Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

GM-Reno's Crypt-Masks-City Trilogy

Game Master evillmonkey

Player Info

Roll 20 Map


1 to 50 of 254 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>

Crypt of the Everflame, Masks of the Living God, and City of Golden Death.


One by one, you each arrive at the empty town square. The bells atop the Temple of Erastil toll their midday song, echoing throughout the quiet town of Kassen. As the peals begin to fade, the first of the townsfolk make their way into the square, dressed in black, as if attending a funeral. They slowly fill the square, moving quietly across the cold, hard ground, their eyes downcast and mournful. After a few moments, a murmur passes through the crowd as it slowly parts to let Mayor Uptal through. He leads the way with a tarnished silver lantern. Behind him, an old pony drags a cart laden with backpacks and supplies.

Once he reaches the center of the crowd, Mayor Uptal stops and calls out to the assembled townsfolk. Once again the winter winds blow through the Fangwood, marking the end of another harvest. There are wolves in the woods, howling at our walls, and serpents in our shadows, waiting to strike. Just as it was one hundred and seventy-four years ago, when Kassen himself left these walls to protect us, so it is today.

Where are the heroes? Where are the brave folk that will venture out to Kassen’s tomb and retrieve the flame to keep this community safe for another winter?

The supplies in the cart are any starting equipment you've purchased.

Dark Archive

Male Dwarf Bard (Archivist)/1

A dwarf with long black hair and beard braided with fine metal loops and decor steps forward. Steely eyes peer out from behind lenses set in think wire frames. He holds a traveling journal in one hand.

I am Ignatius LoreKeeper of the Earthsong clan, second son of Harsk Goblinslayer, son of K'Tang Forgemaster, son of the Rograr the Bold, son of Martuk Earthsong. I will make this journey and recount the glories of those that retrieve the flame.

The dwarf moves to the cart, selects few items and awaits those that he will join on the trip.

Dark Archive

Male Elf Sorcerer (Wildblooded) (Sage) 1 | HP: 8/8| AC: 13 (12 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: -1 CMD:11 | F: +2, R: +2, W: +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +9, SM: +2 | Speed 30ft | |Spells: lvl0:4/4, lvl1:2 / 2Active conditions: None.

Stepping through the crowd, a rather frail-looking elf man steps up to the cart.

With this I will certainly be able to impress my way into the ranks of the Pathfinders, that is certain.

"I am Thurim, once of Cryingleaf. I'll be there to watch. And then record. That is, when I can reasonably afford a journal. And help, of course; I'm not a savage."

Dark Archive

Male Dwarf Bard (Archivist)/1

Nat holds out a hand to the elf, Welcome Thurim, it will be a pleasure to have a fellow lorekeeper upon this glorious outing. Although we must be mindful to support the effort, lest it be nothing more than a tale of those that watched and recorded.

I wonder who else will join this quest. Hopefully someone with a good swordarm, just in case.

Dark Archive

Male Elf Sorcerer (Wildblooded) (Sage) 1 | HP: 8/8| AC: 13 (12 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: -1 CMD:11 | F: +2, R: +2, W: +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +9, SM: +2 | Speed 30ft | |Spells: lvl0:4/4, lvl1:2 / 2Active conditions: None.

"Of course. Dead people aren't known for their prose" deadpans the elf.

Dark Archive

Male Dwarf Bard (Archivist)/1

Ignatius runs a hand over his beard and nods a stoic agreement.
And dead companions don't make for heroic tales. Tragic maybe, but I was never one for tragedies.

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Orc Barbarian/1

A tall, muscular green-skinned man carrying a sizeable broadsword steps forward.

Why no humans try for this test? Maybe they all too scared?

"Grog will get yer fire for ya. You humans give me a home here so I'll help keep it safe. I prove to all I'm strong."

He beats his fist against his chest then looks over at the other hopefuls.

"S'posed to be dangerous. Grog can't promise he keeps scrawny book-breathers safe in crypt but I try anyway."

Grog moves aside and collects his supplies.

Dark Archive

Male Dwarf Bard (Archivist)/1

Ignatius laughs heartily, Orc-kin has a sense of humor! At least it seems that your sword is sharper than your wit. Welcome Grog, I am sure Thurim and I shall recount your glories in battle.

Careful what you wish for Nat, you just might get it.

Sovereign Court

Male Gnome Oracle (Pei Zin Practitioner) 1

I wonder who else will be joining me on this little walk? Better hurry or I may get skipped.

A nimble gnome with blazing red and yellow hair comes running into the circle, huffing a little.

