Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

GM Rapscallion's Skull and Shackles

Game Master Nayr Trebrot

Tales of piracy, power struggles, and treachery on the high seas. Are there any that can turn their fallen luck to real pirate gold?


451 to 500 of 989 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>

Male Human Taskmaster and Overlord / 10

Owlbear looks confused at your words, as if he were a child just scolded for doing what he thought was right. He shrugs...again noncommittally...and swings again. His fist feels like a blacksmith's anvil tied to the end of a ball and chain as it connects on the bridge of your nose, which promptly bursts like a spoiled tomato.

rolls:
Unarmed strike1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
Damage1d3 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

You hear hoots and boo's from the fore and poop decks at your lackluster performance. Almost immediately, a volley of putrid, spoiled vegetation follows...one of them being, ironically, a spoiled tomato.

Tomatoes; 1 attacks Owlbear and 2 attacks Gregor

rolls:
Attack11d2 ⇒ 2
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
Nonlethal damage1d2 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1

Attack21d2 ⇒ 1
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Nonlethal damage1d2 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1

Crit confirm

rolls:
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Damage1d3 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

One tomato glances off Gregor's shoulder and bursts into brown and red liquid, with the other hits the planks at Owlbear's feet.

Perception DC10:
You saw the throws - they came from Fipps, the fat bully and Jaundiced Jape, the half-orc mute

Perception DC15:
You could see a quick look from Fipps to Scourge, as if seeking approval. The slight nod that Scourge gave was apparently all Fipps needed.

7 nonlethal damage to Gregor!


Gregor looks around for Louly.

I don't think he gets the message...

Hell...I'm liable to get us both whipped if I don't make a better show of this.

Unarmed Strike: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Damage: 1d3 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

i have an idea...Moon...hand me your leg!


Male Human Swashbuckling Rogue 2

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25

Bosun Moon hands Gregor's gear to Bendrauss, takes a few steps forward, then pops off his peg leg and hands it to Gregor.

"Aye, lads, let's see a good fight, how's about we even this thing up!"

Moon fixes a stare to Fipps and Jape, then turns it to Scrouge.

"Or maybe this just be the opening round, eh Scrouge, how's about a three card fight? I'll whup up that fat bully Fipps next, then Bendruass here will pummel Jape for yer amusement."


Male Gillman Aberrant-bloodline Sorcerer/2nd

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 11

Kehlysch turns his shark-eyed stare on Fipps and Jape.

"Such courage it must take, to stand to the side and throw rotten fruit."

He turns to the ring and calls out: Fipps and Jape threw those tomatoes at you, Owlbear. Remember that when it comes time for another boxing match!"


Male Human Fighter (Corsair)/2

Ben interlocks his fingers stretching and flexing his large arms in front of him. Aye... I will. He says in reply to Moons suggestion.


Female Human Alchemist (beastmorph) 1 / Gunslinger 1

Louly winces at the heavy blows. "Be careful, Owlbear! Don't hurt him!" she calls out.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

"Hey!" she yells, as she sees the pair start throwing rotting fruit. "If you think that's funny, imagine how much everyone else will laugh when I don't miss."


Male Human Taskmaster and Overlord / 10

Fipps and Jape turn towards Moon, Jape even takig a step forward through the crowd. A booming voice from the poop deck chuckles out the mirth of Captain Barnabas Harrigan, and the massive man steps up beside Plugg to watch. They can fight next, then...they're so willing to bleed. Plugg, your pet's gotten timid.. He motions at Owlbear, who seems to be fighting half-heartedly.

In the silence, Gregor's strike slams into the big man's stomach, and he lets out a "whoof" of air as the punch batters his midsection. He steps forward, his face twisted in anger, but Louly's words ring out and draw his gaze. Owlbear looks lost as he searches the crowd for his friend, Gregor forgotten as quickly as the snap of rigging in high winds. Plugg's voice is laced with seething rage as he screams out at Owlbear to refocus him.

Fight!

Inaction by Owlbear, next round!


