Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

GM Samy's Belles' Vengeance

Game Master Samy

Hell's Vengeance Book 1: The Hellfire Compact --- Day 4 --- Rebellion Points: 4
Google Drive --- Longacre map --- Sermon in the Square


551 to 586 of 586 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

Female Human Commoner 1

Searching is a good idea. Unfortunately you don't find anything useful at the Last Stand. There's some petty cash in the register and all sorts of foodstuffs and cooking utensils, and some alcohol, but nothing that would be worth noting on your character sheet.

You grab a cart or wagon of some kind and toss a sheet or something over Caggan so nobody can see you carting him away. You reach the Longacre Jail with Caggan. He's still unconscious. The pillory is outside the jail, although you don't have the keys to it.


NE Changeling Female lvl 1 Unchained Summoner/ HP: 4 / SR 7 / BaB +0; CMB -2; CMD 7 / F -3, R +0, W +3 (+2 on saves vs. diseases) / spd 30ft / concentration is +7 / Init +0; Senses: Darkvision 60ft Perception +0 / Diplomacy +10 / Bluff +11

Keeping back from the conversation and leaning against the front door. "Should we be here in the morning to speak with the staff?"


Conditions: None AL NE Female Human Sorcerer 2 (Infernal Bloodline) HP 4/6 | AC 12 T 12 FF 10 | CMD 13 | F -1 R +2 W +3 | Init +2 | Per +2 |
Resources:
Corrupting Touch 6/6; 1st-Level Sorcerer Spells 4/5

Aevelyn shakes her head. "I could care less as to what the staff does with the Last Stand, as long as they do not violate the Baron's decrees. As for Caggan, let's deposit him in one of the cells and let him stew for a while. Let him savor what is about to happen to him."

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Commoner 1

You can just as easily put Caggan inside the jail building as in one of the pillories, but the same problem still remains -- you don't have the keys to lock the relevant lock.


NE Female Catfolk Unchained Rogue 1/ Inquisitor 1 | AC 14/14/11 | HP 13/13 | F+3,R+5,W+3 | Init.+3 | Perc.+6/+7* (traps) | Sneak Attack (1d6) | CMD 12 | Low Light vision | Cat's Luck 1/1 day

"I agree about the Stand. I couldn't care less. Throw him in a cell until he comes to. We can find the keys to the pillory while we put him in his cell.". Breeze opens the door to the jail and begins looking for what would appear to be a key fitting the device.

Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Commoner 1

The jail contains three cabinets, two in the common room and one in the sheriff’s office. In addition, a lockbox sits behind the sheriff’s desk. All are locked but you do not currently have the keys to any of them.


NE Changeling Female lvl 1 Unchained Summoner/ HP: 4 / SR 7 / BaB +0; CMB -2; CMD 7 / F -3, R +0, W +3 (+2 on saves vs. diseases) / spd 30ft / concentration is +7 / Init +0; Senses: Darkvision 60ft Perception +0 / Diplomacy +10 / Bluff +11

Starting to chuckle, "Did we honestly get rid of the guards and not get the keys?


NE Female Catfolk Unchained Rogue 1/ Inquisitor 1 | AC 14/14/11 | HP 13/13 | F+3,R+5,W+3 | Init.+3 | Perc.+6/+7* (traps) | Sneak Attack (1d6) | CMD 12 | Low Light vision | Cat's Luck 1/1 day

Perception 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
Perception 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8
Perception 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
Perception 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24

Breeze looks at all three cabinets first, then the lockbox, looking for traps the deputies might have left behind. She growled as she did so, embarrassed at their inexperience.

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Commoner 1

All cabinets and lockbox appear to be untrapped and could be opened with a sufficient Disable Device roll. Since there are no traps, you are free to take as long as you like working on their locks (Take 20 allowed).

Disable Device DC 16 on cabinets:
The cabinets hold an assortment of weapons and armor: three suits of leather armor, four light wooden shields, six clubs, four light crossbows and 40 bolts, four longswords, and six saps, as well as six potions clearly marked with the symbol of Iomedae and two other potions. One of the cabinets also holds a key etched with the word “pillory,” which unlocks the sturdy padlocks on the pillories in front of the jail.

