Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

GM Rapscallion's Skull and Shackles

Game Master Nayr Trebrot

Tales of piracy, power struggles, and treachery on the high seas. Are there any that can turn their fallen luck to real pirate gold?


701 to 750 of 989 << first < prev | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | next > last >>

Male Human Taskmaster and Overlord / 10

Bendrauss glares at Krine, who seems to be unimpressed, then grabs the rope with a snarl and gives it a try.

Grapple1d20 - 4 ⇒ (13) - 4 = 9

Climb checks1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26

As Bendrauss crosses, Fipps and Jape, who seem to have stored away their ammunition for the burly man, let loose. Bendrauss is pelted with all sorts of refuse, and he does his best to stay on the rope.

reflex1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14

He makes it across easily, grabbing onto the rope with his first try and showing impressive dexterity in avoiding the flying garbage. Krine nods approvingly, then brings the jollyboat in and ties it off before climbing aboard the Wormwood. She looks at you each with stern appraisal, but possibly also acceptance. She throws a scowl at Kehlsych before speaking in her clipped, barking manner.

Hope ya' louts learned something; yer not worth a spit-shine if ya' didn't. Maybe we'll be blessed by the B$&++ of the seas and you'll draw the enemies arrows to you so they don't hit my real fighters. Have any questions?

100 XP each for those who made the crossing...everyone but Kehl


Male Gillman Aberrant-bloodline Sorcerer/2nd

Kehlysch returns the woman's scowl with a flat stare.

"You are correct, of course, m'am. No man of the sea fears the shark, since it cannot climb to the crow's nest. Are we dismissed, m'am?"


Male Human Taskmaster and Overlord / 10

Krine snorts and waves a hand. Yeah, go on; ain't much else for ya' to do today on the main deck, but I'm sure fishguts'd be happy to get 'is help back. The rest a' ya' can take the next few hours and work on improvin' yer fortitude for yer rum tonight. I hear it's not too impressive. With a mocking grin, she turns and stalks towards the captain's cabin, no doubt to report on your progress.

You've a few hours until the bloody hour, which has been rather quiet of late, then it's rum rations and the evening. Feel free to take a daytime action and a nighttime action with your next post.


Male Human Swashbuckling Rogue 2

With the prospect of a boarding battle on the horizon, Moon keeps trying to sway the opinions of the crew in favor of the party, in hopes that help will be there when needed.

Diplomacy (day): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

Diplomacy (night): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17


Female Human Alchemist (beastmorph) 1 / Gunslinger 1

With the rest of her day free, Louly will go try to visit Caulky, assuming the captain isn't in the girl's quarters. She'll look around the cabin, as it's her first time there.

That evening, she approaches Kipper, the gunner's mate. "So how'd we do today? It was my first time throwing a hook like that and I definitely wasn't expecting the waves to throw off my aim that much, but I'm sure I'll do better next time!"

Daytime action: Investigate Caulky's quarters; Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Nighttime action: Influence Kipper; Diplomacy: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
Sense Motive: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8


Male Gillman Aberrant-bloodline Sorcerer/2nd

Kehlysch stops near the big man, Maheem, making on offhand comment loud enough to be heard.

"How, exactly, does one improve one's fortitude with regard to rum? I wonder if the gallon of whale piss I, no doubt, swallowed falling off that rope will make any difference."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11

Nighttime activity:

Not having to swim tonight, Kehlysch enjoys Sandara's company, and quietly discusses the state of the crew.

"Some of the crew seem to be on edge. Have you heard any new rumors?"


Male Dwarf Ranger Freebooter 2/HP:26/AC:16, T:12, FF:15/F:6, R:6, W:1/Perc:6/Init:1

dotting


Male Human Taskmaster and Overlord / 10

Moon's efforts prove ineffectual, those few remaining targets not already friendly to the party being more confrontational and hard to please.

Caulky is presuably in her quarters today, as she can't be found on the main deck. However, her quarters are only accessible through the captain's cabin, the doors to which are locked.

Kipper sneers at you, his ratlike eyes flicking up and down your form. Looked like a fishin' trip, fer all I saw...you floppin' about on a line. Hate ta' think what'd happen if we have ta' use ya' in a real attack.

He's obviously unfriendly. You recall that Kipper is quite often one of those at the side of Plugg or Scourge.

Maheem furrows his thick brow at you in obvious disdain. He narrows his eyes, but turns and walks away.

