Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

GM RePete's Rise of the Goblin Guild

Game Master RePete

Maps and Handouts
Tier 4-5 with 4 player adjustment


1 to 50 of 116 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>

Feel free to dot in.

Grand Lodge

Skills:
Acrobatics +9, Climb +8, Perception +8, Kno(Nature) +4, Profession (Trapper) +4, Survival +4
Male Halfling PFS#186188-2 Barbarian (Unchained) 3
Stats:
│HP: 32/32 (38 Rage) │ AC 16 (14 Rage)│ T13│ FF14│ F5│R2│W0│Init 2│Perception +8│CMB +4│CMD16│

Dot

The Exchange

F NG Half-Elf (U.Rogue [Counterfeit Mage]) || hp 9/9 || atk: 3/3/2 || ac: 17/14/13/16 || Init +3, Perc +7 || sv: 1/5/1 (+2 ench) ||

.


Once you arrive at Heidmarch Manor, aka the Varisian Pathfinder Lodge, as ordered, you are quickly escorted into the large main house. As soon as you arrive a Varisian woman stands up and begins speaking.

“Welcome to Varisia, welcome to the city of Magnimar, welcome to the Pathfinder Lodge of Heidmarch Manor, but most importantly, welcome to my home.” Venture-Captain Sheila Heidmarch greets you in her low, breathy voice, finishing with a warm smile.

“Varisia is a land of ancient wonders and exciting possibilities,” she continues, “and I’ve found it most helpful to keep a team of Pathfinders on call at the lodge at all times, should anything of interest to the Society come up unexpectedly. This assignment is only temporary. We’ll rotate in a new team to take your places in a few weeks, but rest assured, there’s plenty of potential for you to make a name for yourselves as Pathfinders here. I’ve arranged for you to stay in Bakrakhan House, one of our guest cottages, for the duration of your stay here. It’s currently unoccupied, so you’ll have the place to yourselves. You’re on duty starting tomorrow morning, so take some time to settle in, wrap up any unfinished business you have in the city today, and should the Society have need of you, I’ll contact you directly."

“Ebrylis, if you could show them the way, please,” Sheila says over her shoulder as she turns and departs.

A half-elf guardsman steps forward. “This way, please,” Ebrylis says. “Bakrakhan House is the last house on the end. I’m sure you’ll want to unpack, set up your bunks, and so on. Dinner’s at sunset in the manor’s dining room. Look for me at the gate if you need anything else. I’ll leave you to it.” With that, Ebrylis strolls back down the path.

Before you stands a two-story stone cottage with a slate-shingled roof and stained glass windows. The windows colorful Varisian designs contrast sharply with the dull, stone backdrop. The loft on the second-floor seems it could easily sleep eight people comfortably.

You have a few hours to mill about the city and make purchases, familiarize yourself with the grounds, etc. What do you do? Also feel, free to introduce yourselves.

The Exchange

Male Half Orc Internal Alchemist 3 HP 24/24 | AC 16, T 12, FF 14 | Fort +7, Ref +7, Will +4 | Init +2 | Perc +7, 60' Darkvision, Bombs (6/7) Effects:

The rotund Orc was most definitely out of place here. His tall, thickly built frame rested on an even thicker base. A pot belly being restrained by a well made, yet tired chain shirt, and that with the help of a pair of well loaded bandoleers across his chest. Around his waist was a belt with numerous types of fruit hanging off the sides: bananas, apples, pineapples, pears, peaches and of course coconuts. You name it. They continue up and also hanging around his neck.

He leans against a spear, or maybe a sharpened branch? Tufts of leaves still poking out of the wood in at least two places. As he listens his black beady eyes frequently look down at the fruit along his belt, his lips twitching here and there, followed by a slight swallow. So hungry, I can't wait to look around this new city for new fruits!

He eventually speaks up when the woman finishes her speech. "Hi dare bosslady! I'm Luurg." He takes a long sniff, then smiles, showing a most impressive array of perfect orc teeth. Its unlikely anyone has ever seen such well maintained teeth inside the head of an orc before.

As he reaches his mammoth hand forth to shake hello, its obvious to see vast stretches of sticky residue all over it. "Never been way over here. Bossmen back home always send Luurg and his friends 'round Absalom... and dis jungle island down south. Anywho... So dares no work we's doing all hush hush? Just guardian dis place?"