Disable Device DC 20 on lockbox:
The lockbox contains an assortment of weapons and contraband confiscated over the years. Inside is a wand, a masterwork bronze scizore (Pathfinder RPG Ultimate Equipment 36, 53) decorated with a sculpted skeletal lion, 1 dose of blue whinnis, 10 doses of pesh (Pathfinder RPG GameMastery Guide 237), a collection of 17 pornographic Taldan quartos containing scripts for two-performer “plays” (including “Her Highness’s Tea Service” and “The Guardsman’s Fine Salute”) worth 2 gp each, seven skull-shaped onyxes (worth 25 gp each), and a pouch containing 10 pp and a bill of ownership for a “Halfling, male, 20 years, service-trained. Missing toe on left foot. Responds to the name ‘Ardin.’”


NE Female Catfolk Unchained Rogue 1/ Inquisitor 1 | AC 14/14/11 | HP 13/13 | F+3,R+5,W+3 | Init.+3 | Perc.+6/+7* (traps) | Sneak Attack (1d6) | CMD 12 | Low Light vision | Cat's Luck 1/1 day

In no rush, Breeze takes her sweet time and pops all the locks to the place. "Gather around, ladies. Let's see what we new deputies have found!". She lets out a low whistle when she sees the entirety of the collection.

Breeze rubs her new holy symbol of Norgorber and tries to detect any magical aura that might be surrounding nay of the items. She also picks up "Her Highness's Tea Service." "Looks like that needs an official review," she smirks.

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Commoner 1

Detect Magic:
The wand and the eight potions detect as magic.


Conditions: None AL NE Female Human Sorcerer 2 (Infernal Bloodline) HP 4/6 | AC 12 T 12 FF 10 | CMD 13 | F -1 R +2 W +3 | Init +2 | Per +2 |
Resources:
Corrupting Touch 6/6; 1st-Level Sorcerer Spells 4/5

Aevelyn looks over the wand closely. "This may be useful..."

Spellcraft, Identify Wand: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Commoner 1

Wand:
wand of shocking grasp (16 charges)


Conditions: None AL NE Female Human Sorcerer 2 (Infernal Bloodline) HP 4/6 | AC 12 T 12 FF 10 | CMD 13 | F -1 R +2 W +3 | Init +2 | Per +2 |
Resources:
Corrupting Touch 6/6; 1st-Level Sorcerer Spells 4/5

Aevelyn eyes light up as the wand's properties are revealed to her. "A useful spell for close defense, though I hope I will never need to get close..." She smiles as she pockets the wand.

Turning her attention to the rest of the items she frowns, "I suggest we keep these items here for safekeeping until we find a use for them. At least we found the key to the pillory!"


NE Female Catfolk Unchained Rogue 1/ Inquisitor 1 | AC 14/14/11 | HP 13/13 | F+3,R+5,W+3 | Init.+3 | Perc.+6/+7* (traps) | Sneak Attack (1d6) | CMD 12 | Low Light vision | Cat's Luck 1/1 day

"All those deputies have keys to this locker and could use their contents to get up to real meanness. I say we keep the gems, platinum, and magic items for safekeeping. I don't want those to fall into the wrong hands."


NE Changeling Female lvl 1 Unchained Summoner/ HP: 4 / SR 7 / BaB +0; CMB -2; CMD 7 / F -3, R +0, W +3 (+2 on saves vs. diseases) / spd 30ft / concentration is +7 / Init +0; Senses: Darkvision 60ft Perception +0 / Diplomacy +10 / Bluff +11

Freaking crappy internet killed my post! You get something much shorter now :(

Not bothering to crowd the cabinet though Breeze's comment causes her to glance over. "If there are things in there that will be of use then we should keep them." Gesturing towards the cells, "So are we putting the oaf in the pillory now?"


Conditions: None AL NE Female Human Sorcerer 2 (Infernal Bloodline) HP 4/6 | AC 12 T 12 FF 10 | CMD 13 | F -1 R +2 W +3 | Init +2 | Per +2 |
Resources:
Corrupting Touch 6/6; 1st-Level Sorcerer Spells 4/5

"That does make sense." Aevelyn responds thoughtfully. "I see no reason to delay here. Caggan does have a date with the pillory. I wonder who will take a...special interest in these proceedings!"


NE Female Catfolk Unchained Rogue 1/ Inquisitor 1 | AC 14/14/11 | HP 13/13 | F+3,R+5,W+3 | Init.+3 | Perc.+6/+7* (traps) | Sneak Attack (1d6) | CMD 12 | Low Light vision | Cat's Luck 1/1 day

"Let's put him in it now, and see what happens when the sun rises tomorrow. If we have the only key, there will be a nice display to warn the town to not ignore the rules. If we can find some rotten vogetabels for the onlookers to pelt him with, that's even better."

