Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

GM-Sethran's Tower of the Ironwood Watch (Low) (Inactive)

Game Master Sethran

Combat Map


151 to 200 of 324 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

Sorry, weekend got hectic ^^

Hearing nothing out of sorts in the room beyond, Antonella pushes open the door to reveal a dark and sickening sight. Yellow puffball fungi nearly a foot in diameter and chunks of orange and purple crystal glow faintly in the gloom of this round chamber. Strange plaster frescoes depicting acts of violence cover the walls, and in the centre of the floor stands an altar made of petrified wood that supports a collection of decaying eyeballs laid in an offering bowl like a demented still-life.

KNOWLEDGE (PLANES OR RELIGION) 20+:

Shax, also known as The Blood Marquis, is the demon lord of envy, lies, and murder. Typically depicted as having the head of a dove and bird-like legs, Shax is known to eat the eyes of victims. His unholy symbol is a silver feather on a pool of blood.

KNOWLEDGE (PLANES OR RELIGION) 25+:
Shax's realm, a vast mansion called Charnelhome, sits perched on an abyssal cliff, flanked by a thicket of blood-drinking plants. Shax is considered the progenitor of the cunning and murderous Babau demons, but also commands the loyalty of many shadow demons due to their envious nature.

Initiative:

Wembly +Whiskers: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Iso: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Kelson: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Antonella: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Jorah: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
M: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

Perception:

Jorah: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 22
Antonella: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
Kelson: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13
Iso: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17
Wembly +Whiskers: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25
M: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (14) + 22 = 36

A Cursory glance around the room reveals nothing out of place, however a small Plant-like humanoid resembling a small, wide-mouthed fat child made from leaves, vines, tree bark, dirt, and pallid tubers, jumps up from behind the Altar. Looking at you all, the Creature opens its jaw wide and lets out a nauseating screech! As it does so, the Altar reacts and starts to boil over with blood.

Combat! Bold are up

EVERYONE needs to make a DC 14 Will save or be Nauseated for 1d4 ⇒ 4 Rounds

Iso
Kelson

M
Jorah
Antonella
Wembly + Whiskers

The Exchange

HP 64+10/72; Rage available 18/19; Reroll at +3 1/1; Barbarian-5; DR 2/-;AC 17; Fort +9(+11); Ref+4; Will +5; Perc +8;

will: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20

"Iso smell shamans feet Again!" roars the barbarian as he lunges through the doorway, heedless of the shrooms that he crushes underfoot.

"BBAADDD SMELLL MAKKE ISO SICK!"

attack,rage,PA: 1d20 + 10 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 10 - 2 + 2 = 26
damage(cold iron, magic, slash),PA,rage: 1d12 + 7 + 6 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 7 + 6 + 3 = 26

Liberty's Edge

Male Gnome Summoner 6 [ HP 57/57 | AC (21)/13/16 | Fort +7, Ref +6(+7), Will +7 (+2 vs. illusions) | Init +3 | Perception +9] Summons-III 0/7 - { } whiskers 51/51 AC23(24) { }

Wembly and Whiskers try to avoid the blast of yellow fungus...

Hey that looks pretty....disgusting!

Wembly WILL: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
Whiskters WILL: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20 (+4 morale bonus vs. Enchantment spells and effects)

Silver Crusade

Female Human (Bekyar) Cleric (Crusader) 1 / Paladin (Divine Hunter) 2 / Monk (Sacred Mountain) 3 / Champion of Irori 1 | HP: 68/68 | AC: 19 (18 T, 17 Fl) | CMB: +12, CMD: 23 | F: +16, R:+10, W: +19 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +6 | Speed 40' | 0/8 Channels | 0/5 LoH

Will: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (9) + 18 = 27

Knowledge (religion) + faction pin: 1d20 + 7 + 1d4 ⇒ (7) + 7 + (2) = 16

"No idea what this is all about. Maybe the drow worship a blind demon lord of fungus?"

"Kelson, do you know?"

Fungus Chapel ambience wrote:
The Altar reacts and starts to boil over with blood.