He rubs his stomach as he thinks a bit "Oh.. and what's fer dinner? I tink I could eat a whole bag of apples!"

The Exchange

F NG Half-Elf (U.Rogue [Counterfeit Mage]) || hp 9/9 || atk: 3/3/2 || ac: 17/14/13/16 || Init +3, Perc +7 || sv: 1/5/1 (+2 ench) ||

Dismoon took a moment to figure out why the half-orc, who could easily down a half-beef, looked like he just ran through a garden in the tropics "Umm...are those ripe? Are you sharing?" she reaches cautiously for a kiwi.


Nodding to the half-breed, she begins to reach out a hand. Noting his condition, she withdraws her soft, pristine and recently painted extremity with a frown. "Uh...yeah. Mostly keeping the vagrants and thieves out. Ebrylis will see to you. I must make another meeting. If you need me for anything later, Ebrylis will see to it."

Glancing back to the slime encrusted fingers, the woman gags slightly and hurries from the room.

Liberty's Edge

CN Male Half-Orc | Fighter (Unbreakable) | HP 28/28 | AC 20 T 12 FF 18 | F +8 R +5 W +1 (+1 vs mind-affecting) | CMD 18 (19 vs. Trip & Grapple) | Init +2 | Perc -1 SM -1 | Active Conditions: ---

Pig, in contrast to the pudgy orc, is impressively tall, well-muscled, and lean. He wears a mismatched pair of gauntlet, mismatched pair of armored boots, and a gleaming breastplate etched with two serpents combatant. He also wears a weather beaten cloak with wolf fur trim. His skin is the more remarkable feature: an elaborate pattern of black tattoos and artistic scarification give his face a feral appearance.

"Hello. I'm Pig," he introduces himself to Venture-Captain Heidmarch.

"Fruit? Looks tasty," he extends a hand to Luurg, "Nice meeting you."

After introductions, Pig goes to claim his space, surprised to have a whole room, and then walks the manor grounds to get familiar with what he'll be guarding.

The Exchange

Male Half Orc Internal Alchemist 3 HP 24/24 | AC 16, T 12, FF 14 | Fort +7, Ref +7, Will +4 | Init +2 | Perc +7, 60' Darkvision, Bombs (6/7) Effects:

Luurg looks over to the pointy eared human girl "Hey dare! Sure, Luurg always share his fruits wid his friends!" He plucks off a kiwi and brushes it off a bit before handing it to the woman. "Who you be?"

The Exchange

Male Half Orc Internal Alchemist 3 HP 24/24 | AC 16, T 12, FF 14 | Fort +7, Ref +7, Will +4 | Init +2 | Perc +7, 60' Darkvision, Bombs (6/7) Effects:

Seeing the Lady rush off Luurg just chuckles "Hehe, you not like stiggy fruits bosslady?" He waves goodbye "See yous later!"

He then turns back to the others, who seem to have snuck up on him "Woah! Where you'd come from! Sneaky ones. Hay dare Pig! You gut sum damn big arms dare mang!" Luurg flexes his own, but they aren't near so good. "Mine not so big, only sometime!" He chuckles again before following the other bossguy out of the room to his hut.

The hut.

Luurg starts in on eating some apples and a couple of bananas on the walk to their hut, quite friendly and waving to any and all that pass. "Hey dare! I'm Luurg!"

Once inside Luurg gives a series of slightly odd faces, sniffing here and there, sitting down on pieces of furniture as if to test their strength. Walking through doorways to be sure he doesn't hit his head. After a bit he claims his room and starts setting up his hammock over the bed. I wonder the best place to go poop here... He starts eyeing up some potted plants before shaking his head and looking out the window for somewhere suitable.

The Exchange

F NG Half-Elf (U.Rogue [Counterfeit Mage]) || hp 9/9 || atk: 3/3/2 || ac: 17/14/13/16 || Init +3, Perc +7 || sv: 1/5/1 (+2 ench) ||

She picks the hairy skin off, still a bit disoriented, she feigns a laugh "haha...yes, we're good friends. Dismoon." She has the look of a Numerian norther, adorned in strange fabrics and oddly crafted trinkets...perhaps a travelling merchant. Less well hidden than she thinks are the fresh scars of shackles round her shoulders and forearms.

