%
Skills:
Acrobatics +10 Climb +6 Intimidate +10 Perception +15 Survival: +10

"She went off with the third guy." Sunday says offhandedly, not all that concerned what with whatever she might get up to with her being... whatever it was she was. A dragon? A gem? A giant flying glass lizard?

Regardless, if something bad happened they would be alerted by roars and explosions so he wasn't that worried.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
female young crystal dragon | HP 73 | AC 27; FF 25; TAC 12 | F +11; R +9; W +6 | CMB 10; CMD 22 (26 trip) | Senses: Darkvision 60, Low-light, Tremorsense 30 ft; Per +11 | pow atk bite/claw -3 atk/+9 dmg; wing -3 atk/+3 dmg

Kaven:
Krysta let him touch her with a slight smile of amusement and leaned in close to his ear, "Remember this human, if you trick me or hurt me I will hunt you down and kill you slowly as an example to others on how not to treat a dragon." She let one hand slide around his waist then and pulled her head back slightly to look into his eyes to see his answer. She was otherwise pressing very close to him and waited to see what his next move would be.


Yavenee
Sunday Daud wrote:
"Ley lines?"

"Yes a grid of pathways of energy and power, usually connecting to an area at significant points of geography or ancient man-made structures like monuments and megaliths. The energies flowing within them can be drawn upon to amplify magic and other powers." Yavenee responds.


HP: 53/75 | AC: 12/12/10 CMD: 21 | F: +8 R: +4 W: +3 | Initiative: | Rage: 19/19 | Vampiric Touch: 5/5 Vampiric Power 3/3 | Darkvision 30ft | DR 1/-, 5/Silver | Resist Cold, Electricity 10 | Fortification 15%
Skills:
Acrobatics +10 Climb +6 Intimidate +10 Perception +15 Survival: +10

Sunday blinks. "Huh. Cool."


HP: 53/75 | AC: 12/12/10 CMD: 21 | F: +8 R: +4 W: +3 | Initiative: | Rage: 19/19 | Vampiric Touch: 5/5 Vampiric Power 3/3 | Darkvision 30ft | DR 1/-, 5/Silver | Resist Cold, Electricity 10 | Fortification 15%
Skills:
Acrobatics +10 Climb +6 Intimidate +10 Perception +15 Survival: +10

"Hmm, maybe I'm a ley line then? Or just something standing in the doorway keeping it from closing." Sunday mutters nonsensically as he thinks about the spirits that envelop him as he fights.


Female Human Bard (Diva) 6 | HP: 40/40 | AC: 14 | T: 11 | FF: 13 | CMD: 14 | Fort: +4 | Ref: +6 | Will: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +1 | Sense Motive: +17 || Bardic Music: 19/24 rounds for the day || 1st Lvl Spells: 5/5 for day, 2nd Lvl Spells: 1/4 for day

Grace looks out towards where the dragon in human guise and the ranger have vanished.

"Mmmm." she says, softly to herself as if considering something. "So, we are to liberate this fort? Obviously we don't have the army needed for a frontal attack. We will need to sneak inside like thieves in the night."


HP: 53/75 | AC: 12/12/10 CMD: 21 | F: +8 R: +4 W: +3 | Initiative: | Rage: 19/19 | Vampiric Touch: 5/5 Vampiric Power 3/3 | Darkvision 30ft | DR 1/-, 5/Silver | Resist Cold, Electricity 10 | Fortification 15%
Skills:
Acrobatics +10 Climb +6 Intimidate +10 Perception +15 Survival: +10

"And then what? Go after their leader or poison whatever food they have?" Sunday asks.


Krysta:
Kaven's heart rate begins to accelerate appreciably as he debated his next move very carefully. The throbbing of his pulse in his neck seemed nearly audible to him and he wondered if this dragon, half-elf or whatever beautiful thing she was in front of him could hear it?

