Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

GM Pox's "The Mummy's Mask"

Game Master WerePox47

In the city of Wati, the church of Pharasma holds a lottery allowing explorers to delve the tombs of the city's vast necropolis in search of the nation's lost glories.


8,751 to 8,800 of 8,841 << first < prev | 167 | 168 | 169 | 170 | 171 | 172 | 173 | 174 | 175 | 176 | 177 | next > last >>

Skills:
(5/Lvl) Diplomacy 15, Arcana: 17 , History: 19, Planes: 18, Religion:20, Linguistics:18, UMD, 15
Half-Elf Oracle(Spirit Guide) 15/ Hierophant 5: HP: 148/168 | AC: 29(36) | T: 16(23) | FF:27(34) | Fort: 18(19) | Ref: 13 (14)| Will: 24[25](+26/27] vs Charm, Compulsion and Emotion) | Init +7 Spells Active: Air Walk, Heroes Feast, Invisible(Ring),Extended Ironskin,Extended Life Bubble,ExtendedPro Evil, Pro Cold(90), Fire(78), Lightning(37), Stoneskin(DR 10/Adamantium)

Ama will use Divine Interference to hopefully change the crit. Sacrifice a 1st level spell


Human Fighter 15/Guardian 5: HP 164/164, Fort +16, Ref +17, Will +18, AC 49 (T 19, FF 44), CMD 47 (Grapple 62, Overrun 62), Perception +2, Init +8

reflex: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (5) + 17 = 22 ow

Did the birds have to move past me to get to the others? If so I get AOOs since I activated cage enemy. If I hit them they stopped. I have 10' reach for that purpose.


Earth Crypt

They have a 20' reach unfort.. Remeber you still have some protection from energy spells active, not sure how much absorption is left though. Amarantha being flat-footed you can't use that ability yet, but don't worry I don't think Hadjii can be critted in his elemental form.


Hadjii stats (at 130 of 130); STONESKIN all day:
human WolfShaman15: AC18(T15/FF14) | CMD26 | Fort+15/Ref+14/Will+24 Init+8 | Perception+28

I reckon those three attacks on Hadjii should have a 50% miss chance, <since he is invisible>...

<Elemental Body IV> does indeed confer immunity to critical hits -- so Ama can save that Divine Interference...


Earth Crypt

Missed that you went back invisible.. It would not have attacked you then.

1d2 ⇒ 1

3d4 ⇒ (2, 3, 1) = 6 1-2

The bird on the left instead targets Findlay with a blast of electricity from it's eyes..

Ranged Touch: 1d20 ⇒ 14 hits
Elec Dam: 6d6 ⇒ (3, 3, 3, 6, 2, 5) = 22
Sonic Dam: 6d6 ⇒ (3, 4, 1, 5, 3, 3) = 19 Need a DC 24 Fort save or be stunned and deafened for a round.

Also another lightning bolt strikes out from the storm cloud.

Randon: 1d5 ⇒ 4 targets Hemket
Elec Dam: 12d6 ⇒ (2, 4, 6, 4, 4, 4, 6, 3, 2, 2, 2, 5) = 44 DC 24 reflex for 1/2

Everyone is still up for the round. I know some pro electricity is still lingering on yall but I'm not sure how much for each person so you might wanna figure that out.


Male Ifrit Slayer 15(Perception +31, Stealth +26 Disable Device +41 Init +16, HP 179/179, AC 22, CMD 38, Fort+18, Ref +23, Will +15)

reflex: 1d20 + 23 ⇒ (4) + 23 = 27 evasion no damage.

