Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

GM Rapscallion's Skull and Shackles

Game Master Nayr Trebrot

Tales of piracy, power struggles, and treachery on the high seas. Are there any that can turn their fallen luck to real pirate gold?


201 to 250 of 989 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Let's assume Gregor has a thing for short women...he'll attempt to chat up..err I mean influence Rosie Cusswell.

Well I hope I didn't embarrass myself too badly this morning...

Diplomacy: 1d20 ⇒ 18


Male Human Taskmaster and Overlord / 10

Kehlysch:
The man scowls at you; his posture is such that he appears to be itching for a fight. It could be that you're just a handy outlet for his obvious aggression. Bilgewater! Tha's a load of it! Ya been splashin' it up on ya the 'ole time. Tryin' ta' make more work for tha' rest of us?

Louly:
Who'd think you'd need them among these scoundrels!

Though mostly small talk, Fishguts does offer up some tasty tidbits of information once you press him a bit further. First, it seems as if he might once have been a famous chef at a fancy place called the Lobster's Armor in Port Peril, but that was a "life time" ago. He slyly asks if you remember the last cook's mate...obviously unconcerned that you just came aboard yesterday...only to say "no one does." [b]Just up and vanished, that one; like he was spirited away, or maybe dropped in a pot. Aww...if I hand't lost that game with the cap'n; I'd never be on this tub...just hope I'm not the next one bound for me own stew!


Male Gillman Aberrant-bloodline Sorcerer/2nd

GM Rap and Karn:

Intimidate: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

"You are all so much noise and bluster. Hit me, if you like, and earn a striping from Scourge. We are scrubbing the decks, which requires the deck to be wet. Why should you care how dry my clothes are? Mind your own work, and keep your skin intact."


Male Human Swashbuckling Rogue 2

GM Rapscallion:

thanks for the chance at another day action, it looks like the one eared man in the bandana is the only one we don't know, so I'll try to influence him.

Influence (diplomacy): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7


Male Human Anti-Paladin (Lord of Darkness) / 1

Getting to work, Karn seems to ignore those around him as he seems to want to earn his keep.

Strength check:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10

His shoulders still aching as he gets to work, he realizes that he is able to soften his muscle strain by adjusting his grip slightly, and utilizing different muscles throughout the day so that his shoulders and arms aren't as strained at the end of the day. After work, Karn searches for Sendara, hoping to learn more about the Priestess as well as the Priate Queen she worships and will also talk with the one-eared man in the bandana. Approaching the man, Karn says, "I don't believe he have had formal introductions. The name is Karn."

Diplomacy:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12


Male Human Taskmaster and Overlord / 10

Gregor:
Rosie is working on the main deck today, and you find time to talk to her easy enough. When you first approach, she puts her balled up fists...which are suprisingly large...on her hips and glares at you as if she planned to bore a hole clean through. After a quick introduction and some of your storied charm, however, she seems to warm up to you. You find out that she's on her fourth day aboard the ship, and has a healthy hatred of both Plugg and Scourge. She has the tendency to threaten and bully others, and her ropey muscles and notched handaxe lend her claims some truth.

If only they hadn't taken my damn fiddle...tried to get it back from Gronk, but she was completely unreasonable! You get the feeling that Rosie wasn't too gentle when she asked...

You've changed Rosie from indifferent to friendly!


Female Human Alchemist (beastmorph) 1 / Gunslinger 1

GM:

My last spoiler seems to be empty! Though I thought there was text there last night, but I don't remember it well enough to respond!


Male Human Taskmaster and Overlord / 10

Louly:
Well, that's not good; there was indeed text there. I will recreate the post later tonight or tomorrow.


Male Human Taskmaster and Overlord / 10

Moon Kehlysch Karn:
The man takes a quick few steps towards Kehlysch, his face a picture of malice, and his fists balled up at his sides. An unlikely ally comes in the form of a massive hand against the man's chest. Fips Chumlett, the fat thug whom Karn had healed, holds the man back. Aww, c'mon Cog; dey ain't worth a spit. Let that odd one bathe in a bucket if 'e wants; 'e'll jes hafta' clean it up.