No dice; he obviously dislikes you.

Sandara hesitates, and her eyes dart past you towards the rest of the ship. Perhaps satisfied, she nods. You're right...they're on edge...at the least. Many of the crew are loyal to you now; you've given them something to believe in; you've given them hope. The others, though...they get more bold every day...at least with their words. Fipps and Jape talk much...but they'll do little. It's the officers that you...that WE need to worry about. They're powerful; if rumors of the captain are true, he could kill half the crew by himself. And...his sorceror chills my bones.


Male Gillman Aberrant-bloodline Sorcerer/2nd

"Facing the captain might be suicide, unless we can cut the support out from under him. Scourge and his lackeys, Plugg, and yes, the sorceress."

He looks at her and smiles confidently, taking her hand in his.

"Well, it's not like we have any place to be. If we have anything in abundance, at this point, it's time."

He chuckles and leans in for a kiss.


Male Human Taskmaster and Overlord / 10

Sandara melts forward into you, her lips warm and willing. Her breath is hot and quick, and her eyes narrow slowly to slits before closing entirely. After a long moment, she pushes you away, her mouth turning up in a wicked grin. Even with that...mean's we've all got to stay on our toes; no letting our guard down. I'm not even completely sure what it is, but Plugg and Scourge definitely have something against you and your friends. She grins even wider. Perhaps they're jealous of your...prowess.

Kehlysch:
Any other plans...at least ones you can mention in a PG forum...for the evening?


Male Gillman Aberrant-bloodline Sorcerer/2nd

Kehlysch smiles at the flattering innuendo.

He drops his voice as low as possible. "The time is coming when the crew will have to choose. We need as many of them as possible on our side, and Scourge, Plugg, and the other officers need to be...well...the time might be upon us to encourage their early retirement from the captain's service."

He raises his tankard to the lovely piratess, and gives her a winning smile.

Kehlysch has no other plans for the evening that necessitate role play or description.


Male Human Taskmaster and Overlord / 10

Dorin and Ravens:
The lapping of choppy waters against the short hull of the jollyboat is a welcome replacement for the shouted demands and curses of an angry crew. The sound also fills the silence between a pair of people united by necessity and the shared enmity of the crew they left behind.

Welcome, Dorin and Ravens - you're in a jollyboat with some nice ventilation holes from the angry crew of the Man's Promise - the ship you left behind. You're at sea (obviously) - to the south of the Slithering Coast as far as you can tell.

The Man's Promise is a 3-masted sailing ship, 100+ feet long and a third as wide, of good construction. It's a Rahadoumi merchant vessel, manned by nearly 20 Rahadoumi sailors and one officer - a woman captain. The ship was headed through the Fever Sea, northwest toward the Shackles and Port Peril for trade.


Male Dwarf Ranger Freebooter 2/HP:26/AC:16, T:12, FF:15/F:6, R:6, W:1/Perc:6/Init:1

GM Rapscallion and Ravens:
Dorin groggily rises and gathers himself.

Well, friend Ravens, where to? I tell ya' one thing. I'm glad t'be afloat and away from dat she-devil and crew a'The Man's Promise, fer sure.

Dorin winks and looks out to sea for any other vessels.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12


Male Human (Varisian) Birdmaster 2

Dorin, GM:

Genius, Ravens, just genius. BRA-vo.

Ravens stretches out on the jolly boat, wishing he had thought ahead when 'escaping' the Rahadoumi vessel. Ravens was sure at the time, but now was much less sure about things.

You see, Bregan probably wasn't going to be able to track him on the open sea. Probably. And fleeing off the Rahadoumi vessel in the middle of the ocean is going to make him awfully hard to track...because not even Ravens knows where he is now, nor where he is going.

Of course, in retrospect, the decision is seeming pretty stupid. Especially if Ravens dies from lack of food or gets eaten by a sea monster. Or dying to sunburn is probably going to suck too.

But at least Bregan wouldn't be catching him.

* * *
Ravens casts Create Water into his waterskin and takes a long swig.

Squinting against the sun, Ravens offers his 'skin to the quiet dwarf.

I wonder why he jumped off.

Ravens looks at the dwarf and then again scans the horizon for a ship.

"I spy with my little eye something that begins with the letter 'W'," Ravens says to Dorin, trying to pass the time.