Winstrike swallows the lump in his throat and moves his right hand slowly up to move some of the fallen hair in front of Krysta's face out of the way. "Betrayal then, hmmm? Fear not from me. I too have been betrayed and understand it all to well. Your point is finely made and I understand completely, we have an agreement after all, no? You keep my involvement with this tattoo and Paradise to yourself and I believe we will enjoy spending the next several days closely together. Hmmm?"

The rogue turned ranger finishes moving the hair out from in front of her face and slowly cups the back of her head, waiting for her agreement.

After Grace begins the talk of liberating the fort, Vale chimes in first. "You are friends with the mayor of Maginmar, no? Do you have means to communicate with him? This is in fact his responsibility, or so he has pledged. Perhaps he can send reinforcements?

Quickly dismissing Vale's suggestion, Jakardros states firmly "There is no time for that. I can think of a half dozen ways to gain access to the fort. This lot here has proven extremely competent in battle and we will make do with our efforts combined with theirs. We can't afford to put too much time in between when we attack and wait for word from Magnimar. There could be other prisoners whose lives depend on our decisive action."

Counting off on his fingers the ranger continues, "There is the sluice gate, eagle's aerie, stealthy approach at night or the secret tunnels to start off with."

As Jakardros finishes his sentence a loud crack of thunder booms in the distance and signals the arrival of a rainstorm. Within a few seconds rain, light at first, but quickly turning heavy pours from the skies above.


HP: 53/75 | AC: 12/12/10 CMD: 21 | F: +8 R: +4 W: +3 | Initiative: | Rage: 19/19 | Vampiric Touch: 5/5 Vampiric Power 3/3 | Darkvision 30ft | DR 1/-, 5/Silver | Resist Cold, Electricity 10 | Fortification 15%
Skills:
Acrobatics +10 Climb +6 Intimidate +10 Perception +15 Survival: +10

"We are the reinforcements." Sunday flatly says.

"Secret tunnels?" he asks after the peal of thunder, for the most part ignoring the rain falling on him.


Also ignoring the rain for now, Jakardros responds "Yes. While I myself have never seen them, I have heard the commander speak of them. They have no been used in decades and I see now way that the enemy could be prepared for our entrance through them. To the west of the southern gate there is a large waterfall empties into the waters that flow around the fort. Unfortunately it is close enough that we won't have the luxury of walking in unseen if they have sentries posted, but some reconnaissance can provide additional details on that effort."


Hp [64/64] 56/58 | AC 22 t. 13 ff. 19 | CMD 24 | F +7 R +8 W +5 (immune to sleep; +2 vs enchantments) | Ini: +3 | Senses: low-light +13 | Ghina +15
Skills:
Acrobatics+16, C. (traps)+5,Climb+9,Diplomacy-2,Disable dev.+17, Hand. animal+5/+9,Heal+7,Inti+2,K.dung/geo+5,K.nature+8,Prof.(hunter)+4, Stealth+13, Surv.+8/+11,Swim+6,Ride+2
Half-elf male Ranger 6 | RoTRL Doc·Treasure | +2 vs goblins, +5 vs giants, +2 urban

Delendir looks around for Krysta then shrugs "I suppose you are right Sunday Daud" then he keeps working with the boar supper.

"We certainly want to help recover the fort. I do not want more giants raiding at our farms in Sandpoint" says the half-elf "And we are actually a large and capable group. The only problem are the fort walls and other defenses, but if you are able to sneak us inside the building, we can certainly have the advantage in the close quarters"


Nodding to Delendir Jakardros affirms "If we can make it through the waterfall, I doubt that they will be expecting us to launch an assault from within the fort itself. The fort is not a small single building mind you, I'm not sure what you know about the layout. We can go into the logistics tomororw, but there are multiple buildings outside the fort as well as the fort embedded into the mountain itself."