The other man, Cog, seethes but turns away from Kehlysch, heeding the words. As he and Fipps walk away to the other side of the deck, Sandara approaches. That one is always a moment away from violence. Crimson "Cog" Cogward, they call him...mostly due to the color his neck turns when angry. Not sure why Fipps reigned him in, though...that one's usually the first one in line to see a fight.

All other attempts to influence Cog today meet with a wall of anger and, thus, fail automatically

Karn:
Sandara is more than happy to share thoughts and opinions with you about the goddess of pirates and sea monsters, even bringing her holystone over to work right alongside you so that you can talk.

I could write a chapter; anything specific you'd like to know?


Male Human Taskmaster and Overlord / 10

Louly:
Who'd think you'd need them among these scoundrels!

Though mostly small talk, Fishguts does offer up some tasty tidbits of information once you press him a bit further. First, it seems as if he might once have been a famous chef at a fancy place called the Lobster's Armor in Port Peril, but that was a "life time" ago. He slyly asks if you remember the last cook's mate...obviously unconcerned that you just came aboard yesterday...only to say "no one does." Just up and vanished, that one; like he was spirited away, or maybe dropped in a pot. Aww...if I hand't lost that game with the cap'n; I'd never be on this tub...just hope I'm not the next one bound for me own stew!


Male Gillman Aberrant-bloodline Sorcerer/2nd

Kehlysch breathes a sigh of relief as the two men walk away.

Why did that fat thug come to my aid? He owes me nothing. Strange.

He returns to his work, and after a few minutes of quiet work, he turns to Moon.

"Mr. Moon, you are an experienced sailor. Do you know how to braid rope from twine?"


Male Human Swashbuckling Rogue 2

"Aye, sure lad, first step be getting a huge heap o' twine." the Moon guffaws at his own poor joke. "I's can be showing you some rope work if'n yer interested, we's can take some time this evenin' fer the task."

I'm assuming we'll take 20 on a sailing check to do a little twine braiding as the evening action.


Male Gillman Aberrant-bloodline Sorcerer/2nd

"My thanks, Mr. Moon. I have some fishing twine -which I hope will suit."

Nighttime activity: braiding rope with Moon.


Male Human Taskmaster and Overlord / 10

Sounds fine; feel free to take 20 if you both concentrate on the work. If you were to do the work while you take another action, like trying to influence or perform; I'd ask you to roll. Example - braiding while regaling some of the crew with a story.


Female Human Alchemist (beastmorph) 1 / Gunslinger 1

GM:
Louly's stomach rumbles a bit, as she thinks about the poor dead keelhauled boy, then settles as she remembers she helped cook and is pretty sure there was no long pig on the menu. But from the sound of things, the cook may be a bit more dangerous than she'd realized, if he was the one who disposed of the previous cook.

"What game did you lose? Are you worried the captain might have you ... cooked?"


Male Gillman Aberrant-bloodline Sorcerer/2nd

Kehlysch will take 20 on the process. He would also like to learn splicing; specifically putting an eye splice (permanent loop) in one end of the rope. He will make use of his entire 50' ball of fishing twine.


Male Human Fighter (Corsair)/2

Climb:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
Profession(Sailor):1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
Ben spends his day high above the main deck in the rigging. Today he seems to have gotten his sea legs back. Ben's night time action will be to gamble with the other members of the crew and get to know some of them.


After a day of running messages, Gregor feels the need for a bit of entertainment before hitting the rack. He sets out to try his luck at some games of chance with his fellow crew mates and is relieved to see Bendrauss had the same idea.


