Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

GM_Pace's Serpent's Skull

Game Master jhpace1

Another Serpent's Skull, but with psionics and 3rd party material. Uses the Pathfinder Reference Document online as well as the Open Gaming License


201 to 250 of 974 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Female Human Ranger 2D10

Perception check: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Knowledge: Geography check: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
Survival skill check: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21


Male Half-Orc Verdant Sorcerer (1)

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 4

Survival: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Varash starts following the marks in the sand. "Hopefully this won't be too long a trek.


Male Half-Elf (Varisian) Cleric of Sarenrae 1

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13


Male Human Gamemaster

(You probably knew this but you are no longer sickened.)

To the south, a wall of green rises in the form of a dense jungle filled with a cacophony of life. To the east and west, ragged arms of jagged rocks reach out to embrace a wave-tossed cove, while to the north, the waters of the sea surge and churn between the beach and a line of razor-sharp rocks.

After a half hour of walking up the beach, Sasha and Phillip point out what looks like a ship in the ocean. As you approach, it only takes a cursory glance to confirm that the Jenivere will never sail again. Only the presence of a sharp ridge of rock near the side of the sheer cliff wall has prevented the wreck from sinking entirely into the sea, for only the ship’s stern seems to have survived the wreck. This portion is wedged at an angle between the cliff and the rocks, and each wave shakes and tosses the wreck alarmingly. It won’t be long before the constant pounding of the waves dislodges the wreck and allows the hungry sea to claim the last of this once-fine ship.

Fortunately, it is still low tide and the ship is still relatively accessible via a large rocky passage jutting out above the deck. Or you could try swimming to the hull.

(I will need either two Climb checks or two Swim checks from each of you.)

for Ashana:

You dream of drifting along a moonless night at sea, your raft going up and down the waves gently. Up and down, up and down, thump and thump, thump and thump. Your hand hurts. (Take 1 point of damage.)

You wake up to something making a bashing noise above you. Something pinches your hand, again. You wake up - looking straight at a green scorpion-like creature trying to take a chunk out of your right hand. Crates and boxes are all around you - you appear to have tumbled quite a bit around the hold. Use this map of the hold.

(No need for initiative - it's just you and the sea scorpion for now!)


Male Human Aegis 1

Seeing the Jenivere in such bad condition, Phillip says:"I can make it there faster. I'll meet you there, and I'll try and gather stuff so we can get out as quickly as possible."

Unless interrupted, Phillip will run into the ocean, saluting as he falls backwards, and once he is underwater, he will materialize his Astral Skin, gaining both a 40 foot swim speed and the ability to breathe underwater. He will then use the run action underwater until reaching the hull.

Swim roll, if necessary,1d20 + 13 ⇒ (14) + 13 = 27

And another1d20 + 13 ⇒ (12) + 13 = 25

GM Pace:
-8 on either of those if they are not to avoid a hazard or perform a special action.


Female Catfolk Rogue(Scout/Knife master) 1

Spoiler:

Ashana awakens with a start and groans as she feels the pain in her hand. She then jumps to her feet(see acrobatics check below) as she sees the scorpion like creature and tries to scare it off, shouting at it and trying to look threatening(see intimidate check below).

If this doesn't work she will try to attack the creature. Either with her claws or with her dagger if she still has her equipment(see attack rolls below).

Acrobatics check:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9
Intimidate check:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
To hit and damage with claws:1d20 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 01d20 - 1 ⇒ (16) - 1 = 151d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 31d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
To hit and damage with dagger:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 91d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


Female Human Ranger 2D10

"Well, that doesn't look good." Sasha said to the others, agreeing with Phillip's initial statement. She then saw Phillip run to the surf, give a jaunty salute, and dive into the water. "So our fair-haired boy wants a race?" the redhead exclaimed, her hands on her hips. "Last one to the ship, or what's left of it, gets to eat the cook's food again!" Sasha called out, running to the cliff and climbing up.

Climb check: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
Climb check: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21

Sasha stumbled, then scrambled up the cliff onto the top.


Male Half-Elf (Varisian) Cleric of Sarenrae 1

sorry for the delay

Climb: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (9) - 3 = 6
Climb: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (6) - 3 = 3


Male Half-Orc Verdant Sorcerer (1)

OOC: would casting enlarge person, help me walk out to the ship?