HP: 53/75 | AC: 12/12/10 CMD: 21 | F: +8 R: +4 W: +3 | Initiative: | Rage: 19/19 | Vampiric Touch: 5/5 Vampiric Power 3/3 | Darkvision 30ft | DR 1/-, 5/Silver | Resist Cold, Electricity 10 | Fortification 15%
Skills:
Acrobatics +10 Climb +6 Intimidate +10 Perception +15 Survival: +10

"Reconnoitering is probably our best bet then."


Female Human Bard (Diva) 6 | HP: 40/40 | AC: 14 | T: 11 | FF: 13 | CMD: 14 | Fort: +4 | Ref: +6 | Will: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +1 | Sense Motive: +17 || Bardic Music: 19/24 rounds for the day || 1st Lvl Spells: 5/5 for day, 2nd Lvl Spells: 1/4 for day

"Perhaps from the air. Isn't it fortunate we have an ally who can fly?" Grace points out.


Female Human Mageknight 7 HP: 67/67 | AC: 24/13/22 (+8 armor, +1 deflection, +2 Dex, +3 shield) | F: +7 R: +4 W: +5 (+7 vs. Magic) | Per: +3, Init: +2 | Spell points: 10/10

"Why not head for it now? The storm should give us plenty of cover," Ragnhildr says.


Looking to Grace he adds, "That is an option. There is an eagle aerie that can be flown up to, but was unsure if we could all reach up there. Unless you are thinking we should split into two assault groups?

To Ragnhildr he looks but does not respond. He seems to be weighing something in his mind that he does not want to make audible. Looking to Vale he waits for the ranger to speak up, but all he does is shrugs. Jakardros turns back to the mageknight and nods. "We can leave tonight if you are ready. My fellow ranger and I will need equipment though, we have nothing."


Female Human Mageknight 7 HP: 67/67 | AC: 24/13/22 (+8 armor, +1 deflection, +2 Dex, +3 shield) | F: +7 R: +4 W: +5 (+7 vs. Magic) | Per: +3, Init: +2 | Spell points: 10/10

"I can fight without a blade if need be, and one of you can use my shield, but I'm not sure what we can do about armor without heading back to town to get you three something, unless Krysta feels up for a jaunt into town," Ragnhildr replies as she lays out her daggers, her long seax, and her bastard sword on top of her shield.

"These," she adds, indicating the two longer blades and the shield, "I want back, so don't go gettin' killed by some troll or whatever these things are called. I don't want to have to be cleaning your blood or my blood off of 'em."

Ragnhildr is offering to let them use her +1 gladius (flavored as a long seax), +1 Bastard Sword, +1 heavy wooden shield, and her two mundane daggers. All of them are of an ulfen style.


HP: 53/75 | AC: 12/12/10 CMD: 21 | F: +8 R: +4 W: +3 | Initiative: | Rage: 19/19 | Vampiric Touch: 5/5 Vampiric Power 3/3 | Darkvision 30ft | DR 1/-, 5/Silver | Resist Cold, Electricity 10 | Fortification 15%
Skills:
Acrobatics +10 Climb +6 Intimidate +10 Perception +15 Survival: +10

Remember the last time you gave someone a gladius? :3

"It's probably difficult to fly in this." Sunday notes as he looks about through the downpour.


Yavenee

"A night to fully recover and ensure everyone is well equipped would be wise. Sunday is right, flying in the rain would be difficult at best." Yavenee says enjoying the falling rain.


HP: 53/75 | AC: 12/12/10 CMD: 21 | F: +8 R: +4 W: +3 | Initiative: | Rage: 19/19 | Vampiric Touch: 5/5 Vampiric Power 3/3 | Darkvision 30ft | DR 1/-, 5/Silver | Resist Cold, Electricity 10 | Fortification 15%
Skills:
Acrobatics +10 Climb +6 Intimidate +10 Perception +15 Survival: +10

Sunday looks over at the Witch but doesn't anything before looking to the others. "I guess we should find someplace dry for the night then. Back to town, or are there any safehouses nearby?" he asks before using the rain to clean his blade.

Also, didn't we rescue a kitty a while back?