Male Human Taskmaster and Overlord / 10

Louly:
Fishguts waves away the concern, putting on an air of nonchalance. It's easy to see even more sweat than usual being mopped from under the brim of his chef's hat. Awww, no...nothin' like that. Like I said 'afore; they know 'ol Fishguts is harmless...got no fight left in me that they need be concerned about. He stops himself for a second, then sighs and shakes his head. We'd better git this meal ready, girl, 'fore they come ta' string us up fer bein' late.

The evening repast is quite a fine surprise, as Louly and Fishguts serve up a hearty Sea turtle soup. The bloody hour passes without an occurence, lashes having been given out immediately after the tussle earlier in the morning. More than one pirate snorts and remarks that perhaps Mister Plugg is "getting soft." After the rum rations are doled out, Moon and Kehlysch retire to a less used section of the main deck to perform their knotwork, as Gregor and Bendrauss seek out some entertainment.

Need Night actions for Louly and Karn; sorry if I missed them in the spoiler tangle

It seems as if a rather lively game of Hog Lob has started up, as a crowd of eight pirates, Rosie and the half-orc quartermaster among them. The game entails lobbing a lead ingot covered in a greased piglet skin, the "hog", as far across the deck as possible. Currently, the tiny Rosie has just defeated the fat thug, Fipps, much to her excitement and his red-faced rage. Coins change hands, apparently from a bet placed before hand.

For the lob, roll three d20 ranged attack rolls with an improvised weapon (-4 unless you have the throw anything feat.) The total of your rolls is the overall distance you hurl the hog; if yours beats your competition, you win, as does anyone who bets on you. No odds...even up.

As Moon and Kehlysch work on their knots, Sandara walks over to have a look at the work. Not bad; working on anything in particular?


Female Human Alchemist (beastmorph) 1 / Gunslinger 1

After dinner, Louly will again bring a portion to Owlbear. "It's not crabs," she tells the chained man, "but everyone seemed to like it."

Night time task: Try to influence Owlbear.
Diplomacy: 1d20 ⇒ 18
Diplomacy/sense motive to discern what's important to him: 1d20 ⇒ 17


Male Gillman Aberrant-bloodline Sorcerer/2nd

"I am honing my skills. I am not fond of being whipped...or bullied."


Male Human Taskmaster and Overlord / 10

Louly:
It seems that Owlbear has a love for little save food, particularly crabs. It's almost as if he has been here for too long and can't focus on anything else to care about.

Owlbear brightens considerably at the soup, particularly after you mention that it has turtle in it...you get the feeling that he'd eat anything with a shell. He digs in heartily, not showing a bit of the suspicion that he had harbored yesterday. In the midst of chewing, he looks at you with sudden concern. Heard fighting today; you win?

You've now turned Owlbear to friendly!

Sandara hangs her head slightly, as if the altercation earlier were her own doing. It sure seems like Scourge has it in for you and the others who came aboard with you. I fear it's in a pirate's nature to...well, be a pirate...and even the best of them are a chaotic lot. The goddess may be the most unruly of any; but her ways have a special place in my heart. She smiles wistfully, her face serene as she speaks of her patron.


Male Human Fighter (Corsair)/2

When his chance comes around Ben, betting on himself, lobs the "Hog".
Throw:1d20 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 01d20 - 1 ⇒ (17) - 1 = 161d20 - 1 ⇒ (18) - 1 = 17 I assumed we could add our STR(+3) to the roll.
Total= 33


Male Gillman Aberrant-bloodline Sorcerer/2nd

Kehlysch regards the woman with a flat emotionless expression, he speaks softly, but with a tone of seriousness.

"I am not working to become a better sailor, or to seek Scourge's approval. This ship is a tide pool full of sharks, and some seem to believe I am a minnow to be eaten at their leisure. When the first of them decides to stop circling, and swims in to strike, he is going to find a hook in his gills."

Kehlysch tests the length of rope his has braided, thusfar, looking to Moon for approval.

"Mr. Moon, how long a rope could we make from this twine?"


