GM Rednal's Jade Regent

Game Master Rednal

Ravenscrag - Cliff Level
Party Loot


1,751 to 1,800 of 2,010 << first < prev | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | next > last >>

HP: 32/32[[ 36/36+27/33temp ]], AC:10 (Current 23) | T:11 | FF:10(18)(Current 22) | F:+4(+7), R:+1(+4), W:+8(+10) | Perc:+10(+18Darkvision) | Init:+9(+10)]

Yeah the save or die was the part we decided it was save or knocked out kind of like the brawler ability.

Soon as Taka watches the guard tense and seize up he steps just past and brings his sword overhead and delivers a pommel smash to the back of the guards head.

CDG Crit non lethal: 2d8 + 12 ⇒ (6, 6) + 12 = 24


M Human Mystic 4//Ranger (trapper, warden) 4 | HP: 39/41 | AC/T/FF: 21/15/16 | F/R/W: +5/+8/+7 | CMB: +1, CMD: 15 | Defense: Arcane Defense +1, Fortification 25% | Init: +5, Perception: +12
Resource Tracking:
AE: Water | St: Ready the Blade| An: 0 | Readied: SPARK STRIKE, temporal burn | Queued: eldritch shield, elemental strike, fluctuation movement, STOPWATCH
Status Effects:

Right, was not suggesting we should be RAW... but the case is made for realism that it's very difficult to knock someone unconscious without doing actual damage.

Aleksson positioned himself opposite of Taka, and caught the guard as he crumpled.


Kitsune Seeker Oracle 4 / Tattooed Sorcerer 4 | HP: 32/36 | AC: 18, T: 14, FF: 14 | Fort: +2, Ref: +7, Will: +4 | BAB: +2, CMB: +4, CMD: 17 | Init: +4 | Perception: +8 | Concentration: +8

There was a wince behind Shutai's mask as the guard got clubbed. It was better than a knife in the neck, but it still looked like it hurt.


The guard crumpled to the floor, out cold - and beyond him, you could see what looked like a guardroom with multiple beds. At the moment, it was empty.


Kitsune Seeker Oracle 4 / Tattooed Sorcerer 4 | HP: 32/36 | AC: 18, T: 14, FF: 14 | Fort: +2, Ref: +7, Will: +4 | BAB: +2, CMB: +4, CMD: 17 | Init: +4 | Perception: +8 | Concentration: +8

Shutai knelt by the guard as Taka caught him, checking the wound. "It it doesn't leave a mark, or we can get rid of it, a little alcohol on his breath might make others think he dreamt this." It wasn't a nice thing to do to the man, but better than they knew they'd been here.

Heal: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

Would magical healing to remove any marks also wake him up?


HP: 32/32[[ 36/36+27/33temp ]], AC:10 (Current 23) | T:11 | FF:10(18)(Current 22) | F:+4(+7), R:+1(+4), W:+8(+10) | Perc:+10(+18Darkvision) | Init:+9(+10)]

"We don't have time to cover our actions. They will suspect us regardless I would imagine. Let's keep moving."


M Human Mystic 4//Ranger (trapper, warden) 4 | HP: 39/41 | AC/T/FF: 21/15/16 | F/R/W: +5/+8/+7 | CMB: +1, CMD: 15 | Defense: Arcane Defense +1, Fortification 25% | Init: +5, Perception: +12
Resource Tracking:
AE: Water | St: Ready the Blade| An: 0 | Readied: SPARK STRIKE, temporal burn | Queued: eldritch shield, elemental strike, fluctuation movement, STOPWATCH
Status Effects:

Aleksson let Shutai produce the alcohol if she had it, but otherwise dragged the man to one of the beds and used the furniture to obscure his unconscious body. "The sword won't be here, but a key to the room where it's held might be. Search while I move him." he whispered. Depending on layout, placing the man underneath/behind a bed. Worse to worse, I lay him atop it dramatically as if alcohol were indeed the cause.


It's hard to be totally sure - in part because magic rarely heals a predictable amount - but magical healing probably would wake him up.