2 people marked this as a favorite.
female young crystal dragon | HP 73 | AC 27; FF 25; TAC 12 | F +11; R +9; W +6 | CMB 10; CMD 22 (26 trip) | Senses: Darkvision 60, Low-light, Tremorsense 30 ft; Per +11 | pow atk bite/claw -3 atk/+9 dmg; wing -3 atk/+3 dmg

Kaven:
Krysta smiled slightly in response to Kaven's increased heart rate and said, "As long as your secret doesn't become important to our survival," her head moved towards where everyone else was, "then I will keep your secret." With that she glanced to make sure the doors were closed and said, "So, are we going to just talk, or are you going to ravish me?"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
HP: 53/75 | AC: 12/12/10 CMD: 21 | F: +8 R: +4 W: +3 | Initiative: | Rage: 19/19 | Vampiric Touch: 5/5 Vampiric Power 3/3 | Darkvision 30ft | DR 1/-, 5/Silver | Resist Cold, Electricity 10 | Fortification 15%
Skills:
Acrobatics +10 Climb +6 Intimidate +10 Perception +15 Survival: +10

Do you want Half-Dragons? Cause this is how you get Half-Dragons.


female young crystal dragon | HP 73 | AC 27; FF 25; TAC 12 | F +11; R +9; W +6 | CMB 10; CMD 22 (26 trip) | Senses: Darkvision 60, Low-light, Tremorsense 30 ft; Per +11 | pow atk bite/claw -3 atk/+9 dmg; wing -3 atk/+3 dmg

Oh, dragon's don't have to lay eggs if they don't want to...generally. Besides, technically, since the spell is an absolute change, they'd only be half-dragons if she changed back during the time she was pregnant. No, I'm not going the same route as I did with Jessica, Krysta is just curious.


HP: 53/75 | AC: 12/12/10 CMD: 21 | F: +8 R: +4 W: +3 | Initiative: | Rage: 19/19 | Vampiric Touch: 5/5 Vampiric Power 3/3 | Darkvision 30ft | DR 1/-, 5/Silver | Resist Cold, Electricity 10 | Fortification 15%
Skills:
Acrobatics +10 Climb +6 Intimidate +10 Perception +15 Survival: +10

Ah. I figured you were trying to see how many characters you could get pregnant in a single campaign :3


Female Human Mageknight 7 HP: 67/67 | AC: 24/13/22 (+8 armor, +1 deflection, +2 Dex, +3 shield) | F: +7 R: +4 W: +5 (+7 vs. Magic) | Per: +3, Init: +2 | Spell points: 10/10

"Or that," Ragnhildr says before looking around. "Anyone seen Kyrsta?"


Wait. Do all of Droge's characters get preggers in this AP?! ;)


female young crystal dragon | HP 73 | AC 27; FF 25; TAC 12 | F +11; R +9; W +6 | CMB 10; CMD 22 (26 trip) | Senses: Darkvision 60, Low-light, Tremorsense 30 ft; Per +11 | pow atk bite/claw -3 atk/+9 dmg; wing -3 atk/+3 dmg

*Eye Roll*


HP: 53/75 | AC: 12/12/10 CMD: 21 | F: +8 R: +4 W: +3 | Initiative: | Rage: 19/19 | Vampiric Touch: 5/5 Vampiric Power 3/3 | Darkvision 30ft | DR 1/-, 5/Silver | Resist Cold, Electricity 10 | Fortification 15%
Skills:
Acrobatics +10 Climb +6 Intimidate +10 Perception +15 Survival: +10

"She's with the third." Sunday responds.

But yeah we did rescue a cougar from the first ogrekin didn't we?


Female Human Mageknight 7 HP: 67/67 | AC: 24/13/22 (+8 armor, +1 deflection, +2 Dex, +3 shield) | F: +7 R: +4 W: +5 (+7 vs. Magic) | Per: +3, Init: +2 | Spell points: 10/10

Yep. No idea where it got off to.

