Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Society


Starfinder


Starfinder Society

GM-Reno's Crypt-Masks-City Trilogy

Game Master evillmonkey

Player Info

Roll 20 Map


101 to 150 of 271 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

Male Dwarf Bard (Archivist)/1

Yes, Grog, he is dead, and we will take a moment to bury him then continue down the trail. It would go a lot faster with someone of your strength helping move a few stones. Ignatius turns back to his task.

Impatient, rash, stubborn....too much like his orc kin... too much like his human kin... I hope those qualities are not the death of us.

As for this fellow.... I wonder who he was, and how he came to be here. Is he truly a lost soul, is there someone out there wondering what happened to him? Ignatius speaks softly, to himself as he works.

I know it may be a waste of time, and he certainly does not care, but he was a son, and a grandson. Perhaps a brother, husband and/or father... He deserves, we all deserve, something..... more.

Sovereign Court

Male Gnome Oracle (Pei Zin Practitioner) 1

Ngonunho looks at the half-orc and smiles. He skips a little as he turns towards the path.

It's okay Grog, you help Nat with the rocks and I'll take a look down the trail. If there is any trouble I call out for help. I can yell real loud for a little guy.

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Orc Barbarian/1

Seems Grog have to do everything... Maybe even put stones on this dwarf someday.

Grog grunts loudly and begins piling stones onto the dead body.

Hmph! Grog doesn't want to carry dead bodies back to Kassen either.

Strength check to pile rocks faster than weaklings.

Strength: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22


With Grog's sudden help, it takes only about ten minutes to sufficiently cover the body. The gentle waves lap at the shore while a gentle breeze blows off the lake.

Dark Archive

Male Dwarf Bard (Archivist)/1

Ignatius whispers a short prayer, nods his thanks to Grog. Ignatius makes a quick note in his journal regarding the site, just in case they ever learn whose name belongs on the cairn.
We did a good thing. Now, it is time to follow Master Kaetanta, lest he get himself eaten by a hungry wolf, or worse! Ignatius smiles at Grog, evident only from the shift in his beard as he follows the half-orc towards the trail.


Grog finds a trail leading East along the lakeshore. You travel for about a half mile before you come across a camp site. It hasn't been used in several months.

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Orc Barbarian/1

Grogs sniffs around the area and begins to pillage the campsite for goods.

hmm.. anything good here?

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26

Dark Archive

Male Dwarf Bard (Archivist)/1

I suspect that Grog will only be interested in things he can kill, eat, or spend. Better keep an eye out for anything the rest of us would be interested in. Nat's mind wanders as he wonders if this is the campsite of the lakshore man, and what might have brought him here, so far from civilization, and so close to the safety of Kassen.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Dark Archive

Male Elf Sorcerer (Wildblooded) (Sage) 1 | HP: 8/8| AC: 13 (12 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: -1 CMD:11 | F: +2, R: +2, W: +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +9, SM: +2 | Speed 30ft | |Spells: lvl0:4/4, lvl1:2 / 2Active conditions: None.

Thurim keeps to himself, pondering the meaning of the dead body. "Cannibals, animals or the restless dead. Wait... What... Damnation. My apologies, I've been... Distracted for lack of a better word."

He frowns, irritated by his innatentiveness. "Do we really want to use a camp that has not been used? I'm sure it's not used for a reason, and I'm not sure I'm entirely keen on knowing what that reason is."

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24


You examine the area further, but don't find anything of interest. It is a nice clearing, with an obvious fire pit. It hasn't been used in awhile, which you can tell by the growth of grasses and weeds in the spots where you'd expect to see packed down, or empty due to tents and bedrolls.

Satisfied that you've examined the area thoroughly, you set off on your journey again. The clouds begin to close in and darken, and after an hour or so the cold rain begins to fall. You trudge through a twisting maze of trees and confusing ravines for another two hours, deeper into the Fangwood. The trail tops a small rise and you see a broad valley spread out before it, the opposite end resembles a writhing serpent. You recognize it as the Serpent Gorge on your map, where the crypt lies at its end.

Between you and the other end lies a steep hill, sloping down into the valley. The ground is slick and treacherous from the rain. Based on your map, this is the best way down into the valley. You think it'll take at least a half hour to descend at a normal pace, and over an hour if you go slow.