She finally manages to somehow stop staring at the fruit and turns to the other one "Wait...did you say 'Pig'? Your name is Pig?"

Liberty's Edge

CN Male Half-Orc | Fighter (Unbreakable) | HP 28/28 | AC 20 T 12 FF 18 | F +8 R +5 W +1 (+1 vs mind-affecting) | CMD 18 (19 vs. Trip & Grapple) | Init +2 | Perc -1 SM -1 | Active Conditions: ---

"You first to call Pig sneaky," the half-orc remarks to Luurg, "Sleepy is sneaky, but he keeps taking nap in dungeon. I wonder what Sleepy doing, now. Maybe you have banana in your ears."

He grins toothily at Dismoon, "Yes. Pig. Pig's family after family give Pig name. Pig Runt, because Pig small."

The Exchange

F NG Half-Elf (U.Rogue [Counterfeit Mage]) || hp 9/9 || atk: 3/3/2 || ac: 17/14/13/16 || Init +3, Perc +7 || sv: 1/5/1 (+2 ench) ||

Fairly certain he did indeed have banana in his ears, she snaps her fingers "It all makes sense now. Well, Pig, Luurg, its an absolute pleasure." she takes a few steps backwards. "I've just remembered I have to uh..." she thumbs towards the exit, struggling for an excuse to allow her escape "Guess its just about time to do that thing...so..."

Liberty's Edge

CN Male Half-Orc | Fighter (Unbreakable) | HP 28/28 | AC 20 T 12 FF 18 | F +8 R +5 W +1 (+1 vs mind-affecting) | CMD 18 (19 vs. Trip & Grapple) | Init +2 | Perc -1 SM -1 | Active Conditions: ---

"OK. Bye-bye, Shiny," Pig waves at the skittish half-elf, "See you later."

Grand Lodge

Skills:
Acrobatics +9, Climb +8, Perception +8, Kno(Nature) +4, Profession (Trapper) +4, Survival +4
Male Halfling PFS#186188-2 Barbarian (Unchained) 3
Stats:
│HP: 32/32 (38 Rage) │ AC 16 (14 Rage)│ T13│ FF14│ F5│R2│W0│Init 2│Perception +8│CMB +4│CMD16│

Hangust listens excitedly as he's told about his next assignment, his slight halfling frame brimming with energy as he balances on the balls of his feet.

Eagerly he skips down the road as the group is led down to their new quarters and he listens with rapt attention as his new companions start to talk.

"I like fruit too!" He shouts a little too loudly as he reaches a hand up and waits impatiently.

"I was small too! But I grew up real tall, taller than anyone else in my clan!" He smiles from ear to ear, still bouncing in place.

Grand Lodge

Sylph Ranger 4 | AC 19-T13-FF14 (21 vs ranged) | HP 32/32 | F+5, R+8, W+3 | Per +9, darkvision; Init +4

A woman enters the room in a bit of a hurry, her white hair flying about her face with the rush of her entrance, and a blue greatcoat flapping about her as well. There's a tri-corn hat on her head, and she wears big buckled boots that seem better suited a ship's deck than a city's streets. A longbow is slung over one shoulder, and as she comes to rest you might note the bluish tinge to her skin, or the fact that even after the door shuts behind her, her hair and clothes continue to rustle as if in a breeze.

"Yahh and sorry I'm late, mates! Captain Zephyr of Azlant Spire, reporting for duty. Well. Properly it's not really captain just yet, but I'll get there."

On hearing the mission, Zephyr looks vaguely disgruntled. "Just watch the place?" she says, echoing words her comrades have already said. "Aye an' well enough, then. I'll keep a weather eye out. Ha! That's a pun. Get it?"

She drapes herself into a chair, looking over the others with an assessing eye. "Righto. Fruit vendor, big bruiser, little bruiser, and a lady," she chuckles. "Should be fun."

Bouncing back to her feet when Ebrylis leads to the cottage, Zephyr strides around it with a curious air. "Seems simple enough," she says to the others after completing a circuit. "Anybody have any shoppin' they wish to get to? Can always use a new feather for my hat. And things to make the time pass quicker, if you know what I mean!"

(Zephyr will familiarize herself with the grounds, and will go to town to grab a few gallons of applejack or other booze. KEGGER PARTY.)