"Guess I better go find them," Ragnhildr says as she goes looking for Krysta and Kaven.


Female Human Bard (Diva) 6 | HP: 40/40 | AC: 14 | T: 11 | FF: 13 | CMD: 14 | Fort: +4 | Ref: +6 | Will: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +1 | Sense Motive: +17 || Bardic Music: 19/24 rounds for the day || 1st Lvl Spells: 5/5 for day, 2nd Lvl Spells: 1/4 for day

Grace opens her mouth to warn Ragnhildr off but then closes it and smiles. Some things are too amusing to stop from happening.


Yavenee

Really Rags? Clam-jamming? lol

Yavenee watches as Ragnhildr goes off in search of Krysta and the other ranger, raising an eyebrow. [smaller]"She might find more than she expects to."[/spoiler]


Female Human Mageknight 7 HP: 67/67 | AC: 24/13/22 (+8 armor, +1 deflection, +2 Dex, +3 shield) | F: +7 R: +4 W: +5 (+7 vs. Magic) | Per: +3, Init: +2 | Spell points: 10/10

I am not familiar with that phrase. Is it just another way of saying mood killer?


Yavenee

Female version of @#$% block


Female Human Mageknight 7 HP: 67/67 | AC: 24/13/22 (+8 armor, +1 deflection, +2 Dex, +3 shield) | F: +7 R: +4 W: +5 (+7 vs. Magic) | Per: +3, Init: +2 | Spell points: 10/10

I figured it was either that or a threesome.


Yavenee

lol


HP: 53/75 | AC: 12/12/10 CMD: 21 | F: +8 R: +4 W: +3 | Initiative: | Rage: 19/19 | Vampiric Touch: 5/5 Vampiric Power 3/3 | Darkvision 30ft | DR 1/-, 5/Silver | Resist Cold, Electricity 10 | Fortification 15%
Skills:
Acrobatics +10 Climb +6 Intimidate +10 Perception +15 Survival: +10

"I told you, roars and explosions." Sunday replies.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Egads, I completely forgot about the kitty. Thanks for reminding me Sunday!

Nodding to Ragnhildr, Jakardros responds "Thank you, those will definitely help. Hopefully we can visit the armory in our trip so that we three can re-gear ourselves properly."

Vale seems releived when Yavenee suggests that they get a full nights rest, though he does not say so aloud. Nodding in agree, Jakardros looks up at the sky and says "Ok, it's settled. Finish our meal, get shelter from the weather and recon the Fort in the morning then. Perhaps we-"

Having returned from his own previous hunt for dinner, the firepelt cougar you rescued earlier in the day rejoins the group. Immediately catching sight of Jakardros, the large cat bounds into the group and pounces on top of him and takes him to the ground, cutting him off mid sentence. Caught unexpected, the one-eyed ranger doesn't know what to think until the cat starts licking his face repeatedly. He starts to laugh when he realizes that the animal is his companion and begins to roll around on the ground with him, occasionally groaning from pressure on his sore ribs. "Alright, alright! I missed you too Kibb. I didn't think I was ever going to see you again. Unbelievable."

Shalelu fills Jakardros in on the rescue of the cougar and mentions that it was through Kibb's assistance that they were able to locate the Black Arrows.

Krysta (and Ragnhildr):

Kaven takes heed of Krysta's comment and decides enough words have been spoken. Pulling her face towards his until their lips press, he begins the process of ravishing the dragon. Slowly and with increased intensity, he slowly begins to finish disrobing while positioning both of themselves on the ground.

By the time that the Mageknight approaches the barn, she can hear muffled sounds coming from within the closed doors.


HP: 53/75 | AC: 12/12/10 CMD: 21 | F: +8 R: +4 W: +3 | Initiative: | Rage: 19/19 | Vampiric Touch: 5/5 Vampiric Power 3/3 | Darkvision 30ft | DR 1/-, 5/Silver | Resist Cold, Electricity 10 | Fortification 15%
Skills:
Acrobatics +10 Climb +6 Intimidate +10 Perception +15 Survival: +10

Np.


