Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

GM Rapscallion's Skull and Shackles

Game Master Nayr Trebrot

Tales of piracy, power struggles, and treachery on the high seas. Are there any that can turn their fallen luck to real pirate gold?


401 to 450 of 989 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>

Male Human Swashbuckling Rogue 2

Assuming that Moon has a few coins from his reclaimed gear, he had 5 gp in a belt pouch at the time of the press-ganging

Moon plunks down his gold coin, grabs his mug and raises it in unison with Jaundiced Jape, then swigs the rum.

Fortitude: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Moon sways for a moment, then his eyes cross and he pitches over on the deck. Clearly the rum was too much for him.


Male Human Taskmaster and Overlord / 10

Owlbear nods slowly, then sounds out many of the words that you said with a loose control of the language. You follow leg...legacy. People will know you too, then, yes? He tilts his head up and to the side slightly. The motion is innocent, as if a child seeking confirmation from a parent.

You're good to figure that and, if you didn't want to use that, you had the coins that you got from the Bilges

Jape1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

Jape points at the fallen form of Moon and wheezes out a laugh, then throws down his own rum. After a second, he coughs, his eyes roll up in his head, and he pitches forward beside Moon, then begins to emit roaring snores as he offers a fine puddle of drool to the table beneath his head.

No winners! You both took a dive; consider the bet null. Moon - if no one else decides to wake you up, you'll find yourself in your hammock in your small clothes...courtesy of Grok


Male Gillman Aberrant-bloodline Sorcerer/2nd

Kehlysch comes back up on deck just in time to see Moon keel over.

"How much did he drink?" he asks no one in particular.


Male Human Taskmaster and Overlord / 10

Shivikah, the Mwangi woman, offers a hearty chuckle from where she stands over the forms of Moon and Jaundiced Jape. Too much, I'm thinkin'. Care ta' test your own insides? She taps the tin cup with coins in at, and raises an eyebrow.


Male Gillman Aberrant-bloodline Sorcerer/2nd

Kehlysch gives a wan smile. I shouldn't have opened my mouth.

Kehlysch looks around a moment, sighs, then moves before the table.

"It seems the ante is already paid. I shall stand as second for Mister Moon. Who shall be my challenger, and second Jape?" he asks expectantly.


Female Human Alchemist (beastmorph) 1 / Gunslinger 1

"Yeah, I guess I will, Owlbear!" Louly says with a smile. "I hope you'll help me make sure I don't make the same mistakes Plugg and Harrigan have made."

Finishing her conversation, Louly heads to bed, kicking herself for perhaps being too direct with the man. It had always been easy making friends in Alkenstar, but their were more dangerous currents -- Hey, that's a nautical metaphor! -- here on the ship and she was still learning to navigate them.

Diplomacy: 1d20 ⇒ 9
Feh!


Male Human Taskmaster and Overlord / 10

Shivikah grins mischeviously, then stands next to Jape 's seated form and reaches for his empty cup and refills it from her own rations. Why, me, of course...get yer cup up here and take a swill...half your ration.

DC15 fort save please

Owlbear grins stupidly as he nods his agreement. He looks slightly confused at your abrupt departure, but he seems to quickly forget and turn his thoughts inward.

If no one has anything else to do with their night actions, I'll tally the XP for the day's acievements.


Male Gillman Aberrant-bloodline Sorcerer/2nd

Fort Save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

The rum burns all the way down to his guts. The deck heaves beneath him like the ship is riding a storm swell.

"Shoulda...kept...mouth...shut..."


Male Human Taskmaster and Overlord / 10

Shivikah throws down hers with a shrug.

Fort1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Shivikah fares little better, toppling down on top of Jaundiced Jape. Rosie, still playing her fiddle softly nearby, roars out a laugh. Looks like this round's a donation for the entertainment!. She reaches for the cup full of coins as Kehlysch fades into spinning blackness.


Male Human Taskmaster and Overlord / 10

The night ends with many a pirate down, though most by their own enjoyment of that most favorite of pirate beverages. Rosie seems to enjoy her fiddle well into the evening, the playing of it perhaps being the only thing keeping her from enjoying her rations as much as any other. Grok makes sure that Moon and, with some reluctance, his friend Kehlysch, get to their beds. Dreams of small red eyes and gnashing, diseased teeth haunt you in your sleep, but they're not enough to keep the veil of sleep from pirates tired from a hard day aboard ship.