Where would you like to move on to? Map's updated, by the way.


Kitsune Seeker Oracle 4 / Tattooed Sorcerer 4 | HP: 32/36 | AC: 18, T: 14, FF: 14 | Fort: +2, Ref: +7, Will: +4 | BAB: +2, CMB: +4, CMD: 17 | Init: +4 | Perception: +8 | Concentration: +8

As it would be difficult to hide the blow and keep him asleep, Shutai quickly double checked the room they were in. If there was a guard rota or schedule they might be able to avoid any more trouble.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27


M Human Mystic 4//Ranger (trapper, warden) 4 | HP: 39/41 | AC/T/FF: 21/15/16 | F/R/W: +5/+8/+7 | CMB: +1, CMD: 15 | Defense: Arcane Defense +1, Fortification 25% | Init: +5, Perception: +12
Resource Tracking:
AE: Water | St: Ready the Blade| An: 0 | Readied: SPARK STRIKE, temporal burn | Queued: eldritch shield, elemental strike, fluctuation movement, STOPWATCH
Status Effects:

Satisfied as best he could be with the man's position, Aleksson crouched near the door and kept an ear out while Shutai looked.

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (20) + 12 = 32


HP: 32/32[[ 36/36+27/33temp ]], AC:10 (Current 23) | T:11 | FF:10(18)(Current 22) | F:+4(+7), R:+1(+4), W:+8(+10) | Perc:+10(+18Darkvision) | Init:+9(+10)]

Taka nods as Aleksson listens at the door awaiting a signal if they are clear to move and enter.

IF nothing is heard we will go into the room from the door in the barracks room. Sorry for no post yesterday, was out of the office at training.


Judging by the seven beds, multiple people stayed in here on a regular basis. However, they were empty at the moment... though it did look like several of them had been recently slept in. The chests appeared to contain nothing of real value - just the guards' personal effects.

The other door inside the barracks seems to be locked - though, with Aleksson's keen hearing, you do hear someone moving around on the other side of it.


Kitsune Seeker Oracle 4 / Tattooed Sorcerer 4 | HP: 32/36 | AC: 18, T: 14, FF: 14 | Fort: +2, Ref: +7, Will: +4 | BAB: +2, CMB: +4, CMD: 17 | Init: +4 | Perception: +8 | Concentration: +8

Shutai sighed softly. It was far too late for so many people. She gestured back the way they came, then pointed to the guard and the door - leave now, or try the same trick with the one behind the door?


HP: 32/32[[ 36/36+27/33temp ]], AC:10 (Current 23) | T:11 | FF:10(18)(Current 22) | F:+4(+7), R:+1(+4), W:+8(+10) | Perc:+10(+18Darkvision) | Init:+9(+10)]

Taka whispers

"Odd for a door in the barracks room to be locked unless it contains the prisoner. I say we try and to in."


M Human Mystic 4//Ranger (trapper, warden) 4 | HP: 39/41 | AC/T/FF: 21/15/16 | F/R/W: +5/+8/+7 | CMB: +1, CMD: 15 | Defense: Arcane Defense +1, Fortification 25% | Init: +5, Perception: +12
Resource Tracking:
AE: Water | St: Ready the Blade| An: 0 | Readied: SPARK STRIKE, temporal burn | Queued: eldritch shield, elemental strike, fluctuation movement, STOPWATCH
Status Effects:

Aleksson nodded in agreement, and tried his tools at the door.

Disable Device: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 16


Kitsune Seeker Oracle 4 / Tattooed Sorcerer 4 | HP: 32/36 | AC: 18, T: 14, FF: 14 | Fort: +2, Ref: +7, Will: +4 | BAB: +2, CMB: +4, CMD: 17 | Init: +4 | Perception: +8 | Concentration: +8

Nodding, Shutai attempted to pick the lock if Aleksson failed. If the door was to be opened, it needed to be done fast.

Disable Device: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (18) + 14 = 32


Aleksson was not able to pick the lock open - Shutai was. As the door opened, the guard in the room turned to face it - and realized immediately that you were not one of his companions.