The priestess gets an eyeful of the disgusting offering table and points at it with her wand. "Wouldn't it be more appropriate for the altar to erupt with sap?"

The Exchange

HP 64+10/72; Rage available 18/19; Reroll at +3 1/1; Barbarian-5; DR 2/-;AC 17; Fort +9(+11); Ref+4; Will +5; Perc +8;

"Iso's Stomach Erupt If Bad Smell Not Go Away" roars the sensitive aforementioned barbarian.

Liberty's Edge

Male Bard 6 HP 39 | AC 20; Touch 13; FF 16 | F +5; R +8; W +7 | CMB+5; CMD 18 | Speed 30 ft | Init +2 | Perc +8 | Stealth: +6 Bard 6

Will: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20

know planes: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12

Kelson shrugs off the sickness and fires his bow at the plant.

attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

DAMAGE: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Silver Crusade

57/57 HP, AC: 20, T: 11, FF: 19, CMD: 17, F: +6 , R: +5, W: +7, Init +4, Perception +17, NG Male Aasimar Oracle 7, MW Morningstar +7 (1d8+1, x2) MW Light Crossbow +7 (1d8, 19-20 x2)

Will: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
Kn Religion: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17

Jorah is able to easily shake off the terrible sound that the plant creature made.

Liberty's Edge

Everyone manages to fight off the nausea rising at the creature's shriek. Iso's mighty blow cuts deep into the creature and Ichor spurts from the creature and Kelson finds his aim is true.

Reeling from the blow, the plant creature reacts by striking out in a frenzy!

Bite: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19 for damage: 1d6 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 - 2 = 1 AND grapple: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11

Claw: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19 for damage: 1d6 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 - 2 = 3

Claw: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20 for damage: 1d6 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 - 2 = 4

Fort: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 26 PASS
Fort: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14 FAIL

The blows hardly harm the Rager, though on the last claw, he can feel poison seep into his veins and Iso becomes sluggish and Tired.

Combat! Bold are Up!

Iso - 8 Fatigued and Confused (No Save, but a result of 'acts normally' on confusion ends the effect
Kelson
M - 28 , I
Jorah
Antonella
Wembly + Whiskers

The Exchange

HP 64+10/72; Rage available 18/19; Reroll at +3 1/1; Barbarian-5; DR 2/-;AC 17; Fort +9(+11); Ref+4; Will +5; Perc +8;

If the spores are supernatural or spelllike then Iso gets an extra +2 to resist them. Iso's damage resistance probably drops his damage taken to 3.

confusion: 1d100 ⇒ 10

The suddenly tired barbarian looks confused by the poison coursing through his veins. Still, he concentrates hard steps forward and brings his axe around again.

I think Iso goes again before the creature, so I'll post now, but the others might finish the thing off before Iso actually gets to act.

raging power attack with fatigue: 1d20 + 10 - 2 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (9) + 10 - 2 + 2 - 1 = 18
damage(magic, cold iron, slash), PA,rage,fatigue: 1d12 + 7 + 6 + 3 - 1 ⇒ (6) + 7 + 6 + 3 - 1 = 21

Liberty's Edge

It is a poison, not spores. the DR was factored in, hence the -2 on the rolls. You aren't bold so you aren't set to go yet

Silver Crusade

Female Human (Bekyar) Cleric (Crusader) 1 / Paladin (Divine Hunter) 2 / Monk (Sacred Mountain) 3 / Champion of Irori 1 | HP: 68/68 | AC: 19 (18 T, 17 Fl) | CMB: +12, CMD: 23 | F: +16, R:+10, W: +19 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +6 | Speed 40' | 0/8 Channels | 0/5 LoH

“I don’t like the ritual that altar appears to be involved in, brothers.”

The paladin stays composed as she thinks quickly. “It might be summoning a demon. Does anyone want protection from evil to ward them from evil summoned creatures?”

Antonella delays until after Iso but before Kelson.

Silver Crusade

57/57 HP, AC: 20, T: 11, FF: 19, CMD: 17, F: +6 , R: +5, W: +7, Init +4, Perception +17, NG Male Aasimar Oracle 7, MW Morningstar +7 (1d8+1, x2) MW Light Crossbow +7 (1d8, 19-20 x2)

Jorah once again asks Desna to guide the party's weapons so they strike true.