Ngon... huhh... Ngonunho Adrelsandmar Kaetanta, master of Pei Xin herbalism. I am so grateful to be asked to carry a sacred flame, being one who is touched so much by... Wow! I think that sword weighs more than two of me.

Ngon leans forward for a second with his hands on his knees.

Well now, with such a mighty sword, trouble will surely keep it's distance.

Dark Archive

Male Dwarf Bard (Archivist)/1

Master Kaetanta, welcome! The swordbearer is Grog, our elven compatriot is Thurim, and I am Ignatius. Ignatius says warmly.

We still seem to be waiting on others. I wonder who is next, that I shall accompany on this noble venture.

Dark Archive

Male Elf Sorcerer (Wildblooded) (Sage) 1 | HP: 8/8| AC: 13 (12 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: -1 CMD:11 | F: +2, R: +2, W: +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +9, SM: +2 | Speed 30ft | |Spells: lvl0:4/4, lvl1:2 / 2Active conditions: None.

Thurim looks around, curious as to see who else is stepping up to the challenge.

Sovereign Court

Male Gnome Oracle (Pei Zin Practitioner) 1

Ngonunho begins mouthing the names of the rest of the party, then with a smile on his lips he turns to each.

It's amazing! Names reveal more about us than we can usually see.

Ngonunho runs up to Grog and looks up at the towering half-orc.

Grog! It even sounds forceful. To the point would be the best way to describe it, and given the ease that you have holding that sword...

Next he turns to Thurim.

Thurim. Flowing and graceful, perfect for an elf.

Last is Ignatius.

Ignatius... Sturdy name for a sturdy dwarf.

Ngonunho raises his arms encompassing the group from afar.

I look forward to getting to know more about all of you! So, when do we go?


The mayor nods to each of you in turn. He then addresses the townsfolk, I present to you the brave heroes who will follow in Kassen’s footsteps to retrieve the Everflame! Some of them may not return, but I say to you that their sacrifice shall not be forgotten. Go, brave heroes, and do not return until you have the eternal fire.

With that, the mayor points to the south, the direction of Kassen’s tomb. The townsfolk begin waving goodbye with cold, solemn looks on most of their faces.

The journey is roughly 40 miles to the South. It will take you until the end of the next day to arrive. Let me know if you want to do anything before you leave.

Dark Archive

Male Elf Sorcerer (Wildblooded) (Sage) 1 | HP: 8/8| AC: 13 (12 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: -1 CMD:11 | F: +2, R: +2, W: +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +9, SM: +2 | Speed 30ft | |Spells: lvl0:4/4, lvl1:2 / 2Active conditions: None.

Thurim, realizing suddenly that the journey might be a tad longer than expected, looks into the cart to take a quick assessment of what supplies are available.

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Orc Barbarian/1

I'll assume the trail/road to the crypt is obvious and easy to follow unless stated otherwise. However, I'll provide a survival check to "Keep from getting lost or avoid natural hazards, such as quicksand" nonetheless (DC 15).

Lead the way!:
Survival: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15

Grog looks to his fellow heroes for a moment then grunts before heading off to the south at a brisk pace.

Dark Archive

Male Dwarf Bard (Archivist)/1

Ignatius will join in as the group begins to travel down the road. This reminds me of the tale of Marattus the Brave. Are you familiar with the story Thurim?

Dark Archive

Male Elf Sorcerer (Wildblooded) (Sage) 1 | HP: 8/8| AC: 13 (12 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: -1 CMD:11 | F: +2, R: +2, W: +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +9, SM: +2 | Speed 30ft | |Spells: lvl0:4/4, lvl1:2 / 2Active conditions: None.

"No" offers Thurim laconically, making up for his sparse words with the efficiency with which he picks up an empty book and begins jotting down a new entry. Once a few notes have been made, he nods, as if prodding for Ignatius to continue his story.

Dark Archive

Male Dwarf Bard (Archivist)/1

Ignatius peers over his glasses at Thurim for a second before continuing.
Well, it began on a day much like this actually. Marattus, he was simply Marattus then, as he had not yet come to be known as Marattus the Brave yet - which is the point of our tale.... Ignatius weaves a tale that fills the time spent on the road, but hardly compelling stuff.

Perform-Oratory: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10


In addition to starting equipment, each backpack contain basic supplies: 5 days worth of rations, a small tent, a winter blanket, a full waterskin, and a piece of the trail map. In addition to the backpacks, there is 50 ft of hemp rope, a box containing tinder and three tindertwigs, a labeled potion of cure light wounds, three torches, a grappling hook, and a small bottle of local brandy.