The morning dawns new, and the dreaded bell...that accursed bell...rings unbelievably early - particularly for Moon and Kehlysch. Other pirates linger about as well, there's Jaundiced Jape and Shivikah, particularly. They groan as they roll about, then out, of their hammocks. But, the threat of Master Scourge's whip or Mister Plugg's cat-o-nine-tails must be enough motivation for them, as they nod to Moon and Kehlysch and start toward the stairs.

Wakey-wakey!


Male Human Swashbuckling Rogue 2

Moon is grateful for his stashed dose of alchemical kindness. With a fizzy swig, his hangover is gone before the day's work starts.

I'll be needing to purchase another of those 'fore I play the game of Heave again

Plunking topside, Moon readies himself for another day aboard the Wormwood.


Female Human Alchemist (beastmorph) 1 / Gunslinger 1

Louly climbs out of her bunk, grinning as she straps her father's pistol onto her belt, her demeanor at great odds with many of her fellow sailors.

You know, now that I've got my stuff back, this isn't too bad at all. I can see why dad took to the sea. And now that I've got my reagents, well, they won't catch my by surprise again...


Male Gillman Aberrant-bloodline Sorcerer/2nd

My head! I wonder if keelhauling hurts this much.

Kehylysch drags himself from his hammock and climbs the steps slowly and deliberatley towards what he is certain will be a miserable day.


Male Human Taskmaster and Overlord / 10

On the main deck, more than one of the pirates that you aren't yet fully acquainted with nod to you in greeting...quite a change from even twenty-four hours ago. It seems as if no one agreed with Plugg when he downplayed your battle with the vermin. Either that, or they appreciate your lack of drinking prowess and see likely marks for their gambling.

Mister Plugg is absent this morning, so Master Scourge is doling out activities for everyone.

Time for another day; please roll and RP your actions, and give me an additional ship action should you wish to take it.

Louly:
Today, you're...well, you're cooking - helping Fishguts with the day's meal. Unfortunately, Mr Kroop seems to be inensible today, having decided that his morning cups tasted far too good for him to stop drinking them. So...for the most part, you're going at this one alone. Please roll a DC10 Prof cook or intelligence check...your cookbook will provide a +1 circumstance bonus, and keep in mind that you could ask Grok for help should you think you need it.

Bendrauss:
Today, you're on rigging repair. Please roll three DC10 climb checks (can take 10), and a DC10 profession sailor or dex check

Moon:
Today, you're on rope work - hauling and knot tying. Roll a DC10 prof sailor or strength thceck, then a DC10 con check to avoid fatigue

Karn and Kehlysch:
Today, you're on repairs - sewing sails and splicing rope. Please roll a DC10 profession sailor or dex check

Gregor:
Guess what...you're a rat catcher! Apparently concerned that the creatures from yesterday are not completely gone, Scourge is directing you to catch rats and vermin belowdecks. Roll a DC10 stealtch, survival, or dex check to get enough roaches, rats, and beetles to have a good showing.


Male Human Swashbuckling Rogue 2

Bosun Moon sets to his rope work, determined to do better than the last time he attempted the task. No pig gut rope work today.

Sailor Check: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

Con Check for Fatigue: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

During the day, Moon will try to influence Jaundiced Jape.

"Aye, Jape, 'twas a fine drinking game last night, for the whole 5 minutes I was conscious." Bosun Moon guffaws at his own failure. "'Course, I think you might have fell off yer perch a moment after I's did. A draw it was, me friend, we'll have to give it another try here soon."

Diplomacy Check for Influencing Jape: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21


Male Gillman Aberrant-bloodline Sorcerer/2nd

Dexterity Check: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

Fatigue Check: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17

Kehlysch works on sewing and patching, but tries to keep an eye out for the e elusive sorceress, Peppery.

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 16


Guess I should have held back on the rat catching...I'm so good at it they want me to do more!

Survival 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14


Male Human Taskmaster and Overlord / 10

Moon:
Though you perform the day's task with a competency born of experience, the work leaves you greatly drained of energy.

Jape snarls at your words, then pushes past you angrily, nearly knocking you over in the process.

Failed influence check...this could be a bit trickier, as he starts as hostile. He's one of the six that you fought three days ago

Kehlysch:
You consider your work beneath you, and it's barely a challenge. During the day, you spy the enigmatic sorceress more than once, going from her laboratory to the poop deck, then back. You'd have ample time to address her, should you wish to do so.

Gregor:
Easy enough work for the day, and you encounter no more of the dog-sized rats from a day ago. You easily stock a bucket with enough bug and rat carcasses to make the most discerning pirate captain satisfied.