(As I stated in the OOC, if Dismoon is worried about playing up I'm happy to swap out)

The Exchange

Male Half Orc Internal Alchemist 3 HP 24/24 | AC 16, T 12, FF 14 | Fort +7, Ref +7, Will +4 | Init +2 | Perc +7, 60' Darkvision, Bombs (6/7) Effects:

Luurg looks down at Hangust and smiles "Oh hay dare half man!" He pats him on the head gently, his hand nearly the size of his head, pulling it away it sticks a bit. "I got lots o fruit, hrm... you prolly like apple to make big strong and healthy, and a 'naner cuz dey help make yer arms long and strong!" He pulls off one of each and hands them down.

He then greets Zephyr with a wave "Hey dare! I'm Luurg. You want some tasty fruit too?" I'm gunna need to go find more fruit tonight!

Liberty's Edge

CN Male Half-Orc | Fighter (Unbreakable) | HP 28/28 | AC 20 T 12 FF 18 | F +8 R +5 W +1 (+1 vs mind-affecting) | CMD 18 (19 vs. Trip & Grapple) | Init +2 | Perc -1 SM -1 | Active Conditions: ---

"Nice meeting you, Captain," Pig smiles, "Watching places can be fun. Lots of marching. When not watching, can drill or lift rocks."


Feel free to finish any purchasing you were doing. Going to push us along now that everyone has checked in.

Who?: 1d5 ⇒ 3

Slowly you begin finding your way back to the cottage. Luurg wanders upstairs to double check his hammock. As he rounds the corner to the room, he stops in his tracks.

A small, green woman is frozen still, staring at the fruit covered half-orc. Elbow deep in a wardrobe near the window, she's obviously been rummaging through the supplies. In one hand she clutches a golden chain containing a number of spheres.

"RAWarg! NO!" she shrieks, leaping out the window. A moment later, Luurg hears a thud, followed by another squeal. All downstairs can hear the shriek.
Acrobatics: Tumble out Window: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11
Fall Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3

Initiative:

Luurg: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Hangust: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Pig: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Dismoon: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Zephyr: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
===================
Goblin: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

CATCH THE GOBLIN! **Chase Scene - Rnd 1**
Order:
Hangust
Dismoon
Zephyr
Pig
Luurg
Goblin (-3)

Goblin has apparently been rifling through supplies and has a necklace in hand. Surprise rnd completed (Goblin Leaping out window...poorly) Then bold (All) PCs can post (don't worry about your posting order). I'll sort out order of things occurring when I summarize and post goblin action.

For those unfamiliar with 'chase mechanics'...Here's a link to them.. I'll post a quick summary in the discussion tab momentarily

As a visual aid, the map link has a diagram listing what obstacles and DCs are in the way. Each square is 30ft of travel.

The Exchange

Male Half Orc Internal Alchemist 3 HP 24/24 | AC 16, T 12, FF 14 | Fort +7, Ref +7, Will +4 | Init +2 | Perc +7, 60' Darkvision, Bombs (6/7) Effects:

Luurg blinks his eyes, as the goblin does the same, his eyes go to the necklace and he waggles his finger while speaking in Goblin "That don't look like your shiny! Stop!"

She instead decides to jump out the window. "Not on my watch you teef!" He lumbers over to the window and pulls a coconut off his belt, pushes a strange looking nub in and shakes it violently before tossing it down at the fleeing gobbo. Take dat!

Ranged Touch Coconut Bomb Away! vs Prone Gobbo: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 232d6 + 2 ⇒ (6, 5) + 2 = 13

Fire damage, splash if applicable is DC13 for half of 4 damage.

A loud BOOM! is heard, and a chuckling Luurg as he looks over the edge to survey the scene.


Reflex: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

The Exchange

Male Half Orc Internal Alchemist 3 HP 24/24 | AC 16, T 12, FF 14 | Fort +7, Ref +7, Will +4 | Init +2 | Perc +7, 60' Darkvision, Bombs (6/7) Effects:

The reflex is only for those taking splash damage, hopefully I hit her but its possible? I didn't I guess. The direct hit target doesn't get a save.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

You hit her, don't worry. The save was for something else.