Male Gillman Aberrant-bloodline Sorcerer/2nd

Kehlysch resists the urge to unleash his power. He waits to see how things play out.


Gregor grabs Moon's leg and holds it high.

"When my own legs give out....this one will do!"

He hopes the jest raises everyone's spirits...including Owlbear. If not it will make a fine club!


Male Human Taskmaster and Overlord / 10

Many pirates roar out their laughter, but just as many hiss in protest. Plugg and Scourge look simply furious, both at Gregor's jest and Owlbear's confusion. Scourge's whip is out and ready, and he heads to the stairs to descend down from the poop deck.

Fipps and Jape, meanwhile, feel that this is a fine time to hurl more food...Louly can't imagine where they got such a rotten bounty.

Cabbage; 1 attacks Owlbear and 2 attacks Gregor

1d2 ⇒ 1
Attack1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17
Damage1d2 ⇒ 1

1d2 ⇒ 2
Attack1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
Damage1d2 ⇒ 1

One large chunk hits Owlbear and another hits Gregor. Owlbear shrugs it off as if it were a gnat, but Gregor is already staggered from Owlbear's blows. He falls, then Moon's leg falls on top of him.

Owlbear merely looks about in confusion, this fight surely having gotten away from his experience of "pummel, flatten, repeat." Suddenly, he groans and puts his hands to his ears as if to shut out something he didn't wish to hear.

perception DC15:
You notice Peppery, the sorceress, coming to the fore on the poop deck. She's whispering quickly and silently.


Male Gillman Aberrant-bloodline Sorcerer/2nd

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 20

Amidst the chaos on deck, Kehlysch decides to risk using his power. He focuses on Peppery and speaks into her mind (casts message) in his deepest, most menacing voice; speaking in Aklo.

Aklo:

"Your pathetic powers will not save you from a slow, gasping death in the cold dark depths!"

Intimidate: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18


Taken out by a head of cabbage...this is a new low for Gregor!


Female Human Alchemist (beastmorph) 1 / Gunslinger 1

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

Louly glances at Peppery, trying to make out what the woman is saying and if she's casting some sort of spell.

Perception, or add 2 if Spellcraft is the right skill: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

She'll also scoop up some of the rotten vegetation, ready to throw it back toward the two assailants if they continue their "assaults."

Food fight!


Male Human Swashbuckling Rogue 2

Bosun Moon hops forward on his remaining leg and retrieves his peg appendage, reattaching it to the stump below his knee. Then he grabs the cabbage and holds it high above his head.

"Pirates and Gentlemen, the victor of this fine bout, the CABBAGE."

Then Moon turns in a flash and hurls the cabbage directly at the head of Fipps.

hoping just to hit him and make Fipps angry, more than actually damaging him, if touch attack is possible will go with that
Cabbage to Fat Bully: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

"Come on then, you fat coward, come down here and fight like a real pirate. You're so desperate to please Scourge I'm starting to think you're his girl on this ship." Moon taunts Fipps, hoping to enrage the man into doing something stupid.


Male Human Taskmaster and Overlord / 10

The sorceress pauses in her mutterings, and her sharp eyes scan the deck of the ship. No response is immediately forthcoming, but Owlbear ceases holding his ears on the main deck.

Kehlysch:
Please give me a stealth check if you're trying to conceal it

Louly:
Alas, you can't tell what spell it is that the woman is using, if she actually is

There are more than a few laughs as Moon holds up the cabbage, but Fipps is most assuredly not one of them. The big man swats the cabbage out of the air with a growl, his face reddening with rage. He nearly runs down the steps in his effort to attack, then he leaps upon Moon with fists flying!

Please roll initiative and post first round actions if you beat a 12.


I assume I'll be snoozing for a bit...or do you want me to roll for kicks & giggles?


Male Human Swashbuckling Rogue 2

The chipped tooth Moon ain't ever one to shy away from a little brawling. A haymaker greets Fipps on his decent.

initiative: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

"Right then, you lout, let the Moon show you some stars!" The haymaker comes crashing in to the side of Fipp's skull.