Bless

Liberty's Edge

Male Gnome Summoner 6 [ HP 57/57 | AC (21)/13/16 | Fort +7, Ref +6(+7), Will +7 (+2 vs. illusions) | Init +3 | Perception +9] Summons-III 0/7 - { } whiskers 51/51 AC23(24) { }

Wembly does not like the looks of the cloud and the strange affect it is having on Iso.

Iso, are you ok? Whiskers, we better stay back and give him room to work.

Wembly tries to throw a glob of acid at the plant creature.

Wembly range touch: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 7 + 1 = 18
for acid splash dmg: 1d3 ⇒ 1

Antonella, I don't think I could concentrate on summoning a demon if Iso was beating on me like that. Let's hope this thing has no better luck.

Liberty's Edge

As Antonella considers her next move and Wembly strikes the creature with acid, Jorah calls upon Divine fortune to bless your blades. The Creature shrieks in pain, but this time it does not have the power to turn your stomach.

The Blood in the Altar finishes bubbling and there is a puff of dark smoke. Appearing, as if crawling from the Altar is a darkly handsome humanoid with batlike wings, curving horns, and bestial legs that betray his demonic origin.

With a wicked smile, the creature draws a Scimitar and steps towards Antonella in the Doorway, striking at her.

Scimitar: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (10) + 14 = 24 for damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Combat! Bold are Up! - Bless! + 1 Attack and fear saves

Iso - 8 - Fatigued and Confused (No Save, but a result of 'acts normally' on confusion ends the effect
Antonella -10
Kelson

M - 29 , I - 10
Jorah
Wembly + Whiskers

Knowledge Planes, DC 16:
The Creature is an Incubus! One Question for every 5 you beat the DC

@Iso: I am happy for you to keep your posted turn, but you are also welcome to change it based on the new development

The Exchange

HP 64+10/72; Rage available 18/19; Reroll at +3 1/1; Barbarian-5; DR 2/-;AC 17; Fort +9(+11); Ref+4; Will +5; Perc +8;

I'll keep them thanks. Iso will (hopefully) finish off mushroom man and then next round 'Help the lovely Antonella'

Liberty's Edge

Even tired and worn by the creature's poison, Iso strike down the creature as he feels the odd feelings clear from his mind leaving only pure rage!

Combat! Bold are Up! - Bless! + 1 Attack and fear saves

Iso - 8
Antonella -10
Kelson

I
Jorah
Wembly + Whiskers

Liberty's Edge

Male Bard 6 HP 39 | AC 20; Touch 13; FF 16 | F +5; R +8; W +7 | CMB+5; CMD 18 | Speed 30 ft | Init +2 | Perc +8 | Stealth: +6 Bard 6

Kelson casts glitterdust at the creature and centers it to miss his friends.

DC 15 will save

know planes: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21

"It's a demon friends. Watch out!"

Liberty's Edge

will: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28

With shocking ease, the Demon manages to shrug off the blinding effect, yet is still covered in glitter.

Combat! Bold are Up! - Bless! + 1 Attack and fear saves

Iso - 8
Antonella -10
Kelson
I
Jorah
Wembly + Whiskers

What Question kelson?

Silver Crusade

Female Human (Bekyar) Cleric (Crusader) 1 / Paladin (Divine Hunter) 2 / Monk (Sacred Mountain) 3 / Champion of Irori 1 | HP: 68/68 | AC: 19 (18 T, 17 Fl) | CMB: +12, CMD: 23 | F: +16, R:+10, W: +19 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +6 | Speed 40' | 0/8 Channels | 0/5 LoH

“Why me, demon? Is it a paladin thing?”

Antonella delays again until after the demon but BEFORE Jorah.

Liberty's Edge

Male Bard 6 HP 39 | AC 20; Touch 13; FF 16 | F +5; R +8; W +7 | CMB+5; CMD 18 | Speed 30 ft | Init +2 | Perc +8 | Stealth: +6 Bard 6

DR?