Female Human Alchemist (beastmorph) 1 / Gunslinger 1

"It wasn't just me, but I guess we did win," she tells the chained man, her voice getting more excited as she goes on. "A group of people tried to get the group I was press-ganged with in trouble, but I don't think they'll try that again. You should've seen it, Owlbear. I threw a chest at one of them, hit him right in the head!"


GM Rapscallion:
Do we have any money with which to place bets?


Male Human Swashbuckling Rogue 2

GM Rapscallion:

for the question of how much twine would be needed to make a rope, I'm assuming just calculate it straight as weight, so we would need 20 balls of 50' twine to create one 50' hemp rope?


Male Human Taskmaster and Overlord / 10

Louly:
Owlbear emits a deep rumbling noise that you eventually determine to be laughter...then his face splits in a wide, soup-moistened grin. Bet he surprised. Owlbear glad you not die yet.. You somehow get the feeling that those words are about as close to actual affection as Owlbear can get after the cruelty and depravity he had no doubt witnessed and been a party to, in one way or another. Others...yer friends?

Sandara leans back, slightly surprised at the intensity of Kehlysch's glare. She puts her hands up as it to deflect your ire. Well now; suren' there are quite a few enemies aboard this tub; just remember you've some friends, too.. She nods at the knotwork after eyeing it appraisingly. Fine work then...for a beginner.. She gives a wink, her rather carefree nature seeming to return, then strides away with the sway of one used to the motion of the ship.

Moon:
That's certainly fair to say; though I'm sure you could make a lighter line with less. The loss in strength would undoubtedly be considerable.


Male Human Swashbuckling Rogue 2

"Aye, Karn, it would be takin' 20 balls of twine to make one 50 foot rope. What be your goal here lad?"


Male Gillman Aberrant-bloodline Sorcerer/2nd

"It's Kehlysch. Karn is the young priest who kept us from being keel-hauled like that other man. And I don't need fifty feet; six feet would be ideal, and I could make-do with as little as four."

Kehlysch suddenly realizes he's snapping at Moon without reason, and moderates his tone.

"My thanks for your instruction, Mr. Moon...and my apologies for my tone. This is not what I imagined sea-travel to be."


Male Human Swashbuckling Rogue 2

"Aye lad, my mistake, maybe those punches I took earlier rattled me head a bit. Two balls of twine should get ye 5 feet, we's about got that now."

oopps, sorry!


Female Human Alchemist (beastmorph) 1 / Gunslinger 1

"Thanks, Owlbear! Maybe more than I know! I think these men are friends. We seemed to fight well together, though I only met them the night before we all woke up on this boat."


Male Gillman Aberrant-bloodline Sorcerer/2nd

No worries, just go with it, like improv-theatre! ;-)

"Then five feet it shall be. Could you show me how to splice a loop, about fist- sized, in one end?"

Kehlysch's eyes twinkle momentarily, before turning expressionless. He mutters to himself.

"I need to find something for the other end...a toggle of some kind...about a double-fist in length, sturdy, but not too thick or heavy..."


Male Human Swashbuckling Rogue 2

"Sure lad, sure, just a little work here, and adjust like that, then add the toggle..."

Bosun Moon continues helping Kehlysch with the rope project, curious to see what the man is creating.

"What would be suitable for the toggle; a shoe, holy stone, rum mug, dead rat?"


Male Gillman Aberrant-bloodline Sorcerer/2nd

"One of the rounded pegs they wrap the ropes around might work...a smaller one."


Gregor watches as Bendrauss lobs the hog; wishing he had some coin to wager. Instead he encourages others to bet on Bendrauss...hoping that if they win they may toss a coin or two his way in appreciation.

That's a fine lob...wager on that fellow all night long and you'll need help carrying your winnings back to your hammock!


Male Gillman Aberrant-bloodline Sorcerer/2nd

Kehlysch looks around for something that would make an effective toggle.