The trail outside of town is relatively clear and easy to follow. When you arrive at a crossroads, Grog stops the group and checks the surroundings before confidently picking a direction. The sounds of birds singing and small animals rustling in the brush accompanies you along the way.

After about two hours travel, the path narrows and winds through the raking claws of the trees, now bereft of their leaves, which crunch loudly underfoot. Up ahead, a fallen tree trunk blocks the path. As you approach, a trio of snarling humanoids leaps up from behind the log, all greenish
skin and fearsome tusks, bellowing vulgar challenges.

Roll 20 Map link is up. Give me a D20 roll as well, no modifiers.

Dark Archive

Male Dwarf Bard (Archivist)/1

d20 Roll: 1d20 ⇒ 11

Ignatius peers at the creatures over the rims of his glasses. Attempting to verify the type of creatures.
Knowledge Local: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18


Creature Identification:
They are orcs, not unheard of in the area. They sometimes raid trade caravans, but usually not this close to town.

Dark Archive

Male Dwarf Bard (Archivist)/1

Orcs, perhaps relatives come to see you off? Ignatius says to Grog.

Kyk na die dnsbokke op die brom. He then says in an overly loud voice, one the snarling creatures are sure to hear.

Orc:
Look at the dancing goblins on the tree.

And he will draw his dwarven axe as soon as he can pull it from its sheath.

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Orc Barbarian/1

d20 Roll: 1d20 ⇒ 3

Grog snarls back at Ignatious in common.

Less talk. Less orcs. I make less orcs now!

Grog draws his large nine-ring broadsword effortlessly as he charges the center orc standing on the log with furious resolve.

Free action - Rage. Full-round action - Charge drawing weapon as part of the move attacking center orc.

Charge Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Damage: 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (5, 4) + 7 = 16

Dark Archive

Male Elf Sorcerer (Wildblooded) (Sage) 1 | HP: 8/8| AC: 13 (12 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: -1 CMD:11 | F: +2, R: +2, W: +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +9, SM: +2 | Speed 30ft | |Spells: lvl0:4/4, lvl1:2 / 2Active conditions: None.

1d20 ⇒ 13

Thurim frowns. "Can someone tell me if they are just saying hello in orkish or if the sound of those words is as mean as I take it to be?

Dark Archive

Male Dwarf Bard (Archivist)/1

They didn't say anything worth repeating. But in our stories, we shall note our foes challenged us. Ignatius moves forward move 20'

Ignatius uses Bardic Performance-Naturalist to aid the party. Bardic Performance-standard action to begin.

For everyone in the party (including Grog) +1 insight bonus to AC and on attack rolls and saving throws against EX, SU, and spell-like abilities of the orcs.

Orcs are sensitive to light. They are fearsome in hordes and strong, but comparatively low intellect. Violent and aggressive, they rule through fear and brutality. Lacking patience and arrogant, quick to anger when challenged... Ignatius details the weaknesses of orcs identified in the tales and histories of his people.

Naturalist:
(Ex): An archivist who has identified a creature with a Knowledge check appropriate to its type can use performance to share strategies for defeating it with allies in combat. The archivist and any allies within 30 feet gain a +1 insight bonus to AC and on attack rolls and saving throws against exceptional, supernatural, and spell-like abilities used by creatures of that specific kind of monster (e.g., frost giants, not all giants or all humanoids). This bonus increases by +1 at 5th level and every six levels thereafter. This language-dependent ability requires visual and audible components. This ability replaces inspire courage.

Sovereign Court

Male Gnome Oracle (Pei Zin Practitioner) 1

D20:
1d20 ⇒ 7

I assume the little gnome is Ngon, but as I just signed up I have not been assigned to move it.

Huh? Orcs? Oh, I need to pay attention.

Ngonunho moves forward as he draws his dagger, preparing to back up his new friends.

Move action to move 20 ft. forward (putting me just "south" of the red robed guy), Standard action to draw dagger.


Grog lands a solid blow on the orc, causing it to howl in pain and drop to one knee. It snarls at Grog and swings its greataxe.

Greataxe Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Damage: 1d12 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

The two other orcs hoot and grab their javelins. One (blue) throws at Nat and the other (green) throws at Ngonunho.

Javelin Attack on Nat: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Javelin Attack on Ngonunho: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

GM Stuff:

Red Orc: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Dark Archive

Male Dwarf Bard (Archivist)/1

Nat moves up behind Grog, and placing a hand on Grog's back speaks, By Torag's will bind these wounds!