Liberty's Edge

DR 10 Cold Iron or Good. Sorry i messed up the tracker, Demon is at the end of the round

Updated Tracker:

Combat! Bold are Up! - Bless! + 1 Attack and fear saves

Iso - 8
Antonella -10
Kelson
Jorah
Wembly + Whiskers

I

Silver Crusade

Female Human (Bekyar) Cleric (Crusader) 1 / Paladin (Divine Hunter) 2 / Monk (Sacred Mountain) 3 / Champion of Irori 1 | HP: 68/68 | AC: 19 (18 T, 17 Fl) | CMB: +12, CMD: 23 | F: +16, R:+10, W: +19 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +6 | Speed 40' | 0/8 Channels | 0/5 LoH

AC 29

Antonella takes a 5’ step, (non) enters Crane Style, (swift) draws her wand of CLW (move) and goes total defense. (std)

“Whom do you serve, demon? Or is it: Who do you serve?”

The paladin frowns. “Kelson, you’re a bard. Do you know which one is correct?”

Silver Crusade

57/57 HP, AC: 20, T: 11, FF: 19, CMD: 17, F: +6 , R: +5, W: +7, Init +4, Perception +17, NG Male Aasimar Oracle 7, MW Morningstar +7 (1d8+1, x2) MW Light Crossbow +7 (1d8, 19-20 x2)

Kn Planes: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17 Special attacks?

The aasimar starts a chant in Celestial and takes a step back. Suddenly, a flash of divine light, as bright as one of Desna's stars surrounds the demon.

Burst of Radiance DC 18 Ref
Damage if evil: 5d4 ⇒ (4, 4, 4, 1, 2) = 15

Liberty's Edge

Male Bard 6 HP 39 | AC 20; Touch 13; FF 16 | F +5; R +8; W +7 | CMB+5; CMD 18 | Speed 30 ft | Init +2 | Perc +8 | Stealth: +6 Bard 6

"Antonella - I'm an Andoran freedom fighter not a school teacher..HA Let's kill this demon..cold iron or goodly weapons!"

Silver Crusade

57/57 HP, AC: 20, T: 11, FF: 19, CMD: 17, F: +6 , R: +5, W: +7, Init +4, Perception +17, NG Male Aasimar Oracle 7, MW Morningstar +7 (1d8+1, x2) MW Light Crossbow +7 (1d8, 19-20 x2)

It's a grammar joke

Liberty's Edge

Jorah Caster: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Jorah calls forth his magical power, however the Demon's otherworldly resistances absorb the energy and it is wasted.

Combat! Bold are Up! - Bless! + 1 Attack and fear saves

Iso - 8
Antonella -10
Kelson
Jorah
Wembly + Whiskers
I

Special Attacks. If you are subject to a critical hit then you are at risk of being sickened as pain wracks your body

Silver Crusade

Female Human (Bekyar) Cleric (Crusader) 1 / Paladin (Divine Hunter) 2 / Monk (Sacred Mountain) 3 / Champion of Irori 1 | HP: 68/68 | AC: 19 (18 T, 17 Fl) | CMB: +12, CMD: 23 | F: +16, R:+10, W: +19 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +6 | Speed 40' | 0/8 Channels | 0/5 LoH

“Ah, I see Kelson.” Antonella holds up her wands like a conductor leading twin orchestras.

“I contend that you use grammar as good as I do.”

Liberty's Edge

Male Gnome Summoner 6 [ HP 57/57 | AC (21)/13/16 | Fort +7, Ref +6(+7), Will +7 (+2 vs. illusions) | Init +3 | Perception +9] Summons-III 0/7 - { } whiskers 51/51 AC23(24) { }

Wembly smiles as he does not know the answer to Antonella's riddle either.

Maybe save your Grandma's jokes for after we deal with this fight, Antonella. Whiskers, attack this guy!

Wembly casts haste on the party (I think Iso is beyond 30', so can't get him). Whisker's steps up and attacks the demon.