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 6


Male Human Taskmaster and Overlord / 10

Louly:
Owlbear nods slowly, his limited mental faculties seeming to have difficulty with the nuances of such a relationship. To him, it was undoubtedly either friend or enemy, with little gray area. He leans in close to you and lowers his voice. Grok have your stuff. When she go up to drink with Guts, she not lock the door. He leans back, nodding sagely as if this were the wisest thing he'd ever said.

Fipps turns his angry glare on Bendrauss, nearly stepping in as Bendrauss lobs the hog. A glance at Gregor, who had nearly disembowled him earlier, stops him in his tracks and he merely stands, seething. After the lob, Rosie looks up at Bendrauss, hands on her hips. A fine throw, indeed, big fella'...now how you plan on payin' your share? We pirate types are apt ta' take favors, ya' know...you owe me one, and I've got a gold coin for your own wager, and one for my own. Whaddya' say? She gives her new friend, Gregor, a wink as if to let him in on a private joke.

Kehlysch can see several belaying pins nearby that may fit the bill. It's doubtful that they'd miss one.


Male Gillman Aberrant-bloodline Sorcerer/2nd

Kehlysch chooses a pin, casually picks it up and begins splicing the free end of the rope around its center.


Female Human Alchemist (beastmorph) 1 / Gunslinger 1

"Thank you, Owlbear! That's great to know. If I can do anything to help you, let me know and I will. No man should be treated this way."

Feeling tired from the full day of activity, Louly heads for her bunk, visions of her plans for tomorrow running through her head.


Gregor blushes as Rosie gives him a wink and tries to return the gesture with one of his winning smiles. His smile turns to a sneer as he recognizes the man who tasted his dagger earlier that day. Gregor moves toward him and speaks lowly.

Fipps, is it? I know you were just following orders so I hold no grudge against you. Place a wager on my friend there and maybe the heavy feel of coin in your pocket will make that nasty scratch feel a little better.


Male Human Taskmaster and Overlord / 10

Fipps seems to pale a bit at your proximity, but his nature allows him to overcome his fear, and he sneers right back. Scratch....yeah, an' a lucky one at that. Ain't gonna' be so tough without those friends a' yours.. He steps away and places his own bet...on himself, as Rosie places her bet for Bendrauss. Other crewmembers join in, and Fipps lobs the hog.

1d20 - 2 ⇒ (2) - 2 = 0
1d20 - 2 ⇒ (15) - 2 = 13
1d20 - 2 ⇒ (16) - 2 = 14

Seeing the hog stop a full man's height short of Ben's, he curses. Damn!. He's obviously too upset to say much else, and he drifts back into the gathered crowd with his allies from earlier. Rosie grins and claps Bendrauss on his back...actually just above his buttocks, considering her height. Well done! Ya' earned one piece, that's for sure. Take both if ya' wanna' owe me for it.

You're 2gp richer, or 1gp if you want to pay her back and not owe her a favor


Gregor offers the remaining crowd a shrug. I tried to tell him...


Male Human Swashbuckling Rogue 2

"Aye, Kehlysch, that's a fine rope thing you's got now, I's be lookin' forward ta seein' you's use it against them swabs." Bosun Moon grins at the gillman.

That night, the Moon quietly engages in conversation with his new found friends, Louly, Bendrauss, Kehlysch, Gregor, and Karn. "During me rat catching I's seen many a locked door and chest, what thinks you of turnin' tha tables on these swabs an bringin' tha captain's wrath back on them? I could use me skills ta swipe an item of magic from the sorceress lookin' lass and then plant it in tha storage chest of Fipps?" Bosun Moon looks around at the others hopefully. "Get our enemy keelhauled and let tha others know we's not be ones ta mess with?" The grin on the Moon's face takes on a wicked leer.


Female Human Alchemist (beastmorph) 1 / Gunslinger 1

"I'd rather never see anyone keelhauled again," Louly says with a shudder. "I'd say let's see if they've learned that they can't mess with us. If so, we let bygones be bygones. If not, then perhaps we do your suggestion. ...