Did you want to add a day action?


Female Human Alchemist (beastmorph) 1 / Gunslinger 1

Intelligence check: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Louly grins as she melts some of the hardened cheese on fish. Fish and cheese. That's got to be a good comination, doesn't it? I mean, everyone likes fish and everyone likes cheese...

"Hmmph, this is actually a lot harder than Fishguts makes it look. I don't know why fish and cheese isn't in the cookbook," she mutters to herself. "Maybe I'd better check with someone."

She brings a portion of the dish -- cold, as she's sure it'll taste best that way -- to the chained-up man. "Owlbear, can you taste this? I want to make sure it's OK before I serve it to everyone."

Blech! As an amateur chef in real life, I'm offended by both that role and that dish.

Daytime action: Try to influence Owlbear to get him from friendly to helpful. That is if my cooking doesn't push him to hatred! Diplomacy: 1d20 ⇒ 9


Male Gillman Aberrant-bloodline Sorcerer/2nd

GM Rap:

Kehlysch waits for her next pass, and quietly mutters an incantation into his sewing, doing his best to make the motions look like part of his work (casts message).

He then speaks to her from across the the crowded deck, in a smooth, silky whisper.

"Run along, little squirrel. Hide away your little morsels of power."

He lowers his eyes and resumes his work.


Male Human Fighter (Corsair)/2

Ben again works his way up the rigging and gets to work on the repairs.
Climb:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
Climb:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
Climb:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
Profession(Sailor):1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
[ooc] I didn't see that I could take 10! lol. Panic posting!


Male Human Taskmaster and Overlord / 10

Owlbear sniffs at the food, gets his face down extremely close to look at it, then scrapes the cheese off of it with a greasy finger. He eyes the white glob with disgust where it lands on the plank floor, then rips into the fish. He eats it, then looks to you and shrugs. His eyes track towards the cheese again and he shudders, then looks back to you, and shakes his head.

Kehlysch:
If the sorceress catches your message, and she almost certainly does, you see no obvious signs of it. When next she returns from her laboratory to the poop deck, she does so with a sly, perhaps knowing smirk. Though her eyes never directly touch you, she scans the deck as she walks.

Bendrauss:
You take your time and eventually make it along the rigging, now knowing what ropes to take advantage of and which to avoid. Your work...once you get there...is easy enough - you're an old hand at this now.


Female Human Alchemist (beastmorph) 1 / Gunslinger 1

Louly's face falls as she realizes the dish isn't even good enough for Owlbear.

"Oh?! You don't like it?" she asks. [b]"Um, maybe I should try something else."[/ooc]

Can I get a reroll? 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20


Male Gillman Aberrant-bloodline Sorcerer/2nd

DM Rap:
Kehlysch watches her peripherally as he continues to work. He uses no more magic, and draws no attention to himself.

She expects me to do it again. She thinks I will overplay this moment and give myself away. My apologies little squirrel, not today!


Male Gillman Aberrant-bloodline Sorcerer/2nd

Kehlysch finishes up his sewing and takes the opportunity of the light work to take a look in the middle hold.

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 16


Male Human Taskmaster and Overlord / 10

Kehlysch:
This is the ship's main cargo hold; it's mostly empty - save for 14 pigs...some caged and some free. In the forward section, a flight of wooden stairs climbs up to the officer's quarters, while a second set descends into the lower hold. Louly's friend, Owlbear is chained to the foremast...he looks at you with interest, but says nothing. Another flight of stairs in the aft section next to the galley leads up to what you presume to be the captain's quarters, but it's common knowledge among the crew that the door is trapped. Stored near the mainmast in this room are two light ballistas, a disassembled light catapult, and 12 barrels of what look to be oil

Karn attempts to learn more about the odd gnome as he and Bendrauss speak with him. Sense motive1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16 Gaining some insight, both he and Bendrauss pay his particularly foppish hat homage as the speak to him.

Karn influence1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 7 + 2 = 20
Bendrauss influence1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Alas, they are both stone-walled by Conchobhar, who wants nothing to do with the pair. His attention seems to be drawin to Rosie, and he keeps watching her through the day, even as he finds excuses to move away from Karn and Bendrauss.

Owlbear snorts in disgust, obviously agreeing that another dish may be best. You set back to it, and are able to come up with something a bit more respectable. Though perhaps not at Fishgut's typical level, your dish still seems to satisfy hungry sailors around the whole ship.

