Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

GM Rapscallion's Skull and Shackles

Game Master Nayr Trebrot

Tales of piracy, power struggles, and treachery on the high seas. Are there any that can turn their fallen luck to real pirate gold?


151 to 200 of 989 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Male Human Anti-Paladin (Lord of Darkness) / 1

Karn was about to shout something before being cut off as the air is knocked from him, stepping back from the blow, he sucks in enough air to shout, "Don't kill them or the captain will have your heads!" It isn't clear which side Karn was referring to, but he follows up with a balled up fist that flies out to reciprocate the punch that was delivered to him.


Male Human Taskmaster and Overlord / 10

Louly:
[ooc]Feel free to continue your conversation with Owlbear, or we can close it up.


Male Human Swashbuckling Rogue 2

Bosun Moon takes the punch and throws another of his own, striking at the man that Gregor has wounded.

punch: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 81d3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

After the attack, the Moon shifts 5' SW to create a flanking opportunity for Gregor's next attack.


Male Human Anti-Paladin (Lord of Darkness) / 1

Attack:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
Damage:1d3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Grinning maniacally at the strategic opportunity presented by Moon, Gregor takes another shot at their leader; encouraging his companions to do the same.

Activate Freebooter's Bane.

Attack: 1d20 + 5 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 5 + 2 + 1 = 16
Damage: 1d4 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 1 = 9


Female Human Alchemist (beastmorph) 1 / Gunslinger 1

GM Rapscallion:

Whoops, sorry, got excited by combat! : )

"Why?" Louly asks, her curiosity real. I know that woman said he's useless, but he doesn't seem so bad. "That's horrible that they'd do this to you."


Male Human Fighter (Corsair)/2

When Ben's turn comes around Ben goes for the man with the dagger again. This time throwing a haymaker.
Atk:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 231d3 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


Male Human Taskmaster and Overlord / 10

Louly:
No worries; I often do the same!

The strapping man shrugs his thick shoulders, his face showing his own frustration at his predicament. Dunno; dey just put me 'ere after I got took, and Plugg brings me up when 'e needs sumpthin' kilt. Catch me some crabs now an' then if I do good; whips me if I don't.

rolls:
PG4unarmedmoon1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23Hit
Crit confirm1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Damage and additional if applicable1d3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 41d3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
PG7daggerBen1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
PH6unarmedKarn1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17Hit
Damage1d3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
PG6unarmedBen1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21Hit
Damage1d3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Round 1

Kehlysch moves slightly and imbues Bendrauss with some much needed arcane armor, even as the fighter lashes out with a sharp elbow, bursting a pirate's nose like a ripe tomato.

Karn's strike proves true, as well, his fist slamming into another pirate, who doubles over with an audible whoof of breath.

Round 2

Bosun Moon moves strategically and, though his strike goes wide, the advantage is obvious as Gregor latches out from the speaker's side. His blade strikes true, cutting into the man's neck and splashing Moon with a gout of blood. The man seems to faint at the sight of the wound, and he crumples to the floor, unconscious and bleeding out.

The remaining pirates strike back, showering Moon, Bendrauss, and Karn with attacks. The man attacking moon strikes him with a vicious overhand blow that sets the world to sparkle for a moment in Moon's eyes.

The man facing Karn lashes out with a wild hook, glancing Karn with a blow on his chin. The man with the dagger slashes at Ben, only to have the strike fly overhead as his pirate companion slams into Ben with an uppercut to his belly, doubling him over.

Gotta' love the dice roller...jeez...6 damage nonlethal to Moon; 2 nonlethal to Ben, and 2 nonlethal to Karn. Louly, Kehlysch, Ben, and Karn to finish out round 2

Map


Female Human Alchemist (beastmorph) 1 / Gunslinger 1

GM:

"That's horrible! Do you ... like killing things? And what kind of ... things ... does he have you kill?"

Sense motive, to see if he's being sincere and trying to figure out his feelings about Plugg: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Looking around for something else she can throw, Louly aims a chest at one of the men surrounding Bendrauss before he can be hurt any worse. The man to the west of Karn/north of Bendrauss

"Stop it!" she yells as the chest hits him with a loud thump. "They'll punish all of us if they hear us!"