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" he said, pulling out a padded club.

Init (Guard): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Init (Aleksson): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
Init (Shutai): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Init (Taka): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16


Kitsune Seeker Oracle 4 / Tattooed Sorcerer 4 | HP: 32/36 | AC: 18, T: 14, FF: 14 | Fort: +2, Ref: +7, Will: +4 | BAB: +2, CMB: +4, CMD: 17 | Init: +4 | Perception: +8 | Concentration: +8

Shutai immediately cast Hold Person again. It seemed like the thing to do.

Can I have a DC 19 Will save again, Rednal? Sorry for all the Holding. It seems the safest non-lethal option.


Will: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18

Ooooooh, so close. XD


Kitsune Seeker Oracle 4 / Tattooed Sorcerer 4 | HP: 32/36 | AC: 18, T: 14, FF: 14 | Fort: +2, Ref: +7, Will: +4 | BAB: +2, CMB: +4, CMD: 17 | Init: +4 | Perception: +8 | Concentration: +8

Shutain grunted, straining to keep the guard under control. This one had fought back - a surge of will, perhaps brought on by anger or fear. Whatever it was, she crushed it - for now.

Bad low level guard! No breaking free for you.


M Human Mystic 4//Ranger (trapper, warden) 4 | HP: 39/41 | AC/T/FF: 21/15/16 | F/R/W: +5/+8/+7 | CMB: +1, CMD: 15 | Defense: Arcane Defense +1, Fortification 25% | Init: +5, Perception: +12
Resource Tracking:
AE: Water | St: Ready the Blade| An: 0 | Readied: SPARK STRIKE, temporal burn | Queued: eldritch shield, elemental strike, fluctuation movement, STOPWATCH
Status Effects:

Holding is good! By all means, keep doing it!

Aleksson took the motionless guard as his cue to move and catch him once Taka knocks him out. It is troublesome that the guard had a chance to yell, though: who heard?


HP: 32/32[[ 36/36+27/33temp ]], AC:10 (Current 23) | T:11 | FF:10(18)(Current 22) | F:+4(+7), R:+1(+4), W:+8(+10) | Perc:+10(+18Darkvision) | Init:+9(+10)]

we can't CDG this round as it is a full round action, so Guard will get another save as I move into position.

We are fortunate he called out in such a manner, he could have called intruders or for help. We can hope his words are called a lot and will fall on deaf ears. Hope in a hall full of people like this that is just something said like if you walk in on someone naked or bathing or lot's of things :)

CDG: 2d8 + 12 ⇒ (5, 6) + 12 = 23 Non Lethal Damage

Taka looks around the room. Perception: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (10) + 18 = 28


M Human Mystic 4//Ranger (trapper, warden) 4 | HP: 39/41 | AC/T/FF: 21/15/16 | F/R/W: +5/+8/+7 | CMB: +1, CMD: 15 | Defense: Arcane Defense +1, Fortification 25% | Init: +5, Perception: +12
Resource Tracking:
AE: Water | St: Ready the Blade| An: 0 | Readied: SPARK STRIKE, temporal burn | Queued: eldritch shield, elemental strike, fluctuation movement, STOPWATCH
Status Effects:

Ah right, good call. In that case, move behind and...

+1 returning starknife (nonlethal): 1d20 + 10 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 10 - 4 = 12 Hopefully that hits the paralyzed guard.
Nonlethal Damage: 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9


With a few hits from the school of heavy knocks, you laid low your second guard - and heard movement from down below. This mostly seems to be a hallway of sorts, leading to two rooms to the east.

Map's updated!


Kitsune Seeker Oracle 4 / Tattooed Sorcerer 4 | HP: 32/36 | AC: 18, T: 14, FF: 14 | Fort: +2, Ref: +7, Will: +4 | BAB: +2, CMB: +4, CMD: 17 | Init: +4 | Perception: +8 | Concentration: +8

Well, at least they seemed likely to be in the right place. Shutai left the next man sleeping in a bed before heading to the first of the two doors and listening. One of the others could press and ear to the one further along.