unleash a volley at the one that is within 30'

point blank, rapid for 2 extra, deadly aim, precise, improved precise, clustered shot
to hit: 1d20 + 28 ⇒ (2) + 28 = 30 damage: 2d8 + 50 ⇒ (5, 2) + 50 = 57
to hit: 1d20 + 28 ⇒ (3) + 28 = 31 damage: 2d8 + 50 ⇒ (8, 4) + 50 = 62
to hit: 1d20 + 28 ⇒ (3) + 28 = 31 damage: 1d8 + 25 ⇒ (3) + 25 = 28
to hit: 1d20 + 28 ⇒ (5) + 28 = 33 damage: 1d8 + 25 ⇒ (6) + 25 = 31
to hit: 1d20 + 28 ⇒ (1) + 28 = 29 damage: 1d8 + 25 ⇒ (1) + 25 = 26
to hit: 1d20 + 28 ⇒ (1) + 28 = 29 damage: 1d8 + 25 ⇒ (4) + 25 = 29

Now that was perhaps the most pathetic series of rolls I have seen in my entire life.


Mythic Power: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 X X X X X X X X ... Legendary Item power: 1 2 3 4
Findlay's stats (at 155 of 155hp):
(Stoneskin active!) AC16(T14/FF12) | CMD22 | Fort+17/Ref+15/Will+14 | Init+14 | Perception+16

Findlay's Fortitude save: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (19) + 17 = 36

Findlay will use a Mythic Point to cast <Hold Monster> on the one that just zotted him -- throwing in a point from his arcane Reservoir to bump the Will save DC to 26...


Hadjii stats (at 130 of 130); STONESKIN all day:
human WolfShaman15: AC18(T15/FF14) | CMD26 | Fort+15/Ref+14/Will+24 Init+8 | Perception+28

Hadjii will drift invisibly down over Canaan, and use his Wand o' Cure Moderate Wounds to heal some of the damage the fighter has taken:

Cure Moderate Wounds (from wand): 2d8 + 3 ⇒ (4, 2) + 3 = 9

...then he'll fly straight up (Fly-by Attack), so he is 30' above the party...


Earth Crypt

No swift action for studied target? Are your attacks including the -4 from the wind?

Will: 1d20 ⇒ 17 saves vs the hold..


Male Ifrit Slayer 15(Perception +31, Stealth +26 Disable Device +41 Init +16, HP 179/179, AC 22, CMD 38, Fort+18, Ref +23, Will +15)

I forgot to put down studied target (but it is included in the numbers), and I didn't include the wind penalty. I don't imagine any of that hit anyway.


Earth Crypt

Despite his poor rolls Hemket still hits 3 times. The bird is still up though.

Amarantha is still up and then Can before the birds act again.

B1
B2 -111
B3


Human Fighter 15/Guardian 5: HP 164/164, Fort +16, Ref +17, Will +18, AC 49 (T 19, FF 44), CMD 47 (Grapple 62, Overrun 62), Perception +2, Init +8

Canaan will engage the wounded one (I'm assuming I'm adjacent to the target).

power attack
to hit: 1d20 + 33 ⇒ (19) + 33 = 52 damage: 1d6 + 30 ⇒ (5) + 30 = 35
to hit: 1d20 + 28 ⇒ (16) + 28 = 44 damage: 1d6 + 30 ⇒ (5) + 30 = 35
to hit: 1d20 + 23 ⇒ (1) + 23 = 24 damage: 1d6 + 30 ⇒ (1) + 30 = 31

confirm: 1d20 + 33 ⇒ (1) + 33 = 34 damage: 2d6 + 60 ⇒ (3, 4) + 60 = 67 nope
confirm: 1d20 + 28 ⇒ (4) + 28 = 32 damage: 2d6 + 60 ⇒ (2, 1) + 60 = 63


Skills:
(5/Lvl) Diplomacy 15, Arcana: 17 , History: 19, Planes: 18, Religion:20, Linguistics:18, UMD, 15
Half-Elf Oracle(Spirit Guide) 15/ Hierophant 5: HP: 148/168 | AC: 29(36) | T: 16(23) | FF:27(34) | Fort: 18(19) | Ref: 13 (14)| Will: 24[25](+26/27] vs Charm, Compulsion and Emotion) | Init +7 Spells Active: Air Walk, Heroes Feast, Invisible(Ring),Extended Ironskin,Extended Life Bubble,ExtendedPro Evil, Pro Cold(90), Fire(78), Lightning(37), Stoneskin(DR 10/Adamantium)

Ama who is invisible casts Blessing of Fervor on the group


Earth Crypt

I really need to remember people are invisible lol.. Oh well.