Attack with thrown chest: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7


Male Gillman Aberrant-bloodline Sorcerer/2nd

Kehlysch moves diagonally back to his right stopping behind Karn, and touching him on the shoulder, again uttering his soft strange words.

Casts Mage armor on Karn, +4 to his AC.


Male Human Taskmaster and Overlord / 10

Louly:
Men mostly; some women sometimes. I don' like it, no, but dey make me. Not as much, dey rope 'em up now mostlike.. He's a bit hard to follow, either quite slow or acting very well to appear as such. You honestly can't tell if he's being honest or not, but if he's truly as slow as he appears, he wouldn't be able to pull off any effective deception.


Female Human Alchemist (beastmorph) 1 / Gunslinger 1

GM Rap:

Louly shudders at the memory of the poor keelhauled boy. "Yes, I saw that. Well, is there anything else you need? I don't know if I can help much, but I can at least make sure you get food."


Male Human Taskmaster and Overlord / 10

Louly:
Owlbear looks at you and tilts his head to the side in that odd way that seems to express that he's trying to understand something. Why? A few seconds' pause follow, but it seems as if he doesn't feel the need to elaborate. He looks at you, expectant, and maybe slightly suspicious. The spots of black tar dotted with old feathers on his upper arm are telling...this man has been through a lot, in your opinion.


Female Human Alchemist (beastmorph) 1 / Gunslinger 1

GM Rap:

"Because it's the right thing to do!" Louly says, the intensity her voice betraying her passion. "If someone hadn't looked out for me when I was a baby, I'd have died. The least I can do is pass on that favor to others. I don't know if my birth father treated people this way on his ship, but my real father showed me there are better ways to operate."


Male Human Anti-Paladin (Lord of Darkness) / 1

Reeling back a little with that last punch, Karn grimaces at their situation, sure, they had taken one down, but that would most likely mean at least the responsible one for doing that would be whipped...if the one cut even survived. That, and the world was beginning to swim a little bit as his eyes watered from the sting of the man's calloused fists. Resolute, he prays to Besmara I know I've still much to learn my lady, but these cusses aren't worthy to see what you can do... Getting a little angy at their situation, Karn verbalizes the rest of his thought, "But they are worthy of my fist!" before lashing out once more in an unskilled manner. However, his watery eyes and lack of fighting skill throw his aim wide.

Attack:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
damage:1d3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


Male Human Taskmaster and Overlord / 10

Louly:
The man grins widely, showing stained and crooked teeth. He chews slowly then, savoring your offering as if he could now fully enjoy it since he's apparently accepted your offer as genuine. Thanks. Again, he doesn't feel the need to elaborate, but sets back into his repast.

Round 2

Louly finds yet another chest and hurls it with tremendous frame for someone of her size. It slams into the man that Karn had just hit, and stays intact as it quite literally bounces off of the man's head. He swoons...apparently he would have been better off if the chest had splintered on his thick skull. He still stands, but looks quite dazed.

Kehlysch's arcane powers work on Karn as well; though no change is visible, anyone close can feel an odd aura of energy humming in the hold.

Bendrauss, though visibly hurting near to collapse, slams the dagger-wielding man with a haymaker, knocking him nearly into oblivion. The man reels and tries to shake away the effects, still standing but unsure.

Karn's strike seems to be thrown off by the bouncing chest that comes off of his target, and he misses the dazed man.

Beginning of round 3; Moon and Gregor up. Note - one pirate down (crossed out on map), one disabled (can still take action - marked with red arrow on map) You haven't heard the second bells yet and, being that you were too far gone to hear them yesterday, you really have no idea how long they'll take to sound. You figure that there will be punishment for those not on the main deck before that chime.

Map


Male Human Fighter (Corsair)/2

My posting may be sketchy today. Gonna give my action for when it comes up. Ben again lays into the dagger wielding man. Determined to lay him out for good.
Atk:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 181d3 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


Freebooter's Bane on dagger wielder

Take down the one with the blade...and we best find our way on deck before that bell rings again!