...hopefully, these were unoccupied.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19


HP: 32/32[[ 36/36+27/33temp ]], AC:10 (Current 23) | T:11 | FF:10(18)(Current 22) | F:+4(+7), R:+1(+4), W:+8(+10) | Perc:+10(+18Darkvision) | Init:+9(+10)]

Taka follows up to the next door in the hallway. He leans in an listens.

Perception: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (7) + 18 = 25


M Human Mystic 4//Ranger (trapper, warden) 4 | HP: 39/41 | AC/T/FF: 21/15/16 | F/R/W: +5/+8/+7 | CMB: +1, CMD: 15 | Defense: Arcane Defense +1, Fortification 25% | Init: +5, Perception: +12
Resource Tracking:
AE: Water | St: Ready the Blade| An: 0 | Readied: SPARK STRIKE, temporal burn | Queued: eldritch shield, elemental strike, fluctuation movement, STOPWATCH
Status Effects:

Aleksson followed suit. Six ears are better than four which are better than two, after all.

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (10) + 12 = 22


Pressing your ears against the eastern doors, you didn't hear anything inside. Peeking in, you saw what looked like small counting offices used by the clerks - not the sort of place that would have paperwork.


Kitsune Seeker Oracle 4 / Tattooed Sorcerer 4 | HP: 32/36 | AC: 18, T: 14, FF: 14 | Fort: +2, Ref: +7, Will: +4 | BAB: +2, CMB: +4, CMD: 17 | Init: +4 | Perception: +8 | Concentration: +8

Normally, Shutai would check anyway - if she was going to hide something somewhere it would be in the last place people would look - but given the noise and trouble she'd taken to not harm anyone, she instead checked the door further along the corridor. But she took the time to check the door at least.

The door that forms the hollow of the n shape of the corridor we're in, to be clear, not the one leading to the stairs.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16


HP: 32/32[[ 36/36+27/33temp ]], AC:10 (Current 23) | T:11 | FF:10(18)(Current 22) | F:+4(+7), R:+1(+4), W:+8(+10) | Perc:+10(+18Darkvision) | Init:+9(+10)]

Taka follows along as well. Wishing they had a bit more time to examine or rummage through the paperwork for clues or evidence.

Perception: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (10) + 18 = 28


M Human Mystic 4//Ranger (trapper, warden) 4 | HP: 39/41 | AC/T/FF: 21/15/16 | F/R/W: +5/+8/+7 | CMB: +1, CMD: 15 | Defense: Arcane Defense +1, Fortification 25% | Init: +5, Perception: +12
Resource Tracking:
AE: Water | St: Ready the Blade| An: 0 | Readied: SPARK STRIKE, temporal burn | Queued: eldritch shield, elemental strike, fluctuation movement, STOPWATCH
Status Effects:

Aleksson took up the rear, watching their backs for any snooping guards.

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (20) + 12 = 32


This closet holds only mundane supplies and storage. You do, however, note that there seems to be a space in the building not reachable from this floor, next to the closet - and careful examination shows no entrances from this floor, no matter where you look.


Kitsune Seeker Oracle 4 / Tattooed Sorcerer 4 | HP: 32/36 | AC: 18, T: 14, FF: 14 | Fort: +2, Ref: +7, Will: +4 | BAB: +2, CMB: +4, CMD: 17 | Init: +4 | Perception: +8 | Concentration: +8

With a soft and truly vile curse, Shutai gestured to the stairs. They'd have to try their luck down there and hope for a passage to the other part.


HP: 32/32[[ 36/36+27/33temp ]], AC:10 (Current 23) | T:11 | FF:10(18)(Current 22) | F:+4(+7), R:+1(+4), W:+8(+10) | Perc:+10(+18Darkvision) | Init:+9(+10)]

Taka nods.

"I still have a use of invisibility. I could go check things out, but even if I got there I have no ability to pick locks. We can continue with our stealth approach. The men knocked out up here will be out for at least 10 minutes or so I believe so we either need to take time to bind and gag them or hurry along."