Haymaker: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 21d3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Classic! Moon is the fumble master!

Fipp's Fight:
For the Fipps battle, Moon will continue to escape any grapples using escape artist +8, then keep trying to pummel Fipps with a +1/+1 to attacks, he'll use his Gunslinger's dodge to get away from thrown objects, and if possible he'll use sneak attack if Fipps get flat footed. Feel free to just roll everything out and finish it in a single post, I suspect Moon will get KOed, but that's never stopped him before :)


Female Human Alchemist (beastmorph) 1 / Gunslinger 1

Round 1
AC 13, touch 13, flat-footed 10
Fort +3, Ref +5, Will +1
CMD 13
HP 9/9
Bombs 0/4

Louly chucks the rotting fruit back at the charging Fipps, hoping to blind him at least long enough for Moon to get a blow in. Perhaps treat it as a dirty trick, blinding Fipps for a round?

Dice rolls:

Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16

Ranged (touch?) attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19


Male Human Taskmaster and Overlord / 10

Gregor - go ahead and roll init, though you're down right now. Perhaps one of your new friends will be helping you out


Male Gillman Aberrant-bloodline Sorcerer/2nd

Stealth: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12

Kehlysch tries to blend in with the raucous crowd on deck.


Gregor comes to for a brief moment, mutters something unintelligible and makes a hand motion as if he's rolling dice. His head hits
the deck soon after.

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


Male Human Taskmaster and Overlord / 10

Kehlysch:
You hear a faint whisper, a woman's whisper, but with a wicked edge. Found you, little pup. You've been causing some trouble, haven't you? The words are in common, with little accent at all, not even a pirate's brogue. A glance shows you that, indeed, Peppery is looking at you...she grins.

Louly's fine cabbage hurl hits Fipps directly in his fat jowls, and the rotten juiciness of the vegetable seeps into his eyes, eliciating an immediate howl of pain. He swats about at Moon with meaty paws, but he obviously can't see a thing. That point, however, doesn't seem to help Moon at all, as his haymaker whistles through the air a few feet from where he anticipated his fat, quivering target to be.

Gregor's prone form gets a lift...as Owlbear heaves him off of the ground and takes him from the new fight. He props the prone form up against the stairs up to the foredeck, where Sadira and Karn converge on Gregor, immediately tending to his wounds.

CLW1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Louly, Moon, Fipps, then Gregor - Ben and Kehlysch, please roll initiative if you mean to get involved in the fight. Otherwise, you can act normally from the peanut gallery


Female Human Alchemist (beastmorph) 1 / Gunslinger 1

"Good job, Owlbear. Protect your boatmates!" Louly calls to the man as she looks for something she can throw at Fipps. Assuming she can find some fruit -- or something harder if there's no rotting food nearby -- she again sends it flying toward Fipps.

Mechanics:

Ranged attack (with Precise Shot and Throw anything): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19

Move action: Pick up whatever (didn't include damage as I wasn't sure what I'd be able to find)
Standard action: Throw whatever

And that's probably it from me for who knows how long


Male Gillman Aberrant-bloodline Sorcerer/2nd

DM Rap:
Kehlysch looks back at her from the corner of his eye, replying through his power (casts message). "Congratulations. You're not completely oblivious. So where does this leave us? Do you intend to play the obedient slave and turn me in to your master, or do you have something else in mind?"

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18


Male Human Taskmaster and Overlord / 10

Louly easily finds some rotten fruit to throw back at Fipps...an apple, it turns out. Being that it's particularly smashed, it explodes into many dozens of chunks on Fipps's face.

Damage1d2 ⇒ 1

The man doesn't look particularly damaged by it, but it further impairs his vision, and serves to make him terribly angry. With a deep-bellied roar of rage, he charges at Louly.

Grapple attempt CMB1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

He wraps two fat hands around the throat of the slender and much lighter Louly, his face a picture of rage...and spoiled vegetation.