Make three Acrobatics checks and three Reflex saves. Do you choose to descend at a normal or slow pace?

Dark Archive

Male Dwarf Bard (Archivist)/1

Slow and steady for Nat. No sense rushing to hurt ourselves...

Acrobatics: 1d20 ⇒ 13
Acrobatics: 1d20 ⇒ 11
Acrobatics: 1d20 ⇒ 12

Reflex: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Reflex: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Reflex: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Yup....this is gonna hurt....

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Orc Barbarian/1

Grog will also move slowly (quarter speed if matching the others moving slowly). No sense in outpacing his companions.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Reflex: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Reflex: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Reflex: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Dark Archive

Male Elf Sorcerer (Wildblooded) (Sage) 1 | HP: 8/8| AC: 13 (12 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: -1 CMD:11 | F: +2, R: +2, W: +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +9, SM: +2 | Speed 30ft | |Spells: lvl0:4/4, lvl1:2 / 2Active conditions: None.

Thurim, noticing Ignacius' slow pace, decides to mimic him.

Acrobatics #1: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Acrobatics #2: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Acrobatics #3: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Reflex #1: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Reflex #2: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Reflex #3: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21

Sovereign Court

Male Gnome Oracle (Pei Zin Practitioner) 1

Ngonunho has trouble keeping up to begin with, but since Iggy is setting the pace he will keep it slow.

Acrobatics:
  • 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13
  • 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
  • 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21

Reflex Save:
  • 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
  • 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
  • 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10


You manage to find a less treacherous path down the steep hillside. You make it about two-thirds the way down when Thurim steps on a loose rock, losing his footing. Grog attempts to catch him, but gets pulled along as well.

They both slide down the side of the hill, desperately trying to grab onto anything to stop their rapid descent. Grog heads straight for a tree, slamming into it. Thurim slides the rest of the way down, into a pair of thickets, landing hard on some rocks.

Nat and Ngonunho are able to make their way to Grog, and the three continue their descent down to Thurim.

Pause for any assessing or healing you may want to do.

Grog:

Nonlethal: 1d4 ⇒ 4

Thurim:

Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1

Once ready, you continue down the small valley. An archway of stone is set into the side of a small hill at the bottom of the valley. Moss has overgrown many of the details, but one is still quite clear. The eyestone of the arch is carved with a flame symbol with a stylized rune in the middle. Beyond the archway is a darkened tunnel that leads to a pair of massive wooden doors, one of which is slightly ajar.

A pair of horses and a trio of ponies lie slaughtered next to the archway, each corpse still tied to a post set into the ground nearby. A swarm of flies hangs lazily in the air above them.

Heal DC 10:

The animals were killed 2 days ago, with crude blades or perhaps claws.

Perception DC 10:

One of the saddlebags is still full. Inside are 2 days' worth of rations, a pair of large, comfortable pillows, a quiver with 10 blunt arrows (deal nonlethal arrow damage), and 2 pints of lamp oil.

Perception DC 15:

Beneath one of the animals you see scattered human bones. They appear very old. Strength DC 15 to move the animal off the bones.

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Orc Barbarian/1

Mudslide location. If anyone wants to heal Grog that's up to you. He'll probably be fine without it.

Ouch! Stupid tree... You heavier than you look, elf.

Grog stands up and brushes himself off like nothing happened while he waits for the others to gather before continuing on.

Flame Arch location.

Grog sniffs around and grunts a bit.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Looks like something don't like horse. Doors inside. We not the only ones here neither. Careful.

Grog draws his large broadsword and points at the open wooden door inside the archway.

Dark Archive

Male Dwarf Bard (Archivist)/1

If anyone wants healing at the slide site, Ignatius will cast a CLW, otherwise he will save the spells.

Heal: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

Ignatius will check on the slain mounts. He pulls a few items from a saddlebag, 2 days' worth of rations, a pair of large, comfortable pillows, a quiver with 10 blunt arrows (deal nonlethal arrow damage), and 2 pints of lamp oil.

Ignatius will remove any tack, and set it someplace nearby where it will be out of the elements (and potentially for return to town to sell).