Can brings down the middle one with a series of accurate strikes.. Amarantha buffs the group..

Both birds target Hemket with eye lightning trying to take the ranged threat out..

2d20 ⇒ (7, 20) = 27
Confirm: 1d20 ⇒ 19 he is hit twice, once in the FACE!!

Lightning Dam: 18d6 ⇒ (2, 6, 1, 3, 5, 6, 6, 1, 1, 5, 6, 1, 1, 1, 3, 6, 3, 1) = 58
Sonic Dam: 18d6 ⇒ (1, 6, 1, 3, 2, 1, 1, 1, 2, 1, 2, 1, 1, 4, 6, 6, 2, 1) = 42

Plus 2 DC 24 fort saves or be stunned and deaf for a round.

Two lightning bolts randomly strike through the group again..

2d5 ⇒ (1, 1) = 2 Both going through the invisible Amarantha's square!

Lightning Dam: 24d6 ⇒ (6, 4, 5, 5, 5, 5, 6, 5, 4, 5, 5, 4, 4, 3, 5, 5, 3, 3, 1, 5, 5, 1, 3, 1) = 98 DC 24 reflex for 1/2..

GM:

3d4 ⇒ (4, 2, 3) = 9

Again I know there was pro lightning cast but I have no clue how much is left for everyone. I suppose Ill go back an tally it in the morn.. I asked for yall to keep up with the remaining but that doesnt seem to be done.

Everyone is up again.


Male Ifrit Slayer 15(Perception +31, Stealth +26 Disable Device +41 Init +16, HP 179/179, AC 22, CMD 38, Fort+18, Ref +23, Will +15)

fort save: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (10) + 18 = 28 pass
fort save: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (8) + 18 = 26 pass

79/179 HP

fire away
deadly aim, rapid for 2 extra, studied target, clustered shot, manyshot, blessing of fervor for extra attack

to hit: 1d20 + 28 ⇒ (3) + 28 = 31 damage: 2d8 + 50 ⇒ (6, 7) + 50 = 63
to hit: 1d20 + 28 ⇒ (13) + 28 = 41 damage: 2d8 + 50 ⇒ (1, 2) + 50 = 53
to hit: 1d20 + 28 ⇒ (7) + 28 = 35 damage: 1d8 + 25 ⇒ (2) + 25 = 27
to hit: 1d20 + 28 ⇒ (8) + 28 = 36 damage: 1d8 + 25 ⇒ (8) + 25 = 33
to hit: 1d20 + 28 ⇒ (6) + 28 = 34 damage: 1d8 + 25 ⇒ (6) + 25 = 31
to hit: 1d20 + 28 ⇒ (4) + 28 = 32 damage: 1d8 + 25 ⇒ (1) + 25 = 26


Skills:
(5/Lvl) Diplomacy 15, Arcana: 17 , History: 19, Planes: 18, Religion:20, Linguistics:18, UMD, 15
Half-Elf Oracle(Spirit Guide) 15/ Hierophant 5: HP: 148/168 | AC: 29(36) | T: 16(23) | FF:27(34) | Fort: 18(19) | Ref: 13 (14)| Will: 24[25](+26/27] vs Charm, Compulsion and Emotion) | Init +7 Spells Active: Air Walk, Heroes Feast, Invisible(Ring),Extended Ironskin,Extended Life Bubble,ExtendedPro Evil, Pro Cold(90), Fire(78), Lightning(37), Stoneskin(DR 10/Adamantium)
DM wrote:
I really need to remember people are invisible lol.. Oh well.