Whiskers Mgc bite, haste, bless: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 10 + 2 = 22
for dmg: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10 grab
WhiskersMgc claw, haste, bless: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 10 + 2 = 20
for dmg: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Whiskers Mgc claw, haste, bless: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 10 + 2 = 22
for dmg: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Whiskers Haste Mgc bite, haste, bless: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 8 + 2 = 13
for dmg: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9 grab

Bleh! Well, if nothing else, we can all run away fast from Iso after he smears the demon.

Silver Crusade

Female Human (Bekyar) Cleric (Crusader) 1 / Paladin (Divine Hunter) 2 / Monk (Sacred Mountain) 3 / Champion of Irori 1 | HP: 68/68 | AC: 19 (18 T, 17 Fl) | CMB: +12, CMD: 23 | F: +16, R:+10, W: +19 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +6 | Speed 40' | 0/8 Channels | 0/5 LoH

AC 30

Antonella nods to Wembly. “Sonat bonum, frater. Ego experiri in Jorah et Iso, concluserant daemonium potest perdere.”

Thassilonian:
“Sounds good, brother. I'll try hemming the demon in so Jorah and Iso can splatterate him.”

Unsure if their foe knows Draconic or Celestial, Antonella decides not to risk the demon understanding her and only translates her statement to Kelson.

Kelson, ☥♒ Wembly: ♈☧ᛝ⍝ Jorah Iso ⊍ᚽϟ♓♉ Thassilonian

Ancient Osiriani:
"Kelson, I said to Wembly: 'I'll try hemming the demon in so Jorah and Iso can splatterate him.'"

"And yeah, coming up with a Thassilonian translation for ‘splatterate’ wasn't easy."

Liberty's Edge

Whiskers tears as the demonic foe with savage ferocity, the initial bite and two claws striking the creature. Unfortunately, the enchanted fangs and claws seem to harmlessly slide off the Demon's hide, leaving it unharmed.

With a Laugh, the Demon raises its Scimitar and cuts, once aimed at the Eidolon and another and the Gnome rider.

I am assuming as you are using the merged avatar you are riding Whiskers, if not, both on Whiskers.

Scimitar vs Whiskers: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (6) + 14 = 20

Scimitar vs Wembly: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10

Neither attack hits their mark and with a sigh, the Demon steps back, careful to keep the altar between them and the Rager.

Combat! Bold are Up! - Bless! + 1 Attack and fear saves

Iso - 8
Antonella -10
Kelson
Jorah
Wembly + Whiskers

I

Silver Crusade

Female Human (Bekyar) Cleric (Crusader) 1 / Paladin (Divine Hunter) 2 / Monk (Sacred Mountain) 3 / Champion of Irori 1 | HP: 68/68 | AC: 19 (18 T, 17 Fl) | CMB: +12, CMD: 23 | F: +16, R:+10, W: +19 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +6 | Speed 40' | 0/8 Channels | 0/5 LoH

AC 27

Antonella delays until after Jorah.

LoH on Antonella: 1d6 ⇒ 4

She then swift heals herself and moves 10' into the fungus room. On approaching the masculine fiend, she feints at his groin with her foot (fluff), before sending a rigid right elbow at his jawline.

“I’ll distract this ... creature with a melee aid next time, Iso Soturi.”

Improved Unarmed Strike + haste + bless – defensive fighting + stunning elbow: 1d20 + 11 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (13) + 11 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 24
magic bludgeoning dmg: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

If it hits, DC 18 Fort save or stunned

This is an (Ex) ability, GM Sethran, so SR generally does not apply.

Stunned info for GM Sethran:
A stunned creature drops everything held, can't take actions, takes a –2 penalty to AC, and loses its Dexterity bonus to AC (if any).

Liberty's Edge

Male Bard 6 HP 39 | AC 20; Touch 13; FF 16 | F +5; R +8; W +7 | CMB+5; CMD 18 | Speed 30 ft | Init +2 | Perc +8 | Stealth: +6 Bard 6

Kelson breaks out in another song this time a popular drinking song. "Dwarven whiskey is a devils..leads me astray

inspire courage +2 to hit and damage

He turns to Antonella.. "Yes..hem the creature in

Silver Crusade

57/57 HP, AC: 20, T: 11, FF: 19, CMD: 17, F: +6 , R: +5, W: +7, Init +4, Perception +17, NG Male Aasimar Oracle 7, MW Morningstar +7 (1d8+1, x2) MW Light Crossbow +7 (1d8, 19-20 x2)

Unless someone speaks in Celestial or Auran, Jorah has no idea what you're saying during combat because of his tongues curse.