Whoever brought these mounts, they intended to stay for awhile. Not sure what happened to them, but someone waits for us beyond. We have your back Grog, when we are all ready, we will follow you in.

Dark Archive

Male Elf Sorcerer (Wildblooded) (Sage) 1 | HP: 8/8| AC: 13 (12 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: -1 CMD:11 | F: +2, R: +2, W: +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +9, SM: +2 | Speed 30ft | |Spells: lvl0:4/4, lvl1:2 / 2Active conditions: None.

Thurim slowly rises from the ground, wincing as he rubs a nasty bruise.

"It's all that trail food we've been eating. It sticks to your sides."

***Sometime later***

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12
Heal (Untrained): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

Thurim shrugs at the scene of the carnage, but remarks: "Perhaps we should bury those beasts. Unless we want to attract more wolves."

Sovereign Court

Male Gnome Oracle (Pei Zin Practitioner) 1

Huh, that wasn't the easiest way down but it sure was fast guys. You look fine guys. Now what's going on with this arch thing?

Ngonunho starts heading over toward the arch.

Heal:
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22

Whoa, something brutalized these horses, and recently. Some crude blades maybe. Keep an eye out for goblins.

Perception:
1d20 - 1 ⇒ (19) - 1 = 18

Odd though, the bones of the rider seems much older. Hey Grog, help me roll this horse over and take a look.

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Orc Barbarian/1

I almost forgot about the little one...

What you want now Nogone oh?

Grog tromps over and kicks at the horse carcass to move it.

Strength Check: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

Horse is dead meat.


Grog is able to shift the horse a bit, but it's dead weight makes it difficult to fully move the horse. The shifting does reveal several humanoid bones that were beneath the horse. They appear very old.

Sovereign Court

Male Gnome Oracle (Pei Zin Practitioner) 1

Do I have enough to see to examine them? If so, I will cast Detect Magic as well.


For Ngonunho:

You can examine about 1/5th of the body. When using detect magic and concentrating you detect a very dim necromancy aura. You believe it will be gone in several hours.

Sovereign Court

Male Gnome Oracle (Pei Zin Practitioner) 1

Ngonunho stands and scratches at his ear.

Well, I think this horse tried to eat some magically diseased flesh.

With a pause he shacks his head.

That can't be right. Disease doesn't claw into it's victims.

Hmm... Wait, I know these bones may have been animated by necromancy and they attacked this horse.

Though a disease that clawed would be more scary.

Dark Archive

Male Dwarf Bard (Archivist)/1

Ignatius looks to Thurim, I believe your musings of restless dead may have more merit than you knew. Although, like the orc illusions, animating the dead requires a magic and someone or something to wield it. We must be on our guard.

That settles it though, certainly aren't eating the horses, not if they were killed by undead.

Grog, I believe the only answers we will find lie within. Let us be on our way.

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Orc Barbarian/1

Right. Follow me.

Grog nods at Nat and moves cautiously into the darkness of the crypt...

I would like to move at half speed and take 10 on both stealth and perception checks as I enter the darkness with weapon drawn. Stealth = 12. Perception = 16.


As the heavy doors swing open, the faint light from outside reveals a long chamber with risen platforms on either side. A faded painting of Kassen is on the far wall. The room appears to be the site of a gruesome battle, with two bodies piled in the center and a number of skeletons scattered around. Two backpacks are lying near the bodies. Two skeletons appear smashed, while the other six appear to be intact. An echoing wail can be heard somewhere in the distance, beyond this foul chamber.

The room is dark, the only light spills in about 10ft from the doorway. The map is up as well.

Knowledge (local) DC 15:

You recognize the bodies as Gerol and Vark, friends of the mayor.

Perception DC 10:

The intact skeletons appear to be moving slightly.

Perception DC 15:

The wailing sound appears to be coming from the West.

Check the backpacks:

One of the packs contains a large pillow and two quivers (each containing 10 blunted arrows). The other pack has 2 days’ worth of rations, a full waterskin, and a pair of smokesticks.

GM Rolls:

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 5

Sovereign Court

Male Gnome Oracle (Pei Zin Practitioner) 1

Ngonunho draws his cold iron dagger and holds his holy symbol in his other hand.

Well, Grog seems stable enough... nothing to fear, only small bugs and bats, yep that all there will be.