After the day's chores are done and the evening meal is cleaned up, Plugg, Scourge, and a few of their cronies come onto the main deck from below, the chained form of Owlbear in tow. Scourge flashes a wicked smile, but Plugg speaks. A bored crew is a worthless crew, so it's time we had ourselves a bit a' entertainment...some sport before we wet our lips wit' pirate brew! One fight...bare knuckle and wrestlin'...one a' our new mates against Owlbear here! I got a full hundred gold coins on my crab-eater here...who's takin'?

The man named Owlbear is a quite large man with meaty fists. He wears an iron collar and has tribal hoop rings in each ear. He shows the after-effects of what seem to be a tar and feathering, and seems to be quite simple.

Owlbear

Your group has been challenged! Pick a champion to fight Owlbear in hand to hand combat. Should you wish to bet against Plugg, keep in mind that you have your starting gear, including coin, and that you can borrow from those whom are "helpful" to you.


Male Human Swashbuckling Rogue 2

"Aye lads, the logical choice be the fighter types, but maybe someone shifty and good at slipping out of trouble would serve well against that brute, whaddya think?"

Gregor looks to have the best CMB and CMD and be a good fighter, but Moon has a good AC and a good escape artist check for getting away from the grapple. I'll defer to Gregor, or anyone else that thinks they can take Owlbear, but if no one wants the task then Bosun Moon is willing to take a crack at it.


Male Gillman Aberrant-bloodline Sorcerer/2nd

"Either of you is a better choice than I."


I'll give it a shot unless we want to role play the "peg leg" thing. If Moon wins we can say "Ha...even with two good legs you couldn't best our man!" and I'd Moon loses we can taunt him for beating up on a one legged opponent.


Male Human Fighter (Corsair)/2

Ben argues that it should be him. Never wanting to back down from a fight. He will defer and allow the others to fight if the group thinks it the wisest decision.


Female Human Alchemist (beastmorph) 1 / Gunslinger 1

Oh, no, not Owlbear! Louly thinks. This is so unfair!

Steeling herself, she speaks up.

"Is watching him pummel us really that entertaining?" she calls out. "Surely we can find some better way to amuse ourselves! Another dance, like last night, or another drinking contest!"

I don't know how much I'll be able to post in the next few days, unfortunately. It's the viewing for my girlfriend's dad, then his funeral tomorrow; plus I'm filling in for a co-worker at work; and then I'm off to a weekend camping trip. Please feel free to DMPC me, if need be.

If Louly's efforts to avert a fight fail...:

"Try not to hurt him. He's being forced to fight too!" she tells whoever ends up as his opponent.


Male Human Swashbuckling Rogue 2

Both Ben and Gregor likely have a better chance than Moon. The AC won't make much difference if Owlbear grapples and Moon's ability to escape doesn't really translate into winning the fight. Plus, if someone else wants to take the beating, Moon will drink to that :) Who wants the challenge, Ben or Gregor?


Male Human Taskmaster and Overlord / 10

Plugg looks at you with a face devoid of any emotion. He pointedly ignores your request. Scourge, however, shows enough emotion for both of them, as he smiles with wicked glee at your obvious discomfort. Ha! Nuff time fer that later; pirates need ta see blood every few days ta' keep thar blood flowin'! If we ain't seein' a fight, then we'll see blood another way.. His eyes linger over Louly in a particularly promising manner, causing shivers among any caugh in the gaze's path.

NP, Louly - be safe, and don't work too hard!


Female Human Alchemist (beastmorph) 1 / Gunslinger 1

Moon, unless you just keep escaping from the grapples and refuse to fight. Of course, that could get us/you in trouble.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

With a wink to Louly, Gregor steps forward.

'Keep your sword in its sheath captain...I'll go a few rounds with my friend there. Its a refreshing change of pace to be challenged out in the open as opposed to being jumped below deck before I've had my morning piss.'

Gregor removes his shirt and hands it and the rest of his belongings to Moon.

"Now Owlbear...I'm quite looking forward to hitting your fists with my face!"


Male Human Fighter (Corsair)/2

"Well have at him Gregor. Mash his face! Ben says with mock enthusiasm.


Male Gillman Aberrant-bloodline Sorcerer/2nd

Kehlysch moves to the middle of his group of friends, making certain that there are no unfriendly crew adjacent.

Whispering under his breath, he calls upon his power (casting message). As the match begins, he whispers to Owlbear through the magic.