Otherwise, Varash starts collecting and laying out kindling for a fire, as both goods and people are likely going to need to be warmed/dried.

Taking 10 on survival, for a 15 in this task.


Male Human Gamemaster

for Ashana:

(Using the map of the Jenivere hold.)

Your Acrobatics check equals the sea scorpion's CMD, it gets an AOO.
Claw attack: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (16) + 0 = 16 for 1d2 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0 points
It missed, and would have been just a bruise, anyway.

The crustacean merely blinks at you when you yell at it, but one of your claws manages to scrape its' exoskeleton (-2 hp). Your dagger can't get close to its' vulnerable areas.

The little green sea scorpion, the size of a cat, strikes back in a full attack.
Claw attack: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (20) + 0 = 20 (Possible crit.) 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (16) + 0 = 16 (Does not confirm your AC of 17.) for 1d2 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0 points
Claw attack: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (16) + 0 = 16 (Miss.)
Stinger attack: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (14) + 0 = 14 (Miss.)

One of the creature's claws thumps against your foot, but doesn't hurt you. The green sea scorpion hisses at you and looks like it will attack again.

For the first time you notice the rolling and pitching of the ship with the rough waves, causing the floor to be at an awkward angle. (Take a -2 penalty to attacks because of the difficult terrain. The sea scorpion will get it too now.)

for Phillip:

Your transit along the bottom of the sea is not too difficult, but you do notice the strength of the receding tide as the nearby fish and crabs ignore you. Looking up into the sunlight above as you follow the cliff to where it is keeping the Jenivere, you see that you can either 1.) climb the starboard side of the hull onto the deck, or 2.) enter the ship from where it broke in half at the hold, just swimming in as the tide surges forward.

If you choose Option #1, give me a Climb check.
If you choose Option #2, give me a Perception check.

for Varash:

(Varash, your Strength would improve with Enlarge Person, and that would improve your Climb check. The sea is deeper than 10 feet where the Jenivere sunk, so you would still need a Swim check if you swam.)

The half-orc finds it no problem to get driftwood from the surf line to make a fire.

Sasha called out from where the cliff touched the Jenivere, "Hey! We gots another one of those sea scorpions here!" She turned around just in time to see Adriano trip off of the side of the cliff into the churning tide below. "Hey! Don't do that!" Sasha told the cleric.

(Adriano, give me a Reflex save to see if you can catch a handhold or foothold on the way down, or if you decide to go for a swim. I.e., if you can't make DC 15 on the Reflex, followed by a Climb check to get back up, go ahead and roll for the Swim check. Your leather armor isn't heavy, but it will help you sink to the bottom if you wish.)

(Pant pant pant. Party split up...can't type fast enough for each person's perspective...argh!)


Male Half-Elf (Varisian) Cleric of Sarenrae 1

Feeling his feet slipping from underneath him.

Reflex: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Adriano starts to claw at his leather armor trying to get it off as he starts to go under the water. "Help"


Male Half-Orc Verdant Sorcerer (1)
Adriano Fierro wrote:

Feeling his feet slipping from underneath him.

Reflex: 1d20+1

Adriano starts to claw at his leather armor trying to get it off as he starts to go under the water. "Help"

Varash sees Adriano fall in, and sighs. Dropping his gear by the partly built fire, Varash casts enlarge person himself, and then attempts to walk/swim out to the cleric.

Don't panic!

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16


Male Human Aegis 1

Oting for option #2

Perception:1d20 ⇒ 20

How's that?


Male Half-Elf (Varisian) Cleric of Sarenrae 1

Adriano see Varash coming towards him he tries to calm down not wanting to drown, as he gets another mouthful of water he realizes he should have tried to do more physical activities while at the Temple rather than just reading then he might know how to swim. he chuckles as he tries to keep his head above water.


Female Catfolk Rogue(Scout/Knife master) 1

GMP:

Ashana will hiss back at the crab and then attack using her claws.
1d20 - 3 ⇒ (5) - 3 = 21d20 - 3 ⇒ (9) - 3 = 61d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


Male Human Gamemaster

for Ashana:

Using the map of the hold of the Jenivere
Ashana, your attacks are ineffective at scratching the sea scorpion's exoskeleton. You did hurt it pretty effectively with that one attack, you just need to do that again. The little green sea scorpion attacks back with both claws and its' stinger.