"Owlbear says our stuff -- or mine, at least, though I assume everyone's -- is in Grok's. And that she doesn't lock her door when she goes up to drink with Guts, she continues in a conspiratorial whisper. "I was thinking of finding a place I could stash some items in case we need them later."


Male Gillman Aberrant-bloodline Sorcerer/2nd

"We should wait and see. If they move against any of us again, then we know it is more than mere hazing. In that case, we will retaliate. I like Mr. Moon's plan. Subtle and effective."


If they move against us again there will be a few less pirates on this ship...and the six of us will be around to drink to their memory.


Male Human Taskmaster and Overlord / 10

Everyone please take 480 XP for completion of the first two days, including XP from your combat and the 3 friends you've acquired. This has been noted in the campaign thread under your characters

Rosie grins as Bendrauss takes only one gold piece; she pockets the other with a calloused hand and gives the big man another wink. Be rememberin' that lob the next time ya' come to gamble...there may be a pirate or two here still willing ta' bet against ya', and I may yet make some good coin. The game continues for a few more throws, then seems to die off, some grumbling about their losses and the others clutching their newly found winnings with the expected avarice.

The night winds down without further event, and the next morning appears much the same...with the glaring absence of a group of thugs barring your way topside. The sun is still harsh, the ocean is still wet, and it's another day aboard the Wormwood.

Master Scourge doles out the duties for the day, in his typical dour fashion.

Bendrauss:
Today, you'll be a lookout. Please give me a DC10 climb check to get up, followed by a DC10 perception check to spot anything.

Louly:
Today, Captain Harrigan is celebrating something...you haven't been let in on what that is, but he wants one of the ship's pigs butchered and cooked for dinner. Please make a DC10 Profession (cook) or Survival check to slaughter the animal, then help Fishguts to clean, cut, and prepare the carcass. Fishguts seems at least partially sober today, so no additional checks are required to cook the meat. Please take a +2 to the check if you consult the cookbook you found.

Gregor Karn Moon:
Today, you're (all 3 of you...luck of the dice) working with hauling ropes and tying knots. You'll be tying and untying knots and moving heavy coils of rope from one part of the ship to another, requiring a DC10 profession (sailor) or strength check. Please also make a DC10 Con check to avoid being fatigued

Kehlysch:
Today, you're to man the bilges, which is vile and sweaty work to clean them out. This requires a DC12 Str check, and a DC10 Con check to avoid being fatigued.

Please roll and RP your day's actions and let me know what additional actions you'd like to take. Note that Gregor, Karn, and Moon are all on the main deck, working in basically the same area, so it'd be easy to talk amongst yourselves all day.


Female Human Alchemist (beastmorph) 1 / Gunslinger 1

During the day
Taking time to look at the cookbook -- which she's pleased she didn't have to destroy to make a new formulary -- Louly manages to smile as she helps butcher the hog.

It's a little disgusting -- working with chemicals in Alkenstar was a LOT less messy, she thinks, ... well, as long as no one had a bad accident. -- but it doesn't seem too difficult.

"What are we celebrating?" she asks Fishguts as they work together. She chats with him throughout the process, hoping to keep on the cook's good side. "You know, could we use one of the bottles of brandy I found with this? It seems like that would be good for the party?"

Perhaps another drink or two will help keep his spirits up; he certainly doesn't seem to be a mean drink like old Maester Denisius was back home.

Any chance of a bonus to Diplomacy for getting him some more alcohol, even if it it stuff I pointed out to him earlier?

Mechanics:

Daytime action: Try to influence Fishguts while working on the pig
Diplomacy: 1d20 ⇒ 15
Survival, +2 for using cookbook: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 5 + 2 = 13


Day action: Work Diligently

Strength 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
Constitution 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18

Three days, three different jobs. It's a wonder I can still think straight enough to tie a blasted knot!

201 to 250 of 989 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The voyage begins! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.