Perception:
1d20 - 1 ⇒ (19) - 1 = 18

Ngonunho's ears perk up at the wailing but then his eyes focus on the skeleton. He heads toward the skeleton and bends down to look.

Well, I think we have a little guest hiding in our malnourished friend here. Probably a mouse.

Not sure which skeleton "moved" so I kind of moved in but not sure where to go exactly. Ngon does have darkvision.


For Ngonunho and Perception DC 10 results:

You can detect movement on all of the skeletons with a dot on them.

Dark Archive

Male Dwarf Bard (Archivist)/1

Ignatius moves up behind Ngonunho
Knowledge Local: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23

The wail, is it human, animal? Can we tell is it hurt, fear, sadness? That may impact the urgency with which it is investigated.

The wail is coming from that way, Nat gestures to their left, The dead are Gerol and Vark. We should put them to rest before we leave, they are citizens of Kassen and friends of the Mayor.

GM Reno:
Bluff-Secret Message: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14 failed-Attempting to warn Ngo that those are likely animated skeletons. If they are intelligent the skeletons could have a Sense Motive roll to get my message.

Ignatius draws out his shield and readies it in addition to his axe.

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Orc Barbarian/1

So much for goin in quiet...

Grog rushes forward past Ngonunho and shouts as he swings his large broadsword down upon the bones at his feet.

Get out of way! Bones are moving!

Attack Defensively Red Dot: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (18) - 2 = 16

Damage: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (5, 1) + 4 = 10

Move Action - move 30ft north. Standard Action - Attack Defensively Red Dot. AC 17 until next round.


Grog smashes the bones and they fly away, scattering from the impact. The others rise up and approach, stretching their claw-like finger bones towards you.

Grog can get an AoO on the blue one, if it isn't killed, it will attack.

It is difficult to tell what the wails are at first, but as you listen, you believe it sounds like a humanoid sobbing. You can try a Sense Motive if you want something more specific.

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Orc Barbarian/1

AoO. Still defensive until next round.

Attack Defensively Blue Dot: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (12) - 2 = 10
Damage: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (4, 2) + 4 = 10


Grog swings at the skeleton rising next to him, but is unable to connect. The skeleton reaches out with its claws but is unable to rake at Grog.

Attack: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (6) - 3 = 3
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Dark Archive

Male Dwarf Bard (Archivist)/1

Knowledge-Religion: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

If that roll is sufficient to identify the skeletons as such; everyone (within 30') will gain +1 insight bonus to AC, +1 insight bonus to attack rolls and +1 insight bonus to saving throws against exceptional, supernatural, and spell-like abilities used by creatures of that specific kind of monster. (Naturalist ability)

Ignatious begins a tale enumerating skeleton abilities weaknesses...


That is sufficient, skeletons are fairly common as far as knowledge goes.

Sovereign Court

Male Gnome Oracle (Pei Zin Practitioner) 1

Wow! Grog seems to really dislike these things... Not that I blame him, they are... Oh, I should help.

Ngonunho steps up in front of the blue skeleton and begins a short prayer and draws his dagger. As he finished his prayer he throws a small vial drawn from a pouch.

Spirits of Flame, lay these bones to rest.

Burning Hands:
  • Cast Defnesively DC 17 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
  • If successful, Reflex save DC 15 from Blue, Green, Purple, and Pink
  • Fire Damage 2d4 + 1 ⇒ (2, 4) + 1 = 7

Move Action-Draw cold iron dagger, Free Action-5 ft. step, Standard Action-Defensively cast burning hands.

The vial was 3 doses of quicksilver alchemical reagent, it adds +1 damage to fire spells.


A wave of flames rolls away from Ngonhunho and engulfs four of the skeletons. Two of them fall down as the flames lick their dry, cracking bones. The other two seem to ignore the fire flickering on their bones and turn their eye-less skulls to stare at the gnome.

Reflex Saves:

Blue: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Green: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Purple: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Pink: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Sovereign Court

Male Gnome Oracle (Pei Zin Practitioner) 1

Sorry, should have put in description, save for half.

Dark Archive

Male Dwarf Bard (Archivist)/1

Ignatius continues his oratory on skeletons, using blunt weapons and other helpful tidbits.