No Worries, I forget half the sheet I can do

DM wrote:
Again I know there was pro lightning cast but I have no clue how much is left for everyone. I suppose Ill go back an tally it in the morn.. I asked for y'all to keep up with the remaining but that doesn't seem to be done.

I got my Pro Energies updated on my status bar

Reflex: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (14) + 14 = 28

Ama will use Divine Interference to negate the crit on Hemket...Sacrifice a level 1 spell


Earth Crypt

Reroll: 1d20 ⇒ 19
Confirm: 1d20 ⇒ 15

Amarantha tries her best but is unable to turn the face blast Hemket took.. Just dumb luck to crit on the reroll.

Assuming Hemket is firing at the one not engauged with Can.. He downs it..

Rest of group still up.


Human Fighter 15/Guardian 5: HP 164/164, Fort +16, Ref +17, Will +18, AC 49 (T 19, FF 44), CMD 47 (Grapple 62, Overrun 62), Perception +2, Init +8

Canaan engages his target.

power attack, blessing of fervor for extra attack
to hit: 1d20 + 33 ⇒ (16) + 33 = 49 damage: 1d6 + 30 ⇒ (4) + 30 = 34
to hit: 1d20 + 33 ⇒ (10) + 33 = 43 damage: 1d6 + 30 ⇒ (4) + 30 = 34
to hit: 1d20 + 28 ⇒ (9) + 28 = 37 damage: 1d6 + 30 ⇒ (3) + 30 = 33
to hit: 1d20 + 23 ⇒ (9) + 23 = 32 damage: 1d6 + 30 ⇒ (6) + 30 = 36

confirm: 1d20 + 33 ⇒ (11) + 33 = 44 damage: 2d6 + 60 ⇒ (4, 6) + 60 = 70


Mythic Power: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 X X X X X X X X ... Legendary Item power: 1 2 3 4
Findlay's stats (at 155 of 155hp):
(Stoneskin active!) AC16(T14/FF12) | CMD22 | Fort+17/Ref+15/Will+14 | Init+14 | Perception+16

*if* the one Canaan is chopping is still alive after that 104-point crit -- plus 103 points from the other swings -- *then* Findlay will use a first-level spell slot to cast a Magic Missile at it:

Magic Missile damage: 5d4 + 5 ⇒ (4, 2, 3, 4, 3) + 5 = 21

and *if* it is still up after that, *then* he'll use a 5th-level spell slot to cast a prepared Quickened Magic Missile:

Magic Missile damage: 5d4 + 5 ⇒ (3, 2, 4, 3, 1) + 5 = 18

(kinda hopin' he doesn't have to use that 5th-level spell slot -- he only has two 5th-level slots left!)


Hadjii stats (at 130 of 130); STONESKIN all day:
human WolfShaman15: AC18(T15/FF14) | CMD26 | Fort+15/Ref+14/Will+24 Init+8 | Perception+28

Hadjii will drift 30' above the archer, and cast his prepared HEAL spell (using Faith's Reach) to cancel all the damage Hemket has taken so far this fight...


Earth Crypt

Last bird falls to the pit.. You have 2 more rounds to heal or do whatever while the door is opening. Once the stone door opens fully you all see.

Paintings of falcon-headed humanoids face one another on this chamber’s floor, and elaborate murals of birds in flight decorate the walls. In the west and east wings of the chamber, tall statues of owl-headed humanoids stand at attention with long spears. In a niche to the north stands a sizable crystalline pyramid of emerald, pulsing with light. Near it is an oddly positioned pillar lined with hieroglyphs in vertical columns, though blank spaces suggest it might be unfinished.

The ceiling is 25' up.

Sitting near the pyramid is what appears to be a mummified sphynx. Know Undead/Arcana

It does not immediately attack. Instead it speaks to the group.

"Hello adventures! If you have made it this far then you deserve a chance at solving my riddle. If you can do so you may have the pyramid free of charge. If you can't I'm afraid I must devour your souls! Please come closer and I will give you the details!"

On yall now.