Male Human (Varisian) Birdmaster 2

Dorin:

Ravens gives Dorin a puzzled stinkface as he was so lost in his own troubles that he missed most of the troubles with the ship.

"What about the crew? Why did you leave the boat?"

Ravens looks around.

This is great. Really great. We're going to die.


Male Dwarf Ranger Freebooter 2/HP:26/AC:16, T:12, FF:15/F:6, R:6, W:1/Perc:6/Init:1

Ravens & GM Rap:
Dorin thinks for a moment on the riddle.

I'd be guessin' Water is whatch see, no?

Doring guffaws loudly at his own jest, hoping to ease the tension of their no doubt dire situation.

He gladly accepts the proferred water, and he asks,

Do ya have any magic that'll give me somethin' to steer this wreck with?

You're not be recallin' the ill treatment by those crazies? I jumped ship in hopes fer a better chance at makin' me fortune! I'd rather be pressed in t'service fer stealin' then bein' a whipping boy just t'trade some goods t'make that b%@$$ o'a captain richer, no? I be commin' from a long line o'pirates. Me own daddy was a Captain o'worth with his own birth even!


Male Human (Varisian) Birdmaster 2

Dorin:

"'Water' is right! How'd you guess that!?!"

Dwarf is *smart*! Ravens takes another long swig of water, reminding himself to pee over the edge of the boat in a bit.

"Nah. I got nothing to help us here. I don't know where we are nor what is close. I can tell you what way the sun rises and sets so we can know which way is north, if that helps," Ravens smiles helpfully.

"I'm a bit more worried about food, if you must know. I can make us water for a bit, but food...uhm...food is a bit tougher," Ravens explains before letting his mind drift off to the consequences of that...ending with his gaze returning to Dorin.

He's going to try and eat me, isn't he?

With that thought, Ravens settles into the back of the boat and unhappily waits for rescue or death.


Male Human Taskmaster and Overlord / 10

The night comes to a close with little more than the typical amount of jests and revelry. The rum rations last and the pirates clamor for more, only to be rebuffed by the stern look of cut-throat Grok.

The next morning, the sun rises, as it's bound to do, and another hot day rises with the bright orb above. The waters are slightly choppy, but no storms loom...the only thing doing that is Master Scourge, who snarls and cracks his whip as everyone gathers on deck.

Look up an lively, ya' sea-b@&@~'s damned slobs! We've a good headin' an' a clear day; make the most of it!

He doles out the day's roles with his typical nature, his scowl deepening as he's confronted with those loyal to you and yours.

Kehlysch is forced up into the crow's nest to act as a lookout while Bendrauss works in the upper rigging. Perception checks, please

Moon works on repairs, sewing sails and splicing rope. DC10 profession sailor or dex check please

Louly finds her usual place next to Ambrose "Fishguts" Kroop, who seems to be quite sensible today. He sets you to fishing, in the hopes that the clear day would bring a fine catch to the surface. DC10 Profession fisherman or survival check

Can take 10, at this point; save for Kehlysch

Dorin and Ravens:
There's little for you to spot save water...and more water. You pass through the night with only minimal sleep, as your stomachs remind you of their empty state and your chapped and sunburnt skin burns no matter how you lay. The next morning dawns bright and hot, with slightly choppy waters and a faint breeze that is more than welcome.

Feel free to roll a profession sailor check if you have it to get more information on your bearing. You're exceedingly hungry, but the water from Ravens staves off swollen tongues for now.


Female Human Alchemist (beastmorph) 1 / Gunslinger 1

Louly will take 10, giving her a 15 Survival check.

Louly enjoys the day in her aft post, her customary grin splitting her face as she hauls in fish after fish.

It's nice to just be out of the galley sometimes, getting to actually enjoy life at sea without any of the ... craziness ... here.

She whistles softly, though her attempts to keep to a tune fail miserably, as the day passes.

Daytime action: None; she's just going her job and taking a day to relax.


Male Human (Varisian) Birdmaster 2

GM Rap, Dorin...oh who the heck am I kidding, everyone...:

Ravens stands and looks about, trying to rely on the knowledge he's gained while fleeing his pursuer on boats.

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14 Prof (Sailor)

"Correct me if I'm wrong, Dorin, but the current is flowing thataway and the sun is over there, right? So..."

...you're beginning to look like a big bearded red sausage....
*drool*...sausage...*drool*


Male Human Swashbuckling Rogue 2

Clear skies and wind at the sails, nothing could go wrong on this day! Happily, Bosun Moon works on repairs and sewing sails, enjoying the good weather.