Grand Lodge

Sylph Ranger 4 | AC 19-T13-FF14 (21 vs ranged) | HP 32/32 | F+5, R+8, W+3 | Per +9, darkvision; Init +4

I'm sure you know this GM, but just in case, AC goes up by 4 if you're prone vs ranged attacks. So a 13 touch might not have hit? /tries to turn off GMing brain, nobody likes a backseat GM

Hearing Luurg shout from upstairs, Zephyr hurries up the stairs after Luurg-- sees the goblin outside lying on the ground-- and laughingly throws herself out the window to chase the goblin. "Haha! We've a runner! On it, mates!"

Sooo... I think I'm attempting the full-round multi-square progression, since I'm starting out in the ground level house? But if possible I'd like to stop in her square? If not possible, no worries.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23

With an airy grace, the sylph darts out the window and parkours down to ground level, to catch up to the goblin.

If I need to attempt the climb check for the goblin's square: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13 *Woonmp wommp*

Grand Lodge

Skills:
Acrobatics +9, Climb +8, Perception +8, Kno(Nature) +4, Profession (Trapper) +4, Survival +4
Male Halfling PFS#186188-2 Barbarian (Unchained) 3
Stats:
│HP: 32/32 (38 Rage) │ AC 16 (14 Rage)│ T13│ FF14│ F5│R2│W0│Init 2│Perception +8│CMB +4│CMD16│

Hangust perks up excitedly as something exciting seems to be happening upstairs. He almost runs up, but the thud of something Someone? The theif? landing outside is too hard to ignore and he rushes out the front of the manor, passing by Zephyr as she heads upstairs.

"I'll flank!" He shouts excitedly as he runs into the street and readies to make his way along the wall to catch.

"Sure are a lot of people out here..." He says while considering his next action.

Full round to head to the street.

The Exchange

F NG Half-Elf (U.Rogue [Counterfeit Mage]) || hp 9/9 || atk: 3/3/2 || ac: 17/14/13/16 || Init +3, Perc +7 || sv: 1/5/1 (+2 ench) ||

Dismoon rolls her eyes, dropping the newspaper she was reading, and pushes herself up the stairs, going faster with each step. Realizing what's happened she smirks, back-flipping out the window effortlessly.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28

Chase mechanics question, if I increase my speed to 60 via expeditious retreat does that mean I can attempt 2 obstacles each round?


Sadly, no Dismoon. However, you would gain +6 to all skill checks related to the chase.

Liberty's Edge

CN Male Half-Orc | Fighter (Unbreakable) | HP 28/28 | AC 20 T 12 FF 18 | F +8 R +5 W +1 (+1 vs mind-affecting) | CMD 18 (19 vs. Trip & Grapple) | Init +2 | Perc -1 SM -1 | Active Conditions: ---

Pig is returning from familiarizing himself with the grounds when a goblin fall out of the manor. "Hey! Goblin! Pig say stop!"

Full round action to move 3


Dropping a bomb out the window, Lurrg hits the goblin square in the chest.

Running out into the street ahead of the goblin, Hangust prepares to cut her off.

Dismoon meanwhile proves her limber nature by doing a perfect backflip out the window, landing next to the prone creature.

Zephyr jumps from the second story, stumbling as she lands, but stays upright.

Following the small man's lead, the green-skinned fighter charges ahead.

Scrambling to her feet, the Goblin dives through a narrow crack in the wall, summersaulting to her feet out in the street.

Escape Artist: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (19) + 15 = 34

CATCH THE GOBLIN! **Chase Scene - Rnd 2**
Order:

Hangust
Dismoon
Zephyr
Pig
Luurg
Goblin (-16)

Dismoon & Zephyr, you get an AoO from her standing if you have a melee weapon out --> All up Rnd 2

The Exchange

F NG Half-Elf (U.Rogue [Counterfeit Mage]) || hp 9/9 || atk: 3/3/2 || ac: 17/14/13/16 || Init +3, Perc +7 || sv: 1/5/1 (+2 ench) ||

"Why you little rat...two can play at that game." she pops a dagger out of her wrist sheathe and throws herself through the narrow crack.

EscapeArtist: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17

Grand Lodge

Skills:
Acrobatics +9, Climb +8, Perception +8, Kno(Nature) +4, Profession (Trapper) +4, Survival +4
Male Halfling PFS#186188-2 Barbarian (Unchained) 3
Stats:
│HP: 32/32 (38 Rage) │ AC 16 (14 Rage)│ T13│ FF14│ F5│R2│W0│Init 2│Perception +8│CMB +4│CMD16│

Seeing the Goblin summersault over the wall, Hangust flies into a excited rage, his small muscles flexing in anticipation as the adrenaline pumps through him. He shouts as he leaps at the thief trying to pin her to the wall she launched herself over.