Female Human Mageknight 7 HP: 67/67 | AC: 24/13/22 (+8 armor, +1 deflection, +2 Dex, +3 shield) | F: +7 R: +4 W: +5 (+7 vs. Magic) | Per: +3, Init: +2 | Spell points: 10/10

Krysta and the GM:

Without really pausing to think about what might be going on inside, Ragnhildr opens the right door just enough to get inside.

"Hey, Krysta! Are ye in–" she breaks off mid-sentence as she sees the couple in the midst of some intimate activity and her face quickly begins to turn beet-red. Pure shock causes her to freeze in place as her mind just babble incoherently at what she is seeing.


female young crystal dragon | HP 73 | AC 27; FF 25; TAC 12 | F +11; R +9; W +6 | CMB 10; CMD 22 (26 trip) | Senses: Darkvision 60, Low-light, Tremorsense 30 ft; Per +11 | pow atk bite/claw -3 atk/+9 dmg; wing -3 atk/+3 dmg

Kaven and Ragn:
Krysta was beginning to enjoy this, she understood now why humanoids enjoyed it so much. She understood it would be quite different in her own body but odds were she'd not run into another of her kind for a very long time. She knew she was much to young to support offspring anyway so her choice not to be with eggs didn't bother her in the least. It seemed as though they would have an audience as well when they were rather rudely interrupted by Ragnhilder. Krysta managed to look up and said, "You need something?" If she was embarrassed by events it didn't show any.


Female Human Mageknight 7 HP: 67/67 | AC: 24/13/22 (+8 armor, +1 deflection, +2 Dex, +3 shield) | F: +7 R: +4 W: +5 (+7 vs. Magic) | Per: +3, Init: +2 | Spell points: 10/10

Krysta and the GM:

The young ulfen woman slowly turns around, walks out the door, and closes the door.

A few minutes after leaving, Ragnhildr returns, her face beet-red and her eyes on her toes. She just plops down on a log and tries not to look at anyone.

Let the ribbing begin!


HP: 53/75 | AC: 12/12/10 CMD: 21 | F: +8 R: +4 W: +3 | Initiative: | Rage: 19/19 | Vampiric Touch: 5/5 Vampiric Power 3/3 | Darkvision 30ft | DR 1/-, 5/Silver | Resist Cold, Electricity 10 | Fortification 15%
Skills:
Acrobatics +10 Climb +6 Intimidate +10 Perception +15 Survival: +10

Sunday makes a sniffing sound as he hears some familiar footsteps before turning to the returning Ragnhildr and cocking his head to the side. "Huh, you're not eviscerated like you'd normally be when you charge into things. Everything okay?"


Female Human Mageknight 7 HP: 67/67 | AC: 24/13/22 (+8 armor, +1 deflection, +2 Dex, +3 shield) | F: +7 R: +4 W: +5 (+7 vs. Magic) | Per: +3, Init: +2 | Spell points: 10/10

"Krysta's gonna kill me," Ragnhildr mutters as she tries to hide her furious blush with her hands.


HP: 53/75 | AC: 12/12/10 CMD: 21 | F: +8 R: +4 W: +3 | Initiative: | Rage: 19/19 | Vampiric Touch: 5/5 Vampiric Power 3/3 | Darkvision 30ft | DR 1/-, 5/Silver | Resist Cold, Electricity 10 | Fortification 15%
Skills:
Acrobatics +10 Climb +6 Intimidate +10 Perception +15 Survival: +10

"No she's not, she would have already done so. There would have been roars and explosions. She'll probably expect something from you to make up for you being rude, though." he says nonchalantly while offering the nearest person the rest of his meal.

Granted all of that was entirely guesswork based on what little Sunday knew about Krysta and dragons.

6,501 to 6,545 of 6,545 << first < prev | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Another RotRL Campaign by DM Crispy - Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.