Despite his previous attempt failing, Jorah once again asks Mother Moon to dazzle their opponent with her divine light.

Burst of Radiance DC 18
Damage if evil: 5d4 ⇒ (3, 3, 4, 4, 2) = 16

CL check: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24

The Exchange

HP 64+10/72; Rage available 18/19; Reroll at +3 1/1; Barbarian-5; DR 2/-;AC 17; Fort +9(+11); Ref+4; Will +5; Perc +8;

"Arrghh.. No Hurt Friend Whikers!" Froths the friendly Iso as he moves around the outside of the altar to strike at the demon.

raging power attack with fatigue: 1d20 + 10 - 2 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (15) + 10 - 2 + 2 - 1 = 24
damage (slashing, cold iron, magic),PA,rage,fatigue: 1d12 + 7 + 6 + 3 - 1 ⇒ (9) + 7 + 6 + 3 - 1 = 24

Liberty's Edge

Male Gnome Summoner 6 [ HP 57/57 | AC (21)/13/16 | Fort +7, Ref +6(+7), Will +7 (+2 vs. illusions) | Init +3 | Perception +9] Summons-III 0/7 - { } whiskers 51/51 AC23(24) { }

Whiskers, dodges the blades, and in frustration, will try and skirt around the demon and hit it from the other side.

Careful, Antonella, we are coming behind you.

Wembly will try to drop down and take cover behind Whiskers.

ride,haste: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 1 = 7 for cover...DC15

Probably provokes for either of them...unless the demon is stunned.

Whiskers Mgc bite, haste, bard: 1d20 + 10 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 10 + 3 = 20
for dmg: 1d6 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 4 + 2 = 12 grab

Liberty's Edge

Male Bard 6 HP 39 | AC 20; Touch 13; FF 16 | F +5; R +8; W +7 | CMB+5; CMD 18 | Speed 30 ft | Init +2 | Perc +8 | Stealth: +6 Bard 6

iso - you get +3 to hit with Bard song and haste fyi and +2 on damage

The Exchange

HP 64+10/72; Rage available 18/19; Reroll at +3 1/1; Barbarian-5; DR 2/-;AC 17; Fort +9(+11); Ref+4; Will +5; Perc +8;

I think I was outside the haste, unfortunately. But Iso will happily take the +2 to hit and damage from bard song. 26/26!

Liberty's Edge

reflex: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12 rounds: 1d4 ⇒ 3

fortt: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30

This time, Jorah's spell manages to burn into the demon, the blinding radiance stealing the creature's sight as well. Antonella's Elbow is well placed, however the strike seems to hardly faze the demon as it bounce off hardened scales. Wembly is able to slip off without worry as the creature is blinded whilst Whiskers bite pierces slightly this time, drawing ichor. Then Iso charges and in and delivers a powerful blow, causing the Demon to stagger.

In return, the Demon spins to face the barbarian and strikes out wildly. Though neither strike lands.

Scimitar: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (10) + 14 = 24
Miss chance, 51+ hits: 1d100 ⇒ 35

Scimitar: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10
Miss chance, 51+ hits: 1d100 ⇒ 39

Combat! Bold are Up! - Bless! + 1 Attack and fear saves, Haste

Iso - 8
Antonella -10
Kelson
Jorah
Wembly + Whiskers

I - Blind for 2 rounds (-44)

The Exchange

HP 64+10/72; Rage available 18/19; Reroll at +3 1/1; Barbarian-5; DR 2/-;AC 17; Fort +9(+11); Ref+4; Will +5; Perc +8;