Gregor tucks his dagger away.


Male Human Swashbuckling Rogue 2

Bosun Moon throws another haymaker at the pirate to his right (PG4), and then shift 5' south to create a potential flanking opportunity for Gregor.

Haymaker: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 31d3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


Male Human Taskmaster and Overlord / 10

Though Moon's strike misses poorly, an obvious change can be felt in the attitude of the gathered thugs - all at once they seem less than interested in continuing with the fight that they'd chosen. To say that it didn't go the way they wanted would be an understatement...their bluster is gone and their anger has been replaced with pain. Only seconds after they had begun the battle, the pirate thugs, as a unit, begin to withdraw. The fellow with the dagger glances at his companion who is down and bleeding out, but thinks better of it and backs away with the others. Ye'll be regrettin' this one, ye' bilge rats!

Each pirate standing and able is taking a full round withdraw action; the disabled fellow is taking a restricted withdraw action. Bosun Moon would have an AOO on the pirate in G4 as he moves through a threatened square, and Bendrauss would have an AOO on the one in H5, should either of you choose to take it. The pirates leave their comrade on the floor and dying at your feet, as they hurry up the stairs to the main deck.


Male Gillman Aberrant-bloodline Sorcerer/2nd

Kehlysch dismisses the spells on his companions with a wave of his hand. He watches the ruffians intently, and then moves to follow them up to the deck. He stops at the bottom of the stairs.

"If that one dies, one of us will be blamed for it."

Kehlysch looks at the man bleeding on the floor as if he were a leaking cask of rum. His tone of voice shows a complete lack of compassion. Once the stair clears, he makes his way up.


The blood is on my hands...if blame needs to be placed then place it squarely on me. If any of you have the ability to heal him then do so; otherwise we best follow our new friends top deck...lest we feel the sting of that whip.

Gregor looks down at the bleeding pirate. Poor bastard...he was only following orders.

Whatever else happens we've sent a strong message that we're not to be messed with...


Female Human Alchemist (beastmorph) 1 / Gunslinger 1

"Well, surely we can do something..."

Louly bends down and does her best to try to staunch the flow of blood, hoping someone else has a little better idea of what to do to help the man.

"We may also want to try to come up with some story about what happened, in cast they ask."

Heal: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15


Male Human Taskmaster and Overlord / 10

Louly quickly staunches the flow of blood from the man's wounds, not so much as to heal him, but at least he's in no danger of dying in the next few seconds.

You can hear the stomping of feet above as whatever remaining pirates make it to the main deck for Mister Plugg's morning assignments...you've only seconds now...


Male Human Fighter (Corsair)/2

Under normal circumstances I'd be lettin the bastard bleed out. Ben says nudging the man with his foot. This bastard come at us wit his pig sticker an' had it taken o'way from him. Least that's the way I'm seein it. Let me drag him up stairs. I'm all cut up as it is. Good evidence. I called his father a boy lover and he went mad. No one else wa involved. If no one else disagrees with this Ben grabs one of the man's ankles and not so gently drags the man topside.


Male Human Anti-Paladin (Lord of Darkness) / 1

Taking a moment breath, Karn waits for the thugs to clear the hold before rushing over to the dying man. Seeing the injuries of his comrades as well, he says, "Gather around everyone. and hold the dying man down." With that he seems to hold his chest while he says, "May the divine presence of the Pirate Queen fill this room and echo with her healing light."

Channel energy:1d6 ⇒ 6

With the man healed and their injures reduced, Karn says to the pirate on the ground. "Remember this day. Besmara saw fit to take pity on you. Should you speak a word of this to anyone or even think to confront us again, I'll make sure that your next brush with death will see you crossing to the other side to join Jack Magpie."

Intimidate:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

With that, Karn rushes off to try and beat the second bell.


Female Human Alchemist (beastmorph) 1 / Gunslinger 1

"Guess you didn't need my help at all," says to the young cleric, as she wipes any blood off her hands onto the no-longer-bleeding pirate's tunic. Standing up, she joins the group as she ascends to the deck, hoping to make it before they get in any trouble.