Claw attack: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (1) - 2 = -1 Damage: 1d2 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0
Claw attack: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (11) - 2 = 9 Damage: 1d2 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0
Stinger attack: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (15) - 2 = 13 Damage: 1d2 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0

The rolling of the ship as it hits the nearby cliff makes for unsteady footing, and the sea scorpion is having a hard time with its' balance. It misses you entirely, one claw dragging the wooden floor.

for Phillip:

Phillip, as you round the edge of the broken merchant ship, you sweep into the hold with the tide. What meets your eyes and ears is what sounds like a catfight, with hissing and spitting. What you see is a figure among the crates, a strange catlike person trying to fend itself off from one of those sea scorpions you just fought yourself. It's one of the smaller green sea scorpion-lobsters. (Use this map for reference. You are at R10.) You also hear a loud thumping coming from above, on the main deck proper.

As you sweep in, one of the crates in the hold is carried away by the receding tide waters, becoming a bobbing cork on the waves. (The one at Q06.)

(The floor of the hold is at an awkward angle. (Take a -2 penalty to attacks because of the difficult terrain.))

for the rest of the party:

(Using this map to show you where you are in reference to the cliff and the Jenivere.)

(Varash, a 16 isn't good enough for the DC, but you didn't fail by 5 or more, so you just don't get as far as you hoped. Roll another Swim check to get to Adriano.)

Sasha:
"Of all the... Don't panic!" Sasha shouted, echoing Varash coming at them in his enlarged form as he fought the waves.
Climb check: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
Acrobatics check: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Swim check: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20
CMB: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16

Sasha went to the edge of the cliff to help Adriano, nearly slipping herself. She managed to turn it at the last moment into a dive into the sea churning Adriano next to the cliff. Sasha quickly grabbed Adriano by the collar, shoving him closer to the cliff so he could grab hold of the wet rocks. (+2 bonus to your next cliff Climb check, you don't have to Swim.)

"Get up there, city boy!" Sasha said, not angry at Adriano, almost laughing at him. "Next time I'll bring a rope!"

Sasha started to re-climb the cliff to the top again by herself.


Male Human Aegis 1

GM Pace and Ashana:
Phillip will try to move to K7, jumping over the crate in L8, drawing his rapier sometime along the movement. Squares: Q10, P10, O10, N9, M9, L8, K7

Acrobatics to jump over crate:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15

If he makes it over the crate, he'll take a stab at the Scorpion.

Attack:1d20 + 5 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 5 + 2 - 2 = 14
Damage:1d6 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

"You're okay now, Phillip's here...Uhh...."

GM Pace:
Also, I laughed at the link.


Male Half-Orc Verdant Sorcerer (1)

OOC: Varash waits where he is, waiting to see if the cliff rescue is successful.

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18


Male Human Gamemaster

(Split party...one person late....means I can keep posting!)

for Phillip and Ashana:

Using the map of the hold.

Phillip somehow managed to just barely leap atop a barrel next to the cat person and skewered the sea scorpion with his rapier. (The sea scorp is dead.) The two people are left looking at each other.

Meanwhile, the ship continues to be buffeted against the nearby cliff, and another crate (the one at E11) begins to slide across the hold to the open sea, about to join the other crates, casks, loose rope, a block and tackle, and barrels of food, water, and supplies in attaining freedom from the half-sunlit hold.


Male Human Aegis 1

GM Pace and Ashana:
As the scorpion falls, Phillip's Astral Skin dissipates. "Soo.... uhhh.... I can't say I've ever seen someone like you. It doesn't matter, we've gotta get out of here. The way I came in is too dangerous for you. Let's get going up, then?" Phillip unconsciously scratches his head approximately where Ashana's ears would be on hers. I assume Phillip will know where to go to get his stuff? I'd like to take a detour approaching that. As Phillip goes to sheathe his rapier, the ship lurches, and the barrel he's on tips on it's side, leaving him sprawled on the flor, although he gets up soon after,

Edit: Spoiler edited


Male Half-Elf (Varisian) Cleric of Sarenrae 1

Adriano looks up at Sasha and chuckles, looking almost embarassed, "I guess I should have gotten out more. he pause to collect himself "Thank you"

Adriano takes a deep breath and try to climb again.
Climb: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (13) - 1 = 12


Male Human Gamemaster

for Adriano, Varash, and those above water outside the ship:

Adriano's corrected Climb check: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

Adriano manages, with a lot of huffing and puffing, to finally make it to the top of the cliff to join Sasha in looking down at the Jenivere. Varash stayed where he was, fighting against the receding current.