Male Ifrit Slayer 15(Perception +31, Stealth +26 Disable Device +41 Init +16, HP 179/179, AC 22, CMD 38, Fort+18, Ref +23, Will +15)

"Might as well ask it. What's the riddle?"


Earth Crypt

"Very Well."

"A wealthy merchant of Sothis had a daughter of great beauty, upon whom he settled a rich dowry. Unwilling to part with either his daughter or his wealth, he found one reason after another to rebuff her many suitors. But when two sons of Pharaoh’s chamberlain presented themselves, the merchant knew he could not reject them outright as he had the others. Thinking himself wise, the merchant devised an impossible means to decide which man would marry his daughter: the brothers would race their camels around the outskirts of the city, and whichever brother’s camel came in last, that man would have the hand of his daughter and her rich dowry. This way, thought the merchant, the race would never end! But the brothers were no fools, and soon found a way to outsmart the wily merchant. What did they do?"

"I will give you a moment to think about it."


Hadjii stats (at 130 of 130); STONESKIN all day:
human WolfShaman15: AC18(T15/FF14) | CMD26 | Fort+15/Ref+14/Will+24 Init+8 | Perception+28

over the Telepathic Bond, Hadjii runs his thoughts by the crew:

"The brothers *could* simply decide between themselves which one should marry the daughter -- then the other brother would just run his camels around the city and win the race..."


Mythic Power: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 X X X X X X X X ... Legendary Item power: 1 2 3 4
Findlay's stats (at 155 of 155hp):
(Stoneskin active!) AC16(T14/FF12) | CMD22 | Fort+17/Ref+15/Will+14 | Init+14 | Perception+16

did Findlay need to use his 5th-level slot for Quickened Magic Missile? or was 228 point enough to slay the last Thunderbird before Findlay would have added 18 more with the Quickened spell?

I was trying to specifically use *if* and *then* statements to conserve spell slots...


Earth Crypt

Didnt need the spell.


Mythic Power: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 X X X X X X X X ... Legendary Item power: 1 2 3 4
Findlay's stats (at 155 of 155hp):
(Stoneskin active!) AC16(T14/FF12) | CMD22 | Fort+17/Ref+15/Will+14 | Init+14 | Perception+16

yay!

forgot Findlay's Knowledge check:
Findlay's Knowledge:Arcana check: 1d20 + 28 ⇒ (3) + 28 = 31


Earth Crypt

You know soem things about an Androsphinx in life, 2 questions.


Skills:
(5/Lvl) Diplomacy 15, Arcana: 17 , History: 19, Planes: 18, Religion:20, Linguistics:18, UMD, 15
Half-Elf Oracle(Spirit Guide) 15/ Hierophant 5: HP: 148/168 | AC: 29(36) | T: 16(23) | FF:27(34) | Fort: 18(19) | Ref: 13 (14)| Will: 24[25](+26/27] vs Charm, Compulsion and Emotion) | Init +7 Spells Active: Air Walk, Heroes Feast, Invisible(Ring),Extended Ironskin,Extended Life Bubble,ExtendedPro Evil, Pro Cold(90), Fire(78), Lightning(37), Stoneskin(DR 10/Adamantium)

Ama will hit Findlay with a CMW: 2d8 + 15 ⇒ (6, 8) + 15 = 29 and Herself with Mythic Breath of Life 5d12 + 15 ⇒ (12, 12, 10, 7, 7) + 15 = 63

Everyone else good?


Mythic Power: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 X X X X X X X X ... Legendary Item power: 1 2 3 4
Findlay's stats (at 155 of 155hp):
(Stoneskin active!) AC16(T14/FF12) | CMD22 | Fort+17/Ref+15/Will+14 | Init+14 | Perception+16

Findlay will mentally share around whatever he knows about the androsphinx' special attacks and special defenses...


Earth Crypt

It has all the standard Androsphinx's stuff, pounce/rake, and roar abilities. You can guess that it probably has some of the standard mummies offensive abilities and defenses as well just from interaction with them.. These being it can haste itself a few rounds per day, cause rot with attacks, and has DR plus standard undead immunities etc..