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Commoner 1

You put Caggan in the pillory without any problems. By now it's dark and due to the curfew there's no onlookers so there's no reaction in the streets at this time. "So what now? Back to the Ash House?" Cimri asks.

Just a little reminder that she accompanies you most of the time even though I often forget to say so. :)


Conditions: None AL NE Female Human Sorcerer 2 (Infernal Bloodline) HP 4/6 | AC 12 T 12 FF 10 | CMD 13 | F -1 R +2 W +3 | Init +2 | Per +2 |
Resources:
Corrupting Touch 6/6; 1st-Level Sorcerer Spells 4/5

"It would be nice to track down those deputies, so we can get their keys. They no longer own those boxes or any of the contents therein." Aevelyn mutters in frustration. "We should return to the Ash house now. We can store the confiscated items there."


NE Female Catfolk Unchained Rogue 1/ Inquisitor 1 | AC 14/14/11 | HP 13/13 | F+3,R+5,W+3 | Init.+3 | Perc.+6/+7* (traps) | Sneak Attack (1d6) | CMD 12 | Low Light vision | Cat's Luck 1/1 day

Breeze agrees. "If we find them tomorrow, we will take the keys. That's why we take the valuable items to the Ash house. I don't trust what those goodie goodies might do."


NE Changeling Female lvl 1 Unchained Summoner/ HP: 4 / SR 7 / BaB +0; CMB -2; CMD 7 / F -3, R +0, W +3 (+2 on saves vs. diseases) / spd 30ft / concentration is +7 / Init +0; Senses: Darkvision 60ft Perception +0 / Diplomacy +10 / Bluff +11

Nodding along, "Well then let is leave."

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Commoner 1

You lock Caggan up in the pillory and return to the Ash House with the valuable items. Is there anything more you want to do today, or shall we move on to the next day?


Conditions: None AL NE Female Human Sorcerer 2 (Infernal Bloodline) HP 4/6 | AC 12 T 12 FF 10 | CMD 13 | F -1 R +2 W +3 | Init +2 | Per +2 |
Resources:
Corrupting Touch 6/6; 1st-Level Sorcerer Spells 4/5

We can move on to the next day Samy, as Aevelyn has nothing she wishes to do now. BTW: Have you made plans to replace Nysene yet?

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Commoner 1

Waiting on Polux's decision.


NE Female Catfolk Unchained Rogue 1/ Inquisitor 1 | AC 14/14/11 | HP 13/13 | F+3,R+5,W+3 | Init.+3 | Perc.+6/+7* (traps) | Sneak Attack (1d6) | CMD 12 | Low Light vision | Cat's Luck 1/1 day

Waiting until the next day is good with me.

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Commoner 1

You wrap up the day when you swore the Hellfire Compact, and go back to your lair at the Ash House. When next morning comes, the rogue Cimri calls you all together to the upstairs office where Razelago had received your group a few times previously. When you arrive at the office, the small insect-like accuser devil (who this time does not use a visibility-blocking screen or silhouette games to conceal his true identity) announces that the archbaron has assigned a new person to join your group.

Tiriael is waiting in another room out of view, while Razelago informs the rest of the group of this development.


NE Female Catfolk Unchained Rogue 1/ Inquisitor 1 | AC 14/14/11 | HP 13/13 | F+3,R+5,W+3 | Init.+3 | Perc.+6/+7* (traps) | Sneak Attack (1d6) | CMD 12 | Low Light vision | Cat's Luck 1/1 day

"So you are bringing another into the squad? What do we know about him or her? Are they going to roll on us, if the heat is on? Did you vet them," Breeze asks, highly suspicious of someone wanting to take more of her loot.


Conditions: None AL NE Female Human Sorcerer 2 (Infernal Bloodline) HP 4/6 | AC 12 T 12 FF 10 | CMD 13 | F -1 R +2 W +3 | Init +2 | Per +2 |
Resources:
Corrupting Touch 6/6; 1st-Level Sorcerer Spells 4/5

"Relax Breeze." Aevelyn chuckles. "It is not as if they started worshiping the Dawnflower! I am sure the archbaron wants to ensure our success as we have discovered things are more serious than we thought!"

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Commoner 1

"I assure you all that Archbaron Fex has the highest interest in the success of your mission. He would not hand-pick an individual for your group if he thought it would jeopardize your activities in any way", Razelago says.

Tiriael may enter any time she chooses.