"ARRRGHHH. Don't Hurt Iso's Friends!" fumes the large barbarian as he steps sideways to provide a flanking bonus (and move away from the square the blind demons was attacking)

raging power attack with flanking,fatigue,bless: 1d20 + 10 + 2 - 2 + 2 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 10 + 2 - 2 + 2 - 1 + 1 = 32
damage(magic, cold iron, slashing), PA,rage, fatigue: 1d12 + 7 + 6 + 3 - 1 ⇒ (10) + 7 + 6 + 3 - 1 = 25

crit?: 1d20 + 10 + 2 - 2 + 2 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 10 + 2 - 2 + 2 - 1 + 1 = 25
x3 bonus damage(magic, cold iron, slashing), PA,rage, fatigue: 2d12 + 14 + 12 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (6, 4) + 14 + 12 + 6 - 2 = 40

Silver Crusade

Female Human (Bekyar) Cleric (Crusader) 1 / Paladin (Divine Hunter) 2 / Monk (Sacred Mountain) 3 / Champion of Irori 1 | HP: 68/68 | AC: 19 (18 T, 17 Fl) | CMB: +12, CMD: 23 | F: +16, R:+10, W: +19 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +6 | Speed 40' | 0/8 Channels | 0/5 LoH

Antonella takes a 5’ step back and draws healing from her wand of CLW.

CLW wand on Antonella: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

“I told the others you’d splatterate the fiend, Iso.” Antonella calls, taking in the scene.

“Is there a word for ‘splatterate’ in Hallit?”

The Exchange

HP 64+10/72; Rage available 18/19; Reroll at +3 1/1; Barbarian-5; DR 2/-;AC 17; Fort +9(+11); Ref+4; Will +5; Perc +8;

"Aaarrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhh" explains the ever patient somewhat stinky and highly frothy barbarian.

Liberty's Edge

Male Gnome Summoner 6 [ HP 57/57 | AC (21)/13/16 | Fort +7, Ref +6(+7), Will +7 (+2 vs. illusions) | Init +3 | Perception +9] Summons-III 0/7 - { } whiskers 51/51 AC23(24) { }

If the demonic creature survives Iso's wrath, Whiskers and Wembly will once again try to attack.

Good on you, Iso!

The green cat flanks and mauls at the demon.

Whiskers Mgc bite, haste, flank: 1d20 + 10 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 10 + 3 + 2 = 19
for dmg: 1d6 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 4 + 2 = 12 grab
WhiskersMgc claw, haste, flank: 1d20 + 10 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 10 + 3 + 2 = 35
for dmg: 1d6 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 2 = 9
Whiskers Mgc claw, haste, flank: 1d20 + 10 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 10 + 3 + 2 = 31
for dmg: 1d6 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 2 = 11

Whiskers Haste Mgc bite, haste, flank: 1d20 + 10 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 10 + 3 + 2 = 21
for dmg: 1d6 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 2 = 10 grab

Whiskersconfirm: 1d20 + 10 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 10 + 3 + 2 = 33
for dmg: 1d6 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 2 = 7

Liberty's Edge

Male Bard 6 HP 39 | AC 20; Touch 13; FF 16 | F +5; R +8; W +7 | CMB+5; CMD 18 | Speed 30 ft | Init +2 | Perc +8 | Stealth: +6 Bard 6

Kelson tries another spell at the demon.

daze monster DC 16 Will. I think the SR check failed.

"Hope this works!"

caster level check: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

Silver Crusade

57/57 HP, AC: 20, T: 11, FF: 19, CMD: 17, F: +6 , R: +5, W: +7, Init +4, Perception +17, NG Male Aasimar Oracle 7, MW Morningstar +7 (1d8+1, x2) MW Light Crossbow +7 (1d8, 19-20 x2)

Jorah simply stands back, ready to assist anyone should they fall in combat.

No action

Liberty's Edge

Keep the Spell slot Kelson

Regaining their breath and losing their composure, Iso's furious swing cuts the Demon in half covering those near in its Ichor, which sizzles to the touch. As the demon is vanquished, the Altar stops rattling and the eyes immediately decay, filling the room with a rotting scent. Behind the altar, you find a manacled Elf who seems very malnourished and mistreated. He eyes you warily, but there is thankfulness in his eyes.