GM is the are unreachable the large are toward the top of the map or the center little room that the hall wraps around? Do we recall seeing windows from the outside that may lead to this unreachable room. Wondering if I could exit and scale around to a window and break in that way.


M Human Mystic 4//Ranger (trapper, warden) 4 | HP: 39/41 | AC/T/FF: 21/15/16 | F/R/W: +5/+8/+7 | CMB: +1, CMD: 15 | Defense: Arcane Defense +1, Fortification 25% | Init: +5, Perception: +12
Resource Tracking:
AE: Water | St: Ready the Blade| An: 0 | Readied: SPARK STRIKE, temporal burn | Queued: eldritch shield, elemental strike, fluctuation movement, STOPWATCH
Status Effects:

Aleksson's eyes widened at Shutai's curse, but responded to Taka. "We will at some point encounter guards to numerous to go down quietly. I suggest we wait until then to use your invisibility."

Good with going down the stairs if Taka's idea doesn't pan out.


The central little area. The northern rooms on the second floor are just offices.

"Alternatively..." came a voice from inside a bag. "Save it for when you leave. I heard some movement downstairs, and they may be aiming to summon reinforcements. It will take several minutes before anyone can arrive."

Heading back down the stairs and thinking of what you know of the area, you're pretty sure there wouldn't be a passage from the southern rooms. That left the northeastern doors, three of which could be reached from the bottom floor.


M Human Mystic 4//Ranger (trapper, warden) 4 | HP: 39/41 | AC/T/FF: 21/15/16 | F/R/W: +5/+8/+7 | CMB: +1, CMD: 15 | Defense: Arcane Defense +1, Fortification 25% | Init: +5, Perception: +12
Resource Tracking:
AE: Water | St: Ready the Blade| An: 0 | Readied: SPARK STRIKE, temporal burn | Queued: eldritch shield, elemental strike, fluctuation movement, STOPWATCH
Status Effects:

Hurrying to leave the hallway quickly, Aleksson gave a listen to the door across from the stairwell's bottom and hoped to hear little within.

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (15) + 12 = 27


HP: 32/32[[ 36/36+27/33temp ]], AC:10 (Current 23) | T:11 | FF:10(18)(Current 22) | F:+4(+7), R:+1(+4), W:+8(+10) | Perc:+10(+18Darkvision) | Init:+9(+10)]

Taka nods and ask the voice in the bag.

Before going down stairs
"Celestial friend. I'm sorry but I don't recall you giving us a name. Can you aid us any in a fight or do you wish to remain stored away?"

Down Stairs. So Assuming that north is "up" on the map and that there is not a door at the bottom of the steps on the left correct?

Taka whispers[smaller]"Aleksson, come we need to check the door up here on the left, it will hopefully lead us inward. Leave those."

perception at door: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (2) + 18 = 20


Kitsune Seeker Oracle 4 / Tattooed Sorcerer 4 | HP: 32/36 | AC: 18, T: 14, FF: 14 | Fort: +2, Ref: +7, Will: +4 | BAB: +2, CMB: +4, CMD: 17 | Init: +4 | Perception: +8 | Concentration: +8

With a moment's consideration, Shutai used one of her powers, her form rippling to match one of the guards upstairs. It likely wouldn't be enough, but it might make an attacker pause long enough to get a spell in.

Disguise Self: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (2) + 14 = 16


Woo for posts not showing!

"Names are powerful. I would rather not give mine in a place it might it might be more easily heard." the helm replied. Going to the next door, you didn't hear anything on the other side - which was never a guarantee, of course, but about all you could realistically hope to learn.


HP: 32/32[[ 36/36+27/33temp ]], AC:10 (Current 23) | T:11 | FF:10(18)(Current 22) | F:+4(+7), R:+1(+4), W:+8(+10) | Perc:+10(+18Darkvision) | Init:+9(+10)]

Taka looks to make sure there are no visible traps that he can detect anyways.

Perception: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (9) + 18 = 27 He then tries the door, if it is not locked he opens it if it is he motions for Aleksson to come do his thing.