Cure Light Wounds, healing Grog for Cure Light: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3.

That looked like it hurt, even for someone as tough as I suspect Grog to be.

Rules question:
Bardic performance can be continued as a free action; and while speaking is a free action, I am not sure that casting a spell and perform-oratory could both be done at the same time.

Rules forums, including a post by James Jacobs indicate both can be done - however DM rules.

IF Nat can continue the bardic performance as he heals Grog he will. Otherwise, he will end the performance and perform the indicated action. With his Lingering Performance the effectes would continue for 2 rds for allies within 30' of Nat.

Dark Archive

Male Elf Sorcerer (Wildblooded) (Sage) 1 | HP: 8/8| AC: 13 (12 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: -1 CMD:11 | F: +2, R: +2, W: +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +9, SM: +2 | Speed 30ft | |Spells: lvl0:4/4, lvl1:2 / 2Active conditions: None.

Thurim, seeing that the fight is actually not going very well at all, steps upright next to Nat and weaves the threads of arcana to create a spell. Colored light emanates from his fingers in a cone that barely misses Grog.

DC 15 Will save from red and green please.


Mechanically, bardic performance requires a free action to maintain, so you're good. It is odd to think of using oratory and casting a spell, but it works.

The orc (red) in front of Grog snarls and averts his gaze from the brightly colored pattern reaching towards him. The other orc (green) stares directly at it, with a dumbfounded expression and collapses to the ground.

Orc saves:

Red orc: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (19) - 1 = 18
Green orc: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (5) - 1 = 4

Sovereign Court

Male Gnome Oracle (Pei Zin Practitioner) 1

You've still got some leaks my friend.

Ngonunho hurries forward, keeping an eye on the fallen orc to make sure there is no danger there for the moment.

Fire brings new life, help me keep this one going!

Ngonunho reaches forward and touches Grog's back with a hand now covered in white flames.

Spell:
Cure Light Wounds 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Move action - move forward 20 ft., Standard action - cast cure light wounds

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Orc Barbarian/1

Grog grunts loudly with vigor and steps north slightly. He swings again at the center orc to finish him.

Free action - Maintain Rage. Free action - 5' step north. Standard Action - Attack red orc. Move action - Draw shortsword.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

His large sword appears heavy suddenly and he lowers it to the ground in one hand while drawing a shortsword with his other hand.


The orc in front of Grog (red) snarls at takes another swing. The orc's body follows behind the axe and he tumbles down, limp.

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Damage: 1d12 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

The orc to the North (blue) howls and draws his greataxe. He leaps down off the trunk, swinging at Thurim.

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
Damage: 1d12 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Confirm Crit: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
Extra Crit Damage: 2d12 + 8 ⇒ (12, 3) + 8 = 23

Thurim, roll 2d4, then 1d4 for your color spray.

For Thurim:

The orc swings at you and you brace for the impact of the axe, unable to dodge out of the way. The hit never comes, though, as it seems to pass through you. In fact, now that you are up close, you believe you can see through the orc...and the other two orcs as well. They are just illusions.

You take no damage from the attack.

GM roll:

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17

Dark Archive

Male Elf Sorcerer (Wildblooded) (Sage) 1 | HP: 8/8| AC: 13 (12 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: -1 CMD:11 | F: +2, R: +2, W: +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +9, SM: +2 | Speed 30ft | |Spells: lvl0:4/4, lvl1:2 / 2Active conditions: None.

Thurim closes his eyes as his head is about to roll. "The gods are indeed cruel" he thinks as his last thought.

...

.....

He opens an eye, puzzled. Is he dead? If so why are the orcs transparent? Perhaps because he is dead, and they are among the living? But then, he turns to look at his travelling companions.
Why aren't they transparent? Is it because... Oooooh...

"These things don't exist! They are figments of the imagination!"

Stunned, unconscious and all that: 1d4 ⇒ 4
Stunned and all that: 2d4 ⇒ (1, 3) = 4

Dark Archive

Male Dwarf Bard (Archivist)/1

Ignatius can't help but cringe at the fearsome blow that falls upon Thurim. But cannot help but smile at Thurim's exclamation. He draws his weapon in preparation for what is about to come next.

Be ready my friends, if these are not our foes, then there is fell magic about!

Free action to maintain Bardic performance -- Allies get +1 insight bonus to AC, +1 attack rolls, and +1 saves against EX, SU, and spell-like abilities of the orcs....just in case.
Standard action to draw his weapon.