Profession Sailor (take 10, +6): 16

Moon will use his daytime action to try, yet again, to influence those crew members still hostile towards the party.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12


Male Gillman Aberrant-bloodline Sorcerer/2nd

Kehlysch looks down from his perch high in the crow's nest, then quickly shifts his gaze out over the waters.

"This is punishment, no doubt, for not climbing that rope, yesterday. Ah well, It certainly beats the bilges..." he mutters to himself.

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 19

He sets himself firmy to his task, dutifully scanning the horizon for sign of anything unusual.


Male Dwarf Ranger Freebooter 2/HP:26/AC:16, T:12, FF:15/F:6, R:6, W:1/Perc:6/Init:1

On the Jolly Boat

Dorin wakes with a noticeable grumble to his belly. He walks to each of the four points of the small boat. after finishing on the Port side and taking his bearings with the sun, he tries to formulate position and heading based upon what he recalls from his last moments on The Man's Promise.

Aye, Ravens, let's be seein' if we can figure out just where we be and where we be headin'.

Profession Sailor: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21


Male Human Taskmaster and Overlord / 10

On the Jolly boat

You can tell that your boat has lost any momentum that it had when you made your escape. It at first seems odd that your pursuers haven't...well, persued, until Dorin remembers that this area is a well known and widely-used corridor for pirate vessels. From the fire to the anvil, it seems.

Perception checks, please

Aboard the Wormwood

Louly takes in a fine catch - broad-headed long, silvery-blue fish that put up quite the fight when netted. Fishguts lets out a low whistle and raises his bushy brows in surprise. Wasn't bound ta' be a special dinner, girl...but it is now! Why don' cha' get that book a' yours an' find what ya' 'ave fer a stew...heads an' all! He puncuates his request by hammering down his cleaver on the first wriggling blue fish, a rather disturbing grin on his ugly face.

Moon is rebuffed again, though the zeal with which he goes about his tasks is fairly infectious. Those friendly to the group can only grin and join in, and the day's tasks aren't quite so tedius.

Kehlysch gains the crow's nest without much difficulty, and earns the reward of standing out in the baking sun for hours. The joy of the vantage point is lost after the first few moments, but Kehlysch manages to remain alert. Just before midday, you can see a small craft on the horizon - bearing unknown. It has no discernible sail and seems to drift about aimlessly.


Male Human (Varisian) Birdmaster 2

Ravens scratches his ass as looks out to sea, lost, tired, and hungry.

I wonder if my fishing hook would work in this situation?

Ravens will take the hook out of his backpack and scratch his ass with that.

Much better.

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14 Perception


Male Gillman Aberrant-bloodline Sorcerer/2nd

Kehlysch looks around quickly, trying to spy as many of his companions as possible. As he spies each one, he draws upon his power and speaks into his or her mind (casts message:

Small boat on the horizon! If anyone's in it, they'll likely be pressed, just like us. Make sure to get to them before Plugg and Scourge's boys!"

Once he has contacted his comrades, Kehlysch points, sraight-armed, at the boat and calls out:

Small boat on the horizon! Small boat on the horizon!"


Male Dwarf Ranger Freebooter 2/HP:26/AC:16, T:12, FF:15/F:6, R:6, W:1/Perc:6/Init:1

Dorin scans the horizon on all sides, and he looks down at Ravens as he scratches away.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18

Dorin smiles broadly, and steps towards ravens,

If'n ya have a fishhook to scratch your arse, then mayhap ya' be knowin' how t'catch a fish with it?


Male Human (Varisian) Birdmaster 2

Ravens looks at the hook, then at Dorin, then again at the hook.

"You want to fish with this? Do you have any fishing line? Or twine?" I don't think fishing line is included when one buys a fish hook...and Ravens has none.

Ravens then uses the hook to pick at a sunblister on his arm.

"Yeah, I'd be fishing if I could. Maybe we could ask that boat if they have any extra."


Male Gillman Aberrant-bloodline Sorcerer/2nd

Message, at 2nd level, has a 20 minute duration and a range of 120'. When the boat gets into range, Kehlysch will send this message to occupants of the jolly boat:

GM Rap:
"This ship is the Wormwood, captained by the pirate Barnabas Harrigan. He will press you into service or kill you, if you resist. Hide anything you don't want confiscated before they haul you in."