Kehlysch:
A pause...then - Nothing...for now. You're quite obviously not a threat to me, or to the captain...even if you were of such a mind, you're too clumsy. You may continue breathing, for now...and I will be watching you. Perhaps you may be useful to me yet.

Louly is being choked. Gregor and Moon - you're both within one move action of his flank. Bendrauss - you notice Jape seem to tense...


Male Human Swashbuckling Rogue 2

Moon leaps at the impaired Fipps, fists still swinging at the big man.

punch to Fipps: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 111d3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

is he flat footed and denied dex from being blinded? sneak attack damage?


Male Human Taskmaster and Overlord / 10

Not flat footed, no - but he has a significant dex penalty from the grappled condition, so you hit. And - yes, plese roll sneak attack damage.


Gregor will move toward Fipps and attempt to pull him off of Louly.

CMB 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8


Male Gillman Aberrant-bloodline Sorcerer/2nd

GM Rap:
Kehlysch turns his attention to the fight. Since the arrogant sorceress sees me as no threat... He sends a message to Owlbear. "Fipps is hurting Louly! He' s trying to kill her!"


Male Human Swashbuckling Rogue 2

Moon grins as his fist connects with the unaware Fipps.

sneak attack damage: 1d3 ⇒ 2
(assuming 1d3 for an unarmed sneak attack)


Male Human Taskmaster and Overlord / 10

Moon's fist slams home into Fipps' lower back, and the fat man howls with agony and rears back, though he still keeps one meaty hand wrapped around Louly's throat. The reaction serves to force Gregor's attempt to grab him to slide off ineffectually.

Owlbear howls again, holding his ears and turning red with rage. He turns murderous eyes to Fipps, and jumps forward, raising his two huge hands and slamming them down at the fat man.

Attack, raging1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
Damage1d3 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

The fists slam down on Fipps' upper back with a sickening thud, and the man instantly goes slack, his fat body laying on top of Louly, but with hands no longer grasping anything.

Figured Kehlysch's and, thus, Owlbear's actions as a delay. As of right now, there is no apparent opposition.


Male Human Swashbuckling Rogue 2

"Get off her you lazy lout!" Moon barks at the unconscious man as he grabs Fipps by the leg and tries to drag him off Louly. Unaware that Owlbear is raging, Bosun Moon doesn't perceive the threat standing next to him, focusing instead on getting the fat man off of Louly and checking to see if she is alright.


Female Human Alchemist (beastmorph) 1 / Gunslinger 1

"I'm OK, I'm OK," Louly says, her voice a little growly as she coughs a couple times. "Thanks, Owlbear! Thanks, Moon! It's a good thing you guys got him off me, because I was about to make sure he didn't have children anytime soon."

"Though thinking about that, it might be for the best anyway!"

She looks around the boat, to see if any other enemies are about to present themselves.


Male Human Taskmaster and Overlord / 10

Jape seems to come to a quick decision as he sees the fat body of his fellow pirate being heaved off of Louly. His feet stay rooted to their places, Jape being unwilling to risk the ire of the powerful group that now included the raging Owlbear. No other fighters seem to be coming, and you get a moment to collect your breath.

In the aftermath of the battle, Master Plugg's incredulous voice seems to nearly shriek with anger. What sort of madness is this? He looks prepared to say more from the top of the steps leading up to the poop deck, but the booming voice of the captain cuts him off. Captain Harrigan leans over the railing to look down at the carnage, his good eye showing wicked glee at the improptu show. A fine tussle, that's what it was! I can only imagine what we have for an encore. He chuckles to himself, then watches expectantly, as if hoping to see you squirm under his studying gaze. Plugg seethes behind the man's massive form.


Gregor silently makes for his gear and straps everything back on. Should there be an encore he'd like to be prepared.


Male Human Taskmaster and Overlord / 10

Harrigan shrugs, seeing everyone waiting on his behalf, and motions for Plugg. I'd think that your pet needs to be taught a lesson; he may have gotten a bit out of hand. He sends another hateful leer at the newest members of his group, then turns his back and heads back on the poop deck, presumably to the steps down into his quarters.