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Orc Barbarian/1

Grog staggers a moment and stands in place while he stares at the orc and what should be a dead elf in disbelief.

Free action - End Rage. Fatigued for 4 rounds.

Not real? Felt real...

Free action - Will save to disbelieve the orc illusions.

Will Save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21

He drops his shortsword on the ground and heaves his ringed blade onto the neck of the fallen orc in front of him.

Not real? Grog removes head just to be sure.

Free action - drop shortsword. Full Round Action - Coup de Grace on helpless/unconscious red orc.

Coup de Grace: 6d6 + 6 ⇒ (4, 1, 5, 5, 1, 4) + 6 = 26

Sovereign Court

Male Gnome Oracle (Pei Zin Practitioner) 1

Illusions huh?

We gnomes are masters of imagination!

Ngonunho steps up and begins examining the awestruck orc illusion. He reaches a hand out to see what it feels like.

Full round action to "examine" the orc illusion.


For Grog:

You suddenly realize the orc isn't actually real. It felt real when you cleaved into it. It hurt when it hit back. However, now you can see almost see through the orcs, you see them shimmer and know they aren't real. You look at your wounds and can no longer see them, they no longer hurt.

regain all of your hp

For Ngonunho:

The body seems real, but since your friends no longer believe, it bolsters your perception and you press further into the body. You see a shimmery outline and can almost see through the body. It felt real at your first touch, but now it's as if your hand is waving in the air.

Grog lifts his sword and takes a mighty swing, aiming to chop the limp orc's head off. The blade passes through the body and slams hard into the ground.

The third orc stops attacking and suddenly vanishes away into nothingness.

Everyone give me a perception check as well


Perception DC 15:

You catch a scent of pipe smoke in the bushes nearby. You examine the area, but find no other signs.

Sovereign Court

Male Gnome Oracle (Pei Zin Practitioner) 1

Perception:
1d20 - 1 ⇒ (9) - 1 = 8

I wonder if I see them the same as the others do? Maybe they see them with bright blue skin?

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Orc Barbarian/1

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

Dark Archive

Male Dwarf Bard (Archivist)/1

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20

Nat sniffs the air and moves towards the brush, looking around - still ready for the source of the illusions to make itself known.

Dark Archive

Male Dwarf Bard (Archivist)/1

I smell pipeweed, but like our orc foes, the source seems to have faded away.

Hardly a glorious battle... fooled by an invisible foe. Wasting our healing and tiring our swordarms.

Dark Archive

Male Elf Sorcerer (Wildblooded) (Sage) 1 | HP: 8/8| AC: 13 (12 Tch, 11 Fl) | CMB: -1 CMD:11 | F: +2, R: +2, W: +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +9, SM: +2 | Speed 30ft | |Spells: lvl0:4/4, lvl1:2 / 2Active conditions: None.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27

"Interesting. We are being harassed by a skulking smoker" comments Thurim, contemplating if he has smelt this aroma before in town.


For Thurim:

You are able to pick out a distinct smell mixed with the normal pipe smoke. You have smelled that before. Holgast, the old wizard that lives on the Eastern edge of town smokes that particular blend.

Sovereign Court

Male Gnome Oracle (Pei Zin Practitioner) 1

Ngonunho turns around quickly.

Pipeweed? Huh? I've never studied the medicinal effects of pipeweed. I wonder if it makes one more prone to believing illusions? I wonder if it opens the mind and allows even more realistic illusions to be created?

Ngonunho inhales deeply and then begins looking back at the orcs.

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Orc Barbarian/1

Are we still in rounds?

We should not waste time on silly games. Crypt is still far...

Grog sniffs the air again.

Grog smells nothing. We move now before real orcs find us. Crypt is not here.

He picks up his shortsword and moves to continue along the trail to the crypt.


No longer acting in rounds. Let me know if you want to follow Grog or do something else.

Dark Archive

Male Dwarf Bard (Archivist)/1

Ignatius rolls his eyes, sheathes his ax and looks after Grog as he tromps down the road. He then follows along, sure the warrior will quickly outpace Ngonunho and himself.

Bull headed half-orc... No concept of a threat he cannot see. I wonder how far down the road he gets before he realizes he is all alone ahead of us. I wonder if he is smart enough to realize how dangerous it is.

As Grog wanders ahead, Ignatius will speak softly to the others,
Master Kaetanta, Thurim, we must be on guard, lest our brash leader, leads us into a real trap. I don't know why someone would create illusions for us to fight, but I do not like having skulking smokers about.

1 to 50 of 254 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM-Reno's Crypt-Masks-City Trilogy All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.