M Human Mystic 4//Ranger (trapper, warden) 4 | HP: 39/41 | AC/T/FF: 21/15/16 | F/R/W: +5/+8/+7 | CMB: +1, CMD: 15 | Defense: Arcane Defense +1, Fortification 25% | Init: +5, Perception: +12
Resource Tracking:
AE: Water | St: Ready the Blade| An: 0 | Readied: SPARK STRIKE, temporal burn | Queued: eldritch shield, elemental strike, fluctuation movement, STOPWATCH
Status Effects:

Disable Device (if needed): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 18
Perception: 1d20 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 12 + 2 = 33

Aleksson also gave the door a close once-over for traps before trying it.


Kitsune Seeker Oracle 4 / Tattooed Sorcerer 4 | HP: 32/36 | AC: 18, T: 14, FF: 14 | Fort: +2, Ref: +7, Will: +4 | BAB: +2, CMB: +4, CMD: 17 | Init: +4 | Perception: +8 | Concentration: +8

Shutai kept an eye out as the door was opened.

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22


Also, as the map shows, North is LEFT on this map.

Eventually unlocking the door, you push into what looks like the Manager's office (B2). There's a cloak tree, a desk, and a bit of paperwork, but nothing that looks hugely important. One locked door leads out to the main room. A smaller door on the inside of the room, right about the middle of the building, leads to a closet.


Kitsune Seeker Oracle 4 / Tattooed Sorcerer 4 | HP: 32/36 | AC: 18, T: 14, FF: 14 | Fort: +2, Ref: +7, Will: +4 | BAB: +2, CMB: +4, CMD: 17 | Init: +4 | Perception: +8 | Concentration: +8

"You gentleman take a look around, I'll try and undo the lock." Shutai knelt by the door and got out her picks.

Perception (Trapfinding): 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 10 + 2 = 24
Disable Device: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (4) + 14 = 18


HP: 32/32[[ 36/36+27/33temp ]], AC:10 (Current 23) | T:11 | FF:10(18)(Current 22) | F:+4(+7), R:+1(+4), W:+8(+10) | Perc:+10(+18Darkvision) | Init:+9(+10)]

Perception: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (15) + 18 = 33

Taka takes a look around for anything of note. He will scan with detect magic as well.


M Human Mystic 4//Ranger (trapper, warden) 4 | HP: 39/41 | AC/T/FF: 21/15/16 | F/R/W: +5/+8/+7 | CMB: +1, CMD: 15 | Defense: Arcane Defense +1, Fortification 25% | Init: +5, Perception: +12
Resource Tracking:
AE: Water | St: Ready the Blade| An: 0 | Readied: SPARK STRIKE, temporal burn | Queued: eldritch shield, elemental strike, fluctuation movement, STOPWATCH
Status Effects:

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (5) + 12 = 17

Aleksson also rifled through the room, even as he noted the thoroughness of Taka's search.


As Shutai fiddled with the lock to the front room - the place guards might well burst in from soon - Taka noticed a trapdoor hidden in the roof of the closet. It was well-concealed from casual view, but once located, finding a handle to pull it (and a ladder) down was simple enough.


HP: 32/32[[ 36/36+27/33temp ]], AC:10 (Current 23) | T:11 | FF:10(18)(Current 22) | F:+4(+7), R:+1(+4), W:+8(+10) | Perc:+10(+18Darkvision) | Init:+9(+10)]

Taka motions to the others pointing up. Assuming there is not lock on the door he pulls it open slowly. If it is locked somehow he motions Aleksson over while he takes up a guard position if guards to burst in.


Kitsune Seeker Oracle 4 / Tattooed Sorcerer 4 | HP: 32/36 | AC: 18, T: 14, FF: 14 | Fort: +2, Ref: +7, Will: +4 | BAB: +2, CMB: +4, CMD: 17 | Init: +4 | Perception: +8 | Concentration: +8

Shutai nodded and left the door locked, instead waiting for the ladder.

1,751 to 1,800 of 2,010 << first < prev | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Rednal's Jade Regent All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.