Sasha, helping the cleric up, sashayed over to the edge of the cliff above the deck of the ship. (Use this map for the ship.) "Get your weapon out, if you have one." she told the half-elf. Sasha seemed cheerful at the prospect of another battle. "When we jump down there, we're going to have to kill another one of those sea scorpion-things. This one's really wanting to get in the cabins for some reason. Look at it banging on the door like that." The redhead unsheathed her masterwork rapier, and made as if to jump down the five or six feet to the pitching deck of the Jenivere.

(As soon as you get to the main deck I'll roll initiative. Are all three of you going? Varash will need both a Swim check and a Climb check to make it to the ship, or just a Swim check to make it back to shore safely.)


Male Half-Orc Verdant Sorcerer (1)

Varash wades back towards the shore, muttering about how clumsly oafs shouldn't be climbing cliffs.

first swim check
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

OOC: how deep is the water? can i touch as a large person now?

Second swim check to recover
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22


Male Half-Elf (Varisian) Cleric of Sarenrae 1

Adriano Draws his scimitar and Runs up to the Sasha. "Maybe more survivors, let's put an end to him and find out." Adriano is all gung ho to kill the scorpion and show Sasha and the others he is not all useless.


Male Human Gamemaster

(Ashana Blacktail, are you still here?)

(Varash, you make it back to shore with some false steps against the strong tide.)

for Sasha and Adriano:

Sasha initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14 Acrobatics check: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
Adriano initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 Acrobatics check: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (8) - 2 = 6 (You made DC 5, heh.)
Sea Scorpion on the deck initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21

(Using the map of the Jenivere's deck.)

(The floor of the hold is at an awkward angle. (Take a -2 penalty to attacks because of the difficult terrain.))

The eurypterid sees something large about to drop upon it and scuttles out of the way. Sasha made a five-foot step (to L09) and attacked with her rapier, her kukri in her other hand. "Hello, ugly!" she said.
Rapier attack: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (18) + 6 - 2 = 22 (Crit threat.) 1d20 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (15) + 6 - 2 = 19 (Confirmed.)
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 + 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7 for 10 points
The thin blade slices across the exoskeleton of the creature, causing it to hiss in pain. Sasha cut off all of the sea scorpion's tail, causing blood and ichor to fly. It is quite bloody from the redhead's attack.

(Adriano's turn.)

GM rolls:

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
1d20 - 2 ⇒ (8) - 2 = 6
1d20 + 0 ⇒ (18) + 0 = 18
1d20 + 0 ⇒ (15) + 0 = 15
1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7


Male Half-Elf (Varisian) Cleric of Sarenrae 1

Adriano takes a 5ft step to block the door and strikes at the Scorpion with his scimitar, hoping the strike is true.

Attack Scimitar: 1d20 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 1 - 2 = 0
Damage Scimitar: 1d6 ⇒ 3


Male Human Gamemaster

for Sasha and Adriano:

(Round 2, map is Jenivere01)

Adriano's scimitar goes wide, almost hitting Sasha. "Hey! Watch it!" she complained.

The sea scorpion, bleeding heavily now, followed Adriano's movement in front of the door to the cabins. The eurypterid used both claws on the human.
Claw attack: 1d20 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (13) + 1 - 2 = 12
Claw attack: 1d20 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 1 - 2 = 2
Both claws hit Adriano's leather armor on his legs, causing no damage.

Sasha took a step around the sea scorpion (to M08), getting a flank with Adriano, and attacked the creature again, this time bringing the smaller blade in her off-hand to bear.
Rapier attack: 1d20 + 4 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 4 - 2 + 2 = 23 (Another crit threat.) 1d20 + 4 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 4 - 2 + 2 = 10 (Does not confirm.) Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 points
Kukuri attack: 1d20 + 3 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 3 - 2 + 2 = 6

The redhead easily finished the sea scorpion off. (You are now out of melee.) "Well, that's that." she said, cleaning off her rapier. The ship rocked against the nearby cliff again, reminding them of the short time that they had on the ship. "Where's Phillip? He said he would meet us here." Sasha asked, looking around.