Plugg looks down at Fipps in disgust and motions for Jape. Clean 'im up! And, get three more of you on that ungrateful lout there and string him up to the mast! Master Scourge - he'd feel your lash, I'd think...then that one, for interfering. He points out Owlbear first, and then Louly. Master Scourge uncoils his whip with a quick look of disgust at Owlbear and then a look at Louly that promised a long and attentive session.

Going willingly?


Male Gillman Aberrant-bloodline Sorcerer/2nd

Kehlysch speaks just loud enough to be heard above the crowd noise. He speaks to no one in particular.

"Louly is to be beaten for throwing vegetables, but Jape is not? It seems that Mister Plugg has favorites among the crew. It must be nice, not having to fear the lash like the rest of us!"

Diplomacy (whoever is listening): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14


Male Human Swashbuckling Rogue 2

"You did good Owlbear, real good" says Moon reassuringly, "You protected Louly and she's yer friend and now ol' Bosun Moon is yer friend as well. You ignore those lashes the mean man is going to give you, we'll be along this evening to take care of you because yer our friend and friends take care of each other, just like you did for Louly." Moon pats the big man on the shoulder, treating him like a long lost chum that just walked into the pub.


Gregor steps in front of Louly and Owlbear. This was your doing, Plugg. If anyone deserves to be whipped it's you. Since I don't see that happening what don't you just let get about our work. We've already wasted enough time for one day.

Diplomacy 1d20 ⇒ 13


Male Human Fighter (Corsair)/2

Ben steps up next to Gregor with a terrible scowl on his face. Arms crossed over his chest.
Intimidation1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22


Male Human Taskmaster and Overlord / 10

Plugg's face reddens at the bold words, then his eyes go to Scourge and to his other officers. Scourge advances down the stairs with Riaris the master gunner, Kipper, the gunner's mate, and Patch Patchsalt, the boatswain's mate in tow. The four array themselves before Gregor, their weapons quite evident but not yet brandished...save for Scourge, whose whip is always ready to use.

The pirates around the group, even Rosie and Grok who don't seem afraid of anything, make a point to distance themselves slightly from the group gathered around the main mast.

perception DC10:
You can see a few others among the crew tense; mostly those who you've yet to influence over to your side. It appears that you're sorely outnumbered, though you can't guarantee which pirates tense to help you and which tense to do you harm.

perception DC15:
In addition to seeing the crew tense, a quick look at the officers, particularly Riaris and Kipper, tells you that these men and women have been in their share of fights...quite possibly more even than you.

Plugg smirks. Looks like someone's pullin' night duty...good thing, as tha' bilges are in need of a good cleanin'. Now, if ya' don' have any further objections, ye can get down there and start yer work...you, and you. There's still a punishment ta' be had, but ye'll miss seein' it. Tha' rest of ya' - time fer rum rations!

He points at Gregor and Kehlysch for the bilge work, and the officers set pull Louly and Owlbear to the main mast. Grok, her head hanging low in frustration, heads down to her store for the rations.

Going to wait for Louly's reaction, in particular


Female Human Alchemist (beastmorph) 1 / Gunslinger 1

"I'll take the same punishment as those two," she says, pointing at Jape and Fipps, "because I did nothing more than they did! And if Owlbear's to be lashed for attacking his crewmate -- which is what you brought him out here for , and I think the crowd had a good bit of entertainment all around! -- well, again, that's no more than Fipps did! So Owlbear should get no more punishment than he does at most, and less because he only did what you wanted! And even that much is stupid, because we're all supposed to be mates on this boat. If you have us attacking each other, how are we going to work together when there's another boat to plunder?"

The Mwangi woman barely seems to take a breath as she makes her appeal to save her and Owlbear's skins!

Diplomacy: 1d20 ⇒ 15
Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
Can you give us names of those who tensed, so we can keep them in mind for later?