Gregor follows the others to the deck. When your day starts like this....how could it get any worse?


Male Human Swashbuckling Rogue 2

Bosun Moon plonks his way to the deck with all haste, hoping to reach topside before the bell sounds again.


Male Human Taskmaster and Overlord / 10

Karn's more gentle nature wins over and Bendrauss yields to the him with a nod. Your ministrations prove fruitful, as the man's wounds seem to stitch together before your very eyes. He stands, weakly at first, then with more strength as he takes a step. He looks at Karn with a fierce glare, showing that he was not afraid, but his glare has more than a bit of actual interest in it, as if he was studying the young man. He ends with a nod, saying only Chumlett...Fipps Chumlett., before he charges up the stairs towards the main deck.

The walk up the stairs is filled with trepidation, but every one of you reach the deck before the second bell rings from where it's latched to the foremast. You can see that the other members of the crew have beat you to the deck, of course...some seem to be by significant amounts of time, as they tap their feet in impatience at the sight of you. Master Scourge is speaking harshly with one of your recent assailants...the talkative one...when you reach the main deck. He stops and levels a malevolent glare at you, particularly at Gregor.

Mister Plugg is the one that speaks, however, his shrill voice a sharpened stake piercing one's inner ear. Wha's this now...a tussle? I know this is your second day an' all, but lateness is goin' ta' get ya' the lash every time! Now, can someone tell me what in the name of the Pirate b@+!~'s bosom is going on here? I got sod's in poor shape, broken chests from what I hear, and a crew tha' seems ta' think they can lay about an' take their time! He looks about expectantly, specifically at you; particularly since the thugs that attacked you have now moved conveniently behind Master Scourge, as if huddling together for the master-at-arm's protection.


Male Gillman Aberrant-bloodline Sorcerer/2nd

Kehlysch stands in line, meeting Mister Plugg's glare with his own cold, shark-eyed gaze. He says nothing as the harangue continues.

One of us will be blamed. One of us will be beaten. The day will go on, and they will try to take us down again, only the next time will be worse.


Gregor steps forward confidentially; prepared to taste the sting of Scourge's whip. Not my first whipping...nor my last I'll wager.

Apologies sir. It appears as though your lads there thought they'd haze the new crew a bit. No doubt to make us feel welcome. I'm afraid the exchange became a bit too...spirited; but we were anxious to get it over with and get on deck per your orders. Sir.

Bluff1d20 ⇒ 1

Gregor tries his best to be charming but can't hide the knowing look that the crew were following Scourge's orders.


Male Human Fighter (Corsair)/2

Aye them lads is lot of merry makers they are sir. Just a bit o' rough housin' to get ta know each other. Bluff:1d20 ⇒ 20 Natural 20! Word.


Male Human Anti-Paladin (Lord of Darkness) / 1

"Yes indeed. Truth be told, I think the men there were just thinking to show us new swabs the ropes when it comes to impromptu tussles. Guess they didn't realize that we have had more than our fair share of tussles." Keeping his eyes focused on Mister Plugg, Karn doesn't say anymore.


Female Human Alchemist (beastmorph) 1 / Gunslinger 1

Louly bites her tongue, acceding to the others' efforts to assauage their captors for the moment, instead of telling them what really happened.

If you want to run a steady boat, wouldn't you want to punish people who start fights? A good captain wouldn't let such things happen. I'm sure they didn't on my father's boat.


Male Human Swashbuckling Rogue 2

The fresh goose egg on the Moon's noggin doesn't deter his usual grin.

"Aye sir, it be as Ben said, just a bit o' rough housin' it was. An when the bell rang we rans to the deck 'for you needed to ring it a second time, we did.'"

Bendrauss's statement was so convincing that even Bosun Moon believed it.