Using Adaptable Luck: 1/3 Charges Used for the Day, Just +1 since I'm adding it after previewing the roll.
Raging Grapple: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 7 + 1 = 19 Provokes AoO on Hangust vs AC 14

Raging grapple math:
: +4 from Str, +2 on attack roll for rage, +1 on attack roll from Rage Power: Accurate Stance, +1 Adaptable luck

The Exchange

Male Half Orc Internal Alchemist 3 HP 24/24 | AC 16, T 12, FF 14 | Fort +7, Ref +7, Will +4 | Init +2 | Perc +7, 60' Darkvision, Bombs (6/7) Effects:

Luurg smiles when he sees his bomb connect squarely, then laughs a bit when she still gets up and runs off "Wow! Dat one tuff gobbie! Bosslady be pretty mad if we let he get away.." He looks down out the window and shrugs his shoulders as he slides his legs out to try jumping down. Acrobatics DC15: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 81d6 ⇒ 5

As one could expect, Luurg's leap from the window didn't go according to plan. More of a plummet and a faceplant. "OOOph!" Weezes the large bellied man. "I'm ok, I'm ok..." He gets up and dusts himself off before continuing after the others.

Hrm, after rereading the chase rules it seems ole Luurg got himself stuck in the window... ungood.

Liberty's Edge

CN Male Half-Orc | Fighter (Unbreakable) | HP 28/28 | AC 20 T 12 FF 18 | F +8 R +5 W +1 (+1 vs mind-affecting) | CMD 18 (19 vs. Trip & Grapple) | Init +2 | Perc -1 SM -1 | Active Conditions: ---

CMB: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Intimidate: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (10) - 2 = 8

"Move!" shouts Pig, tossing people aside as he takes a different tactic and tries to predict the goblin's route of escape, "Pig coming through! Get out of Pig's way!"

Not as many people follow his command as he would have liked, but he does make it through the crowd.

Grand Lodge

Sylph Ranger 4 | AC 19-T13-FF14 (21 vs ranged) | HP 32/32 | F+5, R+8, W+3 | Per +9, darkvision; Init +4

No weapon out. Will fix that this turn.

Grimacing at her awkward landing, Zephyr makes to chase after the runaway gob.

climb: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23

As she vaults the wall, she grabs her ship's spar from its place at her belt (draw club as part of move). "Good plan, Hangust! We wanna know what the go's doing here!"


As the goblin woman rolls to her feet, Hangust grabs ahold of her. Though the woman tries lashing out, she has no weapons ready to strike the Halfling.

The elven woman draws her dagger, clearing getting annoyed with the creatures antics and dives through the crack after her.

The air-kin leaping over the wall, pulls out a club as she lands next to the grappling pair.

Trying to stay ahead of the thief, Pig shove his way through the crowd.

Luurg finds his large stature creates some difficulties fitting through the small window. Catching his right foot and left shoulder in the frame, he manages to force himself through...and plummet to the ground.

Managing to wriggle her way free of the small mans grasp, the nasty woman pulls out a pair of curved blades with holes drilled through them. "NO! You leave Ekkie Go!!" she screams in the mans face, flecks of partially chewed meat flying from her mouth.

Escape Artist Vs Grapple: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (16) + 13 = 29

CATCH THE GOBLIN! **Chase Scene - Rnd 3**
Order:

Hangust
Dismoon
Zephyr
Pig
Luurg
(-5)
Goblin (-16)

All up --> Rnd 3

Liberty's Edge

CN Male Half-Orc | Fighter (Unbreakable) | HP 28/28 | AC 20 T 12 FF 18 | F +8 R +5 W +1 (+1 vs mind-affecting) | CMD 18 (19 vs. Trip & Grapple) | Init +2 | Perc -1 SM -1 | Active Conditions: ---

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21

"Horse!" Pig exclaims as a horse rears in front of him. The athletic half-orc tumbles between the horse's legs and draws a dagger from his belt as he darts further down the street, heading for the nearest sewer entrance.