Feel free to discuss among yourselves. It does not consider the talking a guess. Someone must give it the "Final Answer" talk before it tells you if your right or wrong.

Are yall moving in at all?


Skills:
(5/Lvl) Diplomacy 15, Arcana: 17 , History: 19, Planes: 18, Religion:20, Linguistics:18, UMD, 15
Half-Elf Oracle(Spirit Guide) 15/ Hierophant 5: HP: 148/168 | AC: 29(36) | T: 16(23) | FF:27(34) | Fort: 18(19) | Ref: 13 (14)| Will: 24[25](+26/27] vs Charm, Compulsion and Emotion) | Init +7 Spells Active: Air Walk, Heroes Feast, Invisible(Ring),Extended Ironskin,Extended Life Bubble,ExtendedPro Evil, Pro Cold(90), Fire(78), Lightning(37), Stoneskin(DR 10/Adamantium)
Sphinx wrote:
the merchant devised an impossible means to decide which man would marry his daughter: the brothers would race their camels around the outskirts of the city, and whichever brother’s camel came in last, that man would have the hand of his daughter and her rich dowry. This way, thought the merchant, the race would never end! But the brothers were no fools,

Ama ponders the sphinxes riddle...Is the race once around the city or more cause that's not specified


Earth Crypt

The sphynx taps it's claws on the floor while it waits for a response.


Male Ifrit Slayer 15(Perception +31, Stealth +26 Disable Device +41 Init +16, HP 179/179, AC 22, CMD 38, Fort+18, Ref +23, Will +15)

As I despise most riddles found in RPGs, I'm inclined to just kill him and be done with it. If someone has an answer, say it so we can get onto the fight as no doubt it will be wrong because the author will have used some obscure tortuous 'logic' for his answer.


Earth Crypt

Fighting is indeed an option.. You all are after the pyramid afterall. Answering the riddle will just save spells/use stuff etc..


Skills:
(5/Lvl) Diplomacy 15, Arcana: 17 , History: 19, Planes: 18, Religion:20, Linguistics:18, UMD, 15
Half-Elf Oracle(Spirit Guide) 15/ Hierophant 5: HP: 148/168 | AC: 29(36) | T: 16(23) | FF:27(34) | Fort: 18(19) | Ref: 13 (14)| Will: 24[25](+26/27] vs Charm, Compulsion and Emotion) | Init +7 Spells Active: Air Walk, Heroes Feast, Invisible(Ring),Extended Ironskin,Extended Life Bubble,ExtendedPro Evil, Pro Cold(90), Fire(78), Lightning(37), Stoneskin(DR 10/Adamantium)
Sphinx wrote:
the merchant devised an impossible means to decide which man would marry his daughter: the brothers would race their camels around the outskirts of the city, and whichever brother’s camel came in last, that man would have the hand of his daughter and her rich dowry. This way, thought the merchant, the race would never end! But the brothers were no fools,

Ok since there appears to be no end to this race and it specifically says whichever camel comes in last. The only way is for the brother's to switch camel's so there is no winner thus no loser.

Just a reminder Pox, I am moving this weekend


Hadjii stats (at 130 of 130); STONESKIN all day:
human WolfShaman15: AC18(T15/FF14) | CMD26 | Fort+15/Ref+14/Will+24 Init+8 | Perception+28

"Yes, I believe if the brothers switch camels, then they would race properly: the one that got their brother's camel to win the race would see his own camel lose -- and gain the merchant's daughter in marriage!"


Earth Crypt

The sphinx smiles and then speaks.. "You have answered correctly and may use the pyramid for 10 minutes. You time starts once you touch it."

It not so many words I will hint that yall can just wait till you have the other 2 and come back for this one to open the next part..

This wing is cleared. Two left, which one next? Earth or Fire?