Male Human Taskmaster and Overlord / 10

Master Scourge's eyes flare in anger at Gregor's wandering eye, obviously taking affront to the accusation therein. One of the thug moves forward with a raised fist, shaking it in anger. He opens his mouth to protest, but is instantly silenced with a look from Mister Plugg. The first mate then turns his stare to Gregor. A hazing...right. Ya' think I'm a fool, ya' low life? This tub's seen many a trip without a fight till yer sorry behinds crept aboard. Now, I'm not carin' who's started this or finished that; I'll not have the rats I need ta' work tearin' each other apart, so an example must be made! Master Scourge, if ya' will.

Mister Plugg indicates Gregor and the thug who did all of the talking, then motions towards the main mast. The thug levels an angry glare at Scourge's back, which is notable to all but Scourge himself, but submits himself to be tied to the mast for his lashes. Scourge then comes for Gregor and pushes him roughly towards the mast.

Mister Plugg watches with keen interest, as if he expected some sort of resistance. His cat-o-nine-tails taps lightly against his thigh in anticipation.

Ah, if only Ben's roll was first.


Female Human Alchemist (beastmorph) 1 / Gunslinger 1

Louly waits to see if any of her new companions do anything, ready to back them up again if needed. She's not sure what's right to do in this case.


No need to tie me down...I'll take my lashes like a man. Gregor levels a stare at the thug.


Male Gillman Aberrant-bloodline Sorcerer/2nd

Kehlysch watches the events unfold without comment, although a hint of a smile touches his lips as the thug is tied to the mast.


Male Human Fighter (Corsair)/2

Aye Gregor! Show the swabs what it's meanin tah be a real seaman! Bendrauss bellows in support of his fellow at arms. The pirate queen piss on the lot of em He finishes before spitting on the deck. With that he levels his gaze at the thugs that attacked them. Glaring, tempting them to come at him again. Intimidate:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19


Male Human Swashbuckling Rogue 2

"Aye Scourge, ye not be wantin' shirkers when we be workin' our daily tasks, shouldn't it be the same when it comes ta fightin' as well? None of us swabs shirked from a fight, don't that be earnin' us a piratin' gold star?"


Male Human Taskmaster and Overlord / 10

Scourge scowls at Moon, though the comment earns some hearty chuckles from others among the crew. He apparently decides not to match wits in an argument, and instead concentrates on Gregor as he sets into him, giving three strong lashes from his whip. He sets into the thug with equal fervor, seeming to enjoy the pain he inflicts.

9 damage nonlethal to Gregor

Mister Plugg looks at the beaten forms of Gregor and the other victim in disdain, then clucks his tongue and turns to address everyone on the main deck. Well enough...now that that's out of tha' way; someone make sure those two are fit ta' work today; don't think they'll get outta' a day a' work cause they're hurtin'. Now, enough standin' around; it's time ta' get ta' work!

Mister Plugg assigns the days' tasks as follows; please include your checks and let me know what other day time activity you want to pursue for day two

Bendrauss:
You're in the upper rigging today, about 50 feet up. Please roll a DC10 climb check, followed by a DC10 Prof (sailor) or dex check

Louly:
Today, Fishguts needs you to go turtle hunting - hunting leatherback sea turtles with harpoons, treble hoods, and nets. A DC10 Profession (fisherman) or survival check provides enough food. He warns that it's a day in the bilges if you don't catch enough food.

Gregor:
Today, you're a runner; passing messages to the crew and officers on the ship. This requires a DC10 acrobatics check and a DC10 constitution check

Karn:
Today, you're swabbing the deck...again. Please roll a DC10 strength check or Con check to avoid fatigue. Kehlysch is swabbing the deck as well.

Moon:
Today, you're the rat catcher, going after rats and other vermin below-decks. This requires a DC10 Stealth, Survival, or Dexterity check to catch enough for a good day's work in Scourge's opinion

Kehlysch:
Today, you're swabbing the deck with Karn; backbreaking work mopping the decks and scrubbing them with sandstone blocks called holystones. Please roll a DC10 Str or Con check to avoid fatigue.


Female Human Alchemist (beastmorph) 1 / Gunslinger 1

As the day wears on, Louly starts to worry she's going to spend an uncomfortable night. But spotting a likely target in the late afternoon, she gives a triumphant yell as her harpoon sails true, snagging an old turtle. She hauls it in, grunting as she fights its pull before finally securing it on the ship.