Grand Lodge

Sylph Ranger 4 | AC 19-T13-FF14 (21 vs ranged) | HP 32/32 | F+5, R+8, W+3 | Per +9, darkvision; Init +4

"Come off it! Throw down arms or it's gonna go bad for ya, green!" Zephyr shouts to the goblin. "Alright, mates-- high and low, one-two, I want this one alive though-- Sheila's gonna wanna know why there was a goblin here in the damn Lodge."

Move action: freebooter's bane to give allies within 30 feet of me a +1 to hit and weapon damage (untyped bonus, stacks with anything, only applies to allies within 30' of me at the time it's activated. So I'd assume Dismoon, myself, and Hangust).

Std: attack nonlethally

Club smack to a goblin head: 1d20 + 6 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (5) + 6 + 1 - 4 = 8
NL Damage: 1d6 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 1 = 8

Zephyr misses horribly...

The Exchange

F NG Half-Elf (U.Rogue [Counterfeit Mage]) || hp 9/9 || atk: 3/3/2 || ac: 17/14/13/16 || Init +3, Perc +7 || sv: 1/5/1 (+2 ench) ||

Getting into flank via 5ft step or whatever necessary

Dismoon tries to avoid the goblins eye's as she sidesteps, turning suddenly with a mean thrust...

Dagger: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 2 = 8 dex + flank
Damage: 1d4 + 2 + 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 2 + (3) + 1 = 8 str+sneak+trait

...but the goblin dodges her uncannily.

Grand Lodge

Skills:
Acrobatics +9, Climb +8, Perception +8, Kno(Nature) +4, Profession (Trapper) +4, Survival +4
Male Halfling PFS#186188-2 Barbarian (Unchained) 3
Stats:
│HP: 32/32 (38 Rage) │ AC 16 (14 Rage)│ T13│ FF14│ F5│R2│W0│Init 2│Perception +8│CMB +4│CMD16│

Seeing the Goblin draw her weapons, Hangust roars angrily and draws his own and attacks, too enraged to hear Zephyr call for non-lethal damage.

Kukri (Raged): 1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 10 + 1 = 271d3 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

The Exchange

Male Half Orc Internal Alchemist 3 HP 24/24 | AC 16, T 12, FF 14 | Fort +7, Ref +7, Will +4 | Init +2 | Perc +7, 60' Darkvision, Bombs (6/7) Effects:

Luurg gets up and heads towards the wall where he hears all the commotion and seeing the option between squeezing his large self through a small hole or climbing over top he chooses the later. Climb: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

"Uggh, trees much easier to climb den dis wall! Luurg's comin'!"

Liberty's Edge

CN Male Half-Orc | Fighter (Unbreakable) | HP 28/28 | AC 20 T 12 FF 18 | F +8 R +5 W +1 (+1 vs mind-affecting) | CMD 18 (19 vs. Trip & Grapple) | Init +2 | Perc -1 SM -1 | Active Conditions: ---

"Big Apple say something?" Pig calls as he rises from his roll, "Pig can't hear Big Apple."


Seeing little but the anger he feels, Hangust plunges his blade deep into the goblin.

Squaring off against the green-skinned woman, Dismoon attempts to follow Hangust's lead. Though in her haste she miscalculated the height of her foe.

Zephyr expresses his desire to keep the creature alive, pointing on some of the softer places in its defenses. His concern of not injuring the goblin causes him to forget to focus on his aim.

Hustling on ahead, Pig manages to tumble under the frightened animal. Spying a group of confused city guards hurrying their way, he considers what to do next.

The walking fruit cup peals himself off the group and stumbles towards the edge of the property. Realizing he's never going to fit through tiny hole in the wall, he tries to scale it; the task proves more difficult than the others made it seem.

Looking to each of the three pathfinders surrounding 'Ekkie' as she called herself seems unhappy with the lopsided nature she faces. The tiny woman tries to shove her way through the crowd before her, while showing up a few fancy dance moves; stumbling just as she passes Zephyr. Hard as she tries, she can't quite push her way through to the side alley.