Perception check for the two on the main deck:

The door that the sea scorpion was banging upon is heavily damaged, so you can easily open it now. The fact that you see a blood-red pool of human blood coming from the other side of the door is not a good omen.


Male Half-Elf (Varisian) Cleric of Sarenrae 1

Adriano looks around for Phillip.

Perception Check: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10


Female Catfolk Rogue(Scout/Knife master) 1

Yeah still here sorry...

Philip and GMP:
Ashana starts as the man enters the room and kills the scorpion. Tha...thanks she says, her meek nature coming through in her speech. He follows Philip around the ship, not really sure what happened. So...what happened...the last thing I remember I was trapped in hear and then I had a weird dream...and then I wake up and they're's water on the ship. Did it crash?


Male Human Aegis 1

Ashana and GM Pace:
"Yeah, it looks like it crashed... waidda second. You were on the ship? I never saw you at any of the meals, and I don't recall seeing you aboard, either. Whatever, it's not important right now. Right now, we've gotta get the stuff my companions and I came for, and get off this heap of junk before it starts sinking."

Phillip will test one of the crates of food and see if he can feasibly carry it with him. Whether he can or not, he'll then start moving up the decks, looking for his armor and the missing equipment of the others, and trying to meet up with the others, if he hears them.


Male Human Gamemaster

for Ashana and Phillip:

(Phillip, the crates themselves are on the large size, that's the reason they haven't floated away yet. You're probably better off taking what's in the crates (except for the food) and putting it in a nearby net or several sacks.)

When Phillip tried the hatches to the main deck, he discovered they were still shut. (Care to make some noise or a STR check to bust open the hatches?)

for Sasha and Adriano:

(Adriano, Phillip was supposed to join you on the main deck...but he's not here. Of course, the Jenivere was broken in half, so maybe...he's climbing up somewhere?)


Male Half-Orc Verdant Sorcerer (1)

Varash continues his interrupted task of preparing a fire, and casts prestidigitation to help start cleaning and drying/warming his now-soaked clothes.


Male Human Aegis 1

GM Pace/ Ashana:
The food's no good in the crates, then? Oh well. If there's anything I see that might be useful, I'll try and stuff it into a sack or net.

Once he's got whatever he gathers, he'll go back up to the hatch. He'll try and bust it open first, and if it doesn't open, he'll start yelling: "Sasha! Varash! Adriano! Can any of you hear me? I'm below decks, and I can't get up. We've got a survivor in here!" If there's no response, he'll take out his Handaxe and start chopping away with it.

Strength Check1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19


Male Human Gamemaster

for those on the Jenivere:

(Phillip, a clarification: the food is good in the barrels/casks/crates. You can probably float each crate one at a time out the destroyed part of the ship, with several Swim checks to fight the current with your cargo. But it's too much for one person to take by themselves, hint hint.)

Sasha turns at the sound of pounding from below. "What's that?" she asks, just before one of the hatches cracks and is thrust aside. More blows make other hatches do the same, until all the hatches to the lower Captain's hold is open.

Phillip pokes his head up from the stairs below.

(Everybody, up above on the deck and below in the hold, can see this. Count the hold as "open" now. Changing the map of the deck and the map of the hold to reflect this.)

(Everybody can see each other now. Yay! What's with that pool of human blood coming from under the door the sea scorpion was so keen to get into with?)


Male Human Aegis 1

Jenivere:
"Hey. Sorry I'm late, we had a little problem down below. There's plenty of food down there, but I'm going to need someone else to help me if we want any of it. First, though, let's focus on getting the stuff we came for. Oh, by the way, this is.....uhhhh..... I don't think you ever gave me your name, miss." pointing to Ashana.

Looking around, he sees the pool of blood. "Well, I wonder what happened in there?"

Eventually it dawns on him that Varash isn't with them. "Where's Greenie?"


Female Human Ranger 2D10

"What is THAT?" Sasha says, startled by the appearance of the new person.


Male Half-Elf (Varisian) Cleric of Sarenrae 1

Adriano turns toward the door with the blood coming up from underneath it. He decides to put his ear to the door and listen to see if there is anything alive inside(ie movement or noises).

Perception Check: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27


Male Human Gamemaster

for Adriano:
You hear absolutely nothing. You do notice, however, that the blood is not wet on the wooden deck. It has had time to congeal.

All of you continue to use your "sea legs" to withstand the buffeting of the hard waves shoving the ship against the rocks.