Male Dwarf Ranger Freebooter 2/HP:26/AC:16, T:12, FF:15/F:6, R:6, W:1/Perc:6/Init:1

In the Jolly Boat

Assuming we spotted the boat with our perception checks.

Oi...would ya' look at that! Appears as if our luck be changin', eh?


Male Human (Varisian) Birdmaster 2

"Were you whispering at me, Dorin? Or did you hear that?" Ravens asks as he carefully hides his spell component pouch down his dandies, eventually snuggling them above his boots in his pants.

Ravens briefly wonders if he'll have time to stow his scrollcase, ink, and papers (which is safely secured in his waterproof bag) before the ship arrives, but realizes that he doesn't have a orifice big enough to accommodate it and shrugs.

"Do you think we should do what it says? The whispers, Dorin?"


Female Human Alchemist (beastmorph) 1 / Gunslinger 1

A boat! I wonder if this means we'll be boarding it? And getting loot! Like real pirates!

Louly's forgets about her trip to get her cookbook after Kehlysch's message and rushes to the deck, her hands fumbling in her pouches for some of her reagents. A quick bomb and they'll be easy pickings! she thinks with a grin. Let's see what Krine has to say to that!

She scrambles for a vantage point, looking around in the direction any of the other pirates are gathered.


Male Dwarf Ranger Freebooter 2/HP:26/AC:16, T:12, FF:15/F:6, R:6, W:1/Perc:6/Init:1

What whispers...what'd they say? Are ya daft?


Male Human Swashbuckling Rogue 2

A boat! The first we've yet to encounter, does seem odd? What keeps these waters so quiet and empty, maybe they'll know?"

Pausing in his repair work, Moon shades his beady eyes and squints across the water at the little craft.


Male Human Taskmaster and Overlord / 10

The Jollyboat

You both easily notice the much larger ship - a three masted sailing ship roughly the same size as The man's Promise. You both hear the whispered message, but by the time you do there is already a commotion on the main deck, as crewmen rush about. Some tug on the sails to align their path with yours, some ready ropes to haul you in, and more than one arms himself as he eyes your approach.

A man in a long, dark coat with a purple bandana and deep black hair and beard motions for you to come in, even as the two heavy men to his sides begin to uncoil ropes with grappling hooks. The dark man speaks up, over the distance. Need a hand, then, gents? Bring 'er in, if ya' can...if not, we'll tug ya' in.

The Wormwood

Kehylysch's call urges everyone on deck into motion, many adjusting the ships direction or bringing out strong ropes and hooks. Fipps and Jape arm themselves with saps, and Scourge stands between them, a predatory look in his eyes as he taps at the handle of the whip at his side.

You'll have to press in beside the trio to get near the ropes, where the obviously plan to bring the boat in.

As the boat drifts in, you can see two forms on it - one a shorter, burly figure and the other tall and thin.

Scourge motions for them to come in, even as Fipps and Jape begin to uncoil ropes with grappling hooks. Scourge speaks up, over the distance. Need a hand, then, gents? Bring 'er in, if ya' can...if not, we'll tug ya' in.


Male Human (Varisian) Birdmaster 2

Ravens moves to assist the larger boat to overtake the smaller boat.

"Uhm, let me put this hook someplace," Ravens hooks the hook into his leather armor so he can address the larger ship.

"Ahoy! We're lost! Can you give us twine!? We'll give you water for twine!""Well, the water will only last a day, but you can drink it quickly..."


Male Gillman Aberrant-bloodline Sorcerer/2nd

From his perch in the crow's nest, Kehlysch continues to warn the newcomers: (message)

GM Rap, Ravens, Dorin:
[b]"The man with the whip is Scourge, he's the bosun. He can't be reasoned with, and likes hurting people."


Male Dwarf Ranger Freebooter 2/HP:26/AC:16, T:12, FF:15/F:6, R:6, W:1/Perc:6/Init:1

After hearing the mysterious whispers in his ear, Dorin quickly secrets all of his possessions, but he leans upon his Longhammer.

No way I can be hidin' this thing.

Dorin slips the end of his hammer into the grappling hook, puuls it close and secures it to the far side of the Jollyboat, appearing at all tomes to use the weapon as a tool.

Aye, let me be securin' the boardin' lines so ya can tug us in.