Human Fighter 15/Guardian 5: HP 164/164, Fort +16, Ref +17, Will +18, AC 49 (T 19, FF 44), CMD 47 (Grapple 62, Overrun 62), Perception +2, Init +8

Earth.


Earth Crypt

Ok.. Heading to take the boys trick o treating and ill update later or tm morn.


Earth Crypt

The entrance to the earth crypt is on the western face at 100' up.. Once you are on the platform you see the standard blocked entrance. On the stone is.

"Fanciful, etched designs surround a large symbol of a golden scarab beetle at the center of a dark brown block of stone. Hieroglyphs are carved beneath it. The rich smell of freshly tilled soil is powerful here."

The hieroglyphs read “Speak the name of the one to whom this Crypt of Earth is dedicated in the manner that would be most pleasing.”

Findlay recognizes the symbols as that of a prominent Sepid Div from back in the day named Kaahbek..


Earth Crypt

New map as well.


Earth Crypt

On yall..


Skills:
(5/Lvl) Diplomacy 15, Arcana: 17 , History: 19, Planes: 18, Religion:20, Linguistics:18, UMD, 15
Half-Elf Oracle(Spirit Guide) 15/ Hierophant 5: HP: 148/168 | AC: 29(36) | T: 16(23) | FF:27(34) | Fort: 18(19) | Ref: 13 (14)| Will: 24[25](+26/27] vs Charm, Compulsion and Emotion) | Init +7 Spells Active: Air Walk, Heroes Feast, Invisible(Ring),Extended Ironskin,Extended Life Bubble,ExtendedPro Evil, Pro Cold(90), Fire(78), Lightning(37), Stoneskin(DR 10/Adamantium)

Ama follows behind the group invisibly


Male Ifrit Slayer 15(Perception +31, Stealth +26 Disable Device +41 Init +16, HP 179/179, AC 22, CMD 38, Fort+18, Ref +23, Will +15)

Speaking ancient Osiriani as well, Hemket recofnizes the heirglyphs and speaks out the name. "Kaahbeck"


Earth Crypt

The stone starts to crumble, but does not provide entrance yet..


Hadjii stats (at 130 of 130); STONESKIN all day:
human WolfShaman15: AC18(T15/FF14) | CMD26 | Fort+15/Ref+14/Will+24 Init+8 | Perception+28

Hadjii knows terran (and all the other elemental languages, so he can talk to his summoned elementals): he will say ”Khaabeck” in terran...


Earth Crypt

Eventually the party says the name enough for the stone to completely crumble. You all see..

"A large painting of a scarab covers most of the floor of this chamber, and hieroglyphs are carved in the walls. A dark stone block is embedded in the east wall of the chamber, with etchings and carved hieroglyphs surrounding a scarab symbol inscribed on its face."

You notice the name is a bit different and realize it's a trap.. Saying the proper phrase causes the stone to crumble and you see a tunnel that moves 70' to the east.. Moving down it you come to a room..

"Flower petals are painted around the edges of a five-foot-wide hole in the middle of this circular chamber. A narrow corridor exits the room to the east."

The flower radiant's strong magic and you all think if you spent enough time in here you would benefit from a heal spell.


Hadjii stats (at 130 of 130); STONESKIN all day:
human WolfShaman15: AC18(T15/FF14) | CMD26 | Fort+15/Ref+14/Will+24 Init+8 | Perception+28

Hadjii is willing to wait if someone needs healing; in any case, he'll be last in line when the party proceeds down the narrow corridor...


Human Fighter 15/Guardian 5: HP 164/164, Fort +16, Ref +17, Will +18, AC 49 (T 19, FF 44), CMD 47 (Grapple 62, Overrun 62), Perception +2, Init +8

Unless someone needs healing, we head east with Canaan in the lead and Hemket behind him to use trapdar.

8,751 to 8,800 of 8,841 << first < prev | 167 | 168 | 169 | 170 | 171 | 172 | 173 | 174 | 175 | 176 | 177 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Pox's "The Mummy's Mask" All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.