Acrobatics vs Hangust: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (11) + 13 = 24
Acrobatics vs Zephyr: 1d20 + 13 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 13 - 2 = 14 Zephyr gets an AoO
Acrobatics vs Dismoon: 1d20 + 13 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 13 - 2 - 2 = 21
Shove Crowd: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

CATCH THE GOBLIN! **Chase Scene - Rnd 4**
Order:
**Dismoon, Zephyr, and Hangust +1 Attack and Damage**

Hangust
Dismoon
Zephyr
Pig
Luurg
(-5)
Goblin (-21)

All up --> Rnd 4

Liberty's Edge

CN Male Half-Orc | Fighter (Unbreakable) | HP 28/28 | AC 20 T 12 FF 18 | F +8 R +5 W +1 (+1 vs mind-affecting) | CMD 18 (19 vs. Trip & Grapple) | Init +2 | Perc -1 SM -1 | Active Conditions: ---

Stealth: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (16) - 1 = 15
Bluff: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (20) - 2 = 18

Pig blends in with the crowd, bypassing one guard patrol. He steps out of the crowd into a second patrol. "Pig guard for Heidmarch place. Pig late. Pig need to hurry. Thank you."

Liberty's Edge

CN Male Half-Orc | Fighter (Unbreakable) | HP 28/28 | AC 20 T 12 FF 18 | F +8 R +5 W +1 (+1 vs mind-affecting) | CMD 18 (19 vs. Trip & Grapple) | Init +2 | Perc -1 SM -1 | Active Conditions: ---

I think that's finish line for Pig--was worried about the guard square--now just don't kill the goblin.


Pig much for smart and skill monkey than GM anticipate. ;-) Nicely done Pig

Liberty's Edge

CN Male Half-Orc | Fighter (Unbreakable) | HP 28/28 | AC 20 T 12 FF 18 | F +8 R +5 W +1 (+1 vs mind-affecting) | CMD 18 (19 vs. Trip & Grapple) | Init +2 | Perc -1 SM -1 | Active Conditions: ---

Pig dice roll good.

Grand Lodge

Skills:
Acrobatics +9, Climb +8, Perception +8, Kno(Nature) +4, Profession (Trapper) +4, Survival +4
Male Halfling PFS#186188-2 Barbarian (Unchained) 3
Stats:
│HP: 32/32 (38 Rage) │ AC 16 (14 Rage)│ T13│ FF14│ F5│R2│W0│Init 2│Perception +8│CMB +4│CMD16│

Zephyrs words finally make it through to the halflings ears and though he does not stop attacking he does turn his attention from wounding to simply hurting the goblin thief.

Kukri, MH (Raged): 1d20 + 8 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (10) + 8 + 1 - 4 = 151d3 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Kukri, OH (Raged): 1d20 + 8 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (3) + 8 + 1 - 4 = 81d3 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

The Exchange

F NG Half-Elf (U.Rogue [Counterfeit Mage]) || hp 9/9 || atk: 3/3/2 || ac: 17/14/13/16 || Init +3, Perc +7 || sv: 1/5/1 (+2 ench) ||

Dismoon throws her voice, making it sound like someone is saying 'Ekkie...'...it gives her just enough advantage for a cobra strike to the throat:

1d20 + 3 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 3 + 2 + 1 = 18 dex+flank+GM
1d4 + 2 + 1d6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 2 + (4) + 1 + 1 = 12 str+sneak+trait+GM

Grand Lodge

Sylph Ranger 4 | AC 19-T13-FF14 (21 vs ranged) | HP 32/32 | F+5, R+8, W+3 | Per +9, darkvision; Init +4

AOO, going for non-lethal: 1d20 + 6 - 4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 6 - 4 + 1 = 5

The blue-skinned woman takes an opportune swing with her club but her lack of practice with the weapon clearly shows.

After the goblin's weathered attacks from both Dismoon and Hangust, Zephyr takes another swing... if the little thief is still standing.

Obviously not attacking if the thief is unconscious or the like, but if still up:

NL attack: 1d20 + 6 - 4 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 6 - 4 + 1 = 17
NL Damage: 1d6 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 1 = 4

The Exchange

Male Half Orc Internal Alchemist 3 HP 24/24 | AC 16, T 12, FF 14 | Fort +7, Ref +7, Will +4 | Init +2 | Perc +7, 60' Darkvision, Bombs (6/7) Effects:

Luurg continues to try scrambling up the wall Climb: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9 but his jangling and danglin' fruits keep getting caught up and things and he kind of gives up, peeking through the wall to see what's going on on the other side. "Hey dare! You get 'er? Hello?"

1 to 50 of 116 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / #4-01 Rise of the Goblin Guild All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.