Female Catfolk Rogue(Scout/Knife master) 1

Ashana smiles at Phillip as he asks for her name. Well I won't repeat what most call me, my name is Ashana. Her ears bend back and she drops her head to the floor as she hears Sasha's reaction and keeps quiet, her tail lowers a little as well.


Male Human Aegis 1

Those on the Jenivere:
As her head droops, Phillip pats the top of Ashana's head, trying to comfort her. "Well, it's a pleasure to meet you, Ashana. It's alright, she's just surprised, somewhat like I was. She's just a tad more vocal about it."

Turning to the others: "Well then, how's about we get searching? Oh, and before we leave, do you guys want to try and get some of the food that's still below decks? It still looks good. I'll just need a little help getting the crates out."


Male Half-Elf (Varisian) Cleric of Sarenrae 1

"Whatever the blood is I am pretty sure it isn't a threat to us. So we can check it out after we get the supplies." Adriano walks over to Phillip "Let's see what we can get out of there." he looks at the girl near Phillip "um, Hello I'm Adriano


Female Human Ranger 2D10

"A stowaway in the hold?" Sasha said, smiling. "Good to know someone got one over the Captain of this ship, the way he was acting. I'm Sasha. Still, too bad you couldn't have joined us sooner!" She turned to Adriano and Phillip. "Getting the food and supplies from down below first sounds like a good plan, this ship's breaking apart as we dither. But we either need some rope to haul it back up the cliff here or a way to get all that stuff back to shore."


Female Catfolk Rogue(Scout/Knife master) 1

Ashana seems to brighten up a little bit more as Adriano approaches her. Ashana she said offering her hand for him to shake. Seeing that Sasha got over initial shock Ashana felt a little better. Well I was hiding on bored since we left the port near Cheliax. I've pretty much identified all the food in the crates and I also have rope that you can use to haul the crates out if you wish. I'd offer my muscle but I'm not much use in that area...I'm more of a diplomat.

I've been meaning to ask...do I have all my stuff on me still?


Male Human Gamemaster

(It sounds like everyone wants to move the supplies from the hold before opening the door to the Captain's cabin, First Mate and Navigator's quarters, and group passengers' quarters. So if you want me to narrate us past that, I will. In the meantime, since we're all on deck, give me another Perception check.)


Female Catfolk Rogue(Scout/Knife master) 1

Perception Check:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18


Male Half-Elf (Varisian) Cleric of Sarenrae 1

Perception Check: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10


Male Human Aegis 1

Perception:1d20 ⇒ 5


Male Human Gamemaster

The four of you go down to the Captain's hold and open crates and boxes, looking for salvageable items. After several minutes, the ship banging against the rocks all the while, you manage to get the following items up on the cliff, where Varash can take them down and put them on the beach, if he wishes. Using the found rope also enables everyone to have a secure guide while on the slippery cliff.

A block and tackle, three large canvas sheets, two fishing nets, a grappling hook, two bullseye lanterns, 12 flasks of lantern oil, 150 feet of hemp rope, and five shovels. There's also enough tools and loose lumber to be handy in setting up a campsite. For food, you find 24 days of hardtack, trail rations, and casks of water. (That's 24 days for one person; with the amount of people that you have, it's far fewer days for all of you.)

(Someone's going to need to keep track of the available/looted equipment, as well as who gets what. I'll also need someone to keep track of the days of food for the party.)

for Ashana only:

Ashana, after everything from the hold is up on the cliff, your ears perk up at a familiar sound. You can't tell what it is above the wind and the sound of the ship banging against the rocks rhythmically, but it sounds like it is coming from the other side of the Jenivere. Over by where the anchor is mounted to the ship. (K09 on the map.)


Burlap Bag of Holding 3
GM_Pace wrote:

(Someone's going to need to keep track of the available/looted equipment, as well as who gets what. I'll also need someone to keep track of the days of food for the party.)

Got it.

Edit: Profile up with scavenged items/food. Will update whenever things are gotten that I know of.


Female Catfolk Rogue(Scout/Knife master) 1

Did anyone else hear that...it sounded...familiar but I can't really put my finger on it.

After asking of anyone else noticed the sound she will move to investigate.

201 to 250 of 974 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM_Pace's Serpent Skull IC (Psionics / 3rd party friendly) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.