Female Human Alchemist (beastmorph) 1 / Gunslinger 1

Disappointed after the surge of adrenaline, Louly lets go of her reagents.

Oh. When he said a boat, I thought he meant a real one.

I hope Scourge doesn't try to hurt them. Doesn't make much sense for him to, but that doesn't seem to have mattered much before.

She keeps watch from afar, waiting to see what these two newcomers bring, though aware she needs to get back to the galley too.


Male Human Swashbuckling Rogue 2

Water for twine? Clearly these swabs have been in the sun too long!

Moon works his way into the rope throwing and hauling, hoping to get near the cast-a-ways when they're hauled on board.

"Here lads, let me lend a hand at this, bring them aboard proper now."


Male Human (Varisian) Birdmaster 2

Ravens peels off a piece of burnt and cracked lip skin and eats it while the boat closes.


Male Gillman Aberrant-bloodline Sorcerer/2nd

Kehlysch speaks again through his power to the men in the jolly boat:

Gm Rap, Ravens, Dorin:

"The balding fellow with the peg-leg is called, Moon. The ebon-skinned woman near him is Louly. Once you have been signed-up as new crew members, find an opportunity to meet with them - they can help you...unless of course, you enjoy the prospect of being beaten for the most inconsquential of mistakes by Mister Scourge, and being harassed night and day by his sniveling lackeys."


Male Dwarf Ranger Freebooter 2/HP:26/AC:16, T:12, FF:15/F:6, R:6, W:1/Perc:6/Init:1

Dorin scratches his ear, shakes his head, and he hooks his hammer on the rail of the Wormwood and clambers aboard. He stands with both hands crossed on the head of the Longhammer while the butt end rests on the deck.

Climb: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26

Dorin Stonehammer's the name.


Male Gillman Aberrant-bloodline Sorcerer/2nd

Kehlysch uses his power to speak to Moon:

Bosun Moon:

"When you find the opportunity, have a chat with Grok, and make sure a few pieces of their gear don't get catalogued in the ship's stores. Having a gift for our new arrivals will help them decide whose side to favor when we finally make our play."


Male Human Swashbuckling Rogue 2

Moon turns a glance towards Kehlysch and gives him a short nod, then turns back to the task of hauling in the little boat.

"Look lively lads, we've new crew!" Moon continues pulling on the ropes until a castaway is in arm's reach and then extends a hand. "Dorin Stonehammer, you say, well pleased to meet you, I'm Moon, remember that, and I'll bet life here on the Wormwood is not what yer floating about in that tub to find." Moon guffaws at his ill humor as he pulls Dorin all the way over the railing, then he reaches back over the side to help the other man aboard.

"There lad, sun burned yer mind? Come on now, climb on board." Moon extends his hand to the man, though hesitantly as he watches him eat something from his own lip.

Salty Besmara! The man speaks not and is eating his own lips, what foul sorcery is this, or has the sun burned away his sanity?


Male Dwarf Ranger Freebooter 2/HP:26/AC:16, T:12, FF:15/F:6, R:6, W:1/Perc:6/Init:1

Well met, Moon!

Quietly he adds,

If'n its loot this berth be after, then I'm yer Dwarf. Piratin' be in me blood.


Female Human Alchemist (beastmorph) 1 / Gunslinger 1

Louly keeps an eye on the newcomers and Scourge and Co.'s reaction, but figures she's best off leaving it to Moon to greet the newcomers.


Male Human (Varisian) Birdmaster 2

Ravens follows Dorin aboard the Wormwood.

"Can we have food now? Or twine?' Ravens asks between his burnt lips. "My name is Garrick Snow...but you can call me Ravens. Cuz I'm good with birds."

Or maybe I can eat the twine.

Ravens looks around for food.

"I can sail some too. And I can read *and* write. But also food is nice."

Waiting for some response from GM Rap. Are we going too far? Too much? Should we RP more? Less?


Male Gillman Aberrant-bloodline Sorcerer/2nd

I guess we should hold off going any farther until he posts. I dunno. *shrug*


Female Human Alchemist (beastmorph) 1 / Gunslinger 1

Louly pipes up at Ravens' words.

"Oh, we've got plenty of food on the boat! I just caught some fish. It should be done ... um, soon."

She finishes lamely as she realizes that unless Fishguts is helping out, the dinner isn't actually going to get done while she's spending time here instead of in the galley.

701 to 750 of 989 << first < prev | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The voyage begins! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.