Maintain bardic performance 2/6rds/day -free action
Party has+1 insight bonus to AC, +1 insight bonus to attack rolls and +1 insight bonus to saving throws

Ignatius moves up behind Grog and Ngonunho and prepares to heal however gets hit first. Ready action CLW on whoever gets hit first.

Dark Archive

Male Elf Sorcerer (Wildblooded) (Sage) 1 | HP: 8/8| AC: 13 (12 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: -1 CMD:11 | F: +2, R: +2, W: +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +9, SM: +2 | Speed 30ft | |Spells: lvl0:4/4, lvl1:2 / 2Active conditions: None.

Sorry for the delay, lost my roll 20 login and didn't have the opportunity to reset it until now.

Knowledge (Religion): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22

Thurim steps up from behind. "The restless dead should stay dead."

Magic missile vs blue: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


Thurim sends a blast of magic toward a skeleton and it crumbles down into a pile of bones.

Grog's action, then skeletons go.

Ngonunho wrote:
Sorry, should have put in description, save for half.

No worries, I factored that in, hence the bones on fire, but they're ignoring the fire (not the damage) because they are skeletons.

Also, welcome back, Thurim.

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Orc Barbarian/1

Grog drops his defense and continues with a more wild assault.

Standard Action - Attack Orange skeleton. Free Action - 5' step east.

Attack Orange Skeleton: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

He then sidesteps to the east on top of a skeleton's freshly crumbled bones.


Grog's wild swings are unable to connect with the skeleton. Both skeletons step off the stairs. One focuses on Grog (orange) and its bony claws rake against his flesh. The other focuses on Ngonunho (green), but is unable to connect.

Grog takes 10 damage

Party's actions

Orange Skeleton Attack 1: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Orange Skeleton Damage 1: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Orange Skeleton Attack 2: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Orange Skeleton Damage 2: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Green Skeleton Attack 1: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Green Skeleton Damage 1: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Green Skeleton Attack 2: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Green Skeleton Damage 2: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


I just noticed that greenie can't hit Ngon from where I had placed him (flanking Grog). In that case, Orange has -2 to its attacks, which both would still hit, and Green only gets one attack, but it misses anyways. Green will provoke an AoO from Grog because of its movement.

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Orc Barbarian/1

Ouch to Grog! He's taking that AoO on Green.

AoO vs Green Skeleton: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12

Grog suffers a point of sadness damage :(.

Dark Archive

Male Dwarf Bard (Archivist)/1

Ignatius will use his readied action (and hopefully avoid an AoO from the skeleton)to cast cure light wounds on Grog as the first one hit.

CLW-Grog: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Ignatius will continue his bardic performance Free Action and Ready an Action to heal whoever gets hit next.[/ooc]

Dark Archive

Male Elf Sorcerer (Wildblooded) (Sage) 1 | HP: 8/8| AC: 13 (12 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: -1 CMD:11 | F: +2, R: +2, W: +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +9, SM: +2 | Speed 30ft | |Spells: lvl0:4/4, lvl1:2 / 2Active conditions: None.

"Hit it in the spine Grog! In the ... Let me show you."

Ranged Touch vs Orange: 1d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (7) + 2 - 4 = 5

The bolt of energy goes wild. "Not there" comments the elf.

Sovereign Court

Male Gnome Oracle (Pei Zin Practitioner) 1

They are a bit aggressive, aren't they?

Ngonunho says a quick prayer while trying to avoid the skeleton's claws.

Casting:
  • Casting Cure Light Wounds defensively DC 17 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
  • Touch Attack against orange skeleton 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
  • Damage 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Edited to add the +1 bonus to attack from Nat.

Yes, that seems to be working! Odd though, I would have expected more oomph from it.

Ngonunho scrambles back behind Nat, again trying to avoid the deadly claws of his enemies.

Standard Action - Cast Cure Light Wounds and touch attack, Free Action - 5 ft. step

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Orc Barbarian/1

RARRRGHH!!

Grog roars as he swings again at the elusive skeletons. Clearly he is beginning to get angry.

Attack Orange Skeleton: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

101 to 150 of 271 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM-Reno's Crypt-Masks-City Trilogy All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.