"Plugg chains you like a dog...Plugg beats you like a dog...you are nothing but a dog to him. Gregor is Louly's friend...Louly is good...Louly is kind...Louly is pretty. Louly is your friend...but Louly will hate you if you hurt Gregor. Plugg will chain you...Plugg will beat you, even if you win...Who is your friend? Louly is your friend. Plugg chains you...Plugg beats you."


"OK lads...I apologize in advance to whoever has to do my share of the work around here while I'm out cold for the next few days. I promise I'll make it up to you when I wake up."

This is really going to hurt...


Male Human Taskmaster and Overlord / 10

You get a few laughs from the jest, but Scourge just sneers and Plugg's face scrunches up like he'd just smelled something foul. He puts a boot to Owlbear's backside and pushes. The motion is merely symbolic, as Plugg moves further backwards than Owlbear does forward, but it still gets the big man moving in your direction. Fight like a good dog, and ye'll see a fine reward.

Owlbear glances at Louly, his expression one of confusion, but the look is cut short by the sound of Scourge's whip, which cracks the air just behind him. Owlbear rushes towards Gregor, his massive fists raised to pummel!

Please roll initiative and act; Owlbear got...you guessed it...a 1. Kehlysch and anyone else who'd like to include an action - please roll as well. While I didn't put you guys into the map, consider yourselves on the very outskirts of the fight. Many of the pirates (your friends included) have moved up to the foredeck, while the officers have moved up to the poop deck. You can see the massive form of the captain among them, his expression one of mild amusement. Gregor - you've got your gear, so consider your armor bonuses.

Map


Male Gillman Aberrant-bloodline Sorcerer/2nd

Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22

For the message to Owlbear, as described above.


Actually I disrobed and handed my stuff to Moon.

Initiative 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14


Male Human Taskmaster and Overlord / 10

Oh...crap;)


Male Human Taskmaster and Overlord / 10

Owlbear stops, shaking his head slowly, then more quickly as the message continues in his head. Mister Plugg and Master Scourge look at the big man in confusion, and then Owlbear adds his own perplexed look as he scans the area about him for the source. Plugg shoots a meaningful look at Peppery Longfarthing, who stands on the poop deck, and the woman's sharp eyes begin to scan the crowd arrayed around the fight.

Owlbear looks at Louly with a pained expression, and then turns to Gregor. He advances, though with no malice, his fists raised seemingly because he doesn't know what else he should do.


Gregor will employ Total Defense (+4 Dodge bonus) and will attempt to manuever so that his back is to Plugg & Scourge in an effort to communicate with Owlbear without being noticed.


Male Gillman Aberrant-bloodline Sorcerer/2nd

Seeing Plugg and Scourge's reactions, Kehlysch stops his spell and joins the cheering and whooping of the crew. He tries to remain in the center of the crowd, and does his best to watch Peppery without being too obvious.

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 11


Male Human Taskmaster and Overlord / 10

Owlbear keeps with you, though his footwork is clumsy at best. He steps into a swing of his massive fist.

Unarmed strike1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Nonlethal damage1d3 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

You're able to slip the punch with some level of grace. The officers, and Scourge call their outrage at the miss, then proceed to offer all manner of vulgar insults at you - either to distract you or to get you to fight harder, undoubtedly.

Perception or Sense Movive DC10:
You can see that Owlbear is slow, but he also appears to have a problem seeing out of his left eye

Kehlysch:
Peppery keeps an eye on the crowd throughout the fight, and every now and again gives a sly smile, as if at her own joke. You're not sure if she has an agenda or is maybe insane.


Perception 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20

Owlbear:
"Look friend...I don't know what the captain does to you...but I'm pretty sure it's no way a good man would treat his crew. Let's give 'em their show and in a little bit you'll land a solid punch and I'll fold over like a sheet."

Switch to fighting defensively.

Punch 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


Male Human Swashbuckling Rogue 2

Moon holds onto Gregor's gear, waiting for the inevitable punch that will drop the man like a sack of potatoes.

Glad the lad took on the task, that Owlbear is a beast


Male Human Taskmaster and Overlord / 10

Owlbear sense motive DC101d20 - 2 ⇒ (16) - 2 = 14

Owlbear eyes you suspiciously, undoubtedly thinking that you were out to play some trick on him. He grunts a noncommittal sound then steps into you with another heavy-handed punch.

Unarmed strike1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
Damage]1d3 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

The punch connects quite firmly with your jaw, igniting a series of small explosions behind your eyes.


"Perhaps a little too realistic Owlbear...but good show."

Continue fighting defensively.

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

401 to 450 of 989 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The voyage begins! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.