Male Human Taskmaster and Overlord / 10

Plugg fumes at the appeal, though Scourge merely seems to look confused. He looks ready to shriek out his aggravation, but a quick glance around shows many of the other pirates nodding along with Louly's reasoning. Specifically, Sandara and Rosie, Grok and the gnome with the foppish hat...even the always-scowling man in the bandana all seem to be showing their agreement with the Mwangi woman. In the end, he throws up his hands in frustration.

Fine then, a lash fer tha' lot of you, and then back ta' work! His command given, Scourge and the others proceed to deal out the lashes, though the punishment is nowhere near as severe as it could have been. After the punishments, Gregor and Kehlysch are given work in the Bilges, but it's only lightly monitored, and they miss only a bit of the evening. The dinner and nightlife commences as it usually does, though there's a slightly somber mood among those who consider themselves to be your friends.

Nonlethal Damage to Louly1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

220 XP for the day, please, and give me night time actions. I added the tensed notes to the NPC's who were most obvious in the cmapaign info thread.


Male Human Swashbuckling Rogue 2

True to his word, Bosun Moon takes some time during the evening to check in on Owlbear and make sure he's doing well. He'll even encourage Kehlysch to provide a little healing for the big man if he looks injured. Other than that, Moon enjoys his mug of rum with Grok before turning in for a good nights rest.


Female Human Alchemist (beastmorph) 1 / Gunslinger 1

As soon as she gets some time to herself, Louly drinks down one of her extracts, closing the wounds on her back, though she's careful not to let anyone she's not friends with see.

When she gets a chance, she goes to visit Owlbear, to make sure he's ok.

"Thanks for your help, Owlbear. I'm sorry you had to get a lash because of me. If I had my way, none of that would happen. It's a stupid way to run a boat."

Later, she'll go in search of one of "Ratline" Rattsberger, Aretta Bansion, the gnome in the foppish hat or the man in the bandana, whichever she can find first without others around, hoping to strike up a conversation.

"So, what did you think of today's ... entertainment?"

Mechanics:

Nighttime action: Attempt to influence one of the PCs.
Diplomacy: 1d20 ⇒ 16
Sense motive: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11


Still a little groggy from his beating, Gregor turns in early so that he'll be well rested the following day. Knocked out by a cabbage while carrying a wooden leg...my mother will be so proud!


Male Gillman Aberrant-bloodline Sorcerer/2nd

Kehlysch passes on Moon's request for healing to Karn. "You are far better suited for the task than I am."

He waits for the evening's recreation to begin, then once again tries to slip away.

Stealth: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22


Male Human Taskmaster and Overlord / 10

Owlbear grins in spite of his bloody back; he seems well used to the pain, and he merely looks defeated. Boat run like this for long, now. Dey make the rules. He lowers his eyes, ashamed at the gratitude shown him. Louly friend...and now Louly's friends friends too. He waves away Karn's offer, shaking his head emphatically as if he feared the man may take his soul for the effort. Karn shrugs, but at least bandages the worst slashes for him.

Kehlysch slips away with little difficulty; everyone seems a bit preoccupied this evening. Some wagering circles break out and there is of course drinking to be had...as there always is...but there's an odd mood over the crew - more somber or tense than usual.

Louly finds Ratline...a rather ugly little halfling man with several missing fingers. A rigger by trade, he knows Bendrauss well enough, but nods at Louly as if she were a new acquaintance. He shrugs and replies in a slightly nasally voice. Ain't much for it, on this tub...seen 'em have Owlbear fight bafore...still ain't seen 'im beat.

Sense motive DC10:
He seems guarded, as if expecting you of fishing for him to take a side

Ya' sure done well fer yerself, though...ain't ne'er seen fat Fipps so mad!


Male Human Fighter (Corsair)/2

Ben feeling somewhat useless unhappily goes to get rested for the next days events. Stopping at Gregor's hammock to check on the man first.


"I was done in by a head of cabbage Ben! The bards will sing of this for ages...and not in a good way!"

451 to 500 of 989 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The voyage begins! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.