Female oni-spawn tiefling cleric (fiendish vessel) of Szuriel 1/unchained monk 1

"It would be pointless, to say the least" - the tiefling's voice is melodic, yet strong - "And yes, I believe the objective, or at least the immediate one would be to guarantee success" - she nods, then moves into the light to gaze at the others - "Well met, I am Tiriael" - her skin is pale grey, and both her hair and eyes are jet black, seemingly drinking all the light in the room, and reflecting it back in specks of light.

Her quite simple attire is also black, almost monastic and very well kept, as well as the weapons she is carrying - a massive greatsword at her back, the pommel worked into a pale hand balled into a fist (somewhat mirroring the symbol dangling at her neck and depicting again a pale hand now holding a black sword upright), a spiked mace and a sling.

Her frame is lithe, but her steps are well balanced in spite of her load, and the inside of her forearm shows a recent scar shaped like the symbol of Cheliax.


NE Female Catfolk Unchained Rogue 1/ Inquisitor 1 | AC 14/14/11 | HP 13/13 | F+3,R+5,W+3 | Init.+3 | Perc.+6/+7* (traps) | Sneak Attack (1d6) | CMD 12 | Low Light vision | Cat's Luck 1/1 day

Breeze didn't exactly greet the newcomer warmly. Trust was going to take time. "Well, welcome to our squad, I suppose. We'll be making sure you carry your weight. I'm sure the Archbaron will value our reports after our next task."

Ill be keeping a close eye on this one...


Conditions: None AL NE Female Human Sorcerer 2 (Infernal Bloodline) HP 4/6 | AC 12 T 12 FF 10 | CMD 13 | F -1 R +2 W +3 | Init +2 | Per +2 |
Resources:
Corrupting Touch 6/6; 1st-Level Sorcerer Spells 4/5

"Do not let my partner's manners offend you, Miss Tiriael." Aevelyn returns the woman's smile warmly, yet not all of it reaches her eyes. "I am Aevelyn of the House Thassen. It is an honor to meet you. With your blade at our side our success, and the success of House Thrune, is assured!"

A tiefling, and well versed in the silver tongue, as well as the blade. She will prove most useful, but best to keep her in front...


NE Changeling Female lvl 1 Unchained Summoner/ HP: 4 / SR 7 / BaB +0; CMB -2; CMD 7 / F -3, R +0, W +3 (+2 on saves vs. diseases) / spd 30ft / concentration is +7 / Init +0; Senses: Darkvision 60ft Perception +0 / Diplomacy +10 / Bluff +11

Frowning at the news. Damn it all! Val will be even more reluctant to come out now. Why must thing change like this? Glancing sideways at Breeze. Cats really do not like change.

Putting a freindly smile on her lips and turning to the newcomer, "Well meet Tiriael. I am Shiloh of House Darrow. Much like my cousin I am honored to meet you and have you join us."


Female oni-spawn tiefling cleric (fiendish vessel) of Szuriel 1/unchained monk 1
Breezelee "Breeze" Krolmnite wrote:
Breeze didn't exactly greet the newcomer warmly. Trust was going to take time. "Well, welcome to our squad, I suppose. We'll be making sure you carry your weight. I'm sure the Archbaron will value our reports after our next task."

Tiriael's smile began to vanish as she listened to the retort - "Agreed. I will make sure of the same regarding yourself" - she nodded.

Aevelyn BlackHair wrote:
"Do not let my partner's manners offend you, Miss Tiriael." Aevelyn returns the woman's smile warmly, yet not all of it reaches her eyes. "I am Aevelyn of the House Thassen. It is an honor to meet you. With your blade at our side our success, and the success of House Thrune, is assured!"

"No offense was taken, since I am sure no offense was meant" - the tiefling replied in an even tone - "And we will be both recipients and vehicles for such success - my blade will be put to use to that purpose"

Shiloh Darrow wrote:
Putting a freindly smile on her lips and turning to the newcomer, "Well meet Tiriael. I am Shiloh of House Darrow. Much like my cousin I am honored to meet you and have you join us."

"I have heard some about your deeds and commitment, so the honor is reciprocal" - she nods again.


NE Changeling Female lvl 1 Unchained Summoner/ HP: 4 / SR 7 / BaB +0; CMB -2; CMD 7 / F -3, R +0, W +3 (+2 on saves vs. diseases) / spd 30ft / concentration is +7 / Init +0; Senses: Darkvision 60ft Perception +0 / Diplomacy +10 / Bluff +11

Nodding, "That is good to hear Tiriael."

Looking over at Razelago, "Was there anything else that you needed from us?"

551 to 586 of 586 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Samy's Belles' Vengeance Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.