Survival: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

Finished, she heads down to the galley to find Fishguts, nodding to Owlbear as she passes. "We caught a turtle ... but I don't know what I'm supposed to do with it now," she says.

Daytime task: Try to influence Fishguts; Diplomacy: 1d20 ⇒ 10


Male Gillman Aberrant-bloodline Sorcerer/2nd

Fatigue roll: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15 (con+endurance)

Kehlysch gets to work scrubbing, taking any passing opportunity to slosh water on himself without being too obvious about it (Bluff: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5), getting himself as soaking wet as possible by the end of the day.

He also keeps an eye out for the woman called, Pepperly; curious to see what sort of sorcerous powers she possesses.


I hope 'ol Scourge doesn't get too upset when he finds out his grandmother stole his whip and had at me!

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Constitution: 1d20 ⇒ 10


Male Human Swashbuckling Rogue 2

Bosun Moon grins even wider at the jest by Gregor.

"Aye, let me at them rats, we's be having meat for yer stew soon enough ol' Fishguts."

Moon takes off eagerly on the task of rat-catching.

Rat-Catching: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

Daytime Activity - Sneaking about to find anything locked up, Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22

Fatigue after a day's work: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19


Male Human Taskmaster and Overlord / 10

Louly:
Owlbear grunts, but his eyes widen at the sight of the turtle. He nods appreciatively, even offering a slight smile. In his typically non-verbose nature, he indicates his own preference. Crabs?

Fishguts seems quite please with the turtle, though he only grumbles. Guess it'll do. It's obvious that he's impressed with the work, though, and he becomes quite talkative as you help him with the daily preparations. He still seems a bit standoffish, as if not precisely sure what to think of you, but he talks incessantly as he works, nonetheless. The attempt to influence him doesn't seem to take hold, but he's talking quite a bit. Roll a diplomacy check to gather information, if you like.

Kehlysch:
You perform your task rather well, and feel no ill effects after. You spot the rumored sorceress throughout the day. She appears to be a woman of quite forgettable looks, save perhaps for a shock of white hair that crests her thin brown locks. She goes in and out of a small room on the main deck that appears to be no more than a storage cabin, locking the door with a key from a pocket in her robes every time. After a bit of asking, you discover that said cabin is her improvised laboratory, and she never leaves it unlocked.

At one point while working, a fierce looking man with a blue Varisian scarf tied tied over his head and ears, scowls at you. Whatcha' bout; tryin' to take a bath or somethin'?

Gregor:
You find the running to be easy enough once you've recovered from the physical stress of the morning's fight and subsequent whipping.

What did you want to do for your day's actions?

Moon:
You find yourself with a fine little bucket of dead rats, cockroaches, bilge crabs, and some other undefinable insects by the time your shift's done; you figure it a fine day's work. Master Scourge only scowls at the results and doesn't whip you, which you figure is as close to praise as you'll get.

You find that there are several cabins off of the main deck that are locked - the captain's cabin, the officer's cabin, the lab of that sorceress Peppery, an armory, and a storage closet. On the middle deck, the quartermaster's store is typically locked, but Gronk the half orc is currently in there, taking inventory. On the lower deck, in the crew berths, there are many individual lockers that are all locked.

This doesn't really use a day's action; is there something else you'd like to do?


Male Gillman Aberrant-bloodline Sorcerer/2nd

DM Rapscallion and Karn (who I assume is in earshot):

"I am not used to working with the floor heaving beneath me. I don't mind getting wet, though. That, combined with the breeze, is refreshing." (bluff: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9)

Kehlysch looks at the fierce man speculatively, trying to determine the intent of his question. (sense motive: 1d20 ⇒ 16)


Female Human Alchemist (beastmorph) 1 / Gunslinger 1

Curse my decision to wait until second level to put some ranks into the social skills!

Diplomacy: 1d20 ⇒ 13

151 to 200 of 989 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The voyage begins! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.