The Elf coughs weakly and tries to pull themselves into a sitting position against the far wall. He winces as he bows his head before speaking. "Greetings friends, I am Caldion, and I am an outrider for the Shin'Rakorath." he says weakly.

Silver Crusade

Female Human (Bekyar) Cleric (Crusader) 1 / Paladin (Divine Hunter) 2 / Monk (Sacred Mountain) 3 / Champion of Irori 1 | HP: 68/68 | AC: 19 (18 T, 17 Fl) | CMB: +12, CMD: 23 | F: +16, R:+10, W: +19 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +6 | Speed 40' | 0/8 Channels | 0/5 LoH

“My apologies Fellow Traveller, but the safety of my brothers comes first.”

Antonella bows her head, clasps her palms together and concentrates on the captive in their midst. detect evil

Assuming nothing *pings*

“Antonella Schiavo, Acolyte of the Vudrani god of Knowledge. Which village do you hail from, Caldion? Do you swear allegiance to the monarch of Kyonin? What’s Their name again?”

The priestess waits for Iso to drop from rage and channels to include the barbarian and the elf.

Channel healing: 1d6 ⇒ 3
CLW wand on Iso: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

I have the party back at ☤ Full Health ☤, GM Sethran

She then searches the elf and inspects his wounds. She ✨casts create water into an empty vessel for him to drink and removes all of her remaining trail rations from her pack.

Take 10 Perception: 10 + 7 = 17
Take 10 Heal: 10 + 5 = 15

Liberty's Edge

Male Gnome Summoner 6 [ HP 57/57 | AC (21)/13/16 | Fort +7, Ref +6(+7), Will +7 (+2 vs. illusions) | Init +3 | Perception +9] Summons-III 0/7 - { } whiskers 51/51 AC23(24) { }

Wow, Iso, great smashing job. I mean, nice work.

Wembly will turn to the chained elf.

I am Wembly and we are here to rescue you. Well, I am not sure that is why we originally came here....or was it? I forgot. But now that we are here, we certainly will rescue you...assuming you want to be rescued that is. Although, I am not sure why anyone would not want to be rescued. I mean anyone that is shackled up during a demon ritual seems like this would be good to get rescued, right?

Wembly looks at Antonella to see if he covered the bases correctly.

Whiskers wrinkles his nose at the stench.

Oh right, Whiskers. If we are going to rescue him, we should get out of this stinky room.

He will do a quick scan with the monk to see what else is in the room.

perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16

The Exchange

HP 64+10/72; Rage available 18/19; Reroll at +3 1/1; Barbarian-5; DR 2/-;AC 17; Fort +9(+11); Ref+4; Will +5; Perc +8;

Iso slumps on the floor near Antonella, huffing and puffing as he does so.

"Iso feels Tired." he confesses shamefacedly.

He nods to Wembly and listens somewhat inattentively as the others start to question the elf.

"Iso needs rag to clean demon-entrails from fine blade." he adds absently. Slowly he shuffles through his bag, taking out a cloth to start the cleaning process while his breathing slowly start to return to normal.

How long does the fatigue from the spoors last?

Also probably not going to post again until web site is back up and running correctly.

Silver Crusade

Female Human (Bekyar) Cleric (Crusader) 1 / Paladin (Divine Hunter) 2 / Monk (Sacred Mountain) 3 / Champion of Irori 1 | HP: 68/68 | AC: 19 (18 T, 17 Fl) | CMB: +12, CMD: 23 | F: +16, R:+10, W: +19 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +6 | Speed 40' | 0/8 Channels | 0/5 LoH
Wembly Templeton wrote:

I am Wembly ... right?

Wembly looks at Antonella to see if he covered the bases correctly.

Antonella nods knowingly and deadpans. "Concur."

Liberty's Edge

Male Bard 6 HP 39 | AC 20; Touch 13; FF 16 | F +5; R +8; W +7 | CMB+5; CMD 18 | Speed 30 ft | Init +2 | Perc +8 | Stealth: +6 Bard 6

"Wembly I agree we shouldn't linger long. Kelson turns to Caldion. "Did you need healing?"

151 to 200 of 324 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Sethran's Tower of the Ironwood Watch Gameplay! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.